Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 4,925 Words
  • 5,825 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lovers Blind - 5. The Threat

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lovers Blind 05: The Threat

"There's a booth near the back that's big enough for four if you want it babes." The lady behind the counter told us between writing down orders on her notepad and ringing up other customers.

I put Zeek’s hand on my shoulder like always and led him towards the back to the empty booth.

"Here are your menus. I'll be back around in a few minutes." The waitress said laying down four normal menus.

"Excuse me Miss; do you have a Braille menu?" I asked before she walked away.

"What is Braille?" She asked in obvious confusion.

"Braille is a type of writing made with raised bumps indicating the alphabet for blind or visually impaired people to feel with their fingers." I turned and saw Lawrence standing behind us, addressing the waitress.

"No Hun, I don't think we do, we have never had much cause for such a thing.” The waitress said still looking confused, but sorry.

"It's OK Jake, just order for me, you know what I like." Zeek said looking slightly put out.

"So what are you guys ordering?" Zeek asked taking off his shades and rubbing his eyes.

"Lou says he's thinking about the grilled ham and cheese, and I'll probably get the BLT." Lawrence said for him and Lou.

"What about you Jake?" Zeek asked slipping his glasses back on.

"I was think about getting us the chicken, bacon and swiss burgers, is that cool with you?" I asked looking over at him and I saw a tear streak down his cheek.

"Yea that's cool." He replied offhand.

"What'll it be fellas?" The waitress was back.

"Hey where is the bathroom?" Zeek asked once we had given her our food and drink orders.

"Just off this room near the back entrance." Lawrence said turning to point back behind him before slowly lowering his hand and looking awkwardly at Zeek.

"Could you give me the directions?" Zeek asked looking slightly embarrassed.

"Um yea, you turn left from our booth walk about twenty paces, turn left again, walk for five more paces, turn right and it’s the second door on the left. There are three urinals on the left wall and two stalls next to those."

"What’s going on Zeek?" I asked grabbing his wrist as he got up.

"I'm using the bathroom." He said with a note in his voice that said quite plainly 'don't try and stop me'.

The three of us watched as he got up and pulled his cane out of his pocket, with a flick of his wrist he straightened out the collapsed rod and walked away.

I looked at Lou who started signing to me.

"Don't just sit there, follow him." He signed.

"If he knows I'm there he'll get pissed off." I signed back as Zeek was still in hearing distance.

"Then walk quietly." Lawrence signed catching on.

"Fine, but if I get caught I'm blaming you two." I signed, adding on a motion to let them know I was annoyed at them.

"That’s fine." Lou signed back adding on a motion for laughter.

I stood up and followed behind Zeek making sure to step whenever he did and to follow far enough behind him to keep him from noticing I was there.

I followed him all the way to the bathroom and watched as he ran the end of his cane against the wall till it hit the side of one of the urinals.

"I did it." He whispered.

"Yea you did." I said out loud causing him to jump.

"Jake, what the hell you nearly killed me!" He said angrily moving his cane out in front of him, trying to discern where my voice came from.

"Since you obviously didn't come in here to use the bathroom, why don't you tell me what this is all about?" I said grabbing the end of his cane and pulling him toward me.

"Talk Zeek, you never do anything without a reason so I want to know the reason for this." I said quietly when he didn't answer me.

"I did it to prove that I could." He said looking purposefully away from me.

"To prove it to who Me, Lou, Lawrence, the waitress, who?" I asked and he whispered something I didn't hear.

"Who?" I asked again.

"To myself!" He said loudly as he turned back in my direction.

That’s when I understood, it had been awhile since this had happened. Zeek hated to have things done for him, especially have to have me reading something to him. On the rare occasions that it happened when we were alone he was usually OK with it; but when we were in public or around one of our few friends it really upset him.

When ever something like this happened and it wasn't just us or his family he would always do something to bolster his confidence, something that he would normally need a hand with.

"Did I make an ass out of myself?" He asked quietly as I put my arm around his him and he rested his head against my shoulders

"Not really, you just left us a little confused." I said wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"I didn't think I could do it when I first got up," He said as we left the bathroom, my arm still around him, "The place sounded so crowded you know? I felt sure I was going to walk into someone" He said with a small laugh.

"It really isn't that crowded, there's just a lot of loud people, especially this table of girls behind us." I said laughing with him as we got back to the table.

"Everything OK?" Lawrence asked as we sat back down.

"Yea, I just like to do things like that every now and then to make sure I can." Zeek told him casually.

"Cool, well expect some company soon." Lawrence said, his voice suddenly becoming very ugly sounding.

"What do you mean?" Zeek asked him sounding confused.

"Lou can read lips and he's been reading a few of the girls at that table," Lawrence motioned to the table behind us, occupied by four girls I recognized from school," He hasn't caught everything but he says that their planning on coming over to hit on us." He said looking both a little upset and nervous.

Zeek and I barely had time to marvel at the situation before two of the girls came over to our table.

"Hi, I'm Monica and this is my friend Carrie." The taller of the two said as she swept her long blond hair back over her shoulder while Carrie began a quick sign conversation with Lou, she signed really fast so I wasn't able to read everything she said but I did catch a few things that I was surprised weren't causing Lou to blush.

"Hi, I'm Jake." I said taking my eyes off Carrie's lewd signs.

"I'm Zeek, good to meet you." He said extending his hand in her general direction.

It might have just been me but she made a bit of a production out of shaking Zeek's hand. She rubbed her thumb across the back of his hand, and then when she pulled away she let the tip her index finger run slowly down the top of his.

"We were just wondering if you four would like to join us and a few of our friends at a larger table so we can all get acquainted." Monica said with a look on her face that made it plain that she thought there was no way we would refuse.

"Actually the four of us are hanging out today, sort of a guy’s afternoon out." Lawrence said speaking for the first time.

As he spoke Lou and Carrie stopped signing to each other and Monica gave him a momentarily scathing look.

"Well what could be better than four guys out then four girls to go with them?" Carrie said verbally.

As he made to reply I felt swift movement under the table and watched as Lawrence jerked a bit, like someone had hit him.

He looked over at Lou and they exchanged a few odd facial expressions before Lou turned to Carrie and signed.

"Maybe another time, it has been awhile since the four of us have gotten together."

Carrie relayed this to Monica who looked shocked and confused.

"That’s fine. We just thought you might like some female company, I mean you four do look pretty queer sitting here together.” She said before walking back to her table.

"Is it just me or did she sound way too full of herself." Zeek said quietly.

"You think her voice showed it you should have seen her face." Lawrence said as the waitress came to our table and sat our drinks down.

"Your food will be out in a minute." She said before walking over to the girls table.

"What was all that about between you and Lou." I asked Lawrence who looked somewhat upset.

"Ask Lou about his convo with Carrie first then I'll fill you in." Lawrence said taking a drink of his mountain dew.

I turned to Lou and he started signing to me the details of his and Carries chat.

"You’re joking; she didn't, not here in the middle of the place, what if someone else here could understand her." I said in a low voice as to not draw attention.

"A little verbal explanation for the blind guy would be nice you two." Zeek said with a smile.

"Well...sparing you the umm...sordid...details," I said as I leaned closer to Zeek to avoid anyone hearing me, "It seems Carrie told Lou that she'd seen him at school and that she'd been wanting to do some things to him. Very sexually intense things, some involving hot candle wax, ice cubes, handcuffs, and other forms of bondage." I said feeling a little embarrassed by all the stuff I had left out as I watched Zeek's face shift through shock, surprise, confusion and even a little amusement.

"Yea and then he kicked me under the table before I could say anything to the little skank about us being together. That’s what that facial exchange was all about; we've gotten good at it." Lawrence said as he glanced the now empty table where Carrie and her friends had been sitting.

Lou got his attention then signed something to him that I couldn’t remember the meaning for.

"Well I'm sorry but shit like this is starting to get on my nerves. It was funny the first few times but now the humor is starting to wear off." Lawrence replied verbally.

Lou again signed but this time I understood what he was saying.

"I know it’s not your fault that your parents are uptight about gays. I'm just saying that you were the one who was all gung-ho about starting to come out some and then you go and stop me when I try and say something." Lawrence again said out loud. Thankfully there were not many other people in hearing distance.

While they talked I was relaying the conversation to Zeek in an undertone.

"Should we try to help out?" He asked in a whisper.

"No it’s OK, we do this so often that after a few minutes we give up and make up." Lawrence said suddenly. I hadn't noticed that they had stopped talking and were sitting with an arm around each others shoulders.

"So neither of your parents know either?" Zeek asked taking a careful drink.

"No. My parents know; they found us in bed our first night together. Lou's are uptight and he is afraid to talk to them about it." Lawrence said putting his hand under the table and on what I assumed was his leg.

"We haven't talked to our parents yet, we have only been together since last night though." I said laying my hand on Zeek's knee under the table.

"Couple of newbie’s huh. That’s cool; we're all newbie’s at some point." Lou signed and I relayed it to Zeek.

Before we could say anything else the waitress strode up with our food and we started eating.

While we ate we talked about a few different topics, how long each couple had known each other, how we had hooked up, the football teams’ chances for the upcoming year. After we had finished eating and paid the check we sat at the booth talking for a bit longer.

"So if this is too personal feel free not to answer, and we know you guys have only been together since last night, but we were just wondering how far you two have been with each other?" Lawrence asked nervously.

Zeek looked towards me and had an odd look on his face, one I couldn't figure out.

"Well are you going to tell them or do I have to?" He asked his face splitting into a wide smile.

"You’re OK with it?" I asked in slight disbelief; Zeek was normally tight lipped about personal things like that, except with me.

"Yeah I am," he said turning from me to the direction of the guys, "I like you guys and I trust you." He said pulling off his shades to rub his eyes, like they were itching.

I turned back to the guys and told them about the night before and our agreement to wait for anything further till Zeek got his eye sight back.

"That's awesome to see that you guys have so much hope for that to happen." Lou signed and I relayed it to Zeek.

"Yeah. But what about you guys, how far have you gone?" Zeek asked with an air of curiosity.

"After seeing my car with the windows fogged up you really have to ask?" Lawrence said with a very amused look on his face.

"Yea I guess it was a stupid question." Zeek said laughing himself.

"Oh shit it's six, we have to get going; your parents will be calling the house in a half an hour to check in on us." I said noticing the clock above the entrance door.

"Are they out of town?" Lawrence asked as we the four of us got up to leave.

"Yea they are big shots in an advertising firm in the city, they're out of town for a conference." Zeek said reaching up to put his hand on my shoulder.

"And they let you stay home, alone?" Lawrence asked in amazement.

"No, Jake stays with me or I stay with him, he lives right next door so it doesn’t matter." Zeek said as we left the diner.

"Lou asks how long they are out of town for." I said reading both Lou's hands and his face, he looked excited.

"They should be back Sunday afternoon, why do you ask?" Zeek asked leaning against my car.

"Cause this is a golden opportunity, your parents are out of town, you are in the care of your best friend who also happens to be your boyfriend; all of this put together screams party." Lawrence said rubbing his hands together excitedly.

"You know Zeek, he's right." I said with false excitement, it wasn’t the first time we had been through this with someone.

"Yea but there is only one problem Jake, your parent’s lives next door and my folks would be the first people they would call." Zeek said smiling in Lou's and Lawrence's direction.

"Lou says damn, we over looked that part, which we did." Lawrence said looking crushed.

"Trust me its not the first time someone has come up with that idea." I said as I helped Zeek into the car.

"Well maybe your parents will go out of town one weekend so we can have a party." Lawrence said as he and Lou got into his car.

"I doubt it, but maybe." I said getting in and firing up the engine.

"See you guys Monday." Zeek called out the window as we pulled out.

* * *

I listened to the sounds of the streets around us as we drove home. I was reviewing the events of the week and my memory settled on something odd.

"Jake when we left school yesterday, after talking to Lou and Lawrence did you hear anything, like a rustling sound?" I asked trying to remember the sound exactly.

Jake was quiet for a minute before answering.

"Yea I did it, sounded like it came from those big bushes by the parking lot. I figured it was just a squirrel." He said sounding confident in his assumption.

But something else clicked in my mind.

"The ones on the right of the fence next to the entrance to the field?" I asked curiously.

"Yea. What are you getting at Zeek?" Jake asked sounding thoroughly confused.

"Nothing really," I said not knowing exactly myself," but as we left other than the sound I thought I smelled something, something familiar but I can't think of why. It was like cologne or something." I said still not sure of what I was trying to convey.

"I don't remember any smell, but then again your senses are more acute then mine." Jake said taking a left turn and I heard gravel crunch under the tires.

"We home?" I asked reaching for the seat belt buckle.

"Yea, with about five minutes to spare." Jake said and I heard him reach back for his backpack.

We got inside just as the phone started to ring.

"I got it." I said using my cane to make my way to the kitchen.

"Hello, Manning residence may I ask who is calling." I said with a smile.

"You know perfectly well who this is," My mom's voice sounded on the other end, "How are you doing baby?" She asked with a laugh.

"I'm good; we just finished our homework and are getting ready to make something for dinner." I said crossing my fingers.

"Well that’s good, what are you guys going to cook?" She asked with an odd sound in her voice.

I was about to reply when I felt Jake wrap his arms around my waist and his lips against my neck.

"I uh, I'm not sure, we... we haven't decided yet." I managed to get out as he started to suck and lick my neck.

"What’s going on?" my mom asked sound suspicious.

"No, nothing, Jake is just fooling around is all." I said as he slid his hands down the front of my jeans, palming my cock against my boxers.

"Well fool around all you want, just make sure your work is done and that you don't break anything." My mom said and I let out a sound somewhere between a laugh in a moan, considering Jake chose that exact moment to slip his hand into my boxer fly.

"OK, we won't. I'll talk to you later mom, I love you too." I said before hanging up.

"Why did you hang up for, was I being too distracting?" Jake asked between kisses on my neck.

"Just a little bit." I said as he unzipped my jeans.

"Well I'm sorry. Is there any way I can make it up to you?" He asked pushing my jeans and boxers down to my knees.

"There are a few things I could think of." I said before feeling his lips against mine.

He broke our kiss and I felt him slide against my arm as he knelt down. I could hear him unlacing my shoes, I kicked them off and he pulled my jeans and boxers down all the way for me to step out of them. He kissed his way up my leg till he reached my groin; I felt his warm breath across my cock as he came up. He grasped the hem of my shirt and pulled it up and off as he stood. I felt him wrap his arms wrap around me and he pulled me close. I felt his bare skin against mine; he must have undressed while I was on the phone.

"Let’s go upstairs and get more comfortable." I said as he pressed me against the table.

"Sounds good to me." He said and I felt him turn and lift my hand to his shoulder.

* * *

As we started up the stairs I felt Zeek's hand reach up and rest on my ass cheek. I swear he is psychic, as soon as I looked back at him he tilted his head up and smiled at me.

"Like what you feel?" I asked pausing on the stairs.

"Yea, I've been wondering what your ass was like the past few days, now I know." He said smiling up at me like he could see my face.

I started up the stairs again and he kept his hand square on my ass cheek as we went.

"Me first." He said crawling into his bad ahead of me. He lay down on his stomach and looked in my direction and smiled.

"Are you trying to tease me?" I asked kneeling next to him and running my hands down his back come to a stop just above his cute bubble but.

"Yea I am actually." he said wiggling his ass a little.

"I want to know how you got such a nice ass, mine is no where near as good as yours." I said rubbing the soft mounds of flesh.

I spread his legs a little and knelt between them. I reached up to his shoulders and massaged my way down his back to his ass and back again.

"Hmmmm, you’re good at this." He said an audible note of relaxation in his voice.

"You should feel my frontal massages." I said rubbing his ass again.

"OK." he said and he raised himself onto his knees and turned towards me. He leaned forward and kissed my neck then lay back spreading his legs on either side of me.

"Well, come on." he said resting his arms behind his head.

I reached up and rubbed his biceps. He's not as muscular as I am but Zeek's muscles have natural definition and prominence. I rubbed down to his shoulders, then his chest and abs. I hesitated a minute as I came to his semi hard cock, resting along his abdomen. I swallowed past the sudden nervousness and lightly grasped the pale shaft with my finger tips and massaged it gently.

After a few minutes of this treatment Zeek reached up to my neck and pulled me down against him. I rested on my forearms to keep my full weight off him, but Zeek had other plans. While our lips were occupied he slid his hands down my back, gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me into him.

"I wanted to feel you against me." He said breaking our kiss for only a few moments.

I wrapped my arms around Zeek as an idea popped into my mind. I tightened my hold then rolled onto my back with Zeek on top of me.

"I'm heavier than you." I said relaxing my grip around his waist.

"That’s because you’re bigger and stronger than me." He said sitting up on my stomach.

He was right. To me Zeek had a killer body, he was thin but his muscles were tight and lean. He had planned on taking swimming and track before he lost his sight but the school wouldn't let him now. They said it was too much of a liability in case he ran into a wall or some other stupid shit.

I was a lot bigger than he was though, I had played football through junior high and now I lifted weights on the weekends so my muscle mass and strength outstripped Zeek easily.

"Do you like that?" I asked tracing a small treasure trail on his stomach.

"Yea I do." He said repositioning himself, now sitting on my legs so his cock was lying on top of mine.

I smiled then wrapped my hand around our cocks, together we were so thick that I could barely make my fingers and thumb meet.

I stroked us together, smearing drops of pre-cum over the shafts as it dripped out of the slits.

I looked up at Zeek's face, his eyes were closed and his head was back. I let go of my cock and focused on his and rolled to the side bringing Zeek down next to me.

"Surprise.” I whispered as I kissed his neck.

Zeek smiled as he ran a hand down my chest and stomach and gripped my hard cock. His hand was so warm and soft, it felt like my dick was wrapped in warm velvet.

"I love you." He whispered to me as I kissed his neck and shoulder.

"I love you too." I whispered back before pressing my lips against his.

Our stroking quickened as we kissed, his tongue slipped into my mouth and swirled around my own massaging it teasingly.

Zeek moaned against my lips, a signal showing how close he was. I sped up my motions, making him moan loader.

Zeek was still stroking my dick as he came, splashing his stomach and chest with three huge shots of cum. I came a few minutes after him adding my load to his.

I pulled Zeek's hand off my dick and raised it to my mouth and licked it clean.

"What are you doing?" Zeek asked sounding amazed.

"I've always done it, "I said leaning down a licking more off his body, "you want to try some?" I asked looking up at him.

He looked as if he was thinking it over very hard before he nodded. I licked more off him then raised up and kissed him; sharing with him.

"Its good." he said smacking his lips.

"Let’s go take a shower." I said pulling Zeek off the bed.

* * *

We took a quick, hot shower with enough playful gropes and pulls to get us both semi hard again.

After we dried off and forced our nearly hard cocks into some shorts we went back to my room to start our homework.

I was waiting for the Translator to finish printing out some sheets I needed to read for an English paper while Jake rummaged through one of the drawers looking for a pencil sharpener, when the phone rang.

"I'll get it." Jake said and I heard him running out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

While he was gone the Translator finished printing out the sheets I needed so I settled back on my bed to read. One thing I hate about Braille is that it takes me nearly twice as long to get through the material as it did Jake. That’s one of the things I missed most about seeing, being able to read normally.

When I could see I was an extreme book worm, when I wasn't hanging out with Jake or doing homework I was reading something, it didn't matter what it was, fiction, fantasy, history, sci-fi; I even read General Gorge Patton's auto-biography once (on a dare).

I was a quarter of the way through the first of five sheets when Jake came back to the room.

"Who was on the phone?" I asked when I felt his weight on the bed.

"I don't know the ID came up as blocked and all they said was that we better watch our backs." He said in a confused, angry sort of tone.

"You didn't recognize the voice?" I asked laying my papers on the night stand and feeling my way towards him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up next to him.

"No I didn't, too bad you didn't answer it, and you probably would have been able to." He said and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

Jake wrapped his arm around my waist as I lay my head against his shoulder.

"Who do you think it was?" I asked trying not to sound too concerned.

"I don't know," He said and I felt him shift slightly. I figured he was running his hand through his hair; he always did when he was confused or concerned with something. "Rick and his crew are the only people we have pissed off lately."

"Yea. We've become a pretty big target for them haven't we?" I said and Jake exhaled sharply.

"I don't want you to worry about this Zeek, I promised to keep you safe and I will. I won't let Rick, his crew or anyone else hurt you, I swear." He said and I looked up and felt his lips against mine.

To be continued........
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

As always I want to give a big thanks to Rush for her work in editing. I’ll have the next one to you soon as I can. I’d love to hear what you think so feel free to let me know, good or bad. Drop me an email at allenarcane88@yahoo.com, PM me or leave a review. I read and respond to everything.

Copyright © 2011 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So it wasn't a squirrel. One thing that didn't quite fit was the part about him lifting weights on the weekend. Its painted so that they appear to never be apart. So if one lifted weights, they both would have. Especially with him not being able to take sports. It just hit me as odd, that's all. A great story though.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..