Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust in London - 6. Chapter 6

Alex called Mason the next morning at 11. They had a few moments of awkward silence before Alex dove into the meat of the discussion. “Mason, I really like you, I don’t want you to think that I don’t.”

“Alex, I must apologize to you.”

“To me, for what?”

“For rushing you into something you’re not ready for. We met only days ago. How about we spend just more time getting to know each other first?”

Alex breathed an audible sigh of relief. “Are you sure? I thought from your reaction the other night…”

“I was a lustful bastard that night. I want things to work out with us. How about we meet for lunch again?”

“Mason…I want to be ready, I want you!”

“Don’t rush yourself! It’s a huge step the first time around. You are so young, Alex.”

“Are you implying I can’t handle it, because of my age?” Alex pulled the phone away from his hot, flushed face. He could feel tears well in the back of his eyes, but fought them. Finally, he returned the phone to his ear. “Now you listen to me, Mason Adams. I am no child! I can fuck you as hard and as long as you want me to! You’re my teacher; do you doubt your own ability?”

Silence.

“Well, aren’t we determined? Fine, if you think you can handle it. I’ll pick you up later.”

“Whoa, wait. Where are we going?”

“To the hotel of course, make your burning wish come true.”

“Wait. Wait. I’m being hasty. I need to know your medical history first.”

“My medical history?” Mason echoed.

“Of course. I know you had Elliott, but how many other guys have you screwed around with? How many were sick?”

“I…can’t believe I’m having this discussion with you!” Mason barked. “I’ve been with only one other man in my life! I told you that the other night. Don’t you remember that?” Alex fell silent.

Dammit. He did tell me. Only Elliott was in his life. But what about Elliott? Stop it, Alex! You’re pissin him off big time!

“Mason…I’m sorry. I’m sorry for asking you. You did tell me only one man had you before. Can we meet for lunch or dinner or something? Come on by the house, I’ll be ready for you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Mason, please. I’m sorry. One hour?”

“Fine, one hour it is. I hope you decide what you truly want by then.” Mason hung up.

***

The lunch date was held at Hyde Park again; where they’d picnicked just days before. Mason was dressed very professionally in a 3-piece navy suit. Alex was clad in a crisp white shirt, black pants and spiked his hair. He wanted to look like he did the night they met. The greeting was a bit awkward at first, but Mason pulled Alex in for a long, warm hug.

“I’m sorry, Mason. I don’t know what’s up with me.”

Mason held Alex out at arm’s length. “You don’t have to apologize for anything. I’m being the dick here. Come on, let’s go eat. It’s cloudy out today, but at least it’s warm.”

Alex let out a sigh of relief and smiled. “Let’s go.”

They sat by the lake as they had the first time. The sparkles of sunlight were absent from the water, but the beauty of the water still shone through. Alex watched it for a moment, and then looked into Mason’s eyes. The same blue echoed in those eyes. Alex realized his feelings had become quite strong and he was unable to fight it any longer.

“Alex? Earth to Alex!”

“Sorry, the water and your eyes match. It’s hard not to get lost in them.” Alex looked down and away. “Damn, that sounded ridiculous, didn’t it?”

Mason cupped Alex’s narrow chin and guided it back to look his way. “Not at all, I knew you were a romantic.” Mason leaned in and kissed Alex lightly, twice in a row.

Alex wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s taut torso and tried to have him continue, but Mason tried to break away.

“Don’t pull away…”

“I don’t do it because of you. I’m sitting on my sandwich!”

Alex’s eyes grew wide as Mason rotated his body and sure enough, tuna salad was all over the navy suit! He stifled a laugh. “Oh shit! You need to get cleaned up. Come on, you gotta go back to the hotel.”

Mason grinned widely. “You read my dirty mind. Come on.”

They returned to the hotel. Mason ran to the bathroom right away. Alex waited out in the room. He eyed the bed, it was a king-size model. He sat on it and was impressed with its comfort. He scooted back and lay down. He grabbed one of the pillows and sniffed it for any sign of Mason’s cologne. None. Damn those maids work quickly! He sat up and looked around, noticing the night table. He glanced over his shoulder at the bathroom door, making sure Mason was still hidden away. Alex quickly opened the top drawer and saw two small items: a votive candle and a bottle of body oil. Alex gasped to himself, and tried not to be heard. He quietly shut the drawer again and sat back on the bed against the headboard. Finally, Mason surfaced.

He was clad only in a light blue satin robe. He walked over to the small refrigerator and pulled out a single red rose. Alex covered his mouth to hide his girlish gasp. He’d never expected to find someone romantic, paired with all of Mason’s other fine qualities. Alex stood up from the bed and approached the man; his heart beat double-time.

“Are you sure your roommates won’t miss you for the rest of the day?”

Alex was grinning so wide his face began to ache. He sniffed the rose and smiled. Chill out Alex, don’t ruin the mood! Alex pulled Mason in for a deep kiss. “I think they could survive without me for once. Thank you for the rose.”

Mason grinned and kissed Alex again. “Come; sit with me on the bed. I’ll make this as painless as possible.”

Alex felt his sweating body get a cool chill down his spine at the mere mention or thought of pain. He hadn’t considered the pain factor before. He half hoped it was all in jest. Mason caught his attention.

“Relax. I will not hurt you. We don’t even have to do that if you don’t want to yet.”

Alex let out an audible sigh of relief. “Really? Y-You’d let me say no to that? I didn’t know that was an option.”

Mason laughed lightly. “Did you always assume it’d be horrible and painful?”

Alex blushed. He had to admit the thought of a well-endowed man shoving his enlarged penis into his small asshole was not particularly appealing, especially if the man was very large. Alex finally got himself together and looked at Mason in his robe. It was a tight garment; he could tell the man was wearing nothing else. That knowledge alone sent a happy shockwave of a little known euphoria called “lust” into Alex’s bloodstream. He smoothed his hands over the silky material, trying to decipher what luscious package lay beneath its wrapping.

Mason grinned and it was obvious he enjoyed Alex’s soft touch. His motions weren’t sharp or brutal, but fluid and composed. Alex saw Mason’s chest slightly exposed and was in momentary awe of its appearance. The chest was slightly tan, just as the rest of Mason, but the hair was decidedly lighter. Alex leaned in and ran his first two fingers through the light abundance of hair situated in the center of Mason’s chest. Soon, Alex’s fingers fanned out to allow his hand to join in the exploration. Mason enjoyed this greatly and wanted to reciprocate. He reached for the buttons on Alex’s shirt, but asked with his eyes. Alex replied by outstretching his arms to assist in the removal of the article. Mason unbuttoned the shirt slowly and smoothed it from Alex’s chest. He ran his palms over Alex’s smaller torso, cupping his pectoral muscles and massaging them. The kisses between the two intensified as Alex wrapped his arms around Mason trying to feel the man’s every curve and nuance.

They walked backward toward the bed and sat down, still wrapped together in a kiss. Alex straddled Mason and peeled back the blue robe to begin his barrage of kisses on the man’s smooth neck. Mason smiled and tilted his head back while entangling his fingers in Alex’s short, spiky hair. He could feel his young boyfriend’s growing heat and felt sweat starting to form on his naked torso.

“Alex…mmm. Alex…” Mason whispered.

“Yeah, baby?” Baby?

Mason grinned and loved the term of endearment. “This would be far more fun without your pants on.”

Alex ceased his suckling for a moment and clapped his hand on his forehead. “Omigod, Mason. I’m so sorry!”

“I could do it for you.”

Alex froze for a moment. The thought of another man undressing him was very exciting, yet terrifying. The shirt, OK, chests are seen all the time. Now it was getting serious. A tumult of questions clouded Alex’s mind even further. Was it too soon? Was he ready?

Did he want Mason to be his first? Did he want this afternoon to be his first? Alex sat up squarely over Mason’s midsection.

“Are you OK, Alex?”

Alex suddenly rubbed his arms, which were quite moist from sweat.

“Yeah, I’m good, really.”

Mason pursed his lips and cocked his head. “This is too soon for you, for us. Isn’t it?”

Alex scowled. “Mason, stop, I’m just nervous. Yes, it’s my first time. I’m here with you and it’s happening, I’m glad! I’m the only one who should apologize.”

Mason opened his arms and motioned for Alex to hug him, which he did. “Want a beer first?” Mason suggested.

“No thanks. I don’t think it’d help. I just need to relax.” Alex stood up and fingered his belt buckle. He unbuckled it and snaked it from his pants.

Mason grinned, but still had an heir of concern to his voice. “Are you 100% sure?”

Alex nodded and unzipped the fly and let them slide down his thin legs. Mason panted a bit as he saw Alex’s very small, colorful underwear being the only thing gracing his body. They sat right at his hip level and had no secrets. Alex sat back down again and resumed his dining on Mason’s neck.

“Like my undies”?

Mason moaned in approval. “I expected tidy whities. Always leave the house with clean underwear on.”

“I felt like being daring when you called.”

“Mmmm, so do I.” Mason sat up and seductively opened the robe and slid it from his smooth shoulders. The robe pooled at his hips. Alex’s eyes did a thorough inspection of every cell he saw of Mason. He mouthed “Omigod” and scooted closer.

“Lay down on your side, it’s far easier and much less grueling on the back.” Alex nodded; finding his ability to speak was lost again.

Mason pushed the robe away and scooted up on the bed and lay on his left side. Alex felt his mouth water and he salivated openly upon seeing his boyfriend nude. Still, he felt odd leaving his underwear on. He wouldn’t remove it though. Not yet. He was nervous, but also very attracted to and desirous of Mason right at the moment. His brown eyes hadn’t left the nude body for even a microsecond since its appearance. Mason saw Alex fingering his underwear nervously.

“You can leave them on if you want. No pressure.” Mason winked at Alex and the young man blushed. How intoxicatingly inviting to see your soon-to-be-hot-lover ready to go and respectful to boot? Alex grinned and left the underwear in place for the moment. He simply wanted to take in what he could of Mason. Take in all of him, every hot inch of the six-foot-tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed gorgeous man.

Alex dove in to kiss Mason; catching them both off guard with its intensity. Mason gathered Alex into his arms and rolled to his back, allowing Alex to straddle over him. With each round of kissing, the intensity grew at least three-fold. Alex could feel all of his inhibitions melt away with every kiss, every touch. His hands intertwined into Mason’s blond hair. Feeling the damp strands only spurned him on further. Alex felt his own brow drip with perspiration, and he had to wipe his forehead frequently. Mason suggested they switch places. Alex agreed and dismounted the man. He noticed just how very awake another part of himself had become. His underwear was nearly half-off because of it. The rest clung tightly to his drenched posterior. Alex attempted to pull the low-rise briefs off, but finally had to roll them from his body. Mason waited patiently and did not leer or appear lustful. Alex had succeeded at last and felt his shyness kick in again. He covered himself briefly.

Mason cocked his head and smiled at the young man. “Don’t be afraid. Get under the covers with me. I’ll keep you warm.”

Alex loved hearing the reassurance in Mason’s voice. Still, he was apprehensive. His brown eyes surveyed the bedding; it was the flat sheet and a sheet quilt, both in a nice shade of light blue. He wondered how clean they would be later on. Alex felt the rest of his body grow chilly. He quickly moved his hands from his crotch to his arms to begin rubbing them. Mason rolled his eyes, sat up and grasped a surprised Alex at the waist.

“Get in here before you catch your death!”

Alex quickly crawled in next to the man, holding on for dear life. Mason pulled the covers up and over their heads; as a tent. Feeling Mason’s naked body next to his sent a rush of hormones through his body. His left leg straddled over Mason’s hairy, blond leg. The two were pressed together tightly. Alex felt himself begin to rub against his boyfriend’s sweaty form. Mason smiled and kissed Alex again.

“I know of something far more effective for heat generation.”

Alex grinned as he saw Mason lick his lips. “Oh really, now what on earth would that be?” Alex asked coyly.

Mason smiled wide and cupped his boyfriend’s narrow chin. He sank his tongue into the young man’s mouth in the deepest kiss Alex had ever encountered. Normally he would’ve been repulsed by the quick action; but not this time. He felt a true, deep connection, desire, friendship, and perhaps even growing love for this man. He wanted to be there for every moment. Alex felt his temperature returning to normal range as he joined it with Mason’s warm body. His hands were not as intimidated as earlier. They were enjoying their tactile tour of the tan, warm, semi-hairy, muscular form that was pressed again his own.

Mason himself was getting quite the feel in for himself. He cupped Alex’s small derriere and massaged it vigorously. Alex heard himself gasp as the grip grew tighter; but with no pain at all. Mason laid Alex down on his back and straddled over him. His rosy lips attached to and suckled the student’s neck as if he were a vampire.

Alex gasped for breath and entwined his fingers into Mason’s mass of moistened blond hair. Mason finally let the neck go and took a few breaths himself. His head pushed up the covers, making him appear as a tent pole.

“How you doing so far, baby?” Mason asked breathlessly.

Alex was grinning ear-to-ear; so Mason drew the conclusion he was doing just fine. “Warming up at last?”

All Alex could muster for an answer was a nod. His brown eyes were far too occupied with scanning the flawless nude figure before him. Mason noticed right away and took Alex’s small hands in his for a moment. “Come. I want you to feel me.” Alex felt a moment of shyness try to escape; but its efforts were thwarted by another deep, warm kiss. “I’ll guide you every step of the way.” Alex nodded again and focused his eyes on his hands being placed on Mason’s warm, moist, hairy chest. He traced around the collarbone and neck area; discovering that his new lover was ticklish in those areas. That was something he would note for later.

Alex loved feeling Mason’s strong legs straddled over his; the heat and sweat dripping down his statuesque body made his own heat rise that much quicker. Alex flattened out his hands so that the palms were situated squarely on Mason’s sculpted pectorals. He could feel how stiff and hard the nipples were. He had a sudden urge to take them into his mouth and suckle them as his neck had been; but he would wait until he was on top again. The tour continued south as Alex’s palms felt along the abdominals and oblique. He saw a very nice “six-pack” of muscle. Mason had kept himself in extremely good shape.

“Wow! You are in excellent shape, Mason! How many hours a week do you work out?” Mason shushed him and kissed him again.

“Hush. There’s a time for talking, but this isn’t it. Not when you’re making love for the first time.”

Alex felt a bit admonished and embarrassed at the moment. His nerves had certainly overtaken his desire. Whenever he was nervous, he always had the horrible habit of talking someone’s ear off. The tour of Mason’s chest continued as it bypassed the abdomen to the navel and finally to the center. Alex’s breathing increased for a moment, as Mason contoured Alex’s small fingers just so to take hold of his testicles. Mason gasped; Alex’s fingers were still a bit chilly. The young man apologized with a kiss. “Sorry, baby.”

Mason grinned. He spread his legs wider over the young man’s midsection and leaned forward to be face-to-face. Alex’s grip was still around Mason’s package and with this new motion; he felt them move in his hand. What a peculiar sensation! Of course he’d gripped only his own in the past; but holding someone else’s? Bizarre!

Mason moaned delightfully as Alex’s fingers explored their new surroundings. Alex smiled with his lover’s reaction. His fingers grew a bit more brazen and bold and his palm joined in the fun. Mason began panting a bit and running his fingers through his sweat-laden flaxen locks. He began moving back and forth upon the hand, slowly thrusting his body forward and backwards. Alex felt the man's thighs move against his. It heightened his experience as well. He noticed his hand did not want to let go at all.

Mason leaned over and kissed Alex passionately. “You’ve got all the right moves, baby!”

Alex blushed and cupped his hand around the man’s genitalia ever tighter. Mason let out a yelp, but it was not a painful utterance. Alex wet his lips and pulled Mason closer. They kissed for several minutes. Their tongues undulated in each other’s mouths and they moaned through the entire session. Alex let go of Mason finally and wrapped his arms around the man's back to hold him close. They rolled to their sides and kissed for a long time. Mason ran his hands all over Alex’s slender back, derriere, and cupped the young man’s pectoral muscles. His skilled hands smoothed their way down the hairless chest, with his mauve lips following suit. Alex gasped for air as he enjoyed this immensely.

Time had seemed to slow down or even stop for the duo. They were very engrossed in what they were doing. Mason held Alex close for a moment and would simply hug him; something he appreciated greatly. There was a true, genuine bond growing between the two men; despite the fact it had only been a mere week since their original meeting. Alex tried valiantly to push this fact out of his mind. His cautious side was trying to overrule his passionate side; which was far too involved now to turn back.

What am I doing? Am I having second thoughts? No way! I really, truly think I’m falling for this guy…he wants me, I want him. What else could be more perfect? Alex, just shut up, stop talking to yourself and enjoy this hot, gorgeous man! It’s your first time you idiot! Enjoy it! Don’t hold back, he’s falling for you too! Alex grinned to himself and continued kissing his lover. Soon though, it wasn’t enough to simply kiss. Mason pulled back for a moment and straddled over Alex again.

“Put your legs over my shoulders, it’s far more comfortable.” Alex was baffled for a moment until he realized the angles of it all. He wanted to do it anal-style! Mason noticed how apprehensive his lover had become and the fact that Alex’s legs had frozen in place.

“Alex? Are you alright?” Alex felt nauseous to be truthful. He was absolutely petrified of having anal sex the first time! How could he say that though, knowing that his lover wanted to?

“Mason? Please don’t be angry with me….I don’t want to do it that way.”

Mason’s expression changed from one of a man in heat to a man rife with compassion. There was no wrath or anger at all…only caring.

Alex relaxed, seeing that this genuine response was not a negative one.

“I won’t hurt you. I never will…but I respect your wishes. We will not do it that way.” Alex let out a mental sigh of relief; but he was also filled with anxiety. Omigod, did I just kill the mood? What do we do now?

“Mason…if you truly want to…”

Mason put his fingers over the young man’s rosy lips. “Hush. I have already told you it is ok with me if we do not do that. I have something else in mind, however; if you are game. It is non-invasive and completely pleasurable.” This was a breath of fresh air to Alex; whose anxiety level dropped immediately. His mind still wondered what Mason could possibly be referring to. Then it hit him…oral!

He wanted to do it orally! Well, full steam ahead on that one…Alex was ready, willing, and able to carry out that performance. Alex smiled widely at his boyfriend and his brown eyes traveled to Mason’s swollen penis which greeted him with a light squirt of precum.

Mason laughed and kissed Alex’s open mouth. Alex could feel Mason’s tongue entangle with his in a twisted tug-o-war. They gasped together and reached for each other’s swollen genitalia.

Mason took the first step and Alex experienced the most curious sensation of his short life; his cock being swallowed into Mason’s rosy lips. He tilted his head back and tried to take in the barrage of emotions and feelings he was experiencing. Alex came amazingly fast; he’d been quite stimulated for a while.

“Sorry…that was too quick wasn’t it?”

Mason laughed and kissed Alex’s stomach. “Not at all; it’s a compliment. You were so attracted and turned on you couldn’t contain yourself.”

Alex grinned and let out a sigh of relief. They laid there quietly for a few moments; when Alex had an epiphany. His brown eyes widened and he sat up quickly. “Shoot! It’s my turn to do you, isn’t it?”

Mason chortled and kissed Alex deeply. “Yes, only if you want to.”

Alex caught his breath and saw that Mason’s cock was indeed ready for its session. Alex hesitated; but only for a split second. One look into his boyfriend’s glowing blue eyes changed his mind. He could tell there was lust, passion, desire, but something else lingered. Alex couldn’t quite put his finger on it; but swore he saw love in Mason’s beautiful eyes. He dare not ask though; out of complete paranoia of spoiling this day. Instead, he gathered his courage and took Mason’s swollen cock into his small hand.

“Oh, I want to, baby. Trust me.” With a determined look in his eye,

Alex nestled his lips around Mason’s member. He repeated what he’d learned from his own session and made Mason cum within two minutes. They laid back and joined hands.

Mason glanced at the clock and saw it was nearly 4 p.m. “I think I need a nap.”

Alex nodded in agreement. “Yeah, me too. Hey, do you want to stay like this? To sleep?”

Mason smiled and kissed Alex’s small nose. “So curious. You can sleep however you want to. I’m plum tuckered out myself.”

Alex watched his boyfriend adjust the pillows and sheet; and tuck himself in.

“You can join me if you’d like.” Alex savored the sight of Mason’s nude body all tucked in and looking quite attractive. He noticed there were still two pillows remaining; for him. Mason held out his tan arm and took Alex’s hand. “Lay here with me; go to sleep in my arms.”

Alex cocked his head and kissed his boyfriend deeply. “Well, it is a bit chilly in here, once I cool off that is.” They smiled at each other.

“Lie down, go to sleep.” Alex lay down and pulled the cover up to his neck. He lay on his side with his head on Mason’s ample chest.

“Good night, Mason.”

“Good night, Alex.” The long afternoon had ended.

Copyright 2010 S. L. Danielson All Rights Reserved
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 07/05/2014 06:05 PM, Suvitar said:
Mason seems so understanding and caring, so why don´t I trust him? :/
Hmmm...gut feeling? We'll find out later if he is trustworthy.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..