Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 6,866 Words
  • 4,503 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lovers Blind - 12. Lost and found

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lovers Blind 12: Lost and Found

I woke up Sunday morning to someone pounding loudly on my bedroom door. I opened my eyes, not that it mattered, and yelled that it was open.

"Zeek you need to get dressed and come downstairs." Dad said and I heard the concern in his voice.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as I navigated over to my dresser and rummaged through it for clothes.

"I don't know son, just hurry; Jake's parents are here." Dad said and I heard my door closed.

Hearing that Jake's parents, but not Jake were there made my stomach clench; something was wrong.

Without bothering to check what they were I pulled on some jeans and a tee shirt, grabbed my cane and headed downstairs.

"Hello?" I called out as I reached the bottom of the stairs; I didn't hear any voices.

"In the kitchen Zeek." Dad's voice called out from my left.

I pushed open the kitchen door and walked into a stiff silence. The sound of four different breathing rates showed that there were all there, without Jake.

"Where's Jake?' I asked immediately, not letting anyone talk.

"We were hoping you would know Zeek." Mrs. Madsen said in a strangled voice, she'd been crying.

"What do you mean, he's gone?" I asked as I gripped the handle of my cane tightly.

Jake would never leave me behind.

"We came home after dinner last night and he wasn't downstairs, we assumed he was in bed and didn't think anything about it. When I went up to get him to take him out for breakfast his room was empty. His bed is still made, he never slept there last night and his car is still in the driveway." Mr. Madsen said thickly, he'd been crying too.

"I...I don't know. I talked to him last night about him coming here to talk to mom but he didn't say anything about leaving or going anywhere. He was really upset though, he blame's himself for all of this happening." I said and I heard a sharp intake of breath to left, I didn't know who it was and at the moment I didn't care.

"Do you know where he might go?" My dad asked and I felt his hand on my shoulder.

I thought about it quickly, running through all the places Jake loved going to. The lake was ten miles away; he couldn't have gotten there on foot. Lou and Lawrence would have called if he had shown up there, and so would Miranda.

"I...I don't know...the lake is way too far for him to make it on foot, Lou, Lawrence and Miranda would have called if he had shown up there...I just...I don't know." I said and worry and panic exploded in my head and I felt the tears flow out.

"What about where you two go when it storms?" Mom's voice cut through my haze...she sounded scared.

"Rogers Ridge, the look out outside of town...it's only five miles from here. He could make it there on foot."

"Alright we'll head over there, Molly, Zach; can you call Lou, Lawrence and Miranda just in case?" Mr. Madsen asked and I heard Mom and Dad agree.

"I'm going with you; I know that area better than anyone." I said and to my surprise no one objected, not even Mom.

I ran back upstairs, pulled on my shoes, socks, and grabbed a jacket and was back down stairs in a flash.

Mr. Madsen helped me out to the car and once I was in the back seat we set off; I was praying we would find him soon. It had been really cold last night...and if he had been out in it...

* * *

'We need to go up to the ridge and help look for him, they could use the help; it's a big area.’ Lou signed as soon as I was off the phone with Zeek's parents.

"I agree, let's go," I said and tossed the keys to the jeep to Lou, "You drive, I'm gonna call Zeek's folks and tell them what we're doing." I said and Lou nodded as we left.

With Lou's knowledge of the side streets and alleys in town we managed to avoid most traffic, lights and stop signs and made to the base of Rodger's road in a little over ten minutes.

"That must be them up there." I said as I pointed to a little sedan up ahead of us.

* * *

"Hey, we thought you could use the help." I heard Lawrence call from behind me as I got out of the car.

"Guys...thank you." I said and I felt two hands land on my shoulders.

"OK you two know this area almost as well as me. Lou you go with Jake's parent's and go back down toward the main road, Mr. Manning can read sign and Lawrence and I will go further up." I said and to my surprise no one argued with me, they just agreed.

Lawrence put his hand on my shoulder and guided me further up the ridge, each of us calling out Jake's name as we went.

"Have we passed the area where you and Lou were parked that one night?" I asked nervously.

"Yea we're there now." Lawrence said and I had him guide us up the slight hill to the look out.

"Nothing Zeek." Lawrence said and I nodded.

"We need to go further up." I said as I scrambled off the hill and went further up the road.

I heard Lawrence coming behind me but ignored him. Jake was here, I knew it, he had to be.

A little further up we came to another look-out area and I sent Lawrence up to investigate it while I stayed behind on the road.

I waited quietly at the foot of the hill listening, trying to find any sort of sound that might point to someone being close by.

"ZEEK, HE'S UP HERE!!!!" Lawrence’s’ shout forced me out of my musing and I turned and scrambled up the hill behind me.

"How is he?" I asked frantically and Lawrence exhaled shakily.

"He's...He's unconscious, and cold, really cold. I think he's just passed out." Lawrence said and I nodded.

"I'll stay here with him; you go back down the road and get his folks." I said and Lawrence agreed. He grabbed my hand and guided me over to Jake's side and I knelt down next to him.

I reached out and found Jake's hand as Lawrence took off down the hill. He was cold, not icy but cold none the less. I put my hand on his chest, his breathing and heartbeat seemed OK, and then moved my hand up to his neck, his pulse was good too. I never thought I'd use the information from health class.

I was rubbing his hand between mine, trying to warm him up, when he suddenly squeezed my hand.

"Ze...Zeek." Jake's voice was quiet and cracked sounding.

"Jake...it's me...thank god you're OK. Lawrence is getting your parents and Lou. They'll be here any minute." I said and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to my chest, shivering as Jake wrapped his chilly arms around me.

"I'm so sorry Zeek; I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't leave you, never you...I just needed to think...to get away for a bit." Jake mumbled against me, his voice getting a little stronger.

"It's OK babe, don't worry about it. Everything is fine." I said and Jake nodded his head against my chest.

Unlike I normally do, I didn't keep track of the time. I focused on Jake, running my hands up and down his sides and back trying to warm him up.

I know it couldn't have been more than a few minutes, five maybe ten, but it felt like a decade had passed before I heard footsteps and voices coming from the road behind me. Soon they were coming up the hill.

"He was talking a second ago, he recognized me." I said I felt someone pull me up away from Jake. I tried to struggle for a second but the double tap on my shoulder made me stop and I felt my sleeve being pulled up.

'Lawrence is carrying him to the car.' Lou wrote onto my arm before we scrambled down the hill.

I just nodded, I couldn't speak, couldn't think of anything else but making sure that Jake was OK.

"Don't need...to go to...hospital." Jake's voice was low and barely audible ahead of me but I caught it none the less.

"Deal with it little brother. You're going." Lawrence's voice was heavy, labored, Jake was pretty heavy.

Lou helped me back into the backseat of the Madsen's car and I felt the car shift as weight was put next to me, Jake was sitting with me.

"You're warm." Jake mumbled and I felt his head land on my lap. I rested my hand on his chest and rubbed up and down on his shirt, trying to warm him up.

"And you're still cold." I replied and pulled off my jacket and tucked it around him and he grunted in agreement.

"Tell'em I don't need to go to the hospital." Jake muttered quietly and I laughed at him.

"Not a chance, I want you to go too. Just in case." I replied and Jake punched my leg gently.

"Traitor." He muttered and I laughed lightly, he was still making jokes. He was going to be OK.

* * *

Zacharyhung up the phone and turned to Molly, she hadn't moved from her seat by the kitchen table since Arthur and Loraine had come over that morning.

"That was Arthur; they found Jake up on the ridge like Zeek thought he would be. They're taking him to the hospital to be checked out. Zeek, Lou and Lawrence are with them." He said and Molly nodded.

"We should go too." Molly said absently as she stood up from her seat, looking around for her jacket.

"Molly are you alright?' Zachary asked as she looked around bemusedly.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Have you seen my coat?' She asked as she ran her hand through her curly blond hair.

Molly was fidgeting as she walked around him and out into the living room. Zachary, knowing something was wrong, came up behind her and took her wrists in his hands, holding her to him.

"Molly, calm down." He said quietly.

"Oh Zachary...is this my fault...did I cause this...was I too stubborn...too possessive?" Molly asked brokenly.

"Molly, darling...We both made mistakes. It's over now though, you know that." Zachary said and Molly nodded silently.

"Goodness, I've been so foolish...how did I ever let it get this far?" She asked uncertainly.

"I don't know darling, that’s not for me to answer...sometimes things just happen before we can get a handle on them." He replied quietly.

For a while the two of them stood in the living room, Zachary holding onto her until she calmed down.

"If you don't want to go I can explain everything to Zeek and the others." Zacharysaid quietly but Molly shook her head.

"No...no I'm going. Just give me a few moments to freshen up." Molly said as she pulled out of her husband's grip and went upstairs.

Zachary shook his head and pulled their coats out of the downstairs closet and waited. Hoping that Molly coming along to the hospital wasn't going to be another mistake in the long line he had made lately.

* * *

"Can you hear what they're saying?" Jake asked quietly and I shook my head.

"Not a word, the doors are too solid." I said and Jake huffed.

I felt his arms shift and I reached out and grabbed onto one.

"Stop scratching at the I.V." I said and he groaned again.

I could understand his frustration, the doctor had pronounced him healthy; physically. Only a little dehydrated, hence the fluid I.V. What his parents and the doc were discussing wasn't how he was physically, but mentally. After hearing Jake's story he wanted to call psych and get a consult.

"I don't need a shrink." Jake said stubbornly and I had to fight the urge to laugh.

"Jake, babe, you have to see it from their points of view. You left in the middle of the night, walked five miles in the dark, and passed out on Rogers Ridge; and you don't remember the hike there." I said and Jake hit me in the arm.

"That means I have a bad memory. Not that I'm clinically depressed." Jake replied and I shook my head, there was no winning with him sometimes.

"I'm just a little sad is all..." Jake whispered and I felt my heart breaking, I let my hand slide down his wrist and linked my fingers in his.

"I know you are; I am too. Look...if they want you to get this consult then do it and prove to them that you're not as bad off as they think you are. I'll be with you and we'll explain this whole screwed up situation." I said and Jake squeezed my hand.

"You didn't think I had left did you Zeek...you know I'd never do that right?" Jake asked and my breath hitched.

"No, not even for a second. You swore you'd always be with me, that you'd never leave me and I trust you to keep your word." I said sincerely but I was only being partly truthful, for a few seconds I thought he might have actually done it.

"Did you know your voice goes up an octave when you lie?" Jake asked without venom and I felt myself blush.

"Yea...I realized that when we played poker...it only happens if I don't pay attention. I'm sorry Jake; it was only a few seconds I swear." I said and to mysurpriseJake just chuckled.

"Babe relax. If you hadn't had a second of doubt I would've wanted you to get a psych work up too. That's the impression that I gave off after all." Jake said and I just nodded, I didn't fully understand but I figured Jake had a point.

"OK, I'm getting bored; will you go open the door please?" Jake asked and I turned my head in his direction, I must have looked confused because he elaborated, sort of.

"Just do it." He said with a bit of a bite and I nodded and did as he asked.

Once the door was open I hear Jake's parents and the doctor cease talking.

"HEY, come ask the patient what he wants to do!" Jake called loudly and I had to choke back a laugh.

"Very dramatic young man." Mr. Madsen said and I immediately sobered up, he sounded rather stern.

"Sorry dad...I just want to let you three know that if you want me to take an evaluation that I'd do it." Jake said sheepishly and I had to smile at that.

"Actually, as I was just telling you're parents I don't think we need to go that far; not yet at least." The doctor said with a hint of amusement in his voice. Personally, I thought that was a big change in such a short amount of time. Before, he had been pushing the idea hard.

"That’s good to hear. So when do I get to get out of here?" Jake asked and from the tone of his voice he was surprised too.

"I'm going to keep you here overnight for observation. Push some more fluids and make sure nothing comes up. You were out all night after all, in the cold." The doctor replied and I knew that Jake wanted to protest, but I knew that he wouldn't.

"OK." Jake said reluctantly.

"We're going to go down to the cafeteria and get some coffee, do you boys want anything?" Mr. Madsen asked quietly.

"Yea, I'm kind of starving; can you get me something to eat?" Jake asked and I smiled, he was always hungry.

"Yea, we'll ask the doctor what you can have. Zeek do you want anything?" Mrs. Madsen said happily.

"Yea just something to snack on, I'm a little hungry too." I said and I heard the two of them leave.

"I never thought they'd leave." Jake said and suddenly I felt an arm around my waist as pulled me onto the bed.

Without evenfightingit I let Jake wrap his arms around me and laid my head on his chest.

"I'm so sorry I scared you." Jake said as he ran his hand down my back.

"Just don't do it again." I said and tucked my face against his chest.

"I'll try not to, I promise." Jake said and I felt his lips press against the crown of my head.

* * *

I closed my eyes and let myself get lost in the warmth of Zeek against me, running a hand up and down his back, making sure to take care of my I.V.

I don't know how long the two of us lay together there, I never heard the door open and close or my parents come in but the next time I opened my eyes there was a tray of food on the table next to my bed and my parents were in two chairs watching the T.V above my bed.

I looked down and Zeek was still on my chest, someone had taken his glasses off and his eyes were closed.

"How long have we been out?" I asked quietly as I looked over to mom.

"Not long, maybe half an hour." She replied and I noticed something in her voice.

"What happened?" I asked her and she looked over to my dad.

"Zeek's parents are here, they're down in the cafeteria. Molly is feeling pretty terrible right now about all of this." Dad said and without thinking about it I tightened my grip around Zeek

"Did they say anything about Zeek?" I asked quietly, glancing down at him.

"No, just that Molly wants to apologize to you two again; when you're both feeling up to it." Dad said and I nodded and rested back onto my pillows.

"You should wake him up so you two can eat something. Then you can decide if you're up to talking to Molly." Mom said and I could tell she was fighting the sour look that wanted to come over her face. She and Mrs. Manning were going to have to do some serious work with each other.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I said quietly as I shook Zeek gently, steadfastly ignoring my parents’ smiles.

Zeek just grumbled a bit and tightened his arms around me.

"You know Prince charming had to kiss sleeping beauty to wake her up." Mom said casually and out of the corner of my eye I saw my dad blush a bit.

Doing it partly just to mess with them I leaned down a bit and kiss Zeek's forehead then shook him again.

"Now wake up and be embarrassed because I just kissed you in front of my parents." I said and I watched as his face burned red.

"Jerk." Zeek mumbled as he opened his eyes and felt his face, noting his glasses were gone.

I saw his glasses on the table with our food and picked them up and poked his arm to hand them to him.

"I love you too." I said as he slipped the dark shades on.

Zeek moved down to sit by my feet and I pulled the tray between us, separating the food between us so that we each got a turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomato, a thick chicken stew and some mixed fruit.

"The doctor said that you need to take you're time and eat slowly and if you start to feel sick you need to stop." Dad said and I nodded as I fixed Zeek's food in front of him.

"Give me your hand." I said and he held out his hand and I put a spoon and fork in his hand.

"Your soup is right in front of you," I said and put his hand on the plastic lid of the soup, then moved it back and to the left and put it on his sandwich, "This is the sandwich and this is the mixed fruit." I said and moved his hand to the left to his fruit.

Zeek smiled and thanked me as he pulled off the lid to his soup and started eating.

True to the docs advice I took it slow, dividing my attention between eating and watching Zeek.

He was so amazing, every movement was careful and calculated; he never fumbled or dropped anything, never stumbled or knocked into anything.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are oddly mesmerizing Zeek?" My dad's voice snapped me out of my observation, but not before I saw Zeek blush.

"No...But thank you Mr. Madsen." Zeek said quietly and I saw my dad looked a little crest fallen.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to embarrass you." Dad said hurriedly and I had to fight the urge to laugh.

As soon as we were done eating I looked up to Zeek, I knew we had to talk about his mom and soon.

"Hey can you give us a few minutes to talk?" I asked and Mom and Dad nodded.

"Of course, we need some more coffee and I need a few moments to berate myself to being so inappropriate." Dad said and Zeek blushed again as he and Mom left the room.

"So what's going on?" Zeek asked nervously as I pushed the tray from between us and pulled him back to me.

"Your folks are here. From the sound of it your mom is blaming herself for all of this. She wants to talk to us again." I said and the color drained from Zeek's face.

"I know it's a little sudden...Are you up to it today?" I asked and Zeek looked in my direction.

"We should wait till you get better, till we get out of here." Zeek said and I shook my head, which he couldn't see me do.

"Zeek I'm fine, I'm tired. I won't be running any marathons or anything but I think I could stand a conversation." I said and Zeek looked away.

"You're afraid of what she's going to say." I said and Zeek blushed a bit.

"I don't want her to take me away from you." Zeek said and I pulled him down to rest on my chest.

"That won't happen. I don't think that's what this is about, not this time around." I said and Zeek nodded against my chest.

"If you think you can talk now, then I'll do it too." Zeek said and I kissed his head again.

"Only if you want to too." I said and Zeek laughed a little.

"I don't really have much choice in the matter. It has to be done I suppose." He said and I agreed and carefully reached for the phone at the side of my bed and dialed my dad's cell number.

"Hey dad, Zeek and I agreed, go ahead and have the Manning's come up and stop freaking out, you weren't inappropriate. He is very mesmerizing." I said and Zeek punched me carefully in my stomach.

"Is he that upset by what he said?" Zeek asked incredulously and I laughed.

"Yea he is. He probably thinks it sounded like he was hitting on you." I said and Zeek's expression turned to shock.

"You're kidding right?" Zeek asked and I smiled.

"Nope, dad has always been a little funny like that. He worries about things he says being taken the wrong way." I replied with a shrug.

I let Zeek sit there and took as much comfort from the contact as he did but I wanted to look a little more...I don't know...appropriate so I nudged him up and adjusted my bed so I was sitting up properly.

"Getting nervous?" Zeek asked and I agreed.

We didn't have long to wait, soon enough both my parents and the Manning's were filling into my room. Mrs. Manning looked like she had been crying, a lot.

I didn't really give anyone time to say anything. Being careful not to jerk my I.V, I lowered my bed rail and reached over to Mrs. Manning, pulling her to sit on the bed with Zeek and me.

"It wasn't your fault." I said quietly and it looked like she wanted to cry again.

"If we hadn't argued..." She tried but I cut her off.

"We wouldn't have argued if I had listen to Zeek, Mr. Manning, AND my parents and not confronted you about the situation. If I had waited like I was asked." I said and Mrs. Manning just shook her head.

"I overreacted to this entire situation." She said but before I could reply Zeek stepped in.

"OK you two could go back and forth over the blame from the situation. Why don't we just leave the blame and guilt out of the equation and focus on where to go from here." He said and both Mrs. Manning and I looked at him for a moment before agreeing.

“A full explanation can wait until you're out of here but suffice it to say I am going to go back into my therapy sessions and lift the restrictions I've put on you and Zeek." Mrs. Manning said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said quietly and Mrs. Manning just smiled and wiped a couple of tears off her cheeks.

* * *

Monday morning found me being led through the school by Lou and Lawrence.

"So when is Jake getting out?" Lawrence asked as they took me to my Geography class.

"He was supposed to get released this morning but the docs were dragging their feet for some reason. He'll be out sometime today." I said as I sat down and pulled out my recorder.

‘You need to upgrade to digital dude, no tapes.’ Lou wrote onto my forearm.

"I know." I said with a smile and pushed my bag under my chair.

"We'll be back to take you to lunch and then to study hall with us, they won't let you go to gym without a partner and they won't let one of us go." Lawrence said and I nodded.

"I'll be in the hall waiting." I said and the two of them said goodbye and left me in class.

Geography was as boring as usual but I kept focused on the lecture anyway, just in case I was called on.

Once class was over, and I collected homework for Jake from Mr. Cleavy, I went out to the hallway to wait for Lou and Lawrence.

As I waited I felt two shadows fall over me and I shivered. Somehow I knew this wasn't Lou and Lawrence.

"I know you're there, I can hear you breathing." I said loudly, hoping that there were other people around to take notice, the mumble of voices I could hear were indistinct and distant.

"Where's your mutt at?" It was easy to place this voice, it was deep and thick.

"Hello Michel. I'm betting that other shadow is Leo right?" I asked and heard them move closer, I stepped back toward the door of the Geography room.

"To answer you, Jake is in the hospital, He'll be out later today." I replied when they didn't say anything.

"Our friend got sent to some bullshit boot camp because of the two of you." Leo said and I laughed.

"Rick got sent away because he's a freaking psycho that doesn't know how to control his anger." I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, squeezing hard.

"You know you talk pretty big for a cripple with no protection. You really should've taken our advice when we called." Leo's breath was right on my face and as he spoke he squeezed even harder, making my arm jerk.

"You know I figured it was you, you were always the smart one," As I spoke I moved, shifted my positing, my foot marking where Leo's were, I was in a good location, "Only thing I never could figure out was your endgame. Doesn't really matter now though." I said as I shifted my weight to my other side.

"Why is that?" Leo asked and in answer I slammed my knee up and forward, between Leo's legs.

With a quick howl of pain Leo let got of my shoulder and I heard him hit the floor.

"No reason really." I said as I stepped sideways and yanked my cane out of my pocket and with a flick of the wrist I straitened it out. Michel was still around.

"I never knew you had such fire in you Zeeky boy." Michel’s voice was low; I couldn't place where it was coming from.

"Yea well you get picked on for a few years and it kind of pisses you off." I said as I backed up against the wall.

"You know it's not over with right? Just because Rick is gone doesn't mean you're safe." Michel replied this time I could tell, he was off to my left.

"Yea well I think I'll take my chances you sick s.o.b. I don't know what it is about me that strokes you three the wrong way but I'm getting pretty sick of it. Just so you know once I get my sight back you three won't have a target anymore." I said and Michel laughed.

"You're never going to get your sight back Zeek, you're going to be lost in the dark for the rest of your pathetic little life. You're never going to be safe, never, and because of you everyone you care about will be in the line of fire as well." Michel was coming closer to me as he spoke and when I felt his shadow fall over my face I raised my cane and was about to bring it down on him when suddenly he was gone and someone else was pulling me away.

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard Lawrence in front of me and felt Lou squeeze my shoulder twice.

"Michel and Leo thought they would pick up where Rick left off. Leo got a little too close." I said and Lou started to pull me away from the scene.

"What happened?' I asked him and Lou stopped and wrote onto my arm.

"Michel saw us and took off, Lawrence making sure Leo isn't completely sterile." He wrote and I laughed.

"He deserves it, they both do." I said and Lou double tapped my arm.

* * *

I was at home lying in bed with Zeek late in the evening, I was glad to be out of the hospital and even better to be with Zeek; but I could tell something was wrong.

"Tell me what happened today Zeek." I said and Zeek snuggled closer to my chest.

"Come on Zeek, I know something happened that you're not telling me about." I said and Zeek sat up on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands.

I sat up behind him with my legs on either side of him and put my arms around him.

"Michel and Leo cornered me today after Geography..." He said quietly then gave me the run down of the conversation.

I was proud when I heard Zeek had nailed Leo in the stones but I went quickly into furious when I heard what Michel had said to him.

"Promise me you won't try and kill him." Zeek said and I had to swallow past my anger.

"I won't...I promise." I said quietly and pushed Zeek's chin so I could kiss him.

It started off slow and comforting but it quickly became quick and heated. In an instant Zeek was on his feet with his hands sliding up under my shirt. I loved the feel of his hands, the warm gentle touch.

I pulled it off and took Zeek's off as well. He pushed me back onto the bed and climbed onto my lap.

Just like everything else Zeek's hands were careful and methodical as he ran them up and down my torso.

I ran my hands up Zeek's tight, flat stomach to his chest, chiseled with new definition from his weight training.

"You like my new bod babe?" Zeek asked when had he learned to sound so...seductive.

With a smile I grabbed his waist and rolled him over, he wrapped his legs around me as I kissed his throat.

"I love it Zeek, I loved it how you were before too. All tight, compact and sleek. A hot little twink all for me." I said before nipping at Zeek's shoulder, making him groan.

"If I'm a twink what does that make you?" Zeek asked as I moved down his torso, kissing and licking as I went.

"A stud, of course." I said as I popped the button on his jeans and pulled down the zipper.

Rising up onto my knees I relieved Zeek of his jeans and boxers, tossing them to the floor by the bed.

"Amazing, perfect." I whispered as I looked Zeek over from head to toe.

"I'm not perfect." Zeek mumbled, his face darkening with a blush.

I moved to the edge of the bed and pulled off the rest of my clothes, ignoring my own arousal I lay back down and pulled Zeek to me.

"Oh yes you are... you're perfect to me." I said as I ran my hand over his chest, stomach, and thigh; deliberately avoiding his hard cock.

"And you're a tease." Zeek replied as he put his hand over mine and wrapped it around his hard, throbbing dick.

"I like teasing you though," I said as I started to stroke him slowly with the tips of my fingers and thumb," I like the way you blush, and pant and sweat." I said between kisses to his neck and throat.

"Two can play that game though." Zeek said and his hand found my cock, he let his knuckles brush up and down the under side of my shaft.

We kept up like this for a little while longer teasing each other with a minimal amount of contact. I couldn't take it much longer though, rolling onto my back I brought Zeek on top of me. I grabbed his ass cheeks pulling him down tight against me and kissed him.

Zeek got the point and started to grind against me, trapping our cocks between our stomachs; gliding easily and sleek with semen and the sweat we worked up.

It had been far too long since I had Zeek this close to me, his weight on me, the heat of his body, the taste of his skin as I lick his neck and thrust up hard against him, my whole body tingling then going numb as I came between us.

Zeek groaned and arched his back I felt him jerk and add to the mess between our bodies before he collapsed on me with a slight thump.

I laughed lightly at that for some reason and Zeek raised his head and looked, his expression confused and I laughed harder.

"Don't even ask." I said and kissed his neck. Zeek just shook his head and laid it back on my shoulder.

* * *

Zeek and I fell back into normal life as October went on, at least as normal as life ever was for us. I hadn't forgotten about what happened with Michel and Leo but like Zeek asked, I was leaving it alone, well... leaving them alone, the situation was never far from my mind though.

Something else I had to think about was a costume. Halloween was coming up and for the first time in years Zeek and I were going to a party.

“How did you talk me into this?” Zeek asked as we looked around the store for costumes.

“It was pretty easy; you’ll agree to pretty much anything after an orgasm.” I replied and Zeek laughed, flashing back to one of our four separate times together since I got out of the hospital Monday morning. We’d been spending every afternoon together again, and not wasting a minute of it.

“Sneaky bastard.” Zeek replied and I kissed his forehead.

“Yep, what’s your point?” I asked and Zeek just shook his head with a smile.

“It’s only the twelfth, why are we costume shopping NOW?” Zeek asked as I was pulling off the Jason mask and put it down. I didn’t want to be taking it on and off.

“The early bird gets the worm, or in this case the cool costume,” I said as I picked up a Star Wars costume, “I think you should go as Yoda.” I said and Zeek raised an eyebrow.

“You've got to be joking.” Zeek replied with a smile and I had to laugh.

“Come on, pleeeeeeease?” I asked drawing out the word.

“Nope, not a chance.” Zeek replied and I hung the costume back up.

As I looked through the other costume Zeek amused himself by playing with the talking candy bowl with the Zombie hand that smacked your hand when you reached in for the candy and an ugly witch that sang and danced to Monster Mash.

“I’ve loved these things since I was a kid; they’re still funny, even if I can’t see them.” Zeek said as he turned on the witch and a Frankenstein as well.

I managed to pull Zeek away from the novelties to look at more costumes. It took a bit but I finally found one I liked.

“Robin hood, seriously?” Zeek asked as I told him about the costume.

“Why not? I always liked the Robin Hood stories as a kid. Besides you’ll like it, it’s funny.” I said as I looked through the rest of them for a costume for Zeek.

“Isn’t there some character or hero you liked as a kid? Beside the Red Ranger I mean.” I said and Zeek smiled.

“I liked Daredevil.” He said quietly, blushing for some reason.

“The blind super hero with the super senses, appropriate.” I said and Zeek nodded.

“I liked him even before I lost my sight though. I don’t know why, he was just really cool. I wish I’d been able to see the movie back in 2003.” He said somewhat sadly and I had an idea.

“Well I own it so as soon as you get your sight back we’ll watch it.” I said and I wondered exactly how much my idea would cost me.

“Let’s head home for now, we can look for a costume for me later.” Zeek said and I agreed with him, beside, I already had an idea about that.

* * *

I knew something was up as soon as we walked into the house, there were more voices than just Mom and Dad. I could hear laughing and crying, and even…cheering.

“What’s going on?” I asked Jake.

“I have no idea babe, its coming from the kitchen; sounds like my folks are here too.” Jake said and I navigated my way through to the kitchen.

“Jake, Zeek, we’re so glad you’re back. We need to get ready to go.” My dad’s voice was happy, excited.

“What? Go where? What’s going on?” I asked, feeling confused.

“It’s happened Zeek, after so long. We just got the call, we leave tonight for California.” Mom said and I immediately felt Jake wrap his arms around me.

“What…no…you said we weren’t going.” I said, feeling hysterical.

“No…god no Zeek not that, a donor Zeek; a donor has come available.” Dad said happily and I stood there frozen.

Before I realized it Jake had spun me in his arms and kissed my forehead then my lips.

“Zeek…baby…you’re going to see again.” Jake whispered and suddenly reality came crashing down around me, I lifted my hands to his face and found it wet with tears.

“I’m going to see you.” I whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED...
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well I hope yall liked this chapter. As always I need to give a big thanks to Rush for her work in editing. I’d love to get your thoughts so feel free to drop me a PM, an email at allenarcane88@yahoo.com, leave me a review to check out my discussion forum. I read and respond to everything.

Disc thread link
http://www.gayauthor...

Copyright © 2011 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well now this is a real twist. I wonder what color eyes he'll have when this is all done? And will he meet the donor's family?

off to the next.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..