Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust in London - 5. Chapter 5

The food had been wonderful and the chatting nearly incessant. The irony of the evening was their waitress was the same, sweet southern girl Calliope. Alex had barely taken his eyes off Mason all evening. He’d never felt this way before, about anyone. He wasn’t even certain what to feel, he’d have to analyze it, but not overanalyze it, as he often did. Mason found the young man highly alluring and considered his bashfulness very sexy. Alex noted the man’s attentive gaze and loved feeling those blue eyes being on him. He loved just being in this man’s company, hearing his voice, sniffing his faded cologne, trying to mentally undress him. Mason noted his boyfriend’s quizzical mode and questioned him about it. Alex smiled and bowed his head in embarrassment Alex had to shake himself back to reality when Mason repeated the question.

“Alex? Earth to Alex.”

“Hmm? Sorry, just enjoying the view.” They moved in closer and kissed softly a few times, in full view of the diner staff and patrons. A few snickered, one gasped. Mostly though, people smiled. They could tell this was a happy couple. Mason’s hand had cautiously lay to rest on Alex’s knee and slowly worked its way to mid-thigh. Alex thought for sure he would’ve jumped, but he didn’t. He welcomed the touch of the man’s large, warm hand.

Mason leaned forward and whispered to him. “How do you want this evening to end?”

Alex felt his mouth go dry and his eyes bulge, as well as his pants. He’d not been prepared for that.

He stammered out a half-answer. “W-What?” he had to clear his throat.

Mason grinned and gathered the bill. He stood up to leave and motioned for Alex to join him. “Come on, it’s late.”

Indeed it was, nearly midnight, the same time their first date had ended. Alex followed his date to the lobby and they stood alone in the tiled foyer. Mason cupped Alex’s chin and angled his face up to meet his. They kissed again, and Alex felt his arms wanting to explore a bit more of Mason’s anatomy. He brushed his hands quickly over his boyfriend’s fit backside, and loved what he felt. Mason was very firm and taut. Alex could only dream of what hid beneath those clothes. Mason grinned and deepened his kisses. He was not as inhibited as Alex. He quickly yet firmly cupped Alex’s small derriere in his hands and gave it a firm squeeze. Alex wanted to yelp, but found he couldn’t! He was enjoying it far too much. He decided to be a bit bolder with Mason as well, and repeated the motion. They were groping each other in this dark hotel lobby at midnight. Kiss me more and more Mason. Don’t stop! I’m not some kid anymore. I want this guy! I want to go with him! Everything in him told him he wanted to be involved with Mason. They finally came up for air and Mason ran his fingers through

Alex’s sweaty, spiked locks. “I didn’t startle you, did I?”

“No. Not at all.”

Mason’s fingers danced up and down Alex’s arms. “Come upstairs with me.”

The young man felt breathless and his throat ran dry again. He’d wondered about this moment all his young life, when the first offer would come. “Mas…”

“Alex, I want you. I’ve been thinking about you all day.”

Alex smiled to himself. Was it love? Lust? Curiosity? Whatever it was, he felt the urgent need to go with Mason. Still, his logical side battled back. “I…”

“I’ve seen the way you look at me. You want me too.”

Alex couldn’t deny that one. He felt safe and secure that all would be well. No sirens were going off in either his mind or his gut. It was the telltale sign of contentment. “Can we talk upstairs? Just talk?”

Mason grinned and pushed the button for the elevator, which opened right away. “Of course, come.”

Alex backed away suddenly. “Oh, man. I hate elevators! I think they’re like moving coffins.”

Mason took Alex’s hands. “It’s cool. I’ll keep you safe.”

Alex licked his dry lips as he stepped into the cab and took in a breath. Mason’s hand was firmly in his, and he formed a white-knuckle grip around it as they rode to their destination.

 

Alex finally let out his breath once they’d reached the 6th floor. He’d always been terrified of getting caught in the elevator, but admitted he wouldn’t mind at all being caught with Mason in one. They walked quickly to Mason’s room, #675. It was all the way at the end of the hallway, which was good and bad. Good so he could spend more time with Mason and bad because it was a long run to escape to the elevator. Alex barely felt the time pass as he still felt like he was sleepwalking. This was not a dream, however. It was all very real. He was finally going to end his reign as the only virgin in the house!

Mason pulled his keycard out from his wallet and unlocked the door. The door opened slowly and Mason stepped inside and flipped on the lights.

“Nice room! Where’s the bathroom?”

Mason pointed straight ahead. “Right over there.”

Alex rushed over and shut the door. He answered nature’s call and washed his hands. He looked in the mirror and saw how flushed his face was. He filled the sink with cool water and splashed it on his hot face. A knock at the door startled him.

“Alex? You fall in or something?”

“I’m fine. I’m done.”

Alex finally surfaced; he saw Mason was right there. The room had changed. The lights were dimmer and Mason was missing his tie. His crisp, white shirt was unbuttoned down to the third button; showing the tantalizing chest that lay beneath. “Join me for a drink?”

Alex let out a breath. “I suppose. Thanks.”

They toasted each other silently and drank their beers. Alex glanced at the clock, it was already past midnight. He backed away from his host. “I…gotta go. I have school tomorrow.” Mason frowned.

“Going so soon? You haven’t finished your beer.”

“Uh…you can have it. Good 'ol Budweiser.”

Mason pursed his lips. “Alex, do I scare you?”

Alex’s eyes grew wide. His nerves had gotten the best of him.

“What? No. Not at all.” He lied. “It’s just time for me to go home.”

“The school is closer to here. Why not spend the night?” Mason moved in closer again. Alex felt his weak argument nearly wither away with every glance at the man. Mason kissed him softly.

Alex held on tightly, but forced himself away. “I…don’t have my notes.”

Mason put his hands around Alex’s small neck and massaged the supple skin.

“I’d wake you up early. Just stay a while longer, Alex?”

“Mason…I don’t wanna go…” He pulled away from his companion again.

“Then don’t. Come on, just another hour.”

“I’m kinda tired actually, that nap didn’t help.”

Mason looked away and dropped his arms to his sides. “Fine, I wish you’d reconsider, but I respect your decision. Good night, Alex.”

He saw the disappointment in Mason’s eyes and fought for a better way to end this night. “You’re not pissed off, are you? I had a great time, Mason! I did!”

Mason shook his head and looked into his eyes. “Just tell me one thing, is what we did in the lobby, was that real?” he asked sternly.

“Yes! Of course it was! I’m just not ready yet. I want to, but I can’t get it all to come together.”

Mason took Alex in his arms. “I know what you need. You need a good teacher.”

“I’m sure that’s it. Look, I know you’ll be an excellent one; just, not tonight.”

Mason sighed and let the young man leave his arms again. He pouted a bit and watched Alex walk towards the door. “I’ll call you tomorrow then. We’ll meet for a drink.”

“Sounds good. You’re not mad are you?”

“No. Disappointed a bit to be honest, but I understand.” He walked up and kissed Alex deeply. “Just don’t make me wait too long. Your body is more ready than you think it is.” Alex fought the urge to begin another tactile exploratory of his boyfriend’s body.

“Trust me; you’ll be the second one to know. Good night, Mason.”

Alex bolted down the hallway and down the stairwell. He sat on the bottom stair and tried to collect his thoughts. Alex had inexplicably tamed his passions so far. He didn’t want to rush anything. Still, the nagging sensation of lust pulled at him every time he looked into Mason’s blue eyes. They’d follow the eyes down to the slender nose and full lips and out to the crowning glory of thick, curly blond hair that came past his broad shoulders.

Mason was physically ideal, so what was the problem? Is it too soon? 2nd date? Was he too young? Hardly. Too scared? Possibly. Alex hadn’t allowed himself to fantasize much about sex. Dammit! Me and my stupid timeline! What the hell’s the matter with me? I won’t lose that awesome guy! He entertained the notion of going back upstairs and surprising Mason. He could ditch class and they’d spend the day together. No, no, no. It was all too soon. The moment had been ruined; it was too late to recapture it. Alex picked himself up and walked home.

**

Mason did call the next day, as promised. Alex’s class ran late. They had only a brief conversation. It was awkward in every way imaginable: the long pauses, the missed signs, missed cues. Mason ended the call after only 10 minutes. Alex put his phone away and tried to soak up the atmosphere. He went on a double decker bus ride and immersed himself into the British culture. He went on a tour of the Houses of Parliament and had dinner at a nearby café.

He finally came home later that night. He shuffled to the kitchen and found Paolo there, making a midnight snack of sharp cheddar cheese and wheat crackers.

“Wow, you came home tonight, huh?”

“Yeah, lucky me I guess.” Alex sat on the stool at the island and covered his face.

Paolo leaned down to his friend’s eye level. “What is it?”

“I’m a fuckin moron! That’s what’s wrong.” Alex answered angrily. “Every other guy can get it on with a hot guy, but no. I have to have it on a stupid schedule! What the hell’s up with that? I want him, but my mind won’t let me!”

“Do you want him?”

“Uh, that’s a big fat duh, Paolo! The guy is so hot!”

“Do you trust him?”

Alex finally met his friend’s eyes. “What?”

“Do you trust him? Hey dude, it’s your body you’re giving away. I’d check his sexual past first. There are too many diseases out there. Better safe than dead.”

Alex cocked his head in thought. He’d been so wrapped up in his own issues he didn’t consider the obvious health hazards. “Damn. I never thought of that. Some genius I am!”

Paolo grinned. “Hey, even the smartest people make stupid mistakes. Just be careful.”

Alex nodded. “Hey, can I ask you something? How many men have you had? Do you always ask first?”

Paolo took a bite from his cracker and chewed it quickly. “I do always check. My friend Tom, he got herpes because he was screwing around with every guy he could find. I don’t want that to happen to me, or to you.”

Alex smiled. Their eyes met for a brief moment. “Thanks, Paolo. I think I just made my decision. I’m gonna head up to bed.”

“Anytime, bud. Always look out for number one.”

“I will. Thanks, my friend!” Alex hopped off the stool and hugged Paolo briefly. The taller man tried to hang on a bit longer, but Alex pulled away and ran upstairs.

“Oh well, at least he hugged me.”

Copyright 2010 S. L. Danielson All Rights Reserved
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I don't trust this Mason. I think Alex would be much better off with Paolo. I think Paolo was trying to take it slow and build something with him :glomp: and didn't expect Alex to meet someone. :facepalm: I'm hoping he will save poor Alex from himself when we get back to the present. There is that chance since he lives near him at home. I hope we get to that soon :) I'm quickly over Mason and hope he is too! :) (chanting) Paolo, Paolo, Paolo!!! :music:

Link to comment
On 06/09/2014 08:21 AM, Cannd said:
I don't trust this Mason. I think Alex would be much better off with Paolo. I think Paolo was trying to take it slow and build something with him :glomp: and didn't expect Alex to meet someone. :facepalm: I'm hoping he will save poor Alex from himself when we get back to the present. There is that chance since he lives near him at home. I hope we get to that soon :) I'm quickly over Mason and hope he is too! :) (chanting) Paolo, Paolo, Paolo!!! :music:
Mason has some secrets for sure and Alex is in for a wild ride. Paolo is a sweetheart and is a slow mover for sure...stay tuned to see if that blows up in his face or not.
Link to comment

“Just don’t make me wait too long." Is there a hint of blackmail there? Poor Paolo! I think he´d been better for Alex, and perhaps he will be in the future.

Link to comment
On 07/05/2014 03:45 PM, Suvitar said:
“Just don’t make me wait too long." Is there a hint of blackmail there? Poor Paolo! I think he´d been better for Alex, and perhaps he will be in the future.
Yeah, that was a mean line to say for sure. Maybe Paolo figures better later?
Link to comment

Mason is all about Mason so far...that was way too much pressure to put on someone who obviously wasn't ready. I say Paolo all the way...cheers

Link to comment
On 08/17/2014 07:37 AM, Headstall said:
Mason is all about Mason so far...that was way too much pressure to put on someone who obviously wasn't ready. I say Paolo all the way...cheers
He is in love...with himself.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..