Jump to content
    Moritana
  • Author
  • 2,144 Words
  • 637 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

No Heart- No Problems - 8. Chapter 8

finally....
finally its out...
chapter eight...
*pants heavily*
A kiss.
A fleeting touch to my bare chest, as he slid downward. I found that I couldn't breath... too slow!
A few moments later, I couldn't feel the pain as he.....

I woke up with a gasp.
Looking around me, for a moment, I couldn't place my surroundings.
Wasn't I at home a minute ago, with Jon making.....
I stopped at that thought. Home. Realization came as quick as a slap to the face.
I was home. My home, and Jon will never be here, with me.

A second before I broke down and cried, like I did many times in the past week, I felt something in my bed arrangement was wrong, is if I accidentally... no.
With a feeling of horror, I slowly picked up my blanket, and there it was.
All my feelings sharply turned from devastated to frustrated, and... angry.
While he was back at home fucking his new house-mate, I was here, messing my bed in frustration?!
Feeling that anger was better than a breakdown, I swiftly got out of the bed, and gathered all the bed wear.
Throwing it into the laundry basket, I also got rid of the boxers I slept in. I looked at the clock. eight PM.

I got home yesterday, and after passing out on the bed from exhaustion, woke up at noon, and decided to spend the day in bed...
Hearing my stomach rumble, I realized I probably didn't eat anything at all. But it didn't matter to me now.

I had a plan. I could not go on like this anymore, the bed accident proved me that.
With a determined expression, I headed to the shower, stopping for a moment only to throw something into my mouth from the fridge.

When I got to the shower, I strode straight into the water stream, not minding the temperatures.
Cold shower will do me good, anyways. With my head under water, I ran my fingers through the dark locks of hair that adorned my head.
Grabbing the shampoo, which I always used on my hair, I made sure to soap them thoroughly.

Moving on to my body, I didn't bother doing anything else. Problem will be solved soon enough, no matter the consequences.
It was Thursday, and early enough.
After I rinsed off, I got out of the shower quickly, wrapping the towel around my waist, after I finished drying myself.
A few trickles of water still dripped from my hair, but I could handle it.

Stepping to my duffel, that still held all my clothes from when I left, since I didn't bother buying a closet, I searched through it for something to fit the occasion.
After a minute, I found something.
I didn't bother wearing it for my first club raid, when I only got here, but that day I felt like going all out.
I picked up the green colored greet T-shirt, that had a few diagonal gashes over its chest, and the light blue singlet, and wore them on the spot, green shirt on top.
Bending down to inspect the rest of the duffel, I pondered on the underwear.
Finally deciding on the blue bikini, I wore my extra-tight black jeans over it.
After a moment of thought I canceled the idea of wearing my all stars, and chose the bright green sneakers he bought me once when we went shopping.

Now I only had the issue of my hair. My first instinct was to leave it untied, slightly covering my face. But it didn't fit.
Looking in the bathroom mirror I finally decided to tie those damn curls of mine, but leave a few wet strands out to lay on my face.

Striding to the place where I dropped my bag the other day, I picked up my keys and wallet, while throwing my jacket on. I didn't need anything else.

on my way through the door I hesitated only for a moment.
There was a reason I stopped clubbing a few weeks after I got here.
And now Casey knew I was a minor.
But I couldn't stand being locked up in this apartment any longer. I quickly shut off the light and locked the door behind me, taking a light run to the exit of the building.
The way to the bus stop was short, and buses to and from the city were still running.
I got on the first bus that went in the direction of the city.

Five minutes after I arrived at my destination, I already had a cup of beer in my hands, and two guys flirting for my attention. the rest of the night I spent in my alcohol induced haze, probably for drinking tree more cups of beer after that.
----

Bird chirping hurts.
Those were my thoughts the next morning.
I felt my head throb with every "tweet" and "twoot" and "cookokocooocoo".

I opened my eyes to the too bright sun that shined on me from a window I did not remember having at my apartment.
It took me a few blinking minutes to realize my surroundings.
I wasn't at home.
From my place on someones bed, I could see a pretty large space, lit by painfully shiny sun.

I was just about to put my hand to my head when I realized I couldn't move it.
And then I saw why. Beside me, well, half on top of me actually, lay some Greek god shaped man.
He had golden blond hair, that fell to perfectly sculpted face, perfect golden smooth skin, and from what I could feel, perfect muscly figure.
He.
Was.
Heavy.
I had to get up.

Ignoring the searing pains that ran through me when I moved, I quickly pulled my hand from under Mr. Greek god, who didn't even stir when my movement flip him over.
Trying to figure things out, I gone through the night before in my head.

After I got to the club, I accepted any drink that came to me from any half-decent man.
I remembered making out in dark corners with a few of them, but the rest of the night dissolved out of my memory it seems.

I sat up, trying not to heave, and peered down at the man by my side. Then I looked at the blanket that covered both of us. With some curiosity, I lifted it up.
We were both naked.
I put the blanket back down.
Then I lifted it up again. nice......

I then tried to wiggle a little.
Ouch. well, goal reached.
I seemed to have really gone all out last night.
Wicked...

Ignoring all my aches, I pulled the blanket completely off, and slid from the bed.

I noticed one of my sneakers lying near the bed, and bended down to pick it up, trying to find its pair, I didn't notice my bed-mate waking up.
That is until he spoke.

"nice view" I jumped at the voice coming from behind me, and the quietly cursed myself. Ouch. I put the hand that wasn't holding a sneaker to my head, and turned around. "that's some nice view, as well" said Mr.Greek got again, and I winced at the deep voice.
"hello" I said.
Mr. Greek god snickered. Unexpectedly, I felt a slight blush appear on my face.
"hello hello" he kept the snicker on, and we slid into an awkward, at least for me, silence.
I was getting used to those.
"uhhhh" I finally said, brightly... he smiled wider, and slid out of the blankets himself. Oh wow.
"breakfast?" he offered. I winced again at the sound of his voice.
"no thanks." taking my eyes off him, I resumed the search for my other shoe, aware of his gaze following me.
There! I found it under a small table. Now for the rest of my clothing.

a few moments later I found my shirt on top of the closet.
Now how the hell did it get up there? I thought to myself in amazement as I stared at it from down below, my place on the solid floor.
No way can I reach it. Then, I suddenly felt warmth on my back, and saw an arm reach from above me to the top of said closet.
A moment later, the shirt was laying square in my hands, and I was looking right into sea blue eyes.

Mr. Greek god has risen. I quickly darted my eyes downward. Yep. Niiice.
Looking back to Mr.Greek god's eyes, I saw him hiding an amused smile, before he turned away from me, and ducked under the bed.
A few seconds later, he emerged with my pants.

"uh... thanks" I said brightly when he handed them to me.
"no problem" he smiled at me again. "sure you don't want any breakfast?"
I considered his offer.
Here I was, in a strange apartment, with a strange guy, holding half my attire from last night in my hands, and being offered a breakfast.
Not the first time, but what did Brian say about me not taking good enough care of myself?.. I tried to imagine his face if he knew about this and cringed.

"uh.. no thanks" I said, and quickly went on to the task of putting my clothes back.
I was just about to flee the place, all my other clothes to hell, when I felt an arm on my shoulder.
Slowly, I looked back to see Mr.Greek god (that I still didn't know his name) smiling at me. Again. Creeped me out mighty.

"you don't think of leaving just like that, do you" he loomed above me, and I cringed again.
Was I in trouble? then I heard him chuckle. "don't worry, I wont eat you" he said, and then, with an afterthought, he added "again" he released me and backed away, before grabbing a pair of pants from the floor, and I stayed, rooted to my place. What did he want?
"what do you want?" I asked him, trying to keep the tremble from my voice.
It wasn't the first time I found myself in this situation, but Brian has somehow managed to make me paranoid.

The Greek god raised his head from where he was zipping up his pants, not a smart thing to do, in my opinion.
"do you have any idea where you are?" he asked.
"uhhhh" I tried to remember anything from last night, but... "no"
"then how were you planning to go home?" he asked me, and then bended over again and picked something from the floor "without your wallet?" and then he threw the object at me.
I caught my wallet mid air, and stared at it dumbly before sending another quizzed look at sir Greek god.
He smiled at me.
"ill drive you home" he finally said.
---
When I got home, I dropped on my couch, listless.
Remembering the ride back home with sir Greek god, who during the ride I found out his name is actually Sean, I was faced with some issues.

At some point during the ride, Sean explained to me how I got to his place during last nigh.
Apparently, he spotted me in the club, coming out of the bathroom, for the fourth time, with some guy.
He approached me, and things rolled off from then on.
"but I do not remember you being so young, and I will stick to this story" he said when he dropped me off. "but I wont mind having a repeat" and then he scribbled his cellphone number on a small piece of paper, and handed it to me, before closing the door and driving away.

While I sat there on the couch, suddenly all thoughts of Sean Gorgeous had left my mind, when realization dawned.
I went clubbing during the weekend and Casey cop was not there!

I rewind-ed my memory to the conversation I heard between the two cops at the diner.
They said Casey went on some course.... and then I remembered.
Casey once told me, during his hit-on-the-waiter sessions that his boss was looking for someone to volunteer for a two week-long course out of town.
I clearly remember him saying he wasn't about to do that, no matter what.... But then again... Maybe he changed his mind.

It seems like my clubbing days are back.
If Casey was not there to catch me, there was no reason for me to stay celibate.

And looking at my then quite relaxed state, hang-over aside, and the fact that no nightmares haunted me that night...

Apparently being fucked into oblivion could help me get out of my exhausted state.
I bet Brian will be happy to see me so rested when I get back to work.
Now i only had to take care of this blasted head-ache.....

lood, sweat, tears, and precios time has been spent on this chapter -_-
hope you enjoy~
*drops dead*
*rises*
dont forget to review~
*falls again*
Copyright © 2011 Moritana; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..