Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,542 Words
  • 4,125 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 6. Chapter 6 Acts of Desperation...

Heath meets up with Simon, while Nina pays Alec an unexpected visit, what with what result.
Heath reaches out but to who?

“You know, Heath, you're the only one I feel I can trust,” Simon voiced with soft affection as he dipped his bread into the olive oil.

“Yeah?” Heath faintly smiled before slowly taking a sip of wine. “Why?”

Simon licked the garlic and crushed pepper from his fingers before grabbing a napkin to wipe his mouth. “Well, because…” He chewed slowly giving himself a moment to reflect. “How long have we known each other now?”

Hum… I don’t know, since junior high?” Heath shrugged casually. “Yeah, since eighth grade."

“Yeah, you were the only one who continued to be my friend, after finding out who I was… who my family was.”

Simon lowered his head, pushing away the sadness. At this point in his life he pretty much accepted the hand he was dealt, but he was human after all. Though some days were better than others, it never stopped him from handling his business.

“Hey, it’s okay.” Heath smiled, he too thinking back to the time when he and Simon became friends. “You were the only one who wasn't afraid of my dad.” Heath threw his hands up in defeat.

They both laughed, mimicking fear at the thought of Heath’s father.

“Yeah man, your father was a stone trip,” Simon teased. ‘Home by the five o’clock cannon.’ He shook his head as he reminisced about those times. “Damn, we should have gone out for the track team as many times as we had to beat that fuckin’ cannon.”

“Yeah.” Heath laughed, he grabbed a piece of bread and dipped it.

“How is your old man anyway?” Simon asked as they casually nibbled on their appetizer.

“He’s doing well.” Heath nodded affirmatively between chews. “Thanks for asking.”

“Man,” Simon snickered into his fist. “Remember the time your dad came home early and almost caught you and Michelle up in your room?” He laughed boisterously.

The thought made Heath laugh as well.

“Man, I haven't thought about that crazy girl in forever!” Heath said with a glint in his eye.

“Hey.” Simon snapped his fingers. “Remember our senior year? How we had to leave something behind for the underclassman?”

“Yep.” Heath rolled his eyes and chuckled regretfully.

“Yeah...‘and to Michelle Arnold, I leave alone,’” Simon quoted the statement Heath had written to Michelle in the senior yearbook. “Man, that was cold,” Simon bragged,“That girl read that and went home crying that day. God, Heath, you were vicious.”

Heath smiled weakly.

Simon sighed with a faraway look in his eyes. “Those were the days.”

“Yeah, look at us now.” Heath scratched behind his ear as he reached for his glass.

“Yeah, look at us.” Simon’s lips turned up into a proud smile. “We’re making big money, No dads, no uncles, and no 'family business'… just my business." Simon's voice took a serious tone, which was Heath’s lead in.

“Speaking of, what’s up with Alec?” Heath slid in the question.

“Ahh, Alec...” Simon narrowed a sinister gaze for a moment. He was about to speak when the server sat down a deep-dish meat pie.

Both Simon and Heath cleared the table, allowing room for the server to sit the pizza down, only half listening as the server asked if anything else would be needed. Simon nodded no then looked at Heath, who nodded no as well. As soon as the server walked away from the table, Simon continued, “I ordered a pie; I remembered you loved the ones my aunt made when we were kids; this in the closest thing you will get to hers.” He smiled. “Anyway, I’m pulling you from Tax Masters.”

Heath looked both surprised and confused. “Why… when?” He asked, setting his glass down.

“Why? Because you’ll have your hands full with Alec. I need you on him 24/7, around the clock," Simon said while pulling a slice of pie on to his plate.

Heath gave a slight nod.

“And when…immediately. I’ve taken care of that for you.” Simon grinned. “Your brother died and you had to fly home. You couldn’t say how long you will be gone, so you just resigned.”

“Brother?” Heath questioned. “I don’t have a brother.”

“Exactly,”Simon winked. “But they don’t know that.”

“And Bo?”

“I’m keeping him there, but I still want you two to work together until this is done.”

Heath gave a quick and understanding nod.

“Alec will be acquiring another company to add to his portfolio, and I want that too.” Simon eyed Heath, making sure he understood the importance of his assignment.

“Okay, that’s the business end of it, but why do you want me to become involved with him in a… um… you know?” Heath gestured with his hands, hoping Simon would know what he was talking about.

“Oh,” Simon glanced up and laughed. “Well….” He stopped suddenly, giving Heath a confused look when he noticed he hadn’t touched his food. “Aren't you eating?” He asked, holding up his fork.

“I will, but go 'head. What were you saying?” Heath placed his elbows on the table, leaning on them and paying close attention to what Simon was saying.

That, my friend, is complicated," Simon said, rubbing his forehead as if trying to rid himself of a headache.

“I don’t understand. This is obviously personal with you.” Heath shrugged one shoulder with a questioning look in his eyes. “Why do you want me to get so close to Alec? I could just get in, get the money, and get out. Why go through the whole charade?”

“Are you a professional?” Simon challenged.

“Of course I’m a professional, that’s why I got the job,” Heath retorted, “But at the same time, Simon, it doesn’t have to go that far.”

“I hired you, Heath, which means you work for me. This means we do it my way, no questions, comments, or concerns. As of right now I just need you to do one thing.” Simon cut into his slice of pie.

“And that is?” Heath sighed.

“Your job,” Simon said in a serious tone before stuffing his fork into his mouth. “Mmm.” He closed his eyes savoring the robust flavor and spices of the deep-dish pizza. He opened his eyes slowly meeting Heath’s gaze dead on. “Eat. It’s delicious.”

The conversation was over.

Heath huffed silently sending Simon a short nod before reaching for his glass of wine.

***

Nina sat in front of Alec’s building smoking a cigarette, debating on whether it was the right time, or if she should give Heath another chance. She threw the half-smoked cigarette out the window when she noticed Alec walking up, carrying a couple of grocery bags.

Watching him walk like he had not a care in the world, like he was happy, even satisfied, made her reflect back to the last time she'd seen him; wrapped in Heath’s arms. The same Heath who only hours earlier had pushed her aside, kicked her to the curb, made her feel like a used toy that you give to Goodwill once you get a new one… one named Alec.

“Sorry, Alec, this is not personal… I promise," she said under her breath as she decided to rake Heath over the coals. She justified her actions by saying she was helping Alec, being that she knew he knew nothing about Heath. No one did for that matter.

She ran to catch up with Alec just as he was about to enter the building.

“Alec, hey! Wait up.” She waved as she ran to catch up with him. Alec was caught off guard as the young woman approached him. “Hey," she said, out of breath after she caught up with him.

Um…hey," he returned the greeting, trying to remember where he knew her from. Alec stood there, bobbing his head and all the while wondering, who was this woman, and how did she know him. After a few seconds, Nina introduced herself.

"Oh." She slapped herself on the forehead. "I'm sorry, you might not remember me. We met at Cody's, I was with Heath." She pointed to herself.

"Oh... oh yeah.” Alec still looked confused. "What was your name again?"

"Nina, remember?" She smiled. "Hey, let me help you with those," she offered, grabbing one of the bags from Alec's arms. "I see you're on your way up."

"Um...yeah, I was, but." Alec shrugged his shoulders as an answer. "What are you doing here, and how do you know where I live?" He asked, drawing his eyebrows together, clearly confused.

"Oh, Heath told me."

"Heath.... really?" Alec questioned doubtfully.

"Yes.” Nina paused. "Actually, Heath is the reason I'm here. Can we go inside and talk?" She suggested, holding up a bag.

"Oh... okay," Alec said, leading the way and stealing a quick glance over his shoulder.

Once inside, Alec took the bag from Nina and offered her a seat. Nina glanced around, admiring the décor, clearly impressed.

"Okay." Alec walked back in, rubbing his hands together. "What can I do for you?" He asked as he sat across from Nina, who gave a fake smile and removed a few strands of hair from her eyes while adjusting herself in her seat.

"Do you really like Heath?" She asked. "Well, what I mean is... does he seem like a nice guy?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Nina, what's going on?" Alec raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Nina looked down at her hands and shrugged."I just want to know..." She said.

Alec looked at her skeptically, not buying a word she was saying.

"So... you show up at my home, stating that we met before, offer to help with my bags, want to come inside and talk, and you just want to know if I like Heath," Alec questioned.

Nina ducked her head biting her lip nervously. "Actually, I wanted to tell you something important."

Alec nodded for her to continue.

"How much do you really know about Heath?" She asked.

"Nina, what is this really about? Is Heath okay?" Alec asked, concerned.

"Look, I know we don't really know each other, but I think I might know something that could affect you," Nina said.

"You know, it might help if you just tell me what it is..." Alec said warily as he rubbed his forehead to ease the tension.

Nina sighed. "Alec, I think Heath is hiding something."

No use in beating around the bush.

"Hiding something, like what?" Alec asked.

"That's just it, I don't know, but I have this feeling... you know.” She tilted her head slightly brushing her hair behind her ear. “Like something bad is going to happen. I think Heath has something to do with it," she explained.

So... this woman comes into my home, claiming that they've met before, and saying that she had an unknown, bizarre "feeling" that my current.... whatever he is... could be plotting something bad that might affect him? Alec sighed, feeling like he jumped into that movie, Ghost.

"What, so you're a clairvoyant now?" He asked.

Nina glared.

"Alec, you've got to believe me. Do you think that I'd be here if I didn't feel like something was up?" Nina defended.

Alec looked unconvinced. "Nina, to be quite honest, I don't know you."

"Do you know Heath?" She probed, raising her voice an octave. "Do you know anything about him? Oh, he's cute, he's charming," Nina mocked. "Alec, do you even know where he works?"

"Nina, quite frankly, this is really none of your business," Alec countered.

"I know. That's exactly right. It's not my business; it's possibly your business that's on the line," She stressed. She didn't give him time to respond. "Do you even know where he lives?"

"Somewhere downtown," Alec answered.

"Yeah, that's what he wants you to think," Nina scoffed. "He has two separate homes, Alec. He drives two different cars; one's worth over $250,000. The life that he lives cost far too much for that paycheck he gets at Tax Masters." She paused giving Alec time to process what she was saying. “Heath, Darrell and Bo Valentine walked in there liked they owned the place.” She continued after a few seconds. “Newbie’s and yet they got all the best clients and…”

"Nina,” Alec cut her off, “How exactly do you know Heath?"

Nina looked down, shifting in her seat as if she felt unnerved by his question.

"We’re dating..." Nina said slowly. She watched the look of shock unfold on Alec's face before deciding that she could use her revelation to her advantage. "Did you know that, Alec?"

Alec was stuck. He didn't know what to think, but he refused to be swayed by Nina's accusations. He then looked at the clock for an excuse.

"Look, Nina, I'm kind of busy, so I'm gonna have to cut this short"

"But–“ She objected.

"Nina, the elevator...." Alec stood stilling his shoulders.

Nina sighed heavily.

"You know what? Fine! Be an idiot! Sleep with the enemy! I don't know why I came down here anyway. Trying to help some stranger realize that his boyfriend is a lying bastard!" Nina shouted. Standing up. She made her way to the elevator, pressing the open button frantically, shouting over her shoulder. ”I hope you're happy, Alec! Prepare for the heartbreak!" And with that, she stepped in with the doors closing behind her. Nina had no idea how close to the truth she really was.

Alec laughed nervously, scratching his head trying to process what had just happened. He fell back on the sofa, wondering why Nina felt the need to tell him about Heath. What was in it for her? Was there any truth to what she was saying? He sighed as he made his way to the kitchen. Kaila was on her way over, and he would run this by her and get her opinion.

Heath sat down on the dock, looking out over Lake Michigan feeling even more confused. Simon still wouldn't give him any more information than he already had, but one thing for sure. This was a personal vendetta, one which Heath wondered if he wanted anything to do with because, not only was this personal for Simon, it had become personal for him as well.

He thought back to his night with Alec, and how wonderful it felt being with him. So warm, so easy... so natural.Heath wasn't a whore by any means, but he had dated a few men as well as women, but never serious. No one had held his attention long enough, unless he was being paid to for a job. He was never with anyone long enough to develop, or want to develop, feelings.

This was not the case with Alec. Something was different about him; Alec made Heath feel things, things he had never felt before, and want things he had never wanted before. For the first time, Heath wanted to love... to love and to be loved. At that moment, Heath decided what he wanted, and that was Alec. Now, the question was how would he get what he wanted?

Heath rolled his eyes toward the sky and said a silent prayer before pulling out his phone. He needed to talk to the only person in the world he knew he could trust. He scanned the contacts until he found the right number. After running his fingers over the keypad, he hit the talk button and waited.

"Hello," The voice took Heath back to his childhood

"Dad?"

"Okay, so let me get this shit straight.” Kaila was walking behind Alec, who had just dropped the noodles in the boiling water. He walked back to the counter to chop up the mushrooms. "She just showed up here?"

"Um... hum," Alec agreed.

"Okay. So she says Heath has two homes, two cars, and a side job, right?" Kaila asked, getting the facts together.

"Yep," Alec answered, shrugging his shoulders without looking up.

"Oh...I wish I had been here, I would have kicked that bitch out on her ass so damn fast." She stopped then tilted her head, trying to make eye contact with him. "Wait a minute; you did kick her out, didn't you? Or were you your diplomatic, kind self?" She rolled her eyes with a heavy sigh.

"No, I kicked her out,” Alec assured her. He stopped chopping, took another sip of wine and leaned back against the counter to face her. "But do you think there is any truth to what she’s saying?" He asked with a curious look in his eyes.

"Maybe," she answered nonchalantly. ”But look at you, Alec," she pointed out. "Maybe he's rich, but wants to be careful much like you. Maybe he wants you to like him for him, not for his money.”

"Maybe," Alec agreed, chewing on the inside of his mouth. “But she seemed to think whatever he does has something to do with me.”

"Hum... what could he possibly do for a living that has anything to do with you?" She wondered aloud. "Does he even know what you do for a living?" Kaila asked while popping a cherry tomato into her mouth, following it with a sip of wine as she made the salad. "Sounds like a conspiracy theory if you ask me."

Alec walked over to the stove, removing the noodles from the heat.
"I don't know." he sighed. "I really like him, Kaila."

Alec winced as he realized that he sounded like a lovesick puppy. The wince was replaced with a huge smile at the thought of Heath's handsome face and crystal blue eyes. He was lost in the thought of Heath's voice filling his ears like songs of a melody... a love song.

"Alec... Alec, did you hear me?" Kaila asked, waving her hand across his face. "You’re going to burn lunch." She laughed. “You need to check on the salmon, too. Damn boy, you got it bad." She kissed him on the cheek before draining the noodles.

"Yeah, I do," Alec agreed. "And it's all happening so fast, I don't understand it." He shook his head as he removed the salmon from the oven while Kaila mixed the noodles and pesto together.

"Well Alec, you haven't felt this way," She sighed as she set the table. "Since you-know-who."

Alec breathed a heavy sigh, trying to push the thought from his mind. "No, actually I have never felt this way about anybody, not even him," Alec pointed out.

"That was almost a disaster, wasn't it?" Kaila cringed every time she thought about her friend almost making the biggest mistake of his life. "You were way too good for him."

"Let's not talk about him," Alec said, wanting to change the subject.

"Okay," Kaila smiled as she sat at the table. "So... you really like Heath, huh?"

"You sound like Nina, Alec laughed. “That's the same thing she asked."

"Oh hell! Don't compare me to that crazy bitch," Kaila protested, causing Alec to laugh even harder.

"And yes I do.”

"Then tell him," Kaila stated, point blank. "Tell him how you feel."

"You want me to tell him how I feel?" Alec asked leery of his own feelings.

"Yes."

"You want me to tell him that he gives me butterflies every time I see him. Tell him I get all tongue-tied and I can't think straight and my palms get sweaty. Tell him that my heart skips beats and I get all dizzy when he's around... you want me to tell him that?" Alec laughed.

"Okay... okay, well not all that, but tell him you like him," Kaila giggled.

"I think he knows that, duh." Alec laughed, sucking a noodle between his teeth.

"Well, I'm happy for you, and don't let the bitch Nina spoil it if for you. I say go for it. And if you feel uncomfortable, have him checked out..." She shrugged. "With all your connections, you can have a background check on your computer in a matter of hours."

"Should I?" Alec questioned, biting his fingernail. "I mean… I don't want him to think I'm checking up on him."

"Well you are, and besides after what happened before, you can't be too careful." She smiled. "But for the record, I think he's okay."

"She said that he drives a two-hundred and fifty thousand dollar car." Alec eyed Kaila, waiting for a response.

"So that means he's got money, so he's not after yours," she stated matter of fact. "You know what... this is crazy... just ask him what he does for a living. He may own business like you do," she pointed out.

Alec nodded slowly.

"Hell, when you meet folks, you don't introduce yourself as Alec Russo: the founder of the Alec Russo Foundation, owner of Russo's Publishing Co., oh, and the man that's about to be partners in Coral Imports and Exports, do you?"

"No," Alec sighed in defeat.

"Okay then," she said before taking a bite of her salmon. "Mmm, this is good, but we need to hurry if we want to make our massage appointments on time."

"Okay... okay." Alec smiled adoringly at his friend. Kaila always looked for the good in people. She was Alec's biggest fan, and wanted nothing more than Alec's happiness. He shook his head, feeling blessed to have her as a friend.

Coming up next:
Heath follows his father's advise and his heart but is he ready deal with the fall-out that follows.
Alec makes his intentions known and stepped it up a notch.
Simon gets an expected call, how will he handle it.
A/N: Thank you again to everyone who's been reading, reviewing and liking... :thumbup:  It's my desire to post a chapter a week, but as I've mention that little thing called life keeps getting in the way and now add a man in the mix WOOT WOOT, :*)  please stick with me, I've got ya!
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmm.. So the cat is out of the bag. I mean Heath now knows what he wants. And so does Alec. But then there's Simon & Nina & the whole web of lies.

I hate to think that Alec was involved with Simon in the past. And Simon wants him heart broken coz he was dumped when Alec found out what he did for living.

The worst part? I guess it'd have to be the part where Alec finds out the truth about Heath & realizes he's going through what he once did with Simon, again. *sigh*

Then again, that's just me & you have something totally different planned for us. :)

Post a bit more frequently Kim. I can't bear the suspense anymore.

Link to comment

I don't think Heath is going to tell Alex the truth - at least not for a while yet. Maybe Alex should do a background check on Heath - though it might not normally be appreciated, considering Alex's wealth and position it would be a normal thing to do. This would force the issue. Of course that might be the end of their relationship wouldn't it?

Either way, Heath will not do anything to hurt Alex, even if it meant repercussions for himself.

 

Good story, and I look forward to more.

Link to comment

So, the bitch is back. I wish Kaila had been there when she confronted Alex. She would not have been nice at all. lol

Can't wait to see what advice Heath's dad gives him, and see Heath's reaction if Alex does profess to have feelings for him.

 

Things are getting really interesting and Simon is going to have to figure it all out too. Great chapter.

Link to comment

AH I think who should not be named is none other than Simon! Another great story I am so enjoying. I just hope that Alec & Heath get their HEA!

Link to comment

A new man? Good for you girl! lol That's the best excuse for not posting! :)

 

I was reading Krisz's review and I must be so slow. I didn't even THINK of Alec and Simon knowing each other. Is that why Simon wants to hurt Alec? Because they were together once? I didn't even know Simon swung that way.

 

And Nina; what a bitch! Stirring up trouble for Alec and Heath. Heath will have a conniption fit when/if he finds out she was talking to Alec.

 

Great chapter as always Kim! Good luck with your new man! :2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 10/19/2012 10:31 PM, Krisz said:
Hmmm.. So the cat is out of the bag. I mean Heath now knows what he wants. And so does Alec. But then there's Simon & Nina & the whole web of lies.

I hate to think that Alec was involved with Simon in the past. And Simon wants him heart broken coz he was dumped when Alec found out what he did for living.

The worst part? I guess it'd have to be the part where Alec finds out the truth about Heath & realizes he's going through what he once did with Simon, again. *sigh*

Then again, that's just me & you have something totally different planned for us. :)

Post a bit more frequently Kim. I can't bear the suspense anymore.

Krisz...YAY!!! Thanks for reading and posting a rewiew. So glad to see you're still hanging with me. Yeah there's a lot to think about and you my dear digging into your mind coming up with a great senerio...super cool. Keep reading all unanswered questions will unravel soon... ;)

 

Kim :D

Link to comment
On 10/19/2012 11:07 PM, Terry P said:
I don't think Heath is going to tell Alex the truth - at least not for a while yet. Maybe Alex should do a background check on Heath - though it might not normally be appreciated, considering Alex's wealth and position it would be a normal thing to do. This would force the issue. Of course that might be the end of their relationship wouldn't it?

Either way, Heath will not do anything to hurt Alex, even if it meant repercussions for himself.

 

Good story, and I look forward to more.

Hey Terry *waves* You're spot on about the issues being forced...but how is the question. Heath hurting Alec...there will be a fall out, but who get's hurt will be interesting to see.

 

Thank you so much for posting a review AND for reading *blushes*

 

Kim :)

Link to comment
On 10/20/2012 02:02 AM, joann414 said:
So, the bitch is back. I wish Kaila had been there when she confronted Alex. She would not have been nice at all. lol

Can't wait to see what advice Heath's dad gives him, and see Heath's reaction if Alex does profess to have feelings for him.

 

Things are getting really interesting and Simon is going to have to figure it all out too. Great chapter.

Oh yeah, Joann, Nina is indeed back with a vengence. It's probably better that Kaila wasn't there, she didn't like her the night they met, so yeah...

 

Oh interesting indeed, but trust me Simon is probably the only one who has it all figured out. LOL

 

Thanks, Chica...

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 10/20/2012 11:32 AM, saintsfan820 said:
AH I think who should not be named is none other than Simon! Another great story I am so enjoying. I just hope that Alec & Heath get their HEA!
saintsfan, I so appreciate you taking the time to review. I always see you like the chapter, but not sure if I ever read a review from you, so thanks so much... :D Oh yeah Simon is a pill indeed as we will see later on.

 

Glad you're enjoying the story...

 

Kim :)

Link to comment
On 10/20/2012 03:57 PM, Lisa said:
A new man? Good for you girl! lol That's the best excuse for not posting! :)

 

I was reading Krisz's review and I must be so slow. I didn't even THINK of Alec and Simon knowing each other. Is that why Simon wants to hurt Alec? Because they were together once? I didn't even know Simon swung that way.

 

And Nina; what a bitch! Stirring up trouble for Alec and Heath. Heath will have a conniption fit when/if he finds out she was talking to Alec.

 

Great chapter as always Kim! Good luck with your new man! :2thumbs:

Hey Lisa, thank you, yeah you know how this young/new love interest goes..he he was taking up much of my writing time, but I think things have evened out, in a good way so thanks again.

 

Yep that Krisz is on it...right, I love it when the reader tries to figure the plot out, means they are truly enjoying the story.. :D :D

 

Oh and Nina could stir up a whole lot of trouble for Heath by talking to Alec it will be fun to see what happens from this point. How will Alec and Heath deal with it...Next chapter should be up by mid week!

 

smooches,

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

Hmm - confused.. So Simon and Heath are friends since childhood, okay that rules out Simon being an ex to Alec cause Heath must've known about that..Hmmmm...

Yes Nina sweet innocent girl - 0:) I really like her.....................................................................NOT !! Very good of Alex to confide in Kaila - she is so cool :)

 

I like this story very much :) Next chapter !! :lol:

Link to comment
On 02/11/2013 05:15 AM, Slytherin said:
Hmm - confused.. So Simon and Heath are friends since childhood, okay that rules out Simon being an ex to Alec cause Heath must've known about that..Hmmmm...

Yes Nina sweet innocent girl - 0:) I really like her.....................................................................NOT !! Very good of Alex to confide in Kaila - she is so cool :)

 

I like this story very much :) Next chapter !! :lol:

Yes, CM they went to grade school together... ;) Don't worry all your confusions will be cleared up as the chapters move forward..this is fun hehe Kaila and Alec are besties and she is great!

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

So it´s Simon who is after Alec´s money and everything else, there´s no-one else. Could they know each other from somewhere? There has to be some kind of connection. This is getting more and more intriguing....

Really enjoying this story :*)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..