Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dutch - 7. Chapter 7 A New Plan

Things Sometimes Change In Unexpected Ways

Dutch had cleared out the large bedroom across the hall from his. It too has an en-suite, albeit smaller than the master. Kevin loved his new room, right down to the view of barns and stables. In the morning a perfect amount of sunshine filled the room as Kevin rolled out of bed. He looked out one of his two large windows, and saw Dutch leading a horse into a corral. It’s still true that Dutch is the prettiest thing in the entire state, and he has no idea. Kevin got his butt in gear to go help Dutch.

“KEV, how’d you sleep on your first night?” Dutch was using a pitch fork to clean up the stall he had lead the horse out from.

Kevin grabbed the full wheelbarrow as Dutch lead him through the backside of the barn to a large compost pile. “It was perfect, I couldn’t ask for a better room. Thanks again for inviting me.”

Dutch stopped to look Kevin in the eyes, “Are you serious? I bought this farm for you. I have always dreamed of sharing a place and knew how much you liked this place, especially being so close to your parents and all.”

Kevin stopped tossing the horse manure to study Dutch’s face, “Well, how could you possibly know that I’d agree to share a place? What if I had moved out of state straight out of the military?”

“Yeah, I know, but I also have loved this place and figured I would enjoy it wether you moved in or not. But, I ain’t gonna lie and say I didn’t have my hopes up. Come here, I have something to show you.” Dutch pulled on Kevin’s bicep to get him moving. They walked out to a new pole barn out past the old hay barn. Inside were a large collection of tools and equipment, but on the far side, by a bay door, sat two atv’s. They were strangely matched with one red and bold black decals, the other black with bold red decals. Kevin got a huge grin, he always wanted to have one he could run around on. “I got one for each of us. You can go crazy on trails with them, but these are also mini trucks with trailers for doing chores and all.”

“No fucking way. These are awesome! Dude, when can we use them? How do they work? How fast can they go? Where are the trailers, are they hard to hook up?” Obviously Kevin is excited about having a new toy at his pleasure.

“Calm down, your acting like you did when you first got that moped, you raced over to my house and we rode all over town. How about we finish the stalls and get the horses fed. We can get breakfast and then go for a ride.” Dutch had already started edging Kevin towards the door but chuckled at watching him taking last minute looks at the atv’s.

Dutch already knew Kevin would pick the red with black one as they walked into the pole barn and he asked which one Kevin wanted. Kevin laughed that Dutch had been holding up the key for it before he even asked. Like there was even a question. It didn’t take long to understand how everything worked and they had a great early afternoon behaving like kids again. Kevin was more than happy to hose them both down before parking them. “Dutch, I need to get going, I promised Jeff I would help him, with a truck he’s working on, just for a couple hours. Unless you need me for anything right now.”

“Nah Kev, I got it covered here. Maybe we can meet up at the Prairie Saloon later, like around 7ish?” There aren’t a lot of bar choices in the area, but it wouldn’t be a question which one Dutch would go to even if there were.

Kevin walked up and pulled Dutch into a bear hug, “You sir have a date, you best wear your good dancing boots cause it’ll probably be hopping tonight!”

Dutch smiled at Kevin’s excitement, and deep down he was excited about the idea of a date. Even though it wouldn’t be like the guys and girls do, it will mean spending a fun time with his bestie. As Kevin rode his motorcycle out onto the road a strange sports car came up the driveway. Dutch watched as it changed direction after spotting him. When it stopped he could see it was a new model corvette and the driver was an old football buddy who moved out of town after high school. Steve Sterlocar was one of those likeable people that made friends with everyone. “DUTCH! Ain’t you a sight for sore eyes, I swear you just keep getting better looking every time I see you. Was that Kevin on the motorcycle?”

Dutch walked up and gave Steve a bro hug, “Steve, I thought you’d forgotten about us little folk back here.” Dutch also gave him a man slap on the arm as he answered Steve’s question. “Yeah, Kevin came back home from the military and yesterday he moved in. What about you, you look like a movie star in your fancy vette and your stylish outfit. What’s new with you?”

“Shit, I have been busy and needed a break, I’m looking into a couple small investments around here, as well as a small place to stay in when I come in town. See, I been getting ready to propose to Gail Schneider, and I wanna keep some roots here.” He caught Dutch by surprise as he followed him into the barn.

“Steve! It’s about time you made an honest woman out of her. She’s been pining for you since she was old enough to walk. Watch your step, I’ve been cleaning stalls and don’t want you to get anything on those new boots.” Dutch liked teasing Steve, he can take a joke and he can deliver a line or two as well. Dutch guided Steve into the tackle room as they spoke. “What brings you out here today?”

Steve watched as Dutch fished around for a harness and lead rope. “Well, for starters I was talking with Jimbo last night and he mentioned that you been thinking about building some guest places out here. I thought maybe we could talk about what you were wanting and if maybe we could come to some agreement together.”

As Dutch moved past Steve he swore it looked like Steve had his thumb hooked in his pocket and his fingers grabbing at his bulge, but he also could’ve been imagining it too. They went back to the corral to move the horse to it’s stall in the barn. “Well, right now I’ve only been thinking about it. I don’t really know what I would expect and what I would want.”

“Oh of course, I know, I just thought it would be interesting to bounce some ideas around and maybe even come up with something fun.” Steve had put a hand on Dutch’s back very near the top of his ass. Dutch just tried to ignore it as he moved out of reach with the horse.

“If you don’t need to be running off, I could take you out in an atv to show you some of my ideas.” Dutch had put both of his hands deep into his pockets, unaware of how the top of his denim’s came way down in the front and his t-shirt, already too small, exposed himself from the naval to just above his manhood. Dutch was truly oblivious until he caught Steve with a particularly hard stare. Dutch smiled as he twisted his head towards the house instinctively. When he turned back Steve tried to hide the fact that he’d been studying Dutch’s beautiful body. “Come on, Steve, let’s go for a ride.”

********

Kevin made his way up Jeff’s driveway, he could see his vehicles, but the shop wound up being dark. Kevin walked over to the house and found the back door wide open. “Jeff? Are you in here?” Kevin moved around the house excepting to see him at any moment. As Kevin passed the main bathroom he saw the bedroom door open but dark inside. However, peaking into that room felt like it did that summer he babysat. The fact that Jeff was lying there in his tented boxers, half on his side and one arm hanging off the side of the bed, made it that much more of a time jump. This time however, Kevin won’t be afraid to push the limits. As he came up to the side he looked from Jeff’s dick up to his face. Jeff had his mouth open as he slept with his head at the edge of the bed. Kevin pulled the button open at the top of his jeans and slowly pulled his zipper down. He squeezed at his hard cock and knew he was going to stick it in Jeff’s open mouth. After hooking his thumb into the elastic of his briefs, Kevin aimed his dickhead to the edge of Jeff’s lips. He slowly traced it around the shape of Jeff’s mouth and saw he had started leaking onto those lips with enough to drool right into his mouth.

He felt his heart starting to really speed up as Jeff wrapped his lips around the head. At that moment there was a loud commotion coming from the kitchen. Kevin bolted into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. But, that wasn’t without noticing Jeff had grabbed the covers and rolled over in the bed. With only seconds to spare, Kevin heard Jeff’s daughter Denise go into her room. So Kevin grabbed some toilet paper and pretended to wipe. After flushing the toilet he took an additional couple of minutes washing his hands and calming his heart rate. As he entered the kitchen he saw Cindy and said hi with an explanation of how he found Jeff still sleeping, but he needed to use the restroom before taking off. Cindy offered to have Jeff call him as soon as he gets up.

********

Dutch had given a tour of the residence and barns before turning the atv towards the rear of the property. That area is semi wooded, a large open field, and a reasonably well known shallow river running through it. He explained how the water sometimes would flood the whole area so he had been moving the dirt around to create a barrier which helps the river stay in the banks and also have the plato be well above the flood level. In a bit of inspiration he had added sewage and water supply lines in case he would actually build someday. Steve wanted to walk the area which seemed like a good excuse to not feel Steve staring at his bulge. Dutch likes the attention and gets turned on by it, but he has always been afraid to actually do anything about it, except with Kevin. Whenever he’s been around Kevin he has to find an excuse to touch him, smell him, feel his heat next to him, listen to his breathing, and watch the way he moves. But, people like Steve, obviously attractive, obviously interested in some kind of playful physical experience, they just don’t have that certain something like Kevin.

Steve followed Dutch to the edge of the river, while talking about canoeing. Steve pulled his zipper down and fished out a rather nice looking cock. Before Dutch could protest, Steve started pissing a long stream right to the water edge. Dutch just started laughing, he was too shocked to be angry, and he definitely knew what it was like when you gotta pee. “That’s unexpected, but thanks for the show. I didn’t know you were Jewish.”

It was Steve’s turn to laugh, “I’m not, but someone convinced my parents that it was somehow cleaner not having the extra skin.”

“I never understood why any religion would do that to their men, let alone not even having a religious purpose for doing it. That’s like arguing, ‘We removed your butt cheeks to make it an easier cleaner process when you poop.’ I mean, hasn’t anyone heard of cleaning themselves, or better yet, having someone clean it for you?” Dutch cracked himself up.

Even after Steve had finished pissing, he left his dick hanging out as a reference to their conversation. “Well, the only real advantage I have figured out is being able to see the head without pulling the skin back. You never see an artist draw a dick covered in foreskin. Plus, when someone is sucking it, they don’t have to fight that skin to wrap their lips around the mushroom edge of the head.”

“Dude, haven’t you ever wondered what it was like to have a tongue wrapped in that skin while licking all around your precum dripping cock?” Dutch still cracked himself up.

Steve didn’t laugh with him that time. “Fuck, dude, that just made me so hard. Have you done that?”

Dutch stopped laughing the moment he saw Steve’s cock pulsing because it was so hard. “Do you mean have I had someone put their tongue in my foreskin, or have I put my tongue in someone’s foreskin?”

As Steve pondered the question, his cock seemed to have found the last bit of blood to maximize it’s rigidity. “Maybe both?”

By now Dutch was starting to wonder if his dick would bust the zipper on his jeans. Steve’s lip started twitching while looking at Dutch’s dick straining against the zipper. “I think a better question is, do you want to try putting your tongue inside someone’s foreskin?”

Steve looked Dutch in the eyes and seriously debated the answer. But his words refused to leave his mouth. Every time he tried to speak he knew it wasn’t the right answer. There was only one other answer, he dropped to his knees and started chewing on the front of Dutch’s zipper. It wasn’t exactly what Dutch thought would happen, and he himself isn’t responding the way he had imagined in either scenario. He struggled with why he doesn’t pull away and why he didn’t drop to his own knees to suck on Steve’s bare cock begging for his attention. No, instead Dutch stood there with his eyes closed as Steve began working that zipper down. Somewhere in the process of working on the zipper Dutch felt Steve’s warm wet mouth engulf the entire length of Dutch’s dick. In fact, that wasn’t even enough, Steve fought to get the head into his throat. One good thing is that it only took two more plunges to fill Steve’s throat and mouth with his seed. Which sent Steve over the edge as his fist moved up and down his shaft at warp speed. The whole thing took a maximum of five minutes and it seemed to be the perfect amount of time and effort for them both.

“Ok then, do you feel better Steve?” Dutch asked as he got himself put back in his pants.

Steve wiped off Dutch’s cum that he didn’t manage to swallow. “Yeah, sorry about that, I don’t know what came over me.”

“Well, let’s agree to never talk about it, deal?” Dutch heard the relief in Steve’s voice as he agreed, and that fast Dutch erased it from his mind.

They continued their discussions about the possibilities of the property as if none of that had even happened. If anything had changed at all was they were much more relaxed with each other. Dutch wasn’t sure if they would do any of those things as Steve left, but he had to admit the thought of doing some of that sounded good.

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It seems like a lot of the guys in the town know that Dutch likes guys and also like a blow job 

Link to comment

That’s the big secret, men have been, some more than others, finding relief since the dawn of time. Their main concern is simply privacy. The appearance of being different is a big concern, but when they really feel like nobody will know 95% will do it. The rest just live in fear of it. These men absolutely are not gay. They love women they love vagina, but mostly they love to cum. I am going against the bro code by explaining this. Watching the way the media and peer pressure is today, someone has to step in with a dose of reality. Yes there has always been gay people, but just because you do some gay shit once in a while doesn’t make you gay.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..