Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Salvation in the Dark - 3. This Is What Pleasure Is

Chapter 3. Sexual situations!
I don't have the usual comments with me at the moment, but we both thank you for your reading and reviewing. That is all.

3. This Is What Pleasure Is

Settling back, Alexander dug into the bag and pulled out a rice ball, proceeding to nibble on it with a happy hum. It was his first time trying one and it had an odd filling that tasted like chocolate cherries.

Antonin made the mistake of glancing over in time to catch the tip of Alexander's tongue sliding out to catch the drip of dark sauce from the rice ball. He groaned and focused his eyes on the road, shifting a bit in his seat. His pants were becoming unbearably tight and he only hoped he could control himself enough to not have an erection when he next spoke to Alexander's goddesses.

"Do you think the ladies Jin-Sing and Li will be waiting?" he asked as a means of distracting himself.

Thinking a few minutes, Alexander nibbled on his bottom lip before shaking his head. "No, I doubt they will be. They're most likely in their own home, doing what ever they do and no I don't want to think about what they do alone," he said, taking another bite of his rice ball, licking his bottom lip.

Antonin wanted to suggest his home then, but they were already near Alexander's. It occurred to him that Alexander might be more comfortable with whatever happened between them if it happened in familiar surroundings, and he pressed just a bit harder on the gas.

Smiling gently, Alexander lent over and kissed Antonin's cheek before settling back into his seat, finishing his rice ball. "Their protections will still be there. They're connected to the earth."

Nodding, not trusting himself to speak for fear it would come out nothing but a hungry growl, Antonin almost sighed with relief when he saw the beginning of Alexander's drive. He pulled up and went around, letting Alexander out, eyes fixed on the graceful form as Alexander exited the car.

Getting out, Alexander moved up to the door and pulled out his purse from his obi, pulling his keys out easily. Opening his door, he smiled and said "I, Alexander, formally invite you, Antonin, to enter my home, an open invitation," before stepping in.

Smiling in pleasure, Antonin walked inside Alexander's home and shut the door. He took off his jacket and set it on a chair, waiting until the blond had put away all the remaining food before he backed him into the nearest wall and pressed against him. "Do you see what you do to me?" he asked, voice husky with need, eyes gold with arousal. "Never, never have I responded this way to anyone."

Flushing in pleasure, Alexander looked up at him with darkening eyes, his own turning into a rich, liquid gold. "Antonin," he breathed out, "Take me to bed. Show me the stars and moon in your arms," he murmured as he brushes his mouth against Antonin's and wraps his arms around the man’s neck.

Groaning in the back of his throat, Antonin deepened the kiss, sucking on Alexander's tongue like it was the nectar of life. He stroked strongly into his mouth, imitating what he wanted to do inside his body and pressed even closer to the blond, rolling his hips against him. "Yes," he murmured when he finally pulled away.

Moaning quietly in denial as the kiss ended, still tasting the food from earlier, along with the bitterness of the tea and the sweetness of the sake overlapping Antonin's natural taste, Alexander pressed back.

"My room," he said dazedly, pointing to a solid oak door off the kitchen. Beyond the open door way stood dark purple walls with black striping along the edges and a giant wooden head board, the sheets a deep purple color.

Antonin bent his knees and swung Alexander up into his arms, having no patience for the mincing steps Alexander needed to take in the kimono just now. He advanced into the room with a determined stride, taking in the surroundings at a glance before setting Alexander on his feet. "This suits you,” he praised, pleased at the colors in the room. Passionate colors, much like his lover.

"Thank you," Alexander replied, walking over to a candle set up and lighting them with a match, filling the room with the soft scent of sandalwood and honey. Turning towards his window, he slid it open to let the moonlight in before flipping the lights off and closing his door before standing in the middle of the room.

Antonin watched, entranced, as Alexander moved about the room. "So beautiful," he murmured, unable to think or even see past the petite blond.

Blushing again, Alexander moved and slid his shoes off with his hands, tucking them away in the closet. Looking over his shoulder, he blushed gently as he removed the feather from his hair, followed by the hair pins, letting it all fall down around him.

A small gasp left Antonin's lips at the sight of all that hair tumbling down Alexander's back. He'd somehow forgotten just how beautiful it was, or perhaps it was the situation that made it seem so much more radiant. Unable to help himself, he crossed to stand behind Alexander and lifted handfuls of that glorious hair to his nose, inhaling deeply.

Turning a light pink, Alexander reached behind him as he watched Antonin smell his hair and undid the first bow that was holding his obi closed before doing the main one, sliding the ribbon off. Folding it up, he put it down and smiled shyly as he held the kimono closed.

Looking up and meeting Alexander's eyes in the mirror Antonin asked quietly, "May I see you?" He wanted to know what this delightful man looked like under his clothing, [i]needed[/i] to see, to touch, to kiss.

Nodding, Alexander slowly turned around and slipped off the kimono layers, laying it aside. As he stood, the moonlight and candle light danced across his skin, turning it into milky caramel. The shadows seemed to dance at his feet, still in a pair of boy cut shorts, his hard length outlined in the soft fabric.

Antonin bit his lip at the sight, eyes traveling slowly over Alexander's lithe body. He lingered on his throat, his collarbone, his nipples, the covered length he wanted badly to taste, the strong but supple legs and the beautifully formed feet before he raised his eyes to Alexander's once more. "Undress me?" he asked, voice rusty with need, eyes golden pools in the moonlight.

, Alexander moved close to the other and smoothed his hands over Antonin's shirt, before reaching for the vest, undoing the buttons first before sliding it off of Antonin's shoulders, dropping it onto a delicate chair that sat next to his dresser. Looking up through his lashes, he flicked open the first button to Antonin's shirt.

Eyes closed to pleased slits, Antonin watched as Alexander undressed him, wondering what the other's reaction would be when he reached his pants and realized he wore no underwear. He slid one hand around Alexander's waist and curved it over the pert curve of his cheek and squeezed lightly. "I like these," he said quietly as he tugged on the waist of the underwear, voice like heated butter sliding through the still air.

Still blushing as he pushed the pants down, Alexander wiggled slightly and smiled. "Antonin, do you like tattoos?" he asked suddenly, his voice like honey and whiskey, his eyes glittering darkly in the candle light.

"I do," Antonin replied. "I have been considering getting one, if I can allow for the potential danger to a human artist. Why do you ask?" he wondered. He couldn't see a tattoo, but that didn't mean Alexander did not have one.

Smiling, Alexander turned around and gathered his hair together before drawing it over his shoulder. On his back was a black tangle of black barbed wire, seeming to shine as it surrounded a blue bubble. A few pieces of the barbed wire ran up his back. "I have a mess of scars on my back, so I got a tattoo to cover it," he said lowly.

"Gorgeous," Antonin replied, refusing to think about how he got the scars or why Alexander had needed to cover them as he knew it would only make him angry. There would be time for that later. Instead he gave in to the impulse to trace them with his fingertips, circling the bubble in the center and marveling at the sheer beauty of the work. He needed to get Alexander in bed and soon, his need was near painful.

Letting his hair loose, Alexander hooked his fingers into his underwear and wiggled out of them, tossing them aside, and turning to Antonin. The finger tips on his still sensitive scars and tattoo drove him a bit nuts. "Your shoes are keeping your pants on," he husked.

That tiny wiggle did things to Antonin's brain that caused him to lose what breath he had as he contemplated how that would feel under him. He finally parsed Alexander's comment and stepped out of his shoes, toeing off his socks once his feet were free.

Laughing huskily, Alexander slowly drew his eyes over the other, trying to stop himself from leaning forward and lapping at the dip in Antonin's collar bone. Giving in, he did so, tasting the skin with a small pink tongue, his eyes darkening at the dark taste of it.

Antonin groaned and pulled Alexander closer, gasping at the feel of flesh on flesh. He ran his hand up and down Alexander's back, occasionally stopping to knead the pert ass with his hands before sliding his hands up once more. Alexander's skin was so smooth, so soft, and the way he smelled and felt… Hungry, Antonin lifted a hand to tilt Alexander's face so he could kiss him once more, needing to taste him in some way.

Whimpering, Alexander melted into Antonin's body, his hands coming up to wrap tightly around his neck. Pressing close, a low moan of desire leaked into the devouring kiss, ignored by the smaller male as he drowned in pleasure.

Antonin lifted Alexander in his arms, groaning when the blond wrapped his legs around his waist for balance, and carefully stepped out of his pooled pants as he made his way to the bed. He set Alexander down gently on top of the sheets and climbed onto the bed, slowly lowering his body onto the other's and moaning at how incredible Alexander felt under him. He shifted so their groins aligned and rolled his hips, head falling forward in pleasure, his hair forming a curtain around their faces that shut out the moonlight.

Gasping, his eyes jerking open before falling into slits, Alexander arched up into the rolling, his legs still hooked around Antonin's waist. It sent shivers of pleasure down his spine and lust heating through his veins. Out in the kitchen, the flowers from earlier suddenly perked up and bloomed wider.

Groaning and pressing down more firmly, Antonin nuzzled the skin of Alexander's neck, licking lightly, teasing the skin with barely there touches before he closed his lips and sucked on Alexander's collarbone hard enough to leave a bruise. He would not feed from him, but he did intend to mark him and see that Alexander experienced pleasure like he'd never known.

Mewling, his head tilting back, offering more of his neck, Alexander melted under the other, wondering why he had ever thought sex wasn't worth it before the thought was wiped from his mind as he slid his hands over Antonin's back.

Antonin took the offering, peppering Alexander's neck with kisses, nibbling gently in spots, licking and sucking in others. There was something about the way Alexander tasted that was addictive, intoxicating, and Antonin knew if he lived a thousand lifetimes he would never get enough.

Soft sounds of pleasure escaping Alexander's lips, he arched up slightly and slid his fingers over Antonin's shoulder blades before sliding them up into the dark hair and running one set of long fingers through the strands slowly.

Antonin damn near mewled in pleasure; he loved having his hair played with. Curious to see if Alexander enjoyed it as much as he did, he sank the finger of one hand into the part of Alexander's hair not trapped on the pillows and glided his fingers through it, never letting up on the soft kisses to the other's neck and jaw.

Purring in delight at having his hair played with, a rare occurrence indeed, Alexander arched his head back and moved the rest of it out to the side as he tugs gently on Antonin's hair as their hips meet accidentally. Alexander moaned lowly and tugged again as the man's lips slid over a sensitive spot on his neck.

Fastening his lips to that spot, Antonin sucked gently, with increasing pressure, as he rolled his hips into Alexander's once more, thrusting slightly at the end of the roll and groaning at the slide of cock to cock. The friction was incredible, and he did it again and again, harder as Alexander tugged on his hair, pulling slightly on the strands fisted in his hand in return.

Moaning before gently screaming in surprise, Alexander arched up, his legs tightening around Antonin's waist as he spilled slightly between them, a mini climax rocking through his body. It was still powerful enough that his hand tugged hard as his nails dug into Antonin's shoulder.

Antonin hissed, growing impossibly harder as he scented Alexander's release. He kissed him fiercely for a moment before sliding down his body to lick at his release, gently cleaning his lover before taking him into his mouth and sucking carefully.

Groaning in surprise, Alexander arched into the feeling. After the mini climax, he didn't feel on edge and about to burst any more. Running his fingers through Antonin's hair again, he massaged the area that had been tugged idly.

Sensing that Alexander wasn't sensitive enough to be in pain, Antonin drew his entire length into his mouth and sucked, gently working him to hardness once more. He wanted to taste his Little Bird's passion directly from the source before he moved on to anything else. He slid his hands lazily up Alexander's stomach and over his chest, tugging at his nipples as he moaned around his cock.

Mewling and arching up into the touches, his chest pressing into the hands as his hips twitched and his legs spread wide for the other, the end of the barbed wire peeking from just under the curve of his ass, where it would have been hidden by his underwear, Alexander stared sightlessly up at the painted moon.

Pulling up to pay homage to the ripe head of Alexander's length, Antonin tongued the slit for long moments before gently sucking at it, then in one long slow movement sucked the entire thing into his mouth. His slid his hands down Alexander's body and under the cheeks of his ass, spreading them slightly as he pulled Alexander deeper into his mouth until he slid partly down his throat.

Groaning as his head tilted back, and grabbing onto the head board, Alexander shuddered and scratched at the wood. The feeling of a tight throat working around the sensitive head had him flushing lightly, his skin darkening in color.

Pleased with the response he was getting, Antonin swallowed, pulling a little more into his throat, moaning his pleasure, enjoying the knowledge the vibration would only enhance his lover's pleasure.

Screaming breathlessly in delight as the vibrations slid through his body, Alexander's hips jerked slightly as his head arches again. A bit of sweat trickled down his throat as a few more drops decorated his skin.

Antonin tugged a little harder on Alexander's ass, spreading him slightly wider and sliding a finger into the crease to tease lightly at his entrance. 'Come for me', he thought. 'I want you to come once more, want to taste you, feel your pleasure sliding down my throat and across my tongue'. He projected the thought as hard as he could, hoping Alexander was empathic enough to pick it up, desperate to taste him.

Biting his lip before keening loudly as he arched up, his nails digging into his head board, Alexander felt a coil deep in him snap as he spilled into Antonin's mouth, the climax stronger then the first one, but just as sweet, leaving him limp and panting on the bed.

Antonin greedily swallowed every drop, pulling up half-way through Alexander's orgasm so he could taste it on his tongue. He purred in satisfaction as he gently cleaned his lover once more, then pulled away to settle next to him. "Alright, Little Bird?' he asked.

Panting and nodding slowly, Alexander tried to get his breath back, his eyes half closed before he turned his head. "So...that's what pleasure is all about," he hummed.

Antonin chuckled quietly. "I'll take that to mean you're fine. Only Alexander," he said, voice still husky with need, "we've barely just begun."

Blinking a few more times, he blushed at the thought of even more, possible stronger and richer. "Antonin," he whimpered.

Antonin trailed lazy fingertips around Alexander's nipples, tweaking them playfully before he let his hand wander aimlessly over the blond's neck, collarbone and chest. "Would you like to touch me?" he asked, wondering just how much pleasure Alexander had ever been given, or been allowed to give.

Nodding, Alexander shifted onto his side and slid one hand over Antonin's hair, gently playing with it before sliding his fingers down over the man's face, exploring.

Antonin closed his eyes and hummed in pleasure, enjoying the gentle caresses of the man he could now mark as his Promised. It was an incredible sensation, made all the more delightful by the fact that he had never expected to receive such a gift. He purred contently under Alexander's hands, encouraging him to explore as much as he liked.

Slowly moving his hand down over Antonin's neck, Alexander wondered at the fact that a man of unimaginable strength was so interested in him. Leaning forward, he lapped at the dip between collar bones again as his fingers slid over one nipple, feeling it pebble.

Antonin sighed his pleasure, then groaned as Alexander's fingers slid over his nipple. The feeling of tongue and fingers teasing his body was delicious, and he opened golden eyes to smile languidly at his lover.

Looking up, Alexander slowly slid down to lap a slightly rough tongue over the pert nipple, teasingly soft. He remembered a few things from his one time in bed with someone, but he’d rather not think on that while trying to tease Antonin.

Antonin arched into the touch, Alexander's name a breathy sound on his lips. He'd forgotten just how good that could feel, and one hand twined its way into Alexander's hair to encourage him to keep at it. "More," he moaned, not wanting to lose the sensation.

Shyly lapping at Antonin's nipple again, Alexander slid one hand up to play with the other nipple as the other hand moved over Antonin's side and stomach, playing gently with the soft hairs.

Antonin's fingers tightened in Alexander's hair as he made soft sounds of pleasure deep in his throat. His Little Bird's touches were so tender, so innocent that he almost couldn't take the pleasure he got from them. He resisted the urge to press Alexander down and ravage him; he had told him he could explore and he had yet to break his word once he'd given it.

Moving slightly, Alexander wrapped his lips around the nipple and gently suckled on it as the hand on Antonin's stomach moved lower to tug on the bush of hair surrounding the long, thick length. Idly amazed at the size that he could feel from where it brushed, he lapped at the tip.

It was torture, remaining so still when all Antonin wanted to do was touch. He gasped and his hip jerked at the accidental brush to his length. His legs spread of their own accord as Alexander played with the hair at his groin, and he closed his eyes and lost himself in the sensation of a gentle tongue lapping his nipple while an equally gentle hand played at the base of his prick.

Nibbling on the bud gently, his hand tweaking the other, Alexander slid one finger over the top of the length, ending it by pressing into the wet tip. Soothing the bite, he drew his finger down the underside of Antonin.

Unable to control his reactions – and quite honestly not wanting to – Antonin writhed under Alexander's ministrations. "Sweet, so sweet," he murmured, unaware he'd said anything at all, focused purely on the pleasure being gifted to his body.

Purring in contentment, Alexander lapped a few times at the other nipple before shifting to slide down over Antonin's body, mouthing a few spots that his hands had discovered. Finally, he was hovering over that hard length, his breath puffing out as he gently and slowly stroked his fingers over Antonin's hips.

What little breath Antonin actually required caught, and he found himself feeling things he hadn't felt since his human years. He was shocked to realize he was near begging; something he'd not done in centuries. He idly wondered if this was what Darius had meant all those years ago when he'd said Antonin would know his mate by the fact that he lived once more through their touch.

Looking up, Alexander blushed again at the look he was getting before looking down again. Moving one hand, he wrapped his fingers around the base, he slowly stroked over the hard erection, feeling the steel beneath the soft skin, making him shudder at the thought of it sliding into him. Leaning forward, Alexander slowly slid his tongue over the tip, just tasting.

Antonin cried out, willing his body to still so he didn't jerk his hips. He didn't want to scare or hurt his Little Bird, but by the First Ones, just that small taste alone was enough to make him want more. He whimpered; he knew he did, and couldn't find it in himself to be either ashamed or embarrassed.

Hearing the cry, Alexander blushed brighter as his own length twitched in interest at the sound. Opening his mouth, he wrapped his lips around the head and suckled lightly.

"Lilith's teeth," Antonin cursed, hands fisting by his sides as he fought the urge to thrust once more. It was unbelievably good; gentle suction, the soft touches. It occurred to him that he might even be tempted to allow himself to come before he'd even properly joined with his little lover.

Slowly lowering his mouth down over Antonin, Alexander remembered the few times that he had gone down on his ex and put that knowledge to use, relaxing his throat. Sliding until his nose was pressed into the bush around the thick length, Alexander swallowed around the head, nearly purring at the feeling and the sounds.

Antonin saw stars. More and more he understood some of the comments Darius had made in the past about how Elena made him feel. A vampire's body was naturally hypersensitive – more so with their mate as Darius had explained centuries ago – but until now, Antonin hadn't understood just what Darius had meant when he spoke of the intensity of the sensations.

The heat and tightness around his throat was a sensation he had previously only associated with being inside the body of another; to have that sensation now is what was so simple an act was overwhelming. "Alexander," Antonin moaned, unable to speak any louder, "please… move. Or allow me to move. [i]Something[/i]… please."

Mewling as he pulled up, Alexander pulled off and laps at the head a few times before looking shyly up at Antonin. "Antonin," he said quietly, "I don't think I can wait much longer..." he finished, looking up at him through his lashes.

Antonin lifted himself enough to slide his hands under Alexander's underarms and pulled him up the length of his body. "Alexander," he breathed, "have you any idea what you do to me?" he asked, voice full of wonder. No one, ever, in all his five hundred and twenty six years, had ever affected him this way.

Blinking a few times as he lay over Antonin's body, Alexander tilted his head to the side before shaking it. "No," he breathed slowly. "I've only been with...Kilim, but he never made sounds like you did."

"Then he was a fool and you are well rid of him." Taking a risk, he continued, "You were meant for me, as I was for you. I am only sorry I did not find you first," he admitted. For him, every word he spoke was the truth, and deeply meant more than he could ever explain.

Smiling shyly, Alexander lent up and shyly brushed his lips against Antonin's before breathing "Better late then never, as they say," before shifting. "To me, there was no one before you."

Antonin's heart – such as it was – melted completely at that. Whether Alexander knew it or not, he now owned every part of Antonin's soul. He rolled them over so Alexander was pressed underneath him and lowered his lips to the blonds, taking them sweetly, as if it were the first time he'd ever kissed him.

Wrapping his arms around Antonin's neck once more, Alexander could feel his body relax from where he had been to a mellow simmer. The reverence in the kiss, the feeling of devotion and care turned his bones to mush as he responded just as softly to the kiss.

When he finally broke the kiss, Antonin whispered huskily, "You are a gift from The Mother of us all. I have waited centuries for you." He could find no more words to express how he felt, so decided to show Alexander instead.

He kissed and licked his way over Alexander's body, from collarbone to fingertips, down his side, over his thigh, behind his knee and across his shin; not an inch of skin was spared. When he finished with one side he began on the other, and once done, turned Alexander to lie on his stomach and began all over again.

Groaning, keening and moaning Antonin's name, Alexander clung to the pillow under his hands, nearly drowning in pleasure once more. He couldn't help but feel amazed at the pleasure Antonin was creating in him. Places he never knew that could be arousing were, and places that he had thought just mildly arousing were electrified.

Antonin took his time, sucking his way down Alexander's spine vertebrae by vertebrae, hands constantly moving on the skin he wasn't touching. He licked his way back up Alexander's spine then trailed sucking kisses across his back, side to side, beginning where his neck met his shoulder until he was tonguing the dip in the small of Alexander's back.

Arching up into the kisses as they moved lower and lower, Alexander sighed quietly in pleasure at the touch to the dip. He could feel a slight thrill of anticipation at the thought of feeling Antonin's mouth any where lower, or at the least, his fingers.

Curling his hands around Alexander's hips, Antonin murmured huskily, "Lift up for me love, I need you on your knees for this." He didn't realize he'd used the term of endearment, so focused was he on giving Alexander pleasure.

Flushing at the words and endearment, Alexander shifted to his knees, his hips tilted up, forcing the hair that had been on his ass slide down his back and over the tattoo, creating a contrast of colors in the candle and moonlight.

Slowly, gently, Antonin brought up a hand to shift Alexander's hair so it fell to one side, giving him an unobstructed view of his lover's back and ass. Using both hands, he caressed Alexander's cheeks, leaning into to slowly lick over, then suck, the blue bubble in the middle of Alexander's tattoo, tracing the single lines of wire down to where they ended on Alex's cheeks, delving into the top of the crease in his lover's ass.

Gasping and jerking slightly, the only thing holding him in place Antonin's hands, Alexander gripped onto the pillows. The tattooed skin felt much more sensitive then his other skin and he arched into the touches before relaxing again.

Shifting closer, Antonin gently pushed Alexander's legs wider, opening him up more for what he was about to do. With one hand he pressed gently at a firm cheek, then lowered his head to blow a stream of cool air across the sensitive entrance of Alexander's body. His other hand traced light circles in the spot he remembered the center of the tattoo to be as he finally leaned forward and closed his lips over the wrinkled skin, keeping his lips pursed as he would were he kissing Alexander's mouth as he gently pushed with his tongue against the ring of muscle.

Shrieking in surprised pleasure, Alexander dug his fingers into his pillows, a ripping sounding filling the air as his shammy came apart under his fingers, a small slice appearing in the actual pillow. It wasn't a move that he had expected, but was greatly appreciated as he shifted his hips into an easier position to hold, using his flexibility that he gained from his Pilates class.

Growling in pleasure, Antonin Frenched the small hole until it gave enough for his tongue to slide inside, then stroked his way in and out of Alexander's body, fingers still playing along the lines of the tattoo. Needing more, he left off his light teasing and used both hands to spread Alexander wide, licking and sucking, occasionally pulling back to gently nip at the wrinkled skin only to drive his tongue deep once more.

Screaming and keening loud enough to have disturbed his neighbors if he had neighbors, Alexander grabbed onto his pillows again, the ripped one throwing up feathers into the air. His hips rocked back occasionally as what used to be Antonin's name degraded into nothing more then pleasured sounds.

Antonin felt his prick leak with anticipation and throb with pleasure at the sounds sliding past Alexander's lips and sounding in his throat. He pushed as deeply as he could, over and over and when that wasn't enough, he pulled back to thoroughly wet a finger and gently pushed it in, only to continue teasing the ring of flesh with his tongue.

Gasping as his head arched back, arching his back upward, Alexander rips the pillow even more as his body tightened and fluttered around the finger buried deep in him. With a low moan, he fell forward again and rolls his hips back on the finger. It didn't hurt, the pleasure made sure of that, but rather was a slow burn that added the flame of his passion.

Antonin lifted his head to search the room for something that would work as lube. He hadn't been expecting this and so wasn't prepared. He nearly sighed in relief as he spotted a tub of body butter on Alexander's night table. Shifting carefully so as to not dislodge his finger or cause Alexander any unnecessary pain, Antonin reached for the container and dropped it on the bed within easy reach.

Gently removing his finger, he turned lifted and turned Alexander so he was laying on his back, carefully sliding a pillow under his hips to raise his ass. He opened the container and dipped his fingers inside, coating them thoroughly – easily done considering how thick it was – then set it aside and ducked his head to lick at Alexander's balls, slowly siding in the finger he'd removed and beginning to gently stretch Alexander's body.

Alexander tilted his head as he shoved the torn pillow off the bed. Gasping as the finger slid back into him, the thick cream warmed quickly, causing him to rock back into the finger. His eyes sliding nearly shut, he kept his eyes on Antonin's face, loving the look that the man wore.

"So beautiful," Antonin murmured, sincerity clear in his voice. "You are so beautiful," he praised once more, pulling back to add another finger to the tight sheath clutching at his fingers. He lifted his head and gave Alexander a soft smile, full of all the emotion Alexander made him feel. Carefully, he circled his fingers, gently opening Alexander's body, watching for any sign of pain.

Smiling back at Antonin, just as full of emotion and happiness, Alexander arched into the fingers. Curling his toes, he moaned softly and squeezed around them, the burning a bit more intense, but not the painful burn that he remembered from his first time. It was softer, much more pleasant.

Antonin gasped as Alexander squeezed down on his fingers, pushing in a bit harder than he'd meant to as the thought of how that would feel around his cock lodged in his brain. He closed his eyes and gathered his control, licking his lips as he opened them once more. He curled his fingers then, searching for Alexander's prostate, wondering what the reaction would be when he found it.

Screeching loudly as his prostate was brushed strongly, Alexander arched up, half of his windows suddenly being covered by flowers and vines. A pillow under his hands suddenly exploded in a shower of feathers as his hands clenched tightly. Falling limp, he slowly blinked down at Antonin.

Incredibly pleased at the reaction he got, Antonin pressed against Alexander's prostate once more, watching as the vines on the windows sprouted even more flowers. Taking it as a sign that Alexander was enjoying his ministrations, Antonin ducked his head and sucked gently on the tip of Alexander's cock, pulling his fingers free to go back with three, circling them carefully. He was nearing the end of his patience; he needed to be inside Alexander soon, body and soul craving the joining.

Moaning loudly as his eyes fluttered shut at the dual sensations, Alexander relaxed his body slowly, feeling the fingers slide deep into him again. It was so much better then he remembered and he hoped that it would continue to go on. He knew that if it felt good now, it would feel so much better being stretched wide by Antonin's prick. The sheer thought of it made him whimper and arch.

That was it; the soft whimper and the way Alexander's body just took his fingers snapped the last of Antonin's restraint. He pulled free as gently as he could manage, grabbed the tub and tipped it over his still slightly slick hand, shaking it so some fell into his palm and set it back on the table as he slicked himself. He used his free hand to tug Alexander's left leg around his waist, then guided himself into position and slowly began his entry into Alexander's body.

Moaning lowly and long, Alexander tightened for a split second before relaxing into it, knowing that his bigger lover wouldn't hurt him and trusting Antonin completely not to even inadvertently. Shifting just slightly, he drew his other leg up, letting it rest on the bed as he willingly spread himself open for the other.

Antonin groaned, need ratcheting higher at the sight and feel of Alexander relaxing around him, and pushed in one long glide until he was fully seated inside. He stilled to allow Alexander time to adjust and ducked his head to kiss him, taking his mouth as surely as he planned to take Alexander's body.

Mewling as the hard length shifted inside him as his lips were taken, Alexander shifted the leg that was wrapped around Antonin's waist up a bit higher and squeezed gently around it. It was new, it was perfect and he felt infinitely cherished by the larger man.

Fighting the urge to simply pound into his lover, Antonin broke the kiss and murmured, "You feel… like sun warmed velvet, delicious and sensual around me. So perfect," he murmured. He pulled back and groaned as the muscles of Alexander's body attempted to hold him in place. "Gods above and below," he moaned. It felt as though Alexander's body were a hot mouth sucking at him, drawing him deep. Antonin was so lost in the sensation he had no idea he'd said that aloud.

With a soft blush sliding over his cheeks as the words slip past the haze of pleasure and lust, Alexander arched up slightly as Antonin slid out, pressing back as he slid back in, brushing against his sweet spot after a slight shift in angle. The feeling of something blunt and large pressing firmly on that nub of nerves made stares burst white in his vision and a strangled scream leak out of his throat.

"Yesssss," Antonin hissed. "That's it love, let go," he urged, keeping to that angle and pushing in a little deeper, a little harder, a little faster. It was glorious, better than anything Antonin had ever felt or imagined, and he knew he would never willingly give Alexander up.

Moving and arching with each thrust, his body on auto pilot as his hands scrambled to find purchase on Antonin's back, drawing red lines on it. Finally he was able to dig his nails into Antonin's skin as a coil deep in him started to tense and twist, getting tighter and tighter with every thrust, his prick leaking between them.

Putting his weight on one hand, Antonin curled the fingers of the other around Alexander's length, stroking in counterpoint to his thrusts. He did his best to graze Alexander's prostate as much as possible, movements going erratic as he neared his orgasm. "Come for me, Little Bird," he murmured. "I want to see it, want to watch you fly apart with pleasure."

Arching up into the touch, his mouth opening into a silent scream and his windows ending up covered in flowers and vines, Alexander tightened around the prick driving into him, nails digging enough to draw blood, he came hard, his eyes rolling back.

Alexander's name was a strangled breath on Antonin's lips, the convulsions of Alexander's body around his cock sending him over the edge mid-thrust. His vision grayed for a moment as Antonin gasped in disbelief; he'd never orgasmed so spontaneously in all his life.

Mewling one last time, Alexander went limp, his finger nails releasing the skin of Antonin's back, sliding down over his biceps before falling to the bed. Sliding his legs down slightly, he fell back against his pillows, his hair spread out around him, the realm of sleep quickly calling him under.

Smiling at his lover's sleeping face Antonin carefully pulled free of Alexander's body, shifting the torn pillows onto the floor. He'd help his lover clean up later. He gently maneuvered Alexander under the covers, and then climbed in beside him, covering them both before he draped an arm over Alexander's waist and closed his eyes. Sleep would be a while in coming for him, but he enjoyed the sensation of being close to his lover, taking comfort in his soft, even breaths.

As Alexander slept peacefully, having shifted so that he could curl up against Antonin, hair spread out behind him, a dark green car, looking black in the darkness, drove up to the house. Looking around with dark eyes, the person shook their head and climbed out of the car, their boots crunching on the gravel as they head to the back door. Knocking softly, they waited for someone to answer the door.

Copyright © 2011 Morena Darkling, Rose Strailo; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..