Jump to content
    Pavlik
  • Author
  • 2,447 Words
  • 1,772 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Fresher - 9. Chapter 9

The day had been perfect and I wasn’t ready for it to end, so after the drive back to Bath and dropping off Sam and Matt in town, I didn’t hesitate when Jake asked if I fancied heading back to his place for the evening; his suggestion of a movie and a glass or two of wine cuddled up on his sofa sounded like a great way to end the day. I held on to Jake’s arm for balance as we toed off our shoes in the entrance to his flat.

I smiled up at him. “Thanks again for today, Jake. It really has been incredible.”

“There’s no need to thank me, buddy. I’ve had a blast myself,” he said, leaning in to kiss me.

Although I’m sure his intentions were innocent enough, my hormones got the better of me and I pretty much pounced on him in the entranceway. As I moved us towards the bedroom, he realised where things were going and pulled away from me, holding me at arms length.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy! Where’s the fire?” he chuckled, as his rich brown eyes searched mine. “There’s no rush, you know? Only when you’re ready, okay?”

I pulled him back to me and spoke between fervent kisses. “I’ve never… been more ready… for anything… in my life…”

As we continued to kiss, I walked him backwards towards the edge of his bed. When his calves pressed up against the mattress, he lowered himself down onto the bed and I clumsily pulled the rugby top he was wearing off over his head, ruffling his hair in the process. I got down on my knees between his strong, jeans-clad thighs and planted soft kisses along his collarbone to the round globe of his left shoulder, before slowly tracing the path of a prominent vein down his bicep. I gave his other arm the same treatment before moving on to the firm mounds of his chest. I had no idea what I was doing, but I was so consumed by lust that I just followed my natural instincts and worshipped every inch of his magnificent body. When my lips brushed over one of his hard, dark brown nipples, my tongue instinctively flicked out to taste and tease it, and he hissed through clenched teeth. Goose pimples rippled across his skin in waves.

“Fuck!” he chuckled. “You sure you haven’t done this before, buddy?” he asked, before bending down and planting his open mouth on mine, attacking my tongue with his own and running his fingers through my hair.

My hands roamed the defined muscles of his six-pack as we kissed, but touching them wasn’t enough and I broke our intense kiss to carry on where I’d left off. Jake leaned back on his elbows, causing the muscles in his abdomen to tighten and my mouth to water in response. I ran my tongue through the grooves separating each of the perfectly honed blocks of muscle on his stomach and hooked my trembling fingers into the top of his jeans. I fumbled with the top button a few times before chuckling – how could something so easy suddenly be so difficult? As I continued to struggle with the button, Jake put one of his big hands on top of mine and squeezed it reassuringly.

“Andrew, listen, I’m seriously enjoying what we’re doing right now and where this seems to be going, but we really don’t have to go any further right now, okay?”

“Believe me, Jake, there’s nothing I want more. I don’t just want it, I need it.”

I felt the warmth creep up my neck and into my cheeks at my candour, but it seemed to light a fire under Jake, which blazed in his eyes. He promptly undid the top button of his jeans, making it easier for me to rip the rest of his fly open. With his elbows supporting his weight and his big feet planted firmly on the floor on either side of me, he raised his body up off of the mattress and I shifted backwards to pull his jeans down and off his legs, followed by his socks.

The sight before me took my breath away. Jake was now in nothing but a pair of tight grey boxers: the only piece of material keeping me away from the one thing I now craved more than anything else. As I positioned myself back between Jake’s legs and rested my forearms along his thighs, I lowered my face to the fabric stretched tight across his ample bulge and zeroed in on the sizeable wet spot that had formed where he’d started to leak in anticipation. My nostrils flared at the scent that greeted me and my tongue snaked out to get a taste. I was instantly hooked and started to suck on the material. Jake moaned his appreciation and writhed in pleasure underneath me as my hands roamed over his ripped stomach and chest.

Pulling back slightly, I whispered to Jake’s crotch. “Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.”

I heard Jake’s deep chuckle somewhere up above me. “Trust me, buddy. He’s not going anywhere.”

I kissed my way down each of his sturdy legs in turn, and when I returned to his boxers and grabbed hold of the waistband, he asked me one last time if I was sure. As I nodded and started to pull on the material, he lifted his weight up off of the mattress one more time to help me. His impressive bulge got caught in the waistband as I slowly worked his boxers down his body, revealing a tantalising dark treasure trail in the process. When it finally sprang free of the material, it slapped up against his stomach with an audible thud. I gulped, but my instincts took over once again. Prising the thick shaft away from his stomach, I marvelled at how something so familiar could feel so different when holding it from a different angle; it was as hard as steel, but the skin was beautifully soft and velvety. I slowly worked my hand up and down his impressive length, marvelling at the sight and the sensations. Pausing for a moment, I slowly dragged my tongue along the underside of his thick shaft, all the way from the base up to and across the tip of his glistening head, before sinking my lips over the top. Jake threw his head back and half growled. I misread his reaction and recoiled.

“Shit! I’m doing it all wrong, aren’t I?”

Jake’s eyes were drowsy when he sat back upright and looked down at me. “Fuck no!” he chuckled. “You’re incredible, Andrew. I’m already right on the edge, buddy.”

I looked down at myself. “You’re not the only one, Jake. You’re such a stud. I’ve never been so turned on in my life. I can’t believe this is actually happening. It would be game over if I even touched myself right now.”

Jake grabbed hold of my chin and flashed his dimples at me when I met his gaze. “You’re way too overdressed at the moment, you know?” He winked. “We need to do something about that…”

Jake slipped my T-shirt over my head and got me to stand up in front of him. He undid the buttons on my jeans with ease and I shucked them off, along with my own boxers and socks. Jake wet his lips and whistled appreciatively, causing me to blush.

“You really like the way I look?” I asked, my voice thick with doubt. “I look so scrawny next to you.”

“Are you kidding me, buddy? Just look at you,” he said, as he ran his hands up and down my body. “Your body’s so lean and tight… incredible.”

With a hungry look in his eyes, Jake leaned in and slowly kissed his way along the defined line where the top of my leg meets my torso, working from the side of my hip inwards. When he planted a gentle kiss on the tip of my glans, I chuckled nervously and had to push him away with my hands on his shoulders.

“Seriously Jake, I’m on a hair trigger here.”

He chuckled. “You’re not the only one, buddy. Come here,” he said, pulling me down onto the bed alongside him. Propped up on one elbow, he draped one of his legs over mine and gently ran his hand up and down my stomach and chest as he kissed me deeply and passionately. “There’s no pressure here. You want to stop?”

“God no,” I snorted, before turning my head away from him. “I’m just embarrassed that it’s going to be over in a matter of seconds…” I trailed off.

“Hey, look at me,” he said, pulling my face back towards him. “You’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about.” He kissed me. “We’re both really worked up and you’re not the only one who’s close, okay?”

“But I just don’t want to be a disappointment.”

He closed his eyes and shook his head, before exhaling all the air in his lungs out through his nose. “You don’t see it at all, do you?”

“See what, Jake?”

“How crazy I am about you! I don’t care how long either one of us lasts, Andrew. If it’s quick, it only means you’re enjoying it as much as I am. Stop overthinking this. You could never be a disappointment to me. Not ever. Understand?”

His piercing eyes bored into mine and I knew he was telling the truth. I nodded just once.

“Good,” he said, before a sly grin spread across his face. “Here, I’ve got an idea. Let’s try something a little different. You’re not the only one who needs this.”

Jake deftly flipped himself around so that we were top to tail on his bed. I immediately got the picture and eased myself onto my side to face him. Licking my lips, I tentatively took his flared head back into my mouth and nursed on it with my tongue, causing Jake to groan.

I pulled away and looked down at him between our bodies. “Am I doing it right?”

He was watching what I was doing intently, but his eyes had an almost glazed quality to them. He nodded vigorously, a goofy grin etched on his face. Encouraged, I resumed my exploration. His shaft had a natural upward curve to it, and as I began to take more of it into my mouth, I found that this new angle worked perfectly. I alternated between sucking on just the head and taking more of the length into my mouth. When I wrapped my hand around the base of his thick shaft and worked my hand up and down in sync with my mouth, Jake let out a deep, satisfied moan. He started to gently rock his hips back and forth, slowly feeding me more of his length and turning me on more than I imagined was ever possible. Taking barely half of it into my mouth, I was greedy for more and attempted to take him deeper, but when the tip brushed against the back of my throat, my gag reflex kicked in and I had to pull off, spluttering and gasping for air.

“Easy, buddy,” he said throatily. “There’s no need to rush. Just take as much as you feel comfortable with, okay? It feels incredible and I’m real close as it is.”

With his hands on my waist, Jake rolled onto his back and positioned me above him, my knees planted on either side of his head. When I took him back into my mouth, Jake’s warm mouth engulfed me at the same time. The overwhelming sensation caused me to moan around the thick shaft filling my mouth and Jake groaned in response; the feeling that reverberated through me was so intense that I knew I wouldn’t be able to hold off much longer. As his strong hands kneaded my cheeks, one of his nimble fingers grazed across my hole and I realised that I was fast approaching the point of no return.

I pulled off of Jake to warn him. “Jake, I can’t hold back any longer…”

Instead of pulling away, he redoubled his efforts and I clamped my own mouth back over Jake, trying my best to get him off at the same time. Skilfully taking my entire length into his throat, my body tensed as shot after blissful shot fired out of me, my thighs trembling and eventually giving way beneath me. Jake had to hold me up with his strong arms until I regained my strength and was able to support my own weight again. My hand was still wrapped tightly around Jake’s shaft pumping a furious rhythm and I worked my tongue around his engorged head as I panted out my release. Jake’s garbled grunts and groans warned me that he was about to let loose himself, and I felt his shaft pulse in my hand before the warmth of his load flooded my mouth and my senses, giving me my very first taste of him. His body continued to jerk beneath me as I coaxed out every last drop with my tongue.

Completely spent, I climbed off of Jake and collapsed down onto his bed with my head resting on one of his plump pillows. Jake quickly spooned up behind me and pulled me tight against his body, one of his arms underneath my neck and the other wrapped around my waist and chest. He planted kisses along the back and side of my neck as we tried to catch our breath.

“That… was… incredible,” he said breathlessly between kisses.

“You took the words right out of my mouth, handsome.”

He chuckled. “Is that my new nickname?”

My eyelids started to feel heavy and I murmured my agreement. “If the shoe fits…”

He kissed the back of my neck once more and the warmth radiated through my whole body. “In that case, I think ‘handsome’ should be your nickname…”

With my eyes shut tight and sleep threatening to pull me under, I shook my head almost imperceptibly. “No… ‘Buddy’… I like ‘Buddy’.”

Jake chuckled drowsily and nuzzled the hair on the back of my head, his breathing coming in progressively longer and slower breaths. A short while later, when I was somewhere between consciousness and dreaming, his whisper broke through the silence.

“I’m really falling for you, buddy.”

A sleepy smile formed on my face and I snuggled further into his comforting embrace. “Me too, handsome.”

And then I was gone, out like a light, the happiest I’d ever been in my life.

Copyright © 2017 Pavlik; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh the joy of intimacy and pleasure. What a lovely scene you have written for us all to enjoy. If this is the start it's going to get better and better. Whoopee! I'm so excited to see how this love story unfolds and for the pleasure to come. Don't keep us waiting too long please!

 

Jake and Andy are likely to become so strong together and yet they are still so young. Wonderful. :2thumbs:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Mym8te said:

Oh the joy of intimacy and pleasure. What a lovely scene you have written for us all to enjoy. If this is the start it's going to get better and better. Whoopee! I'm so excited to see how this love story unfolds and for the pleasure to come. Don't keep us waiting too long please!

 

Jake and Andy are likely to become so strong together and yet they are still so young. Wonderful. :2thumbs:

 

Glad you enjoyed the chapter, Chris! Apologies for taking a little longer than usual to get this chapter out... In my defence, work has been really busy of late and I'm in the middle of planning a wedding as well, so it's been hard to find the time to write...!

 

Anyway, yes, Jake and Andy definitely seem to be off to a great start, don't they? :2thumbs: ... The end of the story is actually very near though: in the next chapter (... quite possibly the last...) we'll be jumping ahead in time to see what the future holds for them both...

 

I really hope you've all enjoyed the story so far, and thanks to everyone who has been so supportive and written words of encouragement; it means a lot.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Congrats on your forthcoming wedding, how beautiful and nourishing. I hope you will both be very happy forever, and I hope you get to do all the naughty stuff too!!:2thumbs:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Quote

I ran my tongue through the grooves separating each of the perfectly honed blocks of muscle on his stomach and hooked my trembling fingers into the top of his jeans.

This sounds like something @Timothy M. once said in response to a picture of “Jazz” that I had just sent him.  ;-)

 

4 hours ago, Pavlik said:

I'm in the middle of planning a wedding

Isn’t it a little early to be planning Jake & Andy’s wedding?  ;-)

Link to comment

Thank you for the chapter.  I loved Andy's innocence and the gentle way that Jake handled him.  These boys seem to have an awesome future ahead of them.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Onim said:

Perfect!!! A very nicely written first time!!:2thumbs:

 

Aw, thanks, @Onim! I was definitely nervous about writing this chapter... really glad you thought it worked! :thankyou:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..