Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 3,900 Words
  • 6,228 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Innocent Sacrifice - 3. Chapter 3

It was different this time, slower and softer, though Zhihao still wrapped his fingers around Su Yin’s top knot, and helped dictate the pace of the boy’s sucking. Su Yin lay along the demon’s thick thighs, loving the warmth against his chest and belly as he let Zhihao fuck his throat. He suckled on the yaoguai’s red cock, relishing the flavour of him mixed with the lingering taste of his own orgasm. He couldn’t remember ever being happier or more satisfied than he was now, even though he was close to exhaustion, having watched Zhihao swallow his seed, feeling the pleasurable burn of the demon’s breeding deep inside his body, and having his cock filling his mouth. He moaned, muffled, with each gentle thrust, and pressed his tongue tight along the base of Zhihao’s length. The whole time, he watched the demon watching him back, and read nothing but pleasure and desire in his features. Zhihao’s green eyes never left his, and the demon didn’t need to give any warning as his pupils dilated, his black lips parted and gasping, and flowed into Su Yin’s welcome mouth. He tasted complex and delicious, and this time Su Yin kept his lips firmly shut until he had drunk every last trace of the demon’s orgasm.

With a contented groan, he helped Zhihao pull him up the bed and lay, boneless and intoxicated, in the yaoguai’s arms. Zhihao held him tight, nuzzled against his hair, and tilted his jaw to kiss him gently. Su Yin stroked a hand down the demon’s body, and lay his palm along the soft length of Zhihao’s cock, nestled between his thighs. The demon smirked as the boy stroked the soft silky flesh.

“And are you satisfied?” Su Yin asked him.

“Oh yes. You are especially gifted Su Yin.” Zhihao kissed him again. “And you?”

“I never knew I could feel this tired, or this wonderful.” He traced the curve of Zhihao’s dick again, then turned to look at the demon. “You don’t mind? You feel different now. I was… curious.”

“I could never deny you that.” Zhihao smiled possessively. If the boy wanted to touch him while he was soft, suck his cock, and fuck all night, he was in no position to argue with any of it. “Are you happy, beautiful?”

“Yes. Very.” Su Yin tried, and failed, to stifle a yawn.

“Sleep.”

Zhihao argued momentarily with the heavy silk bedcovers, then dragged them up over them both. Instantly, Su Yin snuggled deeper into his arms, using his shoulder as a pillow, and his breathing became soft and shallow as Zhihao watched. He kissed the boy’s hair as gently as he could. Su Yin was still pale against his red skin, supple and deliciously soft in his arms, and Zhihao gazed at the pattern of their mixed cum on the boy’s skin. He stroked the boy’s jaw, and Su Yin turned to follow his hand, kissed his knuckles, and held on tight.

“You sleep too,” he muttered dreamily.

Zhihao smiled, and decided he would take Su Yin's suggestion. The big demon curled around his sacrifice, and held him tight as he sank out of consciousness.

*

Su Yin awoke with a muffled groan, fought his way out from under the heavily embroidered silk, and slid out of bed on shaking legs. His body was still exhausted, and he ached in several interesting places, but his mind was sharply awake. He turned to watch his red skinned lover sleeping, smiled, and crept away across the bamboo matting towards the door.

It was raining outside, but it wasn’t cold, and Su Yin stood on the last dry step, looking out at a view completely obscured by the falling curtain of water. The rest of the world didn’t need to exist, for all that he could access it. He couldn’t go back to Laoshan; people would assume he had failed in his duty as sacrifice, and the town would be in peril. He’d probably be put to death. And as interesting as Zhihao was, Su Yin couldn’t imagine staying in the little temple for the rest of his life where the only other object with moving parts was his lover. Already he knew that amazing sex and sleeping couldn’t fill every hour of the day, and he’d eventually get bored. Su Yin sighed.

“We might as well be on an island,” he muttered to the pouring rain.

He tried to think of his life before, the fuzzy blending together of days which were much the same. Being hungry, being poor, being tired. He’d always hated the lack of privacy, always wanted a space of his own, and the happiest times were the ones spent at the little writing desks in the school room, where nothing mattered but the texture and motion of his brush on the paper. Already he missed the grinding of ink, and the smell of books.

Su Yin was still standing leaning against the laquered red pillar of the entranceway, staring out at the rain when Zhihao came looking for him. The big demon wrapped his arms around his lover’s waist, and nuzzled the back of his neck. Su Yin leant back into his hold with a soft sigh.

“Are you well rested?”

“Yes, thank you.” Su Yin picked distractedly at the splatters of dried cum on his skin. “Your shoulder is very comfortable.”

“I hope you will enjoy it often,” the demon purred.

Su Yin twisted in his arms and cocked his head to one side with a frown.

“Zhihao?”

“I have never known one such as you, so beautiful, gifted, delicious. Nor so sweet.” Su Yin got the distinct feeling the last comment had nothing to do with the way he tasted. “I hoped you might wish to come and live with me, forever.”

“Forever?” the boy echoed. The idea of never having to let Zhihao go made warmth spread through his chest and groin, but the idea of being stuck in the temple was chilling. “Here?”

“No, at my home.”

“In the mountains?” Su Yin sounded less than thrilled.

To his surprise, Zhihao laughed. The deep boom echoed off the water and the unseen rocks around them, and Su Yin wished there was a way to wrap himself in the noise like a blanket. Instead, Zhihao hugged him tight for a moment.

“No, beautiful, I do not live in the mountains. It is just a legend after all.”

“OK, you’ve got some explaining to do.” Su Yin pulled away from the red skinned yaoguai, and yelped as he accidentally put himself in the path of the rain. He shivered as he returned to dry land, and unwound his top knot in order to shake water out of his hair. Already he had felt the heat and hardness of the demon’s erection, and a similar echo emanating from his own crotch, and he wanted to get some answers before they both got distracted.

“Clearly, you don’t need too kill me in order not the lay waste to the town… so how exactly did this legend get started?”

Zhaihao laughed again.

“Come inside, I’ll tell you.”

“I’d rather be clean first.”

Su Yin handed the ribbon which had held up his hair to the demon, and stepped out against into the rain. The water fell hard and fast from the sky, and was surprisingly cool on his skin. The boy scrubbed at himself and washed away the salt of their sweat along with their seed with quick efficiency before returning to the cover of the temple. Zhihao instantly hoisted him up, cradling Su Yin against his massive chest, and carried him back to the enormous bed. The yaoguai wrapped himself and then the thick covers around the dripping boy, and began to comb his hair with his clawed fingers.

“So, back when humans first moved into this part of the world, I had this friend. Tao Li and I did everything together, hunted in the forests and the sea, played tricks on the spirits and generally got into a lot of trouble, but none of it very major. Then, one day, the humans came, and we had an idea.”

“Why do I think I can guess what happened next?”

“Shhh, I’m telling the story.” Zhihao hugged him tightly. “We made a bet. I would take these mountains, and he took the shores of the sea at the edge of this land, and we would see who could make humans fear us the longest. Humans have long known to sacrifice things, food, creatures, people sometimes, to gods and demons, so why not us?

“We made a deal though, neither of us could actually go and wreak the destruction we promised, we had to do it all with shock, awe, and reputation. And we had to say that as long as an appropriate sacrifice was given every hundred years, no harm would come to the people.”

“But… if this Tao Li is the demon of the seas here, why have I never heard of him? Everyone in Laoshan knows about you.”

“He died.”

“I’m sorry.” Su Yin took Zhihao’s hand in his own and stroked his palm gently.

“It was a long time ago, long before even your ancestors came here. He got caught on the wrong side of a political battle which became a bloody one.”

“I didn’t know demons could die.”

“It does not happen often.” Zhihao kissed his shoulder, and Su Yin felt some of the tension slip away from his lover.

He turned to find himself in Zhihao’s lap, and stroked the broad chest, running his blunt fingernails over the pronounced ridges of his muscles. Zhihao’s pulse thudded erratically under his touch, and Su Yin smiled. He ducked his head to kiss the yaoguai’s chest, then worked his way up to the hard line of his collar bone, and kissed along his throat until he reached his jaw. Zhihao was watching him intently, and Su Yin didn’t need to use any effort to work out what the demon, and the hard length of his erect cock, wanted.

“And how long have the priests of Taiqing been sending you sacrifices?”

“Since the beginning of the Tang dynasty,” Zhihao groaned.

Su Yin stroked his fingertips down his lover’s chest once more, but paused just before he reached the tip of Zhihao’s dick. The demon groaned in frustration.

“And do you do this with all of them?”

“N-n-no….” Zhihao managed as Su Yin traced a path with one finger from the base of his erection to the tip. “You’re special.”

“Tell me about the ones who came before me.”

Zhihao swallowed audibly, and as Su Yin touched him, and watched the lust spread across his features, he realised the demon was happy for him to be in control. He played with Zhihao’s cock ever-so-gently, making his lover punctuate his words with unbridled pleasure.

“Most begged… nghh… to be killed. They thought it was their duty. Ahhh! Yesss…. Some went mad at the sight of me, babbled and broke down. It was kinder to kill them than- ahh ungh nnhh -leave them as vegetables. Ohhh Su Yin please… nnngh! Every now then one would offer himself to me. I would join with him, but they always hated themselves afterwards. Uhhh…. Two asked me to kill them, the others committed suicide. None of them were like you.”

“No one else wanted to do it again?” Su Yin asked with a sly smile, wrapping his fingers firmly around the base of Zhihao’s cock. He had a fairly good idea of what he wanted to do, he just hoped it would work.

“You’re very special.”

“Good.”

Su Yin used his palm on Zhihao’s chest to push the demon away from him slightly, then shifted his weight, balanced on his knees, and before Zhihao could speak, pushed himself firmly onto his lover’s shaft.

“AHHH!”

Zhihao’s arms caught him before gravity could complete his movement, and the demon held him gently. Su Yin covered his face with his hands, shocked and upset by the tears which had sprung instantly from his eyes, and wished there was a way to undo the hot, painful sensation in his arse. Zhihao eased his erection from the boy’s hole with his fingers, and Su Yin collapsed against him, crying silently.

“Oh, my beautiful….” Zhihao stroked his hair, kissed the top of his head as best he could with his fangs, and ran a hand down his spine.

Su Yin snivelled against his chest, his tears wet and warm as they spilled over, and he wiped his face with his hands unsuccessfully.

“Why does it hurt?” he whimpered unhappily.

“Because you were not prepared.”

“But, I wanted to!” the boy protested.

“Oh my love.” Zhihao couldn’t hide the endearment in his voice. “No amount of willpower can make up for a lack of physical preparation, not when it is all still so new to you.” Zhihao found the boy’s jaw and tilted his chin upwards with two fingers. Su Yin blushed, his eyes still rimmed with tears. “In time, I promise it will be better.”

Su Yin bit his lip, but leant forward and kissed his lover hungrily. As he shifted against Zhihao, he winced.

“It still hurts.”

“It will.” Zhihao frowned. “Come, lie here with me, and I will make you feel better.”

Su Yin did as he was bid, and rolled over onto his front when the yaoguai nudged him gently. He wrapped a thick cushion in his arms and used it to pillow his head.

“You can heal me?”

“In my own way,” Zhihao promised. “Relax.”

Su Yin closed his eyes, and smiled as the demon straddled his thighs, and began to rub his hands in long sweeping motions over his shoulders and down his back. He’d never been given a massage before, though he knew a few of the other boys from the foundling home had received them from whores they had visited, and it was easy to forget the pain which still burnt inside him under the pressure of Zhihao’s hands. The yaoguai rubbed at the tension in his muscles, working down his back until he kneaded Su Yin’s arse, and the boy moved back against him automatically.

The slap was a sharp sting, unexpected but not painful, and Su Yin pressed himself back into the sheets. His own cock was hard, and trapped underneath his abdomen, it leaked stickily. He moaned as Zhihao’s hands returned to massage the firm globes of his rear, and whimpered as his lover parted him gently. The memory of the pain made him shiver as Zhihao’s weight resettled over his knees, and the demon breathed on his sensitive skin. He groaned loudly as his flesh was prodded by Zhihao’s long pointed tongue, heard the demon growl low in delight, and shivered with pleasure as he was licked. Zhihao soothed his pain away, invaded him intimately, hummed against his tender opening until Su Yin was writhing with the desire to come. He squirmed, whimpered, begged the demon to bring him ‘more please’ until his words were indistinguishable from each other. Su Yin gasped as Zhihao drew back, moaned as he was flipped over and spread eagled before being reamed again with the demon’s warm tongue. His cock twitched and jerked against his abdomen, and before Su Yin could even find his voice, his orgasm jolted like lightning along every nerve, and he came messily all over himself.

Zhihao kissed his entrance and sat up with a broad smile. Su Yin’s lips were damp and parted, his loose hair a mess, his chest heaving, his thighs open and inviting, and he still had enough sense of proprietary to blush. Zhihao licked warm cum from his smooth belly, then kissed him. The boy wrapped both hands in his hair, pushed his tongue into his mouth hungrily, and moaned against him even though he was already spent. Zhihao hugged him tightly, rolling onto his side, happy when Su Yin pressed along his body.

“Feel better?”

“Mmmm….”

“We should be getting dressed, I think. The rain has stopped, and we will have to walk a little to get to the portal.”

“But….” Su Yin frowned at him, then snuck a hand between them to touch at Zhihao’s erection. “What about you?”

“Oh, I’ll wait.” Zhihao smirked. “I’m quite enjoying imagining what I shall do to you once we get home.”

Su Yin arched an eyebrow at him with half a frown. He didn’t understand why his lover didn’t want to seek pleasure now, but he figured Zhihao was old enough to know what he wanted. He kissed the demon, then sat up, looking for his clothes.

“I will dress you.”

“Alright.”

They were silent as Su Yin stood and allowed the demon to clothe him. Zhihao kissed every point of his body before he was covered, licking at the hollow of his ankle, kissing his calf, knee, the back of his thigh, his soft cock and his balls as he drew the silk trousers up to his hips. Su Yin shivered, not knowing his inner elbows, or clavicle, or the soft dip of his navel, were such sensitive places. He held Zhihao’s green gaze as the demon finished securing the silk frog at his throat.

“May I dress you?”

“It that all you want to do?” Zhihao queried.

“No,” the boy admitted. “I know you said later… but, I want you.” He licked his lips deliberately. “Please?”

“On your knees, boy.” Zhihao commanded, and Su Yin sank to the floor with a broad smile. Zhihao knew he was powerless to resist such an expression from his lover, and now Su Yin knew it too.

Su Yin took the yaoguai’s heavy cock in his hand, and stroked up and down his length, watching the bulbous head vanish and reappear from the fold of his foreskin. This time he was neither exhausted, nor nervous, and Su Yin wanted to enjoy every part of the experience. He wrapped his lips under the ridge of muscle which crowned the tip and sucked happily as Zhihao growled in pleasure above him. A sweet wetness filled his mouth, and reluctantly Su Yin released him in order to lick and slurp his way from one end of Zhihao’s excellent erection to the other, leaving his shaft wet and glistening. The demon threaded his red fingers into Su Yin’s hair without applying any pressure, and the boy held the green gaze as he opened his throat and began to swallow his lover’s cock in a smooth unhesitating motion. He lapped at the length as best he could, kept a tight seal with his lips around the shaft, and sucked with abandonment.

Zhihao’s fingers clenched in warning, the ridges of his chest and abdomen suddenly standing out in sharp relief as his body went tense. Su Yin felt the widening of his eyes as the cock in his mouth swelled inexorably, and then moaned in pleasure as the demon’s cum flowed into him. Just as he knew his lover liked, he drew back with lips parted, and allowed the last few spurts to land directly on his outstretched tongue. Zhihao looked staggered, his green eyes lust-drunk and blurry, and Su Yin smiled as he swallowed the last of his seed.

“I did well?”

“You’re gonna be the ruin of me, boy.”

“Sounds like it could be fun.” Su Yin stood, and combed his hair with his fingers as the demon dressed himself, adjusting the angle of his tumescent member in the loose silk of his trousers while Su Yin bound his hair up into a simple top knot. “So, where are we going?”

“Hell. Or rather, to a place from where we can get to hell.”

“Hell?”

“I am a demon, Su Yin. It’s where we live. Where you will live too now.”

“With you?”

“Always with me.”

Su Yin took the demon’s hand and glanced towards the open door.

“Well then, let’s go.”

They had no shoes, and while Zhihao didn’t seem to notice, Su Yin picked his footing gingerly, avoiding roots and sharp rocks, and hoped they didn’t have to travel far. Zhihao led him up a steep slope behind the temple, and as they came out from behind the canopy of the trees, Su Yin turned to look down at the valley below. He could just see the uppermost level of the Taiqing poking out of the low clouds which had rained on them all morning. Zhihao noticed him looking.

“Do you think you will miss it much?”

“There’s not much to miss.” Su Yin shrugged. “My life has been far more interesting since I met you.” His stomach chose that moment to growl loudly. “There is food in hell, right? I’m not going to be hungry forever?”

“Yes, beautiful. There is food in hell. And hot showers, comfortable beds, and shoes, should you want them.”

Su Yin practically purred, and looped an around his lover’s waist as they stopped walking.

“Are we here?”

“Yes.” Zhihao ran his free hand up the bark of the nearest tree, higher than Su Yin could reach, and from between the bark where the tree divided, took a glassy object, about the size of a egg, and shaped like a clamshell. Su Yin frowned. “It is a portal stone, and it will allow us to get home. But there is something else I need to give you first.”

“Zhihao?”

“This,” the demon explained as he drew a silvery length from his pocket, “is a Chain of Possession. Once we are home, it will mark you as mine, and at as protection. Without it, you will be vulnerable.”

“You’re giving me jewellery?” Su Yin arched an eyebrow.

“Yes. In hell, it will change and take on my colours.” Zhihao let the thin silver links flow from one hand to the other. “I think it will suit you.”

Su Yin turned his back on the demon, and pulled the high collar of his jacket aside. He smiled to himself as the cold metal was secured around his neck. Zhihao stroked his nape with a warm hand. Su Yin wondered if the demon had any idea what the gesture meant to him, because no one had ever given Su Yin anything before, and certainly not anything so beautiful.

“Here, stand close to me. It will make it easier to pass through the portal.”

He didn’t need asking twice, and Su Yin stepped between Zhihao’s feet, held onto his shoulder, pressing their bodies together as he watched the demon’s face. The portal stone began to glow fiercely, brighter than the sun, and rather than straining to look at it, Su Yin simply closed his eyes and kissed his lover deeply. When the world around him vanished, he barely noticed, too intoxicated the taste of Zhihao and the feel of the demon’s lips and tongue on his own. When he stopped to breathe, the air had a hot, dry taste, and Su Yin blinked at the landscape of stone and fire which had replaced the wet green forest.

“We’re home,” Zhihao told him proudly.

Su Yin reached to the chain around his neck, and found himself fingering a string of red glazed pottery beads, and at the centre, a large, heavy stone the same bright green as Zhihao’s eyes. He smiled.

“Yes, we are.”

Come join us in the discussion forum if you have questions... or if you just need to shout generally.
Copyright © 2017 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I didn't know this was a Circle of Hell story until I finished this chapter. YAY :D I love this series. Will Su Yin meet the other characters? Or are they on the other side or something. Either way, write more!!! :read: I want to know how Su Yin adjusts to life in Hell.

Link to comment

So they had finally sated their lust / desires / cravings for each other ... So Su Yin was one of many who had been offered to Zhihao, interesting how each of them ended their lives ... So all of this sacrificial rituals / nonsense started with a bet ?? Hmm, somehow that didn't raise demons up in my estimation ...

 

I am very curious as to how Hell would look like in this part of the world, but I may yet regret giving in to my nosiness ...

 

:(

Link to comment

:huh: LadyDe, how could you not know this is a Circle of Hell story? It says so at the top of the review column. But I'm wondering if this takes place at a much earlier time than the previous stories, or the village is simply holding on to old traditions in writing etc. 
I liked the fact Su knew he would be bored if he had nothing to occupy his mind and his hands. He'll be useful in the record office of Hell. And of course he needs to be given eternal life by the Prince of Hell. I wonder if he'll get a gift from Nassau too?

Edited by Timothy M.
Link to comment

I'm so looking forward to see these two meet the rest of the gang, if that indeed will happen. Hell could be huge. Our demon is a little different from the others, but I'm sure he can hold his own. Su Yin too.

Link to comment

Tim the village might be in another time but remember that when the demons use a portal they can go anywhere and any time...if I'm remembering correctly

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Not surprising that Su Yin is hungry, after all that, um, exercise! But he was leading the way at least half the time. Zhihao had better watch out; Su Yin definitely knows how to get what he wants. And he knows what he wants, too! It will be interesting to see how long it takes him to figure out how Hell works, and how to fit in. Not long, I'm thinking! Thanks, Sasha!

Link to comment
On 03/16/2017 10:52 AM, mollyhousemouse said:

Oh. My.

When you are with the one you love, home can be anywhere, even Hell.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

glad to make you happy!

you're welcome.

Link to comment
On 03/16/2017 12:25 PM, LadyDe said:

I didn't know this was a Circle of Hell story until I finished this chapter. YAY :D I love this series. Will Su Yin meet the other characters? Or are they on the other side or something. Either way, write more!!! :read: I want to know how Su Yin adjusts to life in Hell.

All recruits meet somewhere along the line, you'll just have to wait and see. The Inner Circle really isn't that big after all.

 

You gotta wait until next week for another chapter sweetie. sorry.

Link to comment
On 03/17/2017 04:13 AM, hohochan657 said:

So they had finally sated their lust / desires / cravings for each other ... So Su Yin was one of many who had been offered to Zhihao, interesting how each of them ended their lives ... So all of this sacrificial rituals / nonsense started with a bet ?? Hmm, somehow that didn't raise demons up in my estimation ...

 

I am very curious as to how Hell would look like in this part of the world, but I may yet regret giving in to my nosiness ...

 

:(

Hell is the same wherever you're from. There is only one hell, and it's the same one you're already used to.

 

Give Zhihao a break, after all, he didn't kill any of the others through choice.

Link to comment
On 03/17/2017 06:45 AM, Timothy M. said:

:huh: LadyDe, how could you not know this is a Circle of Hell story? It says so at the top of the review column. But I'm wondering if this takes place at a much earlier time than the previous stories, or the village is simply holding on to old traditions in writing etc.

I liked the fact Su knew he would be bored if he had nothing to occupy his mind and his hands. He'll be useful in the record office of Hell. And of course he needs to be given eternal life by the Prince of Hell. I wonder if he'll get a gift from Nassau too?

Time is fractcal by nature. Time Upstairs (and remember, this is the multiverse, so there are many variations of earth) is not the same as time Downstairs.

Su Yin will receive plenty of gifts, all in good time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/17/2017 07:10 AM, JayT said:

Tim the village might be in another time but remember that when the demons use a portal they can go anywhere and any time...if I'm remembering correctly

you are indeed, well done. Time is fractal.

Link to comment
On 03/17/2017 07:03 AM, Puppilull said:

I'm so looking forward to see these two meet the rest of the gang, if that indeed will happen. Hell could be huge. Our demon is a little different from the others, but I'm sure he can hold his own. Su Yin too.

Zhihao has been holding his own for millennia, he'll be fine. Hell's not really that big.

Link to comment
On 03/17/2017 07:55 AM, jess30519 said:

Not surprising that Su Yin is hungry, after all that, um, exercise! But he was leading the way at least half the time. Zhihao had better watch out; Su Yin definitely knows how to get what he wants. And he knows what he wants, too! It will be interesting to see how long it takes him to figure out how Hell works, and how to fit in. Not long, I'm thinking! Thanks, Sasha!

Glad you enjoyed!

I think you're going to rather enjoy their adventures... oh yes...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..