Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Well, What Do You Want To Know? - 6. Chapter 6

Protect your secrets above all else.

sorry, got interrupted and couldn’t finish the chapter

I managed to be the first person ready for work and outside. Just in time to watch Evan tiptoeing in his underwear carrying his clothes back to his room. Jeff came out shortly after Evan without looking around to see who’s around. Hey I have messed around with them both, and really don’t have a problem with it. But, some of the other guys have been making comments that get a little too truthful and that can become problematic, If one of these elitist types feel better about themselves if by making someone else suffer, then things can become very difficult. I have learned that the majority of the time it’s simply a deflection tactic. ‘Look what these guys are doing, you should make them defend themselves while I do the same thing when you’re not looking at me.’ It’s been a defensive strategy as old as mankind has walked the earth. My advice to myself, and to anyone paying attention, is to keep a friendly distance until the inquisition has passed. It’s not like I haven’t ever had eyes of judgement cast upon me, but only to question my fidelity with other women, so far. No man wants to face the challenge of defending himself from that challenge, but we would rather face that one over what a blowjob from a guy means.

So, work comes first and there is plenty to do without becoming part of the chatter. Before stepping out that morning I had considered organizing a camping weekend, but now I feel it better as a family affair. I could see if my parents would want to join us at the cabin my father and I started when I was a kid. It’s been a while since I’ve been there so l’m not sure what condition it’s in. We should have a back up plan. That’s when I considered buying a motorhome the first time. In fact, instead of going directly back to the motel I discovered a motorhome dealership close by. The owner was an portly older man who knew the right questions to ask about my purpose and future ideas. He directed me to the perfect fit for me and my family. After we finished the paperwork and included a trailer for the Camaro, I was able to drive it back to the motel. My crew aren’t the type to ignore the monstrosity I pulled into the parking lot with. So, I had give a tour to everyone.

I thought about staying the night in it but decided the motel room would still be more comfortable. I had managed to swim with a couple of the guys while drinking a beer, before retiring to the room. Then there was a knock on the door. I really debated not answering, but I did get up anyway. It was Mike, “Hey, come in, come in.” After closing the door I continued, “What can I do for you?”

”Well, a couple of days ago I noticed the drain under the sink was cracked in a few rooms, including this one. If you have a little time I would like to switch it out now, if you don’t mind.” He lifted the new pipe trap and his small toolbox.

”Oh, absolutely, I am just going to kick back and watch some tv, help yourself.” In my mind I would let him finish and I would just say goodnight. It also helped that he was exceptionally quiet that night. When I inspected the work he’s doing on my way to the toilet, I am the type who just can’t help but check out the bulge in a guy’s jeans. Truth is that it’s all it takes to go from 0 to 60 in one second. However, I decided to play it differently to possibly get an out. “You look like you’ve been working out. Have you been doing pushups?”

”Yes sir, thank you for noticing. I haven’t been doing as much as I should though.” He slid out from under the sink. “Well, I have that all finished. Good thing too because my back is killing me.”

”Really? You know I can probably help you with that if you want me to try.” My cock made me say it.

Mike seemed to be considering the offer and the actual pain in his back. “If you really don’t mind, I mean, it hurts enough to sound like a good idea.”

”Not a problem, why don’t you lose the shirt, keep your pants on but just open the waistband and fly. If you lay sideways on the end of the bed I can probably do a pretty good job.” My offer must have seemed reasonable and he quickly complied.

After rubbing my hands over his traps and down the sides of his back he moaned in pleasure. “That feels great.”

I didn’t break my concentration of devouring his body smell and the heat of his skin on my hands. He had his hands to his sides and I deliberately rested my hard bulge in the closest one while digging into the angry muscle near his spine. Slowly I moved around until I stood in front of his head. He had his chin off the side of the bed but using it to keep his head planted. I worked from the back of his head into the back of his jeans. I got a new incentive when I found he didn’t wear underwear again. Back and forth squeezing and adding pressure. I came around where I grabbed the sides of his jeans to pull them down. He complied by lifting his hips. That beautiful boy butt just waiting for attention. I went back around to stand in front of his head and I whispered, “Whatever you’re brave enough to do you’ll get.” As I continued to work his back from the neck to inside the crack of his ass, he finally lifted his face to welcome my now fully exposed cock. “Why don’t you turn over onto your back.”

As he rolled I gave him my cock in his mouth and I made my way down to get his cock in my throat. I was so turned on that I only held back for about 3 minutes He started filling my mouth immediately after. But, as I said, I don’t stop. It seemed to still surprise him but he managed to match my intensity in no time at all. I love to suck a cum covered cock while demanding to receive more. It’s such a rush to feel that velvety mushroom become so incredibly swollen while leaking the start of a forceful explosion. The whole thing gets me so worked up that I welcome my own explosions to fill their mouths. If I can keep them going I will welcome to try for another. Try we did but it became obvious the magic was over. A quick clean up and he started to make his way out

“That’s for coming by Mike.” He stopped and turned around.

”Oh god, I’m Matt.” We both realized instantly what that meant. “Ok, It'll be cool, just don’t tell him anything please.”

”For sure, you know, if you want to find out what else he was willing to do you could stick around to find out.” The whole thought of fucking his twin excited me.

He looked nervous while he got completely naked, encouraged to him to lay on his stomach while getting my tongue on his boyhole. He moaned as I fucked him with it. I moved my mouth to his ballsack and back to his hole He moaned, “Oh come on, shove your cock in me already.”

I crawled up and after lining up I began applying pressure to get inside. Matt took it like a champ. As he became more aggressive I decided to flip him onto his back. In this position I love to let my cock lose control while my mouth fights to suck the hard cock in front of me. I can feel my balls lifting and I can taste Matt’s precum increasing. Each awareness moves the orgasm closer and the desire to ram my cock as hard as I can inside the warm warm willing vice. Every detail was moving so fast I couldn’t tell who shot off first. At some point I had trouble keeping up with the flood in my mouth and the frothy load spilling out of Matt’s ass starting getting everything sticky wet. Really we might have taken 2 minutes to get up and say goodbye. Matt’s last words to me were, “Mike can never know about this, I intend to take it to my grave.” Our eyes met in knowing agreement.

You should have seen my wife’s eyes light up when I pulled in the driveway with our beautiful motorhome pulling the Camaro on the trailer. The home on wheels had a similar blue with large swoops of beige and white. She immediately came in carrying our son and kissed me. “This is a great idea. When can we go somewhere in it?”

I shared my idea about the cabin and my parents, we’d have to work out the dates with them, but asap. My wife practically pushed me into the house and dialed the number for me. I was happy to be able to plan for the following weekend. I think I was more excited to see the old cabin and to spend quality nature time with the people I love most in life.

The crew was mostly all home for the week to spend time with their families and let the electrical contractor lay the main cables in our trench’s. Jeff stayed behind to oversee our part in that part. Evan came back a different person and became obviously quiet, midweek Evan came in my office and announced he would be leaving for college at the end of the week. I stayed away from the subject of Jeff or even the time I had with him myself. In my heart I felt it was the best thing for everyone and gave him a small bonus for his hard work.

Thinking back about it all makes me nerves twitch. That could have gone all kinds of wrong ways and I just can’t stress how relieved I was to see it all fade into the past. Going on the camping trip we got everybody comfortable in the camper, Dad wanted us to bring hiss old Jeep to ride around the country trails in. It’s less than a two hour drive to the cabin but it seemed so much less with all of our excitement and chatter. The best part was the surprise my father had for us all when we got there. He had been stealing away over the years and managed to make the cabin a stunning piece of art. Truly breathtaking. Life suddenly became so much easier for me on our vacation.

My son stayed in the cabin with his grandparents and my wife and I spent quality time in the new motorhome. She refused to let me get any sleep that first night. After she gripped her pussy onto my cock she became a different person. I only had minor input on how it would go. I found her pussy had demands that I must fulfill. Being a most willing victim, I found I had to learn to hold my breath for quite some time while she began grinding herself on my entire face. I only tapped her twice when oxygen was at its lowest level. The speed she exhibited to skillfully land on my entire cock was just astounding. People joke about making a car or a van rock as they fuck, But she truly had that whole motorhome rocking side to side.

As the sun rose my wife was just beginning to settle down for some sleep and I decided to take a shower in the cabin. I found my father in the kitchen making coffee and I was embarrassed when he stopped me, “Heyyyyy Son, I think you have something on your face.” He didn’t even crack a smile. “When you get out of the shower, you and I will go out to inspect the shocks on that camper.” I just about lost it when my father proudly started cracking up. The worst was after the shower m mom had made breakfast and said she would deliver some food to my wife around lunchtime, ‘she needs her rest’. Good God! How could they possibly know?

The entire world couldn’t be better than that time we spent the weekend at the cabin. My father and I had created projects to do and I had to take the camper with the trailer into the tiny town for a load of bricks. The masonry yard was next to a rest area slash park. I remembered being there when I was a kid when my father was picking up brick. While a couple guys in the yard were loading my trailer the man behind the counter told me they didn’t have a restroom, everyone just uses the rest area restroom.

I made my way to the small building and was relieving myself in a urinal. A young man I had seen in the Yard went into the stall next to me. I could see the small hole in the wall and I could tell by the shadow he was looking at my cock through it. Of course, I got hard fast, and I could see his shadow stroking himself. I slipped my cock through the hole and straight into an urgent hungry mouth. My guess was he had little time to spare and was on a mission. Fine with me because he used all of his skills to make me give up my next generation of kids. I didn’t pull out after giving him what he was after because I could see he was still working on his cock. Then I simply said, let’s switch. I pulled out, he stood up. I went to work. The length was slightly above average but that mushroom head was enormous and the piss hole was a gaping precum fountain. He had a strong smell that filled my nose when I buried my nose in his bush. He had started slamming into the partition while telling me, not asking, telling me he was going to cum in my throat, he said he knew I would be his hungry faggot wanting his young stud nut. And as he delivered on his promise I did something very rare, I shot off without even touching myself.

I walked back as if nothing was different and went back to the cabin with the brick. Later we needed a few bags of pebbles to fill between the brick and I took my father’s Jeep for that. I decided to go into the stall next to the urinal and wait for a little while A car pulled into the lot with a chatty family getting out for some nice picnic time. My curiosity was peaked when the dad said he was going to use the restroom. I could see the entrance by leaning back and looking through the hole in the partition. The daddy was very very young, and very very handsome. I excited he marched right up to the urinal and bent over to look through the hole. I made sure he saw my face before he stood up again. Within seconds his slowly growing dick slid in for service. He came to the right place for an expert experience. He had his whole body pressed so hard against the wall that I wouldn’t have been surprised if he managed to just squeeze his entire body through it. I could tell he couldn’t even catch his breath as I begged for him to fill me up. Daddy boy didn’t breathe again until he delivered his flood into my insistent mouth. He then calmed himself and began pissing in the urinal. The asshole turned his piss dripping cock back to the hole expecting me to clean the piss from his slit. I still jack off to that for some reason.

After he left I heard the door and peaked through the hole. Another guy from the Yard went to the next stall, we met eyes through the hole and he put his tongue through it. I slid my cock on it as the rest of his mouth took me in. He was good but he changed it up as he got up with his asshole taking my cock up his ass. He tried to stiffle his moans while keeping still as I literally fucked him.

Copyright © 2024 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..