Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 3,690 Words
  • 2,344 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dancing on a Star - 28. Chapter 28

When we arrived home, Jeff hurried to help me out of the car, but I batted his hands away. Darren helped me up the stairs as Jeff and Jimmy stood watching.

I took my seat by the window. Stephanie grabbed Darren’s hand and said, “Come with me. I need to get some things from my room and put in the car.” She smiled at Jeff, Jimmy and me and warned, “Be good, Boys.”

Jeff and Jimmy pulled up chairs and sat beside me. I looked out the window and refused to talk to them. I was still mad because of what I had seen in the car.

Jeff asked sheepishly, “Are you mad, Jack?” He glanced quickly at Jimmy.

I replied angrily, “Wouldn’t you be mad if you saw your so-called boyfriend getting felt up by his supposedly best friend?” I looked angrily at Jimmy.

Jimmy rose from his chair and stared angrily at me. “Oh, knock it off,” he hissed. “Like you’re a saint.”

“What’s that got to do with me?” I shot back.

“You know what I mean,” he replied sarcastically. “You sit there all hurt because you think Jeff and I did something behind your back.” I couldn’t believe it when he walked over to Jeff, reached down and squeezed his dick. Jeff batted his hand away.

“What are you doing?” he shrieked.

Jimmy walked over and stood before me. “Jack thinks he’s never done anything before.” He leaned down and looked into my face. “Did you tell him about that time in the bathroom?”

My face drained of blood. I couldn’t believe that Jimmy was telling Jeff what we had done. Jeff knew that Jimmy had sucked me, but he didn’t know the details. I looked at Jeff when he said, “Yes, he has.”

“He told you?” he asked Jeff.

Jeff smirked and replied, “Yeah. He says you suck a mean dick.”

I started laughing uproariously at the look on Jimmy’s face. He thought he was going to make Jeff angry, but instead Jeff had managed to embarrass him. Jeff started giggling, and then Jimmy joined in. We continued to laugh as we looked at each other.

Jimmy grinned at Jeff and said, “I heard you give good blowjobs too.”

Jeff laughed and replied, “You’ll never know.”

“Bet I will,” challenged Jimmy.

“Okay, Guys,” I interrupted. “That enough.” I felt that things were beginning to get out of hand. The way Jeff and Jimmy were staring at each other, I was afraid they might strip naked, lie on the floor and start sucking each other at any minute.

I stood and announced that I had to go to the bathroom. “I’ll help you!” Jeff and Jimmy volunteered.

“No,” I insisted as I rose and placed the crutches under my arms and hobbled away. “I can do it myself.”

As I closed the door, Jimmy shouted out, “If you shake it more than three times, you’re playing with it.” I slammed the door shut.

Things were again getting out of hand, and it was all because of Jimmy. Now that he was coming out, it seemed like all he wanted to do was have sex- with my friends. Now, he was showing an interest in Jeff, and he knew how we felt about each other. It was as if he was becoming a different person. I’m not sure if I can handle it. When I go back to school, I was worried how Jimmy, Brian and Tyler would be able to hang around me without other students questioning them. Now, I may have to worry how I’ll explain hanging around Jimmy. If he’s as bold at school as he is at home, it could cause major problems.

After using the bathroom and washing my hands, I opened the door and made my way across the room. Fortunately, Jeff and Jimmy were sitting apart from each other. It didn’t appear that they had done anything while I was gone.

Jimmy giggled and asked, “Did you shake it more than three times?”

I grinned, shoved my hand in front of his face and replied, “Yeah. Wanna smell?” I thought he would push my hand away. Instead, he stuck out his tongue and licked it. Jeff was laughing uncontrollably.

“Ew, you fucker!” I shouted as I wiped my hands on my sweatpants. “You’re fucking gross!”

“Then keep your hand out of my face,” he laughed. I sat down and looked out the window.

“Oh, no,” I sighed. Tracy had opened his front door and was heading across the street.

Jimmy saw him and said, “Hey, Cool! Here comes Tracy.” Jeff jumped up, went to the door and opened it.

“Hey, Guys,” he smiled as he walked across the room. “Watcha doing? Did you start without me?” he laughed.

Jimmy laughed and said, “Take your clothes off! It’s party time!”

When Jimmy jumped up and removed his shirt, I hollered out, “Stop it! Stephanie and Darren are upstairs.”

“Hey, cool!” giggled Jeff. “Maybe we can get Darren to play.” He looked at me and smiled, “We’ll get Stephanie to go get a pizza.”

I shook my head. “You guys are perverts.”

Jimmy high-fived Tracy and said, “What can we say. We’re growing boys!”

“More like sex-crazed rabbits,” I responded. Jimmy. Tracy and Jeff high-fived each other.

I looked around and asked, “So, what do you guys want to do? I’m bored.”

“I know what I’d like to do,” laughed Tracy. He looked at me and added, “But Mr. Sourpuss won’t let us.”

“Hell, yeah,” giggled Jimmy as he high-fived Tracy again.

I moaned and said, “I’ve created monsters.”

“Nope,” laughed Jimmy. “Sex-crazed rabbits.”

I sighed and said, “Seriously, Guys, I’m bored. I want to go outside.”

Jimmy laughed, looked at the cast on my leg and said, “We could go play basketball.”

“Basketball?” asked Darren as he and Stephanie descended the stairs. “I’m in!”

“Naw,” replied Jimmy as he glanced at me. “It wouldn’t be right. Jack can’t play.”

“No,” I insisted. “I’m cool watching you guys play.”

“You sure?”

I nodded my head and said, “Yeah. It will be nice going outside for a while.” I placed the crutches under my arms and hobbled to the door. Jeff opened it, and I went outside.

I have a basketball rim above the garage door. Dad put it there when I was about ten. He thought I would be a better shooter if I practiced with Jimmy and some of the neighborhood boys. Stephanie and I would play horse occasionally, but it never improved my skills. I still missed more shots than I made.

Jeff and Darren helped me to sit on the ground far enough away that I wouldn’t get hit with a stray ball. Stephanie sat beside me as the others chose sides. Jeff whined when he was stuck playing with Jimmy. “I’ve seen you play,” he remarked, “and you suck.”

Jimmy grabbed his crotched and replied, “Suck this then.”

“You wish,” Jeff shot back.

“Come on, Guys,” insisted Darren as he picked up a basketball and tossed it at Jimmy. “Let’s decide teams.” He looked down at me and said, “I chose Jack.”

I picked up a crutch and waved it at him. “Toss me the ball, and I’ll put it in.”

The guys formed a circle and tried to decide who would be on each side. Jimmy kept complaining because he didn’t want Jeff or Tracy playing with him since they didn’t have any experience. Darren kept insisting that it wouldn’t be fair if he and Jimmy were on the same team.

“I have an idea,” suggested Stephanie. She leaned over and whispered one and three in my ear. She turned to the guys. “Jimmy, pick a number between one and four.” Jimmy picked three.

She then had each pick a number. Darren picked two. Jeff picked one, and Tracy picked four. She then asked me to call out the two numbers she had whispered in my ear. “One and three,” I replied.

“Darren,” she replied, “You and Tracy are on one team. Jimmy, you and Jeff are on the other.”

“That’s not fair,” muttered Jimmy as he picked up the ball and tossed it at Darren. “You can have first out.”

Stephanie and I watched them play for several minutes. It was obvious that Tracy and Jeff had probably never played. Most of their shots were air balls. Darren was good, and it was apparent that he was holding back from scoring.

As they played, I began to watch Tracy more closely. The more he dribbled the ball, he began to move like I had watched him dance in his room. Several times, it seemed like he floated around Jimmy and tossed the ball to Darren for a layup.

After he had done it about four times, Jimmy yanked the ball from his hand. “What the hell are you doing?” he shouted. “I can’t guard you when you’re pulling that shit!”

“That’s the point,” laughed Tracy as he grabbed the ball from Jimmy, did a twirling movement around him and tossed the ball to Darren. Darren then made an easy layup.

“Would you quit doing that!” yelled Jimmy.

Darren ran up and praised Tracy. “You don’t have much of a shot, but man can you move. I’ve never seen anything like that.”

“Fucker is crazy,” hissed Jimmy. “He doesn’t play fair.”

Stephanie jumped up and moved over beside Tracy. “Hand me the ball,” she ordered. She gave it to Jimmy and told him to guard her. She then imitated the movement that Tracy had made, dribbling around Tracy and then tossing the ball to Darren.

“What the fuck?” remarked Jimmy as he stared at my sister. “What are you doing?”

Stephanie took the ball from Darren and handed it to Jimmy. “Now, you do it,” she dared him.

“Do what?”

“Dance around me like Tracy does you,” she told him.

“I ain’t going to look like a sissy,” he responded. “That shit looks weird.”

“Shut up, Jimmy,” said my sister. She pushed the ball at him. She told Darren to come closer. “Guard Jimmy while he does it.”

Jimmy dribbled the ball and complained, “This is stupid.” Darren guarded him closely while Jimmy tried to dribble around him, but he was unable to break free and make a shot.

“Do what I told you!” hollered Stephanie.

Jimmy then planted his feet, dribbled the ball and then twirled around Darren. He then tossed the ball at the basket. We watched as it went in.

“What the fuck?” asked Jimmy as he stood with a confused look.

“Do it again,” insisted Stephanie. Darren guarded Jimmy as he again imitated the movement. He did this several times, and each time he was able to score.

“Damn!” he said excitedly after he had made several baskets. “I’ve never been able to shoot like that.” He walked over to Tracy and fisted him. “You think you could teach me some more moves?”

“Yeah, sure,” replied Tracy. He giggled and added, “You’ll still suck playing basketball.” Jimmy lightly hit him.

Darren and Jeff sat beside me as we watched Tracy and Jimmy. For the next twenty minutes, Tracy gave Jimmy lessons on how to move around the court in a graceful manner. It was strange to watch, but it did appear that Jimmy was playing better. Darren got up and joined them. He guarded Jimmy while he practiced his new movements.

“That is so cool,” Jimmy said as he finally took a break and sat down. He looked at Tracy and asked, “Do you think you can work with me again sometime? I want to surprise my coach and players using the movements you’ve taught me.”

“I’m not sure how much time I’ll have,” replied Tracy. He then explained how busy he was practicing after school for the Nutcracker. “It’s taking up all my time.”

“Please,” begged Jimmy. “I really want to learn. Maybe I’ll be good enough to make the starting team.” After several minutes of begging, Tracy said that he would try to find time. Jimmy leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Darren looked at his watch and suggested to Stephanie that they should return to school. Tracy said he had to go get ready for practice.

“Can I go with you?” Jimmy asked Tracy. “Maybe I can watch and get a few more ideas.”

Tracy glanced over at me, shrugged his shoulders and replied, “Yeah, I guess so.” He warned Jimmy that he would probably get bored, but Jimmy still insisted on going. Tracy jumped up and headed across the street with Jimmy following him.

Jeff and I were left alone. “Do you believe that?” asked Jeff. “Two weeks ago, he wanted to kicked Tracy’s ass because he dances. Now, he wants to learn.”

I giggled and replied, “I guess pigs learned to fly.”

*******

I couldn’t sleep. When morning came, I was wide awake. I tossed and turned all night wondering what would happen when I returned to school. I’ve heard the phrase, ‘Today is the first day of the rest of your life.’ I felt this couldn’t be truer.

In a couple of hours, I would be taking my first steps back into school after my accident. Well, I guess I wouldn’t be taking steps. I would be hobbling into the school on crutches. However, it would be a big day for me.

Two weeks had passed since I was there last. Since then, I’ve been outed, and I was hit by a van because of that. Everyone would be staring at me. Before, I wasn’t popular. I just kind of went along with the program, doing whatever was expected of me. I had a lot of friends, but I could only count Jimmy, Brian and Tyler as close friends. I knew they always had my back. Now, I’m not sure.

I know Jimmy will be there for me. However, I’m not sure how he will be at school. When we’re alone at home, he is still my best friend. But what will he be like today at school? Will he ignore me? I already told him it is okay, that I would understand. However, it would be nice to have my best friend by my side when I need him the most. And, I’ve still not talked to Brian or Tyler. They haven’t come around in two weeks. I’m kind of resigned to the fact that they no longer want to associate with me.

Jeff and Tracy will be by my side. I know that. I don’t think you could take a crowbar and pry Jeff from me. Tracy will also be my friend. But then I worry that we will be the three gay boys at school. When it was just Jeff, everyone left him alone. Now, I’m not sure how students will react when they see the three of us together. We could see us as a triple threat.

One thing I’m certain, it won’t be good. I’m now out, and I can’t change that. Jeff has indicated that others know. When I talked to Murry, Emily and Karen in the food court before my accident, they also indicated that everyone knew about it. They did try to reassure me that no one cared. That’s easy for them to say. They won’t be around when others call me names behind my back or shove me into a locker like they do sometimes to Jeff.

I was taking a shower when my father stuck his head in the bathroom and told me to hurry up or I would be late for school. “Good,” I replied after he closed the door. Reluctantly, I dressed and went to the kitchen. I had no appetite; however, my mother had prepared a big breakfast for us. I gagged when I saw the bacon, eggs and toast piled on my plate.

“Mom!” I moaned. “I can’t eat that.”

She turned and frowned. “I didn’t spend an hour fixing you breakfast so you would have enough strength to get around school.” She told me to sit. “It’s already going to be hard to get around on crutches all day.”

I wanted to argue, but I didn’t. She appeared ‘motherly.’ I wasn’t used to that. She was starting to treat me better. At least when I looked into her eyes, I didn’t see disappointment or anger. My father kept telling me to be patient, so I guess it was starting to pay off. It had been almost a week since we last got into an argument. Several times, we started to say something, but we would catch ourselves. She could leave the room. It was much harder for me. I would usually bite my lip and keep quiet. It still seemed to work, and we were getting along much better.

I didn’t know how I was going to get to school. Normally, I would walk with Jimmy and the guys. However, school was about ten blocks away, and there was no way I could make it on crutches.

As if he read my mind, Dad said, “Hurry, Son. I’m taking you to school.”

I smiled and replied appreciatively, “Thanks, Dad.”

As we were heading to the door, my mother approached with my backpack. She handed it to me and kissed me on the cheek. “Be careful, Dear,” she warned.

“I will, Mom,” I replied. I considered returning the kiss on the cheek, but I didn’t. For one, I didn’t know if I wanted to. And secondly, I’m too old to kiss my mother on the cheek anymore.

As we were getting in the car, Tracy came running across the street and asked Dad if he could ride with us. “Sure,” replied my father, and Tracy jumped into the backseat.

Then as we headed down the street, we saw Jimmy heading our way. He grinned when he saw us, threw out his leg, pulled up his pants leg and stuck out a thumb. Tracy started laughing hysterically. He rolled down the window and told Jimmy, “Cash, grass or ass, no one rides for free.” My dad roared with laughter.

“Ass,” Jimmy whispered to Tracy as he jumped into the car. I glanced over at Dad to see if he heard him, but if he did, he didn’t say anything.

Jimmy asked, “How’s it feel to be going back?”

“How do you think I feel?” I replied sadly.

“It’s going to be okay,” Jimmy assured me. “I’ll be with you in case you need anything.” At least one of my worries had been answered. Jimmy wasn’t going to abandon me when I needed him the most.

“Me, too,” said Tracy. He and Jimmy then bumped fists. I was beginning to feel a little better. I wouldn’t have to face things alone.

“See,” my Dad remarked. “You’ve got nothing to worry about, Jack.”

“Yeah, sure Dad,” I responded skeptically.

When we pulled up to the front of the school, my heart starting pounding. Students were already lining the sidewalk and entering the building. Tracy jumped out and helped me out of the car. Jimmy rushed around the car and put his arm around my back. “Call me if you need anything,” my father hollered out as he leaned over and looked out the window.

“I’ll be okay, Dad,” I assured him as Jimmy and Tracy led me away.

A few students stopped and watched us pass. No one said anything, but I could see them starting to gather in groups, point at us and speak softly. The hallway was already crowded as student made their way to the cafeteria. I continued to hobble on the crutches. Jimmy held me tightly around the waist to make sure I didn’t fall. I could tell that Tracy was upset, but he walked quietly behind us.

Jeff was standing outside the cafeteria doors. He approached with a wide grin. He looked at Tracy and Jimmy and waved. Jimmy and Tracy moved aside when he stepped beside me and put his arm around my waist.

When we entered the cafeteria, I looked over to my right at a table where several students were seated. Murray looked up, rose from his chair and rushed over to me. “Jack!” he exclaimed loudly. “God, it’s good to see you back!” He pushed Jeff aside, put his arm around my waist and led me over to the table where he was seated. I looked back at the bewildered look on Jeff’s face.

When I sat down, everyone started to ask me questions. They seemed genuinely worried about me. What was funny was that no one seemed to care that I was gay. Not once did anyone ask me about it. When Jeff and Tracy joined us, they treated them like they had been friends forever.

I was overcome with emotion, and I had to hold back tears several times. I knew that things might chance later, but for the moment I was enjoying the friendship. I was also beginning to wonder about Murray. He sat across from me, and several times I looked over and he was just staring at me. Emily had to nudge him a couple of times to get his attention about something she said. He would smile and ask her to repeat it. Then, he would look back at me.

Jeff also seemed to notice. He scooted nearer to me and it appeared that a few times he had scowled at Murray when he noticed him staring. It didn’t help when Jeff reached down and attempted to hold my hand, but I pulled it away.

When the bell rang, four guys grabbed my arm and tried to help me up. I had to shout and warn them to be careful. I was afraid one of them would pull me too hard and I would fall.

Emily swatted them away. “You guys leave him alone,” she warned. “You’re fighting over poor Jack like jackals fighting over a carcass.” I had to smile as she gripped me around the waist and led me from the cafeteria.

 

Hey Everyone! I hope you're enjoying Dancing on a Star. Thanks for all the comments, likes and loves. They are appreciated. :thankyou:
Copyright © 2018 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 27
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

At school far so good for Jack.I guess Jimmy passed the test and stood by him some readers might have been skeptical.Now to see how Brian and Tyler will react.

Will that stuff Tracy taught Jimmy work when basketball season starts?For those of you who are not basketball fans moving without ball is a big deal.Some of Jimmy's teammates might be in for a surprise.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Jack is back at school and the guys are fighting over him. Tracy is helping Jimmy improve his footwork for basketball.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, James B. said:

Love this story, looking forward to the next chapter.

Wow you binged read all that?Cool.If you're not familiar with the rest of his stories I would put this one in the middle of the pack believe or not he has some better ones IMHO so check those out sometime.Don't get me wrong  they are all good I think this one is good also.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

Wow you binged read all that?Cool.If you're not familiar with the rest of his stories I would put this one in the middle of the pack believe or not he has some better ones IMHO so check those out sometime.Don't get me wrong  they are all good I think this one is good also.

Yeah I did binge read this and looking to read more from this author. Problem is anymore I only wanna read finished, complete stories. I'm not patient when it comes to unfinished stories, but I had to read this since Reading TJ's Journey of Love. Any Ideas where to start?

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Anywhere really.There are a few I haven't read yet out of the ones I have read my favorites are A Mourning Storm,It's Not Easy Being A Tree and Scott's Story. It's subjective as you know but I would start there. Scott's Story is a sequel to Mark's Revenge also very very good.Warning A Mourning Storm has some sad part that are tough to read.Apple Of Her Eye was his very first story and that was very good if you want to do it that way.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Anywhere really.There are a few I haven't read yet out of the ones I have read my favorites are A Mourning Storm,It's Not Easy Being A Tree and Scott's Story. It's subjective as you know but I would start there. Scott's Story is a sequel to Mark's Revenge also very very good.Warning A Mourning Storm has some sad part that are tough to read.Apple Of Her Eye was his very first story and that was very good if you want to do it that way.

Thanks

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..