Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dutch - 9. Chapter 9 Like A Mushroom

Blessings

Kevin walked past people, who wanted to say hello and chat, as if he didn’t even hear them. He kind of didn’t, because he was so focused on finding Shelly. She was the first one, the one he gave his virginity to. She had moved into town that summer and met Kevin at a birthday party. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen. Long brunette hair, blue eyes and the longest lashes he’d ever seen on anyone. She had perfect breasts, not too big or small, just perfect. He never saw her wear pants, she either had on a skirt or a dress and either put her hair up when she was dressed up or mostly had a ponytail. That girl never wore tennis shoes, but she had low heel clods or high heels when dressed to the 9’s.

She was the first girl he took to the creek and it was there that she had him undress her. When he removed her skirt she didn’t have any panties on. It was the most erotic thing he’d ever felt. He could smell the juices dripping from her pussy. It smelled sweet enough to eat, so compelling that he shoved his face deep into her crevice. To tell the truth, he didn’t know much about girls down there, but he was determined to find out with his mouth. He found a piece of skin, more like a nipple, that he was determined to suck on with all his might, he loved how she begged and squirmed when he chewed on it. He found the chewy candy center with his tongue and tried to command his tongue to get longer. He needed to find out how deep that warm chalice would let him go. When he knew his tongue wouldn’t go far enough, he knew he had to use his dick right away. He didn’t have much time because he was already nearing his end. The moment he got his dick in as far as it would go, he exploded inside her, and he decided he had to ram harder to dig down deep. He began convulsing as he continued to fill her with his seed. He could feel his juices mixing with hers and it made him spew over and over as he drove his pelvis into her mound. She screamed and panted from her own orgasm as he collapsed on top of her.

Shelly met him at the movies and she put his hand up her skirt to feel how wet her pussy was. She had sat on his lap at the bowling alley while undoing his zipper so he would be inside her while their friends were all around them. He came twice while Dutch sat silently in the next alley. Kevin could swear Dutch somehow knew. That actually is what got Kevin off the second time, it was the way Dutch was looking at him, Kevin swore he could see a jealous desire in his eyes.

One morning Kevin rode his moped to the dam and found Shelly naked under a blanket with Tom Herlahee. He could tell they had been screwing all night with the blanket down by their waste. Shelly had her head on his chest while he held her close to him. Kevin saw the blanket was covering Tom’s balls while leaving his erection completely exposed. Kevin questioned why he had so much interest in what they had done. When he looked at Tom’s face he saw him smile and wink. That messed up Kevin enough that he spent most of his time with Dutch, ignoring pretty much everyone else. Now at the party Kevin feels the need for closure or redemption. At that moment Kevin pushed past Dutch who realized Kevin was messing up his mind again. ‘Why is he trying to find her anyway, what would he expect?’

As Kevin got another pitcher of beer, he found he’d been ignoring the need to piss, in order to find Shelly. But, the house was completely crowded, for the guys it meant returning to the great outdoors. So, he went behind the barn, choosing a spot in the darkest part of the shadows. As he was pissing against the back of the barn, he saw Shelly inside of the barn laying on a foot locker with her skirt up to her neck and a very young man ramming her with all his might. Kevin was willing to bet money it was his first time and now he realized that was her M.O.. Shelly literally gets off on taking guys virginity. Kevin softly spoke out loud, “Holy hell, well don’t fall in love with her buddy, because you are gonna have to share that pussy with all your friends.”

“What did you say?” Kevin was shocked to realize a guy was standing about 3 feet away while pissing on the same wall.

Startled by the man’s proximity, Kevin stammered, “Ah uh, just some kid is losing his virginity in there.” Kevin pointed through the window.

Excited, like most men are about spying and sex, the man whispered loudly, “No fucking way! Let me see.” That guy didn’t even put himself away he just hurried up next to Kevin who quickly stuffed himself back in his pants. Good thing too, because that guy started pounding on the window, “HEY YOU LITTLE FUCK, THAT’S MY WIFE. I’M GONNA RIP YOUR LITTLE PRICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!”

Kevin mouthed ‘Oh SHIT’ as he scurried off into the woods behind the barn. He could hear a lot of yelling and turned around so he could to try to see if anything was happening. But, the moment he cleared a large oak tree, WHAM, he was slammed to the ground by a young man who was in a complete panic. Kevin quickly realized that guy was coming for him, this has to be that young man in the window. Quickly, Kevin grabbed the young man by the arms to get his attention, “Here, get on your knees and pretend you’re sucking my dick, I’ll shield you from him and he’ll give up.” Wide eyed and out of options the kid got on his knees, “Put your hands on my ass and put your face under my balls, hurry, he’s almost here.”

“Where are you FUCKER, YOU’RE DEAD MEAT!” Came the voice just a few feet from them. The kid started munching on Kevin’s balls and rubbing his ass like his life depended on it, because it literally did. The guy caught sight of Kevin, “What the Fuck is going on here?” Kevin turned and put his hands out like ‘Do you mind’, “Sorry.” Came out more like a growl.

“Carl, get back here, just leave him alone!” Shelly was crying from the edge of the tree line. Frustrated ‘Carl’ turned back to leave the trees.

Still trying to help the kid, “It’s ok dude, I think he’s gone.” The kid held on to Kevin’s ass as he leaned back to see if Carl was far enough away.

“No, I think he might come back.” Kevin actually thought he the kid might be right. They could hear them yelling and Carl saying he was gonna find him. The kid looked up at Kevin, “I’m sorry, I gotta do this, I think he’s coming and wants me dead.”

Kevin about shit himself as he felt the kid pull his zipper down and fish out his dick. Then the kid grabbed Kevin’s hands to put on each side of his face as the kid literally started sucking Kevin’s dick. “Oh FUCK YEAH.” The kid again knew his life depended on his performance being convincing enough for Carl and maybe he’ll go away.

He was right, Carl came back and stopped to watch for a second, maybe a few more than he should’ve. Frustrated Carl groaned, “Fuck, I gotta get the fuck outta here. Glad someone is having a good time.” Carl slowly started moving towards the direction of Shelly who was being whisked away by some women.

Kevin whispered, “He’s slowing down, I don’t know if he wants to come back to get his dick sucked or what he’s doing.” The kid stopped to listen and then went back to work on the dick in his mouth. This kid never actually done it with a guy before, but he’d seen his buddy getting sucked off once and been curious ever sense. Kevin still whispered, “Listen kid, if you don’t slow down, you’re gonna get more than you bargained for. I ain’t kidding you, you’re gonna make me cum in a second.”

Suddenly, the kid realized he no longer cared what Carl was doing, he wanted to finish what the job on Kevin’s dick. He instinctively added a hand to stroke on that dick in the rhythm of his mouth. Four strokes into it, he found there was more cum than he could swallow. But, he found Kevin wasn’t finished when he pulled off with a huge cum shot right across his face. Surprisingly to himself, he put Kevin back in his mouth while he finished stroking himself off. That young man panted through his nose, with that big dick in his mouth, while shooting cum all over the ground between Kevin’s feet. Kevin let the kid decide when he was done and just stood there waiting. After the kid finally stood, Kevin saw a worried grin on his face. “Thank you Mister.” He wiped cum from his face, “For everything I mean. Please don’t tell anyone what I did. Promise?”

Kevin put his hands up, “Of course I won’t, I swear. Just tell me how old you are.”

“18 yesterday. That’s why she was doing that for me. It was my birthday present, you know, to loose my virginity. But, honestly Mister, this was better than what she was doing. So, I believe my birthday gift was successful after all.” He smiled at Kevin as he turned to walk away into the woods.

“Fuck, this is one crazy night.” Kevin couldn’t help saying out loud as he saw Dutch pacing by the fire. Kevin knew he needed to fix this. “Hey Dutch, I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me.” Dutch had his hands dug down in his pockets like a frightened child. Those eyes were piercing into Kevin’s soul.

Dutch was quick to say l, “Yeah well, you probably just want to be pussy whipped.” Chris spit out his drink, Carol opened her mouth and closed her lips tight so no sound could come out. Timmy put a hand over his mouth, and Darla had to turn her head away so nobody could see her laughing.

It was Mindy who changed the mood, “Well, Shelly whips that thing at every virgin boy in town, so if you really do want some good pussy, you’re looking in all the wrong places. Kevin, let me be the first to tell you, it ain’t about what’s between someone’s legs that matters, it’s what’s in their heart.” It seemed like the whole world was hushed at that moment.

Kevin stood looking back at the eyes he knew so well. He could feel the sadness and the longing in his soul. A tear rolled down Kevin’s cheek as he saw one roll down Dutch’s cheek. Kevin walked up and put his arms around Dutch. Without removing his hands from his pockets, Dutch just leaned into Kevin with his head on Kevin’s shoulder. Kevin whispered, “I’m sorry.” Dutch just nodded into Kevin’s shoulder.

The music stopped and someone started speaking into a microphone. “Ladies and Gentlemen, my wife and I wanna thank you all for coming tonight. We are here celebrating our daughter’s engagement to a nice young man. Steve was a snot nosed kid that I just couldn’t scare away like the rest of them. I could tell I was going to have a hard time keeping my girl safe, so I decided it would be easier to keep him close and maybe she’ll lose interest in this twerp. Well, turns out they are even more in love than I could have dreamed of for my baby girl. Gail, Steve, I am blessed to have my family growing and I look forward to spoiling grand babies.” Cheering and hollers could be heard clear into town.

The party carried on long into the night, but Chris and Mindy left with Carol and Timmy soon after the announcement, both pregnant ladies required attention from their men. Eventually, Darla said she’d had enough and the boys were happy she spoke up. They’d been trying to pick the right moment to suggest leaving, but fate came first. During the long walk to the truck, Dutch wandered behind to study Kevin’s ass. Every now and then he got a whiff of Kevin’s cologne and he couldn’t wait to snuggle up to him. Darla grabbed the keys and made sure to drive them safely home. Dutch ran up to Kevin as they approached the front door of the house, “Hey Kev, do you mind sleeping in my bed tonight? I just really want the company.”

Kevin turned on his heel, “I will, but you should know I will definitely pass out the moment my head his the pillow.”

“That’s cool, like I said I want the company.” And true to Kevin’s word, he stripped down to his skivvies, crawled under the covers and passed out on his back with one leg out of the covers. Dutch came out from the restroom and stood there looking at Kevin. He can’t shake the feeling that Kevin won’t be staying very long with him. He knows there’s no use trying to keep him from leaving if he really wants to go. So, he decided to take in all he can to always remember Kevin like this.

*******

The next morning Dutch couldn’t shake the feeling that Kevin will leave. It created such a depression that he just couldn’t get out of bed. Kevin didn’t think anything about it when he got up. All he wanted was to treat his hangover. Kevin took a long hot shower mostly letting the water hit the top of his head and spreading down the rest of his body while holding the wall up. Kevin grabbed a, working around the house, outfit and sat on his bed. After getting one leg into his jeans, he just sat there holding them at his knee. He was focused on how much his body hurt, and his eyes felt like they were swollen so bad he just wanted to close them.

Dutch turned in his bed and lay there looking at the sunshine coming through the curtains, he groaned a disappointing sound and covered his head with a pillow. Every time Dutch closed his eyes he watched Kevin push past him looking for Shelly, over and over. It wasn’t even just Shelly, it was any woman. He couldn’t compete with the semblance of a wife and kids. The acceptance of society for that relationship. Dutch tried to see himself being Billy. It just seemed so unfair to him that Billy had to love Franky from far away while watching him have a life he would never know. Dutch thought about all the guys he knew of with wives and kids who messed around with guys on the side. Somehow, it was easier to imagine himself in that role, but it felt so empty. The passion and excitement of returning home was a chore for those men, the idea of every encounter with a man would be so meaningless, felt like being allowed to drive someone else’s car, but never owning one of your own. ‘Is that the life that Kevin wants?’

Darla had a slight headache, but it was easy to shake as she prepared for her day. She created a plan to make the boys their breakfast when they got up. But, with no noticeable movement she felt she would put it all on hold. Darla has always enjoyed brushing the horses and of the 3 that are here, Gidget is her favorite. She doesn’t have any problem with Razor and Crush, they just don’t have the same cosmic connection that she has with Gidget. “Seems Razor has been rolling around in his stall again, so someone will be giving him a bath today and cleaning out his stall.” Darla told Gidget. Gidget whinnied and nodded her head. You wouldn’t be able to convince Darla that Gidget couldn’t understand what she said. “How about after I brush you, I’ll get the boys in the pasture and you and I go for a ride? Would you like that?” Gidget brought her head back pushing Darla into a hug against her body. “Alright, you’re on.”

As Darla finished getting the boys through the gate, she saw Kevin walking toward the stables. “Good morning, how are you feeling?” She said as she saw Kevin blankly staring into the two empty stalls.

“Good morning Darla. Not great, but Dutch isn’t even out of bed yet though, so I must be doing better than he is.” He said as he grabbed a pitchfork and wheelbarrow.

Darla went into the tackle room, “I put the boys in the pasture so they could graze and chase each other around. Razor will need a bath before going back in the stable. I promised Gidget I’d take her for a ride, so have fun.”

“Was he rolling again? The Vet said he doesn’t have any bugs or worms. He thinks the only reason his skin gets dry is from all the baths we have to give him.” He obviously would be taking his time getting to Razor today. Darla had Gidget saddled and ready in no time flat. “Have a good time, lucky.”

“Well, sorry, but if you’d get outta bed at a decent hour we’d be switched right now. Tell Dutch I’ll be gone for a couple hours when you finally see him.” She smiled and turned Gidget out into the open.

The morning air was heating up quickly as Kevin finished one stall and moved on to the next one. He had his shirt off and sweat covering his body as a Corvette pulled up to the house. Kevin grabbed his straw cowboy hat and walked out of the stables as Steve got out along with Gail. “Hello Fiancé’s, what brings you out here today?”

Steve and Gail both waved with smiles as they walked towards him, “I was telling Gail about some of our ideas and thought it would be nice to look around.”

“Absolutely, would you wanna take one of the trail buggies?” Kevin said as they started walking with him.

“That would be great Kevin, are you sure you don’t mind?” Kevin thought it was sweet the way Steve held her hand as they walked.

“No problem at all, I have another stall to clean and a horse to bathe, Dutch isn’t out of bed yet, your engagement party took a lot out of him.” Kevin gave Steve the quick lesson on the atv and watched them take off.

When Kevin finished the other stall was feeling beat up and needed water. So he grabbed a hose and walked to the gate of the pasture to fill the trough as he drank from the hose. Then he climbed up on the gate and sat watching the horses chasing each other. He’d probably been watching them about a half hour when he heard someone walking toward him. “Dad, what are you up to?” Kevin jumped down to give his father a hug.

“Well, I wanted to see how your getting along first.” Franky leaned on the gate as he watched the the studs.

“What can I tell you, we’re getting along.” Kevin looked at the ground when he said it and even kicked a stone.

“Well, that right there, Son, says you don’t really believe that. What’s rolling around inside your head boy.” Kevin was surprised that his Dad could still read him like a book.

Kevin stayed quiet and watched as his dad reached a hand into the air without making a sound and the horses came running. “How do you do that?”

“It’s all in the timing. Those boys are fully aware of you and everyone else around them. They also take advantage of every moment they can before returning to the confinement of their stalls. So when they start moving slower and checking what we’re doing more often, they’re ready to come.” He turned to Kevin. “You and Dutch are exactly the same. You both ho hootin and hollerin, bit when you start wearing yourselves down, you start guessing what’s going to happen next.”

‘Wow, where does he get this stuff?’ Kevin hung his head low , completely unable to look his dad in the eyes. “Look Kevin, usually when you don’t know what you should do, the best thing is to do nothing at all. Whatever is happening will change and the right path will reveal itself. Most of the time it isn’t what you expected but it feels good and right. Let it come to you without forcing anything.”

Kevin threw his arms around his dad and squeezed him tight. When he pulled away he tried to hide his tears, but his dad knew they were there before he even saw them. “Dad, I gotta give Razor here a bath, he’s been rolling in the stall again.”

Franky grabbed Crush, “Tell you what, I’ll give Crush a bath while you bathe Razor.”

Kevin smiled and lead the way. As they got the horses soaped up Dutch snuck over-and grabbed the hose. Franky and Kevin didn’t even know what hit them as Dutch sprayed them down. Franky grabbed the soapy bucket and splashed Dutch before he turned to run from the crazed Kevin. They were a sight to see running around the entire property. Steve and Gail walked up wondering what all the commotion was about and got hit by a passing bucket of water being tossed towards Dutch’s pursuant. Unfortunately for Gail, they walked right into its path. Everyone stopped as she fumed into a rolling boil. “Why you immature wild monkeys, you are going to pay for that!” Gail turned to Steve like, ‘Do Something!’

Steve just raised his hands as if to say, leave me out of it. Gail huffed as she marched towards the hose. Kevin yelled out first, “Now Gail, you know Dutch didn’t mean to get your outfit all wet, he was trying to escape my wrath.”

“Yeah Gail, I messed up and made him angry enough to chase me because I sprayed him with the hose. You don’t want that do you?” Franky was laughing as Gail took aim at Dutch. Right as she sprayed the high pressured hose, Darla walked out asking what is going on and got a body full of water.

Franky laughed so hard he rolled around on the ground, Kevin almost fell over backwards as he threw his head back in laughter. Dutch covered his mouth but the red face and tears couldn’t hide his laughter. Gail dropped the hose to try running, but Darla dove for the hose and rolled on the ground like a professional gun fighter, hitting Gail in the back when Steve tried to shield himself behind her. Darla swung that hose and managed to hit everyone there before Dutch and Kevin wrestled the hose from her.

They had mud and water covering everybody except Steve. It was funny for him to to see what had become of everyone. He just hadn’t noticed Franky come up behind him with a bucket of water. That did it, they all had side splitting spasms of laughter. The best part was how they all helped get the horses finished and back in the stalls. If you were there you’d agree those horses were laughing at the crazy humans just as hard.

They hosed off and passed out towels, Darla and Dutch made up Sandwiches, Steve and Gail set the picnic table on the patio, Franky and Kevin whipped up some lemonade. Before walking out, Franky turned to Kevin. “Exactly like Razor and Crush.” Kevin grinned before looking saddened. As they sat with everyone else Kevin wore his smile bright.

*******

That day continued everyone taking on chores, and mostly sharing ideas. For Dutch it brought a new life into the farm. Even if most ideas never came to fruition, these people are invested in the future wellbeing of this land. Dinner time included four additional placements at the table. Dutch at the head with Kevin to his right and Franky next to him. Steve at his left with Gail next to him. Just an hour before they started dinner, Franky left to bring back Mili and a small rv pulled up to the house. Darla ran practically skipping. Dutch finally had the chance to meet Max. Somehow, in his mind Max looked like a greasy, cigar smoking, trucker. She was completely different, more like a handsome woman, or even a handsome man with a vagina and reasonably small boobs. Max smiled brightly and proved to be as sharp as a tack. Dutch knew she would be part of the family immediately. Next to Max was Timmy. After Kevin’s parents returned they sat next to him with Carol next to them and across from Timmy. Darla sat at the other end From Dutch. Darla objected at this arrangement thinking Kevin should be at the end, until Dutch explained he wanted to be able to touch Kevin every chance he could.

Dutch never proclaimed to be a particularly religious person, but on this night he asked that he could say a prayer before they begin eating. “Lord, son of God, I want to thank you for blessing my word with wonderful people I can call family. I ask that while you continue to build our lives in your infinite plan, that you help us individually see how important we are to each other. Thank for all the blessings before us. Amen.”

Max smiled with such a bright smile you couldn’t help but smile with her, “Dutch, that was a beautiful prayer and I want to thank you and everyone for letting me be a part of this.”

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..