Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dutch - 3. Chapter 3 DARLA

Kevin went strolling out to the barn after dinner. Every thing feels like a dream, or some unconscious memory trying to make it’s way into reality. The warm summer air combined with a good breeze cooling anything in it’s path. The smell, as he slid open the heavy old barn door, was absolutely heady. Thick in the air it filled his head with every wonderful memory he’d had while growing up here. ‘I completely forgot how much I loved the smell of hay and old timbers. The smell of the old leather saddles as I pass. Joe I miss you my friend.’ Joe was his Appaloosa he had since his momma’s old mare gave birth to him here on the farm. Kevin was there with his dad as they helped guide him out and Kevin was also there when Joe decided to leave the world behind. That heartache is too heavy to unpack right now, it’s time to uncover the old 1978 BMW R100. She’s dusty, but she’s still just as pretty as she was the first time he rode her. “OK Betty, it’s been a while since I’ve rode so take it easy on me.”

Kevin was relieved he didn’t have any trouble getting her started and out of the barn. The stones on the driveway are a little thick right after dad puts on a new layer and it took a little work getting Betty to the edge where he can control his girl better. Once on the road it felt like he’d never stopped riding. He simply can’t wait to take her out for long ride through the hills. But, right now he’s going to see his best friend’s own farm. ‘That’s just crazy how fast we went from kids fighting on a playground, to adult men working and making a life of our own.’

the driveway isn’t as long as his parents and it’s past due for a new layer of stone, so riding up to the house was a cinch. Dutch had obviously been busy putting a new layer of paint on everything that stands still. Flowers around the house are mostly from the old man’s wife. But seems Dutch has been encouraging them to grow healthy. Who would’ve thought Dutch had that much sensitivity or an eye for gardening?

As Kevin headed towards the front porch he could clearly see Dutch through a side window hugging a blonde bombshell. He stopped in order to not interrupt their tender whispers and sweet little kisses. After they parted Dutch walked her to the front door. Kevin began walking up the front walk as the couple reached the steps. “KEVIN! Great timing, I want to you to meet Darla, she’s been my best friend and best girl ever since you went away.”

Kevin reached out his hand to not only greet the beautiful woman, but also to help her down the steps to his level. He saw Dutch grin at his polite gesture. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Darla. And, may I say, you are the prettiest girl I have seen since I left the Army.”

Darla knew he was putting all the butter into his words, but it still made her blush, coming from a hard muscular young bachelor as Kevin is. Any girl he would pour on the praise to would swoon, especially at this prime physique in his life. “Thank you, that’s so sweet.” She turned to address Dutch. “I will see you in 2 weeks when I get back from my trip. Try to at least keep the house in a presentable shape.” She made a face indicating that she didn’t believe he knew how to do that even if he actually wanted to, which he doesn’t. “You boys have a good time, Kevin.”

A final wave goodbye as Darla got in here Toyota Camry and off she went. Kevin whipped around with his eyes as wide open as he could make them and looked Dutch in the eyes as he sat on the top step. “What was that?!”

”She’s a good looking woman, ain’t she?” Dutch wiggled his eyebrows. “She’s gonna make a good wife and a great mother someday.”

To Kevin it was clear that Dutch intends to do just that. “I think any man would be lucky to marry a girl like that. But hey, I thought you were going to show me around this place.”

Dutch smiled bright and jumped up like the boy Kevin has known his whole life. “C‘mon, let me show you the house first.”

Even though Kevin could see way those basketball shorts covered that hard muscular man ass in front of him, he felt something inside of him had changed. It was different than the way he felt even on his ride over. It’s like a wall has been built between his love of his best friend and the curiosity he may have had about getting to experience the other side of the spectrum. Seeing Dutch with that girl like that was like he told Kevin ‘Back off, and don’t you dare try touching me.’

Suddenly, Kevin realized that Dutch had been saying something to him as they passed from room to room, and now he’s supposed to respond to something. “I’m sorry, I just felt a little dizzy, what did you say?”

The face made and the deafening silence indicated he was searching for the right thing to do. “Here sit down here and I’ll be right back.“

Kevin realized he had been sat on a bed as Dutch dashed out of the room. “I’m fine, you don’t need to fuss over me!” He yelled out to the space outside the door.

”Don’t be Rediculous! I can fuss over anyone I want in my own house.” That muffled voice reached Kevin from what he guessed was the kitchen.

Still sitting on the bed where he was told to stay, he took this time to look around the room. It isn’t large but it was one most people would say is large enough. The bed is mostly firm and didn’t squeak as he bounced up and down. Kevin recognized the four post frame from Kevin’s parents room. Same with the other furniture in the room, ‘they must’ve bought new furniture for their house.’ On the dresser across from him he noticed the framed picture was of him and Dutch with their arms across their shoulders. That was the day they caught 19 fish while camping at the back of Kevin’s farm. He also saw a pair of white boxer shorts on the floor next to the bed. ‘I bet he took those off for Darla.’

”Here Kev, let’s sit here and drink some iced tea. I remember you sometimes get headaches and this will keep you from getting one.” Dutch sat about 6 inches next to him, he seemed to watch as Kevin lifted the glass to his mouth.

”Oh my God, what is this?” Kevin almost spit out the tea across the room.

”It’s called a Long Island Iced Tea. Good isn’t it!” Dutch chuckled as he took a sip from his glass. “Take another sip, it gets better with each one.”

Dutch was right, it wasn’t as harsh as they continued to sip and it even began to taste good. No denying, it wasn’t taking much to start getting happy and light headed. “I declare, Dutch, I do believe you’re trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me.” Kevin tried using his best southern bell accent.

They finished their drinks and Dutch opened the door to the closet, only it actually turned out to be a door to a bathroom. He left the door open and Kevin caught sight of Dutch’s cock before he could look away fast enough. But, a certain pride welled up in his head that he didn’t try to sneak another peak. Kevin just waited for him to come out before getting up and going in himself. Unlike Dutch, he shut the door for some privacy. He felt like he did when he was in the locker room with certain guys. He would use a stall instead of a urinal as way to tell them ’I do not give you permission to look at my dick.’

Before Kevin could finish, the door opened and a chuckling apologetic Dutch came and went to the sink. “I forgot to wash my hands.”

”I think you are just looking for a show, well here you go.” Kevin flopped his piss dripping cock up and down dramatically to shake off the drops. He refused to look to see if Dutch even glanced over, Kevin just did his usual chuckle.

”Dude, I’ve seen that thing a million times, it anything you haven’t tried to show me before.” After Dutch dried his hands he realized that Kevin had already left the room. He looked in the empty hall, down to the first open bedroom door and found Kevin standing at the window with his arms crossed.

”This is great Dutch. The sun setting colors on the whispy clouds, the barn and stables all polished up. I’m so happy for you.” Kevin didn’t just kept staring out the window.

”C’mon, let me show you the barn.” Dutch had tugged at Kevin’s shoulder before he even knew he was next to him. Without a word Kevin followed Dutch through the house and out the back door.

He watched secretly from behind as Dutch’s t-shirt moved against every muscle. As his shorts seemed to confirm those boxer shorts had not been replaced. Kevin almost never saw Dutch wearing flip flops, but likes the way they change his walk. Dutch seemed to flex his butt more with every step. As he pulled the door open and stepped along with it so Kevin could go in first, Kevin saw how his biceps strained the fabric around them, and how defined his pecs were even with his shirt sagging below them.

Just as he entered the barn he saw the signs draped across the entry. (Welcome Home), “That’s for you buddy, I wanna let you know how happy I am that you’re back. I hope we’ll be as close as we were when you left.”

There was no way of stopping the tear that ran down his cheek. Dutch had stepped in front of him just in time to see it fall before Kevin swiped it away. Dutch threw one arm over Kevin’s shoulder and the other came up from under his arm. The embrace was tight and long, he felt the sincere meaning of it, and he took a long inhale as he took in the scent that only belonged to Dutch. At no other time has he caught a hint of it without being in the room where Dutch had been. Then as Dutch began to pull away he tugged on Kevin’s t-shirt near his pec. The meaning of it escaped Kevin, but whatever it meant it felt good.

As they walked through the barn and around the stables, Dutch talked about his plans for renters to bring their horses and for building trails. He told him about his plans for his crop rotations in the fields. Darkness brought moonlight to get back to the house. Kevin started walking towards his bike.

”Kev, wait. Have another drink with me, hell, you can just stay the night here....” There was a sense of hope in his voice.

Kicking the stones around Kevin debated the offer. Another drink and he might get a bit too horny. Or worse he might say something he can’t take back. But turning him down might send up a red flag that he’s not ready to explain either. “Alright, but I’m not responsible for what I might do or say when I get drunk.”

”Dude, you never are. Besides, it’s just you and me, and I don’t give a shit, I just wanna hang out and horse around like we used to.” Kevin didn’t answer that, he just walked towards the door and Dutch shouted, “Hot Damn, we’re gonna have a good time!”

After making them both another drink, Dutch led Kevin to the basement. “Been working on a man-cave and I think it’s cozy.”

It really is a room that brings out the boy from the man. Besides the big sectional couch in front of the giant tv, there were a couple arcade games, pool table, bar and even a small sauna. “The old man had the bar and sauna down here for his man-cave.”

“It’s perfect, got any movies to watch?” Kevin plopped down on the couch. “I haven’t seen a movie in about a year.”

”Yeah, ok, I bet you’d like this one, kinda spacey with alot of action. It even has the occasional titty shot.” Dutch sat down and started the movie. He scooted down so he was close to the corner and about a foot from Kevin. They stayed like that for about 45 minutes until Dutch got up and went to the DVD player. “I’m bored with this, do you remember that girl Jessie Blankenship from school?”

”Yeah, how can I forget, she showed us her titts every chance she could.”

”That’s the one, well there’s a chick on here that looks just like her.” He turned around revealing an excitement in his shorts that grew by the second as he made his way back where he had been sitting

As the movie came on Dutch forwarded it to the scene with that girl. She really did look like her, and she was with two guys that looked like they were football jocks in college. The one with the huge dick was doing his best to tear that pussy wide open and just pounding the hell out of it, but the other dude didn’t show her much attention. Instead he jerked his cock towards the face of the other dude. The camera man didn’t have much interest in that part but he couldn’t help getting on camera as he moved around the girls face her tits and back to the pounding inside her wet dripping pussy. Occasionally the other dude used both hands to give that big dick longer strides. At one point you clearly saw him get his dick deep in the mouth of the man who was attacking that cunt with his cock like he was using some kind of masterbation devise. The girl drove her face into a pillow so she could use both of her hands. One she kept touching at that dick going so deep inside, the other she used to pinch and rub on her clit. At this angle the camera caught the other dude getting his cock deep inside of this man’s ass. The one in the middle thrust back on the invading dick and deep inside that pussy. His rhythm was desperate and taking him over the top. You began to see the froth of cum spilling around the edges of her cunt and spilling from that dude’s ass. That beautiful girl screamed without faking as she reached her breaking point.

”That my friend is called a cream pie.” Dutch elbowed his friend.

”What? What is?” Kevin was lost in his trance.

””When someone cums inside and doesn’t pull out at all. That’s a cream pie.” Dutch said with a gutteral groan.

”Have you ever done that?” Kevin asked so breathless he was almost not heard.

Dutch wasn’t sure which part he was referring to, but decided to answer honestly. “No, but I think I want to.”

”You want give or get a cream pie?” With the same breathless sound, but this time he looked at Dutch then at the huge tent formed from his rigid cock.

”I’m not sure, maybe both, I don’t know if I would actually do it, but I think about it every now and then.” That wasn’t as truthful as before. He couldn’t bring himself to say he thinks about getting fucked every time he jacks off, let alone it takes imagining that cum in his ass or his mouth to go over the top. No, that he couldn’t say, but he was truthful when he said he wasn’t sure he would. The fear of it all would probably stop him in his tracks.

His confession took Kevin by surprise. What is he supposed to say? It only made him clam up in fear of revealing any of his own thoughts. That didn’t seem to reduce the tent in those shorts. In fact, Kevin saw the wet spot form where that dick was trying to rip through the fabric.

Dutch stood up and said, “I’m getting in the sauna.” He took off his t-shirt and threw it on the couch and then his underwear. He stood like that for a second while Kevin stared at it. “Take off your shit and get in.” He walked over to the door and disappeared behind it.

Kevin felt like he was in that same kind of dream only more intense. “Fuck it.” Off his clothes went and over to the sauna as if floating there.

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..