Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,791 Words
  • 3,068 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Time Will Tell - 4. Chapter 4

I know this is LONG over do. I have put it on the back burner for a while and now I'm going to finish it..

Part G

Later on that day Trent cornered me in the lunch room, he grabs my arm and yanks me down a nearly deserted hallway. Pushes me up against a locker and looks into my eyes. His eyes have flecks of green in them, so dreamy.

“What do you think you’re doing, dude. Someone could see us.” I tell him, his lips are so close. So very close. A mere inch a way, how I could just move a little closer and we’d be touching.

“I don’t care. I have been thinking about you all day. I cannot seem to get you out of my head. So…” He leans in a little bit. But hesitates, leaving his lips once more a mere inch away. He moves his head to the side, his sweet smelling breathe brushing against my cheek. Giving me goose bumps. My skin felt like it was crawling with anticipation, my heart raced inside my chest. Leaving my breath coming out in short huffs.

“Well I do, and we can’t. At least not here, in the open.” Licking my lips, I grabbed his hand and lead him to a nearby classroom that looked empty. Closing the door behind us, I lean back against the wall and take him in. How his muscles filled in his shirt, how his pecs seemed to make his shirt taunt. Trents biceps, and forearms, along his hands looked massive, impressive, powerful, yet gentle. He could be Abercrombie model.

“Devon?” He whispers, “I’m going to kiss you now. Don’t freak out.” I open my mouth but nothing came out. I try again but still nothing… “You’re so cute when you do that.”

I blush, “Thanks.”

He leans in, but hesitates. Pulling back his head a little bit, and then coming closer. We do this for about thirty more seconds until our lips faintly touch. What a spark. It electrified me, making my heart hammer in my chest. We touch lips again and stay connected for a minute. I take his head into my hands and hold it there. If weren’t for the wall holding me up, I think I would have fell down onto the fall. My knees felt weak, my head swooned and everything in that moment seemed perfect.

Releasing the kiss, I put my hands on his hips and my head on his shoulder. I huffed in exhilaration, my world could come crashing down and I would be okay with it. I mean I got to kiss the hottest guy in school, I got to hold his head in my hands, I have my hands on his hips and his on mine. God, could this get anymore wonderful?

As if it could, Trent pressed his cock against mine, our rigid dicks ground into each other, wanting to get free of our clothes. Raising my head, I looked into Trent’s eyes and saw desire, hot and passionate. Maybe it is just lust, after all we are both hard as rocks.

“Should we?” He asked, as if he has to. “IF you don’t, I might never speak to you again.” I said, I can’t believe I just said that. I am not one for boldness or confidence. “You’re so hot.” With that he dips his hands under my shirt. My skin crawled from the touch; it has never felt tenderness, kindness, or fondness from another guy before. I did the same to him. I took my time, even though my hands were shaking and I thought I was going to pass out, but we both got through it, as the shirts came off. Him in his Adonis glory and me with my skin all bruised and battered, plus scarred.

We stood there looking at each other. I admired everything on him, from his strong jaw line and perfect plush lips to his thick neck. Trent’s pecs had hair around each nipple, and sparse hair in-between, but what really drew me in is the line that divided each muscle of his abs. Washboard. I would have liked nothing else but to dip my tongue into each slot.

“Devon you’re perfect. I love looking at your body. It makes me want to do things to you that would be considered inappropriate at school.” He slides his hands over my skin, making almost moan out in desire. “You like that?” He asks, I nodded my head, because I didn’t trust my voice. “Want me to do more?” Why does he have to ask, just do it. “If we do anything more, I think might just explode in my pants.” “You aren’t the only one.” I lightly run my hands over his body, he sighs in pleasure.

 

Part H

When Jeff came over, he wasn’t wearing his normal tee, he had just a hoodie on with nothing under. I could see his sparse body hair poking out from the zipper. And I knew what else was hiding under there too. Perfect pink nipples, set in mounds of muscular flesh, abs that were defined but not defined, a body that has the right amount of muscle versus fat, a dick that is the perfect size to bring us both to pleasure, and an ass that is delicious to eat and grab when we were making love.

“Hey babe. Glad you could come over.” I giggled at the sight of him, not because of him himself, but what he was wearing. I don’t know how he managed to walk the streets. “What are you wearing?” I asked him as he came more into my room.

“I wanted to be sexy and enticing. I guess I do look kind of stupid.” He blushed

“I wouldn’t call it stupid, you are far from stupid, and your body is one for perfection.”

“Thanks. I’m glad someone likes it.”

“Oh, I more than like it. I love it. Especially when our bodies our touching and sliding against each other.” I grabbed my hardening dick to emphasize my meaning.

“So are you looking to get laid tonight?” He laughs, I threw a pillow at him for making fun of me.

“What we do is not just sex, Jeff.” I crossed my arms, “I think what we have is more about love than sex. But if you want sex, than you can find someone else to get you off.” I said as my dick deflated and I lay there with my arms over my chest looking him in eye.

He comes over to the bed and kneels down, slips off his shoes and slides his way between my legs. And up to my face, where he searches my eyes. “I don’t just want sex from you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And making love is just a bonus. You should know better than that.” He looks down at my lips and lightly pecks them. Leaning back, he looks into my eyes again. Kisses my cheek, and then kisses my lips. Leaving them attached there for a moment. I took the bait and pulled his body onto mine and sucked his tongue into my mouth.

Coming up for air, I look into his eyes and see nothing but love. How could I ever doubt such person? We have been dating for two years and he never has done anything to make me question him. “I do love you Jeff. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you as well.” He smiles and kisses me once more.

“Good, because I wouldn’t know how to go about getting another boyfriend like you. I don’t think God made anymore.” I smack him on the ass, and bit his lip.

“Good, because I don’t think I would have liked that much.” He flips me over to where I’m top and he’s bottom. “Who says that I want to be top mister?” Smiling

“Who says that you are going to be topping tonight?” We laughed together

Someone knocked on the door right then, “Yes?” I call out

“Is Jeff in there with you?” My mother asked from behind the door. I guess that’s a good thing.

“Yes, he’s in here with me.” As soon as I said that, my mother opens the door and sees us like we were. “And what do I see here? My son on top of his lover. Didn’t I say no sex tonight?” She pointedly looks at me with a slight frown.

“How could you ask such a thing, mother?”

“Because I am your mom that’s why.” Rolling off Jeff, I sat beside him and held his hand. My mother took it upon herself to sit on the bed and look at us.

“You know I would never interrupt you boys. But I have to ask Jeff a serious question.”

“Can’t it wait until tomorrow?” I huff out

“NO! Now stop it! Jeff, why did you propose to Joshua?” She looks at him, with a frown. Sitting up more now, Jeff looks at my mother for a moment before responding.

“Well, Cindy I do love your son. And I always will. He has always been there for me, and I have him. I cannot imagine my life without him in it. I love him so much, that I vowed to him yesterday that I wouldn’t let anything happen to him, I would always be there to pick him up when he needs it. I don’t expect you to understand our love. But I do wish that you could at least see it in your heart to let us get married some day. I know you think that we are too young for this and I would have to agree. I’m not looking to get married until we are both mature and can handle the responsibility of marriage life.” After he was done talking my mother sat there looking at him and then me. Sometimes looking off into the corner.

“I didn’t know you felt that way Jeff. And it would seem that what I have told Josh, would be considered rude and unloving. I am glad that you have chosen to wait until you both are old enough and mature enough to handle such a responsibility. However, I like the fact that Josh has someone that will always be there for him when things seem tough. I wouldn’t have it any other way. This is me giving you both my blessing.” She said with tears running down her face. Ruining her mascara and eye liner.

“Oh momma! You’re ruining your make up..” I said with a hug and a laugh, Jeff joined in and gave her one as well.

All is well in my world. I couldn’t have asked for more even if I tried.

Please review, like. Tell me what your thoughts are. Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Thank you, Remijay
Copyrighted ® (This story contains violence, sexual encounters and drugs… Under no circumstances do I condone violence or drugs. Any publically recognizable names, places, or surrounding, belongs to the author and owner of this story. This is story is not for sale or profitable. It’s purely for entertainment purposes.<br />If you feel that this story is not for you, or that it is too violent let me know. I am happy to neither accept nor reject any critics, criticism, advice, and or problems. Thank you, Remijay author and owner. Copyrighted ®
  • Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm sorry it has taken so long to get a chapter done with story. Life has been; how to put this... Complicated at best. However, i am starting to write a chapter per book that i have. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..