Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Complications - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

 

They went back to Glenn’s apartment.

They’d been silent the entire way home. Once inside, Glenn planted a long kiss on Josh’s lips. “Hey, ya know, seeing you with your best friend, made me realize how strongly I care for you.”

Josh put his hands around Glenn’s hips. “Really? I think I’ve told you how I feel. I’ve definitely tried to demonstrate it to you in bed and out.”

They kissed again. “I’m sorry I haven’t told you how I feel. I’m a stubborn ‘ol biker who’s used to hiding that I’m gay. But you need to know the truth. The truth is that I love you, Josh. You’re too much a part of my life now not to let you know.”

Josh grinned widely. “I love you too, Glenn.”

Big hug and kiss.

Glenn laughed to himself. “My parents would be so thrilled, I’m dating a doctor!”

“I wish I had someone else to tell. My folk died a long time ago. My dad was an M.D., so I vowed to be one too.”

“Mine accept me at some level—at arm’s length. My mom moreso than my dad.”

“That’s cool.” Josh looked down into the warm, brown eyes and winked at him. He tucked the short hair around his ear and rubbed his thumbs on his small face.

“You wanna stay tonight?” Glenn asked.

“Yes. What time is it?”

“Only 7:30, early yet.”

Josh rubbed his beard. “I’ll call my kids first and tell them good night. My apartment won’t miss me.”

“I’m glad.”

Glenn pulled Josh in for one more kiss, but it started to turn into more. Josh had to pull himself away before it escalated to something they both wouldn't be able to stop.

“I need to call my kids. I’ll be right there.”

Glenn swatted his lover’s butt. “I’ll be waiting in the bedroom. Be ready when you come back.”

Josh winked at him again. “I won’t be long. Trust me; I’ll be naked in a flash.”

“Love you,” Glenn said as he rounded the corner.

“Love you too.”

Josh quickly called his old house number, listening intently to his daughter go on about her day at school. His son was less enthusiastic, but he didn't hear the anger he used to hear in his son's voice about the divorce. Maybe they were finally settling in and accepting the change. He could only hope so. After Josh hung up with his kids, he peeled off his clothing and piled it at the foot of the bed. He straddled Glenn, who greeted him with a long, deep kiss.

“You feel really good, all nice and warm.” Josh cooed as he brushed his lips over the thick mustache of his lover.

Glenn opened his legs and let Josh settle in between them. “You feel amazing, as always.”

Josh kissed him repeatedly on the lips, migrating to the neck and finally the hairy chest. He drew up the hair between his fingers and ran his nails through it in a train-track pattern.

Glenn felt his body spring to life with every touch of the handsome doctor. He pulled the long-haired physician closer and put his arms around his shoulders. “Missed you.”

“Missed you too,” Josh replied and punctuated his words with another kiss. “I didn’t know things could be like this with another man.”

“Happy to help you in any way I can, my love.”

Josh brushed his fingers over Glenn’s mustache; the biker took one of the fingers into his mouth and slowly suckled it, tantalizing the owner of the hand. The heat between them grew as Josh knew very well what the gesture meant.

Glenn laid back and watched as Josh’s head traveled quickly down his body to the center and felt his cock go into his lover’s mouth. Glenn let out a yelp of ecstasy. He reached for the pillow behind him to help. Josh grasped Glenn’s hips to steady him. He nearly stopped his action when the biker spoke up again.

“Don’t stop…please. Don’t stop.”

Josh winked and continued his sucking. After a few long moments, the tension was too much to bear; right after the doctor pulled his mouth away, Glenn emptied his load onto Josh’s chest.

“Holy…that was incredible, baby!”

“I’m not done with you yet,” Josh replied playfully.

“Hold on a couple minutes, let me catch my breath.”

They cuddled together as tightly as possible. Glenn rubbed his leg on Josh’s legs, building up friction.

“Doing a cricket impression, baby?” Josh joked.

“Just love rubbing against your body, baby. Anywhere or anyway at all that I can.”

Josh kissed his lover’s head and held him close. “Love you very much.”

“I love you too.”

They kissed again, Josh teasing Glenn's lips with his tongue. Glenn kissed him harder and deeper, letting their tongues meet again.

“Mmpf…mmm… Josh….come into me?”

“I’m ready when you are.”

“Always ready.” Glenn slid underneath Josh and put his legs up on his capable shoulders. He reached for the vial of lube he kept on his nightstand, and he quickly put some of the clear drops where they needed to go and put it back on the table. Josh prepped him properly, just like Glenn had tutored him on, and smiled at the beautiful sight of his man waiting for him.

Josh took his lover’s hands and slowly but surely pushed his way inside of Glenn’s body. The biker’s toes curled and shook as the tension mounted and built with every growing thrust. His legs began to grow numb, but he didn’t care; the sensation further south was far more appealing.

As the thrusts grew more frequent, Glenn reached for the pillow behind him, but Josh recaptured his hands and kissed them.

“Almost ready, baby.” With a few more pushes and ensuing grunts from Glenn, the madness ended. The fluid emptied quickly from Josh’s body; and the muscles relaxed. Josh wasn’t out yet, but Glenn lowered his legs, simply enjoying the sensation of having his handsome lover ‘locked around’ him.

“Very nice…very, very nice.” As a mentor to Josh’s first anal sexual experience, Glenn was duly impressed with his speed, technique, and progress. “You learn so fast.”

“Having you as my lover makes me want to learn even faster.”

They smiled at each other and Josh folded over, hugging Glenn tightly. They kissed a few times, slowly, almost half-kissing, their mouths always open, gasping for air.

“Hey…I liked meeting Greg tonight.”

Josh felt his erection finally begin to retract. “He liked meeting you too.”

“I…just want to be sure that...it’s all over between you two, right?” Glenn asked with a heavy dose of worry.

Josh kissed his lover’s face and rolled them to their sides, facing each other more comfortably. “There was never anything there. Only on my part.”

“So I’m the only one you wanna be with?”

“Yes, baby. Only you, my sweet, handsome, hot, sexy, wonderful Glenn. Not to mention young and very flexible.”

“I work out a lot,” Glenn answered with a grin.

“I like our workouts together,” Josh mused, with his tongue sticking out. Glenn pulled him closer and took the tongue into his own mouth, suckling it with his small, mauve lips.

“Are you tired at all?”

“Yes…I wish I were still your age. I could go all night back then.”

“I’m happy you can give me whatever you can. You certainly put in a lot of effort to everything you do.”

Josh traced a heart into Glenn’s chest hair. “You’re worth every effort.”

 

 

Two weeks later, Josh took Glenn over to his old home to introduce him to his ex-wife and kids. Kim graciously met them at the door with a polite smile on her face.

Glenn shook Kim’s hand. She accepted it and rubbed her palms together nervously. “This is more than a bit awkward, but Josh looks so happy, so it must be your doing. You must be a patient man. He tried mine quite a few times.”

Josh chuckled, as did Kim. “Now now, my dear girl, don’t be filling his head with stories just yet."

They walked through the kitchen to the back deck. Glenn settled into one of the deck chairs as Kim perched on the edge of a chair nearby. Josh rubbed the back of Glenn's shoulders, feeling slightly anxious about how his wife and kids were going to accept his new man.

"I’ll be back; I’m going to see if I can get the kids to come down.”

Kim's blue eyes danced. “We’ll be here.” She turned back to the guest. “My apologies, Glenn. This is so strange to me. I’ve heard my friends talk of how they’ve met their ex-husband’s lovers. I really dunno what to say, or if there’s even a protocol for such an exchange.”

Glenn took the lead. “Well, let me start with it’s nice to meet you. I know Josh loves you a great deal and adores his kids. He’s a great guy.”

“Yes, he is. So, what do you do for a living?”

“I’m a shipping supervisor for a clothing company. What about you?”

“I’m an RN, that’s how Josh and I met. My friend, Amber, is married to Greg.”

“Oh! Well that’s cool. I met Greg a couple of weeks ago. He seems nice.”

Kim rolled her eyes. “Ugh, he and Josh used to hate each other, but as time went on their friendship grew stronger and stronger. Got a little too strong at times," she said wistfully, "but I’m glad they’re speaking again.”

Glenn nodded. “Yeah, Josh told me he was in love with Greg just a few months ago.”

She nodded. “Yeah, the truth all came spilling out. It was pretty dramatic around here for a while. They didn’t speak for four months. I’m guessing he met you in that time.”

“He did. Hey, just an observation, but you seem to be handling this well.”

“I’ve seen other women go through it, and I decided I needed to do what was best for me and the kids. The first few weeks it was hard. Really hard. I had a choice to make, I could let it destroy me as the others did and lash out at him, or I could accept it and try to mesh it into my life. I wasn’t completely innocent in all of it either. Josh and I broke up mutually because I wanted to see someone else also. We had a great marriage, but it just got awkward near the end there.”

“I can imagine. So, you’re good with him being….”

“Yeah, more or less. It was tough in the beginning, of course, with the whole truth coming out, but I’m dealing with it. He loves our kids to death and that’s what’s truly important to me.”

“Speaking of the kids, I thought Josh went to go get them.”

Kim craned her neck around him to see Josh bringing out the two children. “You called that one. Here they are.”

Josh had his arm around Ben and Natalie’s shoulders. “Glenn, I’d like you to meet Benjamin and our little princess, Natalie.”

Glenn held out his hand for them to shake. “Nice to meet you both.”

Ben swiped his black hair from his blue eyes. He scowled and looked up at his dad. “Dad, who is he again?”

Josh gritted his teeth. “I told you, he’s my new friend. Be nice, Ben.”

Natalie looked up from her low vantage point; she leaned her head all the way back so her brown hair reached her waist. Her blue eyes looked up into Glenn’s face. “Hi. I’m Nati.” She stuck out her tiny hand for him to take.

Glenn knelt down and shook her hand. “Hi, Nati. My, you are a beautiful little girl.”

“Thank you.”

Ben stepped in front of her. “She’s my baby sister, dude.”

Kim shot Josh a look. “Uh, Ben. Please just say hello. I know this isn’t easy for you, honey.”

Ben bristled. “Isn’t easy? That’s an understatement, mom! You and Dad’ve broken up and suddenly there’s this guy in the picture too? What’s going on?”

Josh rubbed his eyes. “Ben, we’ve gone over this, alright? Your mother and I are getting divorced, but we’ll always be there for both of you. We love you to death and you guys come first.”

“Even before this Glenn guy?”

Kim patted Glenn’s hand. “Yes, even before him. Your father and I love you two. You’ll always be top priority.”

Ben looked around through his long, black hair that fell to his shoulders. He gave Glenn a glare that screamed ‘watch your step’. He took Natalie’s hand and walked them back inside without another word.

Josh watched the door shut. “Well, I guess that could’ve gone better. Or much worse.”

Glenn tried to infuse humor into the situation. “Hey, I was expecting to get kicked. At least that didn’t happen.”

Kim looked up at her ex with a sad sigh to accompany it. He put his arm around her and they walked away.

“We’ll be back, Glenn. Kid stuff.”

He looked at the duo suspiciously but kept it under his hat. He reached for his drink and nodded. “Take your time, please.”

 

 

Once indoors, Kim squeezed Josh tight. “I miss you.”

He kissed her hair. “I miss you too. I’m sorry about Dr. Bates and especially about me.”

She cried briefly but stopped herself. “No, I won’t do this. I can’t.” She backed away from him.

“Kim…I know this is difficult….”

“Look, I like Glenn, he seems wonderful, but I have to wonder about what I saw that morning--with you and Greg. I know how I am, I miss you and I’m bitter about Bates. But I think you’re still lying to yourself too.”

“What? I’m over Greg. He didn’t feel the same way about me at all. I’m sorry it all happened the way it did. Look, enough about me. Are you and the kids okay? Really?”

She nodded. “Yeah, Ben’s angry, but he’s just protective of me and of you. He loves you and wants you to be happy. Nati is the same way. She’s not angry, just confused as to why you’re not here anymore.”

Josh sighed. “We’ll sit down with them again and tell them how much we love them again. Take them out to the park again.”

“That sounds very good.”

“How are you? Be honest.”

“I told you I miss you. We went from married for fifteen years to split up just like that. I should’ve seen it coming with all the signs. I missed so many of them, dismissed them, and said no, that was my imagination. I’ve suspected for years. I thought Nati being born would draw you in closer, but it only delayed the inevitable. I’m glad you’ve admitted it and moved on with your life. I’ll be fine.”

He put his arms around her and looked into her ocean blue eyes. “I’ll help you however I can. I mean that.”

“Thank you. I love you. Part of me will always love you.” She held him close.

“I love you too.”

After they ended their hug, they walked back outside. Glenn turned around and saw them heading his way.

Kim put her arms around both men. “I can tell this is going to be one interesting experience.

Josh smiled and kissed his ex on the cheek. "Well, Glenn and I gotta run. Thanks for letting us come over for a bit."

Kim held out her hand to Glenn. "It was wonderful to meet you.”

“Great to meet you too, Kim. You have two great kids, love that little girl. So cute!”

“Thank you! She’s my little angel. Ben…used to be...well, he’s a teenager, what do you want?” She laughed as she walked them back out to the front porch.

 

After they'd said good-bye one more time and Kim had closed the front door, Glenn and Josh stepped down to his care. Josh sighed aloud. “Well, now you’ve met everyone. Still interested?”

Glenn hoisted himself up on his toes and pulled Josh in for a long kiss. “Very.”

SLD 2018
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OK that feeling I had about Glenn just multiplied about ten times after meeting Neti. Sorry but my ick detector went off.  I have to agree with @tinytoes josh is so deep in denial he's drowning. I like Ben, you can tell he doesn't hate josh, but he definitely doesn't like Glenn.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

OK that feeling I had about Glenn just multiplied about ten times after meeting Neti. Sorry but my ick detector went off.  I have to agree with @tinytoes josh is so deep in denial he's drowning. I like Ben, you can tell he doesn't hate josh, but he definitely doesn't like Glenn.

 

Really? Wowsa...I thought I made Glenn very likeable :)  Ben will hate anyone near his sister, because he's just a man off the street; most kids aren't happy with a potential step-anyone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think EVERYONE is in denial. Josh. Greg. Glenn - who is too likeable! Lol. Everyone loves Glenn! But I loved that we sense a bit of insecurity by the end. Makes him believable. Human. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, tinytoes said:

I think EVERYONE is in denial. Josh. Greg. Glenn - who is too likeable! Lol. Everyone loves Glenn! But I loved that we sense a bit of insecurity by the end. Makes him believable. Human. 

 

Exactly :)  If they're TOO likeable something is awry bigtime.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Okay, I have re-read this twice and I don't see where so many are coming from about Glenn.  None of is actions have been suspicious to me; well except for the idea of anyone wanting to be involved with someone with kids.  Just don't do the whole kids thing here, I have nephews and nieces that I love and enjoy doing things with but never wanted a child of my own; and I can promise you if you are the step, they are your child...  Kim seems to be torn, but I guess that is to be understandable.  Ben is old enough that he probably on some level understands more than anyone realizes.  I sort of thing Josh and Glenn could be in it for the long haul.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..