Jump to content
    ShadowDancer
  • Author
  • 5,879 Words
  • 2,539 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Big Sky - 10. Chapter 10 More Trouble Is Coming To The Ranch

Big Sky

Chapter 10

More Trouble Is Coming To The Ranch

 

 

 

 

Seth must have fell asleep cuz somebody squeezing his hand woke him up. His head was lying beside Hunter’s shoulder. He lifted his head looking at Hunter and seeing that Hunter’s eyes were open. “Hey handsome glad you made it back to us.” Seth said with the biggest smile on his face with tears running down his cheeks.

“Don’t cry baby I’m fine.” Hunter whispered to Seth.

“Hunter are you hurting? The doctor left some pain pills for you if you need one.” Seth said trying to find something to wipe his face.

“It’s not that bad. Who found me?”

“Me, Cody and Cal found you. I couldn’t get anybody to listen to me so I took Sonny out and went looking for you. I just had a feeling something was not right. Cody and Cal met up with me somewhere along the fence line in the east pasture, Cody showed us your quite spot. When we found you, you were laying on the ground not awake so we got you back here and had the doc check you out.”

“Thank you Seth, what about Cope is he alright?”

“Yep, Cody checked him out before we ponied him back in and a few of the other men checked him over when we got back here. He is doing good in his stall.”

Hunter tried to get up but Seth put a hand on his shoulder to make him stay where he was saying “Hunter stay still, the doctor had to stitch up a few of the cuts and you have a big knot on your head so don’t move to much right now please.”

Seth was trying to get Hunter to understand that moving to much might open some of the cuts back open. Seth got up and got Hunter some water to drink, he put a straw in the glass so Hunter didn’t have to strain himself trying to get some of the water. “Here Hunter drink some of this, it’s only water.” Seth put the straw to Hunter’s lips to get him to open up and take a drink.

Hunter took a big swallow of water looking at Seth smiling at him. “Thanks that helped my dry mouth. Seth can you go get Ed for me please? You come back with him to, I need to talk to both of you.”

“Sure, do you want something to eat? I know you didn’t eat last night.” Seth said standing up.

“No not right now, my stomach is not feeling that good.”

“Ok maybe some chicken broth will help your stomach in a bit. I will go get Ed for you, hopefully he is awake.” Seth said looking down at Hunter.

“What time is it? How long have I been out of it?” Hunter said looking at this gorgeous looking guy standing beside the bed. He needed to tell Ed what happened out there in the pasture and have him get the men out there and check on the cattle to make sure they were ok.

Seth looked at his watch “Its 6:30 and you have been out of it all night.”

“OMG, please go get him, wake him if you have to.” Hunter said trying to sit up.

“Hunter I will go get him only if you promise to stay put and not try to get up.” Seth said pleading with Hunter. Seth leaned over Hunter putting both his hands back on Hunter shoulders to hold him from getting up.

“Ok I will stay here but please go get him for me.” Hunter relaxed back down on the bed.

“I will be right back and you had better be still lying there when I get back.” Seth looked at Hunter showing that he meant what he said. Seth went to go find Ed. Seth found that he was not in the kitchen or living room, so he went over to Ed’s bedroom door and knocked.

“Yes” Ed said sitting up in bed.

“Ed its Seth, can you come to the room we put Hunter in please. He woke up but I can’t get him to calm down. He keeps wanting to talk to you so can you come to see what is going on please.” Seth said talking through the door at Ed.

“Ya give me minute to get dressed and I will be there.” Ed got up and got dressed fast. He looked to make sure that Martha was still asleep, which she was so he opened the door slowly to not wake her.

Seth went back to Hunter, when he walked in the room he looked at the handsome man lying there thinking he was not going to leave Hunter’s side until he was back on his feet. He knows deep down that Hunter already had a part of his heart but he needed to slow down to make sure he didn’t get hurt again. Seth walked back to the side of the bed and sat down in the chair, he touched Hunter arm to let him know he was there. Hunter opened his eyes “Hey, you know I will be fine so please stop looking so sad. You found me and got me back here and that I will never forget you doing that for me. When I talk to Ed I don’t want you taking off, I like the ideal of having a handsome nurse looking after me.” Hunter said looking into Seth eyes to see something that he has seen in Cody’s eyes when he looks at Cal. “Just maybe” Hunter thought.

Ed knocked on the open door looking in. “Hey there, you are awake, how are you feeling?”

“A little sore but I can handle it Ed, Thanks.” Hunter motioned him to come on in the room. Seth got the other chair for Ed to sit in and put it by his next to the bed.

“Ed I need you to get the guys out to where we put the cattle and check on them. I have a suspicion that they will get stolen, just like the others did.”

“Hunter what happened out there? Somebody did a number on you, and you could have been killed if we had not found you.”

“They were not trying to kill me, they only wanted to show you that they could if they wanted to. Call the guys and have them check the cattle and then I will tell you what happened.”

Ed went and got his phone then came back to the room. He called Cody’s phone to found out where he was at. “Cody….ya he is awake and doing good…where is all the men at? Do you know?... ok have them come to the main house please…we are in the upstairs room with Hunter…ok come on up.” Ed hung up looking at Hunter “I want them all in one spot so they can hear this too so you only have to say this once. The cattle can be replaced but you men can’t be. I don’t want them going out there not knowing what they could find or be up against.” Ed told Hunter with authority in his voice. Hunter shook his head then looked over at Seth worried that he would want to go with the other men.

“Seth I don’t want you going with the men. I want you to stay here with me if you would please.”

“All I can say to that Hunter is it depends on what is said, if I can help I will be going with the men.” Seth told Hunter.

“Ed he is not to go out there and I want him to stay in the house, if I have to get up and make him stay I will do that no matter what it takes.” Hunter pleaded with Ed.

“He is not going anywhere Hunter you will not have to worry about that, I promise.” Max said standing at the door looking at Seth.

“But dad if the men need me I want to help.” Seth turned and told his dad.

“Seth there is enough men here to take care of anything that needs to be done, Hunter needs to get back on his feet and he wants you to stay here to help him so that is what you will be doing. Don’t push me on this son, cuz you will lose. Jack and Lee got in late last night but they can help along with Steve and Mark. Ed’s got some good men here too so you can stay here and watch after Hunter for all of us.” Max gave Seth a stern look showing him that he was staying here.

Seth looked at his dad and didn’t respond knowing the voice his dad used was a voice “don’t argue with me” that Seth learned of a long time ago. Seth looked at Hunter ready to say something but Hunter cut him off saying “If you leave this house I will hunt you down and hog tie you back to this house myself.”

Seth saw that Hunter was not playing so he gave in and told Hunter and his dad. “Fine I will stay here and keep an eye on you then.” Seth set back in his chair pouting thinking that he would be more help out there with the guys then here cuz Martha could watch Hunter.

“Max did you bring any guns with you? If you did, can you let Seth have one of them? Mine was taken and I want one here in the room with us please.” Hunter asked Max.

“Ya I did. I always come out here to the ranch with my guns. I will get one for Seth before I leave with the guys. I am going to go get rest of the guys up. Hunter can you walk if you have help?”

“I’m sure I can if I had help. Why?” Hunter asked

“This room is too small for all of us to be in. Why don’t we try and get you downstairs in the living room so all the guys can have a place to sit.” Max stated looking at Ed.

“That might be a good ideal Max. Seth can you help Hunter get dressed?”

“Sure but what do I put on him? His pants had to be cut off him.”

“I will go get him a pair of my lounge pants and a shirt for him to use.” Ed got up and went to his room. Ed got there and saw that Martha was up, so he informed her about what was going on. She told him “I will go down and make a big pot of coffee for you men then. Is Hunter going to be alright?” Martha asked.

“Yes he will be ok in time. Honey don’t worry about breakfast right now until we find out what is going on and where everybody will be at.” Ed walked over to Martha giving her a hug saying “Good morning sweetheart” then kissing her.

“Good morning to you too honey. Now go help Hunter and I will see you downstairs.” Martha gave Ed one more kiss before she shooed him out the door.

Ed went back to the bedroom and gave Seth the clothes for Hunter. Ed went downstairs to catch the men when they got there.

Max went and got the other men and asked them to come downstairs, he told them a little bit about what was going on.

Steve and Mark got dressed wondering what the hell was going on. Jack and Lee got woke up by Max knocking on their door and they told him to come in. Max told them the same as he told Steve and Mark so they got dressed to meet up with everybody else downstairs.

Seth got Hunter up in a sitting position, then told him “Ok swing your legs off the bed and I will put the pants on for you up to your knees. You then can lay back down and slide them the rest of the way up.” Hunter grinned at Seth’s red face.

“Seth I’m sure you have seen a guy’s body before.”

“Oh I have big boy, but they are not all alike so I’m sure yours will be different then what I have seen. I had not planned on seeing your body in all its glory without at least getting to know you first.” Seth said knowing his face is turning tomato red.

Hunter laughed when Seth bent down in front of him to help with putting his feet in the pants. “Ok you can stop laughing, or I will get Ed come back in here to help you.”

Hunter clammed right up when Seth made that comment. They got his pants on but the shirt was a problem being a pullover. Seth ran to his room and got Hunter a button up shirt and helped him get it on. It was a little big since Hunter was shorter and weighed less than Seth. “I thought it would hang on you Hunter, I know you don’t weigh that much but crap that shirt could fit two of you in it.” Seth laughed.

“Hey I weigh 180 I can’t help it if you weigh what 240?” Hunter asked looking at Seth grinning.

“Ha Ha smart ass, I can’t believe you just said that. I think you need to take 50 pounds off that, the man with clown feet.”

“Ok you weigh 190 but your shoulders are broader than mine so that is why the shirt hangs on me, and I only have size 10 shoe by the way smart elick.”

“Ok we have figured out how much we both weigh, your shoe size, so let’s get you down stairs.”

Seth made sure Hunter was steady on his feet before trying to get him downstairs. They made it as far as the first step of the stairs and meet up with Steve and Mark.

“Hey Hunter, it has been a while since Mark and I have seen you but when we got here last night we had to go and recue you. That was not the way I wanted to see you again. You want us to help getting you down the stairs? You look like you might need it.” Steve asked Hunter looking at him and seeing him walking real slow.

“If it would not be a problem Steve, I don’t think Seth can do this by himself. He might be strong but that might not be good if I trip and land on him.” Hunter said looking at Seth smiling.

“We can get you down them ugly steps, let me have one arm and Seth you take the other. Mark stay behind him and grab his shirt if needed so he doesn’t take us all down the stairs.” Steve told them.

Seth took Hunter’s arm and draped it on his shoulder and then put his other arm around Hunter’s waist. Seth looked up at Hunter and saw sweat on his forehead, worried that this might have been a bad ideal. “We will get you down the stairs and find a comfy chair for you to sit in, then you will stay there and rest until I can get one of the men to help get you back to bed.”

“Yes Nurse Seth, whatever you say nurse. Just get me to a chair before I collapses right here. I didn’t realize my strength was not all there.” Hunter winked at Seth.

“Ok let’s go, one step at a time.” Steve told them.

When they finally made it to the bottom step Hunter had sweat rolling off him. Ed was standing there when Hunter looked up. “Hunter we need you to sit down.” Ed said then looked over at the men in the living room. “Cody get a cool wet cloth for Hunter please. Ask Martha to help you please.” Cody got up and went looking for Martha.

Steve and Seth got Hunter over to the oversized chair and set him down, which Hunter was thankful. He looked around the room at all the men, he saw Jack and Lee sitting beside each other on the couch. “Hi’ya Jack and Lee it has been a while since you have been here.”

“Ya it has been Hunter, we have been having a lot to do on the ranch. But we are here now to help to get this shit taken care of. Are you feeling ok to be out of bed?” Jack asked looking concerned for Hunter.

“No but I needed to talk to Ed but he thought that everybody should hear what I have to say.” Hunter looked at Seth grinning. “But I have a great nurse that is going to take care of me.”

“But only if the patient listens to the nurse, or the patient will know what a bed pan is used for.” Seth smirked.

Ed spoke and everybody stopped talking. “Hunter you have the floor so go ahead.” Ed sat down in his chair to listen.

Hunter looked at Ed and shook his head in the positive.

“Ed where is Sam at?” Hunter asked.

“I fired him last night Hunter, I can’t have any of my men act the way he did.”

Hunter felt that he was the cause of it but, Sam had a problem with gays which would mean he would have problem with a lot of us on the ranch. “Guys when I say this don’t run off and hurt anybody. You need to remember that Ed needs us here to help keep this ranch running in the green not the red.” When Hunter got everybody to agree he continued. “When I left here yesterday, I rode out to that big oak in the east pasture. While I was sitting there I heard a vehicle coming up the fence line, I knew it had to be on the dirt road on the other side of your fence Ed. I got on Cope to go find out what was going on. When I got close enough to see, Ed you would not believe who was out there.” Hunter looked at Ed and saw that Martha had come in the room.

“Who was it Hunter?” Hunter could see Ed was getting upset so he was trying to say this the easiest way he could.

“Did you know your nephew’s were in town?” Hunter asked

“No, which ones are you talking about?” Ed stood up and started pacing the floor. He looked at Hunter to get him to answer him.

Hunter looked at Martha then at Ed saying “Billy”

“Billy” Ed yelled looking at Martha seeing her cringe. “Is he the one that did that to you Hunter?” Ed said walking over to Martha taking ahold of her.

“He helped.”

“Hunter who else was out there?” Tom asked looking at Martha then at Hunter. Hunter knew Tom has been here on this ranch for over 10 years so Hunter knew that Tom knows all of Ed and Martha’ family members.

Hunter looked at Tom saying “Jesse, Shane and Nick from the Rocking J.”

“I am going to beat them boys till they are a bloody pulp. I thought them boys were in Kentucky, what the hell are they doing here?” Tom stood up and starting walking to the door.

“Tom you promised to not go off the handle if I told you guys who did this to me. I’m going to hold you to that promise, so please sit back down and cool off for now.” Hunter was trying to get up out of the chair to get to Tom but Butch got to Tom and motion for Hunter to relax.

“Tom come on man you can’t go off halfcocked and do something stupid when Ed needs us here. Sit back down and let Hunter finish what he has to say. Then we can all decide together how to handle this.” Butch took hold of Tom’s arm and got him to go back and sit down.

Hunter mouth to Butch “thank you”

Hunter looked over at Ed and Martha seeing that Martha was clinching her jaw ready to spit nails and Ed was no better. “Martha come here please” Hunter asked.

Martha let go of Ed’s arm and walked over to Hunter. Hunter patted the foot stool in front of his chair. Martha sat down looking at Hunter. Hunter took hold of her hand saying “Martha please calm down, I’m fine everything they did to me will heal. I need you to help keep Ed calm and not let him go after them.”

“Are you sure you are ok Hunter? If those boys did this to you they have to pay for what they did. I will not let them get away with this.” Martha said with tears running down her face thinking she might have caused this all to happen. If only her father had left the ranch to her brother instead of her then nobody would be getting hurt.

“Martha everything they did will heal just fine. Those boys will pay for what they did I promise you that.” Hunter said smiling at Martha, he reached over to give her a hug which he knew she needed it from him.

Martha got up and walked back over to Ed. After Hunter saw everybody had calmed down as much as they could he said. “When I saw who it was I went over to them to see what they were doing out there. By the time I got to where they were they had jumped the fence and told me get off the horse. Billy grabbed the gun I had and hit me on the head with it. I fell to ground but not out, I got back up but it was four against one so I knew it was a losing battle. I think I broke Jesse’s arm and I know I did some damage to the others but when I got hit on the head again it knocked me out. When I came to I laid there as still as I could and listen to what was being said.” Hunter went around the room looking at everybody seeing in all there face’s how mad they were. “Ed have you called the others in yet, I think it is time to do it now. They are planning on taking all the cattle on this ranch. I heard Nick tell your nephew’s that he and the sheriff was taking care of the cattle before the week was out. They are hitting the Rocking J at the same time. I found out why the sheriff wanted you to hire Mike too, the sheriff put Mike here on your ranch and Nick on the Rocking J to keep an eye on what was going on and where we were moving the cattle and when. Your nephew’s from what I could pick up on what was being said came across Nick when he caught them snooping around the ranch. Your nephew’s was telling Nick that they wanted the ranch because Martha took it from their father.” Hunter looked at Martha when he said that.

“Hunter why would they come after you and not one of the other men? I’m trying to understand but I don’t see why they would beat you the way they did.” Cody asked Hunter.

“Cody do you remember when we were out at the wellhouse? Ed’s nephews were out there watching us. They saw you give Cal a kiss and I guess they put two and two together that you were gay. What I’m thinking is that, with how Mike is involved in all this crap he told them that I was gay.” Hunter told Cody this and Martha went to her knee’s crying. Hunter tried to get up but Seth put his hand on Hunter arm shaking his head.

Steve and Mark got up and went to Ed and helped him get Martha up and in a chair. Martha looked at Hunter saying. “Hunter, I never thought this would come on this ranch. If I had known I would have sold this ranch when my father passed away. My brother hates gay men, I heard from other family members that Billy got put in a detention home for almost killing a gay boy in school. His brothers are not any better they have been kicked out of every school that they go to for bulling the gay kids.”

“Martha what is happening on this ranch and what happened to me is not your fault the same as it is not Ed’s fault. Those boys will get what is coming to them, I will not rest until they do. I don’t let anybody do this to me and get away with it.”

“Hunter how did you get back to the oak tree, where we found you?” Seth asked looking down at Hunter since he was sitting on the arm of the chair that Hunter was sitting in.

“They put me over the saddle and hit Cope which made him take off, but for some reason he went back to the oak tree. When he got there I slide down off him thinking I would rest for a minute then get back on him and come to the yard. When I sat down that was the last thing I remembered until I woke up here in the bed upstairs.” Hunter looked at Seth and winked at him smiling. Seth knew what Hunter was thinking because he was sitting there when Hunter woke up.

“Ok guys we need to figure out what needs to be done because that son of a bitch is not getting this ranch.” Ed said

Hunter looked at Ed and told him “Call Lee and see if you can get him over here without Nick knowing he is coming here. He needs to know what is going on too.”

“I will call him later, I need to make another phone call first. Steve, you and Lee come with me please. The rest of you wait right here for me, do not leave this house.” Ed walked to his office with Steve and Lee following him.

Hunter asked Seth “Can you get me some toast and some juice? My stomach is starting to tell me it needs something in it.”

Seth started to get up but Martha stopped him saying “I will get him something to eat. Do any of you men want anything? Since I know some of you have not ate anything yet.”

“Martha why don’t I help you cook something up for everybody? Some of the men already ate so it will not take long to feed the rest of them if I help you.” Tom offered to help Martha.

“That would be great Tom, thanks.” Martha got up and went to the kitchen.

“Seth I need something now not an hour from now. I fill like I’m going to throw up.” Hunter said

Seth looked at Hunter seeing his face was turning a little white. He got up and ran to the kitchen and came back with some juice which Hunter gulp down trying to keep down what was wanting to come up. Mark brought Hunter some dry toast and told him to eat it slowly so it has a chance to stay down. After Hunter got the toast down and his second glass of juice he was feeling a little better.

“Thanks guys that helped my stomach calm down. Now tell me what everybody thinks about all this. I don’t want anybody else hurt. Cody I think you and Cal should stay here with me and Seth at the house. They know who you are and they could come after you next.”

“I know I want Cal to stay here with you but I can help out there with the cattle.” Cody said to Hunter.

“No way are you going out there and possibly getting hurt, those crazy guys could kill you. Cody, I don’t want to lose you now, you have been my rock when I needed someone. Please listen to Hunter and we will stay here and help him and Martha.” Cal looked at Cody with pleading eyes. Cody hugged Cal and told him “I will stay here with you baby, I love you. My life would not be complete without you in it.” Cody kissed Cal on the lips then looked at Hunter and Seth. “I will stay here with you Hunter, I can’t have Cal going crazy with worry about me.”

“Good, cuz I would have to hog tie you like I threaten Seth with earlier. Butch what about you?” Hunter asked Butch looking over at him.

“Hunter the only thing I can say is they had better be on the run, because if get to them I will just dig a hole and bury them and nobody will know where they are. There is 500 acres out there to hide a body. But I’m going to wait to see what Ed comes up with first, then I will decide what I will do.” Butch said getting up and looking out the window. He pulled the curtain back a little and looked out wondering if any of them crazies were out there.

“Buck, I know that you know Nick but what is your thoughts about this?” Hunter was asking them all this to keep their minds here in the room and not wanting to go running off doing something stupid.

“The same as Butch, just because their grandfather gave the ranch to Martha doesn’t mean they have to hurt a family member. Their grandfather didn’t give the ranch to their dad for a reason. From what I have heard and seen I would have done the same thing the grandfather did. Ed and Martha have done wonders on this ranch since I have been here. So Hunter I will go with what Ed wants to do, but I will stop them from hurting this ranch and the people on it.” Buck said looking down at the floor shaking his head.

“Mark have you ever met Martha’s brother and his kids?”

“Nope I haven’t, me and Steve came in the picture after Ed and Martha was already married. We both knew Ed from the military but we didn’t start coming here until after they were married for almost 12 or 13 years. I got out of the service but Steve stayed in and I was going to where ever he was stationed at. When he got his discharge we bought our ranch in Laurel so we could be around some of our old friends but still far enough away to have a private life too. I have over the years heard bits about what happened on why Martha got the ranch instead of her bother but that is private and Martha or Ed needs to tell that story. All I can say is Steve will not go out without me, so we will do what Ed wants us to do.”

Martha hollered that she was putting breakfast on the table. Everybody got up and went to the table. Mark and Seth got Hunter out of the chair and helped him to the table. As they all got their plates full and started eating Ed walks in with Steve and Lee. “Rex and the guys will be here in the next 3 hours, he told me to tell all of you to stay close to the yard buildings. When they get here we all will sit down and figure out what to do. Rex is going to get Zeb to contact his buddies in the FBI and see if they can help since the sheriff is involved in the middle of this, if not the ring leader. So I want Butch, Buck, Jack and Lee to go to the bunk house and get everybody’s guns, bring them here to the house. Then I want you four to go to the barn and turn out all the horses in the front pastures. Separate geldings and mares. Make sure everybody is wearing their guns if you leave this house, Hunter, Max said you can use one of his. Steve and Mark I want you to move all the vehicle’s over by the pasture next to the barn. Rex does not want any near the house. Martha make a call to your aunt to see if Wade is in Kentucky, I want to know if he could be here with his boys. Everybody get done eating and do the things I asked you to do and keep your eyes open when you are out there. I have a gut feeling they are watching us right now to see what we are doing. Please be careful.”

“Ed if you don’t mind I want to stay here with Martha in the house to keep an eye on everything in here. I know you will be out there with the guys and I don’t have that kind of military background like the rest of you do.” Max said looking at Ed.

“I was going to ask you to do that, then I would know that Martha has help here if needed.” Ed said to Max smiling knowing that Max can handled a gun just fine but doesn’t like the violence part of it. “Hunter how you feeling so far? Rex said he wanted to talk to you when he got here. There could be something he might pick up on when you tell him what happened. Are you going to feel up to it?”

“Ya I will be up to it. Seth do you think you can get me back to the chair please?” Hunter was looking at Seth hoping he would get the hint and get him away from the table. All the food smell was making Hunter sick and he didn’t want to humiliate himself. Seth got him to the chair and sat on the ottoman looking at Hunter.

“The smell of all that food was making me sick and I didn’t want to throw up in my plate.” Hunter said and chuckled “Boy that would be a sight.”

Seth smiled at Hunter “Are you feeling better now?”

“Yes I am thank you. You said the doc left some pain pills.”

“Ya he did. Do you need one?”

“If you wouldn’t mind getting me one that would be great. My head is pounding right now and I still need to talk to Rex when he gets here.”

“I will get one for you, stay right there and don’t try to get up.”

“Yes Nurse Seth.” Hunter saluted Seth as he was walking away.

“I saw that smart ass. I could give you the strong pain pill and knock you on your ass for about 5 hours.”

“Nope you can’t, Ed needs me.” Hunter stuck out his tongue.

“You keep that up and I will get you back when you least expect it.” Seth was laughing when he went up the stairs.

Copyright © 2014 ShadowDancer; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, it looks like things are getting real complicated for the men on Big Sky, doesn't it? There always seems to be trouble with families and inheritances. Looking forward to finding out if its really the family behind this after all or that they've just decided to join in with the Sheriff to cause trouble. To bad the gay boys have to stay at home but I think you have got something cooking to happen at the house. :thumbup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hunter may not be well, but I'm happy he didn't get hurt worse than he did.  I am sure Nurse Seth will make sure he behaves.  Sorry to find out it is one of Martha's family behind what is happening.  It sounds like Ed has made a good plan, and knowing he is ordering some of the men to protect their home and friends is a relief.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..