Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,866 Words
  • 5,633 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cowboy Summer - 9. Out Standing In Our Field

Rhydian ran up the stairs two at a time and leapt into the shower just ahead of one of the pony club girls who he hadn’t really seen to speak to since his first day. She shrieked in surprise and annoyance, but Rhydian didn’t care. He stripped quickly, except when he got to his now rather crusted and uncomfortable underwear, and winced his way out of his shamefully soiled boxers. Jase had said not to worry, so that was what he was trying to do. Rhydian showered quickly, scrubbed at his hair for about ten seconds before deciding that it was dry and threw on just his jeans in order to get back to his room without flashing anyone.

Moreta had reminded him about laundry. Twice. And now all he had was one decent-ish pair of jeans, the same ones he’d worn to the rodeo and a single clean t-shirt. He didn’t even have any clean boxer’s left, and the idea of washing a pair and wearing them damp was sort of repulsive, so he put his clean-ish jeans on naked and found a pair of socks that didn’t smell to go in his rather scuffed looking cowboy boots. The one remaining t-shirt was blue, with a white printed logo of a horse shoe and anvil. One of the farriers had given it too him one day last year at the stables when he’d wasted half a day sitting on the yard with nothing to do but watch his sister take a lesson. On the back were the words ‘Blacksmith’s Do It Hot.’ His sister thought it was sort of funny. Rhydian looked himself up and down in the mirror. He didn’t have a great deal of faith in his appearance, and he was definitely not dressed up enough not to look stupid with his new hat on. He wanted to wear in anyway, but he didn’t want Jase to laugh at him.

“Rhyder!” Sam was calling his name from the bottom of the stairs, “Come on!”

Rhydian checked himself one more time and adjusted the waistband of his jeans. It felt weird not having anything between himself and the rough denim. He hurried downstairs.

Caleb had put him through his paces with the horses, and he’d fed every single one of them, cleared the school and swept it, and mucked out three stables into the bargain. The whole time, Caleb had just stood there, arms folded across his chest, and hadn’t said a word. The stern silence had killed him. He’d been about to walk back to the house when Caleb had stopped him with a hand on his bicep.

“You can’t trust Jase.”

Rhydian hadn’t answered.

“It’s your life Rhydian, just watch yourself with him.”

Rhydian had shrugged the older man off, and run back to the house. Now he skidded down the stairs and stood with his hands stuffed in his pockets while Sam looked him over.

“Not bad kiddo. You need something though.” He nipped into the other room and came back with a rather distressed looking dark navy ball cap. It had ‘Stay’ patched on the front in white. “Much better.”

“Yeah?” Rhydian touched the curved bill of the cap and smiled.

“You look like a California red neck, you’ll do great.”

Sam, Caleb and Rhydian brought the ice, which meant four big flexi-buckets full of chunky cubes in the back of the pick-up, and they drove out past the orchards to the big old empty pasture which was the standard place to go and muck around and chill on hot summer evenings. There were half a dozen or more pick-ups already in the field, and the beginning of a decent looking fire. Sam drove the truck right up to the fire. Sam drove the truck right up to the fire. Abandoned hay bales and giant tractor tyres that lay about. Together they unloaded the ice buckets which instantly became filled with bottles.

Sam introduced Rhydian around to everyone Jase had invited up for the party, but he didn’t remember half of who they were after they’d moved on. Then Jase was there, black shirt and jeans with a sexy smile and a red solo cup filled with beer from the keg. Rhydian took the cup and drank fast because he was nervous. Jase’s arm was hot around his shoulders.

“This is Kenny,” Rhydian found himself exchanging his empty cup for a swig of something sharp and hot tasting from a thick necked glass jar, “He brings the back-up booze. Christina and Johnny,” He indicated a couple sitting on a tail gate, swigging beers and laughing, “Hunter, Derek, Brad. David’s the one passed out in the grass already.” There were more than a dozen others. Jase handed him an ice cold beer from the bucket, and Rhydian gulped hard before setting it down on a tractor tyre. “You alright there pretty boy?”

“Sure,” Rhydian could feel himself leaning hard into Jase’s side, “You guys do this a lot?”

“Dance and drink? Yeah Rhyder, we love being out here in the middle of nowhere. Like I said,” He pressed the boy in close to him, one hand slipping just past the small of his back, fingers finding their way under his shirt, “We’re experts in our field.”

There was the chink of bottles, and Rhyder smiled. It felt good to be included, involved. Jase was laughing and talking with his friends, including Rhydian in the passing conversation, keeping him close. Rhydian’s head felt slightly fuzzy, three drinks in half an hour having worn away his inhibitions a little bit. He found himself making forgettable small talk with the man who’d brought the corn liquor, having his red solo cup topped up from the bottle Kenny had brought. The night sparkled, the fire outshone the moon, the radio was on, playing country music, and people were already dancing. Across the fire, Rhydian felt himself being watched, Caleb’s dark eyes still inexplicably annoyed. He broke first and looked away, taking the next drink Jase handed him.

Sam dragged Caleb up by one hand as the next song came on, and someone already dancing turned the music up. Jase let out a sharp wolf whistle across the fire circle and Rhydian stared. Sam had Caleb pulled hard up against him, arms wrapped around his waist, both of them moving their hips in time with the music, connected from sternum to knee. Caleb wasn’t looking at him now, because neither of them had any vision for anything that wasn’t the other person. Caleb ran his hand up Sam’s shoulders, cupped his jaw and kissed him. Watching that kiss, Rhydian felt his heart beat hard in his chest, trying to break through his ribs.

The two men practically glowed in their adoration for each other, completely wrapped up in their own world, not caring or knowing who was watching. Sam ground his hips into Caleb and they were dancing in a shuffle-step sort of way to the music, stuck together completely, kissing and touching like they were the only two people on the planet.

Rhydian swigged his beer, and shivered. He was unaccountably jealous. Sam and Caleb looked like people from stories, from movies, so beautiful and perfect and utterly in love. In that moment, Rhydian felt that he would have given anything to be over there, being looked at like that. He took another drink, set the empty cup down by his feet and then yelped when Jase came up behind him and dropped an ice cube on his neck.

“Ah!”

Jase was grinning, holding another smaller cube of ice between his teeth, grinning with a sexy come-hither look in his eyes. Rhydian stepped closer to him, found Jase’s fingers hooking into his belt loops, pulling him closer. Their hips bumped together, Rhydian’s breath caught at the hot contact, but the big cowboy was kissing him with cold lips, and it was delightful and amazing. Rhydian let himself get pulled closer to the firelight, still kissing Jase as the music got louder.

The guitar beat was plucking on his nerve endings. Jase ground against his crotch and Rhydian felt his head going fuzzy. Jase tasted like ice and whiskey, and the space between them seemed to warm up exponentially as they rocked together. Jase’s hands were on his hips, gripping hard, keeping the seams of their jeans locked together. Rhydian had enough sense to hook his arms around the back of Jase’s neck, fingers in his hair, and he moved his hips with Jase’s hands and crotch guiding him, bringing him along with the music.

Rhydian’s head spun, he knew he’d drunk too much, but he didn’t care. Jase was looking at him with hot dark eyes and a sexy little smile; his stubble was rough and scratchy but his lips were soft and they were dancing in the fire light, not caring who saw them. Rhydian couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt so happy, so alive. So he let Jase maul his neck, run his hands up under his t-shirt, grind into him and felt himself panting, moaning, wanting to haul Jase somewhere nice and quiet to get to know his skin better.

Jase obviously had the same idea, because he pulled Rhydian even closer if that were possible, the pressing hardness of his erection against Rhyder’s own, and whispered in his ear.

“Come on pretty boy. Let’s go somewhere.” The big cowboy never let him go as they stumbled over the hay bales and into the darkness. Rhydian followed him, laughing for some inexplicable reason, and Jase pulled him around past the trucks towards the giant bales dotted around the pasture. Jase kissed him, walking backwards, pulling him along by the virtue of his hands inside Rhydian’s clothes.

Jase had him pressed up against one of the round hay bales that were taller than either of them. It was black after the fire, only the light from the moon illuminating them as Jase kissed him hard, all teeth and tongue, hands fisted in the front of his shirt. Rhydian kissed him back, and alcohol made him brave, made him pull apart Jase’s black shirt and touch his muscled chest. Jase was bigger than he was, harder, more muscled, and Rhydian wanted to get lost in exploring his skin, tasting every inch of him. The drink numbed everything just enough that Rhydian no longer felt like he was about to totally lose control. Jase pushed his t-shirt up around his armpits, ducked his head and kissed his chest, bit his nipple softly. Rhydian moaned.

The big cowboy pushed him down behind the bale, covered him with his body, and Rhydian was panting, moaning, his hips bucking without really understanding why. He desperately wanted to be touched by Jase. The man’s hands found the fly of his jeans, the opening of the button and the drag of the zipper loud in the night air. Jase’s hands found his flesh.

“Well, well. Sexy boy doesn’t wear anything under his clothes anymore,” Jase kissed his hip, moving south and the warm wet kisses on his crotch turned into the hottest sensation he’d ever known as Jase sucked him. He whined in his own head, his hands scrabbling at nothing. The whole thing was so good, it felt so nice. Some silly voice at the back of his head jabbered that he was giving in too easily, that he was going to regret this later, but he didn’t care. When Jase stopped, he whimpered, leaning up to look at the older man.

“But…”

“Hush,” Jase was cupping the back of his head, kissing him again between words, “Moving onto better things pretty boy.” Another devastating kiss, “Let me show you a real good time Rhyder.”

“Ughnnn…” Jase’s fingers wrapped around his erection and Rhydian started having trouble focusing again. His short fingernails dug into the man’s abs, and he wanted Jase naked so badly that his hands shook even as his breath caught in his chest. Everything about Jase’s body was perfect, everything taut and firm, and the naked length of his erection in Rhydian’s hand was new and interesting and hotter than anything he’d ever felt before. They were both grunting and gasping, kissing as though they might’ve drowned if they’d stopped. Rhydian could feel the pleasure building up behind the numb wall of alcohol, but he wasn’t sure how to get to it. Jase’s hand left his crotch, dipped between his legs and dug strong fingers into his arse. Jase was spreading him open, touching him, making every nerve jump and twitch.

“You OK Rhyder?”

And all Rhydian could do was moan. Jase was prepared, he pushed into his passage with slicked up fingers, made him writhe and squirm in pleasure as he made room, found him out and broke down the barrier between him and his pleasure. The little voice in the back of Rhydian’s head was getting drowned out by kisses and the feel of Jase’s fingers inside him, stretching him open. Then the fingers were gone, and Rhydian whimpered.

“Ngh! Jase!”

“Easy bud,” Jase kissed his neck, teeth nipping at his skin, “Hold your horses.” Even Jase’s voice was breathless and shaky, matching Rhyder’s own half formed syllables. He wanted this, he wanted to be connected to someone else, to this man here who was looking at him like he was beautiful. The big cowboy prepared himself, the moonlight off a foil packet weirdly distracting until Jase grabbed his thigh, pulling his knee up to his chest. “Breathe Rhyder,” Jase’s other hand cupped his rear, the dampness of his thumb tapping his opening, keeping him short of breath.

Rhyder felt himself nod. Jase took another breath, and then there was nothing but pressure as the head of Jase’s cock pressed at his arse. Jase’s fingers were digging into him, and it hurt. It hurt so much that Rhydian bit his lower lip before Jase kissed him hard enough to distract the boy from the pain. He shifted his hips, and then the pain was fading, replaced by the pleasure of Jase’s cock moving inside of him, Jase’s lips on his own, tongue in his mouth, Jase’s strong fingers wrapped around his own aching erection, stroking him in time. Jase thrust exactly right every time, making Rhydian jolt with pleasure, making every movement count.

The moment held still in Rhydian’s mind, a white-hot flash-bulb in his head that took the picture of the two of them together; the way he felt, the pleasure, the pressure, the pain; the way Jase was looking at him in a way he might take to mean affection; the perfect rightness of it all in his head, there in the field out under the stars.

All too soon it was over. There was too much pleasure in Jase stroking him inside and out, breathing against his skin and kissing him. The big cowboy bit his neck where it joined his shoulder, sucked up a bruise dark as the deep red cherries in the orchard, then rocked into him with force, and Rhydian felt his muscles tighten. Jase snarled, a rush of heat and Rhydian cried out as he came.

Jase flopped next to him, panting hard and rolled onto his back. Rhydian stared at the sky. He’d done it. He wasn’t a virgin anymore, and it felt good even though it hurt. Jase groaned as he adjusted his position and his clothes. Rhydian felt suddenly odd being naked, and found his jeans around one ankle and struggled to put them on lying down. He pulled his shirt back down over his chest. Jase leant up on one elbow and touched his neck.

“Hey, sorry about that.” Jase was grinning in that self-satisfied way of men-who-just-had-great-sex everywhere. “You’ll have to invest in a bandana pretty boy.”

“Yeah.” Rhydian blinked slowly, wondering why he didn’t feel as awesome as he thought he would have done. Having sex was amazing. Losing your virginity was supposed to be mind-blowing, but Rhydian just felt sticky and sort of stiff. Jase knocked his shoulder and grinned.

“Come and dance Rhyder.”

Rhydian sat up and looked at his friend. There had been the sort of hope at the back of his mind that there would be some sort of cute endearment, or a hug; but Jase was already looking back at the party, wanting to be back in the firelight, tearing up the night with the rest of his friends. Jase stood, and reached down to help the boy up, brushing him down for hay and bits of grass, copping a quick feel as he did so. Rhydian tugged his shirt straight, found the cap that Sam had lent him in the grass, and took Jase’s hand in order to stumble back to the fire in the field.

He took the first drink that anyone handed him and downed it. He lost hold of Jase’s fingers, took the jar of corn liquor that Kenny was handing round, blinked hard to clear the fog in his head, and decided to do what everyone else was doing and drink to try and have a good time.

This chapter is dedicated to the excellent Brad Paisley song of the same name. I thank him for the use of his lyrics.
Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 3
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmmm great writing but I sorta feel let down at the end just like Rhyder did. He was looking for a warm connection someone to care for someone just for him. All he got was a quick lay. I have a feeling that will probably be all we see of Jase he got his first and now will he be onto the next.. I feel sorry for Rhyder in that he was wanting and expecting a lot more than he got and the booze didn't help. But on the other hand he had been warned so just hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass. Jase is what he is but what I do hold against him is the fact that he deliberately went out to get Rhyder drunk to squash him inhibitions and I do hope that comes back to bite Jase in the ass.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/02/2013 05:59 PM, Daithi said:
Hmmmm great writing but I sorta feel let down at the end just like Rhyder did. He was looking for a warm connection someone to care for someone just for him. All he got was a quick lay. I have a feeling that will probably be all we see of Jase he got his first and now will he be onto the next.. I feel sorry for Rhyder in that he was wanting and expecting a lot more than he got and the booze didn't help. But on the other hand he had been warned so just hope it doesn't come back to bite him in the ass. Jase is what he is but what I do hold against him is the fact that he deliberately went out to get Rhyder drunk to squash him inhibitions and I do hope that comes back to bite Jase in the ass.
*hones my emapathic writing skills*

To Jase, everything is a bit of a game. many of us have been there, and known those people. but he's not deliberately mean, just unthinking.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, there are worse ways to lose your virginity than to a hot, experienced man during a summer break where no one knows you. At least Rhyder enjoyed it, and came. I'm relieved that this won't wound him as badly (emotionally) as it could have. It all happened so quickly, he didn't have time to fall in love with Jase. And Jase is obviously done with him, so Rhyder can move on. Gawd, it'll be hard for him to look Caleb in the eye, tho -- Caleb who risked Rhyder panting after his man because he didn't want the boy to get hurt. Loving Caleb right now. A question, tho -- I thought Rhyder was spending the summer at this place. But with only three weeks left, it appears he's only staying a month. ... right?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

although i was expecting worse and it would probably come later, i still felt bad about rhyder.

so i gotta start hating you for a while and celebrate your being in pain, sending you more bunny/puppy curse.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/02/2013 08:45 PM, Geemeedee said:
Well, there are worse ways to lose your virginity than to a hot, experienced man during a summer break where no one knows you. At least Rhyder enjoyed it, and came. I'm relieved that this won't wound him as badly (emotionally) as it could have. It all happened so quickly, he didn't have time to fall in love with Jase. And Jase is obviously done with him, so Rhyder can move on. Gawd, it'll be hard for him to look Caleb in the eye, tho -- Caleb who risked Rhyder panting after his man because he didn't want the boy to get hurt. Loving Caleb right now. A question, tho -- I thought Rhyder was spending the summer at this place. But with only three weeks left, it appears he's only staying a month. ... right?
he's stranded there for four weeks. in the UK, that's pretty much all of a summer holiday.

there are worse ways, there are better ways.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/02/2013 09:02 PM, nostic said:
although i was expecting worse and it would probably come later, i still felt bad about rhyder.

so i gotta start hating you for a while and celebrate your being in pain, sending you more bunny/puppy curse.

no more cursing. sorry.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I don't blame Jase at all. Noone forced Rhy to drink so much, and Jase took it slow, was gentle and made sure Rhy enjoyed it. A wonderful first time, and it's not Jase's fault that Rhy is a romantic, needy teenager. As show by his earlier crush on Caleb (or was it Sam?).

I agree with Gee that it was better than a longer lead up during which Rhy could have really fallen in love. Right now he's mainly in love with the idea of a boyfriend and of course fascinated by the sexy and alluring Jase.

However I'm not sure that Jase is actually done with Rhy - I have a feeling that he may like the young boy more than he wants to admit (to himself and others). In that case I guess thing might both get worse and better. It'll be interesting to see how the story unfolds from here.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/03/2013 05:01 AM, Timothy M. said:
I don't blame Jase at all. Noone forced Rhy to drink so much, and Jase took it slow, was gentle and made sure Rhy enjoyed it. A wonderful first time, and it's not Jase's fault that Rhy is a romantic, needy teenager. As show by his earlier crush on Caleb (or was it Sam?).

I agree with Gee that it was better than a longer lead up during which Rhy could have really fallen in love. Right now he's mainly in love with the idea of a boyfriend and of course fascinated by the sexy and alluring Jase.

However I'm not sure that Jase is actually done with Rhy - I have a feeling that he may like the young boy more than he wants to admit (to himself and others). In that case I guess thing might both get worse and better. It'll be interesting to see how the story unfolds from here.

it's nice to see someone sticking up for our player. i like Jase. Rhyder is an adorable needy romantic teenager, that's never a great thing.

time will tell, time and chapters.

thanks for the love xx

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yay, Brad! lol

 

I feel bad for Rhyder b/c yes, he was looking for some hot hunka, hunka manmeat, specifically Jason's since he knows he can't have Sam's. But he was also looking for that connection. When Jase didn't cuddle with him after, it was all like wham, bam, thank you ....err, Sam fits, lol, thank you Rhy, Rhy was disappointed. Jase just wanted to get back to the party now that he had his fun.

 

I agree with the reviewer who said he/she didn't think Jason was done with Rhyder. I don't either. I think he really likes him. And we know how much Rhyder likes Jason.

 

Hopefully Caleb won't number one: kill Jase, and number two: tell Rhyder "I told you so."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/03/2013 10:00 AM, Lisa said:
Yay, Brad! lol

 

I feel bad for Rhyder b/c yes, he was looking for some hot hunka, hunka manmeat, specifically Jason's since he knows he can't have Sam's. But he was also looking for that connection. When Jase didn't cuddle with him after, it was all like wham, bam, thank you ....err, Sam fits, lol, thank you Rhy, Rhy was disappointed. Jase just wanted to get back to the party now that he had his fun.

 

I agree with the reviewer who said he/she didn't think Jason was done with Rhyder. I don't either. I think he really likes him. And we know how much Rhyder likes Jason.

 

Hopefully Caleb won't number one: kill Jase, and number two: tell Rhyder "I told you so."

More country inspired chapters coming up!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Not a great way to lose your virginity.  No wonder Ryder wants to get drunk.  No Jase has had what he wants, I wonder how long he will stick around.  "Invest in a banana" is a rather crude and rude thing to say after having taken Ryder's virginity.  I would have thought Jase would be a little more sensitive to Ryder than that.

Edited by raven1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..