Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Salvation in the Dark - 13. Getting Closer

Antonin and Cyril followed along behind Alexander and Ki as the two fae headed inside Ki's jewelry store. Ki had told his lover that there was a workshop there and that was the part that Cyril really wanted to see. Antonin had no preference; he was there mainly because Alexander wanted him to be there.

Giggling and laughing together, Ki and Alexander opened the back door to the shop, the front being locked up. "In all actuality, Lin owns the shop and I'm paying him back for it," Ki explained to the two vampires. "He's a silent partner and he supplies a good amount of my gems and rocks for me."

"He was bored one year and asked Ki if he could open something up with complete financial backing, what it would be," Alexander continued for Ki as they walk in, flipping on the lights.

"Do you do all the work of making the jewelry, or does Lin do so as well?" Cyril asked.

"Lin does some of the work, on a few specialized pieces," Ki responded, flipping on the over head lights of the main show room. "In fact, he has a one of a kind set on sale right now," he mused, opening a case and pulling out a male jewelry set.

Cyril and Antonin both looked down with interests at the set Ki placed before them. It was white gold, the necklace a thick band with chain link etchings along the length of it. There was a single earring of the same material with a ruby placed in the direct center of it, next to a watch stubbed along the rim with smaller rubies. All in all the set was quite impressive.

"It's very well made," Antonin said, looping an arm around his mate's waist.

"It is," Cyril agreed. "Is there anything of your own within the store?" he asked Ki.

"Oh, most of the stuff here is actually my designs," Ki responded, sliding the set back into its case. "I have four other employees who work the back and three main people who work the front. If you want something made from me, you ask to speak to me and we'll discuss what you want."

"He's expensive to hire and not many people do. He mostly does special things," Alexander said, playing with his necklace, the dark stone flashing in the light.

"Special in the same way the gift he presented to Antonin at your reception was special?" Cyril questioned curiously.

"Somewhat. Mostly anniversary gifts, or engagement gifts," Ki replied. "Both mine and Lin's stuff come with blessings on them and that's why they cost much more than they naturally would."

Cyril shared a look with Antonin because he pressed on. "Have you ever made anything for yourself? Or Lin for himself?" he added. "It is clear you make things for Alexander."

"Oh, I make all of my own jewelry," Ki replied, wrinkling his nose as he moved back towards his work shop, tugging Cyril with him. "I'm working on a new piece in fact. I got a bunch of very beautiful stones."

"Oh?" Cyril encouraged as he stepped closer to get a look at what Ki was working on. He wondered if Ki – like many business owners – paid himself or if he simply considered the jewelry he made for himself his salary.

"See," Ki said, holding up the half finished necklace. It looked like a bigger charm bracelet and only had a few charms on it at the moment. So far, there were a few moons and a few suns. "I'm going to add some butterflies and in the middle, a tear drop shaped tiger's eye," Ki said, grabbing a small box and opening it up. In the middle of dark blue cashmere sat an unpolished tiger's eye, indeed in the shape of a tear drop.

"Do you often make pieces for yourself?" Cyril asked curiously. An idea was forming, but he wasn't quite certain how to pull it off. He had never really bought presents for anyone outside his family before – although he supposed Ki was now family – and he wanted it to be a surprise, at the same time.

"Only on occasion," Ki replied, putting the piece back into it's spot. "I don't buy others jewelry mostly because it would be bad business, but also because I weave spells into all my work to make sure it'll last for the next eternity or so."

A smile tugged at Cyril's lips at Ki's word choice, then he nodded. "What do you normally charge for one of your pieces?" he asked. He knew now how he wished to do this; he just hoped Ki wouldn't figure out what he was doing.

"Depends on the complexity and what it's made out of," Ki said, grabbing a book as Alexander pulls Antonin out of the room to show him the other pieces. "I have a giant sized list. Mind you, this isn't including the work fee that goes along with my pieces. I don't charge those I consider family that."

Antonin shot Cyril a mental thought in which Cyril swore he could hear his brother smirk. 'I know what you're planning. You could always tell him you're buying a gift meant as one of appreciation.'

Cyril – for the most part – ignored his brother's voice in his head, as that was what he had planned to do anyway. "And if the gift is bought by someone you consider family and is meant to be given to someone who is not?" he asked. Technically, Ki wasn't family in truth yet, simply family in thought.

"Still wouldn't charge them the fee," Ki said, smiling as he opens the book to a page, before flipping back a few. "The fee is15 dollars an hour. I couldn't do that to my friends."

Cyril smiled and shook his head. "Pretend I am not the one requesting it and charge it anyway. I need something that expresses appreciation and respect. Make it as unisex as possible, but make it clear the gift is a personal one, and meant. Feel free to choose the jewels you wish for it." He paused, and then said as if the thought had just occurred to him, "In fact, make it something you'd like to have someone gift you with. If you do it that way I'm certain it will be eminently suitable."

Nodding, Ki tapped his fingers against the page before flipping it to a necklace. "It sits on a long chain, kinda like Alexander's does. I have the stone for the inset to," he said, showing Cyril a picture of a stone set that was wrapped up in thin silver that ended up curling around the side and creating a piece that would sit flat. The stone itself was shaped in a leaf. "The entire set is about two hundred dollars since its small, and it should take me about four days to make if I focus on it. More if I don't."

Cyril waved a hand negligently at the last. "Take your time. I have not been summoned by the council for another assignment, and I suspect I won't be until Darius has spoken with them. As it is, I was told to take some time off, so I doubt that even then they will require my presence any sooner than two to three weeks or so."

"So I have you to myself for the next two or three weeks?" Ki asked, tugging Cyril over to where he was sitting, nuzzling his stomach with a smile. "That's good. It'll give me time to set up someone to watch the store while I'm gone since I'm not letting you out of my sight for a good long time."

"Is that so?" Cyril teased, voice dropping. "And just what is it you plan to do with me?"

"Learn all about you," Ki replied softly, wrapping his arms around Cyril's waist. "Physical, mental and emotional. All aspects. I want to know what makes you smile all the way up to what makes you pounce me."

Cyril tugged Ki to his feet, sending a mental note to Antonin to keep Alexander busy, and wrapped his arms around his mate. "Pounce you?" Cyril repeated as though he had no idea what the other man meant. "Pounce you in what way?"

"Pounce me in the way of me not walking properly for a couple of days," Ki purred, pressing close. "Pounce me in the way that you slide deep into me with tongue, fingers and cock," he hummed into one of Cyril's ears.

Both brows went up at that even as Cyril's groin throbbed in anticipation. He had yet to properly take his mate as they seemed to be consistently interrupted, although he had greatly enjoyed all they had been able to accomplish. He'd like nothing better than to 'pounce' Ki that way, with every part of him available, to memorize the way his skin felt with every sense he had possession of.

His hands slid down to cup Ki's ass and tug him closer as he dipped his head to whisper in Ki's ear, "And just when did you plan to begin this knowing of my character?"

"As soon as Lin calls?" Ki questioned, drawing a finger down over Cyril's chest. "Otherwise I'll get worried at the worst possible time and we can't have that happening, now can we?" Nipping at a spot on Cyril's neck, he groaned softly, hearing Alexander call back to them that Lin was on the phone.

Cyril stifled the curses that wanted to fly from his lips. Interrupted, again! He sighed instead and said, "We should go to them. Before they decide to come to us," he murmured. He also thought that perhaps he should inquire as to where Ki lived; it seemed if they wanted uninterrupted time they would need to be away from everyone else.

"I'm taking you home with me," Ki muttered before slowly pulling away and heading for the front room, his hips shifting under the loose pants that he had gone with that day. "Come on, Cy. Let's check with Lin and then...You are so mine."

Cyril followed behind him, a small smile tugging at his lips. He wondered if Ki had any notion that in every way that mattered, he already belonged to the fae, and immediately decided that perhaps he didn't. It would be interesting to show him.

Finding Alexander and Antonin at the payment desk, the phone on speaker, Ki smiled and looked over at his lover. He was curious how Cyril would react if he ever found out just how much of the BDSM scene came from a submissive Fae and their Dominant lover's relationship. He would have to eventually tell him, but for now, he just wanted to pounce him.

Cyril looked over at Alexander as he heard the other man ask Lin if he'd arrived safely, correctly surmising this call had to do with the other job it seemed the three friends shared.

"I'm fine you guys. I'm at a gas station at the moment and I'll be going up in about half an hour. I figured I'd grab something that I don't have to make," Lin said over the phone, causing Alexander and Ki to smile.

"Be careful up there and don't forget to figure out what happened to the cleaners," Ki said, perching one hip against the side of the desk. "I will, I promise."

Antonin spoke up then. "Call us if anything unexpected happens, or if you run into something you don't think you can handle alone."

"I promise, Antonin. I have my cell and it'll get reception up there," Lin replied, the smile evident. "Alexander, order me my dress for the bonding? Ki, find the thing at my home for me? And Antonin? Cyril? Melt their minds," he finished off, getting yeses to the first two questions. Hanging up, Alexander and Ki stared at the phone with bright red faces.

Cyril and Antonin smirked at each other before turning to face their respective lovers. "Since we've all been given our orders," Antonin began playfully, "I suggest we comply with them. Any problems with that?"

Giggling, Alexander shook his head and moved to press close to Antonin, glad for his very loose skirt at that moment.

Ki smirked and twirled the key set around his finger. "Hey, Alexander, do you mind locking up for me?" he asked, eyeing Cyril.

"Nope, not in the least. You go on you two," Alexander hummed from his spot nuzzling Antonin's neck.

Not waiting for a change of mind or to see any more of what his brother and mate planned to indulge in, Cyril slid his hand across the small of Ki's back and quickly guided him out of the store and to his car. "Did you want to see to Lin's request of you first?" he asked Ki as he started the engine.

"I'll do it while you sleep," Ki promised, settling back into the seat as he buckled up. "The designer will throw a hissy fit if I interrupt him and his master. Very nice girl. Fully trained too."

Cyril raised a brow in question at that response, leaving the decision of whether or not to continue with Ki.

Smiling, Ki leaned over and kissed Cyrils cheek. "It's an ear ring set for Alexander that I made years ago for this day. He's to wear it during the ceremony," he explained.

"Ahh," Cyril responded. "I take it he is not aware of this particular gift as of yet?"

"Not yet. It's to come from a brother or loved one on the day of bonding, not before," Ki says, smiling and pointing to the street. "Go down three blocks and then turn right."

Following the simple directions, Cyril soon pulled up in front of the block of condos Ki pointed out as being where Lin lived. They headed toward the buildings and Cyril took in the big bay windows along the building, appreciating the solid lines of it. Inside there were soft colored rugs through most of the rooms with tan furniture in the living room.

There was a kitchen to the side of the living room off the small hallway and what appeared to be a spacious single bedroom – the door of which stood open - with peach colored sheets. The walls were painted a dark gold and the rooms filled with cherry wood furniture.

Next to the bedroom was an office filled with shelves, an enormous desk with laptop sitting closed atop it and what appeared to be a rather comfortable chair. There were paintings of fantasy scenes along most of the walls and all in all, Cyril thought it appeared to be a very comfortable place to live.

"Do you know where he placed the gift?" Cyril asked.

"Yeah. He has this safe in his office. Hell, he has four of them in there," Ki said, padding across the carpets and heading into the office. Finding the false panel, he pulled it open. "He spent a very pretty penny on getting this place just right from the grunge that it was. I'm talking mice running around up here. Had to clean everything out, re-do walls and floors and install the safes."

Kneeling down to the bottom one, he punched in the code before tugging it open. Reaching in, he grabbed the case and opened it up, showing Cyril the earrings. "This is it. Some of my stuff is in here to, at least until I can get the safe made and set."

Cyril glanced at them briefly, far more interested in his lover; not that he denied there was definite talent there. "They're lovely," he said, eyes taking in the room once more before returning to Ki's face. "How far away from this location is your home?" he asked.

"Just across the street actually," Ki admitted, blushing as he closed the safe and stood up with the box in hand. "I own the top floor condo over there. It's an older building and was newly renovated like 9 years ago, so I bought the top condo since it had so much room."

"Good," Cyril replied. "I trust you have no objection to going there rather than returning to Antonin's home?"

"None at all," Ki purred, winking at his lover and heading out of the apartment before moving to grab the milk from Lin's refrigerator. "He never takes it out."

"Is he expected to be gone that long?" Cyril asked.

"It'll take a couple days for him to get back then he'll have nothing to do with anything dairy for a week after," Ki responded. "So he usually ends up having to dump the milk. I need milk until I can go shopping for some more tomorrow, so I might as take his."

"Ahh," Cyril breathed in understanding. "I presume his aversion to milk after a mission is due to use of his magic?"

"Mostly. That and he drinks a lot of milk and what not on his trips. Helps his body maintain without having to nibble," Ki explained, locking the door after them and heading for the elevator.

Cyril followed silently; digesting the information he'd just been given. Fae physiology was a great deal different from what he had expected it to be, although in all truth, he wasn't certain exactly what he'd expected.

Smiling over his shoulder, Ki winked and headed across the street, smirking at how dead the street was. "I think you'll like my place. Hard wood floors in most of the house except my bedroom and living room, a nice dark oak. Shelves that beg for books and a couch so comfy you'd swear it was a bed."

"You have no books to adorn your shelves?" Cyril teased as he followed Ki across the street.

"Oh, I have lots, but most of them are in locked cases since they are so expensive. The majority of my shelves aren't taken up though," Ki replied, sliding a card over a scanner and stepping into the building, holding the door open for Cyril.

Cyril strode into the building as though he owned it, eyes darting around to take in all the doors and windows before returning to Ki. "You are the only person on the top floor?" he double checked.

"Yes, lover. I bought the two condos up there and merged them into one. I like big rooms," Ki said, pressing the button for the elevator and stepping onto it. "It's all warded, and only a person with the key can get up there," he finished, pressing the top floor button and pulling out a key to twist in a lock.

Cyril nodded. He would more than likely still investigate the layout once he was up there, but it did seem as though Ki had covered the basics at least.

Smiling, Ki leaned against the side of the elevator and tugged Cyril over with a smirk. "You know the good thing about these old buildings? They have such thick walls and floors that they are nearly soundproof," he purred into one of his vampire's ears.

"Is that so?" Cyril responded as he pressed himself against his lover. "Are you attempting to tell me something or ask for something?"

"Maybe," Ki teased, running one finger just under Cyril's shirt near his pants waist, teasing him with soft touches.

One corner to Cyril's mouth curved upward in a wicked smirk as he pushed himself away from Ki. "Then you will simply have to wait until we are within your home for me to make you scream with pleasure. I do not particularly care for the idea of being seen in such a position by people I do not know."

Laughing softly, Ki looked up before pushing himself off of the wall and turning to the doors. "Rather quick ride considering how slow it used to be," he said idly, tilting his head back to look at Cyril as the elevator opened up to one long hall with a single door. "Mine."

Cyril nodded stepped out of the elevator behind Ki and made his way down the hall, ears listening for any unusual sounds. The area was wide – much wider than he'd expected – which was reassuring in its own way. If he ever had a fight in the hallway he'd have plenty of room to move. "Are the windows on both ends of the hallway warded as well?"

"Yep. And shatter proof," Ki replied, nodding as he opened his door. "Originally, there was a second door which has now been turned into an escape hatch just in case. Lin went paranoid on me when Alexander got hurt and spent a pretty penny to get this place finished since I was only half done." Pushing the door in, he stepped into his entry way, dark oak floors, dark grey walls with silvery grey trim and pictures of family and friends greeting the two.

Cyril looked around curiously, the soft colors immediately soothing. His own walls at home were dove grey with black trim, a little more dramatic than this perhaps, but just as soothing in it's own way. He took in the pictures on the wall and stopped before one of a male that looked a great deal like Ki.

"Ah, Ri-Sou, my younger cousin. He takes after his mother in coloring," Ki said, looking at what Cyril was looking at. "He's...hard to describe. He wasn't very much welcomed by the clan and jealous of me for most of our lives since I was so wanted because of my powers. He's just as powerful, but his specialty is herbs and what you can do with them."

"The qualities of a healer are not valued by your clan?" Cyril asked, surprise clear in his voice.

"Our clan is more...about the dreams unfortunately," Ki said softly. "The stronger your dream walking and creation, the more valuable you are. The queen who set those rules down is now long gone. We've had a new one for the past 200 years. She's...better at ruling in a fair fashion. But it will take time to get everyone on the same page. And unfortunately, the effect of our clan has taken its toll on mine and his relationship, even though we are working to fix it."

Cyril curled his arm around his lover and tugged him close, the sadness and pain he heard in Ki's voice affecting him instantly. He wished he had comforting words to offer his mate, as he knew only too well the damage a family that valued power over talent could do to the people within it.

Nuzzling close to Cyril, Ki pulled him into the kitchen which was done up in the soft yellows and golds of summer. Sitting on one counter was a very large basket filled to the brim with bottles, soaps and bound herbs.

"I wonder who sent that," Ki mused before looking at the tag, giggling softly at the words. "Forgive me for having foot in mouth syndrome cousin? Ri-sou," he read for Cyril, showing him it.

Cyril raised a quizzical brow in response. Obviously something had happened between the two cousins, but more importantly, how had the basket made it into Ki's home without him being there to receive it? "I think the better question would be how it was delivered," he said softly.

"Ri-Sou has a key to get in just in case," Ki admitted, turning to look at Cyril before turning to the basket and shifting through it. "Same as Alexander and Lin have keys to here and I have keys to their homes. It's because we travel on those jobs."

While that was understandable, Cyril still wasn't certain that it was safe. There were all sorts of things that could go wrong with that arrangement, particularly if the wrong person discovered the others had keys. He knew he was likely being paranoid, but he couldn't help it; it had been bred into him, and given what he did and the amount of enemies he had made, he could never afford to be too careful.

"Come on. You can poke at the wards later. For now, I want to spend some uninterrupted time with you," Ki said, smiling and tugging Cyril to the bed room which was filled with softer colored wood furniture, the walls painted a blended mix of reds, pinks and purples, mimicking a sunset. His bed sat in the middle of the room, red sheets with a silver design running across them adding some color.

Cyril eyes wandered around the room before resting on Ki once more. "Dare I ask how you knew what I was thinking?"

"Alexander told me that vampires are rather possessive and protective of their mates. That and I could see the gears turning in your head," Ki said, walking over to the bed, having shed his shoes. "Now, we have a few days to ourselves, and a big bed. What are you going to do?"

"First, I am going to spend some time going over your wards and likely adding to them with some protections of my own. Then, I fully intend to keep you in that bed for at least the next three nights."

"I don't mind the added protections. I have the list of protections that were used. But, that can wait a few hours right?" Ki pouted over his shoulder as he slowly wiggled out of his shirt, tossing it aside and letting his curls bounce.

Cyril allowed one brow to climb his forehead. "You did say that you wanted my undivided attention, yes?"

"True," Ki pouted, sitting on the bed and crossing his ankles. "I did some blood wards mostly. They run from one side of the building to the other, and then from the elevator bank to the other end. They are keyed to let those who have no malicious intent in and can disarm small explosive devises depending on what they are made with and what the explosive is."

Cyril walked over to where Ki sat and kissed him at that. "Perfect. What I have to add shouldn't damage what you already have in place. It should, in fact, strengthen a great deal of them. May I see the list of what was used?"

“Sure. I have the list, here,” Ki said, hopping off the bed and heading to a small lock box before opening it with a bit of magic. Pulling out a folded paper, he handed it over. “They’re interwoven together and since you’ve drunk my blood, you’re automatically keyed into the wards. Mind you, that only happens with me since I’m the one who laid them.”

Cyril nodded, settling on the bed to carefully look the spells over. He wanted to be certain he understood what had been placed where and how before he attempted to add his own protections.

Settling next to him, Ki started to work his hair tie loose, having borrowed one from Alexander. "Remind me to show you my work shop sometime in the next 3 days," he said suddenly.

Cyril blinked in surprise, but nodded. "If you wish," he said as he stood. "I will need silence for a while," he added, setting the sheet of paper down carefully.

Smiling, Ki nodded and stood up before heading out to his living room to push open a small thick door with runes on it, surrounded by shelves. "It's the starting point for my wards. You'll be able to do your own here without interruption. The room is sound proof," he explained, lighting a candle, setting off a chain reaction.

"Nice touch," Cyril said with a small amused smile as candles lit all around the room.

"I thought so. I got tired of lighting a few hundred candles since electricity annoys me when I work," Ki said, padding on the light red wood floor. "This room cost me the most, but it works so wonderfully. I have something to show you, my love."

Walking over to a shelf, he picked up a bag. "Damious left it to me in his will that I had convinced him to write. It has a very special message that I haven't been able to decipher yet since I don't speak the language."

Cyril took the bag and opened it, fishing out the note and set the bag down to open the note. It was written in Dacian, Cyril's original language, a language he hadn't seen or read in centuries. "He says to find your true mate and to look for love. He says to not close yourself off to love, and that he is sorry he couldn't tell you he would die before you were properly bonded."

"Jerk," Ki said softly and fondly, shaking his head and sighing. "Only he would hide something like that from me. But...I'm glad I didn't meet my true mate and love."

One brow rose at that, but Cyril understood what Ki meant. It had been difficult enough for him to accept that Ki could have been meant for him if he had planned to be bonded to Damious, but since then he'd been given ample proof that even Damious knew differently. He'd need to read his mentor's journal soon; he had to have had a reason for offering to bond with Ki to begin with.

"I'll leave you to the warding if you want," Ki said, taking the letter and pulling over a thick book, placing the letter between the cover and the first page. "I'll know when you are done...that is if I'm paying attention to it."

Cyril nodded and waited until Ki had left the room before he began. He rarely did spell work, but when he did it was intricate and lilting, the language as dead as most people believed vampires to be. Despite its musical nature there was power in the words, and it required the utmost concentration.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Ki grabbed the basket from Ri-Sou and started to shift through the stuff, putting the bound herbs on hooks, making a note to put those away in a better place later. Gathering the bottles and soaps, he moved to his bathroom, storing them away before pausing and jerking, a deep moan slipping through his mouth. The feel of power washing over him was...intoxicating and made him hard once more.

Cyril followed the lines of power throughout the house, adding his touch to each, strengthening the places that were weak and slightly enhancing others. He added in a restriction to prevent Ki, Lin, Alexander or Ri-Sou from being able to even open the door if they were doing it against their will.

Shaking his head and moaning again, Ki slid to the floor, clinging to the door frame as he closed his eyes. Shaking his head again, he panted harshly as the power continued to move over his senses.

Cyril worked through Ki's bedroom, noticing his lover on the floor but being unable to stop to check on him, then finished the rest of the house as quickly and carefully as he could. Once done, he immediately made his way to Ki and wrapped his arms around him, picking him up from the floor and laying him on the bed. "Ki?" he asked, concern clear in his voice.

"Damn that was fun," Ki finally said, blinking several times up at Cyril. "I just forgot how soul magic could feel. Really, I'm fine, just horny."

Cyril blinked, then took a good look at Ki's face and body, smirking at the evidence tenting his lover's clothing. "Magic arouses you?"

"If it's done right, oh yeah," Ki breathed, a slightly goofy smile on his lips. "Soul magic and a power wash has the same effect on me that it has on the others."

Cyril ran a slow hand along Ki's side, eyes fixed on Ki's face as he did so. "I am sorry. I should do something to alleviate your pain," he said teasingly, allowing his hand to slide across Ki's stomach and down between his legs to brush lightly over his groin. "It is my fault after all."

"You should," Ki panted, spreading his legs open a bit more, letting his eyes slide half shut as his hips jerk up to the touch. "But, this time, I'm not letting you get away with not taking me at least once," he warned.

Cyril's entire countenance became predatory at that, and he gave Ki a look that promised he'd have trouble walking for a while. "Only once?" he growled, voice dropping into that low register that seemed to always have an effect on Ki's libido.

"At least," Ki panted, arching his chest up, his nipples tightening as his groin throbbed at the promise that was laced in Cyril's voice. "Preferably more then once though."

Cyril finally closed his fingers around the turgid flesh pressing against Ki's clothing and squeezed. Voice still that rumbling purr he asked, "Was there anything in particular you wished to do first?"

Gasping and arching, Ki shuddered and tried to form coherent words. Reaching one hand out, he grabbed a hold of Cyril's shirt and pulled him down into a pleading kiss.

Cyril allowed the kiss to continue until they both became short of breath, then pulled away entirely. "Dance for me," he said, eyes burning blue with hunger.

"Tease," Ki said, getting up off the bed, sliding against Cyril as he moved, his under shirt lifting up, flashing some skin. Humming softly, he moved around the bed room, putting his shoes away before slowly teasing his shirt up, his back to Cyril and his hair loose.

Cyril watched every move Ki made, settling back on the bed in a more comfortable position and pulling his shoes off by touch. His breath caught as Ki lifted his shirt, the slow reveal of skin as Ki pulled it up and over his head only to have that skin covered by curly purple hair sexier than it had any right to be.

Tossing his shirt away, Ki slid his fingers down over his chest as he turned, his hips swinging back and around. Playing with the button and zipper of his pants, he teased both open before drawing his fingers around to his hips, teasing with the hint of skin.

Cyril slid himself back on the bed until he was resting against the headboard, eyes still fixed on his fae lover. He'd heard tales about the beauty of a fae's dance, but he'd never had the opportunity to see it until now.

Slowly sliding his pants down over his hips, Ki kept them moving. Finally, he stepped out of them and started to move slowly over to Cyril, his eyes dark and lustful as his body continued to sway to an unheard tune.

Cyril waited until Ki was close enough to touch, then grabbed him by the arms and drew him up to straddle his lap. "Very, very tempting," he murmured before he leaned forward and claimed Ki's mouth for a hungry kiss.

Moaning deeply into the kiss, Ki pressed as close as he could, wrapping his arms around Cyril's neck. Rocking his hips a little, he slid his ass along the hard length that he could feel, while his own cock rubbed against Cyril's stomach.

Cyril's hands ghosted over his lower back, tracing lighting over Ki's ass before settling on the lower curves and tugging, spreading them wider apart as he thrust his hips up. He knew the friction of the cloth on Ki's sensitive skin would drive his lover crazy, but he so enjoyed the way Ki looked when he was close to the edge.

Whimpering and shuddering, Ki rocked his hips again before moaning "Cyril. Feels...so damn good." Rocking again, he bit his bottom lip and slowly opened his eyes to stare at Cyril.

Cyril growled at the way Ki looked right then, those gorgeous eyes peaking out from under long lashes. "Where's your lube?" he asked.

"Drawer," Ki panted, looking over to the dresser before lifting a hand and moving his fingers in a come hither movement. The drawer opened and a small tendril of shadows dipped into the drawer only to draw out with a small container which was then brought over and put next to them before the shadow withdrew. "I don't really do that often..."

Cyril raised a brow then rolled Ki in the other direction and kissed him silent. "I do not have a problem with you using your magic," he said quietly. "I do however, need to be undressed if we are to continue."

"That's true...I want to see you without clothes again," Ki hummed, his fingers playing with Cyril's shirt in a teasing manner.

Cyril slid from the bed and wasted little time divesting himself of his clothing. He'd give his lover a show some other time. He climbed back onto the bed once he was done and resettled himself in the seated position he'd been in before. "Come here," he purred as he picked up the lube and opened it.

Crawling over to Cyril and sliding onto his lap, Ki settled and purred at the feeling of skin on skin. "I like feeling your skin," he hummed as he leaned forward and nuzzled Cyril's neck. "I love how it feels silky smooth under my fingers," he continued, his fingers drawing down over Cyril's chest, "knowing that there are scars there that I alone cherish so much. Because they are yours."

If Cyril could have blushed he likely would have at the care in those words. Instead, his eyes swirled an even brighter blue as he dipped his fingers into the lube and pressed his slick hand between Ki's legs, sliding his fingers into the crease and over the wrinkled flesh he sought.

Gasping against the piece of skin he was currently rubbing against, Ki pressed back into the fingers. It had been to long since the last time he had lain with another and to feel such touches again made him teeter on the edge of orgasm.

Recognizing just how close Ki was Cyril frowned and pulled his fingers away. He used his slick free hand to curl around Ki's erection and whispered a word, effectively stopping his orgasm. "I apologize," he said with regret clear in his voice. "This is effectively a restraint. I use this on those I capture – usually their arms and legs – but I'm using it now because I would prefer you not orgasm yet."

Whimpering and shuddering, Ki nodded and clung to Cyril as he slowly breathed, getting his body back under control and helping push his climax back. "Oh, gods, it's been a long time since I've been denied my release," he moaned, rocking his hips again.

Cyril stroked Ki's leg and returned his fingers to where they were, slowly pressing one inside. He gasped as heat surrounded it, the feel of Ki more intense than he'd remembered it being. His lover was hotter for one thing, and if possible, even tighter than he had been the first time Cyril had done this.

Humming and moaning softly, pressing back into the finger, Ki shivered and mouthed Cyril's neck. Nibbling on the piece of skin, he sucked lightly, just teasing and raising some light color.

Cyril gasped and tilted his head back to give Ki better access, his finger pushing in further into his lover than he'd meant it to go. Ki had finally found that spot, the one that drove him insane just to the right of his Adam's apple.

Smirking against the spot, Ki nipped it gently before soothing it with his tongue, pressing back into the finger that had pressed on his sweet spot. The movement drew a long moan out of him.

Cyril chuckled at the moan that came from Ki and then purposefully brushed his finger over the bundle of nerves once more. It was only what he deserved for exploiting that spot, not that Cyril was truly complaining.

With hips jerking and a quiet moan slipping past, Ki pressed back on the finger again as he bit the piece of skin a bit harder then he had intended to. Licking at the bite mark, he whimpered his apology, unable to form correct words.

A soft laugh full of amusement sounded in Cyril's throat as he pulled the finger free and went back with two. He worked them in slowly, teasingly pulling them back and forth, going deeper each time he pushed forward.

Panting and abandoning Cyril's neck, leaving behind a dark mark, Ki clung to Cyril tightly, his forehead resting on the strong shoulder. He could feel his body tensing, as if it wanted to let go, but he was unable to.

"You want to come," Cyril murmured, voice resonating in both his throat and the room. "I can feel it," he said, stroking once more, then pulling his fingers back slightly so he could add a third.

"Yes," Ki whimpered, looking up at Cyril, sweat starting to trickle down his forehead and across his chest. "But I want to feel you in me when I do."

"You will," Cyril promised, then spoke another word softly, releasing the restraint. "But not just yet," he continued as he pushed all three fingers in to the hilt, pressing hard against Ki's prostate.

Screaming loudly as his body arched back and his entrance tightened, Ki shuddered and spilled onto Cyril's chest, dragging his nails over the vampire's shoulders. Falling limp, he moaned softly into Cyril's neck.

Cyril's lips curved into a pleased smile. He stilled his fingers – for the moment – and brought his other hand up to glide along Ki's spine, gently soothing his quivering lover.

When his shivering finally stopped, Ki lifted his head and smiled lazily at Cyril before once more lowering his head and lapping at the marks he had created.

Copyright © 2011 Morena Darkling, Rose Strailo; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..