Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dutch - 4. Chapter 4 The Race

The sauna is small with one bench just big enough for two people to sit comfortably, if you really wanted to squeeze in a third person you can but not really all that comfortable. Eyeballing Dutch was very easy, every time he watched the clear drool from the pisshole down to the puddle forming on his washboard abs, Kevin saw an extra pulse hardening that exquisitely veiny cock. The thought of sucking another dudes dick has crossed his mind a time or two, not like this. None like the playful masculine sexy best friend he can trust his secrets to completely. No, call it the Long Island spell, or the taboo draw, Kevin’s mouth is watering so much he’s having a hard time just swallowing his spit. That’s when his desire became so great, he sniffed in a huge breath of the Dutch Musky Man Scent and reached over wrapping his hand around the only dick he has ever touched just the once. The difference is, now it’s a man cock and not a preteen penis. This time he is going to milk that thing, for what it’s worth, to the end.

Dutch sucked in a massive fast breath and closed his eyes. “Fuuuck, Duuude. That feels wicked.” He reached over and squeezed the blossoming mushroom head on Kevin’s aching cock making it swell even impossibly harder.

These guys were fixated, so intensely, looking at each other’s cocks as they jacked each other and explored all the ways they could feel them throb. Dutch reached down all the way between Kevin’s legs with the tip of his finger at the edge of the pucker. Pressing hard at the connecting base of Kevin’s cock is causing gobs of pre to gush from Kevin’s aggressively pulsating cock.

Kevin found a new set of fears, with the first almost obvious, ‘What if his hole isn’t completely clean? Is Dutch going to freak out?’. Then with his heart beating so rapidly making his stomach tense and feel queasy, with the desire to do the same to Dutch. However, ‘What if he isn’t completely clean?’ Would that gross Kevin out so badly that he’d leave for home?

To pretend that he hasn’t even thought of any of this, Kevin explores the hefty balls in the low hanging sack. He found he had an accidental opportunity to press that cock muscle and still have plenty of space away from that pucker that he’d love to stick his dick in. But, that’s gonna have to remain a fantasy. For now he wanted to practice rhythm. Which angle, grip, and speed had the most effect on Dutch. Yeah, this is a game that Kevin can enjoy.

It wasn’t long before the competition started to ramp up. One trying to bring the other to orgasm first. It was really getting heavy as Dutch’s legs became rigidly straight. Kevin thought he had the winning technique by a medium pace with a very tight squeeze at the tip. This produced so much precum he’d never have to add any spit for long lubricated strokes. But then, Dutch did the unexpected, cheated if you will. He leaned towards Kevin without missing a beat, he got his tongue to fill Kevin’s mouth. He was full on kissing Kevin, tasting his breath even. He forced Kevin’s tongue to fill his mouth in return. Kevin began panting into Dutch’s mouth. He’d twitch his shoulders, then his stomach would tighten. Uncontrollably, Kevin kept pulling back and ramming into Dutch’s tight pounding fist. One massive stomach spasm took his ability to breathe and flooded their bodies with more cum than he’d ever thought he could produce. But, he found that Dutch was right there with him. His mouth still connected to Kevin’s, Dutch sprayed up onto their open kissing mouths. Another sprayed their chests with thick white gobs . Kevin believed he could taste a wad that had landed on Dutch’s lips. He couldn’t believe how exciting and delicious it was.

Dutch laid back and put his head on the wall trying to catch his breath. While Kevin panted so hard and squirmed every time Dutch squeezed or moved his fingers across his deflating shaft. He was also surprised to realize he still had Dutch’s softening dick in his hand, so he squeegeed cum up the length of it causing Dutch to quickly let go as he began to have a mild seizure. Kevin stole a couple seconds when Dutch had his eyes closed. As quickly as he could, Kevin licked off all the cum from his hand.

Dutch elbowed Kevin’s side, “I beat you, pun intended.”

”You cheated, per usual.” Kevin smiled wide.

”Yeah, about that. I don’t know what came over me, but I trust...” Before he could finish Kevin chimed in, “I will keep it to myself.”

”I was gonna say, I trust you won’t freak out about it so we can do it again.” He turned to watch Kevin’s face as he said it.

He saw Kevin’s eyes get huge, his mouth gaped open as he almost got whiplash to look at Dutch. “Whaa...” Is all that came out before Dutch grabbed him by the back of his head and kissed with passion and tenderness compared to the need behind the last one. Kevin sank into what Dutch offered. He knew there was going to be a lot more of it during that night.

************
Kevin wasn’t sure if he was going to die or maybe he already had. His head weighed a thousand pounds, his body hurt just to turn onto his back. When he tried to crack his lids open they stung from daylight. A couple more tries and he was looking at a ceiling he’d never seen before. Looking to the right he saw the curtain on a big window was open and the open window let the wind flutter through. It was when he turned to the right, he saw the shirtless back of his friend Dutch, who had currently used Kevin’s arm as his pillow. Kevin lifted the sheet that covered them and saw just how naked they both were. ‘Oh no, what did I do? This is going to fuck up everything. What will I tell my parents, I just fucking got home.’

Dutch sensed Kevin was awake and rolled over. “Hey Kev, are you alright?”

What could he possibly say to that? He just kept staring at the ceiling for some kind of devine intervention. “Look Kev, it doesn’t have to mean anything. I’m not going anywhere, so just pretend nothing happened.”

”Is that what you tell yourself when you fuck around?” Kevin looked at Dutch wide eyed.

”No! I have never done anything with another man, except that one time when Timmy Tyler put his dick in my foreskin and tried to jack us off. That was in 9th grade for fuck sake.” Dutch got up and went into the bathroom. After the door closed Kevin shot up wandered down to the basement to find his clothes. Half dressed he got to his bike and took off down the drive.

Dutch knew before he finished peeing that he wouldn’t see Kevin for a while. ‘Probably best to let this fade before spending more time with him.’

*********
”Hey dad, do you have anything for me to do today?” Kevin found his dad in the barn feeding the horses Some oats.

”Kevin, you just got back from the service, I know most of the people in this town are chomping at the bit waiting to see you. We’re doing just fine right now and we can handle it till next Monday. Go paint the town will ya.”

Kevin threw his arms around his dad from behind, “I love you pops.”

He expected to see his momma as he went into the house but she seemed to be nowhere in sight. So he tan to his room to shower off his shame before going to face all the good christian folks in town. Funny thing about being alone, you hear yourself in your head more. Sometimes, it’ll get louder every time you try to make it stop. That’s exactly what Kevin was fighting in the shower. Not so much of what he may have done with Dutch, although he just can’t be certain. But, what he knows he did. Yes, the god damn kissing. Kevin has made out with a decent number of sexy girls. But, none of them created the crazed excitement that came from kissing Dutch. He really wants to blame those drinks. ‘What were they? Oh yeah, Long Island Iced Tea.’

See, right there, Kevin is really focused on the blame, even shame, but his dick is screaming for attention. If Kevin gives in right now, he may never recover from this. ‘What is Dutch anyway? He seemed perfectly at home with this whole mess. One thing for sure, he doesn’t seem new to this.’ If he can prove that Dutch has been living on the wild side, then he can justify hating him. He would be able to provide that demon tricked him into doing things he never wanted. “That’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

Without giving his dick any satisfaction, that bad boy gave up when he realized this new mission wouldn’t be including him. Dressed in his best ’boy next door’ outfit, Kevin strolled out to his bike. It felt good to ride on these familiar roads, nothing seemed to be going on at Dutch’s place as he went passed. He just couldn’t help himself from looking.

As town approached, the most obvious place to go was Jenny’s. It’s the most popular cafe for the last thousand years or so. Well, at least in Kevin’s lifetime. Anyone who knows anything about everyone is there. These people don’t like the gossipers. You can’t just walk up to people and start talking bad about someone. There is an art to appearing concerned for the well-being of people by painting a picture. Similar caring folk will either build on your story in agreement, or contradict it with a story. But, you mustn’t give into propaganda that could destroy a person’s reputation without due cause.

As expected, there is a line waiting for a table in Jenny’s. Not in the way big city folks stand for long periods of time holding an exact spot. These people sit on the bench looking into town, or stand in the shade wherever it can be found. Those further back will wander around window shopping to pass the time. When a table is ready, an employee will come out and say they’re ready. It’s customary for younger folk to give up their place for the elderly. Often times they will share a table with others. Kevin could spot the order of the real line a mile away. But, he also knows about the other line, it’s meant for the single occupants or the hurried crowd of workers. They sit in their cars or read a paper till a counter space opens. That’s what Kevin is waiting for, this one nobody will announce. As a spot appears and you believe you’re next, simply look to the the people scattered about. A nod from them is a thanks for your consideration and that the spot is yours. If they make a move to go then they mean you need to wait a bit longer. Kevin got lucky when two spots opened at once and he got permission to take one.

Cindy Lou was running the counter that day, well most days, if she was working that is. She’s been there the longest and knows how much flirting is allowed without the wives getting out the pitch forks. When good looking boys come in she’s got fair game to turn it up a notch or two. Kevin couldn’t wait to see her reaction as he sat down. “Well look what the cat dragged in! Sorry fellas, this one here is mine. You’ll have to go home to your wives again tonight!”

”Cindy Lou, you are a wonderful sight for sore eyes. Have you been getting younger while I was away?” Kevin learned how to turn on the charm from his dad. That lesson began before he ever knew he was getting a lesson. One of those, ‘look what people will do for you if you make them feel good’ type things. A very valuable lesson that seems to be forgotten in the “modern” world.

She got to the point with taking his order, there’s a time limit at the counter. But, as she moves from person to person she will cary on multiple conversations. When she quiets her voice she is talking to the person in front of her. When she is talking louder, usually in the form of questions, she’s talking to the obvious person. Never get offended if it seems she isn’t paying attention to your response, she is, she’s just taking care of business before she gives her next line.

”How long am I going to be able to admire how handsome you’ve become?” The older guys share a soft chuckle with multiple meanings behind them. It’s best not to engage, that can open a can of worms that likely isn’t worth the meal in front of you.

”Well, the Army decided I’ve given my country enough of my time. I guess I will probably be here for the rest of my life. I figure I need to settle down and have a family. Hey Cindy Lou, are you available? I have always fancied the way you walk.” Kevin leaned over the counter for dramatic effect. Boy did the counter folks ever get a rise out of that, especially since Kevin now had the best score for making Cindy Lou blush. That isn’t easy to do, but it isn’t impossible. There is a certain respect for making her smile, but blushing is a sign of an expert flirt. Carl, at the far end, had held the top rank for many years. Norm is usually the quiet observer until he gets riled up, “Looks like you have got some competition Carl! This young stud is working on taking your title away.”

Cindy Lou is smiling from ear to ear, she knows its a lively bunch today and probably most the folks in the restaurant are paying attention. “You boys get jealous so easy. Why, this buck here has probably only been to one or two rodeos in his life. Every one of you know I prefer a champion.”

That comment was meant to let Carl know she fancies him. “Well, the way I see it, the champion is the person who puts on the best show and can stay on the longest. It doesn’t require age and experience if you have a natural talent.” Man, there were hooten and whistling from all directions. Score two for Kevin with yet another crimson blush on the fare lady.

”What this young man deserves is respect for the service he has given to our great country, keeping us safe.” Carl’s comment received many responses of praise and nods. That sure changed the score when Kevins eyes welled up from pride and gratitude. “But, a lesson he will soon find out, comes from switching from the pony’s to the Broncos. He’s got all the right stuff to find the one Bronco that will throw him every time.”

Clearly Carl has won. Highest score awarded for making your appointment blush, not once but twice. And, all the while maintaining respect and charm in the process. Carl felt it was time to clear a space, so he put his money on the counter and announced he was paying for Kevin today. Then he walked over to Kevin putting a hand on his shoulder. “Welcome home.” He said with a genuine smile.

Kevin turned and shook his hand and thanked him for the fun. After he turned back to the counter, he shook his head and thanked the rest of the counter folks. “It sure is good to be home.”

Moved by the whole experience, Cindy Lou shed a tear. Nobody bothered to give a score for anybody. How can you measure that one. “Can anyone tell me how to find Timmy Tyler these days?” Kevin got his address, his wife’s name, where Timmys been working, where he goes drinking and his usual schedule. That’s how you get information in the country.

According to the information he obtained, he estimated Timmy would be on a tractor plowing fields for Dutch as we speak. “Which field is he plowing right now?”

*********
That bike couldn’t go fast enough right now. But, it is giving him the time he needs to work out an excuse for interfering. He mostly hoped he could avoid Dutch and talk to Timmy without anybody seeing him. But, what if he doesn’t see Timmy in the field, should he go to the house? It seared in his stomach at the thought. In the end he did see Timmy towards the back of the furthest field. Kevin took the bike up the side two track to where the tractor was working. As he goes close he saw the tractor come to a stop and he got off the bike to walk out to it. When he got there Timmy opened the cab door to see what’s going on.

”Oh Timmy, Hi, I thought you were Dutch.” Timmy smiled at possibly being mistaken for Dutch.

” I think I saw his truck up by the house. Good to see you back Kevin. Carol told me she heard you were coming home.” Timmy was bright and smiled the whole time.

”Yeah, they saw fit to let me go. I heard you married Carol Jenkins, you’re a lucky man. Have you got any kids yet?” Standing in front of Timmy it was easy to not get worked up. He really is a good person.

”Hey Kevin, it’s hot, why don’t you hop up into the air conditioning, we’ll go for a quick ride. I can drop you back at your bike on the next pass.” His smile was so genuine that Kevin couldn’t resist.

”Thanks Timmy, that sun is brutal today.” Kevin squeezed sideways onto the far panel as to not get to in the way of the controls. He watched as Timmy got the tractor moving again.

”We just found out yesterday that Carol is pregnant. But, we haven’t told anyone yet, so I’d appreciate it if you kept it to yourself.” Timmy kept his eyes on the path he was making.

”Oh Congratulations, that’s wonderful news! Hell, I never thought you’d settle down. You had such a wild streak.” Kevin is trying to play the old ‘remember when’ game.

Timmy smiled at some of what Kevin could be referring to. “Well, I have found the best woman in the world. She’s beautiful and kind. She’s a fireball in the sheets, and best of all she doesn’t hound me with a million questions.” Timmy looked Kevin in the face. “I still do some crazy shit every now and then. Carol chalks up, whatever she might hear, as just boys being boys. To tell you the truth, that’s exactly what it is.”

Kevin wonders if the crazy shit includes Dutch. “I remember that time you ran over to my house in the middle of the night butt naked. You said you were skinny dipping and someone took your clothes. I couldn’t stop laughing.” He was on the verge of laughing out loud again.

”It’s TRUE, all I saw was a shadow pick up my clothes and disappear. I didn’t think there was anyone else close I could trust with that information than you. So I ran to your house.” That comment made Kevin’s heart smile.Kevin put his hand on Timmy’s shoulder, “I would never tell your secrets to anyone, you know that’s true, right?” Timmy smiled and nodded. “I never told anyone about you coming to my house naked. Or taking you to my room to give you some clothes. Most importantly, I never mentioned to anyone, not even Dutch, what happened while you were there.” Timmy’s smile went away. He knew this could be trouble.

”I was young, I didn’t even know what I was doing.” He had a bit of worry in his voice.

”Relax, I loved it. Up until then I had never been touched by anyone other than myself. I admit I was freaked out feeling you grabbing my dick. I didn’t want you to stop so I just stood there. The faster you went the more I wanted you to finish what you started. That night turned out better than I could have imagined. Did you ever wonder why I was sitting on the porch in the middle of the night?” Timmy’s face looked confused. “I did it.”

Timmy searched Kevin’s eyes for clarity, ”Did what exactly?”

”I saw someone walking out to the pond from my window. I decided to see what was going on. When I realized what you were doing, I thought it would be funny, if I took your clothes. I thought for sure you knew it was me and would come looking for me. However, when you showed up and didn’t seem to put it together, I decided to play along. I had heard from some of the guys, that you might be interested in, you know, doing some boy boy stuff. I got curious what that might mean.” Kevin could see that Timmy was adding things up. “Timmy, our friends, all of us, love you. We’d obviously never say or do anything to hurt you.” Kevin saw a tear trying to escape Timmy’s eyes. “How long has it been someone showed you some, boy boy, attention?”

Timmy stared at Kevin for a little, “I don’t know, a couple years I think.”

If you asked Kevin he probably wouldn’t know why he said what he said, “Would you like some now?”

Timmy went from Kevin’s eyes to his bulge and back to his eyes. The next time he looked down he simply reached out his hand and rubbed around the crotch of Kevin’s jeans. They both knew exactly what was going to happen next. As they made the turn, they were at the most hidden point from any vantage point. Timmy brought the tractor to an abrupt stop and swiftly opened Kevin’s jeans. He seemed happily surprised that Kevin didn’t have any underwear on. Timmy thinks that is one of the sexiest things a guy can do. He loves checking out a guy who is moving freely for anyone to see. At this point it took two seconds to get his watering mouth on Kevin’s drooling cock. There’s no time to play around, no time to be coy, if he’s going to do this he’s going for everything right now. Timmy was performing his best with a tight suction combined with a slobbery hand to stroke Kevin’s beautiful dick. Timmy knows it might be a while before he gets this chance again and he has wanted to taste a man’s cum again for so long. Kevin didn’t even need to ask if Timmy wanted his cum, that was as obvious as needing to breathe air. Kevin just pulled his pants below his knees and spread his legs as far apart as he could. He was pleasantly surprised that Timmy has a new talent using his other hand to finger his asshole. Timmy isn’t gonna have to wait long. Kevin grabbed the back of Timmy’s head to be sure he wouldn’t pull off, as if anyone could make him stop now. Timmy moaned with pleasure when Kevin’s first blast hit the back of his throat. Timmy was breathing erratic as each shot filled his mouth. It was obvious to Kevin that Timmy is cumming in his pants without even touching it. Timmy didn’t miss a beat and managed to get at least three thick squirts out of Kevin.

Still holding the back of Timmy’s head onto his cock, Kevin leaned forward towards Timmy’s ear, “Fuck, dude, I don’t know where you learn this shit, but that was completely out of this world.” He let go as Timmy pulled back. He saw him make a final gulp to swallow the rest of Kevin’s seed. “I gotta get some of that again some day. It’s like you’ve had practice.”

without so much as a smile Timmy looked at Kevin. “A few, I just get worried about someone feeling guilty and exposing my secrets. I love my wife and my life, I just have this thing inside me. Like we need to eat. We can live for a while without food, but eventually we have to eat to survive.” Timmy looked so innocent and worried what Kevin might think.

”Hey, Timmy, I get it, I really do. You’re completely safe with me. And I’m sure there are others you can trust like that, maybe even someone like Dutch.” Timmy looked shocked. “I guessed right didn’t I.”

”Actually no. 9th grade I tried some stuff, but it didn’t work out. I’ve fantasized about him, but there hasn’t been another chance.” Timmy looked around. “I think he would if the time came up though. We kinda flirt in a weird way.”

Kevin was intrigued but wise enough to know that is the charm that gets everyone to give what they can to Dutch. Frankly, it’s why they’ve been best friends for so long, he does the same thing. “Hey, Timmy, one last thing, would you mind licking the rest of my cum off my dick and putting it away for me?” That got a huge smile from Timmy and quickly obliged. Although, Kevin redirected his mouth back onto his dick as it began to swell again. Timmy didn’t have to be told, he knew he was going to get another load of man cream before he could get back to work.

Timmy gave everything he had into that blowjob. He intensely loved the taste of Kevin and is beyond grateful to get it again. He wouldn’t let Kevin leave now without getting it. He used his tongue more to go beyond his lips onto Kevin’s tightening balls. He can tell by the intensity of the erection he’s going to get it soon. Timmy came off of Kevin’s dick and dove between his legs. In one swoop he managed plunge his tongue into Kevin’s asshole, Two, Three, Four times before devouring Kevin’s cock again. He got his nose in Kevin’s pubes as he felt the cum shooting down his throat while shooting a second load of his own in his pants. Timmy has never been more grateful to carry extra clothes in his truck than right now.

Kevin put himself back together as they approached his motorcycle. “Kevin, thanks.”

”Anytime buddy.” Kevin smiled and hopped down before the tractor could make the turn. Making a quick exit on the old motorcycle, Kevin got to the turn to head towards Dutch’s house. As he nade a halfass attempt to stop at the sign before turning right, Kevin saw a familiar old red convertible mustang coming from the left. Jeff Kindred, a guy not more than 10 years older than himself, stopped and waved for Kevin to go talk to him.

********
”Kevin! Welcome back, you look amazing there, buddy.” Jeff smiled wide.

”Jeff, how are you? How’s Cindy and Denise?” Cindy is Jeff’s wife and Denise is his daughter. Kevin instantly remembered the first time he met Jeff. He was riding his bicycle and sweating like a pig in heat. That red mustang came to a stop beside him and introduced himself. Jeff was new to the area, he said he was a mechanic and thought maybe Kevin would be interested in a moped he had back at his shop. That turned out to be a pole barn behind his house. That old moped purred like a kitten and Kevin knew he had to have it. Cindy had brought their baby out to meet the boy riding around on the old moped. After Kevin seemed reluctant, he admitted he didn’t think his dad would give him the money. Cindy chimed in and suggested Kevin could work off the money. She was considering getting back to work, but Jeff has a hard time waking up early enough and hardly enough time to look after an infant. So, it was decided that, during that summer, Kevin would babysit from 6am till 2pm during the week.

Kevin soon realized that he and Jeff would be hanging out most of the time while Kevin took care of the baby and Jeff worked in the shop. Every morning Kevin showed up by 6, Cindy would leave, he’d feed Denise and lay her back down. Kevin would sit in the family room just relaxing till Jeff got up around 8. At first Jeff would come out in yesterday’s clothes to get his coffee and say good morning before heading to the bathroom for a shower. It wasn’t long till Jeff came out in a pair of gym shorts and eventually he came out in just his boxers to get his coffee, say hi and take his shower.

That started a type of obsession for Kevin. He knew he wanted to see Jeff’s dick, he wanted to ‘accidentally’ notice it. Occasionally, as Jeff came out from the bedroom, that man dick was at full pee-on. Kevin kept hoping it would slip out through the flap of the loose boxers so he could see it without a barrier. Other times, Jeff would stand in front of Kevin, sitting in the living room, while holding his coffee and chatting about anything really. Whenever he did that, Kevin stole moments to learn every curve and shape he could almost see through the thin fabric. Kevin knew to be extremely careful not to let Jeff know he was doing that.

Later, Kevin began checking in on the baby while Jeff showered. Jeff had told Kevin in a previous chat that there wasn’t an exhaust fan in the bathroom so he had to keep the door open to let the steam out. He admitted he didn’t know how to put one in. So checking on Denise was a great opportunity to peak into the bathroom while Jeff showered. Kevin could make out the figure through the steamed up glass surrounding the shower. He sometimes believed he could see it erect but never stayed long enough to know for sure.

There came a day when Jeff wasn’t waking up. Cindy had said that if Jeff wasn’t up by 9:30, he should go in and wake him. This day his heart was about to burst through his chest as he made his way around the bed to where Jeff lay spread out. Jeff had a pillow on his face with an arm over it. One knee bent out and the other straight. The blankets had long been kicked off, but it was that dick sticking straight up through the flap. Kevin could only describe it as beautiful. So thick and hard, veins exposed from the muscle pressing them against the skin. The pee hole gaped as pre cum oozed from it. There was a puddle forming on his ripped stomach. Jeff’s Left arm lay off the side of the bed. Kevin lined himself up to shake Jeff’s shoulder after leaning his dick into Jeff’s had to do it.

That had become the new daily occurrence. Some days Kevin would even rub his bulge on the outward stretched hand. He couldn’t control himself enough not to. One time, Kevin wore nylon sweat pants and Kevin had his head on the edge of the bed. Kevin stood there for a while feeling Jeff’s hot breath blowing onto his premature ejaculation in his sweats.

On the last day of his commitment Kevin was hoping for one more look at Jeff laying in bed. So, 5 minutes after Cindy left, Kevin quietly tip toed into the bedroom up to Jeff’s side of the bed. Per usual, Jeff was on his back, pillow and arm over his face, blankets thrown off, boxers gaping with his dick straight out like a monument to manhood. That warm turned up hand that always hung off the side of the bed seemed to invite Kevin to step up and place his throbbing young man bulge into it. Kevin had a new plan. He decided to see what Jeff’s dick will do with Kevin’s hot breath blowing on it.

With his mouth opened wide, he breathed heavily as if fogging up a window. Jeff’s dick responded with spasms and leaking from the tip. Kevin smiled to himself. Pleased he could make Jeff respond, Kevin continued with several more hot breaths. As he breathed over Jeff’s balls he saw the familiar site of sperm shooting out of Jeff’s dick. It hit the pillow and covered Jeff’s chest and stomach.

That was it, it had never occurred to Kevin to put his actual mouth on anyone’s penis, and even though he did consider touching Jeff’s fear of being caught took that away. But, here he is, years later. Kevin is impressed how good Jeff looks sitting in the Mustang, hardly changed a bit.

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..