Jump to content

Guns and Tiaras

There are currently no reviews.
GAT cover.jpeg

Tiana is a warm hearted young woman with an always there smile and mother hen nature. Her friends are some of the most important people in her life so when Barbara goes missing her world collapses into chaos.


Barbie is one of Tiana's closest friends, a sister of sorts, so it comes as no surprise that Tia doesn't accept her police declared "death" without a fight.
Together with her gang of mixed personalities she sets out on a mission to solve the cold case and bring Barbie home, learning a few lessons on Leadership, friendship and strength along the way.

This story started off as me having a little fun with my very unique group of friends. So most of the characters here are an exaggerated version of someone I know in real life. 
Warning: This story may come to include incidents of mild violence and may allude to incest. 
Copyright © 2020 Rosario; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • P. Prologue
    • 819 Words
    • 515 Views
    • 0 Comments
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 2,333 Words
    • 208 Views
    • 0 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..