Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Well, What Do You Want To Know? - 7. Chapter 7

Being nervous, afraid, ashamed and still not able to resist the temptation is one of the sexiest things about it all.

After having a wonderful weekend with my family I was happy to be home Monday morning. As I considered whether or not I could manage a couple more days off to catch up on things at home, my wife came in the kitchen looking slightly nervous. That’s the face she always wishes she could hide, but it is like a beacon sending out a distress signal. I knew how much she loved hugs and I loved how I could feel her melt into them. “I know something is bothering you, talk to me, Babe.”

”We’re pregnant.” It didn’t come out as happy and I didn’t think it sounded like she considered it a bad thing either.

”What? Babe, That’s fantastic! Are you happy about it?” I looked her in the eyes with as much love and affection as I could ever have.

” I am excited to give our son a brother or a sister. I just don’t like the morning sickness and getting fat, let alone the recovery after giving birth. Seeing you happy about it though makes me feel better about it all.” She melted back into my arms.

” I love it, I can’t wait to see it and hold it. Do you have any idea who the father is?” She has known me long enough to know my humor, thank goodness because I don’t have the skill of being able to hold back.

”Well, I am pretty sure it was a guy this weekend, He was so sexy that I practically raped him.” I pretended to be shocked.

”All guys pray that a woman would do that to them. I’m sure he feels like the luckiest man alive.” We had a great week of getting things caught up. OBGYN visit, and preparing a room for the new baby.

That Saturday we invited Sam and my parents over for a cookout. Sam brought a beautiful young lady with him and it was obvious they were smitten for each other. We were all sitting by the pool when he announced that they were engaged. They also admitted that they happened to be pregnant but that they had already gotten engaged before they found out. My wife was incredibly happy for her baby brother, “That is great news, and it will be so wonderful for your baby to have a cousin the same age, don’t you think.”

Sam laughed, “Yeah, that would be great, wait, what are you saying?”

”We’re pregnant too, we just found out.” And everyone immediately stood up and cheered and cried, it was such a great moment.

Later I had gone in to get the dessert’s we prepared and Sam came in to help. We bro hugged and then he stopped me from picking up the dessert’s. “I want to thank you. I don’t think I could have ever imagined that I would be a dad, let alone leave my mother’s house. What you taught me is the greatest gift I have ever received.

”Out of curiosity, what exactly are you thinking I taught you?” I knew what he was likely going to say, but I still wanted to hear what he would say.

” You gave me the confidence to think I was sexy enough and it taught me how to be a great sexual partner.” Another bro hug and we went to deliver the desserts.

I used the timer on my new camera for a group photo. What I see when I look at that picture, nobody else would ever know. Sam and I were standing behind our ladies while he had a firm grip on my cock. The other thing I see is the way he was acting cool while driving the Camaro when we went to the store for some non alcoholic beverages and more snacks. He loved driving that car, and he had a good time waving at the ladies on the way to the store. After we parked Sam pointed at the sporting goods store in the same plaza, “Do we have a second to go in there?” I shrugged and had him lead the way.

Sam guided us straight over to the canoes and kayaks . He was telling me how he would like to do some fishing this summer which made us both chuckle at the success we had fishing at my bachelor party. I saw a sign over his shoulder, “Hey, there’s a restroom, I gotta piss.” I hoped he would follow me.

Just as I was about finished Sam came in and grabbed my pissing cock. After it finished he bent over and cleaned the piss off in his mouth. I didn’t want to waste any time so I pushed him into a stall. I sucked his dick for a couple minutes I hitched his pants down under his ass and spun him around. I tried to be reasonably gentle as I aggressively began fucking his ass. Knowing we didn’t have much time he started frantically stroking his cock while matching my thrusts to push back onto them. I could feel each spasm as he started cumming on the floor. I started cumming during my thrust but had to suddenly stop when someone entered the restroom. My dick still deeply jammed up his ass I shuddered as it continued pumping my man juice into him. While the guy was washing his hands Sam sat on the toilet to push out my deposit as I slid out for the sink.

Whoever the guy was he had left right before I got to the sinks. “Sam, I will meet you at the car, I am gonna go to the grocery store.” All I heard was Kay as I walked out of the door.

While in the grocery store I ran into the friend from highschool who had been kissing the girl in the parking lot who was not his wife. “Hey Todd, longtime no see.”

Todd smiled a sly and naughty grin. “Oh my god, thank you for not telling anyone what I was doing at your wedding. Gail would have killed me. How is married life for you?” He leaned in slightly as if I might tell him a dirty little secret.

”Oh man, I couldn’t ask for better. You know , we have one son who is just over two now and we are expecting another one in the fall. I heard through the grapevine that you and Gail have three now.” I nudged him in the ribs with my elbow.

”Yeah, kids are great. Listen, I gotta get back but I would love to catch up someday. Would you mind if I gave you a call? Maybe you could let me come over to swim in your pool that I heard about?” I told him I would and handed him one of my business cards that has my direct line at the shop.

Sam was sitting in the car listening to the radio as I got back. “Hey Sam, are we all good?”

”Hell yeah, brother, we are great.” I knew what a mess it can be if you don’t get it all out of your ass right away.

The following weekend my wife and Sam’s fiancé decided to take an overnight trip to go nursery room shopping. Sam was taking that time to work on some projects at home and I just needed to get some paperwork done at the shop when the phone rang. I actually recognized the voice immediately. “I hope I’m not interrupting anything important, I wao just thinking that it is pretty hot outside and thought maybe since Gail is at her moms that maybe we could go swimming in your pool, It’s cool if you don’t have time, I just thought maybe.”

”Todd, you know what man, my wife is out of town for the night and I think it would be great to hang out with you at the pool.” We agreed on a time and as I was getting out of the truck Todd was pulling up in his truck. I waited for him to catch up and escorted him into the house.

”Dude, this place is killer, I had no idea. Shit, did you do all of this yourself?” He was looking around taking it all in.

”Well, with the help of friends and family, but yeah it was my design. Come see the pool.” I ushered the way as I put on some low volume music.

I grabbed us a couple of bottles of beer and showed him around. When we got to my little pole barn shop he said, “Wow, you really are doing great. Who would have guessed that the dude in ninth grade I caught looking at my dick would be doing so well!”

”That’s funny, because the way I remember it, you were hard as rock and trying to get me to look at you stroking it.” I wasn’t taking it as a slam. I was looking at it while he was jerking off in the locker room.

”Yeah, sounds about right, I was a walking boner back then. I got off at anyone looking at it, or even if I thought someone wanted to look at it. I saw Mr Clark, the math teacher, looking at my dick at the urinals. It got me so hard that I couldn’t stop myself from cumming into the toilet while he stood there with his dick hard and watching me go at it. I often wondered if he wanted to suck it. I don’t know what I would have done if he tried though.” That was a lot of information to unpack, but it wasn’t any real surprise to me, Mr Clark looked at our dicks all the time.

” I imagine that if he wanted to suck it that you would have shot off in his mouth. And, to be honest, it wouldn’t have surprised me if you tried it.” I left it hanging there.He didn’t respond or offer any other information, nor did I. As we relaxed in the pool I tested his reaction, “I remember thinking that you probably had the biggest dick and the hairiest bush in the whole school.”

“I did! Well, one of anyway. Jason, the quarterback, anyway I heard he sucked a dick in school and that’s why his parents moved. I don’t know if it was true or not.” All of the talk about dicks reminded me of highschool.

”I heard that one too. Did you hook up with that girl from my reception?” I couldn’t help but look at Todd’s dick while he was floating around on a raft. I swore I could see it throb.

”No , she got worried after you got passed us that we would have been busted. Did you ever let a dude suck your dick? I swear I would never tell anyone, I have to admit I have thought about it.” It felt like a trap, I wasn’t sure if he heard something or if he was trying to do something, but I knew I was going to need to say something.

”Why haven’t you, if you’ve thought about it?” Obviously I didn’t want to answer him directly.

” You know, what if someone found out and narked on me. What if I hated it and I pissed the other dude off. Or worse, what if I liked it and had to learn to live with a guy and shit!” I spit out my beer that I had just taken a gulp of.

”What the Fuck!” I was cracking up, “why did you go from enjoying a blowjob and straight to being gay and living with a dude? That’s really messed up.”

Todd saw the humor and yet he still looked serious, “Well, I thought about how much I loved getting inside of Gail’s pussy, I knew I was addicted. I followed her everywhere and wanted to touch it, kiss it smell it, and definitely fuck it every chance I could. I was afraid that I might get cock hungry like that. Dude, I swear I would kill you if you tell anyone this shit.”

I made my raft get beside his except our heads at opposite ends. That way we can see each other’s faces. “Alright, relax, I wouldn’t ever do that to you or anyone for that matter. But, I get what you’re saying about it. So, let me ask you this. Have you ever been with any other girls since you were with Gail sexually?”

” I knew you would ask me that, only because you saw me with that girl. And then you didn’t tell anyone, I will tell you that I have been with three other women.” I could see the fear in his eyes.

”Dude, I won’t get you in trouble, it’s none of my business what you do in your marriage. But, let me ask you this. Did you fall in love with their pussies and need to follow them around town until you could live with them?” He studied my face and I knew not to say another word until he did.

”Alright, fair enough. I tell you what did happen twice though. They were the ones following me around and threatening to expose me if I didn’t continue. I lived in fear that one of them would actually do it. So, can you imagine what it would be like with some dude trying to make you start some kind of gay relationship?” He shook his head and closed his eyes. “That would be a fucking nightmare.”

”That would be fucked up, I don’t think that would be the case if you didn’t lead them on. I think men are basically the same, the majority probably just want to get off and go back to their real life. I mean, it’s women who put so much emotion and meaning into it. Don’t get me wrong, I love the way my wife is when she is using me in that way, but I will admit that I get horny for something strange and completely unmeaningful.” I knew I could be setting myself up by admitting that much.

Todd looked at me for a very uncomfortable amount of time. “Do you mean like the dude by the dumpster at your reception?”

I swear the blood left my body and I was about to die. He fucking saw us. How much did he see? Did he tell anyone? Is he trying to blackmail me? Now what the fuck am I going to do?

”Dude. I saw everything. After you walked away that girl took off. I stood there for awhile trying to decide what to do and then saw you further out way back the other way. I think I was drunk enough to tey getting you to look at my dick again. Or something like that. I watched you bullshitting with that dude and was about to walk away when he started blowing you. I felt my mind explode, I thought I must be seeing things, but there you were. Then, when I saw you suck his cock. I will just say, I have probably jacked off to that every day since then. Holy shit dude, I had to go into a gas station restroom to wash the jizz out of my pants before I could go home. Then I started thinking about all the missed opportunities that I have probably had.” He knew I was struck numb. “Like you said, I don’t want to ruin your life or anything like that. I want what you just described, I want to try something with a dude and then go back to my life without him following me around or trying to make something out of it that will never be there.”

”And that’s why you wanted to come here and hang out with me? To get your dick sucked?” I was trembling.

After a minute of silence he finally said, “Well, yeah and maybe even suck yours if we got into it.” Wow, wow, wow is all that kept going through my mind. I mean, it wasn’t like I didn’t have a clue that he was curious or something, but this was just wow.

” I gotta take a piss.” I got out of the pool and went back into the cabana. As I stood there a minute I realized he was standing in the doorway watching me. I couldn’t remember if I had closed the door or if he opened it, but my cock was quickly giving me away. I simply turned slightly in his direction and he came in closing the door behind him. It takes a while for your eyes to adjust in there after being in the sun. It was very well insulated to keep it somewhat cool. I could sense Todd was very close. I had no idea what he was expecting from me next, but I wasn’t even in the same ballpark with what he did. Suddenly he did something bo other guy had ever even tried before and that I swore never would happen. He kissed me on the lips. And not a quick test the water kind of thing, I mean full on tongues and spit. He had me so tight in his arms I didn’t think I could escape. I mean, I didn’t try, but I was sure he wouldn’t let me if I did.

In all that crazy intense passion he had managed to get me shorts all the way down and he dropped to his knees to kiss, lick, and suck my balls. Then he moved it to the base of my shaft until he reached the bulbous mushroom on top. He kissed, licked and sucked every bit of it before taking it into his mouth. I knew I was gushing out a ton of precum by that point. I think it just drove him to want more. I wasn’t sure but if you forced me to say it, I think he was able to get my whole cock in his mouth and throat. I wasn’t sure because it didn’t take me very long before he got his mouth full of my cum. I started to try to work out the plan for him to keep going, but he did that all on his own. He didn’t even slow down. I actually tried to get him to stand up but he refused to let my dick to leave his mouth. I had to squat until I was sitting on the floor as he continued to suck with all of his might. Then I had to pivot with him so focused on my cock. Finally, I got his cock in my mouth as I started shooting down his hungry throat. But, clearly his thrusts into my mouth meant that he wasn’t about to let go yet. I gave him one of my very best blowjobs in my life, I mean, easily top five. I had two fingers deep in his ass and balls deep in my throat when I greedily swallowed his macho bucket full of cream. He finally rolled onto his back completely satiated as much as me. I started chuckling between breaths and then he joined in.

Copyright © 2024 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

In AA they say when you’re feeling strong and not tempted longer than you can remember, your addiction is in the parking lot doing pushups. It has always been a moment of opportunity and trust that it won’t change everything. The only other thing is alcohol impairment. It is sometimes said that we already made up our minds before we pick up the drink or drug. Meaning, you want the freaky sex while impaired because it enhances it, and it side benefit for an excuse. Are there nefarious people who do bad things to people, absolutely. But, we each carry with us a truth and we should be careful to not confuse them. Life can be / is much simpler if we stay in our lane. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..