Jump to content

Grantly

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama, Coming of Age, Rich Boy

I have had a very unusual life, which started from the moment I was born and named Sebastian Mitchell Amos Grantly in Douglas, on the Isle of Man, UK. Things dramatically changed when just before Christmas and at nearly six years old, my mother and I flew to Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, where my name officially became Mitchell Amos Grant, at first, I had no idea why.


Please comment, react, follow, review and recommend my story.

I’m always looking to improve with new stories… Regards Q.

Copyright Nov 2023... All Rights are Reserved, Preston Wigglesworth

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mate

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Again Quokka mixes in this nicely knit up fast paced story an interesting snippet of life of a young lad and educational locations for the reader to study. Even if the reader is taking just a skimming interest in the places presented in the story using Google Maps and Wikipedia, the sites become intriguing targets for a holiday, or two, or a dream of such holiday.

I really like to learn about far away sites I can only dream to visit, it helps me to understand better the people and the culture. The special gift in this story in the Manx, and the usefulness of learning other languages.

I feel the story comes to abrupt end. Now that the reader knows the mystery behind the main character it might provide source for continuing adventure in the future. New gang for the Special Forces, perhaps? Five years after;?
 

Response from the author:

Thank you for your awesome review…

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..