Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Well, What Do You Want To Know? - 1. Chapter 1

Back story to get the story going.

You asked a very important question, and I have my suspicions as to why you did. But, let me start by telling you a story about having my eyes opened when I too was a budding young man. I had a lot of fantasies about the female gender and her anatomy. Some, I would learn later, were spot on while others couldn’t have been further from the truth. To this day they remain as mysterious creatures with a power that is baffling to the everyday man. However, they were a different kind of mystery, than the ones my comrades and I shared while sprouting into the men we would eventually become.

Best friends tend to come in and out of our lives, like the wind, they blow in with their tall tales of half truths and mostly fantasies. However, no matter how much time has passed, it feels like not a moment had been lost. Then, there’s a type of friendship that brings new experiences and adventures. These friends encourage you to join them in their plights, in the end it may enhance, change, or wreck your bonds with them. Somehow the experience gained makes the consequences worth the risk. There are also those who aren’t really a friend at all, they are the joiners and the tag alongs of your friends. Of course they are part of your memories, and may even have leading roles in your growth lessons. Still, you always know that no matter how everything goes, they will never be the friends that the others are. I actually have one of those in my life currently that seems to be there every time I turn around. In a way it could be said that it is a long time friend, it’s just ironic because we aren’t very close and almost never invite each other to each other’s houses, time has been our only bond.

For me it was when I was 9 1/2. A girl I liked from school lived on the same street at the other end of a very large block. Nicole had long golden brown hair and the most beautiful face. The best part about her was she wasn’t afraid of anything. She climbed trees and played in the mud without battling an eye. She and I were within a year apart in age, but her older brother was 14 and worthy of being worshipped by a scrawny kid like me. I just couldn’t help myself but to steal every moment I could find to talk to him and see his beautiful face, and dream of a day that I could look like his body. The way he would smile at me every time I lingered, told me he knew why I did it. I noticed he started giving me a show when he saw me coming, which had the power to stop me in my tracks. Doug would do things like spreading his legs wider, or adjusting himself a few times in just a few minutes. I never knew for sure if Nicole knew what was up, but I suspect she didn’t have any reasons to think about it.

As my curiosity grew, I learned when he would be home alone for about two hours nearly every day. It never failed that I would show up to watch him work out. He had a weight bench in the basement and I got t so excited when he offered to show me how to do some of the exercises. I loved it when he showed me how to “spot” him as he did the bench press. Standing there with my very stiff boy dick so close to his face, while staring at his large teen dick within reach, if only I could just get brave enough. Doug taught me how to do sit ups. He would have me sit on his feet while holding his knees. I could get peaks into his lose shorts of an edge of his balls or occasionally the tip of his bell. I would be so excited when we would switch, because I felt good looking enough for him to risk peak into my shorts. When he knew I saw him peaking he kinda scared me, “Look, little man, if you think you’re brave enough to do something, just remember, I might do it back.”
Well , the next time he taught me how to do push ups, he first had me watch. Then he had me place a hand palm up on the floor, to show how his nose close his nose would get without touching l. Then he explained how difficult it was to remain straight from head to toe. So he had me do the hand thing at his chest to know it was at the same level as his nose. Eventually he had me with my hand up where his dick would only come close, I believed. Only, that isn’t what happened, his whole thing landed in my hand for a brief moment. Every time he came down it landed right in my flat open palm. I kept thinking he would tell me it was enough, but I didn’t move until he had finished. So, of course he would have to check my technique as I attempted to do them. One push up check by my nose, one at my chest and I managed to do five into his flat open palm.

The next day I had a great idea to aim my hard dick down my leg hole, so that as he was bench pressing I could squat down and feel it touch his lips. It felt better than I imagined it would. When he finished his set, he was smiling as I started my set. Anything I was brave enough to do to him, he did to me. On the third or fourth time he squatted, I opened my mouth. I could taste his sweat and his smell filled my nose. He said he still had to get one more set of his banchpress in, so that was the first time I felt it inside of his mouth. During his situps I reached in his shorts to pull and squeeze during each rep. I quickly got brave enough to put it in my mouth between each rep. I know why I was so brave, what ever I was brave enough to do, he would do to me. I was addicted to him and our workouts. I got to the point that our dicks would be out the entire time. Each pushup would go directly into my mouth. Until one day I got so excited, so incredibly stiff, that I couldn’t stop from peeing in his mouth. When he realized what I did he was quick to calm me down, he knew he needed to explain that I didn’t pee. He was so kind and sincere to explain that it is the stuff that makes babies and quickly proved to me that he does it too. I guess I knew about it, but until you actually do it, it’s more like the easter bunny probably not real. That first time he came in his hand to show me what it looked like, he licked some into his mouth. I wasn’t to sure about it, he wasn’t going to make me do it, so he got up to go wash his hand. I didn’t want to be a baby, and I really did want to know what it was like, so I stopped him. It only took a tiny bit for me to know that it was delicious, then I licked his hand clean. From then on we would work out while cumming into each other’s mouths.

When Doug’s parents took Nicole on vacation, we worked out almost normal and then watched a movie. This time we were sitting on the couch completely naked. Neither one of us came during the workout, we both knew we would do it later. Doug started sucking on my dick and then he did the absolute most unexpected thing. He actually straddled my chest and started making me suck him, but then swiftly moved so that my entire dick went straight into his butthole. I didn’t say a word because it felt too amazing to complain. Instead he moved on it with such purpose that I was in ecstasy. His huge cock looked so good that I just started sucking it while he was riding mine. As soon as I got the first shot into the back of my throat, I immediately came harder than any other time. I bet I shot a gallon in his butt. About an hour later, Doug showed me how hard he was and said, “Your turn.” This time anything he was brave enough to do, well, let’s just say, it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would.

Here’s the thing, Doug and I weren’t actually friends, in the conventional way of thinking about friends. We didn’t hang out with other people as a group, and we never kissed or anything like that. We were still masculine, he made me feel like I was a little brother when we talked about girls and sex. We’d smile and fuck around, it was perfect. After Doug graduated and went to college I started dating girls. Nicole and I didn’t have much of that kind of interest in each other, but her friend Kelly did. Wow, her body really was like a wonderland. After all the time working out with Doug, I managed to have an above average physique. I had a lot of girls chasing me and a few other friends who I taught how to work out at home.

It seems to be the way of the world to stifle the curiosity that we all will have. Wether to compare or to flaunt we all look in large group settings like locker rooms or sporty activities. In private settings we will show each other things we like to do. When we got caught we were told that it’s a sin and or just curiosity. That’s obvious to say it’s curiosity, but what is a sin about it? A few would be so affected that they would barely allow themselves to have momentary fantasies while masterbating alone in their beds. But, the majority no more believed that than having sex with women out of wedlock. The most common, and most important, lesson learned is how important secrecy is for yourselves and for everyone else. Anyone who is caught in the act or is a nark becomes an immediate outcast. Protection of the secrets is the most important part of life as a man.

You should, by this point, be able to guess what these secrets mainly consist of. But, you need to add all the other secrets you know we’d have. All secrets are sacred, therefore all, and I mean all, secrets are protected by mere knowledge others have secrets known of yours. What might not seem so grave to you may be the one thing that could destroy them. One caveat to the secrecy is not to trust other men if you don’t know them. That’s very important to consider, as they could be wreckless or quick to use their idea of leverage over a lesser secret you might gather from them. It is a dangerous situation to be involved in.

So why, why ever take the risk for something that can be so damaging? Well, the same reason we dare to risk all kinds of dangerous things, it’s exciting. Men like that have visions of grandeur in creating a family of their own, a beautiful wife and children that everyone adores. They also have a fantasy about how they can brush the edges of danger without it ruining the lives they have worked so hard to build. This has always been so, it is not unique to the time we’re living in. Just as there has always been the man who wants to live with another man like a feminine counterpart. They too have existed since the dawn of man. Historically they are looked down upon and mocked. They risk a lifetime of suffering and loneliness.

I know how that sounds and I know there are some who seem to have a fulfilled life. The ofds are stacked against them and the fight for that existence is tiresome. Well, here’s what I can say for sure about what I know. Some of us are lucky enough to have a best friend with benefits and others are lucky enough to have regular friends with regular benefits. Then there are people like me, a much less active recreational secret life that I tend to use to boost my relationship with my wife from time to time.

I have one friend who admitted that he got tired of the seemingly non committal hookups with women who almost always came back to haunt him. He told me a story of a long dry spell with his wife who was still bitter about one of the other women who showed up. He talked about the struggle to not seek out a release for several months and the effects it was having on his mental health. One day while pumping gas at a station near his house, he noticed a strong masculine young man on the other side of the same pump. Of course it meant absolutely nothing until the young men spotted him momentarily staring and gave my friend a sly smile. My friend, Shawn, said he knew that kind of smile, and for some reason it made his heart pound so fast and hard he feared he might passout. Suddenly, Shawn realized his gas had stopped pumping and wasn’t sure how long it had been since it had. He knew he turned red in the face and felt the need to check if the younger man had noticed it too. The smile spread across the face told Shawn that he had been completely busted. Shawn practically jumped into his driver seat and couldn’t seem to get his key in the ignition before the younger man pulled up beside him with his window open. Like slow motion Shawn watched as his window automatically opened. The guy smiled more nervously now. “I’m house sitting for a friend around the corner, I don’t know anyone in town and I wonder if you’d come over for a quick beer?”

Shawn said that in the very few fantasies he allowed himself to conjure, he always said he would half to be drinking beer. Well, he saw his opportunity and just gave the nod like, lead the way. Shawn said it felt like he had lost all the blood from his body and it all went into his cock. Shawn sat low in his seat to not be seen and parked about three houses down from the one the other guy went to. Not even remembering walking he entered through a back door and was handed a beer immediately. No words, just lead to a recreation room with a pool table and a bar. The other guy pointed towards a chair for Shawn and then took the other one across from him. Shawn could see him opening and closing the gap between his knees and the growing bulge in his grey sweatpants. He also saw how intense the younger man’s eyes were focusing on Shawn now painfully hard cock. That’s when the other guy finally spoke. “You remind me of a neighbor I had back home. He was the only other dude I ever did anything with. But, I don’t want to know your name or anything like that. There’s no way I will kiss you and you aren’t going to be fucking my ass. But, if you’re cool with that, I will suck that big cock of yours like you probably have never had before.”

Shawn started quickly fishing out his cock as he said. “I’m cool.”

I asked Shawn if it was different than women and Shawn got wide eyed, “I have never felt anything so good in my life. That dude went right at it like he was starving for it. He had my legs twitching and my hips thrusting. I tried not to cum and grunted to let him know but he wouldn’t stop.”

Shawn told me there was no way for him to do anything other then bust in the dudes mouth. Shawn smiled and explained, he didn’t stop sucking after Shawn shot in his mouth. He didn’t know how but he stayed hard long enough to cum in that mouth one more time. After Shawn was silent for a second he confessed that he went back the next day and that other guy was just wearing boxerbriefs. The guy told Shawn that the only way he would be willing to suck him off again would be to do 69. “Yeah ok” came out of his mouth before he had a chance to think about it.

” You gotta prove it first, get on your fucking knees and get my dick out. You’re going to suck your first cock.” Shawn said he practically fell to his knees and desperately pulled the underwear down and started sucking as fast as he could. It felt like he’d wanted to do it his whole life without even realizing it. Within minutes he was laying on the floor in a heavens room 69. It wasn’t gross it wasn’t dirty, it was delicious and he knew he would want more in the future.

I can read your mind and I know you think he’s suddenly gay. No, he doesn’t want a man’s love or anything like that. Like me, he loves his wife and children, but if his wife gets worried he can honestly emphatically say he hasn’t seen any other women.

Copyright © 2024 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, What Do You Want To Know? I want to know if it's fiction, fantasies you imagined, or it ought to be in non-fiction because that's what it reads like, a recollection of real events?

Link to comment

Iwell, EK, haven’t you ever read a fictional story where the narration is in the first person? Can you not read a story and know how the main character thinks? I assure you that the story is fictional. I would be willing to say that the subject of the story is one that I do believe to be accurate in many ways. I feel as though society is being led into a path of broken dreams and lives filled with emptiness. I challenge you to find fictional stories with a subject leading you to a moral in its plot. You might be surprised.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..