Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust in London - 8. Chapter 8

After four long weeks, Mason finally did return, which thrilled the lonely lad. Alex met him at the airport and unabashedly kissed him in full view of the other patronage.

“Gawd, I missed you! It feels like we’ve been apart forever!” Alex held onto Mason for dear life.

Finally, Mason wrested himself from Alex’s grip. “Alex, please! This isn’t the place for our reunion. We can do that later in private.” Mason glanced over his shoulder at the clock and scowled. “Damn, look at the time! Listen, can you meet me later for dinner? I’ll pick you up.”

Alex’s face fell. “Later? But I thought we’d get together now. Did you cut your hair?”

Mason rolled his eyes. “What? Yes, it was too long. Alex, this is a business trip. I’m not here just to see you. Come on, I need to get to the hotel.” Mason began walking ahead briskly, but Alex lagged behind. “What is it?”

Alex groaned. “What is it? Are you fucking kidding me? I have to tell you?”

Mason reached for his arms but was denied. “Don’t be pissed, Alex! Please, let’s just go. I’ll explain everything later. I did miss you, but we must hurry! Trust me; you will get to see me.”

Alex hesitated for a moment, but went along with the plan. He walked side-by-side with Mason, examining him out of the corner of his eye. What was it about him? Was it was because he was older, sophisticated, or because they’d slept together? Alex couldn’t quite figure it out. Still, he was convinced it was all jet lag and business. He’d be the wonderful Mason he’d met before.

That evening, the two went for dinner at a restaurant near the hotel. Conversation was a bit strained.

“I missed the hell out of you, Mason. You have no idea.”

Mason chortled. “I think I do know by the 100 emails you sent me in just four weeks.”

Alex frowned and went on the defensive. “Is there a problem with me emailing you? I thought you were my lover now!”

Mason’s eyes grew wide. “No, not at all! But holy cow, give me some room to breathe a bit. I am a busy man, Alex. I’m not on vacation like you are.”

Alex sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. He glared at his companion. “Vacation? Going to school and working part-time? This is hardly a holiday!”

Mason rolled his eyes. “Stop it. Come on, don’t be like that. This is supposed to be a great reunion!”

Alex sat up in his chair and leaned across the table. “A great reunion? You prick! You’ve made this lousy! I pined for your ass to come back here! So far this has been the worst night of my entire visit!” Alex growled.

Mason sighed aloud and put his hands around his mouth for a moment. He finally looked back up at Alex. “I’m sorry. I’m being an ass, you’re right. I’m so rushed and out of it and jet-lagged. I’m truly sorry. I shouldn’t have gone out my first night back, I’m always like this. You can ask anyone of my coworkers. Alex, I’m sorry. Can we just end our evening on a good note?”

Alex sighed and relaxed his position. “I wanted it to be wonderful. I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too. I really did! You were used to the rested, sane Mason. This is me right after a 14-hour flight. I’ll understand if I’m not what you expected.”

Alex mentally dissected the sentence. “What are you even saying? You wanna end it with me? What do you want from me?”

Mason took a breath and narrowed his eyes. “No, I don’t wanna end it! Use some common sense will you?”

Alex was taken aback by Mason’s tone. He pushed his chair out and stood up. “I think I’d better leave. This whole night was a complete mistake.”

Mason stood up quickly, knocking his chair over. “Wait! Don’t leave, please. That’s not what I want! Alex…”

“What?” he demanded.

“We need to talk this over. Will you come back to the hotel with me?”

Alex laughed. “You’ve gotta be kidding me. I wouldn’t fuck you now if you were the last man alive!” Alex turned on his heel and began walking from the room.

Mason ran after him. “Wait! Come back! Alex! Wait, please? Don’t do this. Not now. You haven’t even let me say anything; you’ve been judge and jury! That’s hardly fair to me, don’t you think?”

Alex bowed his head for a moment. It wasn’t fair and he knew it. He felt tears well in his eyes again.

Mason saw them and captured his pale hands. “I’m sorry. I missed you a lot too. I’m sorry about being so busy, but it’s my livelihood. Listen; let me go catch some caffeine. We can talk at the hotel or even back at your place.”

Alex looked into Mason’s eyes. Dammit, they were so beautiful! Why did he have to be so hot? “I agree. We need to talk, but not tonight. I’ll let you go and get some sleep. You need it.” They shared a strained look.

“I’ll drive you home.” Mason offered.

“Thanks. Cabs are expensive.”

 

 

It was an almost silent ride back to the boarding house. Upon parting, Alex got out of the car and shut the door behind him. He started his walk up the driveway, but Mason called him back.

“Wait. We can’t even our evening like this. Alex, I’m sorry I was an ass and a jerk and a scoundrel! I’m so out of it when I fly over here; you had to see me at my worst. What can I do to make this up to you?”

Alex sighed and turned around to face his lover. “Just, make time for me while you’re here. That’s all I want.”

Mason nodded. “I will, I promise you. I have a meeting tomorrow, but I’m free all evening. I’ll pick you up at 7?”

Alex nodded. “Seven it is. Good night, Mason.” Alex held out his arms for a hug.

Mason frowned. “I’ll give you much more than a hug.” He put his strong, long arms around Alex and kissed him deeply, yet softly. They breathed in the kiss, happy at last to have a pleasant moment.

Alex hung on for a moment. “Good night. You sleep well.”

“I will. Good night, Alex.” With a final kiss, the two parted for the night. Alex watched Mason pull away in his car into the dark, foggy London evening.

He went inside and recounted his evening to Paolo.

“Dude! How’d it go?”

“Well, he was a complete ass to me at the airport, but he finally realized it after I threatened to leave.”

“Leave?”

“Yeah, at the restaurant.”

Paolo ran his fingers through his hair. “Alex, do you trust my opinion? Really?”

“About as much as anyone else I guess. Why?”

“This guy is all wrong for you.”

Alex scowled. “What makes you say that?”

“Dude, you write him and he didn’t write you back, you were miserable here without him. I think you’re obsessed! Especially since you two slept together.”

Alex backed away. “I am not! How dare you make that false accusation! I won’t let him run my emotions for me, or you!” He turned on his heel and darted upstairs. Paolo stood at the base of the stairs for a moment and heard the door slam shut. He shook his head.

Dammit Alex, why can’t you see the truth right in front of you? He paused for a moment, but didn’t follow.

 

The next day arrived and Alex was full of energy. He filled Paolo’s ears with his ramblings all morning long and into the afternoon.

“Dude, will you just shut up about him already?”

Alex scowled. “No! I won’t shut up about him. You’re just jealous that I have some hot guy who wants me. Do you ever leave this house, Paolo? Oh, sorry, soccer practices. That’s all you do! Do you even want a life?”

The muscular soccer player advanced towards Alex, making him step back. “Man, I’d back off if I were you. You’re getting to be on dangerous ground with me.”

Alex rolled his eyes. “Piss off! Stay outta my face, Paolo. I mean it!”

“Fine, let’s see you handle cooking for yourself all this week. I’m on strike! I’ve got soccer practice. I do leave this house for something other than a one-night stand! Later, asshole!” Paolo snatched up his jacket, shot a glance back at Alex, and left the house. He slammed the door so hard; it knocked the clock off the wall. It was 3 o’clock.

Alex’s phone rang an hour later. It was Mason.

“Hey! What’s up?”

“Alex, I hate to do this to you, but they called a late meeting. I can’t pick you up tonight.”

“Really? Well, that’s some big shocker! I knew this would happen.”

“Alex, calm down. Don’t be like that.”

“Don’t tell me how to feel! I’ll act however I wanna act! Will this fuckin company release you for a little while to fuck me anytime soon?”

“Alex!”

“Call me when you can see me, Mason. Not before and not after!”

Alex slapped his phone shut and shoved it into his pocket. He ran up the stairs into his room and slammed the door.

Alex was awoken at 10 pm by his cell phone. He flipped it open. It was Mason again.

“What?” he asked sharply.

“I’m picking you up in 10 minutes. Be ready.”

“Mas? Mas?” Nothing, just dead air. Alex rolled his eyes and yawned. He glanced at himself in the mirror and tried to shove down the spikes in his hair. “Well, guess I got his attention.” Alex smiled to himself. He adjusted his clothes and put his shoes back on. He crept downstairs to wait outside the door.

Paolo had come home and was sitting on the sofa. Their eyes didn’t meet at all.

“Hot date again?”

“Least I have a boyfriend. Don’t wait up, Paolo.”

Mason pulled up in his rental car, a convertible this time.

Alex opened the door and climbed inside. “Hey. How’s it going?”

Mason reached across and grasped Alex’s small face. He planted a deep, long, wet kiss on the young man’s lips. “I’ve been a total dick. Can you try to forgive me?”

Alex caught his breath. “I suppose so. Keep kissing me like that and this evening will certainly improve. Come on, let’s go.”

The two sped off into the dark London evening. They arrived at Mason’s hotel. It was a different hotel this time, more luxurious.

“There’s a hot tub on the first floor.” Mason announced.

“Aw, damn. I forgot my swim trunks.”

The businessman winked at Alex. “You won’t need them, if you get my drift.”

Alex smiled wide. “Are you suggesting we…?”

“Oh yeah, just like back on the farm, skinny-dipping in the moonlight.”

Alex grinned. “I’ve never done that. Are you sure it’s allowed?”

Mason chuckled. “Quit worrying about the rules and do what feels good! I plan on livin my life that way. Don’t you?”

“You sound like my roommate, Jake. He soaks up all of what life has to offer, one or two girls at a time.”

“Well, I plan on making this up to you, however I can.”

Alex sighed. “Listen, I’m sorry too; I’ve been an impatient little kid. I really have missed you. I’ve wanted you ever since you left!”

Mason grinned and smoothed his fingers through Alex’s short, spiked hair. “Then let’s not wait any longer. I’ve wanted you too.”

The duo kissed loudly as their mouths encompassed one another’s.

Alex wrapped his arms around Mason’s wide shoulders. He could feel Mason’s large hand fishing through his jeans and to his crotch. He gasped aloud. “Mas! Not here…”

“We’d better hurry then. I ain’t gonna last much longer.”

The two exited the vehicle quickly and ran up to the hotel room.

Mason unlocked the door and switched on the lights. Alex followed behind and turned them right back off.

“Why did you-“ Mason was cut off by Alex’s tongue down his throat.

“No lights, no sounds, just you and me, baby.”

Mason grinned and took the man in his arms and returned a full-lipped kiss. “Alex?”

“Mmm?”

“Think you can handle the full thing tonight? Anal?”

Alex’s slight body froze mid-kiss. He backed away a bit, but Mason pulled him closer. “I-I don’t know about that. I’m still jittery about that.”

“Come on, you have to be broken in sometime. I’ve sucked you and held you, now it’s time for the full throttle.”

Alex gave in to a deep throat-searching kiss. His knees felt weak and he tipped over slightly. Mason caught him.

“Easy now, don’t swoon on me.”

Swoon? I’m not some damn lovesick girl! Or am I? Dammit! “I’ll be alright. Thanks for catching me. Mas-I can’t. I can’t do it.”

Mason let out a sigh of exasperation. “I hope you won’t wait much longer. You need to get over those nerves of yours.”

Alex bowed his head. “I’m sorry. I-I just don’t want to do it that way-“

Mason pursed his lips and grasped Alex’s hands. “Come on. Let’s do it your way. The grand finale can wait for another time.”

“Thanks Mason.”

“Uh huh. Come on, let’s go to bed.”

Alex furrowed his brow a bit. What the hell just happened here? Because I won’t do it that way he gets all withdrawn on me? Nice. Why am I waiting? Why won’t I do it?”

 

 

“Mas-I’m sorry.”

The tall blond lay back on the bed. He jerked Alex’s arm and the young man fell forward. “You owe me an extra long blow job then you realize.”

Alex smiled and kissed his boyfriend, but Mason cut it short.

“Please, now?”

Alex’s eyes grew wide for a moment, but he let it go. His lips took hold of his companion’s tip and suckled it gently.

“Harder.” Mason moaned. Alex doubled his efforts and swallowed half of it into his mouth.

“Harder, baby. Harder!” Alex took hold of the swollen testicles into his hand and massaged them a bit harshly.

Mason gritted his perfect teeth together and let out low moans. Finally, after a few moments, he came.

Alex sat back a bit away from the man. “Was that better?” he asked.

Mason nodded. “It’ll have to do for right now. You’ll learn. Come to bed.”

Alex climbed in next to the blond. Mason kissed him quickly, and a bit harshly. Their teeth clashed together. Alex pulled away a bit.

“Ow…watch it. I have a big filling on that one.”

Mason rolled his eyes and with no warning, grabbed Alex’s penis and thrust it into his mouth. Alex cried out a bit. “Ahhh, Mas!”

The madness ended almost as soon as it began. Mason wiped off his mouth and glared back at Alex.

“Time for sleep. I’m exhausted.”

Alex nodded. “Yeah, so am I.” He curled up next to the man and fell asleep.

***

The next morning was a cloudy, rainy London day. The temperature had plummeted to a very chilly 45 degrees overnight. A cell phone ringing pierced the eerie silence of the room. It was Mason’s.

Alex groaned aloud. “Don’t answer it. Please, Mason.”

“I have to, it’s my job! Don’t give me anymore guilt.” Mason flipped open the phone. “This is Adams. Yes. Yes. I’ve taken care of that already. Ok. Yes. Very good! I’ll see you at the meeting at noon today.” He slapped the phone shut.

Alex glanced at his watch. “Noon? That’s in an hour! There goes having so much for even half a day together.”

Mason groaned and rolled his eyes. He leaned over and kissed Alex’s forehead. “Will you chill? It’s not forever. I’ll be out by tonight and we can come back here and do whatever.”

Alex narrowed his eyes. “Is this all you want to do? Have sex? Remember we went to the park and had pie? Will you even buy me dinner first?”

Mason shook his head. “What the hell are you, some estrogen queen? Yes, guys have sex! It’s what we do! Gay men particularly. I like having sex with you! You’re a hot young man, Alex. Take it as a compliment.”

Alex crossed his arms in a huff. “Whatever. You’re gonna get ready now?”

“Might as well. It takes me a while to shower and clean up.”

“Well, I’ll just leave then. Let you clean yourself up. I have stuff to do back at home anyway.”

Mason chortled. “Oh really, like what? Bug Paolo again? Wait for Jake to come rolling in? What do you do there all day?”

Alex fumed! He balled his fists and shot back with his best assertive voice. “For your information, Mr. Adams, besides homework, I pine for your ass! That’s what I do all day! These last four weeks were very hard for me. I guess they were easy as key lime pie for you, huh?”

Mason reached for his lover’s arm. “Alex…”

“Don’t touch me. Just stay away from me. I’m just a piece of meat to you! I mean dick to you!”

“That’s not true!”

“Yes it is! I won’t be pining for you anymore, Mr. Adams! You’re not worth it!”

Alex threw on his clothes and shoes and ran out the door. He waved down a taxi cab and rode home.

Copyright 2010 S. L. Danielson All Rights Reserved
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Alex said it himself, he´s behaving like an impatient little kid. Wonder how long Mason tolerates that sort of behaviour?

Link to comment
On 07/05/2014 06:47 PM, Suvitar said:
Alex said it himself, he´s behaving like an impatient little kid. Wonder how long Mason tolerates that sort of behaviour?
stay tuned....Mason is not a patient man.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..