Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 2,350 Words
  • 1,556 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sharing - 3. Chapter 2 - Tim

Chapter 2 - Tim

John: Tim planned to set off to the university the next morning, looking pretty cheerful. I know I was feeling good from his attentions and hoped he enjoyed my attentions to him. I told him to not worry about his things, he was free to leave them here until he had things settled. I had errands to run that morning, so gave Tim a key to the apartment.

“You’re trusting me with this?” he asked looking at the key in his hand.

“Shouldn’t I?”

“Yes, you should, but it’s the key to your apartment,” he replied in amazement.

I laughed at him saying, “If you can haul anything down five flights, you’re welcome to it. I know how much work that is. It’s my nature to trust first. I like you. I hope you like me.”

“Well you are mighty tasty,” he grinned back.

“Back at you.”

Tim came back from the university housing office with bad news. Housing on campus was overbooked and they had allocated all their funds until the next semester. The Dean of Students had the same bad news. He had the look of an abandoned waif. I already knew I’d offer him a place to stay – something had clicked for me, even before he sucked me dry. I had picked up extra groceries, toothpaste and other toiletries, and other odds and ends that I thought would make him more comfortable.

“Bad news?”

“There’s nothing they can do until next semester, and that’s not very promising. I guess I can crash with some friends, but that won’t be cool for long. I’ve got two papers to write and finals in six weeks. If I don’t ace them, I’ll lose my scholarship. I can’t go home, I’m not welcome there. Oh fuck.”

“Tim? You can stay here as long as you need. I’ve got too much room. I think we’ve hit it off pretty well” a wink “and if you’re okay with being here, I’d be pleased to have you.”

“I don’t have much, any money. I can’t pay rent.”

“We’ll work that out as we go. I’m not hurting for money. When you get a job, you can pay what you can. I really enjoyed having dinner with you last night, among other things. Why not give it a try – at least until something else comes up.”

“You don’t know what a relief this is” Tim said as he crossed the room to hug me.

“No strings, no obligations – well you could help me clean up sometimes. You can have the room you were in last night, where you started in. You know, I’ve never slept with anyone before.” Tim smirked. “I mean sleep – I’m not a virgin. Funny, I hadn’t realized that. It was nice.”

“It does save making another bed and two sets of sheets in the laundry,” Tim offered hopefully.

“You don’t mind that I’m older?”

“Not if you don’t mind that I’m younger. How old are you, anyway, thirties?”

“Not yet, twenty-nine.”

“Ooops. It must be your air of accomplishment that adds to your aspect of maturity. Who the fuck cares, you’re way hot.”

“It’s settled then. And as much as I’d like to distract you, I think you mentioned some papers you had to write…”

“Thanks, man. No, thank you John,” the second phrase was said with sincerity and respect.

After that the apartment assumed a more comfortable air – not that anything had been added or even rearranged, but that two of us now shared the space. I keep regular hours at my job as architect and Tim leads the seemingly random life of a college student – different classes on different days, some early, some late, study sessions, library time and the occasional odd job. He contributed what money he made to the running of the household, but I quietly tucked it away, fortunately not needing it, Tim added nominal cost. He helped around the house, with more good intention than skill. I had to smile at Tim’s sincerity and had to relax some of my standards.

Tim: John was nearly obsessive compulsive when I got here. He spent hours just putting away the groceries, make everything just so. I think I got him to loosen up a little.

John: As I was saying…We often spent evenings apart, but invariably ended up in bed together. Quiet nights of easy, mutual orgasms were as frequent as full-on engaged sex. I think we achieved an easy, shared enjoyment without possessiveness or expectations.

One evening, as we lay panting side-by-side after some particularly boisterous intercourse, I remember turning toward Tim. “I’m really glad you came into my life.”

“Yeah, me too – beyond that homeless, penniless thing.”

“Please, I’ve never been so happy.”

“And yet…”

“Yeah, and yet…and yet I don’t think this is my ‘ultimate relationship’. I love you and all…

“Oh thank God. I’m so relieved to hear that. I love you too, I love what we share, and I don’t want anything to change, but it seems like there’s room for more – do you know what I mean?”

“Yeah, that about explains it. I’m really happy – and love the sex, oh man, but yeah that’s it, there’s room for more – without it hurting what we have. I don’t want to feel owned or own you. I love you more than that.”

“So what do we do now?”

“Do we have to do anything? Except for sucking this lovely cock – mmmbl mmmbl, mmmbl.”

“I missed that last part, but don’t stop.”

“Yummy, but I think we just stay open to good stuff to come. Now to make your good stuff cum…”

***

Tim: I think I should pick up the story now…In the middle of November I came in late one evening. I crept quietly into John’s room to find him sprawled naked on the bed – hard as usual. I paused for a moment to give silent thanks for John as my benefactor, in such a beautiful form, the strong, dark features, broad hairy chest, heavy cock and weighty balls. But best of all is John’s simple generosity. He demands nothing, appreciates everything, he shares all – all with a spirit of fun.

I really wanted to love him completely and be that soul mate everyone talks about. It just wasn’t there for me – for John either. There was plenty of magic, and oh boy we shared fireworks, but our relationship didn’t consume either one of us. We enjoyed handicapping other men, ranking their desirability, flirting with them and still being able to go home to bed to each other hornier then ever. Other times it was a kind of mutual kindness, offering the relief of orgasm to each other.

Now I had something, someone to suggest. I couldn’t help smiling with anticipation at the delight in taking John’s balls into my hands, fuzzy like peaches, redolent of maleness, heavy in my hands. Just holding these balls makes me hard – every time. I leaned down and kissed them over and over until John stirred.

“Is that my lover?” John murmured.

“Mmm hmmm,” I replied, muffled by testicles.

 

“You keep doing that and I’m going to cum all over the place.”

“Mmm hmmmmmmmm.”

“Are you just loving me or are you getting me to relax so you can tell me something?”

“Mmmmmm, uh, yes to both?”

“I’d be lying if I said I was relaxed now…”

“Yeah, this great throbbing wanger kind of indicates some excitement.”

“Come here.” John reached down and pulled me to his chest, kissing me all over the face. “You can tell me anything, babe, you don’t need to ‘relax’ me. I am, however, expecting you to finish the job. Now what gives?”

I snuggled against John’s chest, mouthing the hair surrounding one nipple and letting my hand stray to John’s hard cock below. I gently stroked his cock with the back of my hand, simple light touches. Feeling John’s cock throb in response, I began, “There’s this guy in a couple of my classes, Sean.”

“Yeah, I’m listening, and don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing to my cock to distract me, but don’t stop either.”

“Well he and I are kind of friends.”

“Mm hmmm” John did seem to be losing focus.

“Well, Sean’s from the West Coast and can’t go home for Thanksgiving week and doesn’t have anywhere to go.”

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, you better stop that if you want me to be able to think.”

“You’re so easy.”

“Now that I’ve regained some focus, I’m thinking that you want to invite Sean to stay with us. And I’m guessing by all your special attentions that he might be willing to share more than a turkey?”

“I think he’d like to be stuffed.”

“So what’s he like?”

John: Tim’s like a spoiled child when he knows he’s gotten his way. He stopped his seductive touching and straddled my chest, reaching back to tuck my cock between his ass cheeks. “Sean is very sweet. He’s Asian of some type, about my size with the cutest face, and those deep dark eyes and lips, their like a pouty cherry in the middle of his face. Now that I think about it, he might have a bit of struggle with all of you,” Tim wriggled on my cock, “but that’s to be seen.”

“He sounds great, but I really wanted to know about his personality.”

“Oh damn you and your sincere goodness” Tim teased. “He’s a quick wit and lots of fun. I’d have brought him around before, but I was afraid to ask him. He kind of hinted that he needed a place to go and that he was kind of sweet on me. I had told him that I was ‘being kept by an older man’.”

“I’m not that old, and you’re not being kept, princess.”

“Just teasing, lover. I told him about the apartment and a little about you, too. He tried not to salivate, and I didn’t go into any graphic details either.” Another wriggle.

“He’s a friend of yours and is welcome here. I’d like you to feel you can invite friends here, this is your home, too. I ask that you respect our home and make sure you aren’t in any danger, but other than that, your friends are welcome.”

“You lovely, generous man. For that, you get special treatment.” Tim slid his body languorously the length of my cock continuing until his lips rested upon the head. “You want it fast or slow?”

“Like you ever listen to me. You’ve been teasing me forever.”

Tim licked my cockhead with long, slow licks.

“Oh God.”

“I love it when you pray.”

“Oh my God.”

Tim changed to tiny nips around my frenulum. My cock flexed wildly and balls drew up, begging for release.

“Oooh, do these big balls want attention?” Tim is always teasing.

“You bastard, finish this” I pleaded.

Tim grabbed my cock at the base, standing it erect and began to work it into his mouth, sucking while rotating his head in half circles from side to side. I was clutching at the sheets with the exquisite pleasure Tim gave my cock. Tim grabbed my balls, trying to contain them in one hand, closing his index finger and thumb near where my scrotum joins my body, pulling down hard.

Tim: John reared up, groaning like an animal. Knowing John was close, I pulled off of John’s cock, tugging harder on his balls. With a great grown, John’s cock erupted with a heavy rope of cum that reached from his forehead to his stomach. The next rope was even greater in volume than the first, splatted loudly against the headboard. This was followed by several more gouts of cum raining down on his chest and stomach. John lay still. He was done.

I crawled to straddle John, taking his softened yet still engorged organ into my hands. Grabbing both our cocks, I stroked them together and in a few strokes blew my own load adding to the sticky mess on John’s chest. I was wiped out and eased down to lie on John’s chest, snuggling in our mixed orgasm.

John struggled to speak, “mess.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you clean up in the morning.” I kissed him and drifted to sleep lying on him.

The next morning we showered together. “Damn its tough getting all this cum out of your hair.” I remember struggling and combing your chest hair, thickly matted with our cum.

“Sure was fun putting it there,” John replied kissing me aggressively while we showered.

“Now stop it. I’ve got to get you cleaned up. Sean is coming over this morning and you need to look presentable.”

“We could present him this?” John wagged his hardening cock at me.

“Behave! Don’t worry, you’ll get yours.” I bent over to kiss John’s cock then returned to cleaning his chest. “All this hair is so sexy, but what a mess. I can’t believe how much you came last night. It was almost scary. I think it stained the wood of the headboard. Of course, it’s kind of a trophy for extraordinary service in the line of duty.”

Finally satisfied that John was cleaned up, we got out of the shower and began to dry each other when the lobby door buzzer rang. “Must be Sean, he’s early – though I did promise him brunch.” I ran out of the bathroom to respond to the buzzer, leaving John to dry off. “He’s on his way up” I called pulling on jeans and a tee-shirt.

John took his time, as usual, checking to make sure his hair – head and chest – was tidy. Still a little damp, John had walked into the great room wearing some shorts made from old sweats and an athletic shirt. He looked mighty good. I was smiling as I opened the door to let in Sean and his three suitcases. Odd, considering he was staying less than a week.

End of Chapter 2
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like the way this is going, John certainly has room in his heart and his apartment for more than one guy. And I like the hints of Tim helping him to relax, he seems to have a playful nature.

Link to comment
On 05/29/2014 05:57 AM, Timothy M. said:
I like the way this is going, John certainly has room in his heart and his apartment for more than one guy. And I like the hints of Tim helping him to relax, he seems to have a playful nature.
I've tried to give each character his own voice and personality. Thanks for reading and stay tuned - a lot of life to share.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..