Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Memories... Yaadein - 7. Memories 7

It was a cold and dreary winter day. The grey sky burst into a carnival of white confetti which quickly blanketed the city of Toronto. The dull grey light and the incessant snowfall were all like a reflection of a depressed mind. Through the silence, which seemed to stretch to eternity the only sounds that could be heard were the crackling of wood in the fireplace and the typing of a computer keyboard.

Imran looked up at the computer screen, thought for a moment then continued to type away. He himself did not really know what he expected to achieve from this e-mail. But when he had read the mail on one of the yahoo gay groups, he was touched. The guy seemed different from the most of the other sex seekers who splashed their ‘asl’ all over the sites in search of a quick hook-up. Imran wanted to let this guy know how he liked his e-mail and if possible might get to know him better.

Typing and deleting for almost half an hour, finally he hit the ‘send’ button and leaned back in his chair. He sat staring up at the ceiling. It had always been the same. It was in days like this that he took a trip down memory lane.

Varun still occupied a special place in his heart. Maybe he always will. The first time he had seen Varun in his office, his heart had skipped a beat. He was not the breathtakingly handsome guy but he was tall, with decent features, had an air of confidence and a subtle attractiveness that was too hard to resist. He was an employee, whereas Imran was just an intern. Over the first couple of weeks, Imran realised, Varun was a very reserved, soft spoken guy. He was an introvert to an extent of being a snob or rude. He had an impenetrable wall around him and the more he seemed out of reach, the more Imran got attracted to him but didn’t have the slightest clue as to how he could break the ice. Everytime Imran tried to make a conversation, Varun’s responses would be a curt ‘yes’ or ‘no’ or the minimum of words he could use. Imran was getting frustrated and was ready to give up when one incidence changed everything between them.

It was a Thursday and it had started to rain towards the evening when everyone in the office was getting ready to leave for the day. Imran gathered up his books and walked out of the office. He stood at the patio and looked up at the sky. It did not look like the rain would stop anytime soon and he did not have an umbrella or a raincoat. As he stood there contemplating what he should do, he heard someone behind him.

“I do not think the rain is gonna stop.” it was Varun. He did not know what to say so he just nodded.
“You can come with me if you want. I have a fairly big umbrella. We can catch a cab and I will drop you off at your house.”
Imran was thrilled by the prospect of going with Varun, in the rain, under one umbrella. But he did not want to raise his hopes and surely did not want to make a fool of himself. So he shook his head and said,” Thanks. But I am fine. I will wait till the rain stops. I am not in a hurry.”
“Don’t be ridiculous. Come with me.” With that Varun opened the umbrella and motioned Imran to join him. Imran hesitated, just for a moment then stepped out in the rain. The wind was strong and the umbrella did very little to save them from getting drenched. The lanes of Hyderabad were thronged with rickshaws and cabs and bikes. It was proving a task to walk side by side in the madness of vehicles. They walked quietly because the entire situation was awkward for both of them and secondly, one would have to shout on top of his lungs to make himself heard above the cacophony of horns and beeps of cars and bikes. Getting a cab seemed next to impossible but finally they managed to get a rickshaw and piled at the back dripping from head to foot. Traffic was slow and as they meandered along the road Imran started to make small talks to ease the tension. As they neared Imran’s house, he casually asked whether Varun would like to drop in. To his utmost surprise and joy Varun was ready to come in.

Imran lived in a hostel. He shared his room with five other guys. It was a rectangular room with five cots placed next to each other at the center of the room. There were three battered cupboards and at the far end of the room was a second door leading to a common bathroom. There were clothes strewn everywhere. A few small tables worked as computer desks and there were a couple on the floor. There were walkmans and cassettes and cds; shoes were everywhere. And there were books; on the beds, on the cupboards, under the beds, on computer tops, on the floor. To Varun, it looked like nothing less than a refugee camp. He could not believe Imran lived there. Imran was doing his chartered accountancy. He had to study along with his article ship. How in the wide world could anyone ever study in a place like this. Varun sat at the edge of his bed and looked around in awe. Imran introduced him to his roommates. Someone got everyone tea and there were a few stale biscuits everyone munched on them. They did all the talking while Varun sat quietly and listened. Soon the rain stopped and it was time for Varun to leave. Imran came out with him to see him off and as Varun said goodbye, his eyes lingered on Imrans lips for a moment and then he turned and left. Imran could swear that Varun wanted to kiss him. But the moment was so sudden and so short, Imran could not be sure. On his way back Varun kept on thinking about how Imran lived in that madhouse.
Over the next few days Imran and Varun went on to become good friends. They would go on lunch breaks to-gather and at the end of the day, they would leave the office together. They would walk half the way and then take a cab. Varun would drop him off at his house and go home. It became a routine. They talked about everything under the sun, from politics to sports, films to songs, their families, childhood, their aims and goals in life. They were both very comfortable with each other. By the end of a couple of weeks it felt as if they had known each other forever.

“I was thinking about how you manage to live in the hostel in that utter chaos and still able to study. I would have never be able to do that.” They were sitting on a bench by Tank Bandh…the most common hangout joint in Hyderabad. Imran just smiled and kept staring at the black water of the lake. Sounds of cheer and laughter wafted through the air from a group of young guys and girls clustered together a short distance away. It was a late Saturday evening and the air was warm and humid. The light breeze made the heat bearable.

” Why don’t you move-in in my house? I have a spare room. You can get your privacy and can study in peace.”

This time Imran slowly turned to stare at Varun, his eyes searching Varun’s face for signs of a joke. But all he saw was genuine concern and eagerness in his eyes. Varun was serious.

“Its no charity..if thats what you are thinking. If you do not want to stay just like that, then you can pay me what you pay for your hostel accommodation.”

“Thanks for the offer. But I am not really sure.”

“O.K. take your time, think about it and let me know.”

At the beginning of next month Imran moved into Varun’s house. He could not believe his good fortune. It was a decent apartment. Sparsely furnished but had all necessary items. His room was fairly big with a queen sized bed, a dresser, attached bath, two bedside tables and a walk in cabinet.

Imran stood at the window which overlooked the busy roads of Begumpeth. He could see the faint glow of the neon sign of ”Shopper’s Stop” to his left. Traffic was heavy and moved with a snail’s pace. It was almost over a month he had moved in. He thought about the first time he had seen Varun and what all happened in the past few months and how today he was living with him…though only as friends. But still he could never have thought this was possible even a couple of months back.

He was so deep in his thought that he did not hear the footsteps. He felt a hand on his shoulder and almost jumped out of his skin. He whirled round and was face to face with Varun. He heaved a sigh of relief and as his nerves started to calm down, he saw the twinkling in Varun’s eyes which said…’mission accomplished’. He kept staring in his eyes without saying a word. The silence was electrifying. The twinkling in Varun’s eyes changed to something more serious. There was a raw desire in his eyes he had never seen before. Varun lowered his head, mouth close to his, as if wanting to whisper something in his ears. Unconsciously Imran closed his eyes. He felt the soft moistness of Varun’s lips on him. At first, just a brush, unsure, halting but when he got no resistance from him, the kiss became more firm, sure and demanding. Imran slowly opened his lips to the intruding tongue. Varun’s tongue explored every nook and corner of Imran’s mouth and demanded more of him. Imran’s body was arched against him, feeling every inch of Varun body, the heat penetrating through the soft linen of his shirt and searing his skin. Finally when they came up for air, gasping at the sudden force that had engulfed them, Imran saw a wild hunger in Varun’s eyes. The need was so acute he almost smiled at the image in front of him. He had waited for so long for this moment. He put his arms round and nuzzled his face in Varuns neck. Varun moaned and held him tight against him and he could feel his hardness against his thighs. They slowly moved to the bed and lay side by side. Varun opened his mouth to say something but Imran quickly stopped him by pressing his lips on him. Varun rolled over on top of him and started to undress him. He struggled with the first button but his lips never left Imrans mouth. As he started opening each button of his shirt, Varun’s tongue and lips trailed down to cover the exposed skin. His lips burned against Imran’s quivering skin. Soon Imran was out of his clothes and lay naked in all his glory. His cock was rock hard and lay parallel to his stomach throbbing. A satisfied grin passed over Varun’s face and quickly he got out of his clothes and lay next to him and took him in his arms. Their bodies melted into one. The contact was so electrifying that a moan escaped Imran’s mouth. He could feel Varun’s tongue licking and flicking in and out of his ear and then slowly went down his neck and throat as his tongue circled his pecs and chest zeroing on his aching nipples which needed attention. Varun tugged and sucked at them till they were hard and were sticking out. Imran’s fingers kept circling through Varun’s hairs urging him to do more. His breathing was heavy and he shivered as Varun’s tongue continued his downward journey. His mouth trailed down to his under thighs and he kept nibbling and licking inching up ever so slowly towards his groins. Suddenly Imran felt something warm and wet engulf his raging cock and he moaned out loud in sheer ecstasy. He clutched the bed sheets in either side and thrashed his head against his pillow while Varun drove him mad as he sucked his cock, licked his balls and then slowly trailed his tongue down to the ridge between his balls and his hole. Varun pushed his legs up against his chest and dove in between his ass cheeks, flicking and licking his tight hole. The first touch of his tongue on his hole sent a current through his whole body and Imran’s eyes flew open,” Oh! God!” he gasped. Varun kept on his motions till the ass muscles started to relax and his tongue entered past the tightness of the muscles and into the softness of his inside. Imran could not take it any longer and urged Varun to come up and he rolled him over on his back and went down on his engorged cock. He took the cock inch by inch till his nose was buried in his pubic hair. He flexed his throat muscle and Varun moaned. Imran came up, flicked the precum off with his tongue and went down again. He developed a rhythm. He would take the whole cock in his mouth, massage it with his throat and then come up leaving only the head in his mouth, licking the piss slit and then going down again.
“Imran”, Varun’s voice was hoarse and urgent. Imran looked up, rolled over on his back and lifted his legs and rested them on his shoulder. He guided his already moist cock to his hole and closed his eyes as he felt the pressure against it. As the head popped in, he almost cried out in pain. Varun stopped still…letting him get adjusted to his size and girth. He did not move till he saw Imran open his eyes and give a faint nod. Ever so slowly, Varun entered him, inch by inch till he was fully inside him and stopped. Sweat was pouring down from his face and body. Imran looked up, brought his lips closer to his face and licked the sweat off his forehead. The smell of Varun’s body was overwhelming. He wanted to lick every inch of his body and submerge his nose in Varun’s armpits and breathe his man scent. His cock was as hard as steel again and he put his hands on Varun’s ass and pulled him in. Getting the signal, Varun started moving in and out, slowly at first then gradually building up a tempo, plunging inside him again and again, claiming him and making him his forever. Imran was in heaven. His head was thrown back, eyes squeezed shut and he pushed back to meet Varun’s every thrust. He could feel Varun was close, so was he. Varun stopped for a fraction of a second and plunged in deep and hard. Imran could not hold back any more. As Varun lowered his body to push his whole cock inside him, Imran clutched his shoulder, pulled him even closer and buried his face in his neck as wave after wave swept over his body. Varun shuddered and groaned as both of them reached a crescendo and stayed suspended floating in space which seemed like a lifetime. Finally they came down gasping and panting and lay spent in each other’s arms.

Copyright © 2011 sparklincyanide; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..