Jump to content
    sojourn
  • Author
  • 3,153 Words
  • 3,954 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

T.R.'s Tale - 9. Chapter 9

In this chapter we learn about Doc and Jed's relationship.

I wasn't about to say no to an offer like that. I made a mental note to ask why he didn't get a brain freeze when he was chill licking my cock. Just as we were getting closer Bill's phone rang like a European siren, “WAA uh, WAA uh”. Ok, so I'm not good with sound effects.

He grabbed his phone, said hello and mostly listened. When he hung up he was already opening drawers to get clean underwear. As he dressed he explained there had been a bad wreck on the interstate and he was needed at the scene of another accident on the old state highway the other side of town. Unaware, I began to dress with as much haste as Bill.

When he noticed I was hurriedly dressing, he said, “Tar, you're more than welcome to stay here until I get back.” He stepped up close and in a slow Texas drawl that just sounds like home said, “It might be a while, but I like the idea of you waiting at home for me.”

It was obvious that we were on the edge of forgetting the accident and, climbing back into bed. I knocked on his Kevlar vest and said, “Straight Trooper, you have work to do and I need to go home. I will sleep better in my own bed.” I wondered if I really believed that about, 'home and my own bed'.

“I really wouldn't feel comfortable without you here. I'll go back home and you can call me tomorrow. I feel like I am gonna wind up helping David get ready for the cookout.” I finished dressing just as he was pulling on his boots. He stopped long enough to give me a goodbye kiss and I showed myself out.

Dressed and in the living room I made for the door when Bill reached for me gently and pulled me into a warm embrace and a sexy kiss filled with promise. In a husky voice, almost in a whisper he said, “Tar, I want you to find out what David means to you. If you need time, if you need to kiss him, if you need to fuck him, I will understand. He is a good guy. Maybe now that he is out he can relax and be himself. But, what I need you to understand is that when it comes to us there can be no doubt. I want; I need to be your first choice. Tar, you really are the one I would choose if I had my druthers. Not just in bed. There is almost nothing I do that I don't think it would be better shared with you. I want you to feel the same way about me.”

“Tar, I told you how Bill looked at you. Well, I see you look at him like you want to know what it's like to kiss him. You need to find out. We both need to know if I am first choice or just a most convenient.” I started to respond but Bill shook his head and pointed toward the door. I hadn't even noticed his cruiser parked curbside. Once inside I saw him pick up the radio microphone and talk as he pulled away.

By the time I got back home David's Tahoe was gone and I was a little bothered without really understanding if it was because he was gone or because of what Bill had said? Still, I was in a fairly good mood. If I had shared round two with Bill and slept in his bed, I am sure I would have been much happier. Still, I found myself humming in the shower and was asleep soon after my head hit the pillow.

My alarm went off and I was surprised that I held onto the pleasant mood from last night. I hit the bathroom and got dressed for my run. I put on coffee and headed out the door. During my stretching I debated as to whether I should change my route. I decided that if I did then Jed had won at least some small victory. It really wasn't a competition as it was the fact that Jed was a bully.

Sure enough, as I approached his drive I could see Bach saddled and waiting. I ran on, staying on the left side of the road facing the potential flow of traffic. When I heard the approaching hoofbeats I didn't look back or turn around, I just held my pace. Their gallop slowed so that when they appeared in my peripheral vision Bach had matched my pace.

“Morning Tim.” Bach had settled in so that Jed and I were essentially side by side. I think Jed enjoyed the fact that he was literally looking down at me. “I met your boyfriend last night. Almost didn't recognize him. I didn't pay him any attention when I stopped to chat yesterday. He's a nice looking Trooper.”

I almost stopped running. My skip-step actually threw Bach off. He adjusted his pace quickly and we resumed my run. My estimation of this amazing animal rose considerably with that simple act.

Jed hadn't noticed my stumble or Bach's determined effort to keep pace. Jed continued, “I figure he's got no problem hiding his orientation on the job. Wouldn't pay for it to get around that there was a gay cop in town, let alone a gay Trooper. Folks would be on a witch hunt.”

“Jed you shouldn't let the fact that Bach's ancestors carried Knights into battle, make you think we're living in the middle ages. We have laws dealing with hate crimes and prejudice, you of all people ought to know that.”

“Tim, I learned a long time ago that law is a weapon wielded best by those with the best skills.” I can't say that that statement made any real sense to me. I supposed it was some kind of lawyer saying.

When I didn't react he continued, “Have you thought anymore about my invitation, about us getting to know each other better?” Jed brought his right leg up and over to hook the back of his knee over the saddle horn. This is a careless pose even when the mount is halted. But to do this while the horse is in motion is foolhardy. Jed looked as relaxed as if sprawled in an easy chair. At least he paid attention to what the reigns were telling Bach. “Your Trooper friend is coming by for a late lunch. Maybe you'd care to join us. It could get real interesting.”

Suddenly I'd had my fill of Jed Compton. I just wanted to make myself perfectly clear; I stopped. Bach halted and Jed slipped his boot out of the stirrup, slid to the ground and stepped up close, too close. I liked that horse so much better than him.

I began to explain, “Jed, I am not interested in you sexually or romantically. You're a handsome man and perhaps under other circumstances it could have been different. Right now, I'm seeing Bill and my intentions are to focus on our relationship and give it a chance to become something....”

“Tim, I won't lie to you. I’ve been around a lot more than you. I've seen and done things that would shock and sicken you. Your Billy boy ain't what you need and pretty soon you're gonna figure that out, as much as you like him; he's just a good time. You can't give him what he needs, not really. I saw that last night.” A slight pause then he said, “Once I paid attention.”

Jed smiled a disturbingly evil smile. “Last night I understood why I ignored him yesterday. So did he. You may not want me or like me, but as for Billy boy... well, you'll learn soon enough. If you come along with him today, you'll both understand.”

Jed stepped in and I could tell he was about to kiss me. I sidestepped and caught him with my right arm and used my right foot to knock his feet out from under him. In spite of my attempt to ease his fall he let out a, “Humph!”, when he hit the ground. His smug smile let me know he had allowed me to take him down.

I wanted to beat that smile off his face. Instead, I knelt beside him, leaned down and kissed him, hard and deep. There was a thrill that went through me despite my anger and the contempt I felt for him. I got a charge not only from the kiss but from having bested this big man. His left hand came up and held the back of my head as his tongue pressed for entrance. My cock began to search for a more spacious place to grow.

I broke the kiss as Jed's right hand moved to realign his manhood then slipped up to size me up. “Nice, very nice, even folded up its impressive.” Jed snickered as his hand began to map my cock. Smiling he added, “You better give that thing room to grow or it's gonna break in two from the pressure.”

I stood and looked down at this big man comfortably sprawled on the gravel. “Maybe. It looks like that thing crawling down you left leg is looking to escape.” If what I saw was all Jed, he had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I wondered if it was bigger than Bill's or was it just the angle. It had to be well over eight inches and as thick as a beer bottle. I thought for a moment that perhaps I had to much Louisiana heritage to have a Texas sized cock. The next thought was how big was David's? Was he cut or uncut?

I shook my head to get back to the reality of me and Jed. “Jed, my point is that you don't know me and you damn sure don't control me. I told you there is no place in my life for you as a fuck buddy or as a lover. If I have to, I can find another route for my run. I also want you to know that I am not impressed with your macho bravado bullshit. I can't believe you actually think that would win you any favors. That bullshit is better suited to an awkward teenager than a sophisticated Harvard trained lawyer. If Doc hadn't told me, I would've believed you to be just another callous, red necked jerk.”

I offered him my hand, he took it and pulled himself to stand with me.

I felt I had to control the conversation or he would pursue the idea that my arousal was an argument in his favor. “How did you happen to meet Bill? Were you in a wreck out on the old state highway last night?”

“Damn, you keep a tighter rein on him than I figured.” His statement made me feel less intimidated by how much everyone seemed to know about my personal life. Jed cocked his head sideways just a little as if taking a new measure of me.

He released a big sigh then said, “Tim, I don't see much of a future between the two of you. Billy boy is just that. As for me and you... I'm not so sure. I do enjoy the banter. As far as being crude, hell, I suppose I am. I prefer to think of it as being direct. I have seen British and European royalty behave far more “crudely' than I have behaved toward you. I like the way you're put together and you're feisty. It would be so much fun breaking you into my way of doing things.”

He dusted himself off and retrieved his Stetson. Reins in hand he turned to me and said, “Tim, I think you're a nice guy, just a little too naïve for your own good. Don't let “friends with benefits” get confused with love.” He mounted Bach, they turned and headed back the way they came. I couldn't help but admire the horse... and the man.

I stood there trying to comprehend what had just happened and more importantly what Jed had tried to tell me about Bill. I'm sure there were important things said in his conversation, I just didn't know what they were. I have always resented the term naïve, it smacks of just plain ignorance. I ran on.

Back at the house I found Doc had apparently grabbed some coffee and headed out. I grabbed some coffee and headed for the shower.

At the clinic the morning passed quickly. It was almost eleven when I got a call from Bill. He sounded sleepy, almost worn out. In my concern for him I almost forgot about the 'late lunch'.

“Tar, can you come over to the house? I really need to talk to someone. I think I may be in trouble. I can fix us some lunch or brunch or something. I really need to see you.”

“Bill, let me check out with Doc and David and I'll be on my way.”

I hung up and checked my schedule. If I could get one of them to cover my next appointment I could be gone a couple of hours. I felt I had to tell Doc about my conversation with Jed and with Bill.

Doc didn't say much, he just listened. When I finished with Bill's invitation to lunch, he leaned back in his chair and said, “Tar, I don't like to speak ill of anyone. I figure I got as many faults as the next guy. If I start listing my faults we could be here all day. That's why I try not to focus on a man's faults. Now, Jesse/Jed has made what happened between us part of what's happening with you and Bill.”

Doc looked out the window a long, long moment and then he looked into my eyes. “Tar, I didn't tell you, but Jesse/Jed and I were lovers. We had plans to build a life together after we finished our educations. He got a great offer after law school and I encouraged him to accept that position in New York. I visited him and well, in spite of the fact that I loved him, I couldn't see practicing veterinarian medicine in New York City. He came back here when he could and for almost a year we tried to make it work. We finally agreed it was just too hard to hold on to anything with us that far apart.”

“I guess I slid back into the closet and wound up getting married to a girl that was almost twelve years older than I. We had a son shortly after our first anniversary. Jed never came back to town. His folks move to Florida. The land here was leased, so there was no real reason to come back. I told you my son was killed in Afghanistan and my wife died almost a year later. Shortly after she died, Jed came back to town. He and I began to pick up our friendship. Jesse, I mean Jed really is an entertaining man to spend time with. It wasn't too much longer that we renewed our sexual relationship. We had both had other lovers. I had only one and he had died years before my son. He and Jed were the only men with whom I'd had sexual relations.”

There was a pause as if he was trying to gather his thoughts or his courage. “Well, Jed had told me that he had found a place to meet guys in Dallas. I knew that he had brought men to his house a few times. When we got to the point we agreed to renew our intimate activities, Jed promised to be monogamous. If…I could play his sex games. Jed had always been the instigator, the leader, the dominant one. He talked me into spending the weekend at his house. We would play his games. I'd like to believe he slipped something into my drink. In spite of the changes, I know Jed is not that kind of man. He may be crude at times, but he has integrity. Right now, talking to you, I realize I was just desperate to have someone to love who loved me.”

“What I didn't know was that Jed had a basement dungeon complete with whips, chains, tie down torture tables, handcuffs hanging from the ceiling and some bolted to the floor. There were cages, like kennels, an assortment of leather clothing... not so much clothing as just leather. He had a giant roll away tool box that was loaded with dildos and vibrators and things I didn't recognize. There were muscle stimulators and all sorts of strange things. Anyway, that weekend I was never once free of restraints. We never left the basement. Jed would go up and get something for us to eat. It seemed that the entire time I was there I was in pain. Either from whipping or nipple and ball torture if not all three at once. I was blindfolded and gagged some of the time. The most embarrassing part is that I ejaculated like a teenager I came more that weekend with Jed inflicting punishment and torture than I had the previous year. The entire weekend, I had to act as his slave.”

“When the weekend wound down I found myself in Jed's bed being nursed by him. He tended my welts from the beatings and had ice on my balls. I was sore for days afterward. He had told me he would leave me alone and let me decide if I wanted to continue the relationship. In any case he offered to let me reciprocate and be my slave for a weekend.”

“I decided not to have that kind of relationship. We tried to be friends but after it seemed when we were alone he would whisper about how good it was for him and me. How he was so proud of how I took it all. How he had taken no one there since I had been there.” Doc was silent for a moment, as if debating whether or not to tell me what he was thinking. With a crimson blush he continued, “Jesse told me how he would go down in the basement and jack off thinking about how glorious it was to have me restrained and begging for more. Each time he talked like that I would get so hard it actually hurt and I would leak precum like a sieve. I knew and he knew that if we continued to see each other, I would soon be back in that dungeon and I would never be the man I was before Jesse Compton came back to town.

 

 


 

Dungeons, whips and chains; oh my.
Copyright © 2017 sojourn; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Wow 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excellent chapter!

 

I am glad to see that TR has someone to let him know that Bill is nothing more than a "friend with benefits" and not something with the potential to last.

 

So Doc finally told TR about Jesse/Jed, does this mean that Doc knows as well? Is that the reason that David was jealous of the fact that TR was staying with Doc? After all, didn't he stay with Doc as well for a piece?

 

I can't wait to hear more about David and Miss Kitty (I mean Julie).....

 

Hopefully we won't have to wait to long for the next installment.

 

Six

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Gotta say I was NOT expecting that from Doc. And I really wanna know what's going on with Jed and Bill though I have a bit of an inkling. I suppose David is looking better and better. - ugh you're a cruel man Jim, a cruel cruel man.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2011 11:46 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Gotta say I was NOT expecting that from Doc. And I really wanna know what's going on with Jed and Bill though I have a bit of an inkling. I suppose David is looking better and better. - ugh you're a cruel man Jim, a cruel cruel man.
I believe that is the nicest thing you have called me... given the context, that is a HIGH complement.
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 08/03/2011 10:30 AM, Six.Gauge said:
Excellent chapter!

 

I am glad to see that TR has someone to let him know that Bill is nothing more than a "friend with benefits" and not something with the potential to last.

 

So Doc finally told TR about Jesse/Jed, does this mean that Doc knows as well? Is that the reason that David was jealous of the fact that TR was staying with Doc? After all, didn't he stay with Doc as well for a piece?

 

I can't wait to hear more about David and Miss Kitty (I mean Julie).....

 

Hopefully we won't have to wait to long for the next installment.

 

Six

I could rewrite three chapters to fit your prediction... but what fun would that be?The next one should be posted in the next few days. Thanks fred.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ok, that was a shocker. Frankly, S&M makes me want to barf. I find it so dehumanizing. I fully accept that some people are into it. So as long as it's safe and consentual, you'll not hear a thing from me.

 

So, is it Master Jed now? :wacko:

 

Well at least Tar's eyes are now wide open as far as Jed is concerned. I believe the scene between Jed and Tar in this chapter takes on more significance in light of Doc's story. In that scene, we saw Tar enjoy getting the advantage on Jed. Now maybe that was just a little payback for Jed's arrogance and having Jed's horse piss on him. We'll have to see.

 

So, has Bill been to the dungeon? It sure is looking that way. Although, it doesn't fully explain Jed remarks about Bill - speaking of which, Jed must be the town's gossip girl for male sex. :lol:

 

David continues to be a non-entity.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hmmm knowing you as I do...I'm not surprised...cool.gif...but I'm not sure how I feel about it all. I liked the scene with Jed....I'm glad TAR put him in his place...uhhumm...pardon the double entendree.

I like Bill but I'm afraid it isn't gonna work out...I see the writing on the wall....shame...he seemed like such a nice puppy dog kinda guy...sure he has a few kinks and issues...but who doesnt'.lmaosmiley.gif Now who do I root for....maybe David....maybe Doc...maybe the horse?....oh sorry....

I really am enjoying the story....thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2011 10:21 PM, Dan Umbero said:
Hmmm knowing you as I do...I'm not surprised...cool.gif...but I'm not sure how I feel about it all. I liked the scene with Jed....I'm glad TAR put him in his place...uhhumm...pardon the double entendree.

I like Bill but I'm afraid it isn't gonna work out...I see the writing on the wall....shame...he seemed like such a nice puppy dog kinda guy...sure he has a few kinks and issues...but who doesnt'.lmaosmiley.gif Now who do I root for....maybe David....maybe Doc...maybe the horse?....oh sorry....

I really am enjoying the story....thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

This story presented the most permutations for resolution that I have yet encountered...now you propose the horse. Hadn't considered that; still haven't. ;-) thanks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2011 02:05 PM, Conner said:
Ok, that was a shocker. Frankly, S&M makes me want to barf. I find it so dehumanizing. I fully accept that some people are into it. So as long as it's safe and consentual, you'll not hear a thing from me.

 

So, is it Master Jed now? :wacko:

 

Well at least Tar's eyes are now wide open as far as Jed is concerned. I believe the scene between Jed and Tar in this chapter takes on more significance in light of Doc's story. In that scene, we saw Tar enjoy getting the advantage on Jed. Now maybe that was just a little payback for Jed's arrogance and having Jed's horse piss on him. We'll have to see.

 

So, has Bill been to the dungeon? It sure is looking that way. Although, it doesn't fully explain Jed remarks about Bill - speaking of which, Jed must be the town's gossip girl for male sex. :lol:

 

David continues to be a non-entity.

Perhaps Bach was Jed's stalking horse... was he using Tar to again get close to Doc? Maybe David is just an ornamental character.Thanks.
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Don’t like this . This is the thing I hate and don’t respect that man. I dispicethat guy. I hat people that other persons are their slaves and can do everything what (the master) wants. DISCUSTING🥵👿👿👿😤🤮 This is not love. Kicking on pain from someone no thank you never for me.

not someone for me or T.R ,David , Doc, or even Bills.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So we find out what Jed's kink is. It doesn't surprise me. Pity. It would have been nice for Doc. 

I tend to agree with Ked though, and suspect that Bill is going to be there for a short while and that TR will end up with David as his life partner. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..