Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Well, What Do You Want To Know? - 5. Chapter 5

Take your fast car into the city.

My wife has been the perfect spouse and mother. She has taken to job of caring for our family, knowing that we have something special and she is willing to do whatever it takes to keep it. I have to give her the accolades she deserves because it isn’t just us three she is ultimately caring for. It’s basically all of mine and most of hers. My family it’s more about keeping the peace between their jealousy and resentments, usually tied together. Her family is a bit more dis functional than that. Oh they’re a likable bunch who will stab you in the back as soon as you look away. Occasionally, my work demands a lot of me and it’s part of the sacrifice to keep the households of everyone who works at our business and our extended families. Although, that generosity isn’t free nor limitless. I hired her brother to create a network in the office’s and a workable website. Part of his payment is a home I purchased near his mother’s. I managed to get work done on it from the people who owe us and out of other peoples generosity.

Recently I won the bid on a huge project in the big city. It is far enough away to need people there and we have a couple of people who live about halfway between so they can go home at night. I am going to need to do a little of both. Jeff agreed to run the site and keep the guys busy, while I communicate with the clients and suppliers. Evan (dumpster guy) volunteered to stay in the city to help and learn more about our business. I rented small motel within walking distance to the job site and a shopping mall about the same distance away in the other direction. Currently I usually have a couple rooms not occupied but it’s still cheaper just to rent the entire place and have the staff catering to our own needs. We get better use of the swimming pool and the party room. My first trip up to stay over a weekend, I drove the Camaro. I took the T-tops off and it was a perfect trip for that car.

I found two of the guys were there for a little rest before heading back to relieve a couple others. I stayed to settle some business with the motel staff and have some of the repairs done for a few of the rooms. The owners nephew came to my room to fix the tv, replace the shower head and stop the bathroom sink from dripping, which will drive me crazy if I have to hear it all night. His name was Mike and his twin brother he said is Matt. Mike had nothing but great things to say about the Camaro. I enjoy telling people that story and love when people really appreciate its beauty.

The temperature outside wasn’t blistering hot and I prefer natural air until bedtime. So I had the window open, curtains closed and the door kinda half open. Since the first day I had planned to get the motel situated I felt comfortable hanging out with my tight shorts I usually wear in the pool. I had a sleeveless top on but when Mike took off his shirt while working behind the tv I felt uncomfortable letting him see my well toned biceps, pecs and abs. I find it flattering when a dude can’t help himself but to sneak peeks at my body. After I catch a dude looking at least two times, I have found it takes about 15 minutes before they want to know how I stay in shape. I won’t lie and say that I always explain what I do. If I don’t have the time or if I don’t feel comfortable with them, all I say is I get it from working construction. Ok, sometimes not being comfortable is tied with not being somewhat attracted to them. It’s not a mean thing, it’s a logistics thing. I don’t talk about financial planning with people who are near poverty level, and I don’t talk about physical improvement with people who don’t have a real interest. Mike has a very nice body. It’s not well toned or anything but it’s easy to see how he could get there reasonably fast if he wanted to put the effort in to get it.

”So, don’t think anything weird, or whatever, but I can’t help but wonder how you stay in such great shape.” Mike fought himself for ass long as he could.

”Hey, thanks for noticing, I don’t mind you looking at all. I was fortunate enough as a kid to have a neighbor who taught me how to get and keep in shape. Yeah, really, it wouldn’t take you very long before you would see toned shapes on the major muscles. It’s mostly just pushups and stuff like that.” He is not any different than most other guys by that point. It’s like shopping for a new car. You are there to look at the one you can afford, but you can’t help but to compare it to the pretty one that is way more than you can afford. Sometimes the salesman get a kick out of showing you what you’re missing and suddenly you have permission to give it the real going over. Mike stepped out to look me over after I stood up and barely flexed. “You can touch it.” I pumped my bicep which even I appreciate how good it looks. Like every other guy he looked me in the eyes to see if I was seriously alright with him touching it. I gave the quick nod and squint saying ‘go ahead it’s cool with me’. I get a kick out of dudes who have hardly ever touched another guy and how nervous they get. “Mike, check out my back, that takes a little longer, but it really is worth the effort.” I like to see them when they are touching my back muscles because they always look at my hard round ass. “Check out my abs, they really are jacked up, right? Seriously, trace them and push on them. Hard huh?”

“I have never felt real muscles like that before.” He used his downward glare to take in the shape of my bulge.

”Now, what you would see first is a slight separation of the top two sets, slowly more of the second ones and from there it will seem much faster to get these.” I pulled the waistband down to exactly on the base of my cock so he could see my well developed V. It is such a turn on to me when I can see them chubbing up while seeing my trimmed pubes. “ Seriously, I don’t care, you can touch them.” Sometimes they won’t out of fear but usually they can’t help themselves.

”Fuck dude, that is so hot. Can you teach me little your neighbor did?” And that is how it works,

”Absolutely, do we have time now? I am open most of today and some in the evening the next two days.” By now you should be able to guess what I will show him.

” I just need to work on the shower and the sink. Then I should be good for a while. Try the tv and see if I fixed it. Mike actually worked on the sink while pretending I was flipping through the channels, but actually drooling over the obvious growth in his jeans. I was pretty certain he saw me looking at it and it seemed to give it that much more encouragement to reach maximum strength. I swear I thought it might even rip right through the fabric just so I could see it.

After Mike moved to the bathroom for the shower head. I made my way in as well, “Do you care if I take a quick wizz?”

”Go for it dude.” He was then standing right beside me while futzing with the shower head and me with my dick completely out, mostly chubbed and streaming piss.

I walked back out and sat on the bed. Just a couple minutes later Mike stepped out and walked up to where I began standing. “So Mike, I am sure you have done pushups before, but I want to show you the exact way I slowly do them. I will do some while you are laying on your stomach so you can see my form.” I decided two was enough before having him do the open hand thing by my nose, then my chest and when I suggested by my pelvis he looked so frightened that he might run, throw up, or possibly pass out. I kind of rolled on my hip to look him in the face. “I will make a deal with you. What ever you are brave enough to do, I will do when you take a turn. That way you can decide what is too weird or not. I personally ain’t afraid of just about anything. I am the guy who enjoys life and am very detailed oriented. Would you be more comfortable if I close the door , window and curtains with the AC on?”

After looking me over for a few seconds he offered, “Yeah, I think that would help, you wouldn’t ever tell anyone about this, would you? I mean no body?” He was dead serious as I gave us privacy and I returned to my spot.

”First of all, I don’t tell anyone about my personal life. And, whatever you learn here I would respect if you didn’t exactly share where you learned it. I wouldn’t want everyone bugging me to teach them as well. You know, I am a busy guy and so if you want to teach them, that’s your business.” I was cryptic yet to the point. He gave a nervous sly smile and nodded. “Cool, so I am going to finish a set of just 10 well controlled pushups, your focus is on how I stay in a straight line from my nose to my toes. You see, when you go as slow as I am showing you it’s the hardest thing to do.” After he put his palm up and looked ready, I added, “just keep your fingers stretched out and the back of your hand on the floor, you’ll be fine.”

I watched his face as I made my first contact on his open hand. It reminded me of someone who had waited a lifetime for that very moment. As I continued he even scooted closer so he would have a better view of my cock laying in his palm. I couldn’t stop from getting hard, even if I didn’t want to. I could tell by his breathing he was excited to see how hard it was getting. After I completed my set I sat up on my knees and chuckled when he was frozen there with his palm up. Slowly he started to get up on his knees. “Sorry, I haven’t ever done anything like that.”

”Well, I assumed you haven’t, but I don’t have a problem with it, do you?” I felt the need to give him an out.

“No, at least not yet, or as much as I thought I would have.” He actually was able to smile at his confession.

”That my friend, is the right answer. Now, you try to do what I just did. Slow and easy. I will be placing my palm up in all the same places you had for at least two each if you can. It should help motivate you to hold your form.” He had less of a worried face as I placed my hand under him. I was surprised at how hard he was trying to remain straight and how hard his cock was laying it into my palm. “You did great.”

”Dude, that was way harder than I thought it would be.” He was wide eyed.

”I know, I could feel it in my palm.” He actually laughed at that. “Ok, now for crunches. I want you to sit on my feet while holding my knees. I will do 10, switch my position for 10 more, for a total of 4 positions. I will have you hold my legs differently for each but it will help you understand form.” The first set were my knees up and together. Then shoulders on the floor and both knees to the far right. Then another set to the far left. “The last set I will do like the first one except I will keep my heels together, knees spread wide and you hold my legs down mid thigh. Yep, just like that.” He had a sly smile at how close his hands were to my balls. I could see him putting his attention on my cock and balls, getting me completely hard again as he let his thumbs nudge the side of my nuts. As I finished I teased, “Nice, now I get to take a turn. Remember though how each set, every movement was controlled. The legs and knees should only be like weights giving you leverage, they should not be moving to help you lift.”

As he finished each set he had to compose himself. The last set was difficult to get into position because of the tight jeans. I suggested that it could be easier if he just took them off. After a little consideration he stood up and removed his jeans, revealing he didn’t wear underwear.Then he timidly got into position. He looked me in the eyes as his cock reached complete rigidity. He nodded and began his set. I let my thumbs nudge against his nuts as he completed the last 2. “Ok, now what do you have for me?”

I smiled, “I am still teaching you how you can do this anywhere without weights. They are good as well but they would be better around a couple months from now. So, based on your reaction so far, you should really like this one.” I moved one of the table chairs into the middle of the room. He really got hard again when I took my shorts off and didn’t have underwear on either. Then I had him lay on his back with his head by the chair. “You look confused but I swear this is a real exercise you should do every day with the others.” I stepped on each side of his chest. “The chair helps you to balance while you do squats. It’s important to go very slow and not to go so far down that you would actually sit on someone underneath. I will do 10 and then it will be your turn.” Mike had the silliest smile as I began to squat down to him. He watched my cock the entire way down to where I could just barely feel his chest under my ass , but my balls laid heavy on his chest. Each time he was mesmerized by how hard my cock was as my balls lay on his chest. Before I could do my last rep he held up a finger and scooted down so that when I would squat he would be getting my ass and balls on his face. “Are you sure you’re ready for this?” He looked me seriously in the eyes and nodded. Slowly I lowered myself onto his face and I could feel his tongue licking my hole and up to my nuts. I couldn’t help but moan with just how wonderful it felt. When I stood back up he sounded disappointed. “ Yeah, hard for me too, but I want you to seriously do this exercise, I mean it.”

After we switched places I could tell he was very into it. And for his last rep I scooted down. Only when he landed on my face I reached up to hold his legs so he wouldn’t stand up as I started going to town on his asshole. The way he gasped for breath and moaned I was nearly positive he never felt anything like that before. I started pushing at his hips to scoot down to lick his nuts. He managed to catch my eyes as I looked up. “Do you want to suck my cock?” He sounded so hopeful as he said it.

” I do, but you gotta suck mine at the same time.” He smiled so big as he realized I was talking about 69ing on our cocks. “Look, whatever you do I will do to you. So if you aren’t comfortable with something, we won’t do it.”

Mike started by licking his tongue along my shaft and then licking around the head. He wanted me to suck his cock so much that he took mine in so far he gagged. I did the same thing without gagging. But I did pull off waiting for him to continue. I didn’t wait long for him to really get into it. I didn’t really catch when things changed, all I know is at some point he started following my lead. I noticed when I started stroking his cock in perfect time to my slobbering mouth, I made a twist with my fist as I moved up and down his mushroom head. He started really getting into it in perfect time with me. I could feel him losing control of his hips as I was too, but he maintained his pace with his mouth and hands , I briefly paused to let him know I was going to cum but I was going to take his in my mouth. I think he hesitated but then matched my rhythm again. His first shot into the back of my throat hit the exact moment mine went off. I don’t think he anticipated that I would keep sucking with the same energy, but after catching on that it wasn’t over yet he caught up to my energy. I know my cock never lost any of its hardness and was impressed that his only slightly deflated before getting right into the game. He took this time to practice deepthroating mine every time I swallowed his. In fact, after his cock passed my tonsils I would stroke his dickhead with my throat. He couldn’t do that, but he gave it enough effort that I started shooting into his mouth and I forced him to shoot straight down my throat. We slowly began to settle down and I let him off the hook for another load.

”Dude, that’s the best fucking head I have ever felt in my life. I fucking had NO idea. Seriously. Fucking, huh wow.” He looked like he could pass out for the night, so I lifted him enough to get on the bed. “Sorry. Can I just stay for a few hours, I am beat.”

”Yeah, it’s cool, if you wake up and feel like doing something, just know that I will expect to do it to you too.” I put the blanket over us after turning off the lights. I wrapped my arm around him and pressed our naked bodies together.

AsI realized I was in the middle of having sex I became aware it was still very late and that Mike had gotten my slicked cock into his ass. He managed to get me fucking him by the time I started waking up. As I started to give him what he was obviously wanting I whispered that I intended to cum inside of him. I insisted if he continued like that he would be getting my cum deep inside of him. He simply answered, “I need you to cum inside of me so I can cum inside of you.”

”Ok. I will lose control now and then you can just go crazy up my ass.” That’s exactly what I did. Good thing I am the way I am because I can let him fuck me without holding back and I will still cum again. I straddled him like he was with me and I matched pace for pace. When he really started getting close I started shoving my cock in his mouth while keeping his rhythm. He started really wanting more of it as he kept his mouth open and ready for my cock. As soon as I started cumming it hit his face on the way in his mouth and on the way out. That’s when I could feel his cock pulsing against my ring. I kept the pace going so he did too. I could tell his cum had begun to froth and he hoped for more cum in his mouth, I wanted it to so I started fucking his cock and his throat, he wouldn’t be able to stop me now if he wanted to and I felt him nut just moments after getting more of my cum.

I knew I looked at him funny as he climbed off the bed and began gathering his things, “I gotta get back home now, but I left my phone number on the desk and I hope I can see you later tomorrow.”

Copyright © 2024 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lol. Rome wasn’t built in a day. And they weren’t even the first society to recognize sexual activity between same gender groups. History is full of stories which leaves out what we never wanted women to know. The cowboy riding across the prairie with his posies. Warriors training together, fighting together and living together…  aristocrats are famous for having relations with their chamber maids behind their wives backs, but you won’t find many admitions of them messing around with the stable boys. We just automatically know that they leave these stories out. I am here to tell you that not only did men do it in the past (in greater numbers than anyone will admit), we are still doing it today. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..