Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 7,766 Words
  • 7,807 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lovers Blind - 3. Bright Skies

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lovers Blind 03: Bright Skies.

Zeek was like a zombie the rest of the weekend. We didn’t do anything but hang around the house, we didn't even go up to the ridge; he said he didn't feel like it.

Zeek not wanting to go up to the ridge scared me. It was the first time since I'd known him that he didn't want to go "Storm Greeting" as we liked to call it. What was even worse than Friday night was Saturday night when Zeek's parents saw the cut on his head.

"That is it, I have had enough!! He is not going back to that school. I am done seeing him hurt like this while no action is taken!" His mom had sobbed against his dad's shoulder.

"Molly; be reasonable. I don't want to see Zeek hurt anymore than you do but we can't pull him out of school, he has friends there, he knows the kids and the teachers. If we take him out he will have to start over at another school where he doesn’t know anyone." His Dad had told her trying to convince her not to pull Zeek out of school.

"We could move to California. Your sister told us about that school for blind children that Zeek could go to. We could even send him to stay with her for a while then join him in a month or so once we get things here settled." She went on desperately as though she hadn't heard him.

At this Zeek had me help him up to his room. Soon as we got in Zeek collapsed on his bed and started crying.

I stood next to the door for a few seconds listening to his weak sobbing and his parents faint arguing from the kitchen. Closing the door to block their raised voices I crossed the room and lay down next to him. I pulled him close to me and he curled up against my chest and cried.

Through his tears he talked about how he didn't want to leave, how he couldn't leave everything he had behind. I pulled him tighter to me and told him it would be ok. I promised I wouldn't let them take him away and that I would always watch out for him. I swore I would find a way to keep him here.

It wasn't the first time his parents talked about moving since he lost his sight. It was a topic the would inevitably come up every few months for one reason or another and it always depressed Zeek, but this was the first time he had cried like this. I guess on top of everything that had happened in the past few days that this was just the final straw.

After he fell asleep I slipped down stairs for a drink. I quietly pushed the kitchen door open and saw his dad sitting at the table with his head in his hands. He had disposed of his suit and tie and had donned a pair of jean shorts and an old t-shirt.

I looked him over silently and even though it was easy to tell he was upset. I couldn't help but admire how good looking of a guy he was. Zeek would be very well placed to follow in his dad's footsteps in the looks department.

"Just don't stand there looking, come on in and have a seat Jake." He said not lifting his head out of his hands, taking me by surprise.

I walked to the table and took a seat across from him and waited.

"How's he doing?” He asked me still not lifting his head.

"He's sleeping now but he was crying earlier." I told him quietly.

"I figured he would, he hates it when we talk about moving. Even before he lost his sight he hated the idea." He said sadly.

"You don't like the idea either do you sir?" I remembered how it was always his dad who fought against the idea of moving.

"No, I hate the idea, I hate California. But unless something is done about him getting hurt I don't think I'll be able to talk Molly out of it again." He said sounding bitter.

We were both quiet for a while. I knew he was thinking the same thing I was, about how to keep Zeek safe.

"Mr. Manning, what if I could promise you and Mrs. Manning that Zeek won't get hurt again, at least not by bullies?" I asked him carefully.

"How could you promise us that Jake?" He asked me doubtfully.

"Because when I took Zeek to the nurse's office to have his cut looked at yesterday I also talked to Mr. Striklin. I had my schedule changed to match Zeek's so I could watch out for him all the time now. Zeek also provided proof as to who had attacked him this time so Striklin will finally be taking some action." I said hoping that all I had said wouldn't betray how I felt about Zeek. I waited nervously for him to say something, after a few minutes of gazing intently at me he spoke.

"Jake I want to thank you for talking to Striklin. You've really gone out of your way to help Zeek these past few years. But that's also why I can't let you change your schedule like that. I know you've done it several times already this year to help Zeek. If he knew you had done it again he'd demand you reverse it; you know how he feels about burdening people." Mr. Manning said in a warm, albeit dismissive tone.

"Zeek already knows Sir, and you're right, he demanded that I not do it. No offense or anything Sir but it's not your choice or his, its mine. I'm just as tired of seeing Zeek hurt as the two of you are." I couldn't help the defiance out of my voice. No one was going to tell me I couldn't watch out for Zeek, not even his parents.

"Zeek is lucky to have a friend like you Jake, I'll talk to Molly tomorrow," he said looking slightly teary eyed, "but its probably best if Zeek isn’t here if we start arguing again, he'll get upset."

"We'll go some place, I'm not sure where but I'll think of something." I said wondering where we could go on a Sunday that Zeek could actually enjoy.

He must have been thinking along the same lines as me because he sighed.

"That’s the trouble with him being blind, there’s not much you can do that will interest him.

It would be so easy just to take him to a movie but..." And his voice trailed off.

"I'll think of something, I promise." I said confidently.

"Thanks Jake," he said before glancing down at his watch, "it's late, you'd better get home."

"If it's ok I'd like to stay. I don't really want to leave Zeek alone." I said standing up.

"Yes, that’s fine, just be sure to tell your mother." He told me with a curious look.

"Don't worry, she knows not to expect me if I'm not home by now," I said then stood up to leave the kitchen. Before I got to the door something picked at my mind, "Mr. Manning, do you mind if I ask where you and Mrs. Manning went today? You were gone before Zeek and I got up." I turned around to ask him.

"Oh there was a problem with some of the projections for our conference next week. We had to call in the whole team for an emergency meeting to get them worked out." He said sounding very bored.

"OK, I was just curious.” I said then left the kitchen.

I crept back upstairs quietly and slipped silently back into Zeek's room. I closed the door as soundlessly as I could then turned back to the bed.

Zeek was sitting back against the headboard of the bed with his knees drawn up to his chest.

"Who’s there, is that you Jake?" He asked into the dark.

"Yea it's me, did I wake you?" I asked as I crossed the room to sit next to him.

"Yea, I woke when you got out of bed, I thought you had left." He said quietly.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"I don't know, I thought maybe you got sick of caring for me. It’s been an action packed few days." He said in a weak voice and I could tell he was holding back tears.

"You're my best friend; I could never get tired of caring for you." I told him as I pulled him close.

"You won't always though. Eventually you'll get sick of me." He said, tears falling down his cheek.

"Stop that right now, don't even think that way. I haven't stopped in four years and I never will. I am and will always be here when you need me." I said trying to sound stern and comforting at the same time.

"Let’s lie down and get some sleep.” He suggested quietly.

I got up and pulled the covers down and Zeek slid underneath them. I lay down behind him and just like before, I wrapped my arm around his stomach and slipped my finger tips between him and the bed and fell asleep holding him in my arms.

* * *

“Well its Thursday, you've survived three gym classes without injury, and I've caught up in Math and History. I think we can call the schedule change a success don't you?" Jake gloated during lunch. I had to hand it to him though, since he became my shadow things had gone a lot easier. No one had screwed with me during classes and while Jake had been a bit behind in a few classes he had managed to catch up, things were pretty good.

I should have known it wouldn't last. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Why it’s the cripple and his seeing eye dog." I froze when I heard Ricks voice from behind me.

"Get the hell away from here Jenkins." Jake said from in front of me.

"Sit boy or no treat. I just want to ask Zeek here a couple of questions." He said laying his hand on my shoulder.

I suppressed a shudder at the feel of his hand squeezing my shoulder. Before I could move or say anything I felt something brush my side then Ricks hand was pulled off my shoulder.

At first I thought it was Jake but the voice that spoke afterward wasn’t his, it was Striklin’s.

"After everything that has happened between you and Mr. Manning I believe it would be best if you kept your hands to yourself Mr. Jenkins."

"Of course Sir," Rick said adopting and obedient tone, “I only wanted to ask Zeek a few questions."

"Well then by all means go right ahead." Striklin said in a gracious tone, and I didn't hear footsteps leaving.

Rick was quiet for a few minutes. I imagine whatever it was he wanted to ask me about wouldn't have gone over well if Striklin had heard him.

"I was wondering if you might have picked up my red band in the locker room last week? Our...bags were close to each other. I thought it might have fallen in while I was changing.” He said, it sounded like he was choosing his words very carefully. Before I could answer him though Striklin spoke up.

"Actually yes, Mr. Manning did have your bracelet last week, for a short period that is. You see, it seems that during your attack on Mr. Manning it was pulled off, I have it now and will be holding on to it for a short while." Mr. Striklin replied in a very business like tone.

"But I didn't...don't know what you mean." Rick stuttered.

"Mr. Jenkins, please do not attempt to lie to me. I have five witnesses to the event in question, attempting to do so will only cause you to humiliate yourself. I believe you had more than one question for Mr. Manning though so please, continue." Striklin said and I swear I heard a note of amusement in his voice.

Rick must have decided not to say anything else about the gym but instead moved on and added," I was wondering if you could tell me the names of your four...friends that I met in the hall on Friday." I was surprised he managed to speak at all; his voice was heavy with barely controlled anger.

Again though, before I could speak Striklin stepped in.

"I'm afraid Mr. Manning can't tell you their names. You see, they are friends of mine, not his. They are part of a program here at the school called the Student Security Group.

Think of them as a group of legal age students who have volunteered to help make the school a safer place by intervening in small scuffles and fights between students, cooling the situation down until a proper authority figure can be reached.”

“You see, after Mr. Manning and Mr. Madsen came to see me last week I asked them to keep an eye on you and Mr. Manning just in case. If you'd like I can give you their names though.

They are Lawrence Hinks, Captain of our Football team this year. Mitchell Reed, he captained the wrestling squad last spring. Tommy Marks who will be heading up our Track Team this year, and Louis Tense, president of our chess club; make sure to look at Mr. Tense if you speak to him, he's deaf you know." This time I definitely heard amusement.

I wasn't the only one who was stunned by this piece of news. Rick barely managed to squeak out a thank you before he walked away.

"Thanks a lot Mr. Striklin." I said as Rick's footsteps got further away.

"You are welcome Mr. Manning,” he said clapping me on the shoulder, “I suspected Mr. Jenkins would figure out he had lost his bracelet and come looking for you to get it so I had the S.S. watch him and let me know if he came near you."

"Well now that I know who they are I will have to meet them and thank them." I said with a smile.

"I think they would like that Mr. Manning. Well I must be going." He said letting go of my shoulder. But before he could go too far I called out to him

"I'll tell my parents what you did Mr. Striklin, see if they'll go easy on you." I said hoping too many people weren't around.

"Thank you Mr. Manning." He said then walked away.

“I wish you could have seen the look on Ricks face when Striklin told him who they were.

He looked like he was about to vomit, it was freaking hilarious" Jake said laughing as we sat down to eat our lunch.

"I bet it was, he was probably planning on going after them for stopping him. I bet he'll think twice now though." I said as I felt around for my fork.

"Yea me too. I bet the only one he'll go after is Louis, the Chess guy. He would probably be the weakest of the four. I mean Captains of the Football, Track, and Wrestling teams could wipe the floor with him. Whereas he's president of the Chess club and deaf, yea he'd definitely be the one I went after." Jake said as if he were planning an attack himself.

"You never know though. He must be pretty strong or else Striklin wouldn't have chosen him." I said reasonably.

"Yea maybe. Anyway though, there is supposed to be a big storm coming in tonight. Are we going?" Jake asked and actually sounded excited about it.

This took me by surprise. Jake never asked. I was always the one asking to take me and he has never sounded excited by it.

"Yea we are, it’s supposed to come in kind of late though; but since my parents are away it doesn’t really matter." I replied trying not to sound too shocked.

"Awesome. It’s supposed to hit our area around nine-thirty so I figure if we get up to the ridge around nine we should have plenty of time to get a good spot.” Jake said sounding very enthused.

The shock and curiosity I was feeling must have shown on my face because Jake started laughing.

"Why do you look so shocked?" He asked once he had finished laughing.

"Because you've never sounded happy about going up there and now you sound positively excited." I said still puzzled.

"Yea well, normally we have your parents hanging over our heads but since they are out of town it's different, no way to get caught.” He said starting to laugh again.

"Yea good point but it's still scary to hear you sound happy about it." I said while he finished laughing.

The rest of the day was uneventful til we were getting ready to leave. We were at my locker and I had just finished swapping out some books I would need when I heard Rick's voice behind me.

"Look guys it’s the cripple and his dog." He said and I heard people laughing, he wasn’t alone.

"Guess whose back Zeek? The three freaks." Jake said and I wonder who he was talking about.

Once he started laughing though it hit me. Rick had a small gang of friends back in junior high, everyone called them the three freaks. Leo Banks and Michel Riggs were who was with him.

I thought they had stopped hanging out together.

"Watch your mouth dog boy." Someone said. The voice was deep and dark sounding, thought here was something familiar about it.

"Michel is that you? I haven't heard your voice in a while; sounds like it finally grew to match your looks." I said suppressing a laugh as I remembered what he looked like last time I saw him. He was a rough looking guy with black hair and brown eyes and midnight black skin but last time I had heard his voice he sounded like a five year old.

"Yea keep talking blind boy and your eyes won't be the only thing not working.” He growled in reply.

"What are you doing running with this idiot again? Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked smiling.

"Well we were bored you see, so we thought we would join up with Rick again and see what kind of fun we could have." Said another voice, this one had changed too but I still recognized it.

"You know Rick; I didn't think you would let Leo hang out with you anymore. I mean with him getting straight A's in English, History and Science you wouldn't want a nerd hanging out with you." I said hoping to get a response out of Leo; he was always a good student but had very short fuse.

"Why don't you come with us Zeek, we want to have a word with you." Leo said his voice thick with anger.

I heard the three of them move closer to me then felt someone push me back against the locker.

The back pack sliding down my front told me Jake had pushed me back and stepped in front of me.

"To take him you go through me.” Jake said and I felt his backpack hit the floor.

Apparently they thought Jake's statement was funny because there was a lot of laughing at it.

"You honestly think you can stop the three of us?" Leo asked still laughing.

If Jake had any response to this he never got to say it. Someone else interrupted the conversation, this voice I didn't know at all.

"You know I don't think he could but I think if the two of us teamed up with him we would have a good chance."

"This doesn’t concern you two it’s between us." Rick said savagely to the new arrivals, whoever they were.

There was silence for a few moments then the voice spoke again, this time it was much closer.

"Lou here says it is our business. The S.S. is charged with intervening and cooling down fights and other minor situations between students."

"Let’s go Rick; we don't need this kind of trouble." Leo's voice sounded quiet.

Again there was silence for a few minutes then the S.S. member spoke again.

"Lou wants you to know that’s the smartest thing you have ever said Banks."

"We're not done Manning; they won't always be here to protect you." Rick said and I heard the three of them walk away.

"Bit of an idiot saying that right in front of us wasn’t he Lou." Said the mystery voice again.

"I guess since you’re using Sign you're Louis, but which one are you?" Jake asked moving from in front of me.

"Right you are, I'm Lawrence." He said and I felt him grab my hand and shake it.

"I'm Zeek and this is Jake but you probably already knew that." I said as Jake fell back into his roll as a watcher, letting me take the lead.

"Yea we knew your names but we didn't know who was who." Lawrence said with a laugh.

There was silence for a few seconds again.

"Lou says it’s good to finally be able to meet you guys and that we would have met earlier but we've been busy."

"It's good to meet you guys too. I was hoping I could shortly." I said wondering what the faint feeling of air moving against my arm was.

"Well now you've met two of us. Tony and Mitch are in the gym. Seems a scuffle broke out between members of the Wrestling Squad and the Track team, we figured they'd be the best ones to handle it. You can meet them later." Lawrence said in a cheery voice.

"Cool. Well we better get going.” I said stepping away from the lockers.

"Why don't you walk out with us? We're heading out too and I think Jake and Lou are hitting it off." Lawrence said almost laughing.

Then I finally understood what the air movement and swishing sounds next to me were. Jake was signing to Lou. He hadn't signed since his uncle moved so I had forgotten he could.

"Yea that would be cool." I said reaching around to pull out my collapsed cane from the side pocket of my backpack.

Lawrence and I talked as I navigated the halls with my cane. Jake and Lou were still signing to each other so Lawrence warned me when ever I needed to turn.

"Well we're parked near the teachers' lot, how about you guys?" Lawrence asked when we got outside.

"Oh umm, back near the football field." Jake said sounding kind of confused.

"Oh well we're in different areas, guess we'll have to talk later." Lawrence said laughing again.

"Yea that would be cool." Jake said and I could feel the absence of warmth as he moved closer to me, blocking the sun light.

"They're pretty cool. I hope you and Louis had fun." I said reaching up for Jake's shoulder.

"Yea they are and we did. I can't wait to meet the other two." Jake said as he took my hand a placed it on shoulder.

"Hey you shocked me!" I said when Jake moved my hand to his shoulder, but it felt different than normal static shock, stronger somehow.

"Yea well you did the same to me." Jake said as we started for the car.

* * *

'Tonight is the night', I thought as we drove back to Zeek's place, 'It's the perfect time.

Everything with school is settled and his folks are OK with the arrangement. It had to be tonight during the storm. He is always in a good mood when a storm hits.'

We got back to the house and went directly to Zeek's room and started our homework. It took Zeek longer than me to finish though since he had to run different papers through the translator so he could read them. The papers we had to write he used his Speak and Spell program for. He hated to use it; it was always messing up words. I'd offered to type the papers out for him a dozen times while he dictated to me but he would never let me. It always came back to him not wanting to be a burden on people. But in a few hours he'll know he's a burden I want to bear, permanently. I just hope he feels the same about me as I do him....

* * *

After we were finished with our homework Jake went downstairs to get us something to eat.

While he was gone I got up and felt my way over to the bookcase for my tape player so I could listen to a book. My parents always made sure to buy me a print version and a recorded version when ever they got me a book and if they couldn't find one they would have one made.

I know they were trying to be supportive and it really was a nice gesture but it really pained me that they were still holding on to a pointless hope. I hadn't always felt that way though. I used to wake up every morning hoping that it might be the day we got that call, the one telling us a donor had been found. The crushing disappointment every night when it never happened finally got to me though. After a lot of tears, (all hidden from my folks or Jake), I resigned myself to the odds that I was likely to live the rest of my life being blind.

I had just found the recorder and laid back on the bed when I heard Jake come back into the room.

"Which one are you going to listen to?" He asked and I heard him sit a tray down on the desk.

"Eldest, I've been dying to start it but I was already listening to Eragon again when I got it so I had to finish it." I said as he pressed a can of soda and a plate with chips and a sandwich into my hands.

"Awesome. If you wait till we're done eating to start I will run over to my place and get my copy. We can read them together." He said with an odd excitement in his voice.

"Why go through all that, just use my copy for now.” I said motioning to my bookcase as I ate.

"No, those are yours. You’re going to be the first to read them." He said softly as he sat down on the foot of the bed.

"You sound just like my parents; they're always going on about how much fun I'm going to have when I get my sight back, the things I'll be able to do, to see. It kills me to think that they are holding on to a hopeless hope." I said without a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Why is it hopeless?" Jake asked sounding confused.

"You know the chances of finding a donor Jake, they're not big. I just don't want them hanging on to the possibility when it's hopeless.” I said logically.

"Hoping is like breathing Zeek, it's involuntary and necessary. I breathe everyday and hope everyday that you'll get word of a donor." Jake said sincerely. We were quiet for the rest of our snack. I don't know what Jake was thinking about but I was thinking about him. My lack of knowledge concerning love or romance was slightly smaller than my knowledge of sex.

Dad had of course given me 'the talk' when I was thirteen but having lost my sight shortly after I had never had the opportunity to put to use any of his advice on dating, masturbation or sex he had so embarrassingly bestowed on me. When I could see I never had any real feelings toward girls, or boys for that matter, and afterwards it never seemed important. My life became about adapting to my situation and overcoming my obstacles.

After my dream though I started to re-examine my feelings for Jake though, the dream had been both exciting and scary. Exciting because it had caused one of the few orgasms I had ever had, and scary because I didn't understand at first why it had been about Jake. The two of us lying in my bed, (at least the two of us I imagined us to look like), kissing, touching and holding each other.

It was after that that I had started to think. My feelings for Jake had definitely changed over the years.

It didn't feel like he was just my best friend anymore, that he was just mine. I realized just how happy being around Jake made me, that warm feeling I got whenever we happened to touch. I couldn't deny either that I had become attracted to Jake. Spending as much time with him as I do and you couldn't help but brush against his toned stomach or chest, or bump against his thick forearms or biceps.

"Hey, I am going to run home and get my book I will be back in a few minutes, OK?" Jake said pulling me out of my reverie.

"OK, I will be here waiting." I said as I reclined back on the bed.

* * *

As soon as I got outside I leaned against the back door and started crying silently. I knew Zeek had a strong point about his sight, and I knew the odds but I still hated to hear him talk like that, like it doesn't even matter.

There is so much he never got to see, so much I want him to see, that I want to show him but if he won't hope and pray for it to happen I will.

I wiped my tears as I walked across the back yard to a gap in the fence that combined our back yards, took the key from its hiding place by the sliding glass door and went inside. I ran upstairs and grabbed my book and some clothes since we usually got soaked before we get home from a storm.

I got back to Zeek’s and he was leaning against his headboard. He had taken off his shades and was lying with his eyes closed.

"Hey are you awake?" I asked sitting down in his desk chair.

"Yea I'm awake, you know I never sleep on the day of a storm, makes me drowsy." Zeek said reaching for his tape player, his eyes still closed.

The rest of the day passed slowly, torturously slow for me. I wanted to get out to the ridge and tell Zeek how I felt. I don't know what was stopping me from doing it right then but something told me I needed to wait.

* * *

We were finally on the way up to Rogers Ridge. I'm not sure why I was so anxious to get there but I was. I just felt like there was more of a reason to be there than just the storm.

"We're here." Jake said once again sounding excited.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jake?" I asked laughing as we got out.

"Just to let you know this isn't our usual spot, I had to come further along the Ridge. I think this spot gives a better view though.” Jake said as he led me to the edge of the Ridge.

"Why did we have to come further up?" I asked, already able to feel the storms.

"There was a blue Honda parked there, windows where fogged up so I figured it best not to disturb whoever was inside." He replied taking his normal place just behind me and to the left.

"You can stand closer you know, your not going to get struck.” I said over my shoulder, hoping he would move closer.

He didn't.

"I'm fine where I am, thanks for the offer though.” He replied and I could still hear faint excitement in his voice.

I smiled and turned my attention back to the reason I was there, the storm. I could already feel the wind picking up, I could smell the faint traces of rain it brought with it, and I could hear the low rumble of thunder.

"How big is the front?" I asked Jake quickly looking over my shoulder, then back.

"Big, it extends North and South as far as I can see, and it blacks out the horizon." He said from a much closer position than what he had earlier.

"Good, should make for a night.” I said over the raising wind.

We were both quiet for a long time; the rolls of approaching thunder, and the howling wind were the only sounds to be heard.

I shivered as a cold gust of wind knocked against me bringing with it cold drops of rain.

Once the rain started to fall it was like a floodgate opened inside me. I could feel everything, my heart raced with every peel of thunder; each stroke of lightening caused the hair on my arms to raise and my skin to tingle

The storm didn't only affect me physically but emotionally too. It seemed to feed off all the negativity I was feeling, the confusion, the anger and anguish I had gone through the past few days, before then even, just seemed to get sucked away leaving me happy and content. That made me feel stronger and more confident; it gave me courage to say what I had been feeling for so long.

* * *

I stood just behind Zeek; he looked epic, a lone figure standing against the forces of nature.

I closed my eyes as a flash of lightning struck; try as I might I never could succeed in banishing my fear of lightning completely. When I opened my eyes again I saw that Zeek had stretched his arms out to his side at waist level, like a cross. For a moment I was afraid of what he was doing then he spoke, his voice just audible above the wind.

"There’s something I need to tell you Jake, something I've been feeling for a long time."

My heart skipped a beat, was he saying what I think he was saying?

"I...I love you Jake. I don't mean as my friend, or not just as a friend. I mean as something more. I don't know how to explain it; I've never felt like this before."

I walked up behind him intending on telling him just how I felt but he spoke again before I could.

"I don't know how you feel about me Jake but if you feel like I do then take my right hand. If you only care about me as your friend then take my left hand. I only hope that if you don't feel like I do that I can still keep your friendship."

I walked around him and stood in front of him, I saw myself against a background of thunderheads reflected in his shades. I reached up and pulled them off and slipped them into my pocket.

"What are you-" He started but I quieted him by placing my finger against his lips.

I reached out and took both of his hands at the same time and said, "I care about you as my best friend in the world, and I love you more then anything." Then I raised his hands and rested them behind my neck his arms resting on my shoulders then I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close til we touched from chest to toe.

As I bent closer to him he must have realized what I was going to do and closed his eyes and turned his face up to meet mine as I pressed my lips against his. For a first timer he wasn't hesitant, he parted his lips slightly and I gently slipped my tongue inside, sweeping it across his, then pulled back as Zeek did the same to me.

We stood there kissing and holding each other until a shower of cold rain started to fall on us.

I took his hand and pulled back to my car. I helped him in then got in and took off. We drove back to his house in relative quiet only saying a handful of words between us, it was kind of a comfortable, shy silence, but Zeek’s hand was on my knee the whole way there.

* * *

We got back to the house and Jake lead me upstairs, but when we got to the top Jake turned left towards the bathroom.

"What are we doing?" I asked as we turned right into a room.

"Well, we're soaked, shivering, and the storm has passed over so no lighting. I figured a nice hot shower would be nice before we went to bed." Jake said and I felt him lifting up the bottom of my shirt.

I smiled and lifted my arms as he pulled off my shirt. He pushed me down on to the toilet and I felt him pulling off my shoes and socks. I couldn't help but giggle a bit as he kissed the top and sole of each foot, I had always been ticklish around my feet, then he took my hands and pulled me up.

I shivered slightly as he ran his finger tips down my chest and stomach and undid my jeans and let them slide to the floor. Once I stepped out of them I was left only in my briefs. His fingers lingered around the waist band of my briefs but he made no move to pull them off; instead he took my hands and placed them on his chest.

Smiling I let my fingers trail down the drenched fabric till I found the hem. I pulled off his shirt then unfastened his jeans and let them fall to the floor as well.

He pulled me closer to him and started kissing every part of me he could, my lips, neck, shoulders, and chest. My cock started to raise at all the new sensations I was feeling. I let my hands roam around his body, feeling all his well toned muscles, and felt him do the same to me. He stopped his loving assault on my neck and chest and I could feel him staring into my eyes.

In that moment I would have given anything to be able to see into his.

"I've wanted to be with you for a long time Zeek. I was going to tell you tonight how I felt about you and let you decide how you felt about me." He said close to my face.

"I don't know much about this stuff Jake. I only know that I love you a lot more than as my friend or brother. It just took me a while to figure out what I felt." I said feeling somewhat shy.

"I would have waited forever for you." Jake replied kissing my neck.

"Are we going to stand here and make out all night or are we going to take a shower." I whispered in his ear.

"I was just waiting for your OK." He said and pulled away and I heard the shower turn on. Suddenly feeling really nervous, to get in the shower with Jake meant I would have to be naked and I had never been naked with Jake in private before. The locker room was a different story.

"Are you nervous?" He asked and I felt his hands on my sides.

I felt a blush rise in my cheeks as I answered yes.

"Don't be." He said then grasped my briefs and pulled them off.

I felt my balls draw up against my body from the air and my semi hard cock deflated quickly.

Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me to the shower; he helped me in then stepped in behind me and pulled the curtain.

We were so close I could feel his breath on my skin, the soft skin of his cock as he brushed against me.

"I know you hate to have people do things for you, but just for tonight, let me take care of you, please." Jake said near my ear as the hot water pounded down on us.

All I could do was nod. I couldn't speak, I could barely think at all. It seemed like everything seemed so new yet so natural.

Jake washed himself quickly taking no more then a few minutes.

Then he started lathering me, kissing each part as he washed it. Jake turned me around, kissing my elbows and wrists as he washed my arms, kissing my chest and my navel as he knelt down in front of me. He washed down my legs kissing my knees, thighs and tops of my feet. Finally standing up he turned me around once again and pulled me back against his chest as he leaned back against the wall of the shower.

"Relax, I want you to enjoy." he said as the water pounded against my chest.

"What are you going to do?" I asked a bit uncertain as to what he was planning.

"Nothing that will hurt, I promise on my life." He replied then kissed me gently on my neck.

He reached his arms around me and started to massage my chest and stomach and rub my thighs around my cock which was quickly getting hard again and mine wasn’t the only one, I could feel Jake's swelling against my lower back.

He pushed me forward slightly and I felt him bend slightly as to pick something up, he stood back up and pulled me back against him the next sensation I felt was Jake's large, soapy hand wrap gently around the shaft of my cock. I gasped at the initial touch and rested my head against Jake's shoulder.

"That’s it, lean against me, let me take your weight, just relax." He whispered in my ear again. So I did.

He started gently stroking my shaft applying small amounts of pressure on the underside with his finger tips, all the while describing every thing to the smallest detail.

"Seven inches easy, smooth and medium thick, bright pink mushroom connected to the long pale shaft and a tiny little mole right under the head where it connects to your shaft." He whispered to me then started to kiss and gently suck on my neck and shoulder while his hand that wasn’t busy stroking me started to roam across my chest and stomach.

Jake reached up and turned the cold water down to keep us in the shower longer, while at the same time starting to stroke me faster and faster. Then he started to grind into me again and I could feel his cock sliding between my ass cheeks. Jake pulled back the hand he had been using to rub my chest and stomach and started to stroke his own cock with the same rhythm he did mine.

I felt a tingle run through my entire body and felt it gather in my balls, then felt it surge up the shaft and out like an erupting volcano. I moaned loudly as the surge of pleasure shot me and I wasn’t the only one Jake had leaned his head on my shoulder and was moaning against my neck and I felt several blasts of hot liquid shoot against my back. Jake kept stroking me till I became too sensitive and I pushed his hand away. We rinsed off quickly and stepped out.

As Jake dried each of us off he explained exactly what had happened. I was naive but not dumb, I knew, but I let him go on anyway.

"We jacked off babe and you shot the biggest load I have ever seen, I'm surprised you’re still standing."

He laughed as he dried my back.

“I barely am, the feeling was incredible and I've never felt like that before." I said honestly enough because my dream scarcely compared to it.

"There are other things we will be doing that feel even better than this." He said as he led the way to the bedroom describing all things he knew that we could do, all of which sounded so good I nearly came again just hearing about them.

“I want to wait though Jake, just for awhile so I can see if I get my sight back." I said as we crawled into the bed together still naked.

"That’s fine with me babe, I won't push, but why the sudden change of attitude?" He asked quietly as he pulled me against him and wrapped his arm around my waist and tucked his fingers between my abdomen and the bed.

“I wanted to see your face so bad tonight, I nearly cried; when we go all the way I want to be able to see the look in your eyes.” I whispered and nearly cried again.

"Then we will wait till you can see or as long as you want." He whispered sleepily as he reached between us to adjust himself.

"I love you Jake.” I said as I drifted off to sleep.

"And I you." Came his sleepy reply.

To be continued........
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Well I hope yall enjoyed the first chapter. As always I want to give a big thanks to Rush for her work in editing. I’ll have the next one to you soon as I can. I’d love to hear what you think so feel free to let me know, good or bad. Drop me an email at allenarcane88@yahoo.com, PM me or leave a review. I read and respond to everything.

Copyright © 2011 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love the intensity of their love. Its so real. Teens love with their all. There are no levels of love, its either on or off. Something tells me his parents are going to be alright with it too.

Well done. On to the next.

Link to comment

Jake loves Zeek. Zeek loves Jake. Seems really perfect. I sure hope the parents love the boys being together as much. Thanks for this chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..