Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Well, What Do You Want To Know? - 3. Chapter 3

The nerd.

Without another word Jeff fixed the problem and got my truck put back together. Fear began to creep into my head, I was worried that he might have a problem with what I just did, and I felt like I should distance our friendship to just, he works for my father. I offered him some cash for the work he did on the truck.

“You don’t owe me anything, especially after giving me the best blowjob of my entire life. Holy fuck. I feel like I should be offering you something. I haven’t done this before, I’m starting to think I might have been missing out. Do you want me to try doing yours? I don’t know how good I would be, though.” I couldn’t tell by his face if he actually wanted to or not.

“Hey, uh, I would certainly love getting sucked. But, you don’t have to do it if you’re not into it.” I could tell he was searching for his words.

“Look, I’m not blind or stupid, I have known how you look at me since you were a kid. If I am going to be honest, it always kinda turned me on when you looked at me like that. At first I thought it was just comparing my man body to your growing boy body. Eventually I realized how often you looked at my butt and my bulge. I would be lying if I said I had never fantasized what it would be like to just let you do whatever you wanted to me. I actually started purposefully trying to show you more and more. When you started to become the young man you are, and seeing how you have filled out, I started wanting to see more of you too. For all I know, this could be my last chance. So, I swear if you whip it out right now, I will drop to me knees. I think I really want to try it. Probably won’t be as good as what you did though.” I was already fishing it out.

“It will be great. Take your time and try to enjoy it. I don’t have expectations. I just want to feel this in your mouth.” He immediately dropped to his knees and slowly started slobbering up and down my cock.

Whatever he thought about what his skills might be lacking, he was wrong. He was a natural, and at that pace I knew he would be rewarded soon enough. I felt the first blast in his mouth, and then told him I was going to cum. I thought he would stop before he got the real blast, instead he went into warp speed. He devoured my young seed. I found myself bending over him each time I felt another blast. Like always, after I finished I didn’t soften right away. I think it gave him the courage to keep going. Now, that is, what I love the most. I can cum 2-4 times before it goes down, although I rarely get the chance to do it like that. Nothing could stop me from literally fucking his mouth. I insisted that he should swallow more, and I made sure to tell him so, “You did good, swallowing my cum. You better have loved the taste, because you won’t get the choice this time. I have much more for you this time. You are going to need your stomach pumped, like Rod Stewart, after you swallow this one. Yeah, I can tell you want it, you love my cock in your mouth, fuck you want to swallow every last drop, don’t you?” I started trembling and shaking as his suction increased. It was like he knew what every movement meant, he could read every breath, he was a cock whisperer.

When I left that night I knew it wasn’t our last time, but I also knew it might take a while before the right time comes up again. What I did like though was the playful banter between us that had double meanings now. It was a huge turn on for me.

Listen carefully, none of that was gay in the traditional meaning of the word. It was simply lust and admiration, combined with the right opportunity. There wasn’t, nor is there, more to say.

By the time my friends finished college I had taken over my father’s business. He still advised me about bidding and overcoming problems, but it was legally mine. I had offered my siblings to share it with me but they all had different plans. It was going so well that I was getting ready to propose to my longtime girlfriend. The first person I asked for permission to take her hand, was her brother. Their father had divorced them and started a new family across the country from them. Their mother had a boyfriend and wasn’t very present in their lives. He even seemed happy to help me with planning the actual proposal.

She was so happy to see me bonding with her younger brother. He had always been a nerd and been so shy. The guy was very smart and quite funny when you gave him a chance. I wanted him to be more comfortable around me so I agreed to let him teach me how to play some of his games, if he agreed to learn how to work out with me. He was so thin and yet I could see how attractive he could be with just a little help.

I knew I surprised him with our first workout involving a canoe and a river. I took the front and put him in the back. I explained that it’s an easy river to navigate and I would explain what to do when I need to. Not far down I knew there was a tiny island we could take a break and eat a sandwich I made for us. I wore my favorite form fitting tshirt with my best short shorts. I knew I wouldn’t have the tshirt on for long, but I was curious to see if he would show any interest in my shorts. I found it a perfect opportunity that he was taking every chance checking out my body. He tried to hide his attempts to look at my cock through the leg holes. That’s right I didn’t wear underwear that day because I had a mission to really get his attention. No it wasn’t the mission you are thinking of. Well, not entirely. See, people like him never had the chance to receive attention like this, let alone take the chance of checking out what a well formed man looks like up close. It really can be a huge motivator to get in shape and to earn more attention from people you find desirable.

Her brother, Sammy, was no different. After we landed on the island and ate our lunch, I asked if he would mind letting me stretch before we continued. He just nodded and sat on a rock to watch. I liked the attention he was giving me, but I decided to bump it up a small notch. “Hey, Sammy, can you give me a hand a moment? Yeah. Here, take my hands and pull me out further so I can try to get my head on my knees. Oh, that’s good. Ok. Would you mind if I lay back you grab my ankle, while I lift it you pull? Wow, that’s perfect. I usually have to explain how to do it, but you’re a natural. Ok now I need to stretch my hams and glutes so if you will put your hands under my lifted knee while pressing it towards my face that would be great. Now use one hand to hold my knee while pressing against the back of my heel. Perfect. Ok, same thing other leg.” I could see he was very aware that my cock and balls were now fully exposed through the leg hole. I encouraged him to put his whole body into it so he could press his dick against my growing stiff cock. “That’s great, just what I needed. Was it alright with you?”

“Yes, I am fine.” He was trying to hide his excitement so I pretended not to notice. I will say that it seemed to be perfectly sized. I was almost getting excited to eventually see it in the flesh

I made sure, during the trip, that whatever the thing I needed was near his waist or somewhere that I needed to reach over him to get. His crotch was either near my face or mine was close to his face. It was nearly a constant attention of man cock.

The next day we spent in the basement of his mother’s house. Sammy is almost 20 and living at home. I admit I had fun gaming with him and finding new ways of keeping his attention. Like, when he was beating me, “Dude, you’re just showing off now.” I knocked the controller out of his hands and got him in a headlock. All good headlocks should get their face close to your dick. It’s actually part of the humiliation process.

Sammy was just strong and squirrelly enough to squeeze out of it, “like you always taking your shirt off?” He cracked me up.

I grabbed him on the top of his thigh when I stood up, “Oh, so you did like checking me out. Here how’s this?” I whipped off my tshirt and threw it at him and he just held.

“See, look at my pecs. How about these guns. I bet you would like my abs.” I walked up to him, “here, seriously, run your hand over them. It’s alright, I won’t bite you. Yeah, don’t they feel good? Stand up, here squeeze my chest. Yes, you’re fine, I do like the attention. Just run your hands along my muscles and on my back. Trace along them and see how they connect. Keep doing that while I change poses. You like that don’t you?” I think he was surprised to hear me say that when his ear was so close to my mouth. “Wow, I can tell you like that.” I was looking straight at his very hard cock.

Immediately he stepped back, turned red and tried to cover it up. I talked softly and stood tall, “You don’t have to be ashamed around me, see I got one too. It’s completely natural to like the way it feels and looks. I don’t want you to be afraid. I would like to teach you how to get some muscle and feel better about yourself. Do you want me to teach you?”

Sammy uncovered his erection and stood tall like me, “Yes, please. I would like that very much.”

“Great. that is very brave of you. If you don’t mind, I would prefer to call you Sam, I would like to talk to you like you are a man and not a child. It’s not for everyone, just me, ok?” He smiled a real smile for the first time. “Now, show me how you beat me on that game.” We had a great time after that.

Our next workout was at my house in my basement. I could tell by his face that he expected me to have more equipment and stuff, instead of just a weight bench and a floor mat, the kind wrestler’s use. “Honestly, you don’t even need those. Your body is all you need, other things just add more to it.” I whipped off my shirt and we both started laughing. “I know, but let’s get on the mat. I want you to watch me doing pushups. Lay on your stomach so you can see my form while I do a couple reps.” He did and I could tell he was more attentive to my dick area. “Alright, so now lay your hand flat with the palm up. Keep it right under my nose while I do a couple more reps. See how my nose would almost touch your palm? Now place it under my chest while I do a couple more. I should try to keep it level.“ he watched as my chest and my nose stayed in a perfect line. “Now, don’t be scared, I have a point to this, put your palm up right here.” I heard Sam gasp as he felt the weight of my dick fall into his hand twice. “Now, the point is that your nose and your dick aren’t the same length, the trick is to keep the body straight and only come close with your nose, understand?”

Sam nodded and stayed in that position while I did several more. “I am so very proud of you, that was very brave. Alright, let’s see if you can do a couple. Whatever you are brave enough to try you will get in return.”

I don’t think he understood my meaning until his dick landed in my open palm. I did not squeeze or grab, just my open palm to land on. “Can you do it couple more?” He nodded and and managed 4 more. “You did great, now there are several ways to do crunches, or situps, but here’s what I think is best. You sit on my feet like this, and wrap your arms around my knees, to keep them from moving. Now watch.” I easily went through twenty, then did twenty each side and twenty more with knees bent and feet wide apart. That was really more for his opportunity to look at my semi hard dick that was wanting attention than anything else. Then, because he was so freely watching my dick while I was doing my reps, I told him, “Whatever you are brave enough to try is what you will get.” And so he got to see me practically drooling over his dick like he just did looking at mine.

“Now, I am going to do some bench presses, I want you to stand here and spot me.” I explained how to do that. As I began my set, Sam clearly saw his opportunity to have his leg hole open where I could clearly see his growing dick. When we switched I complimented him, “You were great and I really enjoyed watching you learn how to do this. And I am excited to see you getting so brave. Now I will do the same for you.”

Sam was so completely hard before laying down on the bench because he couldn’t wait to see me with a boner while being so close to his face. He didn’t even try to hide his desire to look up my shorts. He cleared his throat before getting ready to do another rep, “Can you stand with your legs on each side of my head please?”

“Of course,that is certainly brave.” And, of course, I complied with his request. He did struggle to get more reps and I was impressed that he used his opportunity to rise his face up the leg hole to touch his face on my dick. After he finished I praised him for his efforts, “Sam! That was great, those last two big pushes got you up to 13. And, since you were so brave with your technique, I too would like to see how many more I can do using the same technique. What do you say?” Sam blushed but took the same position I was in, it was very exciting to hear him breathe hard as I pressed my face onto his very hard cock as it began streaming long bands of precum that he probably didn’t know I was purposely catching in my mouth.

As time went by my girlfriend began to comment about the small changes people are noticing in Sammy. They see him coming out of the basement more, bathing more, wearing better clothes more. She keeps asking me how I am getting him to do things differently. “Well, I think I am the first male who is willing to not judge him and just try to encourage him. We have an agreement that he learns how to work out more and i learn how to play some games. I think it can be a good thing for both of us.” Oddly enough whatever I said was a complete turn on for her and she rode on my cock like it was a bucking bronco. Yeehaw.

The next game night we used a motion controller which he asked me to stand behind him with my hands on his waist while he showed me how to use it. Sam started really grinding into me which isn’t the right thing to do unless you’re ready for the consequences.

When we switched, my focus was less on the controller and more on the stick behind me. I did exactly what he did to me. I think it had been a long time since I had been touched on my butt like that so it felt really good. Thankfully Sam decided it was time to test the whole brave thing by grabbing onto my cock with a determined purpose. I reached behind me and started stroking his hard cock through his pants. Sam began opening my pants and I tossed the controller on the couch and reached behind me to open his. The passion he put into stroking my shaft is exactly what he received from me. That guy’s cock was so thick and silky. Like a man who knows what he wants he spun me around and dropped to his knees. The way he devoured my cock reminded me of Jeff. So hungry and so wanting. Who wouldn’t want their dick sucked like that. And, to top it off who doesn’t want to cum without having to warn them, just go with it and give them what they want. I don’t know if Sam was ready for it but he took it like a champ. I didn’t ask him if he wanted me to suck his cock i stood him up and dropped to my knees. He was already drooling with excitement and I wanted all of it. Within a couple minutes he was trembling as he started shooting his babies down my throat.

That continued like that through getting engaged and up to the bachelor party. Jeff and Sam joined some of my friends and I on a weekend fishing trip. At least that’s what we were calling it. Lots of alcohol, a slut that never showed but we told some of the drunk guys she was on the other side of the hole in a wall. We took turns who would be on the other side. I was actually surprised how many of the other guys wound up on the other side as well. This one dude and I weren’t close, not that we were enemies or anything, I just never cared for the guys he hung out with. I was just leaving the restroom when he locked eyes with me before going into the door where the hole was in the wall. I wasted no time sticking my cock through the hole and pleased with his efforts. The best part was when I felt him get my ccock up his ass. He was grinding and moaning. Jeff came up behind me while I was fucking the hole in the wall, then pushed his cock up my ass. Luckily for me I can continue to fuck after shooting a load or two. So I continued to shoot while getting Jeff off. Some hours later Sam was fucking a jock in the garage and I did exactly what Jeff did to me. Sam couldn’t last very long and stepped aside when he was done so I could get off in the guys butt too.

I admitted to them that I thought we’d have fished more than we did. But also that was my first experience messing around with a group of dudes.

Copyright © 2024 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Looks like a non-exclusive club of 'straight' guys getting their gay side some fun...

  • Like 3
Link to comment

You can say that, but it also represents a greater reality that has always existed in the male hunan. It’s the secret that cannot be talked about and is the animal that drives the laws of men. People today act like they’ve invented something new, they didn’t even invent the ’you must except my gay preference’ culture. History has that in every empire right before it crumbles.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

My only question is what is how autobiographical this is.? I suppose the story feels genuine and generous.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

"None of that was gay in the traditional meaning of the word. It was simply lust and admiration combined with the right opportunity." Really!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The reason I wrote this story has no factual connection to one person, instead the mindset today is so one directional that I wanted to represent a truth that you obviously don’t know about. The fact that straight men have had, do have, and will have man on man activities is greatly misunderstood. You do not have to create a whole lifestyle and announce to the world just to get ot give a blow job for fucksake. Stop talking about it, man up and make some kids, you will still get to suck a dick, as long as you can keep the damn secret.

Link to comment

Yes I write about life experiences, some versions of myine some friends or relatives. Every writer does. There’s usually a message behind the story that may inspire you, but I am fine if it pisses You off, I don’t care, actually it’s funny to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..