Jump to content

Ladies' Man 9. American Songbook

   (1 review)
Genres: Western, Romance

Clem is a six-four rough and ready farm hand who drives a pick-up truck and spends his work life bringing in the hay and fixing fences. His boyfriend Nathan is pretty often mistaken for his twin - except that he wears a stetson. but two big strong guys together is not necessarily all it's cracked up to be, and in between make-out sessions that always seem to be on the verge of turning into fights, Clem finds himself getting jealous and envious of the softer side of girls.

span style="font-size:12px;">Inspired by "God Made Girls" by RaeLynn
Somebody's gotta wear a pretty skirt,
Somebody's gotta be the one to flirt,
Somebody's gotta wanna hold his hand.

Somebody's gotta make him get dressed up,
Give him a reason to wash that truck,
Somebody's gotta teach him how to dance,
So God made girls.

Copyright © 2015 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

  

Ladies Man is a unique romance, because it explores two unusual relationships.  One leads to non-consensual sex (beware), the other leads to happiness and fulfillment.  The other reason this is a unique tale is the in depth examination from many POvs of gender expression and biases against those perceived as different. Getting to the HEA is a wonderful story of love, betrayal, hate and happiness.  The dialogue is great with enough humor to soften any angst created. I recommend this short but sweet novel very highly.    

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..