Jump to content
    Ronyx
  • Author
  • 3,080 Words
  • 3,424 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dancing on a Star - 13. Chapter 13

Stephanie returned to the family room with three sodas. She handed us one and then sat down beside me. She looked at Darren and asked, “Well, what do you think?”

Darren looked at me and responded, “I think the first thing we need to do is talk to your parents. Jack is worried how they are reacting to this. Right now, that’s his biggest unknown.”

I nodded my head and replied, “I hope they don’t hate me.”

Stephanie gripped my hand. “They don’t hate you,” she assured me.

“But you said Mom was hysterical when she talked to you,” I reminded her.

“I’m sure she’s calmed down by now,” replied Stephanie.

Darren asked, “Do you think you can talk to them in the morning and get some feel how they are handling this?”

Stephanie shrugged her shoulders. “If they’ll talk to me.”

Darren rose, grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. “I’m tired,” he yawned as he looked at the clock. “It’s after midnight.” He asked, “Where do you want me to sleep?”

“You can sleep with Steph,” I giggled. “That will give Mom and Dad something else to freak out about.”

My jaw dropped when my sister giggled and replied, “We’ve already slept together.”

“Now don’t give Jack the wrong idea,” responded Darren. He then explained how my sister had been studying late one night and was too tired to return to her dorm. Instead, she shared Darren’s bed while his boyfriend slept in the other bed.

I looked at Darren and asked, “Why didn’t you just sleep with Clayton?”

Darren started laughing and replied, “If we had done that, we would have kept Stephanie awake all night.” He looked at my sister and laughed, “At least we got some sleep.”

My sister hit him playfully on his shoulder. “You guys are horndogs,” she laughed. She looked at me and asked, “Is that all you boys want to do is have sex?”

My face turned about a hundred shades of red. “Don’t answer that, Jack.” He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his body. “Let’s keep the straights guessing.” We turned, and he said, “Now, show me where we’re going to sleep.”

“Night, Guys,” laughed Stephanie. “Don’t do anything or I’ll tell Clayton.” Darren raised his hand and flipped my sister off.

When we entered my room, Darren looked around. “Do you have a sleeping bag?” he asked. “I can crash on the floor.”

“My friend, Jimmy, has it at his house,” I replied. As soon as I said my friend, a wave of sadness overcame me. Jimmy and I were so used to sleeping at each other’s house during the summer months. However, we never slept together in the same bed. We had a sleeping bag we shared. The last time we spent the night together was at his house. We were planning to spend the next night, but something came up and we didn’t. Now, I was too afraid to ask him for the sleeping bag back.

“It’s okay,” Darren replied. He looked down at my queen-sized bed. “I can just sleep with you. It’s big enough for both of us.”

My face reddened as I replied, “I don’t know if that’s a good idea.”

He gave me a puzzled look and asked, “Why?”

My face reddened even more when I stammered, “You’re really hot, and…”

Darren laughed, gave me a wicked grin and asked, “And what?” I was so embarrassed I couldn’t respond. I couldn’t tell him that I was afraid to sleep with him because I couldn’t trust myself not to attack him in the middle of the night.

“Look, Jack,” he said. “I’ve got a boyfriend, and I’m loyal to him. Nothing’s going to happen.”

“Easy for you to say,” I replied as I left the room and headed across the hall to the bathroom. I took a shower and jerked off twice so my teenage hormones wouldn’t be raging as I slept in bed beside Darren. I had already had sex with Tracy and Jeff. I knew it would be almost impossible to keep my attraction to Darren in check. I’m sixteen, after all. Just thinking about sex gives me a raging hardon. There was no way I was no way I was going to get any sleep sharing a bed with a guy as hot as Darren.

When I entered the bedroom a half hour later, Darren was already in my bed. He had the covers pulled tightly over him and was sound asleep. I crept into bed and tried to sleep. I lay awake listening to him lightly snoring.

“Clayton- you lucky fucker,” I muttered to myself before I finally fell asleep.

Darren was in the bathroom when I awoke. He didn’t wake me when he got out of bed. I heard the shower running, and for a brief second, I considered going into the bathroom and relieve myself just so I could see him naked. However, I resisted the temptation. After all, he was here to help me. I didn’t want to make him mad.

Minutes later, I heard him turn the shower off. He then entered the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I rose from the bed and headed across the hall. Before leaving, I turned around just in time to see him drop the towel to the ground, and he reached for his underwear. I was able to get a quick look at his dick. He wasn’t big, but it hung nicely under a trimmed bush. When I closed the door, I looked into the air and muttered, “Thank you, Jesus!” I then went into the bathroom, and after relieving myself, I jumped into the shower to take care of some necessary business.

When I went downstairs, my heart was pounding rapidly. I could hear my sister, father and mother talking at the kitchen table. They stopped by the time I got to the foot of the stairs. Suddenly, Darren walked around the corner, grabbed me by my arm and directed me toward the front door.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

He replied, “I want you to go over to Tracy’s house for a while.”

“Why?”

“We’re talking,” he replied. I followed him across the street. I wasn’t sure what was happening, but the look on Darren’s face indicated that there was a problem.

I asked worriedly, “What’s happening? What’s going on?”

“Stephanie and I are doing an intervention with your mother and father.”

“What’s that mean?”

He smiled slightly and replied, “We’re trying to make them understand.” We had arrived at the Craft front door. He knocked and waited for someone to answer. Mrs. Craft opened the door and gave us a puzzled look.

“Can I help you, Jack?” she asked as she looked at Darren.

Darren asked, “Are you Tracy’s mother?”

“Yes,” she responded. “Why?”

He pushed me into the house and told me to go up to Tracy’s room. He then asked Mrs. Craft to join him on the porch. After he closed the door, I headed up to see Tracy. As usual, when I looked in his room, he was dancing. He stopped suddenly when he saw me watching him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. I entered his bedroom and rushed over to the window. He followed and looked out when I pulled back the curtain. We watched his mother, father and Darren walk across the street and enter my house.

Tracy asked, “What’s going on?”

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, “I dunno. Darren said something about him and my sister doing an intervention with my mom and dad.”

He walked over to this bed and sat down. I went over and sat down beside him. “I went through that when I came out,” he informed me. “Only it was with my aunt and uncle.” I gave him a puzzled look since I had no idea what was happening. “My cousin is gay,” he said, “and my Aunt Helen and Uncle Thomas sat down with Mom and Dad and talked to them.” He smiled and added, “It was really wonderful. They helped them understand what I was going through.”

I became worried. “So, you mean they’re over there talking about me being gay?” Tracy nodded his head. “What if they won’t accept it? What do I do then?”

“Don’t worry,” Tracy assured me. “Mom’s great. She’ll make them understand.” Too bad I didn’t share Tracy’s positive attitude.

He rose from the bed and stood in the middle of the room. “I’ve been practicing my role for the prince. Want to watch?”

“Sure,” I replied. He then started dancing around the room with his eyes closed. It appeared he was pretending to dance with someone.

He stopped and held his hand out to me. “Come here, Jack,” he ordered. “I need you to be the Clara while I dance the role of the prince.”

“What do you want me to do? You know I can’t dance.”

“Just stand here and hold out your hand.” He grabbed my arm and positioned me so that my arm was extended. He then held my hand while he danced around me. Even though I had seen him dance numerous times, I was still mesmerized by how graceful his movements were. As he circled me, he kept staring into my eyes, those beautiful green eyes. He kept holding my hand, and each time he circled around me, he moved closer. Suddenly, he was standing before me looking directly into my face. I closed my eyes, and I felt his lips touch mine. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer. We kissed passionately for about a minute before I pulled away.

I asked with a grin, “Isn’t this what got us into trouble in the first place?”

He smiled and replied, “I locked the door when you came in.” He then leaned in and kissed me again. I pushed him away and sat on his bed.

He sat down beside me and gave me a puzzled look. “What’s wrong, Jack?”

I looked into his eyes and asked, “What do you want from me?”

“What do you mean?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know,” I replied. “It’s just that I’m just coming to accept the fact I’m gay, and I feel that you want too much from me right now.”

He gripped my hand and squeezed it. “I don’t want anything from you except your friendship.”

“Then why do you keep kissing me?”

He giggled and replied, “Because you’re a good kisser.” My face started to redden. “Seriously, Jack, I just want us to be friends. If something happens between us, then it happens. No big deal.”

I asked, “You mean friends with benefits?”

He laughed and said, “Yeah, I guess you can say that.”

Before I thought about it, I answered with a laugh, “That’s the same thing Jeff told me yesterday.” My face reddened, and I responded quickly, “I didn’t mean to say that.” I wasn’t sure if Jeff wanted Tracy to know that we had messed around. I had a feeling that they may end up as boyfriends someday.

“It’s okay, Jack,” laughed Tracy. “Jeff called me last night and told me about your benefits.” I don’t think my face could have turned any redder. He reached over and started rubbing my crotch. My dick started to harden. “I wouldn’t mind having some benefits now,” he giggled.

I took his hand and removed it. “I don’t think this is a good idea.” I rose from the bed and walked over to the window and looked across the street. I was too worried about what was happening across the street to even think about having sex.

“It will be okay,” Tracy said as he put his arms around me and pulled me into his body. Just then, we saw Jeff walking toward the house. Tracy pulled away and said he would go let him in. A minute later, they entered the bedroom.

“What’s going on, Guys?” he asked.

Tracy sat down and informed him, “There’s a big powwow going on over at Jack’s house. His sister and Darren are trying to talk to them about Jack.” He laughed and added, “They’re doing a gay intervention for the rents.” Jeff pulled out his cellphone and said he would be right back. We could hear him in the hall talking to someone.

When he came back into the room, he informed me that he had called his father. “Dad’s great doing this sort of thing. Him and Mom are members of PFLAG. He’s always counseling parents.” He walked over to the window and looked out. “They’re on their way over here now.” He kept going over to the window and pulling back the curtain. Ten minutes later, he announced that his parents had just pulled up in front of our home. I watched as Mr. Munson knocked on the door and my father let him in.

“What’s going to happen next?” I asked worriedly. Jeff told me to relax and just let things happen. He and Tracy made it seem so simple. I only wished I could share their optimism.

Jeff giggled and looked down at our crotches. He asked, “What were you guys doing when I got here? You both had hard-ons?”

Tracy responded, “I was showing Jack my dance for the Nutcracker.” He licked his lips and asked, “Want to see?”

“Come on, Guys,” I responded angrily as he rose, walked over to the window and looked out. “This ain’t the time to be thinking about sex.”

Jeff rose, walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist. I stepped away from the window before anyone could see us. I turned and looked at Jeff. “I’m sorry,” I apologized, “but this could be a big day for me.” Tears appeared in my eyes when I asked, “What if the intervention doesn’t work? What if my parents want me to leave?”

Tracy walked over to me. “That won’t happen, Jack,” he assured me. “Your mom and dad aren’t the kind of parents who are going to react like that.” He started laughing. “Besides,” he giggled, “Dad will get him drunk again if he has to.”

“But, what about my mother?” I asked worriedly. I stared into Tracy’s eyes. “You saw the look on her face when she saw us kissing.”

“Let everyone talk to them,” he insisted. “Maybe you’re worrying too much.”

“I guess you’re right,” I sighed. I returned to the window and continued to stare across the street. Meanwhile, Tracy took Jeff’s hand and held it as he danced his role in the Nutcracker.

After several minutes, Tracy sat down on the side of the bed. “I’m so stoked about dancing,” he said. “This is my first really big role.”

Jeff walked over and sat down beside him. “This means a lot to you, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah,” replied Tracy. “It means all the hours I’ve put into dancing haven’t been for nothing.” His face lit up when he said, “I finally get to dance on a star.” It surprised me when Jeff leaned in and kissed him.

When Jeff noticed me watching, he stood, held out his arms and called me over to them. “What?” I asked.

“Group hug,” he said with a smile. Tracy rose from the bed and we embraced. Before I knew what was happening, Tracy started kissing me. He then turned to Jeff and kissed him. When they finished, Jeff leaned over and kissed me passionately.

I stepped away and said, “This is crazy, Guys.”

Jeff asked, “What’s so crazy about it?”

“I mean we’re like all three kissing each other.”

Tracy responded, “So? We’re all friends here.”

Jeff quickly added, “With benefits.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. The three of us again started kissing. It felt weird. My traditional thoughts about love were being challenged. I always believed that you could only love one person at a time. You declared your love for each other, and then you remained in a committed relationship.

But as strange as it seemed, I liked both Tracy and Jeff equally. They weren’t putting up barriers to our friendship. They seemed so open about their love, if that is what it was. And importantly, they were willing to share it. As hard as it was to try and convince my mother and father to accept me being gay, I was having to deal with a new meaning of love and relationships.

Sensing my change in mood, Tracy worriedly asked me what was wrong. They sat beside me as I tried to explain what I was feeling. I asked, “You don’t think that it is wrong for the three of us to be involved together?”

“Do you think it’s wrong?” Tracy asked.

“No,” I replied. “It’s just kind of strange. I just thought you can only love one person.”

“We’re not talking about love, Jack,” said Jeff. “Is that what you’re worried about?”

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, “I guess.”

“Right now, we’re just friends,” responded Tracy. “If two of us ever fall in love, then the other will back off.” He looked at us and asked, “Agreed?” Jeff and I nodded our heads.

“Good,” he smiled wickedly. “Now, let’s get naked. I’m horny.” He rose and pulled off his shorts. Jeff giggled and started removing his clothes.

“This ain’t a good idea, Guys,” I protested. I was worried that the meeting across the street might end, and someone would come and knock on the door.

“You worry too much, Jack,” said Jeff as he pulled my shirt over my head. Tracy leaned down and yanked my shorts to the ground. We were now standing naked.

Tracy grabbed our hands and said, “Let’s dance.” He giggled and added, “I’ve always wanted to dance naked with two hot guys.” We laughed as we held hands and twirled around the room. Jeff pulled me to ground, fell on top of me and we grinded our cocks together. Tracy knelt beside me and placed his cock in front of my face. I didn’t hesitate to start sucking it. Jeff scooted back and engulfed his mouth around my erect cock.

Thirty minutes later, three sexually satisfied boys lay on the floor, smiling at each other. “See, Jack,” said Tracy. “Friends with benefits.” We held out our hands and high-fived each other.

Leave a comment if you're enjoying the story.
Copyright © 2018 by Ronyx All Rights Reserved
  • Like 30
  • Love 9
  • Haha 5
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I think jack is the one character of yours I feel the most for.

…because you think about yourself every time you read his name!
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

PFLAG is such a wonderful organization. It works by having parents and friends talk to each other about their experiences dealing with a loved one who is LGBTQ+. There’s a reason why PFLAG always gets the biggest cheer of any other contingent in the Pride Parade!
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I remember one summer, my parents went on vacation together and left my older brother to watch my younger brother and me. Both of my brothers had a friend staying with us, but I was working at the time. I had graduated from high school the year before and I didn’t have any friends to invite to stay…
:–(

I remember playing Go against my older brother’s sexy friend. We were both sitting cross-legged on the floor. For some reason, he was only wearing cotton boxer shorts that were gapping. It was distracting to see glimpses of his penis and lots of fluffy blond pubic hair while I was trying to concentrate on the game. I’m sure he was straight and certain that he thought of me only as his college buddy's four-year-younger brother! (I was definitely not Out at the time and I would have been too scared to do anything even if he had been flirting!)

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..