Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dutch - 8. Chapter 8 The Dance

Date night

Before Kevin even got the Motorcycle started, Jeff had come running up still buttoning his shirt. He yelled back to Cindy before actually acknowledging Kevin. “Cindy, we’re gonna be in the shop for a little bit, but I’ll be back in an hour or so.” Jeff turned to Kevin in a non exuberant whisper, “That was too close.” He gave Kevin a wink as he grabbed a shoulder. And spoke much louder so if Cindy was listening she would clearly hear it, “Hey, I still need your help for a minute.”

As they entered the bay with the Truck Jeff’s been working on, Kevin stopped dead in his tracks. That old 4x4 was looking like a brand new penny. Chrome wheels and trim, a perfect tint on the windows, it was a rich candy apple red with black in the inlay side panels. If that wasn’t enough, on the hood sat a Giant red bow, “Wow, you’ve really outdone yourself this time Jeff. She is like a sleek lady. I tell ya, whoever that owner is really will love her.” Jeff was grinning ear to ear with pride. “Jeff, looks to me like you’re finished, what do you need me for?”

“Well, first I need you to hop up there and turn the key when I tell you. I am putting the last of the new wiring together.” While Kevin sat behind the wheel Jeff slid under the front to finish. “Ok, give her kick!”

Kevin had been checking out seats and the dash from the inside, while Jeff was finishing with whatever wiring it needed. Kevin kept thinking he needs to tell Jeff to find one like this to be his truck. After Jeff had yelled up to him he gave the key a turn. “Hoo-wee, she is purring like a kitten.”

Jeff slid out from under the truck, while tossing that bow off to the side, and hopped up in the passenger side. “Let’s give it a ride, I hear everything better from the passenger side.”

“Really? All right, let’s go.” His heart was pounding as he carefully drove it into the sunlight. Jeff had him stop long enough to tell Cindy what they’re doing and had Kevin punch the pedal once they turned onto the road. “This is great, Jeff!”

When they got back to the house Jeff had Kevin pull up next to the bike and park it. As they stepped back, Kevin kept holding the key out for Jeff, but they just kept admiring the craftsmanship of the newly refurbished 4x4. Kevin finally held the key up to Jeff’s face to get his attention. “What is that for, I don’t want them.” Jeff looked at Kevin as if seeing insanity right before his eyes. “How are you gonna drive it home if you ain’t got any keys?” DUH.

Kevin stopped breathing, it felt like an elephant just sat on his chest. In fact, he even tried coughing to clear his throat for air, “Excuse Me?”

“Oh, did I forget to mention that your daddy bought this for you, and fixing it up is my gift to you.” Jeff was smiling wide and nodded up towards the house. Standing on the porch was Cindy, Denise, and Kevin’s dad who had arrived while they were on the test drive. Kevin couldn’t get the tears to stop. Every time he wiped his eyes, the tears would only increase. Franky had to come to Kevin since Kevin couldn’t move. Maybe it was the shock that froze him in his tracks. Don’t really matter, Everyone had made this happen for a very special person in their lives.

******************

Darla had showed up shortly after Steve had left. Dutch hadn’t really been expecting her back, but when he saw her car he was glad to see her. “Hey Lady, did you have a good mini vacation?”

Darla sauntered over to his side and slid an arm around him, “Oh boy, did I ever. And, I will be happy to give you all the details after I shower and fix us something to eat. Did your buddy agree to move in?”

“He did, and to boot, we are having a date tonight. I expect you to be there as well, cause that’s what you do when you go on a romantic date, you bring your friends.” They both chuckled.

After they got in the house, Darla went up to her quarters and Dutch went to his office. He decided he wanted to look over his finances and see what it would take to get these projects started. With Timmy keeping the small farm crew busy, and the extra help with the stables Dutch has been getting, he could clearly see a path forward to create a getaway for city folks. Most of them will probably be displaced country folk needing some fresh air, just like Steve. But, Dutch wants Kevin to play a part in all of this, so he’s trying to put together ideas for Kevin to help with.

Darla peeked in the open door of the office and had a tray of finger food for them to pick at. It was the perfect snack to settle his stomach. She told him about the Ranch Manager she has coming to meet him. Her name is Max and is bit rough around the edges. She has some masculine features that throws people off a bit. Darla says she is loyal and personable. Dutch thought it was odd to have a female ranch manager/boss, but he was willing to meet with her.

He told Darla about his visit with Steve (without the playtime details) and she seemed very excited about that prospect. Especially, since she would be getting a cottage of her own. “Dutch, you better get ready for your date, by the time you do something with your hair it’ll be time to go.”

“I don’t primp my hair, this is pretty much what I do on purpose.” He feigned offended.

“I know, I am trying to tell you to put more effort into it tonight.” Maybe he’ll take her advice for the first time in their relationship.

“Yeah, well I gotta do some shopping before I meet him at the bar, so I am going to get ready anyway. Not because you told me to.” They chuckled as they went their separate ways.

********

Kevin had to run into town with his new truck for some new boots and a new hat. Most every one in town either waved or tilted their head as he went by. ‘It really is a good feeling to live in a town with such good people.’ Kevin thought as he looked into one direction and then another. Even the town grump was kind enough to give him a grunt as Kevin walked up to the store. Thankfully, he was able to find exactly what he was looking for along with a new pair of jeans to complete the look, they fit his ass and his bulge just right. Plus, he still had plenty of time to shower before going to the Prairie.
*******
Dutch had already left by the time Kevin showed up, so he just bolted up to his room. He made himself busy getting everything ready and enjoying a long hot shower. It’s been such a long time since Kevin has gone out to the Prairie, he wondered who still goes and who had moved on. As Kevin went to get some water from the kitchen, he found Darla cleaning up. “Oh hi, sorry, I didn’t know you were here. I just wanted to get a drink of water.”

“Hi Kevin, help yourself, I’m just futzing around, don’t mind me.” She looked Kevin up and down as he poured a glass. “Well, I certainly see why Dutch is so smitten with you. Your like a perfect peach that is just out of reach.”

“Why Miss Darla, I do believe you’re gonna make me blush.” Kevin likes this girl, he wishes they’d gone to school together because they’ve been best friends.

“Dutch said he had to make a couple of stops before getting to the Prairie, so be patient if he isn’t there right away. He’s probably looking for a new outfit to impress you with.” Kevin offered Darla a look like ‘that wouldn’t be necessary.’ “Well, I been hounding him to clean himself up for once in his life. So, let’s see what he comes up with.” She let him know she would be staying in to catch up on some much needed res

Kevin gave Darla a big hug as he was leaving. He couldn’t shake the nerves as he drove those eerily familiar back roads. Most likely he’ll know everyone there, and he has acted gayishly suspicious around these folks a million times before, so why should this be any different? Well, the answer in his head wound up coming out of his mouth, “Because I was never actually on a date with Dutch before. And, what the hell does that mean anyway? I ain’t gonna be all hugging and kissing him off in some corner, like I did with Shelly. We might have a comical slow dance to make a few people laugh, and a few others feel uneasy. What is Dutch expecting, to ride off into the sunset like we were gonna be married or some shit?”

Kevin wanted a distraction for the rest of the drive, so he clicked on the radio. Lee Greenwood came on instantly. “I owe you, the sunlight in the morning, and the nights of honest loving, that time can’t take away. And I owe you, more than life now and more than ever, I know that it’s the sweetest debt, I’ll ever, have to pay.”

Flashes of all the nights that Dutch held him tight, how he held him when he cried, and how Dutch was always there to make him feel warm and safe as best friends do. “Shit, I do owe him.”

Kevin walked into the already busy honky tonk. There were so many folks shaking his hands and welcoming him back. A couple people had even bought him his first couple of drinks as he tried to look for Dutch. Off to the side, in one of the table area, he saw Timmy waving for him to join him and his wife. “Hi Carol, you look radiant tonight. I don’t know what it is, but I swear you’re glowing.”

“Kevin, you always were a sweet talker. Timmy and I are gonna have a baby.” She beamed with joy.

“Oh HEY, that’s wonderful news! You two will definitely make beautiful babies, I can’t wait to see him or her.” Kevin shook Timmy’s hand as he he looked Carol in the eyes with real admiration.

The three of them were so into their conversation they hadn’t seen Dutch come in. But, Dutch saw Kevin the moment he stepped through the door. He too was bombarded with greetings as he made his way through the crowd and past the busy dance floor. He loved seeing the happy faces of real country dancing, and the way they circled the floor showing off their best moves. A warm spot filled his heart when he looked at Kevin, who’d obviously went shopping at the same store today. They were dressed with identical, hats, shirts, boots, even their jeans matched the same color. With only a wink and a smile to Kevin, Dutch turned to Carol. “Why Miss Carol, I know you are a happily married woman, but I am hoping you have time for one dance with a lonesome cowboy.” He’d taken her hand and kissed the back of it. “Unless Timmy will object, that is.”

Timmy raised his hand in surrender and Carol smiled as Dutch lead her onto the dance floor at the start of a slow pace love song. The country style of dancing, in bars like this, is moving in a counter clockwise circle, they do it slower or faster depending on the song. When it’s a slow dance they are closer than the more up beat songs. Dutch knows how to put on a show when he’s on the floor and almost every girl in there hopes to have a chance of dancing with him.

“Well, Timmy, seems like Dutch has stolen your date. I think he’s trying to prove to Carol that you don’t know how to dance. What do you say we show them a thing or two? May I have this dance?” Kevin stood offering his hand to Timmy.

“Why, Kevin, I thought you’d never ask.” He took Kevin’s hand to stand and followed him to the floor. There was a quick chuckle from the crowd as Kevin spun Timmy and pulled him close. But, Dutch isn’t the only cowboy who knows his way around the dance floor. Timmy was only slightly off while playing the role of the girl, but they still put on a good show till they caught up with Dutch and Carol. Timmy turned to Dutch and asked permission to dance with his wife. As Dutch stepped away he turned to face Kevin. A more up beat couple’s song changed the energy. He slightly bowed to him while gently lifting his hat. It’s a reasonably common gesture of asking permission. Kevin reached up to pull down on the front brim in a quick jerk, to say yes. As they began to move, they looked like they had planned this whole thing for weeks. Most people couldn’t even tell who was actually leading since they were in such complete unison, and obviously switching roles to the beat of the music. By the time they were nearing the end of the song, most people in the bar had gathered around the floor to watch, as if they were professional dancers or something. When it was over the crowd burst into applause and the boys broke into laughter. Out of breath, Dutch put an arm across Kevin’s shoulders and lead him back to the table with Timmy and Carol. They laughed as people walking past told them how much they enjoyed their show.

The first thing Kevin noticed was how tight Dutch had his leg pressed against his, all the while not missing a beat in the conversation. Next, he noticed how Dutch would sit forward and back as he told his tales. Each time he’d place a hand on Kevin’s shoulder, or back of his chair. A couple times he’d lay his hand right on Kevin’s thigh. No one else seemed to notice or care. This went on for several hours, dancing with ladies and then each other, drinking, laughing and the touching at any chance they could. It may have seemed off putting to Kevin in the beginning, but by the time they were nearing the end of the night, it was definitely making him swoon for the prettiest man in the state.

Closing time always moves slowly, because most people don’t want the night to end. Dutch followed Kevin through the doors behind Timmy and Carol. They stood in the parking lot, like half the other people in the bar were doing. For quite some time they were telling stories and wishing good nights to everyone. Then Dutch offered to walk Kevin to his motorcycle. “Kev, I wanna thank you. I haven’t had that much fun in years.”

“No, I am the one who needs to be thanking you, Dutch. I have to admit I was scared coming here tonight. I guess, I thought everyone would automatically know why you and I were here tonight, and maybe they’d turn on us. But, even if they did have a clue, I don’t think any of them could care a rats butt about it.” Kevin threw his arms over Dutch’s shoulders and Dutch had to help him get stable.

“Where’s your bike?” Kevin chuckled and pointed at his beautiful truck. After moving around the incredible truck and listening to Kevin’s story, Dutch offered, “Maybe I should drive us home, and you can bring me back tomorrow to get my truck.” Dutch had already started guiding Kevin over to passenger side the truck with an arm around his back.

“Well, I bet you just wanna get lucky.” Kevin slurred a little into Dutch’s ear.

“Isn’t wrong to have hopes.” Dutch was already helping Kevin into the seat. There were a couple moments when Dutch laid his hands on Kevin’s thighs to make sure he was ok and found one caught and moved up to mound shaped perfectly in those new jeans. Dutch had been fighting an erection the entire night and there weren’t any way of stopping it now.

“Do you like that?” Kevin whispered, obviously getting turned on.

“Kev, I definitely like what you got. Let’s get you home and see what we can get out of that.” He knew there’s a chance they’d just pass out, but he would love that too.

Kevin put his hat on the floor as Dutch got the truck on the road. With his head on the back of the seat he stared at Dutch concentrating on driving. He felt a little queasy, so he put his hands on the seat at each side, then closed his eyes. Moments later the most warming feeling rushed through his whole body as Dutch put his hand over Kevin’s. He even used his thumb to rub over the top. Something so different felt so good.

As the truck came to a stop, Dutch had decided there was a chance Kevin could get sick tonight, or maybe even tomorrow morning, and thought it would be a good idea if he kept an eye on him. He practically carried Kevin up to the master and gently sat him on the side of the bed. This isn’t the first time he’s taken care of Kevin after having one too many drinks. In fact, they’d been at a quarry with a small group of classmates when they were about 15. Kevin started making out with Suzy Sterlocar. Her brother Steve hadn’t really thought too highly of him doing that, but he didn’t do anything to stop him either. Dutch tried to ignore Kevin that night, a defense to keep people from knowing he was jealous. However, when Kevin came up for air, he watched as Kevin wound up vomiting all over the front of Suzy’s dress. Needless to say, she never gave Kevin the time of day again. Dutch played the annoyed best friend coming to the rescue character for their friends. Steve played the helpful big brother, but everyone knew it was just so he wouldn’t get in trouble for drinking and taking his little sister to a party with alcohol.

After getting Kevin in just his t-shirt, boxers, and socks, he covered him up. Dutch pulled out a waste pale, a towel and a large box of tissues just in case. Then, Dutch crawled up behind Kevin, wrapped an arm around him and drifted away almost instantly.

As morning approached, Dutch first acknowledged his morning erection pressing hard into the cleft of Kevin’s ass. He then listened for Kevin’s deep breathing and reached down to squeeze Kevin’s morning wood, like he’d done a million times before. That was the root of almost every masterbation fantasy he’d ever had. Just as he’d done all those times before, he worked his fingers along the entire length from the head to his warm balls. He felt every vein as Kevin’s dick pulsed to his ministrations. Dutch has always worshiped everything about Kevin and this was no different.

There had been times, when they were younger, that Kevin had felt Dutch squeezing his dick. He’d only felt it a handful of times and always wrote it off as some kind of weird dream Dutch was having. After the third or fourth time, he guessed it could also be a curiosity, you know, to see if Kevin’s was similar to his own. Why not, Kevin wondered what Dutch’s felt like before.That was what eventually lead to Kevin grabbing Dutch’s dick, I swear, to see if it felt like his did. After that, Kevin barely ever even thought about it. Well, sometimes, however, Kevin would be running his latest female interest through his mind as he used his hands to ‘bring himself blasting off’. But, after what seemed like hours of almost getting there, that tiny little memory would pop into those scenarios and POW, he’d almost paint the ceiling. Like every other guy though, once it was over, it wasn’t even thought of again. In fact, he could get on with his day after that was done.

This time, Kevin’s head felt like it weighed a thousand pounds, and he didn’t even want to try opening his eyes. It took a minute to realize Dutch had ahold of his dick and seemed to be milking it. This was while Dutch was pressing into his ass in a slow rhythm, matching his hand on Kevin’s dick.Even with his hangover, this felt very good. Instinctively, Kevin pressed into Dutch’s hand and back into his dick. That was all the encouragement Dutch needed to speed up the pace. He even pulled at both of their boxers to get them past their hips. Sliding his bare naked dick through the crack of Kevin’s ass, that made him precum in gobs. With each pass it would be more lubricated and more focused on the pucker. They both seemed surprised as the head of Dutch’s dick popped into the heavily lubed ring. All movement temporarily stopped. Kevin realized the pain was minimal at best and began backing onto it. Dutch licked his hand to lubricate Kevin’s dick as they formed a steady pattern they could predict and change in the same kind of unison as a dance. There was so much sweat between their bodies it started making suction popping sounds, Kevin started pushing his head backwards Dutch as he started sucking on Kevin’s neck and ear. They were pressing into every gyration with such force that their bodies would quiver. Dutch had already started cumming inside of Kevin before he even knew himself that he was cumming. Kevin, however, seemed to feel every blast inside of him, which sent him over the edge with a wild sounding growl. Over and over they thrashed, until they pulled apart trying to catch their breath.

Kevin rolled over to face Dutch, he smiled and started kissing Dutch with soft warm lips. At that moment Kevin felt less hungover than he thought he would be. “I’m going to go take a shower.”

Dutch smiled and said he was going to jump in his as well. Dutch had installed two large water heaters so they wouldn’t ever run out. There are other ways, but this way was easier and cheaper for him. In situations like this, it really paid for itself. Kevin definitely could have stayed in there for hours and Dutch is known for his long showers. Their timing was spot on though, it was comical the way both bedroom doors opened precisely at the same moment, revealing a sexy man in each door wearing ripped faded jeans, black boots, black T-shirts (one with the word Thunder, the other with a Jack Daniel’s logo), and a black baseball cap (Dutch’s was so beat up you couldn’t tell what was on it, Kevin’s was just blank). “Ha, that’s hysterical.” Dutch shook his head as he went for the stairs.

Kevin followed him as they followed the smell of food. “Good morning boys, anyone need an aspirin?” Darla said with a wide grin.

Dutch looked at Kevin and saw him nodding, “This tenderfoot over here put on quite the show last night. Seems it got the better of him though. He might need two.”

“Good morning Darla, food smells good. Just one aspirin will be plenty, thank you so much.” Kevin turned to the cupboards, “Can I help to set up?” Dutch showed him where everything was, and helped as well.

As they were cleaning up the kitchen, Dutch’s phone rang. Kevin couldn’t help listen as he and Darla figured out there was an invitation for the three of them. “Steve and Gail invited us to her parents for a bon fire party. He said they’ll have music and drinks. I told him I’d call him back after y’all decide if you wanna go.”

Darla and Kevin got a chuckle after they simultaneously shrugged their shoulders and said, “Sure, why not.” Dutch made the call and offered to bring something for the drinks.

For the rest of the morning Dutch guided his most important people around the property while telling them about the ideas he and Steve had discussed. He was so impressed with ideas that Kevin and Darla had to add. If they go through with it, they’d be the talk of the town. After chores were done, they gathered in the office to draw up a plan and a blueprint for their new project. Kevin thought it would be best to plan it in stages, so as not be a huge burden. He even offered to borrow his father’s backhoe to add to Dutch’s. Sure would speed things along. They got a kick out of how probable it really was.

For Dutch, having been open about the discussions with Steve, gave perfect cover for the amount of time spent with him, plus there wouldn’t be any questions about anything Steve might say or ask. This made things way more comfortable going to a party with Steve hosting. He didn’t know why he had been worrying, about what Steve might reveal, because when they got to the party there were cars parked all up and down the road tons of people walking towards the house. With that many people, they might not even see Steve, let alone talk to him. Darla, Kevin, and Dutch walked in silence, there was just so much stimulation to take in that they just soaked it up while following the crowd. The glow from the fire was the beacon guiding everyone. There was music, and they were pretty sure it was live. There was a smell of wood burning and food cooking. The hooting and hollering could be heard all around. No question, this was going to be the party to be at this summer.

The first people to approach them was Chris and Mindy, they got married two days after high school, most people think she was already pregnant, but the time span was a bit fuzzy to be certain. “Look honey, it’s Kevin, they finally kicked him out of the military.” Mindy slapped Chris’s arm.

“Stop teasing, he’s always been a sensitive boy. Kevin, we’re just glad to have you back. Dutch, I see Calvin High’s most famous Duo has been reunited.” She shook their hands and stopped at Darla.

Dutch cleared his throat to offer a proper introduction, “Mindy, Chris, this is Darla, she is our housemate and confidante. Darla and I met while I was hiking along the Appalachian Trail. We hit it off immediately and made sure to further our relationship. As you may already know, Kevin has moved in with us and we have found we make a great team. But, I’ve heard you two are expecting kid number four in a matter of days.”

Chris chimed in quickly, “Since I was the best quarterback this State has ever seen, we’ve decided to give back to the community by offering our own football team. I am pretty sure this one is going to be a guard, he has quite a block.”

Mindy pulled at Chris’s arm, “You have quite a block, in your head! If you think I’m going to be pumping out enough babies for a whole team, you’re insane.”

Everyone laughed as they had already started walking. Darla turned to Mindy, “Do you think you could help me find a bathroom?”

“Darla, you’re a girl who can read minds. Let’s leave these knuckleheads to fend for themselves.” The guys just stopped in their tracks as the girls walked on. They had found a drink station and joined the line.

“So Kevin, you didn’t bring a filly home from some foreign land?” Chris had always been a macho country boy who enjoyed embellishing every topic with alpha tone. But anyone who has ever known Chris knows it isn’t how he really is. He just thinks he’s funny and his humor seems to draw people in for a witty rebuttal. “Bet you got into some pretty wild things overseas.” Chris wrapped an arm around Kevin’s shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows. “Come on, did you have a threesome with two hot Asian girls? Or maybe one hot Swedish girl and a military buddy? Dude, you know I would never tell anyone, give me something I can use for ‘material’.”

Kevin put a hand on Chris’s stomach, “All of it, I ain’t afraid to try new things when the timing is right.” Chris’s eyes got huge.

“Ah, fuck yeah. I love that shit. Don’t get me wrong, I love my wife, always have, and always will. But, I love Strange kinky Shit, even if it isn’t real, I love to hear shit like that.” Dutch and Kevin laughed at his desperation while giving each other the ‘what the fuck’ eyes.

Dutch joined in Kevin’s macho teasing, “Don’t you know that almost all of these guys here have messed around with each other, one way or the other?”

Chris looked around and feigned gagging after looking at a group of much older guys. All three guys laughed at that. By this time they each had a pitcher of beer to carry around with them. Kevin had been working on a way to keep his secrets and still give Chris what he’s looking for. “There was this Italian guy from New York City, Vinnie. He made a point to prove he had the biggest dick in our platoon. His stories were full of women and sometimes men that he’d let suck him off. I didn’t believe any of them, but Vinnie was a great story teller so even when he’d talk about crazy shit, we’d all listen happily. One day, while on leave, I ran into Vinnie in a small bar in the heart of Frankfurt. He had already found a blonde beauty to seduce. When he saw me he offered to buy me a drink. She had very broken English but managed to explain she was on vacation and had a hotel room nearby. Vinnie asked for me to join them and he wasn’t taking no as an answer. Honestly, I was curious to see where this was going. Well, she definitely wanted some of us both. We took turns at each end and made funny faces at each other the whole time. He looked like a warrior who conquered a whole nation. During one of our passes to switch ends, Vinnie wagged his massive cock at me as he winked and nodded his head at it. I knew what he was asking for, but I wasn’t going to be his bitch that he talks about in the barracks. She had been sucking on my dick as I was edging towards blasting off into her mouth when Vinnie pulled out and shot the most cum I had ever seen. This dude covered her back and even shot onto my abs. Just as another blast started shooting out, Vinnie rammed that pole right back in her pussy. Well, that did it for me, she had to swallow hard as I filled her mouth at least 6 times. Afterwards we laid around for a while before heading back to base. When we got to the barracks I told my side of the story, the guys absolutely didn’t believe a single word. Vinnie laughed and told them he had no idea what I was talking about, but I swear it is completely true.”

It was easy to see Chris got what he was asking for. Still he had a side glance at Kevin when he thought about it some. “Did you and Vinnie touch each other? Like did you have your dicks together while she sucked them? Or, maybe grab each other to help guide your cocks into her?”

Dutch looked at Chris like he went insane, “Chris! Where do you come up with this shit? Have you ever tried anything like that?”

Chris changed the subject to some of the stories the other guys used to tell in school. It didn’t go unnoticed, but they made their way to some empty chairs by the fire. After a long time of just watching all the people moving around and sitting around the fire, Chris just blurted out, “I would, I mean I have only ever been with Mindy, but I’ve always wanted to do stuff like that. Feel like I should’ve waited to get married so I could’ve had a wild time first.”

Kevin leaned into Chris a little, “Dude, Mindy is a knockout, even pregnant, she has real sex appeal. If you’d had your wild time you wouldn’t have had your beautiful babies, and Mindy might not have wanted you after. Did you ever think about that?”

“Yes, I know that. But, still think I would like to be used like that. I don’t want it to be about love or anything, I just want to experiment what it’s like to try other things. I have asked Mindy in some joking round about ways, what she thinks about threesomes. She ain’t having anything to do with it. So, I wait till she’s pregnant and I can watch porn in peace. Dude, I watched all kinds of shit, and so far the only thing that doesn’t turn me on, is animal type shit. Everything else, I have fired off to a million times.” Kevin and Dutch looked at each other as if asking what to do now. Their buddy had obviously just confessed to fantasizing about gay porn. Neither one wanted to touch that subject with a 10 foot pole.

Fate came to their rescue as Mindy and Darla walked up with Timmy and Carol in tow. Chris jumped up to give Mindy his chair and sat on the ground in front of her. Dutch gave Darla his seat while Timmy and Carol set the chairs up they’d brought with them. Dutch chose a spot on the ground where he could put an elbow on Kevin’s knee and the other on Darla’s knee. The girls told them who they saw and what some had said. Darla said the only person she didn’t feel comfortable with was a gal named Shelly. Kevin shot his eyes towards Darla. “Shelly who?”

Mindy shook her head, “I told you Kevin would get wound up. Yes Kevin, Shelly Stanbury. But, you haven’t seen her in a long time, she has only gotten sluttier since you’ve been gone.”

Kevin tried to sit still. He tried to watch the fire and even tried to pay attention as the girls continued their story. But, he had no control over himself as he forced his way past Dutch and wandered off into the darkness. Dutch stood trying to decide what he should do. He obviously felt torn and he felt disappointed that Kevin would run off at the mere mention of Shelly. Mindy grabbed his hand, “Dutch, you should let him find out for himself. If you stop him he will always believe you ruined it for him.”

Dutch wasn’t sure whether she meant it as a friend who oversteps his boundaries, or a lover who may try to trap the other in a relationship they don’t want to be in. Either way, she was right, he needed to let Kevin go if he ever wanted him to be over her.

 

 

Copyright © 2021 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..