Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    MrM
  • Author
  • 1,727 Words
  • 102 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gone From Daylight was created by Comicality <br>

The Seducer: A Gone From Daylight Inspired Story - 34. William Harker’s Journal: Entry 34

§ §
Tuesday, December 12, 1989 (After Midnight)

The seduction of Hunter continued through the evening.

He drank with us, he danced with us, he became ‘good friends’ and, in his estimation, possibly more with Vlad.

Marcus was stolen away from us by the completely seductive charms of Lestat who was present at the Salon this evening.

“Eh, voilà mon amis! Quel beau garçon tu m'as amené! He is très exquis, non? Enchanté! I am Lestat d’Lioncourt! Who might you be, yes?” Lestat was more conservatively dressed this evening. He wore a shirt with some goth band on it that I didn’t know, tight leather pants, and various chains, bracelets, and necklaces. It was a complete turnaround from what I’d seen him wear before. His light blond hair was still long at his shoulders with soft curls. It was ‘unkempt’ looking, though, which went along with his ‘look’.

Marcus, usually not at a loss for words, was struck mute by Lestat who could knock anyone off their feet if he applied enough of his charming pressure.

“Ah, Friend Lestat! May I introduce to you Marcus! He has made companions with my dear friend William, but I’m sure we could spare him. What say you William?” Vlad addressed me casually yet pointedly.

“Sure! Whatever Marcus wants to do…” I obliged Vlad.

“Are you sure, Sweetie? I mean, I’m not deserting you are anything?” Marcus asked politely knowing full well he was all for getting spirited away by Lestat the Irresistible.

“No! Go right ahead. We’ll catch up.” I responded dutifully with a glance at Vlad who smiled ‘approvingly’.

With that…I never saw Marcus alive again.

~

There was a door at the back of the DJ’s station on the dance floor I hadn’t encountered before.

After some dancing, Vlad lead us to this door. It was behind a curtain, but I’d noticed other ‘couples’ going in there.

Before I knew it, we were descending a stairway in the complete dark. I managed to climb down the stairs by feeling the stairs with my feet and holding on to the rails. Hunter didn’t seem to need such supports, he descended the case like it was in broad daylight! Not surprisingly, so did Vlad.

I finally reached the bottom of the stairs without falling and when I did I found myself in an ornate hallway lit only by candelabras on the walls. The hallway was lined with closed doors and behind these closed doors I heard the obvious sounds of passionate sex. There was an intertwining of male and female voices strained in obvious pleasure. Whatever was happening behind those doors was not altogether unpleasant. I became aroused despite myself hearing these cries of ecstasy.

One door we passed was open. I thought we would be going into that room. Instead, I heard moans and whimpering coming from it. We all stopped in front of the open door and as I looked inside the candlelight revealed the naked thrusting pale backside of a toned young man with long light blond curly hair. I instantly recognized that hair as that belonging to Lestat! Under him I could see the unnaturally pale body of one who could only have been Marcus and he was not moving. Lestat rose up and turned around to see who his audience was. His lips and mouth dripped with blood! The feral look on Lestat’s face turned into something demonic as he smiled at me…showing me his red stained fangs! With a gesture he closed the door behind him without touching it!

“Exhibitionist!” Vlad droned in distaste.

I thought for sure Hunter would have seen that and started running away as fast as he could, but instead he looked straight ahead of himself with a blank expression. I knew then that he was enraptured by Vlad’s mental powers! Hunter was no longer conscience of his surroundings. He was caught under Vlad’s spell! Nothing, I supposed, could save Hunter now. He would follow Marcus’s fate.

A primal terror gripped me!

This was real! This was Death! These were real vampires and these bedrooms were their dining rooms! There was a thought of my running away myself, but I got a grip on myself. This was why I was here. This was what Vlad needed to show me. This was his truth and the truth of what it was that I was asking to become. So, I held fast despite my every instinct in me screaming for me to flee as fast as I could!

Before long, we had reached our room.

Hunter lead us in as he walked as if sleepwalking. Obviously, Vlad was ‘steering’ him. This explained why Hunter navigated those dark stairs without trouble. Inside, the room was illuminated by the same candlelight as Lestat’s room had been.

Vlad bid me to close the door and I did as told. He then gestured to a seat across from the bed in the room. Shakily, I sat down.

Hunter had already started to undress probably by some unspoken command of Vlad’s. Vlad followed suit and soon both men were naked and standing right in front of me.

Hunter was already stiffly aroused and panting. Whatever Vlad was doing to Hunter was very exciting to him. It was done in complete silence and probably on the mental plane.

“Come…” Vlad called to Hunter with a gentleness I would not have expected.

At Vlad’s command, Hunter readily approached him, embraced Vlad’s muscular pale body, and began kissing him passionately. I felt a pang of jealousy as I watched this. It was completely involuntary and irrational, but I had it just the same. Something in me wanted dearly to be the one in Vlad’s arms! I wanted this intimate touch between naked bodies! I wanted to be the object of Vlad’s hunger! But, all I could do was watch as Vlad gently laid Hunter down onto the bed.

What proceeded after that was nothing less than Vlad’s total loving worship of Hunter’s body from head to toe. Vlad kissed him up and down his body focusing on Hunter’s most sensitive spots like his nipples and the insides of his thighs. I found myself beginning to get more and more uncomfortable in my chair as my own arousal at Vlad’s ardent lovemaking took hold of me.

At a certain crucial point I saw Vlad take Hunter’s hardness into his mouth which sent Hunter into a squirming frenzy on the bed. Vlad slowly, almost torturously brought Hunter slowly to orgasm with his gentle movement and ministrations. By the time Hunter reached his climax, Vlad had him wailing in exquisite sexual agony! Vlad finally released Hunter from his mouth and slid sensually up Hunter’s body. Upon reaching Hunter’s face, Hunter kissed Vlad hungrily. Vlad returned the famished kiss until Hunter broke the liplock and whispered audibly into Vlad’s ear, “Fuck me?”

Vlad prepared Hunter with tongue and fingers until Hunter was completely aroused once again. Watching Vlad make love was like watching Michelangelo sculpt…this was a sure master of his craft!

At the last, Vlad entered Hunter causing the young victim to moan and whimper with lust. For a few minutes, Vlad rolled and ground into his loving prey causing Hunter to make high pitched whimpers of what must have been indescribable pleasure. Hunter’s moans and groans became louder and more strained as he got closer to a second even more powerful climax.

I sat in the chair, mouth agape as I watched this living pornography. Almost subconsciously, I had freed myself and started rubbing my length as I allowed my lust to take me.

As I approached my conclusion so did Hunter and just as Hunter and I went over our edges, I saw Vlad make a sharp movement with his head and I heard Hunter yell with anguished ecstasy as he came and let his very essence push out of him. Hunter writhed and groaned as Vlad lay atop him, holding Hunter by his wrists, Vlad’s face buried in his neck.

All too soon, Hunter’s movements and noises quieted and he lay still under Vlad, just like Marcus had done under Lestat. I watched as Hunter’s skin color changed from a sexually blushed pink to a mottled deathly pale.

Vlad rose and rolled off of Hunter’s body. Vlad’s lips were tinged crimson with blood and his eyes were closed. He was flushed with a whole body blush and he lay there, naked, breathing in and out in a most satisfied way. Vlad seemed like he’d grown younger by decades as his natural gauntness looked to have disappeared and the deepness of his eye sockets looked like they had filled in. His body was smoothed and tightened like someone closer to my age.

I then looked over at what was once Hunter. His eyes stared up into nothingness as they looked swallowed by the depths of his own eye sockets. His lips were blue, his whole body looked emaciated, and he was white as a sheet. All life had been drained from him and his body was spent and empty. Yet, the expression that had frozen on Hunter’s face was not one of horror, but one of complete bliss. Hunter had died happy. Vlad had seen to that.

“Now do you see what I am? Now do you see what it is that you have asked to become?” Vlad asked me languidly.

“I have…and it was beautiful!” I replied breathlessly, still recovering from the fog of my own demented bliss.

Vlad raised his head and his glowing yellow eyes snapped open to look at me with awe or was it shock. A trickle of Hunter’s blood dripped from the corner of his mouth.

“Truly? This did not dissuade you? This…horror…did not show you the folly of what it is that you have asked of me?” Vlad asked me, not seeming to be able to believe me.

“No! Take me. Make me one of you!” I said standing.

“…as you wish. Heaven and Hell must know that I can refuse you nothing.” Vlad said with a strange expression of relief.

So our deal was set, but sated as Vlad was he could not do ‘The Dark Trick’ on me tonight. I’ll have to wait for his pleasure. Impatient as I am, I need to bide my time.

Soon…it will be soon!

© 1998-2022 Comicality; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2020 MrM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Angry 1
Thank you for reading. Please leave comments.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gone From Daylight was created by Comicality <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..