Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,054 Words
  • 1,161 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sharing - 7. Chapter 6 - Life as a Group

Chapter 6 - Life as a Group

Reporter: That takes us through how you all got together. What was life like with the group? What events occurred that you weren’t expecting?

Mark: We had pretty much settled into roles, keeping the house, preparing meals, school, and work. It was pretty loose. Who ever was around, we usually hung out together. We had a separate room set aside as a study for Tim and Sean. We had a rule that if the door was closed, leave who ever was inside alone – no matter how much you might need some lovin’. Sometimes John would work at home, too. It made the long hours he worked when on a project easier on him and us. Then one day…

Sean: I know what you’re thinking, ‘Clash of the Titans’?.

Mark: Yup, one day it happened. John was working at home, really pounding out the work. He’d been at it for hours. John can be very intense. Sean, Tim and I were kind of laying low, not wanting to disturb him. Brad was off training a client that morning, but showed up in the early afternoon.

Brad came in being Brad, lots of noise, very clearly horny. John came out of the study, the door banging open. His eyes met Brad’s. They didn’t speak, just stared hard at each other across the room. Step by step they approached each other. Each of them were so intense, it was scary. We didn’t say a word, just backed away from them.

Then all of sudden, Brad leaped at John. John caught him around the chest and threw him onto the couch and leaped on top of him. I hope you can picture them, John’s six foot two, two hundred pounds. Brad is six foot, two twenty. Even though Brad’s more muscular, they’re both built. It was like a gladiator fight and erupted in our living room.

They wrestled, tipping over furniture, grappling, grunting and swearing. The other three of us watched from a corner, trying to stay out of the way. It went on and on, their clothes were torn, bodies heaving, until Brad got the better of John. He held him down on the over turned couch and ripped what was left of his shorts off, then tore off his own. His cock was raging. He held John down, who struggled, his back muscles straining. Slowly Brad pressed his cock against John’s ass. John thrashed around but Brad held on until he was fully inside John. Then John forced his way to standing, then craning his head around, kissed Brad hard on the mouth. Brad wrapped his arms around John and began to make love to him with great strength and yet gentleness. John’s cock stretched out in front of him, Brad pumped away. With a great cry, John’s cock exploded with an orgasm that shot half way across the room. A moment later, Brad emptied himself into John. The collapsed onto the floor, embracing.

They got to giggling. “Well you are in a mood, mister.”

“Same about you, lover. Man that was fun. I’ll be able to skip the gym today. What a workout.”

“Hey you assholes” Tim spoke up. “You scared us. We thought you were really mad at each other.”

“Sorry to scare you, we were just playing. I love feeling his muscles.”

“And I love feeling his muscle” said John with a wink.

And that’s what we came to call the Clash of the Titans. It happened every then and again. I think it was about cabin fever – when these guys had been working too much and not getting out enough. The mood would strike them, then look out.

Tim: What about the time they got a hold of you?

Mark: Yeah, they left the ‘little guys’ alone, but went after me a few times. It was pretty much the same scenario, and I don’t know what gets into their heads, but one time, they were thundering around the great room. I had retreated to the ‘kennel’ when they came bowling over each other into the room. They had each other in a grapple hold, straining every muscle when at the same time they spotted me. Fortunately, I was very lubed from a round with the Timster a short while before, because when the got their hands on me, they were going to have their way.

Reporter: Were you frightened?

Mark: I pretended to be. I knew I could stop them whenever I wanted, but all that heaving, hairy man flesh, and I was into it. They came at me from both ends and I think I did a pretty fair job of keeping up, though nobody can throat like Brad – how he takes all of John is amazing. Several orgasms later and we were a pile of sweaty men, very happy sweaty men.

Reporter: You all seem to have found sexual compatibility, though it takes all of you to make up the right combinations. I know that Mark and Sean are bottoms and John seems versatile. So that leaves Tim and Brad as the tops.

John: There have been exceptions along the way. We tend to stay in the role we like, but there’s always been some adventuring. Mark, he’s always a bottom. He even gets Sean to top him. As you say, I get to enjoy the best of all worlds. There have been a few times, that our Timmy has proved the cock of the walk.

Brad: Well, I was curious. The mood just kind of took me. I had just finished an particularly outstanding fuck with Mark – long, easy, fully depleting. I was laying on top of Mark’s back, still pretty hard, loving all the sensations, when I feel someone playing with my ass. Felt really good. At that moment, you could have done anything to me.

Tim: So I did. Brad’s ass was way tight, but I managed to work my way in. He was loving it, even complained that I, yes little old me, was stretching him too much. That’s all I needed. I went for it. Several lovely humpy minutes later, I had Brad’s cherry. Ta da!. So that makes me the only one who has fucked everyone else.

Brad and John: That can be changed (voiced in mock threat).

End of Chapter 6
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..