Jump to content
    ShadowDancer
  • Author
  • 2,650 Words
  • 3,230 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Big Sky - 2. Chapter 2 Hunter and Mike

Thanks J you were a big help to me

BIG SKY

Chapter 2

Hunter And Mike

 

 

As Hunter and Mike were heading to town they talked about all the trouble that was happening on the ranch, Hunter was getting a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach with Mike asking him so many questions about the cattle missing. Questions that somebody would not ask unless they were fishing for information. Hunter did not answer a lot of Mike’s questions, he just told Mike he did not know and then Mike would move onto another one not giving up.

Hunter was getting upset with Mike and told him, “Just shut up with the all questions Mike.”

Mike turned his head and looked out the window thinking that he needs to find out what Hunter knows about the cattle rustling, the boss keeps hounding him to find out.

As Hunter pulled up in front of Basin Feed, he looked over at Mike “Mike why are you so concerned about the cattle rustling? You know that Ed and the law is handling that, so tell me why with the questions?”

Mike looked at Hunter wondering how he could answer that, but could not figure out what to say so he jumped out of the truck and went in the store.

Hunter got out of the truck thinking Mike is hiding something. Yancy saw Hunter and Mike walking in the store, as Hunter walked up to the counter Yancy told him that Ed called in his order yesterday to him and that he got it together and stacked it in the corner for them.

“Ok, Ed told me to tell you to put these items on the ranch account,” Hunter told Yancy. Yancy shook his head yes to Hunter. Hunter and Mike went through what was stacked in the corner to match up with what was on the list that Ed gave him.

As Hunter and Mike loaded the truck, Hunter couldn’t stop looking over at Mike’s ass in them tight jeans he had on. Mike wasn’t bad to look at with them blue eyes and his blond hair. He was a nice looking guy. Just the right size in all areas. A man’s man that woman would love to tie down, but haven’t been able to do just yet, which made Hunter smile to himself.

No matter how much Mike tried to stop looking over at Hunter, Mike couldn’t help himself. Each time Mike glanced over to steal a look, the glances got longer and longer that it made Hunter a little uncomfortable finally. “What?” Hunter asked as he looked Mike directly in the face. Mike looked up and made eye contact with Hunter as he spoke. “I’m just looking at something that looks pretty damn good in my eyes.” Mike winked at Hunter, which threw Hunter for a loop. Hunter and Mike got in the truck and started to head back to the ranch.

After getting in the truck Mike did not wait for a response from Hunter or to see what he was going to do about what he said, Mike slid across the bench seat, “What are you doing?” Hunter cringed as he watched Mike slide over to him.

“Just trying to see what is between those legs of yours.” Mike said with a huge grin across his face.

For the second time Mike didn’t wait for a response from Hunter. Mike grabbed a hold of Hunter’s belt buckle and unhooked it, began sliding the zipper down little by little. Once he had the zipper all the way down, he gently slid his hand in between the edges of cloth that just seconds ago were kept together by the zipper he had just undone. It didn’t take him long at all to find what he was after. Moving the cloth of Hunter’s boxers, Mike took a hold of Hunter’s dick and set it free as it started to grow.

“Stop right there Mike! Are you trying to kill both of us or what?” yelled Hunter, but at the same time he didn’t slap away Mike’s hand or try to pull back up his zipper.

Mike didn’t answer right away due to his mind being elsewhere, but when he did his response surprised Hunter. “No, find a private place and pull over. I want to see just what I have to work with here,” Mike grinned.

Not wasting any time, Hunter found an old country gravel road and quickly turned off on it. A mile or so down he saw a big old oak tree and decided this was more private than what they were doing before. He pulled off the road and parked behind the tree. As he turned off the truck, he looked down at Mike in disbelief. He couldn’t believe that this hot young man was doing this to him.

Neither of them moved an inch at first. Mike kept his hand wrapped around Hunter’s throbbing dick that was pulsating in his hand. Finally after a few minutes of silence, Hunter spoke. “Mike I really don’t think this should be happening. What you are nineteen, maybe twenty years old?” Hunter looked at Mike with a concerned look on his face. “Plus do you even know what you are doing here?”

Without any hesitation, Mike responded to Hunter’s concerns. “Hunter, I do know what I’m doing.” Mike looked at Hunter with an evil grin. “And stop acting so incident here. I have seen you watching me since I got to the ranch. You know you have wanted this, but had no idea how to go about getting it. Now I know what I have been thinking is true. So do you want me to continue or stop?”

“Of course I don’t want you to stop. I had no idea you caught me looking.” The concerned look that Hunter had was replaced with a grin that matched Mike’s, but it quickly disappeared as he started to talk. “We just can’t let anybody know about this. Plus this will be the first time and only time this is going to happen. It cannot happen again.”

That is all Mike needed to hear. He went down on Hunter’s cock throwing Hunter into disbelief. He couldn’t believe how hot Mike’s mouth felt around his dick. Mike was going to town on Hunter’s dick, and Hunter enjoyed every moment of it. “Mike, don’t stop. God that feels so good, please don’t stop. Oh shit I’m going to blow…” Hunter yelled as he placed his hands on the back of Mike’s head to try to get some kind of control. “If you don’t want a mouth full of my seed you need to pull off now.”

“MMMM” is the only response he got from Mike. There was no more time to warn Mike before he exploded and filled Mike’s mouth with shot after shot of his hot cum. A little surprised on the amount of seed that was being shot into his mouth, Mike did his best to swallow as fast as he could, but some still escaped his mouth. It started to run down his chin and neck. After he drained every drop of seed Hunter had stored in his balls, Mike looked up at Hunter while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Hunter pushed Mike off of him up against the passenger door, he attacked Mike’s pants until he got to what he was looking for. Looking down Hunter saw that Mike’s cock was hard as a rock, he found his mouth was actually watering at the prospect as he leaned over, carefully holding the base of his Mike’s cock. Tentatively he licked the dark pink head. It tasted of salt and musk, and Hunter wanted more.

As Hunter eased his mouth down over the shaft, he had to resist an initial impulse to gag. He pulled back, and then felt Mike’s hand lightly on the back of his head, not forcing him, but encouraging him to continue. As Mike moaned, arching upward a little, Hunter was thrilled with the power of giving someone else such pleasure. He began to take less care, caressing and sucking Mike’s cock with more abandon, which in turn seemed to arouse Mike all the more.

“Hunter,” Mike screamed out. “I am not going to last much longer, you had better be ready or get off right now,” Mike told Hunter as he looked down and watched as Hunter was taking his cock down his throat. God that felt so damn good, Mike moaned.

“Hunter here it comes, OH SHIT,” Mike screamed. Hunter swallowed all of Mike cum down his throat, thinking how much he missed the taste. After releasing Mike’s dick, Hunter looked up at Mike with a scowl on his face. “This cannot and will not happen again, I love my job at the ranch, and we cannot let anybody know about this. I have had to keep my sexuality under wraps for a long time to keep this job, so don’t think you can talk me into doing this again.”

Mike looked at Hunter, “Hunter, I don’t know what you are saying cuz this is how it is going to be for now on. When I want you, you will meet me in the barn or wherever I tell you to. If you don’t show up I will come find you and I don’t care who is in hearing distance, they will know all about you when I get done with you.” Mike told Hunter with a smile on his face.

“Mike you had better watch your back because, I will and can make your life a living hell on the ranch,” Hunter looked at Mike with an evil smirk on his face.

Hunter slid back over to the driver’s side of the truck and straighten his clothes out and started the truck. He looked over at Mike and seen a hard unnerving look on his face but Hunter did not care, he meant what he said to Mike. Hunter turned the truck around and headed back to the ranch.

As Hunter was pulling into the ranch Ed was walking out of the barn waving his hands at him to stop the truck. “Where the hell have you been and what the hell is Mike doing with you?” yelled Ed

“I asked him if he wanted to go help with getting the supplies and he told me he was on night duty so he had nothing to do till tonight so he came along to help” Hunter said to Ed.

Mike got out of the truck and walked up to the two guys to see what was going on. Hunter looked over to Mike with a look as of, if you say anything you will regret it. Mike looked at Ed and told him that he did not think there would be a problem going into town and helping. Ed just looked at the two men.

“Ok, get this truck unloaded and get out there and help with the fencing on the west pasture, Hunter come see me when you get back to the barn.” Ed laid his hand on Hunter’s shoulder and smiled at him and walked away from them.

Hunter got back in the truck and parked it over by the barn to unload it, “Mike you start unloading I have to go check on a few things,” Hunter told Mike as he was walking away from the truck.

“Ok Hunter, are you going to take your horse or one of the ATV’s out to the pasture?” asked Mike

Hunter turned around and scowled at Mike thinking what the hell was it any of his business one way or the other what he was going to do, “I am taking my horse. You just get this truck unloaded and don’t worry about what I am doing.”

Mike started unloading the truck but kept thinking about what Hunter said to him, then his mind went to the other night when he came upon Ed and his wife sitting on the porch and over heard what they were saying as he was walking to the barn.

“I don’t know Martha but if it is true I don’t have a problem with it and you know that, and I know you don’t either so we will just see what he has to say and go from there.” Ed was telling Martha in a soft voice.

“I know we don’t have a problem with that, but I don’t want him to leave either, you know I have grown attached to that young man since we found out the truth on his family kicking him out.” Martha said to Ed with tears in her eyes.

Ed hugged Martha saying everything will work out just fine. As they were walking into the house, Mike walked the other direction so they would see him. Mike was wondering who they were talking about.

Hunter went to the bunkhouse to get washed up before he went to saddle up his horse. Hunter knew if he went out where the other guys were they would smell something on him, mouth off and tease him about what they thought he was out doing. Hunter decided to go ahead and take a quick rinse, he hated the ideal that he let Mike start doing that to him which he should have just told Mike that he did not bat that direction and to make him leave him alone.

Hunter got redressed and headed out back to the barn, Mike was just getting done unloading the truck, so Hunter headed in the barn and saddle up Copenhagen. As Hunter walked up to the stall door Cope had his head out looking and nickering at him. “Hey there big guy, you ready to go run for a while, ya I know you’re a good boy, let’s get you saddled up and you can run some of that energy off.” Hunter was talking to his pride and joy and best friend, he has had Cope for 3 years and would not trade him for nothing. Cope was pure quarter horse, four white socks, Dun Zygosity very gorgeous horse with his markings.

Hunter got Cope bridled and saddled up and was mounting him when Mike walked in the barn “Are you heading out to the west pasture now?” Mike asked looking up at Hunter.

“Yep, sure am. Why?” Hunter scrolled down at Mike.

“I want you to meet me in the barn tonight after everybody is in bed,” Mike said looking up at Hunter.

“Not going to happen so get over yourself and back off, I told you it was a onetime thing and I meant it,” Hunter scrolled to Mike.

Hunter squeezed Cope’s belly with his legs to get him to move, as he was leaving the barn Mike was standing there waiting for him to leave so he could go find Ed.

Mike is just fed up with the attitude that Hunter is giving him, Mike does not understand what happened between him giving Hunter a blow job and the ride back to the ranch. “I will show his ass, nobody treats me like trash.” Mike said to himself as he was walking out of the barn.

Mike went off trying to find Ed, he looked in the corrals, in the kitchen house, and finally found Ed on the back deck of the ranch house oiling down his saddle. “Hey Ed, can I talk to you for a bit, if you are not too busy,” Mike smiled at Ed.

“No, I am not too busy to talk to you, what is on your mind Mike?” Ed said to Mike as he was laying down the stirrup he was oiling up.

“This is hard for me to say but, I am just going to say this right out,

Thanks J you were a big help to me
Copyright © 2014 ShadowDancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There's always a snitch somewhere in the crowd and looks like it is douchebag Mike. Good job Zandra!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/06/2013 06:03 AM, joann414 said:
There's always a snitch somewhere in the crowd and looks like it is douchebag Mike. Good job Zandra!
lol..ya he is that alright had to have one in the story
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, I have some chapters to catch up on!

 

This chapter was much better, Zandra. Just at the end when Mike was planning to talk to Ed, you swtiched to present tense. There were also two misspellings: incidents, I think you meant innocent and fills, I think you meant feels.

 

Otherwise it was great! So Mike wants Hunter to be his bitch now, huh? Good luck with that!

 

Ok, on to the next chapter! :)

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Mike sure is an asshole.  I hope Ed tell him to hit the highway.  A good twist to the plot, and I'm looking to find out where this leads.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..