Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,708 Words
  • 4,927 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 12. Chapter 12 The Final Act...

Alec and Heath make a decision about their future.

The drive home seemed to take forever. That coupled with the excitement of telling Heath the good news about Simon had Alec's stomach doing flip-flops, but in a wonderful way. He and Heath could put this all behind them and start fresh and that's what Alec wanted more than anything, to start over with Heath.

"How did he do it?” Alec mused, “Swoop in under the radar,"

As Simon so elegantly put it and steals not his money, but his heart.

It was indeed an interesting morning.

On his way to Simon's he didn't know what to expect. He didn't have a plan, he just knew he had no choice. His connection to Heath, and the love he felt wouldn't allow him to stay out of it. Even if that was what Heath wanted.

Simon's revelations invaded Alec's thoughts. He felt a twinge of guilt for him in the pit of his stomach. Yet, the more he thought about it the more he knew he made the right decision.

As much as he cared for Simon, he realized he could never have a life with him. It would have never worked out; they were just too different, from totally different worlds. Alec knew Simon was a survivor and hoped he would understand. He never intended to cause him any pain, and letting Heath off the hook was the grandest gesture he could have made for Alec.

He arrived home, and parked the car. For a few moments he just sat there trying to figure out what he was going to say to Heath. Hopefully, he would understand he did this for them. Alec pulled the keys out of the ignition, taking a deep breath before heading up.

~*~*~

Heath sat anxiously awaiting Alec's return. He was about to write him a note, when he heard the elevator doors open. They both smiled when their eyes met.

"Baby, what took you so long?" He asked as he pushed himself up from the sofa making his way over to Alec. "Are you okay?" He looked lovingly into those brown eyes. "I was starting to worry."

Heath lifted Alec's face to meet his, softly kissing his lips before resting their forehead together.

A soft moan escaped Alec's lips. The touch of Heath's hands, his body, and his lips were incredible, astounding to him. Alec tilted his head slightly looking intently into the face of the man he loved.

"What?" Heath whispered narrowing his gaze curiously.

Alec couldn’t look away. He scanned every inch of Heath’s features, resting on a pair of the bluest eyes he’d ever seen

“What is it?” Heath asked again. This time concern was evident in his voice as he carefully ran the pad of his thumb down Alec’s jawline.

"Heath, we need to talk."

"We do, but I can't talk right now." Heath held Alec by his shoulders. “I have to meet up with Simon, but I promise we’ll talk later. Okay?"

"That's just it, Heath, you don't have to go. I took care of it.”

Heath furrowed his brows tightly, a look of perplexity attacking his features.

"You took care of what?" He questioned warily.. "Wait...” He stepped back as the answer dawned on him. “Where did you go this morning?"

From his tone, Alec could tell he already knew the answer.

"Look Heath, I know you asked me to stay out of this-"

"No!” Heath shouted, “I didn't ask you! I told you- I, I demanded-"

Those calm blue eyes were now volcanic.

"Demanded?" Alec shot back taking a step forward crossing his arms over his chest. He was taken aback by Heath's statement. "I'm not a child, Heath. You can't demand anything-"

"I never said you were a child, but I can, and I did demand you to stay out of my business!”

“Your business is about, me!” Alec countered incredulously.

"This...this right here-right now, has nothing to do with you. This is between me and Simon!" Heath insisted.

"And Me too, Heath! This whole thing is about ME, how can you not see that!?"


"What I see is you going behind my back-"

“That's what you've been doing all along Heath...going behind MY back!" Alec spat. "This is not just about you and Simon this has everything to do with me, hell it's my story remember!?"


"Ugh!!!" Heath grabbed his hair with both hands pulling it by the roots.

This whole thing was getting out of hand, and tempers were flaring like rockets

"I would never...ever have intentionally hurt you.” Heath sighed lowering his hands as the tension left his body. “I believe you know that. I Love you. I have fallen so deeply in love with you." He lowered his tone to a whisper.

Alec looked at him, trying desperately to stay mad, but he couldn’t. His love for him had won, and it always would.

"I do Heath, and I love you too. That’s why I did this. I didn't go to Simon to hurt or upset you." Alec stepped closer to Heath taking his hands into his. "I did it for us. I want to take care of you Heath." He looked deeply into Heath's eyes "That's what people who love each other do."

Heath pulled away. “Damn it Alec-"

"What? What Heath!?" Alec questioned raising his voice out of frustration. "This is all about me!" He sighed shaking his head.

Feeling closed in and angry Heath turned to walk away.

"Don’t! Don’t you dare walk away, Heath.”

Heath rolled his eyes trying to fight the tears welling up inside them.

"Do you want to be with me or not?" Alec asked feeling exasperated.

"Yes." Heath answered with his back toward Alec. "Yes.”

“Okay…then please understand,” Alec begged. “You said you love me and I believe you. I love you too. You said you want a life with me. I believe you. I want the same,” he confessed. “I couldn’t just stand by and do nothing.” He eyed the young man desperately. “It worked, Heath. Simon is going to leave us alone. You’re free. We’re free. What difference does it make how it happened?”

Heath gasped, steeling his shoulders, but didn’t reply.

"What are you afraid of, Heath?” Alec dropped his shoulders. “You said you wanted something real. Now is our chance to have that."

Heath turned around slowly; meeting Alec’s concerned gaze.

"I think I fell in love with you the moment I saw you-“

“I know, me too.” Alec nodded in understanding.

“No… no Alec.” Heath shook his head. “I mean the moment I saw your picture I wanted to take the job." He sighed. "I followed you; watched your every move, so perfect, your laugh...your smile... your voice. And you never knew I was there." Heath lowered his head. “You were in my dreams.”

Alec took a small step toward him.

Heath nervously bit his lower lip. "When I actually got the chance to talk to you, touch you, I became afraid. I was nervous as hell to meet you, to kiss you and now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

"You won't lose me, Heath. Not ever. I'm not going anywhere. And I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, Alec." Heath took a step toward Alec, who closed the gap between them. “I’m sorry for deceiving you. But the one thing that is totally real… totally true is I love you.” Heath nodded slowly. “You are the one who makes my life complete. It had to be fate that we met, as fucked up as it is, I was meant to be with you.”

“I know.” Alec smiled.

Heath took Alec's face in his hands drawing him closer until their lips were just a breath apart. “Okay,” he said through a lopsided smile. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“Simon.” He sent Alec a cheeky grin. “I could have handled him though.”

“Umhumm…” Alec nodded returning the smile before crashing their mouths together in a heated kiss.

Their breathing was ragged, both struggling to breathe the other in. Tongues danced together. The taste; sweet like a forbidden fruit, delicious, beautiful, and passionate.

Words of love… of longing were whispered between them. They held each other tightly as if they would surely die if they let go.

Everything was transformed. All the secrets, the dreams and sweet anguish came awake and it all made sense.

Alec broke the kiss to take a breath. “I love you so much, Heath. I need you."

"And I need you...all the time." Heath managed to say between kissing Alec's face and neck.

He pulled Alec's shirt over his head kissing his shoulders and chest.

Alec leaned his head back allowing Heath's tongue and lips full access. Short desperate pants filled the air. Their bodies responding to the heated passion and friction being created; lust...want…desire...hunger, overwhelming overpowering their senses.

Heath lowered Alec to the floor. "I want you now." He growled deeply into his ear.

"Take me." Faintly left Alec's lips as they surrendered to their love, fusing their souls together as one.

…six months later

“Hey…hey be careful with that. That’s an expensive work of art!” Kaila barked at the mover.

“Sorry lady, where do you want it?” He asked shaking his head in frustration.

Kaila had been bossing the movers around since they left Alec’s loft downtown, which he was leasing to her.

“Move this, don’t move that….sit that there and this over here…No that’s not right, this is not right.

The big teddy bear of a man would have given up and quit if Kaila didn’t remind his of his younger daughter.

Alec and Kaila worked out a deal and had the papers drawn up. She was going to lease the penthouse with the option to buy since Alec was moving in with Heath.

After lots of convincing and plenty of lovemaking, Heath allowed Alec to use his connections to get him a legal “gig,” working for a local News station. It was pretty easy because he didn’t have a criminal record, not even a parking ticket. His resume was very impressive as well. The only problem was that Heath was over-qualified and they knew they were just a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.

“How about you just lean it against that wall over there. He already has a picture on that wall.” Kaila pointed out even as she glanced around the room. “Where the hell are Alec and Heath?”

Just then, Heath swiftly walked in behind a man carrying a huge box.

“Take that upstairs and set it in the room across from the bedroom.” Heath instructed, biting his thumbnail.

There was an extra room that he never used. He and Alec decided to turn it into an office for when they wanted to work from home.

Kaila looked exasperated, “Where’s Alec?” She asked placing her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know.” Heath answered hurriedly, as he was bombarded with questions from the movers and Kaila. “Um...put that over there.” He pointed. “…Oh and-” He leaned down trying to read Alec’s writing on the side of the box. He squinted, “That goes in the kitchen.” He chuckled shaking his head. “He should have been a doctor, its a good thing he has a computer, his handwriting sucks.” Heath laughed.

Kaila giggled and nodded agreeingly.

Heath eyed Kaila and smiled. She was indeed a wonderful friend to Alec. She and Heath got along fairly well too. Even after she found out about his connection to Simon. She trusted Heath, but most importantly, she trusted him with Alec’s heart.

She could finally stop worrying about her friend and focus on her own relationship. She really liked Bo Valentine, but he wasn’t ready. Not like Heath; ready to give up that life. He still had folks to swindle; the money he made was still too good to him.

He and Kaila had dinner the night before he left town.

He was heading to Vermont. Simon was reaching out to other states; his thoughts were ‘Where ever there was money to be made.’

Simon had lost his best man, but as quiet as it was kept he was happy that Alec was safe. He knew Heath would protect him with his life. He had proven that. Simon admired Heath growing up and if Alec was with anyone other than himself, Heath was the one.

“You haven’t seen Alec either?” Heath shrugged his shoulders in question to Kaila.

“He could be outside,” she said walking toward the kitchen.

“Hey guys the Pizza and Beer are here!”

A tall, handsome man yelled as he walked inside. His complexion was a smooth, golden brown, his hair short and naturally curly. He had the cutest dimples when he smiled. He walked in carrying five piping hot pizzas.

“Nate, it’s about damn time you got here. We’re starving.” Heath nodded between him and the mover standing next to him, who eagerly agreed.

“I’ve got two cases of beer in the car,” He grinned tossing Heath his keys. “Where’s my woman?” He asked making his way to the kitchen.

“She went that way,” Heath, pointed.

Nathan and Heath worked together at the station and he had introduced him to Kaila a few months ago. Heath had a good feeling about him, they were not in a serious relationship; no commitments… just yet but he got two thumbs up in Alec’s book too.

Alec!” Heath yelled wondering where his boyfriend had gotten lost.

“I’m right here.” Alec appeared from around the corner. “Uh-huh…yes Mom.” He smiled into the phone.

Heath turned around placing his hands on his hips tapping his foot anxiously shaking his head.

“Is this your way of trying to get out of doing any work, Russo?” Heath asked suspiciously raising one eyebrow.

Nooo,” Alec mouthed slowly to Heath pulling the phone away from his ear grinning. “Yes mom, he’s right here. You want to talk to him?”

“No.” Heath whispered waving his hands across his chest. “I don’t have time,” he said in a hushed tone while walking backwards toward the door.

“Here he is,” Alec said holding the phone out to Heath, who just rolled his eyes to the ceiling before taking the phone. “It’s your mom.” Alec chuckled sending Heath a cheeky grin, giving him two pats on the chest. Heath leaned down giving Alec a kiss on the lips and handed him the keys before taking the phone.

“Hi Mom, oh hang on.” He nodded toward the front door. “Can you get the beer? It’s out in Nate’s car.”

“Nate’s here?” Alec beamed excitedly, “I’m starving, it’s about time.” He laughed heading out the door.

“Oh and the movers have a few more boxes left in the truck. Let them know where you want them, and once they’re finished they can have pizza.”

“Ok,” Alec called over his shoulder.

“Oh and tell them to stay off the lawn. I pay good money to keep it up and I will deduct it from their pay,” he said only half joking.

“Hey, off the grass, I mean lawn!” Heath heard Alex yell.

Heath laughed boisterously before putting the phone back to his ear.

“Okay, Mom, what were you saying?”

Heath leaned against the wall crossing one leg over the other turning his attention back to the phone call.

Heath’s mom and dad fell in love with Alec the moment they met him. They knew he was special; Heath always managed to keep his personal life personal, so they never met anyone their son dated.

When the holidays rolled around, their plan was to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with Heath’s parents and Christmas with Alec’s family.

This was perfect for Heath’s father. He preferred Thanksgiving over Christmas. He felt the latter was for the little children, and since their little boy was all grown up he and Heath’s mom usually volunteered their time at the shelters feeding needy families on that day.

Heath had already met Alec’s family. He hit it off with his little sisters and younger brother instantly. So he was really looking forward to spending the holidays with them as well.

….

Heath lay in bed leaning his back against the headboard watching the ‘Talented Mr. Ripley,’ staring Jude Law and Matt Damon. He was so engrossed in the movie he didn’t hear his phone ringing.

“Heath, your phone!” Alec yelled from the bathroom.

“Hum? What…Oh,” he laughed taking his attention off the screen and reaching for the phone. He frowned not recognizing the number and hesitantly answered it.

“Hello?”

“Heath, Man, how’s it going?”

A smile instantly appeared upon recognition of the voice, but was soon replaced with a look of concern.

“Valentine?”

“Yeah, Dude, it’s me. I bet you thought you’d never hear from again, huh?” Bo laughed.

“Well, um,” Heath grimaced glancing toward the bathroom. He could hear Alec stirring around inside. “What’s up, Man? Are you alright?” He asked in a hushed tone.

“Yeah, I’m good,” Bo assured him. “Look, check it out. This is a business call.”

Heath frowned, “Business?” He sat up scratching at his scalp. “Bo, I’m out of the business…remember? I’m with Alec-“

“I know. I know,” Bo laughed cutting Heath’s statement short. “It’s not that kind of deal, Man. I promise.”

Bo,” Heath sighed shaking his head slowly. “I’m good. I’m happy.” Heath assured him. “I don’t have to look over my shoulder. And I can finally sleep at night. Not to mention the fact that I’m not doing time in prison. That’s definitely a plus.”

“There’s no risk involved at all.” Bo promised. “All I need is for you to make a phone call. I need your sliver tongue.” He laughed.

Heath chuckled humorlessly to himself. “Bo.”

“It might require one meeting, if that.”

There was dead air on the phone.

“Heath? You still there?”

“Yeah, I’m here.”

“What do you think? It would possibly take two days of your time…max. Alec would never have to know.”

Heath ran his fingers through his hair, nibbling on the inside of his cheek. He took a deep breath trying to calm the adrenaline burning his veins. He placed his hand to his mouth and asked, “How much?”

The words slipped off his tongue before he could stop them.

Old habits…

“Ah, yes,” Bo laughed. “Fifteen- thousand.”

“Wow.”

Fifteen thousand and all he had to do was place a phone call, and possibly meet. A few months back he would have jumped at the chance, but. The sound of running water pulled him from his thoughts.

“What about Simon?”

“This is my show. Simon knows nothing about this.”

“That’s not cool, Man. Screwing over Simon will get you killed.” He warned. “I don’t want any part of that…At all.” Heath stated with convection. “I’m good.”

“Why?” Bo questioned, “Is it because it’s not Simon’s job? If so, don’t worry about that. I can handle him.”

Heath was about to speak when he heard the bathroom door open. Alec stepped out with a towel draped around his waist; his hair still wet causing his blond hair to look brown. His heart swelled just at the sight of him. He licked the corner of his mouth sexily when Alec sent him a warm smile.

“No. That’s not it,” he said turning his attention back to the call. “I’m just not interested.” He smiled as he watched his boyfriend saunter over. “Good luck to you.”

Before Bo could object Heath ended the call and placed the phone on the counter.

“Hey sexy.” Heath smiled mischievously placing his hands in his lap.

“Hey lover.” Alec ducked his head bashfully. “Who was that?”

“Just someone trying to sell me something,” he replied with a casual shrug of the shoulder..

“Anything good?”

“Nah.”

Alec nodded slowly not pushing the issue as he glanced around the room.

“You know I like it here.” He smiled dropping the towel to the floor. He reached for a pair of briefs when Heath grabbed his hand, and pulled the covers back revealing his naked body.

Ahh...Ahh...Ahh. Rule is we sleep naked around here.” He smirked. “Clothes are too restrictive.”

“Oh silly me I forgot.” Alec smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand.

“You’re forgiven; just don’t let it happen again.” Heath laughed pulling the covers back further allowing Alec to crawl into bed.

He adjusted himself getting comfortable laying his head against Heath’s chest.

“Cold,” Heath laughed, stroking Alec’s wet hair.

“Oh I’m sorry.” He lifted his head.

“No…no it’s okay.” Heath gently pushed Alec’s head back down.

“You know, Heath, I was thinking.”

“Really? About what?” He asked inquisitively, looking at the top of Alec’s head.

“Well… do you know how your parents met?”

Um... yeah, don’t you?” Heath turned the question around.

Alec thought fondly, “Yeah…yeah I do.” He remembered hearing that story a thousand times. “Well what about our kids?” Alec looked up quickly, “You do want kids don’t you?”

“With you, I want a house full.” Heath stroked Alec’s cheek.

Alec lowered his head back down getting comfortable again.

“Okay.” Alec grinned happily. “What will we tell them… I mean like how we met?”

Heath thought long and hard about the question before answering.

“We’ll tell them the truth,” He answered causally. “I mean think about it, how cool will that be?” He smiled looking up at the ceiling. “First off he or she will say, I have two daddies and some stupid man paid my daddy a ridiculous amount of money to meet my daddy and fall in love with him, end of story…”

Hum, I like that. Let’s go with it.” Alec nodded kissing Heath on his chest.

Mmmm.” Heath moaned. “Hey lets work on making a baby,” he said as he kissed the side of Alec’s face.

“Heath, don’t be silly.” Alec giggled and gave Heath a playful pat on the cheek.

“You never know. Stranger things have happened. Let’s get creative,” Heath suggested picking up the remote and turning off the television.

“Okay, I’m down for a little creativity.” Alec laughed reaching over and turning off the lamp. They snuggled in the dark under the covers.

Mmmm.” Alec moaned in the darkness.

Mmmmmmmmm” Heath replied.

Super Duper Sized Shout Out to all who stuck with this story.  It was one I wrote 4 yrs ago so it was short. My style of writing has changed, but this is still one of my fav that I wanted to share with ya.  I apologize for taking so long in posting, that's not my style. I'll do better on the next one...Promise biggrin.png
Thanks to intune, Jammi for working with me on this story and to Ry for his help on the noted chapters.
Kim smile.png
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Sweet, sweet ending to a wonderful story girl. Hope you have something else in your bag of tricks! thanks for such a great ride.

Link to comment
On 02/10/2013 11:50 AM, saintsfan820 said:
Hoping there is a update sometime later down the road something along the lines of Shades of Gray.
Thank you saintsfan. :)As I mentioned, I wrote this so long ago, but as you know I'm a sucker for a happy ending so never say never. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have something orginal in my head, so I hope to get it on canvas soon.

 

Kim :D

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/10/2013 12:41 PM, joann414 said:
Sweet, sweet ending to a wonderful story girl. Hope you have something else in your bag of tricks! thanks for such a great ride.
It's I who should be thanking you, Joann...so thank you. I always say comments fuel the writer's soul and yours was greatly appreciated. Again sorry for the delay in posting. I do have a story in my bag of tricks ands getting it written out that will be the challange so I hope you'll stick with me. ;)

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 02/12/2013 04:15 AM, Slytherin said:
:wub: What a great story Kim. I love happy endings :wub:

Well done ! Thank you ! :D

 

/CM

Thank you Cm, I love happy endings too :wub:

And thanks for taking the time to write a review to each chapter... :D

 

Kim

Link to comment

I was holding my breath hoping that Heath would blow Bo off and thank God he did! I think that would have definitely put a crimp in his and Alec's relationship. How can Bo say not to even tell Alec? Secrets are what ruins relationships.

 

Anywho....this was an amazing story Kim! I'm sad to see these two go but I look forward to your next awesome story! :)

Link to comment
On 02/12/2013 07:30 AM, Lisa said:
I was holding my breath hoping that Heath would blow Bo off and thank God he did! I think that would have definitely put a crimp in his and Alec's relationship. How can Bo say not to even tell Alec? Secrets are what ruins relationships.

 

Anywho....this was an amazing story Kim! I'm sad to see these two go but I look forward to your next awesome story! :)

Awwww, Lisa, thank you so much for your reviews...I totally look forward to them...I can tell you now that the story is over, didn't want to put too much pressure on ya...LOL. I think Heath proved where his loyalty lies and what he really wants to be happy. And in the end Simon had a heart after all...

 

You Rock chica...

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

Such a great story! I was worried when Heath got that call from Valentine, but he did the right thing (thank good or I would have to hire someone to hunt him down and break his legs :whistle: )

Love how you pulled it all together and tied up at the end. :thumbup:

Link to comment
On 02/25/2013 11:35 AM, K.C. said:
Such a great story! I was worried when Heath got that call from Valentine, but he did the right thing (thank good or I would have to hire someone to hunt him down and break his legs :whistle: )

Love how you pulled it all together and tied up at the end. :thumbup:

Danke, KC nice and neat, just the way I like it. Heath knows a great thing when he finds it LOL So happy that you caught the last chapter. Now moving on...

 

Kim ;)

Link to comment

Wow! This story was amazing. I got hooked with the story but I actually I waited for the story to be marked completed before reading it. ;) It was really worth the wait. :thumbup: Although after hearing Simon's perspective I really feel for the guy. I was hoping that he was to get his own HEA too. Oh well, not everyone ends up being happy anways. Thank you for this wonderful story. More power to you! :worship:

Link to comment
On 01/20/2014 05:31 AM, Suvitar said:
Perfect ending to an amazing story :wub: I really enjoyed reading it :2thumbs:
I really loved reading all of your thoughts after each chapter, they are so cool. It's also fun going back and reading over the chapters to see what you saw. So so happy that you enjoyed this story. I'm a sucker for a happy ending not to mention a sucker for love. I'm trying to get my Mojo back I have some ideas and even wrote 3 chapters of a new story, but it hasn't come back :(.

 

You ROCK Suvitar thanks so much

 

Kim

Link to comment

I finished this story for the second time and enjoyed it just as much. The scene after Alec met with Simon was beautiful. A job well done...cheers...Gary

Link to comment
On 12/30/2014 01:01 PM, Headstall said:
I finished this story for the second time and enjoyed it just as much. The scene after Alec met with Simon was beautiful. A job well done...cheers...Gary
Thank you so much for leaving a review. So glad that you enjoyed the story as much as you did the first time around :)
Link to comment
On 04/02/2013 12:56 AM, thephoenixhost said:
Wow! This story was amazing. I got hooked with the story but I actually I waited for the story to be marked completed before reading it. ;) It was really worth the wait. :thumbup: Although after hearing Simon's perspective I really feel for the guy. I was hoping that he was to get his own HEA too. Oh well, not everyone ends up being happy anways. Thank you for this wonderful story. More power to you! :worship:
Thank you :) sorry for just replying. I don't get on the site as much anymore...thing called life gets in the way.
Link to comment

I enjoyed the story, but I thought Simon's 180 wasn't believable. Seriously, I thought he was gonna blow their cars up. They got off too easy. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..