Jump to content
    sacredlove
  • Author
  • 5,378 Words
  • 1,461 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Not made for each other - 30. Presage

This Chapter is dedicated to my dear friend EmiGS. I know Hottiee you were waiting for this chapter for a long time. Here it is. Cheer up!!

It’s been long since I posted the last chapter of ‘Not Made for Each Other’ so here’s a summary from Chapter 1 to 29 before Chapter 30:

Zune moves to a new city along with his mom, Jenny, who’s a single mother. On his first day at the new school he manages to save Jake from Ed, the homophobic bully of the school, and meet the charming Kev. Soon Zune and Kev become closer and begin a relationship.

Zune also shares a special bond with Carol, who’s in love with Kev’s cousin Daryl, and Jake, who’s in a relationship with Ron.

During a fire incident in school, Zune saves Becca, Ed’s mom. He began to talk to her and discovered that Ed is not a homophobe; he’s just trying to follow the beliefs of his father John Woodsworth.

On his very first date with Kev, Zune leaves Kev behind and ran into a problem where Ed saves him and they kiss. On the same night Zune finds out that Carol’s Uncle Matt is his father who abandoned his mother when she was pregnant with him.

Zune began to believe that Ed could be changed, he just needed a friend and that’s why he secretly starts to meet him. During a stormy night, Zune sleeps with Ed and the next morning tells everything to Kev. Things got nasty and they broke up. Kev does everything to hurt Zune while Jake stood beside Zune to support him.

In the meantime, Jenny and Matt grew closer and decided to get married. Just days before the wedding, Kev and Zune decided to get back together. However, Carol’s love interest Daryl traded Zune up to a brothel to pay off his debts.

In the brothel Ma’am gives him new name: Swan. On his first day in that hellhole, he was raped by a Monster. Angel, Rachael, Casey and Jamie, other prostitutes there, become his close allies. Nine, one of Ma’am’s minions, developed feelings for him.

In a single day, he loses Casey, Rachael and Jamie and when Ma’am makes Nine kill Angel in front of him, he loses hope to ever get out of that hell. Though Nine had other plans. He helped Zune run away but gets shot in the process. Zune had to kill someone and leave an injured Nine behind.

When Zune comes back and blames Daryl for everything, everyone he loved split into two sides; one who trusted him and the other who didn’t. While his mom, Jake, Becca and Ed were with him, his father, Carol, Ron and Kev were not ready to believe that Daryl could do something like that.

Jake and Ron broke up. Jake accompanied Zune and Ed to Ed’s granny’s place where Zune finds peace and decides to move ahead in life. On their way back, Jake gets kidnapped by the same people who abducted Zune. With the help of Carol, Jake gets saved and Daryl’s truth comes out.

Matt tries to get back with Jenny but Jenny was not ready to forgive him. Kev tries to woo Zune back but Zune decides they were not made for each other.

Zune, Carol, and Jake go on a road trip and meet a mysterious fortuneteller, Shiela, who predicts something about every one of them. On their way back, they find out that Stephen, the guy betrayed by Kev and Ed, is back in the city with his cousin Michell.

On Jake’s birthday Ron planned something special but dies in a car accident in Jake’s arms.

Zune and Ed come closer. Carol began to like Mich, Steph’s cousin, and Stephen and Kev start a ‘no strings attached’ relationship.

Becca starts a relationship with Bradley, the owner of the café where she works.

Jeremy, a new guy, joins their group and develops a crush on Jake, but Jake shows no interest.

Ed’s closeness with his friend Alisha made Zune uncomfortable and jealous. Things began to go downhill between Ed and Zune.

One night a drunken Ed confesses his feelings to Zune but leaves the very next morning because his father is hospitalized, leaving a distressed Zune behind.

In the meantime, Mich and Carol, Kev and Steph announce that they were in a steady relationship while Jer and Jake were heading in that direction.

Ed discovers that his father faked his chest pains so he could keep Ed close to him. Ed is now coming back to Zune.

 

And here’s the next chapter.

 

Chapter 30: Presage

Zune

After many trials and tribulations, Ed and I were ultimately standing in front of each other but neither of us had any idea what to say. We were smiling like total goofballs, peering into each other’s eyes.

Ed inched towards me. “I remember everything.”

“I know,” I admitted stupidly.

Ed stepped closer. “I meant each and every word I said that night.”

“I know,” I chuckled nervously.

“I love you.” Ed’s warm breath on my face soothed my tense nerves and accelerated my heart rate.

“I know,” I replied in a haze.

“And now I’m gonna kiss you and if you don’t feel for me what I feel for you then step back. If you do…” Ed trailed off staring right into my eyes.

I was not an idiot, so I stayed where I was. Ed tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear that were falling over my eyes. I melted under his touch. He gently cradled my face in his hands and leaned in. I felt butterflies fleeting freely in my stomach. Our hot breaths mingled together and I closed my eyes as I felt his lips over mine. My heart was thudding ferociously against my chest.

Ed initiated the kiss-soft and slow at first. I felt like an amateur. I had no idea what to do. Then, as if my hands had a mind of their own, they tentatively reached to the back of Ed’s head and I dug my fingers deep in his smooth hair, pulling him towards me and deepening the kiss. I could feel Ed smiling against my wet lips. I began responding to his intense kiss with provocative passion. I was getting more confident. He licked my bottom lip and nibbled it gently for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and Ed flicked his tongue against mine with extreme fervor.

I sensed fireworks in every fiber of my body. I was so lightheaded, it felt as if I was literally floating on air. My new found courage surprised Ed when I clutched the front of his shirt to yank him even closer; thus intensifying our fiery kiss. My knees began to wobble. I hung on to Ed’s shirt as if my life depended on it. Ed hands traveled down to my waist and took me by surprise when he wrapped his hands around me securely and cornered me between him and his car in a blink of an eye.

It was like being inside a cocoon that had cut me off from the world. His lips and his tongue were doing magic on me. It’s impossible for me to describe in words the sensations that were racing through my body. It felt as if we had stumbled into another world where Ed and I were all that mattered. The way his warm body was pressed against mine felt like I was surrounded by falling stars. I had no clue how long our sizzling kiss lingered, but when we finally pulled away both of us were gasping for air. I was a bit fuzzy after such a toe-curling kiss. We opened our eyes, smiled at each other, then started laughing.

Our world was disrupted when we heard, “I thought you guys were going to die from lack of oxygen.” Steph was the first one to speak. I had totally forgotten that all our friends were around. They were all gawking at Ed and me causing us to lower our heads from embarrassment.

“Here we are freezing our asses off and they’re busy in sharing warmth,” Jer teased.

“They’re just making up for the lost time.” Jake joined them without any delay.

“The way they were assaulting each other, I would hate to see their poor bed after they screw each other.” Yeah, that was Carol.

I looked in Ed’s direction as he drew my hand to his lips and kissed. I grinned.

Ed let go of my hand, took a few steps back with a nervous smile and fished out a small box out of his jeans front pocket. I stared at him in astonishment. “It’s just a promise ring,” he clarified before any of us could have got any wild ideas.

“That’s so sweet,” Jake murmured.

Ed slowly got down on one knee and held out his hand. He cleared his throat, “I…I want to be your boyfriend, Zune.” I heard Carol say ‘aww’ but my eyes were fixed on Ed. “If you say yes, which I’m hoping you do, I promise to be with you through thick and thin. I promise to be by your side no matter what. I promise to cherish you…forever. Finally, I promise to love you…forever.”

I could feel everyone staring at me expectantly. I smiled and nodded again and again. “Yes. Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes.” I put my hand on Ed’s. Everyone around whistled and whooped and shouted with joy.

Ed pulled the ring from the box and slipped it in my ring-finger. It was a simple yet elegant silver ring. I gave it a good look. I thought to myself that I had to be the happiest person on earth. Ed stood up, holding my hand and pulled me into a firm hug, rocking back and forth. All our friends jumped on us and hugged us tightly.

Ed never let go of my hand on our way home. We were sitting in the backseat of Jer’s car while Jake was in the passenger’s seat. All our other friends were in Carol’s car.

Ed intertwined our fingers. I inhaled a deep breath and leaned my head on his shoulder; he lightly kissed my forehead and put his head over mine.

***

Our amazing friends decided to give us some privacy and left us as soon as we got home.

Ed and I went to his bedroom after making a quick call to Becca.

We were lying on his bed on our sides, facing each other, holding each other’s hands with our toes and knees touching intimately. Ed was intermittently rubbing his nose against mine then tilted a bit and moved closer; our lips were touching tenderly but we were not kissing. That was the most erotic moment of my life so far.

“You have no idea how happy I’m right now,” Ed conceded in a whisper. The way his lips moved against mine as he spoke caressed my lips with his hot breath.

“I love you.” I kept quiet and continued to gaze in his shining eyes. “You know this is the time when you’re supposed to say something,” he prodded me to say something.

“What do you want me to say?” I played dumb.

“How about ‘I love you too, Ed’?” I didn’t say anything. He lifted our intermingled hands to his lips and kissed my hands. “You don’t have to say anything. Words are not necessary when we can read each other like open books,” Ed concluded rhetorically. He always knew how to pull heartstrings.

“You’re being poetic,” I mentioned and he smirked. “Ed?”

“Hmm?”

“I want you to hold me tonight.”

“I will hold you every night.”

“And I want you beside me my whole life.”

“I’m not going anywhere.” Ed gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand; I leaned in his touch.

“Thanks, Ed.”

“Go to sleep, Zune.” I rolled onto my other side. Ed put his hands around me and held my hands. He tangled our legs together. My back was pressed against his chest. He kissed the crook of my neck and rested his face there. “Zune?”

“Hmm?”

“With you on my side, I can conquer anything.”

We fell into comfortable silence after that.

“Zune?”

“Hmm?”

“Good night.”

“Good night, Ed.”

Another long silence.

“Zune?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

I kept quiet. When Ed’s breath subsided and the noise of his snores made me sure he was fast asleep I replied, “I love you too, Ed. I really do.”

In the warmth of his body, I slept like a baby that night.

  ***

The next morning when I woke up I was alone in the bed. I propped my upper body up on my palms and looked around; there was no Ed. For a moment, the fear that everything that happened last night was a dream made my stomach clench. I hurriedly climbed out of bed and ran downstairs. I was on the second to last stair when I saw Ed in the kitchen and I stopped. He felt my presence and glanced at me from the pan.

“Good morning, Boyfriend.” I couldn’t hold back my goofy smile. He grinned back. “I’m making scrambled eggs for breakfast.” He shifted his attention back to the pan but never stopped smiling. “Jenny isn’t here yet from her night shift.” Ed turned off the stove and put the eggs on the plates. “And my mom left for Bradley’s early this morning. They’re going to spend the day together.” He looked at me again and walked towards me and stopped right in front of me. I was two stairs up from him so he was staring up and I was gazing down. “Last night wasn’t a dream, Zune. Even if it was, we are never going to wake up.” It was like he read my mind.

I leaned down but stopped myself when my lips were inches away from his. “I’m so glad that this is not a dream,” I whispered against his lips.

Ed’s breath hitched and he grabbed the back of my head and smashed our lips together. He didn’t waste another second and slipped his tongue in my mouth. The only thought going through my mind: I can start my day with such a kiss every day.

“OH.MY.GOD!” I hurriedly pulled away with a flushed face and Ed turned around.

“Mom,” I mumbled while trying not to look at her.

“Were you guys…? Are you guys…? Oh my God! OH MY GOD! OHMYGOD!” My mom looked like she just raided a showroom of brand-name handbags; she was so excited.

“Mom, stop shrieking. We’re…we’re…”

“…having sex?” My dear mom guessed.

“No! God no!” I was embarrassed to death. “We are boyfriends.”

“When? How? Well, I don’t care as long as Ed is going to be my son-in-law.” She was almost hopping with joy while Ed chuckled.

“Mom, please!”

“Can you guys kiss again?” She’s such a fangirl.

“What?! Right in front of you?! You’re insane mom…and shameless.” She couldn’t be serious.

“Come on Zune. I’m you mother, hon. Can’t you do this for me? Pretty please.” She had to be kidding me.

“There is no way in hell that I-”

My words caught in my throat as Ed spun around and once again grabbed the back of my head and kissed the hell out of me. When he pulled back we both were panting.

I glanced at my mom. Her eyes were bulging out and mouth was hanging open. She looked like she had received an electric shock. “I need a cold shower. I so need a cold shower.” She walked towards her bedroom in a haze, muttering repeatedly about needing that cold shower.

Ed and I stared at each other and busted out laughing. When we recovered, he held my hands in his and looked into my eyes. “Will you go out on a date with me tonight?”

I let out a nervous laugh while nodding. He put his warm mouth against mine to kiss me again while our breakfast sat on the kitchen counter getting cold.

***

Three Months Later

The past three months were like a golden period in my life.

Ed and I were inseparable since we became boyfriends. Except during classes and the Friday meetings with Jake, Carol and Steph, Ed and I were always around each other. We cooked together, ate together, shopped together, watched television together, and even slept together every night. We never made love though, because we didn’t want to rush into anything. I still was not sure about the whole sex thing due to my past. However, we tried hard to compensate with our passionate make-out sessions.

I became addicted to his hugs, his kisses, and his touch. I was used to his warm breath on my skin. We went on several dates; each one was better than the last. I wanted to spend every possible moment with Ed.

Ed made breakfast for us every morning and we ate it in whichever bed we slept in the night before. He would then tell me he loved me and remind me of the promises he made when he gave me the ring. Every time I looked at that ring, I was reminded of how much Ed and I loved each other.

Mom and Becca were on cloud nine after finding out about us. Mom made both of our lives hell by bringing up Ed and mine’s non-existent sex life. She never passed up a chance to embarrass us. The good thing was that Ed was getting used to her craziness. While my mom constantly asked about our wedding date, Becca told us to take our time to get used to these new feelings between us. In her words, Relationships are more delicate than glass-a mere crack can shatter it. We need to nourish it with love, trust, and honesty to keep it intact.

Ed had not talked to his father since he faked chest pains to keep Ed close to him. However, Ed did text him to tell him about us. His father replied: If I ever lay eyes on this sinner you call Zune, I promise you, son, I’ll kill him. Ed was fuming after reading that and wanted to call his father and tell him off; but my mom, Becca and I convinced him that it won’t make a difference. His father was never going to change. He believed that anyone with different beliefs than his was against him. It was better to stay away from him.

Carol must have told Matt about Ed and me since he called to congratulate us. He even met with Ed alone. Ed never told me what they talked about. He would just smile and say that Matt really cared about me. Matt kept trying to talk to my mom but things just never worked out. I always tried to be as civil as I could be to him.

Becca’s boyfriend, Bradley, came for dinner often. Ed had started acting polite around him. They even talked about their favorite football team at one of the dinners. Slowly, they became more comfortable with each other. The fact that the two most important men in her life were getting along made her feel both happy and relieved.

Carol and Mich were going strong. They were really happy together. Whenever we saw them, they were all over each other. Carol couldn’t keep her hands off Mich and Mich enjoyed the attention. Even on our Friday meetings, Carol talked about Mich most of the time, never running out of things to say about her. Carol thought Mich was the most beautiful girl in the world; while Mich thought Carol was the best girlfriend she could have asked for. They had both been able to escape the shadows haunting their pasts, allowing their relationship to grow. Neither could imagine their life without the other. It was impossible to be around them and not smile.

Steph and Kev were moving up the ladder of their relationship step by step. Of all our friends, they were having the most difficult time, since they each had baggage they were carrying. They had their past with each other as well as a past with someone else from the group. Their stares had become more affectionate and meaningful. The time they spent together now proved that the bond between them had grown strong emotionally.

While Steph helped Kev finally get over me, Kev helped Steph mend his friendship with Ed. When Kev called me to let me know he was over me and ready to move on, he sounded happy and relieved. When Kev let me know that Steph was going to make peace with Ed, my boyfriend became extremely elated.

Now, when Kev looked at me, I didn’t see the love I couldn’t return. Instead, I saw a concerned friend. Steph had started talking to Ed other than just to say hey. The hatred and hostility had disappeared from his voice. It gave me some peace of mind to know that Kev was over me and ready to be happy. Ed, however, was damn happy to get his best friend back after years apart.

Things were complicated in the beginning for Steph and Kev, but I was certain that together they would make their relationship work.

Jake and Jer were completely a different story. They were the most unusual couple among us. Jer was very caring and overly protective towards Jake. His purpose was to make Jake’s every wish come true. He worshipped the ground Jake walked on. It’s not like they never fought; but whenever they did, Jer was the one who apologized regardless of who was wrong. If he wasn’t anxiously waiting on Jake hand and foot, he was on the phone texting him. It would be an understatement to say that Jer was crazy about Jake.

On the other hand, Jake never acknowledged Jer’s efforts while he was around. However, whenever Jake, Carol, Steph and I were alone, he would admit that he was glad Jer was in his life. In Jake’s words, Jer had brought back colors in his life and had given him hope again. Honestly, it was impossible not to like a guy like Jer. He was the definition of a perfect boyfriend. Sometimes even Kev, Carol and Ed were having issues with him and how he treated Jake. Even Jake couldn’t ignore Jer’s charms forever. Unintentionally, Jake had begun to like him and he was this close to fall for him, but he was paranoid that, like Ron, he would somehow loose Jer. That was the reason why he wasn’t ready to divulge his true feelings to him. He was being utterly paranoid.

Jake regularly visited Ron’s parents. He had begun to think of them as his own parents. They were also worried about Jake and wanted him to get rid of his inhibitions and move on with his life with Jer. Just like everyone, they adored Jer too.

Slowly and steadily, Jer was working on Jake’s fears. He was sure that one day he would win Jake’s heart and make his fears disappear. Then, he would get Jake to admit his feelings loud and clear. We all were desperately waiting for that day.

We were still as close as we could possibly be, and overall, everything was going great. Everyone I loved, I cared about was making their way to happiness. We were all there for each other like one big happy family. It was all like a beautiful dream and the only fear badgering my mind every now and then was that someday…someday this picture perfect, beautiful dream would turn into a nightmare.

***

Someone knocked on my room’s door and I knew that someone really well. “Five more minutes, Ed?” I replied to his knock while putting my jeans on.

“That’s what you said half an hour ago,” he reminded me from the other side of the door. “It’s already half past seven; we’re going to be late.”

“No, we won’t be, Mr. Grumpy.” Actually, today was Saturday and we were all meeting at Jer’s place this time.

Jer lived there alone, while his mom lived a few hours away. She had a good job there; but she did visit him regularly.

“Zune?” Ed’s voice made me to come to my senses.

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

I chuckled getting into my t-shirt. “I love me too, Ed.” I heard him chuckle.

I finally opened the door and Ed was leaning on the doorframe. He looked me over from head to toe. “You look…edible.” I shook my head. He came in and locked the door behind him. Then he pulled me towards him, whisked us around and pushed me against the closed door.

“Ed, No!” I warned him but it was too late. He attacked my neck with his wet and warm mouth and I was in heaven. “Ed…We’re…oh fuck!...we’ll…oh my GOD!...” Ed moved his mouth to other side of my neck and I cocked my head to give him proper access, “…Ed we’re going to be…late.”

Ed pulled back a few inches to look at me heatedly. “We can always change our plans and spend the rest of our evening in your bed,” Ed suggested. I was pretty sure his advice was clouded by lust; but before I could object, his phone buzzed and he groaned.

It was a message from Becca. She was still at Grey’s café and just finished her work for the day, and she needed a ride home, and Bradley was out of town. She needed Ed to pick her up.

Ed rested his forehead against mine. “I need to go.”

I smiled. “I know.”

“Will you wait for me?”

“I think I’ll get a cab. You just get Becca home and then come to Jer’s. I’ll wait for you there.”

“I can drop you at Jer’s first,” he offered.

“Ed you know that Grey’s Café is in the opposite direction from Jer’s,” I pointed out.

Ed gave me a peck on my lips. “I’ll miss you.”

I yanked him towards me by his collar and crashed my lips against his. He was surprised but never resisted. Much to Ed’s reluctance, I pulled back, “Don’t take too long,” I ordered and he smiled.

***

Once Ed left, I called for a cab. Since Mom wasn’t back from work and no one was home, I locked the front door and sat on the porch with a food basket by my side.

While I was waiting, my phone rang. It was Carol. “Where are you?”

“Hello to you too, Bitch. I’m on my porch waiting for a cab. Ed had to pick up Becca and will meet us at Jer’s,” I informed her, staring down the road for any sign of the cab.

“You guys are always late. Everyone else is already here,” she chided.

“Don’t worry we’ll be there in twenty.”

“That would be good for your asses.” I laughed. “And are you getting us what we discussed last evening?” Yesterday, Carol, Steph and Jake asked me to get some cheesecake baked by Becca since it’s her forte.

I stared at the food basket. “Becca’s amazing cheesecake is safely in the food basket next to me.”

“Tell Becca, we love her.”

“I already did.”

“Okay then, see you in twenty.”

“Bye.”

My eyes fell on the promise ring and I smiled thinking about the moment Ed put it on.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard those words. One moment no one was there and the very next, she was there. She appeared out of nowhere just like when she emerged from thin air the first time I met her. “How…when…what?!” I took a deep breath; convincing myself that it was not a dream. “When did you get here?” I asked, still being shocked to find her sitting next to me.

“Do I really need to answer that?” She flashed her magical smile.

“How the hell did you know I live here?” I asked forgetting who she was.

“Now you’re underestimating my abilities.” Her smile never waffled once.

Sheila, the fortuneteller, still looked the exact same: Her long hair was loosely braided and a red rose was tucked perfectly in her hair on the right side. Her lips were shimmering red. She was still in that same long-sleeved, black blouse and a long red skirt and her body was still void of any article of jewelry but again, she didn’t need any. She was as beautiful and as graceful as ever. The only difference between last time I saw her and this time was she was alone; Rose, her crystal ball, was not with her.

“Rose wanted to spend some time alone so she stayed home,” Sheila answered my question which I never verbally asked. That was creepy.

“How did you…” I began to ask but she arched her brow and I shut my mouth. “Forget it. Why are you here?” Her gleaming smile faltered immediately.

She took a deep breath. “That’s a fair question but I don’t know if I’ve a fair answer to that.”

“You’re making no sense,” I remarked. “And I have to be somewhere soon; my cab will be here any moment.” I wanted to end this spooky conversation with her as soon as possible.

“Your cab will take another five minutes, thirty-seven seconds and forty-three milliseconds to arrive here.” I stared at her in awe.

“What do you want?” I asked in bewilderment.

“Nothing.”

“You’re not here for nothing.”

“Do you believe me?”

I was caught off-guard with her question. “Why would you ask that?”

“Because I’m going to tell you something, and just like my other predictions, it will come true,” she divulged. Her smile never returned. I remembered her every prophetic word about Carol, Jake and me. “Something bad, very bad is going to happen…to Jake…to you and the fourth wheel of your friendship.”

“Steph?”

She nodded. Her presage words got me scared. “And Carol?”

“She’ll be the only one who will get her happy ending soon but for the three of you things are going to be vile.” Her eyes were locked with mine and I was shivering inside.

I gathered my courage. “What’s gonna happen?” I dared to ask in my shaky voice.

“I can’t tell you that,” She replied calmly.

“Then why the hell are you here?” I was angry and irritated.

She sighed as if understanding what I was going through at the moment. “Steph’s going to get his heart broken again and this time it will be more painful,” she revealed.

“What?! When? How?”

“Jake’s going to be shattered again and he’ll have to make a choice…a difficult one,” she added while snubbing off my questions. I was too shocked to ask anything further so she paused for a few seconds and then continued, “And you…if you think what happened in your past was wretched, then brace yourself for something worse.”

“I’m finally happy and…” My voice choked in the tangled web of emotions. I closed my eyes because I didn’t have the courage to face the fact that my beautiful dream, where everything was perfect, was about to turn into a nightmare. Probably, there would be some way to keep this dream alive and unscathed.

I opened my eyes and turned to look at Sheila. “What do I…” Sheila had vanished. One moment she was there; then poof, she was gone, leaving me behind in a storm of her dreadful words.

Finally, my cab arrived. I took the food basket and got in the cab while my mind dwelled on Sheila’s words. I didn’t know whether I should believe her or not but it would be a lie if I say the seriousness of her words didn’t frighten me.

 

TBC.

 

 

Author's Note : Please tell me what you all think about this chapter. Your opinion, your views and your suggestions always matters to me.

 

 :thankyou: Silentdreamer, EmiGS, Yoxone, Drew Espinosa, Gregg, Azaroth, Bill Christiansen and all my readers for following, liking, reviewing and reading my chapter.  

Biggest  :thankyou:  to JayT  for editing this chapter.

 

And Lisa, I miss you :kiss:

 

 

 

Copyright © 2017 sacredlove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:D:D:D Ed and Zune are together!

 

But then you gave me that curveball with Sheila, lol. Damn, everything is coming together for Zune, the she has to come along and tell him, it ain't gonna last! :o Well, Sacred, I absolutely love this roller coaster ride, you are taking me on. :) And that's saying something, since I'm terrified of roller coasters in real life! :lol: 

 

Thanks for the chapter, Sacred! :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On Monday, May 08, 2017 at 9:21 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

:D:D:D Ed and Zune are together!

 

But then you gave me that curveball with Sheila, lol. Damn, everything is coming together for Zune, the she has to come along and tell him, it ain't gonna last! :o Well, Sacred, I absolutely love this roller coaster ride, you are taking me on. :) And that's saying something, since I'm terrified of roller coasters in real life! :lol: 

 

Thanks for the chapter, Sacred! :hug: 

Yep, Zune and Edward are finally together but not for long, so sorry about that. Sheila's words will bring a storm in everyone's life and yes you are already signed up for this rollercoaster ride and there's no escape even if you want, Lol. Take care, Drew and thanks a lot for the review :) 

Link to comment

Awwww, thank you so much for dedicating this on my name. And I am sorry for replying this late. I am naive position to comment on this before.

 

The roller coaster of happiness in every ones life was fabulous. But we have to get down after some time and have to face reality. I hope those three suffer less than they are destined to be. I have my guesses and you know them, but all I am waiting for is how it was going to be from your side. I have loved and got attached by this story, hope you'll soon update it again by adding another chapters. And thank you so much for everything. 

 

Love, 

~Emi. 

Link to comment

The tragedies never end for these guys. To think they’re all just getting their lives together again and becoming happy only to have things get screwed up worse than they ever have been. Jake and Zune most of all to say that their future pain will be so horrible while potentially worse than anything they’ve experienced is unimaginable. I’m sorry about Steph as well of course as things seemed to be going well with Kevin. Life is never easy but sometimes good things come out of the worst tragedies so hopefully they will be happy in the end.

Link to comment

 

On 8/4/2018 at 11:35 AM, NimirRaj said:

The tragedies never end for these guys. To think they’re all just getting their lives together again and becoming happy only to have things get screwed up worse than they ever have been. Jake and Zune most of all to say that their future pain will be so horrible while potentially worse than anything they’ve experienced is unimaginable. I’m sorry about Steph as well of course as things seemed to be going well with Kevin. Life is never easy but sometimes good things come out of the worst tragedies so hopefully they will be happy in the end.

Happy ending (if there is any) for these guys is not around the corner. Zune and Edward and Stephen have to go a lot to get their happy ending.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..