Jump to content
    sojourn
  • Author
  • 5,781 Words
  • 5,222 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

T.R.'s Tale - 6. Chapter 6

T. R. is settling in and finding a lot to like in this town.

Somehow Friday seemed farther away than tomorrow. When we got back to the clinic David started inviting people and I headed out to do grocery shopping. I had told David I would pick up some chips and dip kind of stuff. He relented only after I reminded him I was going grocery shopping anyway.

I was surprised at the size of the supermarket. Yeah, it was one of those we all shop at but somehow I figured it would be smaller for a town this size. At odd times over the last couple of days I had added to the list. In spite of what people might think it's hard to stock a “new” kitchen. If you're prone to forget an item when you go shopping, just imagine having to remember everything a kitchen might need in the way of food items. I cheated. I had asked Juanita to help and she and the other ladies at the clinic made a game out of who could come up with the most complete list. They bounced that off Google and Voila. I was confident that if I followed the list they provided, I would have most if not everything I would need.

I had a strategy. I would shop for essentials and condiments take those out to LBJ and then come back for normal kind of grocery items. As I was loading this first load into the back I heard, “Can I help you with that Tim?” I knew it was Jed the moment I heard “Tim”.

“Nah, I pretty much got it. Thanks anyway.” All this I said without even looking up. Jed must have thought his question was rhetorical because he started handing me my grocery bags. I decided I really didn't like Jed Compton. “Why are you even here? You don't strike me as the kind of man who goes shopping, even for himself.”

“Well truth is I saw your Jeep and figured I would save myself a phone call.” He handed the last of the bags to me and once in place I shut the hatch. “Look Tim, I'm sorry I had Bach piss.” His boyish grin told me he wasn't that sorry. “Anyway you more that paid me back when you got me to worrying that Bach might not have been what I was led to believe he was. Actually I shouldn't have cared, he was a gift.”

I'm sure I must have looked dumbfounded. I mean who would give away such a rare animal? Let alone give it to someone like, like him. The look on his face told me he was embarrassed by telling me this. “OK Jed, I guess we're even. Now what is it you really want? You didn't stop by to help a gay Vet with his groceries.” I was holding the shopping cart ready to return for more groceries as soon as Jed departed.

“Tim, the real reason I stopped is I want to ask you to have dinner with me, tomorrow night. I would like to get to know you better.”

“If this has anything to do with me being Bach's Vet, as much as I would love to take care of him...I feel it would be a disservice to Doc, to take on that role.” Damn, I could be an actor. That was just like I rehearsed, except live instead of over the phone.

Jed looked at me like I had a screw loose. “Bach's care comes through the Saudi consulate in Houston. He has better medical care than either of us. They send a team to collect his sperm twice a week; part of the package that brought him here. What does that have to do with having dinner with me? You're not dating Gordon, are you?”

Now it was my turn to look at Jed like he had a screw loose. “You know, you are not the first to think that. What is wrong with people that they think a gay guy can't live with a man and not have sex with him? What kind of man do you think I am? What kind of man do you think Doc is?” I turned the cart toward the store.

Jed reached out and pulled me to a halt. I can't explain why I didn't try to break free. I guess I wanted to hear why he wanted to take me to dinner. “Tim, I'm sorry. I didn't ask if you were having sex with Doc. I asked if you were dating him. You been in town what three days, you’d have to be some kind of slut to be having sex already.”

I gave him a look that suggested he let go of my arm and he did. I gave him a look that was meant to say how untrustworthy I thought he was, “Just why do you want to have dinner with me? We already ruled out the likelihood it could be professional. So, what is it, you want me to help you get back into Doc's good graces? Can't help you there, I already gave Doc my word I'd leave that to you two to work out. You can't be too comfortable talking to the “gay Vet”, so how you gonna manage to sit through dinner?”

Jed pushed his Stetson back on his head and kind of half smiled. “Look, not many guys are sharp enough or ballsy enough to outdo me. I was impressed with how you handled yourself this morning. And I like the way you looked in those cute little running shorts. You got a wicked little smile and cute ass and did I tell you, you looked great in those running shorts. I'd like to get to know you better; so, how about dinner tomorrow night?”

I was slowly coming to realize Jed was asking me for a date. He was handsome. He was strong. He was probably ten years older then I. Then I thought of two things. He's closeted and I was seeing Bill. “I learned the hard way, I never date closeted men.”

I saw shock spread across his face. Thinking I had made my point I turned back to the cart and headed for the store. Once again Jed grabbed me and turned me back toward him. When I looked up to tell him off I saw his smile and then a blur as he bought his lips to mine. When you're six feet tall it's hard to find a man whose arms you can melt into. Bill is two inches taller and it just doesn't happen. I am not the kind of guy who really wants to melt into a man's arms... at least not until today. Jed may have been closeted but where ever he learned it, the man knew how to kiss. I mean in that big ole parking lot this big ole Texan had my heart pounding and my cock throbbing and I didn't care where I was. It wasn't until some redneck driver yelled out “fagots” that Jed and I broke the kiss. Jed looked around but it wasn't the guilty kind of look, it was almost defiant. Jed Compton was looking to kick some redneck ass.

Turning to me he said, “Maybe, I shouldn't have done that. But I figured this morning was too soon and well just now I figured you were about to write me off and I wasn't ready to accept that. I've wanted to kiss you and a whole lot more since I first saw you this morning; so, how about dinner tomorrow night?”

“I have a party to go to tomorrow night and I'm meeting someone there.” For the life of me I couldn't remember who I was meeting at the party. Then again, I couldn’t remember where or what the party was about. Jed Compton had shook me up.

“I don't want to intrude. Is this someone, someone serious?”

I thought about it for a moment and said, “I don't know, I hope so.”

Jed's face melted from a hopeful smile into something a lot less positive. He recovered quickly and showed no emotion. He had a strong poker face.

“Fair enough.” He turned and walked away. A few steps away he called over his shoulder “See ya tomorrow, Tim.”

As I pushed the cart toward the store I was feeling that somehow kissing Jed was cheating on Bill. Then I realized that I didn't know Bill, or David or Jed or Doc well enough to consider them more than acquaintances. Then I felt guilty for lumping Bill in with the others. Truth is I already considered each of them a friend; Jed, not yet. He may be big, bold and sexy, but there is something, exciting, almost dangerous about him. I wondered if he and Bach were going to be chasing me tomorrow. I found myself trying to remember if there had been a lariat on Bach's saddle. Oh well.

I had the list for the essentials but now for the “what are we going to eat this week? I played it by ear. I had learned to cook at home, my mother insisted. Through Vet school I had an apartment and managed to cook most of my meals. It isn't difficult if you like leftovers. For dinner tonight I chose some thick rib eye steaks, twice baked potatoes, grilled asparagus and some nice romaine for a Caesar salad. Anchovies are an acquired taste only if they are they are used with a heavy hand. Otherwise they provide a wonderful background flavor. In Caesar salad they are indispensable. I decided a key lime pie I sampled would do for desert. I picked up some ice cream, just in case.

Two and a half hours and several hundred dollars since leaving the clinic I was putting away frozen and fresh when my cell phone rang. I smiled when I saw it was Bill. His voice was almost sultry, “Hey cowboy, committed any criminal offenses today?”

“Well I got kissed by a big guy in a parking lot.” I was half hoping that he would confuse Jed's kiss with his kiss at the motel.

He didn't, “You found yourself another guy, are you starting a male harem, cause I ain't goin’ nowhere.?”

“Bill, I'm not looking for any other man right now. Why are you calling, you're not canceling are you?”

Bill pretended to ignore me and mused, “I wonder if bigamy applies to gay men? I might have to come over and arrest you. What are you wearing right now? I'd have to handcuff you and take you in until we can verify. Then I’d have to stop by my place to get the keys and then I’d have to handcuff you to the bed while I change into my uni... I'd have to pat you down... maybe... no, definitely a strip search... depending on the situation it could mean a body cavity search.” As he spoke his voice got softer and huskier, is that possible? Then as if in a trance he asked, “Tar, wanna forget about dinner and just come on over to my place?”

I understood; I really did. I mean I know it started out as a joke but I didn't have to look down to know I was leaking like a sieve. It wouldn't take much more of that talk and I have to take matters in hand.

I could hear my voice was raspy when I said, “Bill, Doc is expecting dinner tonight and I have a guest coming so let's forget about your fantasy and focus. Can you come over and help me or not.”

I couldn't help it. His response sounded all too familiar. He was in such a daze he couldn't find his own ass with both hands and a road map. I raised my voice, “Bill, can you come over and help?”

I could almost see him shake his head to clear his brain, “No, I'm actually calling to see if I can bring anything. I took an afternoon sick time. So, can I do anything to help out?”

“Hey, that would be fantastic.” It actually felt good to see somebody else dazed and confused for a change. “I could use some help right now. I've got a ton of groceries to put away and steaks to marinade and potatoes. Hey, how about coming over and giving me a hand.”

“Tar, uh, what time is Doc gonna show up? Ah, never mind, I'm on my way.” There was no goodbye just a sharp click.

I only made two more trips and I heard the rumble of that big Harley as Bill pulled into the drive. He was all in black; boots, jeans, belt, tee shirt, jacket, helmet. Only the helmet wasn't all black, it had blue worked in somehow that matched the black bike's highlights. I watched as he got off the bike, his long muscular legs separated him from the powerful machine. He stowed his helmet, gloves and draped his jacket across the handlebars then came to help.

I had put away the perishables; the rest was destined for the butler's pantry. I was leaning in to get another bag when Bill stepped behind me and laid his chest upon my back. This forced me to lie on my stomach. Supporting his own weight yet holding me in place he whispered in my ear, “Can't we go inside and checkout your room and... maybe... checkout... each... other.” Each word was emphasized by his hump my backside. Each hump included a little roll that let me know that same monster I saw the other night was ready for action.

Now, I can tell you having a hot, handsome, hairy, hung, hunk humping your ass is a turn on. I don't care if you’re a bottom, a top or versatile. It's hot! So why, instead of answering that sultry voice in my ear with something like, “Let's Ride'm Cowboy!”

Why did I laugh? Yep, I laughed. The humping halted; Bill raised up and stepped away from me and LBJ.

I sort of rolled over and sat on the tailgate. Bill's look said he was a little hurt and a lot concerned for my sanity. I considered his look and thought he was overreacting. My laughter was hardly above a giggle and certainly not the insane kind. He glanced at his Harley like he ought to get moving. The idea of him leaving was a sobering thought.

I reached out and pulled him in between my legs. I let the palms of my hands move up his flat belly and separate as they explored his massive chest. When my fingers rubbed his nipples through his tee shirt, I felt him shiver. I stood up. I rested my hands so they each held a pec with the thumb teasing a nipple. I looked up to meet Bill's gaze but his eyes were closed. I touched my lips to his. That seemed to be the spark that ignited a flame within him. He pulled me close so my hands were trapped between us. His tongue rubbed insistently across my lips. As I parted my lips his tongue rushed in and began mapping my mouth. His taste was cinnamon and excitement. I could have compared this kiss to Jed's or Robert's or any of the girls or guys I had kissed before. But a passionate kiss is just that. If it's passionate, it stands for no comparison. Your brain is too busy figuring how you’re going to get to get more of this good feeling and how you’re going to get off to worry about how this kiss stands up compared to....

I realized Bill was massaging my ass with more than a hint of how his brain intended to get him off. I pushed him back, “Bill, I've only been, uh, uh, well, on the receiving end three times. That's what I was giggling about, the idea of your monster cock up my ass. I know it can fit. I just don't think I'd be able to walk right for a day or two. I definitely could not cook dinner tonight.”

Bill didn't try to hide his disappointment. Slowly an evil grin took his lips into the cutest curl. He chewed his lower lip as if in deep thought. “Tar, remember when you had me in that hammer lock? I told you then I would let you fuck me, if you asked. That offer's still open.” He shifted his gaze toward some juniper bushes along the edge of the drive.

Now it was my turn to begin a sensuous massage of his ass cheeks. “You know, Mr. Straight Trooper, I just put away some supplies that I figure could help us out. Can I show you my room?” Yeah, I know corny right? Shit, you don't always have those right romantic lines. That only happens in well scripted movies.

Bill swallowed hard and I could see he was rethinking the idea of giving himself to me. “Bill, come inside. We don't have to do anything but get closer. Right now, for me that'll be enough.” Reassured, he let me take his hand and lead him into the house. Once in my room I closed and locked the door.

When I turned back to Bill, all his hesitancy was gone. The first contact of his skin against mine was our lips. We were feeding off each other and the delicacy consumed was passion. Our tongues retreated when we nibbled and sucked on lips. Bills hands were busy undressing me and mine were getting to the better parts of him.

We broke away and openly stared as we each got naked. Bill kicked off his boots; my brain registered the image of this incredibly handsome man dressed in black with white socks. It made me tingle. I swear when he got down to white socks and white boxer briefs... if he had touched me I would've come. How could just looking a near naked man make me crazy?

When Bill took down his underwear I froze. His well muscled body was perfectly proportioned to his height. His cock was not. It didn't stand up. It stood out at about a fifteen degree angle and bent down under its own weight. It was long and thick, uncut and drooling precum. I wondered if some of the guys that rejected him did it out of self preservation... they wanted to keep their assholes in a usable state.

Bill was too busy watching me to notice anything. Once naked I began to stroke my seven inch cut cock. Bill licked his lips. He came to me and dropped to his knees. In a single motion he took me balls deep. I could feel my brain take a bead on this one sensation. God, he swallowed and sent tremors throughout my body. I was about to cum and it was going to be fantastic. My balls drew up and I could feel chin stubble like hundreds of little needles pricking my sack. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore Bill pulled back to breathe. I wanted to grab his head, fuck his face and shoot deep into his throat. Why the fuck did he need to breathe when I needed to cum. He looked up at me even as he gasped for air. I see a smile form around his open mouth. His lips were mere inches away from my cock and moments away from my cum. I took his head and pulled him back onto my cock. He took me deep without hesitation. I humped his face, no, no; I immediately began to fuck his face. I wanted to get back to where I was before he had to breathe. He wouldn't have to breathe again before I came. I'd make sure of that. If he blacked out I was going to cum before he stopped. Bill accepted my pounding. His hands stroked my thighs and ass. I was on the edge about to fall into that rapturous oblivion.

Fuck! I stepped back. I almost forgot about fucking that glorious ass. If I came now, there wouldn't be a second chance before Doc got home.

Even as I stepped back, Bill leaned forward to follow me with his open mouth. I got down on my knees and took his face in my hands. The smile he gave me was innocent and warm and…loving. As my lips met his he pulled me into him and together we fell sideways and stretched out on the floor. Each touching, caressing, pinching, pulling and tugging what we could reach. The kiss kept the focus. I rolled Bill onto his back. I maneuvered him so that his thighs rested on mine.

As my cock throbbed the head slapped against Bill's balls. “Bill, can I fuck you?”

Bill's answer was a nod accompanied by a glaze that began to cover his eyes and a smile of anticipation that painted his face. I tried to reach around to the drawer in the nightstand then realized I needed some pillows. I slid away from Bill. Left alone on the floor Bill began to slowly stroke his cock while playing with his nipples. He would twist and tweak one then slide his fingers through the hair on his chest to the other one. I noticed that as he tweaked harder he would increase the rhythm of his strokes. I wasn't sure he was going to wait for me. His left hand pinched and pulled his right nipple really hard. As he did his right hand became a blur as he stroked. His face contorted and his ass lifted off the floor. In a single motion His left hand moved down, took his ball sack so his balls were resting above his fist. He pulled his sack up and around his cock toward his chest. He released his cock and in quick succession, using his thumb and forefinger, he thumped first the left and then the right ball as hard as he could. Bill rolled onto his side into a fetal position. He cupped his balls and held his stomach. Just seeing that made my dick start softening and my guts twist up in sympathy. Bill was a much tougher man than I. After a moment he straightened out and began to play with his cock, which began to harden again almost immediately. Seeing my concern he softly said, “I like to edge. Thumping my balls lets me get right to the edge and not cum. The pain passes quickly and when I do cum it is fantastic.”

Despite his rousing endorsement and apparently incontrovertible logic, I didn't see myself trying that anytime soon.

I grabbed the lube and condom from the nightstand drawer. I dragged two pillows onto the floor beside us. I lay down beside Bill and took him into my arms. I kissed him and explored his mouth while my passion soared again. I got on my knees to roll on the condom. Once my shaft was sheathed I reached for the lube. Bill took my hand and said, “Don't, I want to feel you inside me. Once we're done I want to remember this for a while.” He got on all fours and took my cock into his mouth. Though the position seemed awkward for him, the effect was pleasurable for me. Bill spun around and presented his ass. He laid his head on his crossed forearms giving me total unfettered access to his pucker. “Tar, don't do anything else just get all the way inside me right now. I want you in me now. Just ram it in, in one motion.”

“That's gonna hurt like hell. You sure you want that?”

There was conviction and a hint of desperation in his voice as he said, “Tar, I want to feel you in me, NOW! Just do it.”

I lined my dick up with his pucker. Bill was already searching with his ass. I had been idly stroking my cock. When he said, 'Just do it' my cock throbbed in my hand. I let some spit drool onto my fingers and wet the end of the condom. I lined up my cock with his pucker. I felt his pucker pulsate against my cockhead. I pressed lightly against his love hole. I placed both my hands on Bill's shoulders and pulled him to me as I thrust my cock forward with my hips.

The sensation almost made me cum. His sphincter rippled along the length of my cock. It was the tightest, most intense experience I had ever felt. I wondered if Bill had ever been fucked. While I was busy focusing on my own sensations Bill had reacted to my forceful assault by coming up on his knees. His powerful ass was trying to cut my invading cock off at the root.

If his ass had clamped down on my cock as I penetrated, now it was like twine had been wrapped around the base of my cock and tied tightly. I could feel the blood swell my manhood to an almost painful level. It was like I had on a too tight cock ring. I knew that Bill's sphincter would relax but for now this was almost painful. Unaware, my hands moved to wrap around his chest. I stroked the soft fur; I kissed the back of his neck. My hands began to tweak his nipples. A soft moan escaped his lips and I felt his body relax. His sphincter let go its death grip on my cock. The painful engorging of my cock subsided. I continued working Bill's nipples with my left hand and moved my right hand slowly down to his cock. As my fingers played through his trimmed bush I felt his body shiver in anticipation. I hefted his massive manhood and began slowly shifting the foreskin back and forth. I couldn't see what I was doing. But I felt his cock get harder and his ass shifted against me as a signal he was ready to fuck.

Slowly, I withdrew until I felt his asshole grab my cockhead; even as it did Bill spasmed his sphincter. I understood that to mean “don't pull out”. I pushed in…just a little.

Bill dropped back to all fours. He shifted until he could hook his feet together behind my butt and pulled me into to him. His action did not bury my cock... but I got the message and went balls deep. This time his only reaction was to tremble and moan. I held still for a moment then withdrew a little. Bill slammed his ass against me so hard it almost made me fall onto him. I got this message loud and clear. I worked his ass…hard. Hard and fast…short and fast, deep and fast. When I felt him get in synch and knew he was jerking his cock, I reached down and pulled his hand away which garnered me a moan of protest. I angled my cock so I stroked his love nut on each in stroke. The first strike Bill's gasp was loud and strong. Subsequent passes had him twisting his ass, almost dancing trying to maximize the love nut touch. When his obvious pleasure was moving toward a climax, I pulled my dick out and slapped his ass hard, “Get up on the bed on your back, your ass at the edge.” I was in control. Bill almost scampered to comply. By the time I stood and approached the bed he was in position pulling his thighs into his chest. Already his massive manhood began to pool precum that was running into his belly button.

I need to explain that before Bill's blow job it had been months since I had sexual contact with another man. That man had been Robert. He was an aggressive bottom. A simple kiss would lead to his riding my cock as I sat in a kitchen chair. He maneuvered my cock to his ass more often than he touched his own. He could, in any position, angle his ass so he could and would make himself cum. Sometimes it seemed he was so detached, I could have been a suction cup dildo stuck on a wall. I learned to keep him connected; I had to stay in control. Sometimes it was a challenge... I'm by nature a competitive guy; I do so love a challenge.

My condom covered cock was bobbing as I walked. The tip of the condom was heavy with precum. Bill's face showed hunger for my cock. His eyes shifted between my face and my cock. I stopped as I approached his body. I wanted to ram my cock back into his tight ass. Instead I took his balls in my left hand and his massive manhood in my right. His cock was hefty. I began stroking his cock and rolling his balls around in their sack. A thick line of precum drooled from his cock to his hard rippled belly. His innie was filling fast. “You like this don't ya?” His eyes held my gaze as he nodded his head. I fisted his glans; it was about the size of a plum. I rubbed his precum all around. My thumb teased his frenum. I closed my hand around his ballsack and put the slightest pressure on his balls. When the pain registered it was marked by a sudden sharp intake of breath. “You like that better, don't you straight trooper? You like it when I squeeze your balls. Feels good, don't it?

Between his throbbing cock in my hand and my own pulsing against his pucker, I'd say we were both pretty happy right now... except for one small detail. I began a light rhythmic squeezing of his balls and increased the tempo of my strokes on his cock. “Pinch your nipples Trooper. Come on work 'em hard.” Bill, met my gaze with a hard stare that said he had no intention of pinching his nipples. I drew my face into a practiced sneer, “I said, 'Pinch your nipples Trooper. NOW!” With that I began to crush his balls. His head neck and shoulders sprung up from the bed. He held that position and began tweaking his nipples. His face now questioned me. I understood, “Good Trooper.” I released his balls and made sure my dick was lined up. Bill was still holding his upper body up off the bed. He had a light sheen of sweat covering his body…God, the man was beautiful. “You ready for this Straight Trooper?” Bill, bit his lower lip and holding my sneering gaze, he nodded. I rubbed the head of my cock against his hole and rammed it balls deep. Bill's howl was a fair indication he was not as ready as he thought. I wasted no time; I began long dicking him in a hurry. I slipped out on one back stroke and when I rammed again balls deep Bill began wheezing like a locomotive. He pushed my hand away from his cock and began stroking his massive manmeat. He took his balls in his left hand and pulled them away from his crotch. I leaned over and pinched both his nipples. Bill responded with, “Oh yeah Tar, oh yeah. God I'm gonna cum”. I knew where his love nut was and looking more like a mounted Jockey than a man having sex I ravaged his ass and pounded his prostate. My new position forced me to pull his nipples, but I didn't let go. Bill's right hand was a blur, his balls were stretched so far them seemed to be turning white. He was rolling his head back and forth so fast that spittle was trailing in the air as his moans became louder.

Bill tried to fold himself in half as his climax came upon him. His face became a hideous mask of ugly concentration as he blew spittle and growled. His first shot hit him just below his nose the rest painted his neck and torso.

Seeing him shoot was the last thing I remembered about Bill. His ass clinched my cock all along the shaft and pulled against my out stroke and pushed against my return stroke. That was one sensation too many. My body switched immediately into the “cum now or die” mode. My balls tried to follow the first shot out of my cock. I was rabbit fucking Bill for all I was worth. I shot so much cum into the condom it appeared to be white rather than clear and cum was leaking out the back end.

I moved away from Bill and carefully stripped off the condom and tied it off. I saw that Bill was watching me and smiling. “We should get a shower and get back to the kitchen.”

“You think your friend Doc might think something is wrong if we fixed dinner in the all together and me with cum on my face? I thought you said the man was understanding.”

A sharp slap on the ass got him moving. A little grab ass in the shower and we were dressed and in the kitchen when Doc walked through the door.

Both Doc and Bill seemed perfectly at ease with one another. I grabbed us each a cold beer. Doc slipped off to change and Bill helped me get dinner started. We worked well together.

When Doc came back into the kitchen he caught me giving Bill a quick peck as a thank you for some small favor. When I saw Doc watching I became suddenly embarrassed. Doc smiled and, “I can get used to seeing that. It makes me feel almost young again. Say T. R., I know David is still at the clinic. Would you two mind if I invited him to dinner. He's such a lousy cook I have got to where I can't really enjoy a nice dinner without feeling guilty knowing the boy is eating his own cooking.”

I figured what Doc was saying was that he approved of Bill and thought David might also. I looked at Bill and got nothing more than an indifferent shrug. Turning back to Doc, I said, “Sure Doc, knowing Bill's appetite I was prepared to feed a small army. One more won't matter.”

When I turned back to Bill, I saw tension riding his face. The reassuring smile he gave looked more like the first wave of nausea. I released a heavy sigh and wondered what Bill wasn't saying.


 


 

I have started a discussion thread T.R's Tale in stories discussion.
Copyright © 2017 sojourn; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter -- I don't like that Jed character, he seems to be up to no good and while I don't think that TR is the prime target, TR will take some of the fallout I am sure.

 

I hope that since TR and Bill have f**ked that David will be okay. I hope that TR and David can build a solid relationship that is not based on f**king.cool.gif I think that TR and Bill's relationship is strictly sexual and that it will not have the lasting power that a solid relationship has.

 

Keep up the work!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/28/2011 10:11 PM, Six.Gauge said:
Great chapter -- I don't like that Jed character, he seems to be up to no good and while I don't think that TR is the prime target, TR will take some of the fallout I am sure.

 

I hope that since TR and Bill have f**ked that David will be okay. I hope that TR and David can build a solid relationship that is not based on f**king.cool.gif I think that TR and Bill's relationship is strictly sexual and that it will not have the lasting power that a solid relationship has.

 

Keep up the work!

Only time will reveal the truth about Jed and Bill for that matter.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

hm, "love nut?" sorry, but that had me laughing. Totally ruined the sex scene for me, but it's interesting how TR has a bit of a dom inside him. Got to love small towns! When there's fresh meat, they all come a-running! LOL. The last couple of chapters left me feeling a bit disconnected from TR and I'm not sure why except to say that while we're getting a lot of play-by-play we're not really feeling what TR is feeling. Perhaps that has to do with the fact he hasn't really decided to stay in that little town, feeling a lot like an outsider and holding back. But you know what this story reminds me of? '52 Panhead by Gabriel Morgan. I'm impressed so far! Looking forward to more. That Friday BBQ should be interesting.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/29/2011 02:10 AM, Dark said:
hm, "love nut?" sorry, but that had me laughing. Totally ruined the sex scene for me, but it's interesting how TR has a bit of a dom inside him. Got to love small towns! When there's fresh meat, they all come a-running! LOL. The last couple of chapters left me feeling a bit disconnected from TR and I'm not sure why except to say that while we're getting a lot of play-by-play we're not really feeling what TR is feeling. Perhaps that has to do with the fact he hasn't really decided to stay in that little town, feeling a lot like an outsider and holding back. But you know what this story reminds me of? '52 Panhead by Gabriel Morgan. I'm impressed so far! Looking forward to more. That Friday BBQ should be interesting.
'52 panhead, the beginning is one of my favorites. I am indeed flattered. I like the fact that here, at GA, it is easy to edit. I also like the feedback. Thanks
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I like this chapter in that we get to see a little more of Bill and him and TR finally did the nasty.. Good job.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

And they say lust is a deadly sin. What utter nonsense! :devil:

 

I get the feeling that Bill and David may have hooked up in the past. Will certainly make for an intersting meal together.

 

Super chapter!! :worship::worship:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 06/29/2011 12:09 PM, Conner said:
And they say lust is a deadly sin. What utter nonsense! :devil:

 

I get the feeling that Bill and David may have hooked up in the past. Will certainly make for an intersting meal together.

 

Super chapter!! :worship::worship:

Thanks. it would not be prudent to comment at this juncture.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Mmmm Mmmm Good. I am sort of glad there is an intermission, so I can get some stuff done, instead of reading for hours on end.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/30/2011 07:24 AM, charlieocho said:
Mmmm Mmmm Good. I am sort of glad there is an intermission, so I can get some stuff done, instead of reading for hours on end.
I hope you come back in a day or so for the nest installment.
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Awww... that was wicked hot. I like Bill so much... so why do i get the feeling that he is up for getting his heart broken? I am feeling that the way Bill was looking at TR the way he was becuase he knows that David is intersted and is worried about the competition.

 

I'm wondering 2 things... Is every man in that town gay and does every gay man in that town after TR

 

I really really don't like Jed and I have a feeling that if he's not up to no good now he will be soon. He just doesn't seem like a man who takes rejection well

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/05/2011 11:42 PM, Nephylim said:
Awww... that was wicked hot. I like Bill so much... so why do i get the feeling that he is up for getting his heart broken? I am feeling that the way Bill was looking at TR the way he was becuase he knows that David is intersted and is worried about the competition.

 

I'm wondering 2 things... Is every man in that town gay and does every gay man in that town after TR

 

I really really don't like Jed and I have a feeling that if he's not up to no good now he will be soon. He just doesn't seem like a man who takes rejection well

First, No.No.I agree. Still, you can't judge a book by it's cover.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/29/2011 03:17 AM, Dan Umbero said:
I like this chapter in that we get to see a little more of Bill and him and TR finally did the nasty.. Good job.
Thank you. You know I enjoy your stories and your reviews mean a lot.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sorry to be just getting back to this but it was a hectic couple weeks.

 

My oh my the tangled web. I have to say I do like Bill, he seems like a decent sort. I agree with TAR that maybe he ought to keep his distance from Jed. I wonder how long it's gonna take for the two by four to hit Tar and he realizes Doc is gay too ???

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 08/03/2011 11:09 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Sorry to be just getting back to this but it was a hectic couple weeks.

 

My oh my the tangled web. I have to say I do like Bill, he seems like a decent sort. I agree with TAR that maybe he ought to keep his distance from Jed. I wonder how long it's gonna take for the two by four to hit Tar and he realizes Doc is gay too ???

I think your questions will be answered in the next chapter... stay tuned and thanks. You're not reading my story is fine as long as you are writing.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm thinking David wants to be with Tar. For some reason not yet known to me I think they'd be a great couple. We'll See

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I don't think David knows about T.R. and Bill, but there is something that worries Bill about David. I think dinner may be very interesting. I wonder if Bill is invited to the BBQ at David's? Great story!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I think Bill isn't the one. More likely David. Maybe Jed and Bill will hit it off. Not sure about Doc, he does need someone.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Terrific chapter, don’t know if T.R and Bill are coming together. I also think T.R and David are going to be . Julie have predicted it that love is going to be.🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..