Jump to content
    ShadowDancer
  • Author
  • 5,609 Words
  • 2,388 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Big Sky - 9. Chapter 9 Seth Opens His Heart

Big Sky

Chapter 9

Seth Opens His Heart

 

 

“What is wrong Seth, I didn’t mean for you to cry. I’m so sorry for upsetting you.” Hunter squeezed harder when he felt Seth’s hands on his shoulders gripping him back. Seth stood there in Hunter’s arms listening to his heart beat trying to stop crying. Hunter started rubbing Seth’s back telling him “Seth I’m really sorry please stop crying.”

Seth leaned back and looked at Hunter “I have so many feelings going through me right now and I don’t know what to do with them. I have cried so much in the last week and I don’t know if I can stop.” Seth laid his head back on Hunter’s chest.

“Hey, look at me.” Hunter tried to get Seth to lift his head up “Don’t look down Seth, please look at me. We can talk about anything you want to, if you don’t feel comfortable talking to me about what’s upsetting you we can talk about something else. I want to get to know you because let me tell you, you’re one hot sexy man walking on those two hot looking legs of yours, and let me tell you about that hot ass.” Hunter said laughing, trying to lighten the mood and get Seth to smile. “That is one HOT ass you have in them tight wranglers man, and those beautiful blue eyes I could get lost in them.” Hunter smiled real big at Seth.

Seth let go of Hunter and turned grabbing his handkerchief out of his back pocket wiping his face and eyes. He turned back around and looked at Hunter saying “I’m sorry for you seeing me break down. I have been trying to control my emotions and you just brought some of them back to the surface.”

“I didn’t mean to do that, if you want we can leave what just happened here in here until we can sit and talk. If that is what you want to do.” Hunter said softly to Seth. “Seth my intentions we’re not to hurt you, I was just liking what I saw and had to say that to you. If I overstepped myself I’m sorry for doing that.”

Hunter walked up to Seth and laid his hand on Seth’s shoulder giving it a squeeze “I am going to go check on Cope. If you want to talk let me know, I will be here for you when you are ready.” Hunter said then walked out of Sammy’s stall looking back at Seth with a smile. Hunter was feeling bad for Seth wishing he could help but, until Seth comes to him he would just have to stay back and let Seth have his space.

He walked over to Cope’s stall to check on him, when he got to the stall door Sam walked up to him “I told you that I didn’t want to see that crap around me Hunter, and guess what I walk in here and see you in the arms of that twink over there. You are disgusting and will rot in hell for what you are doing.” Sam took a swing at Hunter, Hunter blocked the hit and brought his fist up and hit Sam on the side of his face which knocked Sam back on his ass. Sam got up and came at Hunter’s face with his fist but the hit never happened, Cody grabbed Sam’s arm and knocked him back down on his ass. “What the hell are you doing man?” Cody yelled at Sam.

“I told him I didn’t want to see all that crap around me, you guy’s disgust me. How can you take a dick up your ass and feel good about it. God did not make man to take it up the ass.” Sam was yelling at Hunter and Cody.

Seth walked out of Sammy’s stall to see what was happening about the same time Cal was walking into the barn. Cal took off running to Cody wrapping his arm around Cody’s waist. “What the hell is going on here? Cody you alright?”

“Ya I’m fine sweets, Sam is just showing his true colors about gay men.” Cody reached over and gave Cal a kiss on the cheek.

“You are grossing me out, I don’t have to stay here and watch this crap.” Sam said getting up from the ground.

“That’s right you don’t have to stay here Sam, go to the house I’ll see you in the office in a minute. You had better be there when I get there.” Ed said as he was walking up to the men. Ed looked over at Hunter “You alright?”

“Ya I’m fine, sorry for bringing this to the ranch Ed. I think I’m going to pack my things and head out. I never wanted this to happen to you or anybody here.” Hunter said walking by Ed heading out of the barn shaking his head madder than hell at himself for telling them that he was gay.

Ed took a hold of Hunter’s arm as he walked by him saying “Hunter I don’t want you going anywhere, this is your home now. Please let me handle this with Sam.” Ed looked at Hunter.

“Ed I’m tired of all this crap, it has not even been a day that I told everybody and look what has happened so far. You don’t need all the trouble I will bring you if I stay.” Hunter looked at Ed like he just lost his family.

“Hunter please let me take care of this. I know what kind of life you are going to have to go through, but I think that you are a strong man and can take all the crap that will come your way and still come out on top. I have seen you work and stand up for what you thought was right for almost 5 years now, so I know you are a strong enough man to do this.” Ed pleaded with Hunter.

“I’m going to saddle up Cope then go for a ride to think about all this.” Hunter said and walked over to Cope’s stall to saddle him back up.

Seth just stood there not knowing what to say or do for Hunter. He can’t understand why somebody that has worked with that man for however long could treat that person the way Sam just did to Hunter, Cody and Cal. Just because a man is gay that doesn’t change him on the inside or outside, he is the same man he was before you find out that he is gay. Seth walked over to Cope’s stall to see if Hunter wanted company to ride with “Hunter do you want me to saddle up Sammy and go with you?”

“Seth I feel like shit with what I did to you and now this, I think I’m causing too much trouble for everybody. I just need to clear my head for a while, so if you don’t mind I would like to go alone.” Hunter looked over at Seth with a smile. “I will be fine I have ridden out there by myself a lot of times.”

“Ok make sure you have your phone and gun just in case, let me see your phone.” Seth held out his hand for Hunter’s phone. Hunter handed it to Seth and watched Seth input a number in it. Seth handed it back saying “I just inputted my number so if you need anything call me please.”

“Will do, be back later.” Hunter climb in the saddle and took off out of the barn.

Seth looked over at Cal and Cody that was still standing there “Do any of you know where he goes when he is upset?”

“Ya but let’s leave him alone for a bit, if he doesn’t show back up in couple hours we will all go out and find him.” Cody said standing there holding on to Cal knowing why he was shaking. Cody looked at Cal and told him “Everything is ok, and I’m fine sweetheart I promise.” Cal put his hand on Cody’s cheek and kissed the other one. “I know but I still worry.” Cal smiled.

“Ok that’s fine but I know Ed doesn’t want us out by our self so I’m going to talk to Ed and find out what he is going to do with Sam. If Ed fires Sam he could go out looking for Hunter for payback. He shouldn’t be out there alone.” Seth told them and walked out of the barn.

Seth went over to the main house to see if Ed was still there talking to Sam. As he walked in the door he heard some yelling coming from the office door. He walked to the kitchen to see if his dad was in there. “Hey dad, have you heard if the others got here yet? The reason I asked that is, I want you to go with me to find Hunter. He saddled his horse up and left the yard area and I’m worried about him being out there by himself.” Seth asked his dad that was sitting at the table drinking some tea.

“Steve and Mark should be here anytime now, they just called saying they’re just coming through town now, heading this way. Let’s wait until they get here and if he is not back by then we can go out looking for him.” Max said getting up to put his glass in the sink.

Seth looked at his dad and went out the back door without responding to him. Seth just can’t get it out of his head that something is wrong. “Screw this I will go by myself then” Seth said to himself. He went and saddled up Sammy, climbed on her back and took off at a run.

Cody and Cal were just coming out of the bunkhouse and saw Seth riding out of the yard. They looked at each other “Cody lets go get the horses and catch up to Seth and find Hunter. I think we can get Seth to calm down if we do.” Cal grabbed Cody’s hand and dragged him to get the horses.

“Cal calm down please, we will find him or should say them.” Cody said laughing running to the barn. They got the horses saddled and took off after Seth.

Ed walked in his office steaming mad seeing Sam sitting in the chair in front of his desk. “Sam I don’t know what happened in that barn but I will find out right now, so start talking.” Ed set down behind his desk putting his folded hands on the desk trying to calm down.

“I asked Hunter to not show affection to another man in front of me and I walked in the barn and he was holding that new guy that showed up today. Hunter got mad at me and took a swing at me and I hit him back, then Cody got in the middle of it defending Hunter.” Sam said with a straight face which Ed knew he was lying to him since he was at the barn door and heard everything that happened in the there.

“You want to try again Sam, maybe the truth this time. Ya I can see from your face that you are lying to me but you didn’t know I was watching it all from the door of the barn. So you want to try again.” Ed said getting madder as time went by, he hated liars and all the men knew that from day one on this ranch.

Sam just looked at Ed not saying anything. Ed stared Sam down then said “Ok if that is all I’m getting out of you.” Ed picked up the phone and called Sam’s dad, which is an old friend of Ed’s. That is why Ed hired Sam and because Ryan asked him to. “Hey old friend you available to talk for a bit…good…yep doing fine….we have a little problem here at the ranch and I was just letting you know that I’m firing Sam as of right now….he got in a fight with my top hand here….I had a meeting this morning and I had three men come out to me and the other men….ya out of the closet….Sam here has a problem with gay men did you know that?….really I didn’t know that….does he know?…ok let me put you on speaker so we can have a little talk with him…ok you’re on speaker now.”

“Sam what is going on there?” Ryan asked “you know Ed hired you as a favor to me and now you go and get in a fight with his top hand all because he is gay.”

“Dad I should not have to watch two men holding and kissing each other, it’s disgusting and if they want to do that they should do it behind closed doors so I don’t have to see it”

“Sam who’s ranch is Big Sky? I know it’s not yours so you can’t sit there and tell anybody what they can do on that ranch. What is this about gay men, I didn’t know you had a problem with them.” Ryan said. Ed could hear it in Ryan voice he was getting mad.

“Dad I shouldn’t have to see this crap while I’m at work here, those faggots need to keep that shit away from me and I know Butch has a problem with it too he just won’t say anything about it cuz he needs this job.”

Ed got up and got his mobile out of his pocket and dialed Butch’s phone. When Butch answered the phone Ed yelled in the phone “Get your ass in this office right now” and hung up staring at Sam.

“Sam you are going to hell with this thinking you have, gay men are no different than me, Ed, or your grandfather. Your grandma is turning over in her grave right now telling you to kiss her ass, she would be so ashamed of you right now. I know I didn’t raise you like this.”

Butch knocked on the office door wandering what was going on, knowing he hasn’t done anything wrong. Ed yelled “Come in” Butch walked in and saw Sam sitting there in with Ed. “Butch sit down please” Butch sat in the other chair in front of Ed’s desk looking worried. Sam looked over at him with a smirk on his face which pissed Butch off.

“Butch do you have a problem with Hunter, Cody and Cal working here?” Ed asked

“No I don’t, why should I?” Butch said looking at Ed

“Well according to Sam here you told him that you did but you we’re not saying anything because you need this job.” Ed said

“Well I don’t and let me explain why, I was an orphan and I got adopted by two men, so I had two fathers growing up that I love very much for what they had done for me. I saw what they have had to go through to be together and when Hunter and the others came out to us, I was just scared for them since I have seen it firsthand what could happen to them. Now with what Sam has told you, I never said anything to him because that is not my place to say anything. I know I will have the others back if anybody causes trouble for them. Whoever that is had better not let me see it because there would be nothing left of them.” Butch said then looked over at Sam “If you have a problem with those guys out there then you and I are going to have a problem. I don’t like people that put me in the middle of their crap so you need to leave me out of your problem with the guys.” Butch told Sam then turned and looked at Ed.

“Butch you can leave now, everything is ok now. Sorry for yelling at you.” Ed said standing up with his hand out to Butch.

“That’s ok boss.” Butch shook Ed’s hand and left the office.

“Sam I can’t have you here with your attitude about gays. I will not lose some good men just because of who they love or lay with, which is none of your business. Ryan I’m sorry but I can’t have him here having my men looking over their shoulder waiting for him to attack them.” Ed said

“Sam get your things together and get your ass here, I will send somebody out to get your horse tomorrow. I better not hear that you caused any more problems before you leave. Now get the hell out there and get your shit loaded.” Ryan yelled to Sam.

Sam got up and gave Ed daggers and left the office. “Hold on Ryan.” Ed called Tom on the phone “Tom make sure Sam gets his stuff loaded and leaves the ranch without causing a problem….Thanks.” “Ok Ryan I’m truly sorry about this, he was doing so well here but I can’t have that on this ranch. You know Steve and the others are coming in and they don’t care who is around if they want to kiss each other, they do it.”

“I know Ed. I didn’t know he was that way on gay men. He is going to get an eye opener when he talks to his uncle.” Ryan said laughing.

“Ya he is at that. Ok I have to go find Hunter to make sure his ok. I will talk to you later my friend.”

“Talk to you later Ed, take care.”

“You too.”

Ed hung up the phone got up and went to find Hunter. As Ed was walking out the office door the front door opened and in walked Steve and Mark. Max was coming out of the Kitchen when he heard Ed talking. “Hey you made good time. How you two doing?” Ed said walking up to them shaking their hands.

“Doing good, glad to finally be here.” Steve said to Ed

Max shook the guy’s hands saying “It’s good to see you two.”

“You to Max, how is that young man of yours doing?” Mark asked

“He is doing good, he came with me this time.” Max replied.

“We just had a confrontation between Hunter and Sam and Hunter took off on his horse. I need to go see if he is back yet. Walk with me and then you can get settled in.” Ed said opening the door.

All four men walked out heading to the barn, “Ed we need to unload the horses we didn’t have time to unsaddle them so they are getting really restless back there.” Mark told Ed as they were walking by Steve’s horse trailer.

As Ed was walking to the barn to see if the stalls were ready for the horses, Seth was out trying to find Hunter. He could not get it out of his head that Hunter was in trouble somewhere out here. Seth keep on riding with the fence line in sight since he has never been out here by himself. He was thinking so hard about Hunter he didn’t hear riders coming up behind him. Cody and Cal came up on Seth’s side scaring the shit out of him. “You could have yelled at me or something to let me know you were coming up behind me guys. You scared the gitters out of me.” Seth looked over at Cody and Cal with a mad look.

“We’re sorry Seth, we thought you heard us coming up behind you.” Cody said looking over at Seth with a smile.

Seth looked out over the pasture saying “I have to find him guys I can’t knock this feeling that something is wrong.”

“Well let’s check his favorite thinking spot, he always goes there when he has a lot on his mind and needs to get away from all the rat race around the ranch.” Cody told Seth. They all took off for Hunter’s spot, Cal was thinking that maybe Seth was right and something was wrong. Cody looked over at Cal “Cal stop thinking so hard and keep a look out for him.”

“I’m trying but I’m starting to think the same as Seth.” Cal said looking very worried.

“Me too but we need to keep it to ourselves so we can keep Seth under control.” Cody smiled.

Seth was looking around when Cody yelled “There’s his horse let’s go.”

Seth was the first one to get to Cope jumping off before his horse came to a complete stop. He ran up to Cope petting him on the neck “Hey big guy where’s Hunter at, shh calm down you will be ok.”

“He’s over there!” Cal said taking off running to where he saw Hunter laying on the ground.

Seth looked over to where Cal said and saw Hunter laying there not moving. “OH MY GOD, NO HUNTER.” Seth yelled out, then took off to get to Hunter pushing Cody out of the way. Seth squatted down beside Hunter with tears running down his face. “Somebody beat the crap out of him, OMG who could do this to him.” Seth said holding Hunter’s hand checking him over and seeing that there was a big lump on his forehead, his shirt sleeve had blood on it so Seth tore the sleeve away to see where the blood was coming from. Seth saw a gash on the forearm so he tore the sleeve up to make a bandage to wrap Hunter’s arm to stop the bleeding.

Cody was checking Hunter’s legs since there was blood on one leg of his pants. He took out his knife and cut Hunter’s pants away from the wound to check it out. He saw another gash on his leg so he got up and told Cal, “Cal help me cut off the sleeve of my shirt, I need to cover that gash on his leg.” Cal took the knife from Cody and cut the sleeve off Cody’s shirt. “Is he going to be alright?” Cal asked softly so Seth would not hear him.

“I don’t know but someone sure did a number on him, let’s get him bandaged up the best we can and then get him back to the ranch.” Cody said then gave Cal a kiss.

Seth was trying to wake Hunter up but Hunter was knocked out cold and would not come to, and that scared Seth shitless. “We have to get him back to the ranch guy’s, since I didn’t find any broken bones I think between the three of us should be able to get him up on my horse.” Seth said looking up at Cody with tears still falling off his cheeks.

“Seth you need to get a hold of yourself, you are not going to be any help to us if you don’t. We have to get him back and be quick about it, I don’t like the idea that he isn’t awake.” Cal said grabbing Seth around the neck. “He will be fine and we will get him to the ranch.” Cal whispered in Seth’s ear.

Seth went to get Sammy and got her as close to Hunter as he could and got in the saddle. Between the three of them they got Hunter on Sammy in front of Seth. Seth grabbed the reins and said “One of you get ahold of Cope and we can pony him back, just go slow so I don’t lose my hold on Hunter.”

Cody’s phone started ringing “Hold up guys my phone”

“Hey Cody where is everybody at? I’m in the barn and everybody’s horses that should be here aren’t.”

“Ed I was just going to call you. We are bringing in Hunter I need you to call Doc and have him come out.” Cody said to Ed.

“What happened to him Cody? How bad is he?” Ed yelled running out of the barn almost running into Mark.

“He is not awake and there is a big bump on his forehead, it looks like someone beat the crap out of him. He is pretty cut up, Seth has him on his horse, I’m ponying in Cope he is ok I checked him out and he’s not hurt.” Cody said almost in tears.

“Where you at right now?” Ed said and looked over at Steve grabbing his shoulder stopping him.

“We are out here by the big oak tree in the west pasture heading in.” Cody said.

“Ok Steve and I are on our way right now.” Ed said and hung up the phone.

“Mark will your horse let me ride him?” Ed asked.

“Ya he will be fine with you. What is going on?” Mark said.

“Hunter is hurt and the men are trying to get him back here, I need to get out there and help them fast. Can you go grab the first-aid kit for me? It is on the wall right by the barn door.”

“Steve will you go with me please and help get him back here, I know you know more first-aid then I do.”

“Sure let’s get going before it gets to dark.” Steve said then got in the saddle as Mark was getting to them with the kit. Mark gave Ed the kit and held his horse so Ed could get in the saddle. Mark looked up at Steve saying “Be careful, I love you sweetheart.”

Steve leaned down and gave Mark a kiss and told him “I love you too honey. Listen for your phone and I will call you when we get to where they’re at.” Mark shook his head in the positive to Steve.

“Mark, you and Max tell Martha to call Doc and have him come out here and let her know what is going on please. We will be back as quick as possible with him.” Ed said taking off at a full run with Steve following him.

Seth was holding Hunter to his chest praying that he would be alright, he just met this man and he didn’t want him taken away from him so soon. He has not even had time to get to know him and that was not fair to both of them. I have not even known this man for 24 hrs and he has already found a place in my heart. I guess love at first sight is true and I might have just found it in this man that is in my arms.

Cody hung up his phone and told the guy’s “That was Ed, he and Steve are on their way out here. Let’s get moving so they can meet up with us closer to the ranch. Seth keep your horse at a slow walk to not juggle him too bad with all the gashes on him we might have missed some and we don’t want him to bleed too much.”

“Ok let’s get going please, he might have a concussion on top of all this blood on him.” Seth said and got Sammy to go at a slow walk. “Hunter you are going to be just fine you hear me… you have to be ok… you can’t leave me now… I just found you…please be ok.” Seth was talking to Hunter in a whisper but not realizing that Cal was hearing everything he was saying to Hunter. Cal looked over on the other side of Seth at Cody with a smile on his face.

They were about half way back to the ranch when Ed and Steve got to them. Seth stopped his horse when he saw Ed ride up to him. “How’s he doing Seth?” Ed said looking at Hunter in Seth’s arms.

“He hasn’t woken up yet. We wrapped up the cuts that we could see but I think there is more with all this blood on his clothes.” Seth told Ed with a sad look on his face.

Ed looked over at Steve saying, “Steve should we get him off the horse and check him here or get him to the ranch first. I don’t like all this blood and not knowing where it is all coming from.”

Steve got his horse as close to Seth as he could and looked at Hunter. He didn’t like the idea of not knowing where all the blood was from so he decided to check now to be on the safe side. “Let’s get him down so we can check him. I don’t like the not knowing so all this moving him around might not be good for him.”

Seth released the tight hold he had on Hunter while Ed and the guy’s got off their horses to help get Hunter down. Ed got the bedroll that Mark had on the back of his horse and spread it out on the ground. Steve and Cody got a hold of Hunter’s arms and got him off the horse then laid him down on the blanket. Steve tore away his shirt to check for any cuts. Seth got off the horse and bent down and grabbed Hunter’s hand, when Steve tore Hunter’s shirt away from his chest Seth took a deep breath and yelled “OH MY GOD look at all the cuts and bruises on him.”

Steve looked over at Ed then at Seth. Ed got the hint and walked around to where Seth was squatted down by Hunter saying “Seth let Steve look at Hunter, come on let him check him out then we will get him to the ranch.” Ed took hold of Seth’s arm and got him to get up. Everybody just stood there watching Steve check Hunter out.

“I don’t see any life threating cuts here on his chest and back, I don’t want to strip him of his pants out here so let’s just get him back to the ranch so the doctor can look at him.” Steve said getting up from Hunter.

Seth got back on his horse and the guys helped to put Hunter back on Seth’s horse. Ed touched Seth’s leg looking up at him “You can handle this Seth and he is going to be alright just keep thinking that ok.”

“I will Ed I just want him to wake up.” Seth said looking at Ed hoping.

“He will do just that, let’s get him back. If you have to stop do it we will go slow so keep a good hold of him.” Ed said then got back on Marks horse.

They all took off going slow Ed kept a close eye on Seth to make sure Hunter didn’t fall off the horse. When they made it back to the ranch, the doctor was already there waiting for them. Seth looked over at the bunkhouse and saw everybody standing there waiting. Ed told the Doc that they were taking him to the main house so Seth took Sammy up to the walkway at the front door and waited for help to get Hunter down.

The doc checked Hunter’s pulse and said “He has a good pulse so let’s move him into the house so I can check him out.”

Between Steve and Mark they got Hunter upstairs to the extra room, Seth went in with the doctor to be with Hunter. He helped the doc get Hunter striped down and Seth could not believe all the welts on his legs, along with what his chest looks like. Someone is going to pay for doing this to him, he will find that person and they will know what paybacks are when he gets done with them.

The Doctor checked Hunter out, bandaged him up with clean wraps and then looked over at Seth “He has a strong pulse, I cleaned all the cuts and bandage them, his muscle’s did flinch when I was cleaning the cuts so that tells me he is not completely out it and will wake up when his body feels he can handle the pain. I want someone to stay with him until he wakes up, Ed’s got my number if needed or I will just come back out in the morning to check on him again.” Doc went out the door to let everybody else know what he found.

Seth set beside Hunter’s bed all night wiping his face down with a warm wash rag, talking softly to him. Max brought in something for Seth to eat asking “How’s he doing son?”

“He is resting but has not shown any sign of waking up yet.” Seth told his dad.

“Seth have faith he will wake up. Eat this so you can stay healthy, we don’t need you to get sick.” Max said touching Seth’s arm.

“I will dad I just want to be here when he wakes up.”

“Ok I will check back later son” Max left the room.

Seth must have fell asleep cuz somebody squeezing his hand woke him up. His head was lying beside Hunter’s shoulder. He lifted his head looking at Hunter and seeing that Hunter’s eyes were open. “Hey handsome glad you made it back to us.” Seth said with the biggest smile on his face with tears running down his cheeks.

“Don’t cry baby I’m fine.” Hunter whispered to Seth.

 

 

Note: Who beat up Hunter? Will Steve and Mark share their news? Will Sam cause more trouble?

More will be revealed next chapter…enjoy reading!!!

Copyright © 2014 ShadowDancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A lot of drama in this chapter.  Sam is being an asshat bigot, but I'm glad Ed, Tom and Sam's dad read him the riot act.  I suspect that Hunter is being targeted by the rustlers, and may be Mike.   Mike doesn't seem like he can follow instructions, so he may not have left town as ordered.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..