Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 3,967 Words
  • 4,290 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dancing on a Star - 3. Chapter 3

I couldn’t feel my body by the time we had pulled up outside the Craft house. Dad pulled the door up, looked down and started laughing uproariously. “You boys look like sardines in a can!”

“Funny, Dad,” I responded as I attempted to crawl out. However, I was still wedged tightly between the wood and Tracy. I jumped when his hand lightly brushed against the front of my pants. I started praying that I wouldn’t pop wood in front of my father. “Help me out of here,” I whined as I extended my hand to him. As my father pulled me out, Tracy again let his hand gently feel my cock.

After I was out, I stood and stretched as my father helped Tracy out of the van. When he stood, I quickly looked down to see if he had an erection. It was difficult to tell because he had on a baggy pair of shorts. He looked at me, turned and quickly walked into his house.

“Give me a hand here, Stan,” my father said to Tracy’s father as he pulled out a long board. He looked at me and told me to see where Tracy had gone so he could help unload the rest of the boards in the back.

I went to the door and stood outside. I didn’t know if I should just walk in, or if I should ring the doorbell. As I extended my hand to ring the bell, the door opened, and Tracy appeared.

I nervously told him, “You’re supposed to help me unload the wood.” He brushed past me and headed to the van.

I was becoming very upset with him. For some reason, he acted like he hated me. I thought that after what happened in the van, that we could be friends. I thought that since he had felt on me, and even squeezed my dick, that he could be gay. I was hoping that he was. But I guess that maybe it had just been by accident. Maybe it wasn’t something he had intended to do. Suddenly, I became embarrassed realizing that I had gotten hard while he pressed his hand against the front of my pants. Now he probably thought I was some sort of a pervert. That is probably why he was ignoring me.

I followed him to the van and grabbed the end of the wood when he pulled it out. Briefly, we stared at each other before carrying it around back. We worked together for the next fifteen minutes hauling the lumber to the back.

“I don’t know about you, Jerry,” announced Mr. Craft when we were finished, “but I’m ready for a beer before we go get the rest of the load.”

My father wiped the sweat off his forehead and replied, “Sounds like a plan, Stan.” He looked at me and said, “Why don’t you and Tracy go over to our house and get yourselves a couple of Cokes. While you’re there, see if there are any cookies left that your mother made the other day.”

I started to head across the street when I looked back to see if Tracy was behind me. He was still standing beside his father. I asked, “You wanna come?”

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “Sure.” We walked across the street and entered the backdoor.

“Mom!” I hollered out. “Are you home?” I hadn’t seen her car in the driveway, so I figured she had probably taken Karen somewhere. I pointed to a seat at the table and told Tracy to sit down. I went to the refrigerator and took out two Cokes. I then went to the Micky Mouse cookie jar and grabbed a handful of chocolate chip cookies. I walked over and handed Tracy two cookies.

“Thanks,” he said as I sat down across from him. He licked his lips and said, “These are good.” I told him how good a baker my mother was.

“You’re lucky,” he replied. “My mother buys store bought cookies.” He took another bite, and for the first time, looked over at me and smiled. “These are good.” We sat silently for a few minutes nibbling on our cookies. I kept waiting for him to say something, but he didn’t.

Finally, I decided to start a conversation. “Are you going to start school on Monday?”

He shrugged his shoulders and replied, “I don’t know. I suppose.” I asked him he had registered yet, and he said that his father had gone to school and registered him and his sister before they arrived.

“It won’t be too bad,” I assured him. “You’ll like it.”

He shrugged his shoulders again and replied, “Maybe.” We didn’t say anything again until we had finished drinking our coke and eating our cookies.

We walked back across the street just as our fathers were coming around from behind the house. Mr. Craft asked, “You guys ready to go get the rest?”

I asked sarcastically, “Do I have a choice?” I looked at my father and asked, “Can I go to the mall?” He laughed and told us to get into the back of the van.

Again, it was a quiet ride. I kept looking over at Tracy and wondering what was going on with him. One minute he acted like he wanted to be my friend. The next minute he wouldn’t say a word to me.

I really wanted him to be a friend. For some reason, I thought we were a lot alike. When I’m not with Jimmy, I tend to be a loner, too. Of course, that wouldn’t be a great start to a friendship if neither of us is willing to start a conversation.

We got to the lumber yard and it took us over a half hour to load the wood into the back of the van. Again, my father stacked it so that we had only about two feet of space to crawl into the back. When we were finished, he laughed and said, “Hop in, Boys. You’re going to be sardines again.”

I suggested that I could just walk home, but he reminded me that it was over fifteen miles to our house. Reluctantly, this time I crawled in first. I moaned when Tracy positioned his body over mine and scooted into place. Dad slammed the back closed, and soon we were on our way home.

After several minutes, my right arm began to cramp and fall asleep. “Tracy,” I whispered. “Do you care if I pull my arm out. It’s fallen asleep.”

“Okay,” he responded as he lifted his body so I could make myself more comfortable. When I rested my hand, it was directly on the front of his pants like he had been on our previous return.

I literally stopped breathing when I realized that I could feel a bulge in the shorts he was wearing. I shifted again, and my hand rubbed more forcefully against his shorts. When I did, I could feel his cock begin to stiffen. Within a few seconds, he was completely hard.

I didn’t know what to do. Being a teenager with overactive hormones, my first instinct was to feel it, and maybe grip it gently. However, my common sense side told me to be careful. If I did it, then I would be outing myself to Tracy. Even though he had done it to me earlier, afterwards he seemed to ignore it as if it even happened. Perhaps it was just a mistake, and his hand was actually hurting, and he was trying to alleviate the pain.

But then my hormones overruled common sense. I held my breath and let my hand brush against his erection. His body went rigid, then he let out this little whimper. It wasn’t quite a moan, but he did acknowledge what I was doing. I became a little braver, and I gently gripped it, then let it go. Again, he made a slight whimpering sound. I froze when his hand gripped mine. I knew that he was trying to tell me to stop.

But then he forcefully placed my outstretched hand on his erection. He whimpered again when I gripped it and squeezed. He wrapped his hand around mine, and he had me stroke him! I couldn’t believe what was happening. Tracy was actually wanting me to masturbate him! I had to reposition myself because I was becoming hard, and the way I was lying was becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

I kept praying, “Dear God, don’t let Dad look back and see what we were doing.” I was sure if he turned, he could see my hand wrapped around Tracy’s hard cock. My heart felt like it was pounding outside my chest. It was the first time I had felt a hard dick. I had seen Jimmy’s soft dick a few times at the pool when we changed clothes, but it was just a quick glance. Now I was feeling another boy’s hard dick, and he seemed to be enjoying it.

Suddenly, he shifted above me and whispered, “Wait a minute.” He raised his body and he snaked his hand beneath him until he could feel the front of my pants. When he felt my hard dick, he wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke me gently.

My mind was in overdrive. I couldn’t believe what was happening. We were lying in the back of a van pressed into a small space and feeling on each other. It wasn’t the way I had always imagined my first sexual experience with a boy would be. But then again, I wasn’t going to complain.

I gasped when he began to snake his hand into the front of my shorts trying to get a better feel. I sucked my stomach in, and his hand grabbed my cock! I thought I was going to cum instantly. I wanted to do the same to him, but I was afraid that my father would turn and see my hand inside Tracy’s shorts. It was bad enough if he looked back and saw my hand on top of his shorts.

We both jumped when we felt the van come to a stop. I instantly removed my hand, and Tracy raised his body so that both our hands were freed.

Dad came around the van, opened the back and once again started laughing. “You boys okay?” he asked as he pulled Tracy from atop me. He then grabbed my ankles and pulled me out. I wasn’t sure if he could see the bulge in the front of our pants. I tried to pull my tee shirt down to cover it. I noticed that Tracy quickly walked away.

We started to unload the wood. Tracy and I took a heavy piece from the back and carried it to the backyard. As we were returning to the van for another piece, Tracy walked up beside me. He looked worriedly at me and asked, “You won’t say anything will you?”

Before answering, I looked quickly down at the front of his shorts. “Of course not,” I assured him. He smiled slightly and then walked away. We unloaded the wood without saying anything more about what we had done in the back of the van.

When we finished, Dad looked at his watch, glanced over at Mr. Craft and asked if he wanted to go to lunch. “I’m starving like Marvin,” he laughed. I looked at my phone. It was after two. I had been so distracted by what happened in the back of the van to even think about eating.

Dad looked over at me. “How about you, Boys? Want to go get a bite to eat.” I glanced over at Tracy and he nodded.

“Sure, Dad,” I replied. “How about Mickey D’s?”

Dad laughed and responded, “How about Yankee Tavern.” He looked at Mr. Craft and added, “They have great hamburgers… and cold beer.”

Mr. Craft draped his arm around Dad’s shoulder and said, “I’m beginning to like you, Jerry.” Tracy and I followed them to the van.

On the way to the restaurant, I glanced over at Tracy several times, but he was looking out the window. I had hoped that after what happened he would be more talkative. However, he didn’t seem to want to talk to me.

The same thing happened in the restaurant. Dad and Mr. Craft talked almost non-stop. I tried to get Tracy to talk, but he kept giving me short answers to anything I asked. After a while, I stopped trying.

When we returned home, Dad and I walked home. Mr. Craft said he was tired, and the deck would have to wait until later. Of course, Dad had to offer that he and I would help.

I was lying on my bed playing a game on my iPad when Jimmy knocked and came walking in. “How’s it going?” he asked as he sat down on the bed. He then said excitedly, “You should have been with me and Bryan at the mall this morning!”

“Why?”

“We met two really hot girls,” he replied. “They go to our school, but I’ve never seen them before. They’re freshmen.” He grinned, reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. “I got Gina’s number.”

I started laughing and said, “Doofus. I bet it isn’t even her number. It’s probably the number to some Asian restaurant.” I pretended to hold a phone up to my ear. “Hello? This is the China Cottage. You want chop suey?” I fell back on the bed and laughed uproariously.

“Funny, Dumbass,” replied Jimmy with a concerned look. He glanced down at the paper and asked, “She wouldn’t do that, would she?”

“I guess you’ll have to call her and find out.”

“I suppose,” he replied. He then asked, “How did your morning go?”

I frowned and told him how I had to help Dad and Mr. Craft get wood to build a deck. I started to harden when I thought of lying under Tracy while he gripped my dick. I press my hand over my shorts to keep from making an obvious bulge in my shorts.

“What’s the new kid like?” asked Jimmy. “Is he a poof?”

“What!” I laughed. “What’s a poof?”

“I saw a movie last week,” he replied. “It was British. They call the homos over there poofs.” He sat back and started laughing.

I got up and walked across the room. “I don’t think that’s very funny.”

He gave me a puzzled looked and asked, “What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you would find that funny.”

“Well, I don’t,” I snapped as I walked to the door and headed across the hall to the restroom. When I returned, Jimmy was sitting at my computer. As I walked over, I noticed that he was trying to download porn.

“What are you doing?” I shrieked as I shoved him off my chair and into the floor. “You can’t do that. Dad checks my computer to see what sites I visit.”

“I got NetNanny on my computer,” replied Jimmy. “I get blocked when I try to go to sites.” He sat down in the chair, almost knocking me into the floor. “Come on, Jack,” he whined. “I want to see some tits.”

I laughed, pulled my tee shirt to my neck and exclaimed, “Here’s some tits.”

He pulled my shirt down and said, “Very funny, Wiseass.” He reached for my mouse and tried to go back to the site he had been looking at earlier. I sighed and let him open it. I would just delete my history when he left.

“Wow!” he exclaimed excitedly at the naked blond on the screen. Her breasts were enormous! He leaned in and put his face toward the screen. “I’d love to suck on those beauties!”

I got off the chair and laughed uproariously. “Do you know how stupid you look right now?”

He started shaking his head at the screen. “I don’t care,” he said excitedly. “These babes are to die for?” He looked up at me, “Don’t you think so, Jack?”

“Um, yeah sure,” I replied hesitantly. Jimmy gave me a puzzled look and then turned back toward the screen and continued to ogle at the blonde.

A minute later, he left the site and stood. I watched as he rearranged his erection. “I gotta go,” he announced as his face began to redden.

I laughed and said, “You got to go home and choke the chicken.”

“Hell, yeah,” he said as he put his hand to his cock and pressed it. “See ya later, Jack.” As soon as I heard him bounding down the stairs, I sat down and deleted the history on my computer.

                                                            

“Good morning, Sleepyhead,” my mother said as I walked into the kitchen. I glanced at the clock on the walk. It was almost 7.

“Ugh,” I moaned as I sat down at the kitchen island. My mother placed a bowl of Wheaties in front of me. “Why does school have to start so early?” I moaned again.

My mother laughed and replied, “It’s God’s way of punishing children.”

“But I’ve been good,” I replied. I grinned and asked, “So, can I go back to bed?”

Just then, my sister Karen entered wiping sleep from her eyes. “Why does school have to start so early?” she moaned as she sat down. I giggled when my mother told her about God punishing children, and she flipped her off when she turned her back.

I was throwing my bookbag over my shoulder when Jimmy came to the back door. “Ready, Asshole?”

“Jimmy!” My mother hollered out as she gave him an angry look. “Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?”

“Yep,” he laughed as he turned and headed down the sidewalk. I ran out the door to catch up with him. When we got to the street, Tracy was opening his front door and stepping out. His mother stopped him and kissed him on the cheek before he left.

Jimmy looked over and grumbled, “Oh, Man. Come on Jack. Step on it. I don’t want him walking with us to school.”

I grabbed his arm. “That ain’t right, Jimmy. He’s new and don’t know his way around.”

He pulled away and replied angrily, “Well, I ain’t going to babysit a poof.”

“Poof it up your ass,” I hissed as I turned and walked across the street toward Tracy. Jimmy hesitated before he trailed behind me.

“Hey,” I said as I approached Tracy. His face reddened, and he looked at the ground. I looked over at Jimmy who was about six feet away. “You wanna walk to school with us?” Jimmy rolled his eyes and turned away.

Tracy looked up at me and replied, “Yeah, sure.”

It was an awkward ten-minute walk to school. I tried to get Tracy and Jimmy to say something, but it was futile. Jimmy kept giving me angry glances, and Tracy walked all the way with his head down. When we arrived at school, Jimmy took off when he saw a group of our friends standing outside. He didn’t even bother to say goodbye.

I looked at Tracy and asked, “Are you nervous about starting a new school?”

“Kind of,” he replied nervously.

“Let me see your schedule,” I insisted as I held out my hand. He reluctantly opened his bookbag and took out a blue sheet of paper. I scanned it to see if we shared any classes. We did, second period geometry and sixth period World History.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the building. “Come on,” I volunteered. “I’ll show you where your first class is. But first we’ll stop by the cafeteria for an orange juice.” I looked off to my right to see Jimmy and the other guys staring at us.

Like most Monday mornings, the room was buzzing with conversation. I led Tracy to the back of the cafeteria where ladies were handing out orange juice and wrapped Honey Buns. I took two of each and handed one to Tracy. He followed me as I walked over to a table and sat down. He timidly sat down across from me and looked around.

“You’ll get used to it,” I informed him. “It’s not a bad school. I guess it’s like all the rest.”

“I supposed,” he replied.

I laughed and said, “You don’t talk too much, do you?”

He grinned slightly and replied, “I suppose not.”

“Listen.” He looked over and our eyes met. I looked around the room to make sure no one was listening to us. “I like you, and I hope we…”

“Don’t Jack,” he interrupted. He pushed himself away from the table, rose and stared down at me. “You don’t know nothing about me. Let’s just keep it that way.” He turned and hurried from the cafeteria.

Seconds later, Jimmy and his friends walked up and sat down. Jimmy looked over, grinned and asked, “You and your boyfriend have a fight?”

I rose and hissed, “Fuck you, Jimmy!”

As I walked away, I heard Jimmy exclaim, “Come on Jack. I was only kidding.”

I might as well have skipped first period. It is English, my favorite subject, but I didn’t listen to a word Mrs. Snider said. We had a paper due soon, and she was going over for about the fifth time what she expected us to do. I was already half-way through writing mine, so I focused on other things.

Other things? Actually, it was just one thing- Tracy. I couldn’t understand what was going on with him. Since meeting him three days ago, he was a mystery. I couldn’t figure out what was going on. Things had been strange since the first time I saw him. I still haven’t figured out what happened in the back of the van. I know one thing, I can’t think about it in school. I get hard when I do, and I’m afraid someone will notice.

Then there was that odd thing he was doing in his bedroom the other night. He appeared to be dancing, and now Jimmy is certain he is gay. I’m sure he is, too. Why else would he have felt on me in the van. I mean, he actually wrapped his hand around it and jerked me off. A straight guy would never do that. At least I’m sure Jimmy would never do that. But why wouldn’t he talk to me? I mean, we practically came out to each other. However, when I tried to say something to him earlier in the cafeteria how I felt, he got up and hurried out the room.

Now, I’m afraid Jimmy is starting to suspect something. If he believes that Tracy is gay, and if I insist on hanging around him, then it will only be a matter of time before he puts two and two together. He calls Tracy a poof. It’s hard to say what he’ll call me when he finds out my secret. I know I need more time to think about this. It’s bigger than trying to figure it out in English class.

I arrived in geometry class and kept watching the door for Tracy to enter. The seat next to me was empty, and I was going to see if he wanted to sit beside me. When he entered, I motioned for him to come over. He ignored me and turned to talk to a boy who was following him into the room. It was Jeff Munson.

Thanks for reading. I hope you're enjoying the story. I appreciate your comments, likes and loves.  :thankyou: 
Copyright © 2018 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 47
  • Love 19
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

15 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I love the story so far. Though, I wish Jimmy wouldn't take such an adamant attitude about Tracy. Jack is allowed to have other friends, and Jimmy should be supportive, even if he disagrees with Jack's choice.

Jimmy’s jealous of the attention Jack is giving Tracy?  ;–)

 

I’m more puzzled by Tracy. Why does he initiate groping then rush away? Why does he avoid talking to Jack? Is he attracted to Jack? Was he rejected by a former friend after they had fooled around? Has his father warned him away from getting close to other boys?  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I’m loving the story. Jimmy is an idiot, who doesn’t like Jack showing friendship towards Tracy.

Tracy in an interesting character, iniatate groping with Jack and then rushes away. Plenty of questions to be answered about Jack and Tracy, looking forward to more.

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

How does Tracy know about Jeff ? While I'm glad he's befriending the shunned gay boy, I feel a little sorry for Jack who is actually standing up to his best friend and calling him on his bigoted behavior. It will be interesting to see whether Jimmy will be a better friend than Jason was. But perhaps Jack will retreat deeper into his closet and watch Tracy and Jeff with envy.

Tracy seems to have very well-developed Gaydar… plus Jeff seems to be well-known as Gay throughout the school.  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Amazing, Jack is trying to befriend a boy, but the boy is shy, I guess the family moved because of Tracy. Hope Jack and his Jimmy will finally befriend Tracy

  • Like 4
Link to comment

You surprised me in chapter two and now, I guess I'm like Jack, I've just got to know the mystery surrounding Tracy.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

It's a shame that Jimmy's homophobic. He's not a real friend at all, if he can't accept Jack's sexuality. But then again, he hasn't been  given the chance to, because Jack's still in the closet.

But that's Jimmy's fault for being homophobic in the first place. So I guess we'll find out if/when Jimmy discovers Jack's sexuality.

Loving this so far. Now to chapter 3 :D

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..