Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Well, What Do You Want To Know? - 4. Chapter 4

Bells will be ringing. Wedding bells.

The big wedding, I feel like it’s more of a formality than anything more meaningful. Women mostly are the ones who want the world to see they have chosen a man to keep the population intact. Men, I think mostly, agree to the ritual of it all to see what everyone will contribute to their union financially, but mostly because who doesn’t love a good party? And what a fanfare it was as practically every person we’ve ever known, along with some we haven’t we’re filing into the massive church. I couldn’t help but peak out of the men’s dressing room to see how much of crowd we were getting. As I watched I felt chills vibrating through my body. I have chosen the best girl I have ever met, but what if I chose her 5 minutes before a better one showed up. What if she turns out to be a crazy person who put on a really good show in order to capture a victim?

”Dude, you look like you’re going to faint, you two are going to have a great life together.” Ty knew exactly how my mind worked, he’s known me my entire life. Then he whispered so nobody would hear, “And if she turns out to be a bitch. Fucking dump her ass.”

”Ty, you are freaking nuts, you know that right?” I wrapped my arms around him and we hugged a calming meaningful bro-hug. One of the groomsman I had just met the day before, some cousin of my fiancé who was close when they were kids. He seemed rugged and strong, some kind of rancher in Montana, named Brock. More like Brick as in built like a brick shit house. Even though he was very quiet he laughed at all the jokes and was very helpful helping us with our ties. I happened to look around the room as we were in various states of dress, and Brock was in his dress socks, strangely snug boxers and a sleeveless undershirt. Basically one of those tight wife beater type things you might see on some trailer park dude, except his was clean and crisp looking. Well, since I am telling you this in order to make a point, I was struck by the snug boxers. He had the face of Brad Pitt and the body of a toned down Dwayne Johnson. You ever have that most inappropriate thought at the most inappropriate moment, well that was one of mine. I thought, too bad it’s my wedding day.

Well, standing at the altar I was relieved that she said “I do”, and that I think I was still speaking English. I swear I don’t remember if my lips even moved. I remember Ty kinda nudged me at one point. What was funny at the time I had no idea why he did it. Until I heard him loudly say, “Hold on folks, he’s a bit nervous and he’ll be catching up with us shortly.” Apparently I had been standing there staring into space with a big smile on my face.

As we were whisked away in a Limo to get changed at the hotel, she looked at me with such warmth and love. I just couldn’t stop kissing her beautiful face. Even though we were still in our fancy wedding clothes, we had a toned down version we changed into. Mine only basically a thinner loser material, but her secondary dress was shorter and less of all the foofoo stuff.

I’m pretty sure everyone at the church was at the reception as well as double the number who didn’t. It was truly a great time and I probably drank too much. The venue had two levels with food and drinks on each, one included the dance floor and the other included a great seating area for talking. On the dance floor level I stepped into the men’s room to find Brock at one of the urinals. He looked me in the eyes as I stepped up to the porcelain basin and smiled. He had that Brad Pitt face and even had that Brad Pitt cocky grin with that soft sexy voice. “You look like you’re having a good time. I’m glad I got to meet the man who won my cousin’s heart.”

”Brock, I see why she adores you so much, it’s really nice to meet you too.” I glanced at his face, down at his very perfect cock and back to mine which seemed to be uncontrollably growing. “I think I’ve had a lot to drink.”

”That’s alright, it is your wedding reception, you are allowed to make a fool of yourself. I bet you make my cousin happy with that monster. I bet you have had your share of good times with something like that.” Brock didn’t even try to hide the fact that he was looking at my mostly hard dick. Why? I can’t really say, but I knew something was about to happen.

Brock was hard and stroking and I was too, “Hey” was all I got to say as one of the kids came in the room. I think he was a son of a cousin of mine, but who can keep up with all of that. Brock and I smiled, washed our hands, one last look at each other through the mirror with a smile and we were back in the thick of the party. Loud, sweaty, hot and all the things a party should be. I told my wife I was going outside for some air and cool off. She gave me a kiss like saying thank you for letting me know first. It was nice to see my new wife so happy and awesome to see so many people enjoying themselves as I walked towards the front doors. I was a very lucky man, indeed.

The cars seemed to be everywhere for miles. By one newer pickup, a guy who I went to highschool with was making out with a pretty girl who wasn’t his wife. He looked up when I approached, smiled and winked before getting back to making out. A bit further out I saw two guys sitting on a tailgate. I meandered in their direction and saw them passing something, probably a joint I thought. As I got closer they saw me and I saw Brock with a joint to his lips and a smiling younger guy who introduced himself as a friend of Sammy’s, Clay. I had recognized him as someone who recently started going to the gym with Sam. They invited me to sit with them and I got just passed them to lean against the side of the truck bed and stretched out my tired legs.

Clay pulled out another joint and offered it to me if I wanted to light it up. I had only done it a few times before but didn’t see any reason not to do it then. After we shared that all around Clay stood a few feet from truck and began pissing with everything in full view. He saw the two of us looking and got a huge suggestive smile. Well, I knew there was some unfinished business with Brock, but apparently the tango had already started with Clay. I just sat where I was looking and watching as the two of them started rubbing each other in sly and aggressive ways. Each of them looked at me before getting brave enough to all out stroke each other. Their mating dance turned out to be a huge turn on for me to watch. They decided to go into the cab of the truck and I sat in the driver seat as Clay started sucking on Brock in the middle. Both of them were rubbing my cock while I kept my hands on the wheel and watched. Before I knew it, they had my cock out and Clay was slobbering on it. I figured I was a bit drunk and didn’t think I was going to cum so instead I orchestrated them to get into a position so Brock could fuck Clay. They were really pounding each other when I decided to escape and continue my walk.

As I made my way towards the back of the venue I saw where the staff would sneak out for cigarettes. I walked up to the one guy who was on break and kinda hidden by a dumpster. “I don’t normally smoke cigarettes, but if you don’t mind, can I have one of yours?” He was a very young man who wasted no time getting one out and then lighting it for me. “You look very young.”

”Just turned 18 last week. Been working here for the summer before going to a trade school in the fall.” He was very relaxed and kept a nice smile.

”What are you going to study?” I am always looking at guys like him with admiration for knowing what a waste of money a university is for most people.

”Electrician, most of my family do some kind of construction.” I smiled wide.

”Yeah, mine too, I just took over my dad’s excavating business. Maybe we’ll see each other on a job.” I leaned against the privacy fence surrounding the dumpster.

The kid turned sideways and started pissing towards the far side of the dumpster. I walked up beside him and started pissing as well. Then he looked around before turning back to me. “Look. I can tell you’re pretty drunk, and you probably wouldn’t remember me later, so if you promise not to freak out, I would suck your dick real fast.” I smiled at him and turned towards him with my cock still hanging out. He looked me in the eye and smiled before completely taking it in his mouth. The boy had skills and it was working on me.

”Fuck it dude, my wife is going to do that for me later. Why don’t you just let me suck you off?” He seemed to like that idea and I quickly switched places with him. He didn’t have a big dick by any stretch of the imagination, but it was perfectly beautiful and quite delicious. I was completely into the way he trembled and holding his breath. I spent a little time licking his balls while stroking his extremely hard dick. Then he said, “You better watch out, I think I’m going to cum.” To which I answered my sucking with more urgency than before. “Oh fuuuccckkk.” Was all he could say as I struggled to keep up with the flood of boy semen filling my mouth. He trembled in disbelief when I refused to stop after his orgasm subsided. But I had a mission and I knew he was completely mind blown as I brought him back to the brink of cumming again. “Holy fuck.” And so it began again. There was less this time but he was stunned.

”You better get back in there. And if you decide you want to earn some extra money you can call that number on my card and I will find you something to do.” He hurriedly got his shit together and went back to work.

My honeymoon went as I expected with us both passing out. The next day however was the first time fucking without a condom and without pulling out. We didn’t always use a condom before, I don’t care for them, but we always pulled out. Nnw she found out how I can cum several times without slowing down. I had her climbing the walls. Two days of practically nonstop fucking she looks at me and says, “Something is different, I don’t know for sure, but I actually think I might be pregnant.” Well, she was 100% correct. Morning sickness, crankiness and the disinterested in my cock was slightly disappointing, but caring for her while giving our child a chance to grow was one of the best things in my life.

My friends who knew me well, helped me maintain my sanity by relieving my tension. Thank goodness I had them around to release my frustrations. On the day she went into labor, I was in the bathroom at the shop with my cock up the dumpster kids ass and pounding him like I could get him pregnant. Just as I began shooting into him for the second time in a row, my phone in my office rang. The kid slid off my dick and started getting himself together, “You better go answer that.” He said.

Copyright © 2024 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..