Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 361 Words
  • 1,230 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sharing - 12. Chapter 11 - What Comes Next

Chapter 11 - What Comes Next
Final Chapter

Reporter: We all sat in silence, recovering from the heart wrenching story. I am struck by how forthrightly they shared this most intimate and painful event. I think it is a critical component of how these five gay men operate as a family, as partners, as lovers. They look at each other, touch each other with genuine affection. The pain they have felt on each other’s behalf is still part of their lives, but more so is the love and caring, that is the foundation of their relationship.

“You’ve created much, you’ve survived much. What comes next?”

John: “We’re coming to some important crossroads in our lives. Tim and Sean will be graduating from university. My business, blessedly, is becoming more demanding. Brad’s plan to open his own gym is coming together. And while he hasn’t said anything, at least to me, Mark has something happening inside him, ready to burst out.”

“That was Brad this morning” Mark interjects. “And it did burst out about a ton of cum.”

Brad cuffed Mark affectionately, then kissed him.

“That’s not what I’m talking about.”

Mark: “You’re right, John. I’ve been having this feeling lately, like there’s something I should be doing. I think it started that time we watched Tim’s friend’s baby. Does that make any sense?

Brad: I hate to break it to you, lover, but if you aren’t pregnant by now, with all the stuff Tim, John and I have pumped into you, it ain’t happening.”

Mark: You joke, but I think that’s it. I want a baby.

Tim: You would make a beautiful mother.

Mark: Ha ha, very funny.

John: Like I said, we’re coming to some important crossroads. And as much as I don’t want anything to change, I know it will change. For me, I want to be sure that I keep loving each one of you guys enough to help you with what you need to do next, even if that means giving you up.

Reporter: A tear falls down John’s cheek. The other four men move to him and they embrace, expressing their unusual, though I hope not unique, bond of partners, lovers, family.

End of Chapter 11 - end of the story
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So much love and emotion. I hate for it to end. Did Mark adopt...did they move on...did they stay together?

Link to comment
On 08/08/2014 12:55 PM, Gene63 said:
So much love and emotion. I hate for it to end. Did Mark adopt...did they move on...did they stay together?
I suppose I should get to work on the sequal. Thank you for the review.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have often thought that men would function better in an accepting, loving, group environment. Having been raised in a family of ten children, lived alone, been married and lived in a barracks! I think I may be more receptive to the possibility presented by this tale. I think it is rare indeed when two people can satisfy each other's needs completely, sexually, emotionally and intellectually. We are a herd species, we are not meant to live alone. Our needs are complex, whose to say one mate is the answer for every individual? I am not sure five is the answer any more than I think a single spouse is the right answer.?

Thanks for giving us an insight into another possibility.

Jim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..