Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust in London - 7. Chapter 7

At 6 p.m., the sleepy residents finally began to stir. The first to wake was Alex. He was careful not to disturb the still-slumbering Mason. He sat up softly; feeling his still-naked body. It was a curious sensation; but one he welcomed. The bedding was quite sensual and felt good on his bare skin. Alex had never felt so fulfilled in all of his short life. Mason stirred, feeling the absence of Alex in his arms. They sat up together.

“I didn’t wake you did I?”

Mason kissed the young man’s arm. “Not at all, Alex. Well, what did you think?”

“I…I guess I can ask. How was I?” he asked timidly.

Mason laughed and held him close. “You were wonderful. That hesitation seemed to disappear didn’t it?”

Alex blushed. “Well, it kind of would with your nude body pressed against mine. It was a new experience for me.”

Mason ran his finger along Alex’s jaw. “Any regrets?”

Alex smiled. “None at all.”

Mason kissed him. “You know we’re lovers now. Once you suck cock and sleep nude with them; that title is awarded.”

Alex’s eyes grew wide. “But, I thought only if the penetration was made…”

Mason sighed. “I see I must teach the student. We were together this afternoon. It is official.”

“Wow, cool!” Alex exclaimed. Smooth, Alex. Real cool. Not!

“I’d love it if it happened on a far more frequent basis…if that’s cool with you?” Mason ran his fingers along Alex’s slender shoulders; barely touching the skin. He could feel his nerves come alive.

“Yes, it is. I need a lot more study time. Get to the details and explore every chapter.” Alex entangled his fingers into Mason’s thick blond locks and pulled his face in to kiss him deeply. They shared a few more and a long embrace. Mason pulled away for a moment; Alex tried to pull him back.

“What is it? Is something wrong?”

“Alex, I’m afraid I have some bad news.” Alex felt his mouth go dry. I knew it. I just knew it! “What is it?”

Mason smoothed Alex’s arms. “I have to return to Virginia soon. Mind you, it’s just for a short while. This is all quite routine for me. I spend a month here; a few weeks back there and back again.”

Alex’s facial expression soured. He scooted away a bit and looked down. “Oh. Well, I guess that’s the way it is. Hey, uh, you won’t forget about me, will you?” The comment was meant in jest; but the shadow of true concern was present as well.

Mason cupped Alex’s small face and kissed him deeply. “I could no sooner cut off my own hand than forget you. There is very definitely an “us” that I want very much to continue. You have enriched my life. I sure will miss you.”

Alex let out a sigh of relief. “I’ll miss you, too. I’ll send you some movies, and some hot emails. They’ll burn through your boring screensaver.”

Mason laughed. “Alex. After one short week, how could I have ever guessed that such a wonderful man like you would enter my life?”

Alex embraced his lover and held on tight. “When do you have to leave?” he asked innocently.

Mason bowed his head. “Tomorrow.”

Alex felt all the blood rush away from his face. He felt angry, used, and embarrassed. He scooted away even more. “Tomorrow? You waited until now to tell me this? You…you used me? Like a cheap tramp? Dammit, Mason!” Alex flung the sheet back and pulled on his underwear quickly. He sat on the floor and redressed in his clothing that had been scattered around.

Mason got out of bed quickly and joined Alex on the floor. He tried to brush his fingers down his exposed back. “Alex…”

“Don’t touch me!” Alex pulled away; he was half in tears, half very angry. “Why didn’t you tell me? That’s why we slept together isn’t it? You wanted a farewell fuck?”

Mason grabbed Alex in a bear hug. “No! Sure, I wanted our farewell to be memorable, but this afternoon was, a dream come true! I respect you, Alex. I want you to believe that. Please, believe me.”

Alex looked into Mason’s eyes and saw that honesty rang true in them. His temper had been tamed and his mood nullified. Alex only focused on how awful it would be to say farewell. He let out a breath and looked into his lover’s face again and kissed him. The young man shrugged and looked at the clock. “Whatever. At least we still have tonight together.”

Mason nodded. “That’s very true. I’ll buy you anything you want from room service.”

“Good, I want a great big sandwich. I need a lot of energy.” They smiled together and hugged for a long moment. They spent the remainder of the evening together and passed the time with mild sessions of kissing and some talking. They fell asleep side-by-side and said farewell the next morning. Mason drove away to the airport to leave for home.

***

Alex went back to the house and saw Paolo waiting for him in the living room. As soon as he walked in, the Spaniard stood up and encased him in a bear hug. “You ok, buddy?”

Alex shook his head. “I’ll miss him so much. I slept with him last night, my first!”

Paolo shook his head. “You mean you gave him your virginity? Oh Alex, I hope you were careful!”

“I was, don’t worry. We didn’t do it that way, only orally. I feel like I let him down though, he wanted it backdoor.”

Paolo caught his small face. “Hey, listen to me. You don’t offer that to just anyone. There are so many diseases out there and you never know what his previous lover had. Remember, be careful.”

Alex nodded. “I am, bud. I am. Hey, I’m starving. What’s for dinner?”

“Funny you should ask, just made a huge pot of spaghetti with lots of oregano.”

Alex licked his lips. “My favorite.” He looked around. “Jake not home again?”

Paolo chortled. “Is he ever? I dunno what that boy runs on. Must be testosterone. Come on, let’s dine together.” They joined hands and walked to the kitchen.

 

* * *

 

Mason had left for home. Alex escorted him to the airport and hugged him goodbye. He wanted to keep holding on, but Mason pulled away.

“I have to go. I’ll miss my plane!”

Alex let go at last. “I’ll miss you. Hurry back!”

Mason smiled. “I’ll miss you too. Be good!” With that, Mason turned on his heel and boarded the plane.

Alex watched breathlessly as the plane pulled away from the gate and began its journey down the runway. He covered his mouth with his hand to choke back tears. “I love you, Mason.” He whispered to himself. Alex scoped around the room to see if anyone else heard him. He rubbed his arms and glanced at the clock. “I’ll be counting the days.”

Finally, Alex summoned up enough will to leave the airport. He walked out to the main terminal to summon a cab. After waiting an excruciating 10 minutes, a cab driver pulled up.

“Where to, mate?”

Alex cleared the fog from his mind. “Uh, #8 Ivy Way.”

“Number eight Ivy Way. Aye.” The cabbie echoed. He turned around, started the meter, and drove off. After the half-hour cab ride, Alex finally arrived home. He paid the cabbie and ran inside.

Paolo heard the door open. “Alex? You’re home at last! I guess he got off safely then.”

Alex nodded slightly. His face felt flush and his eyes watered.

“Hey, what is it?”

Alex felt the water escape from his eyes and turned quickly towards the staircase. “It’s nothing! Just leave me alone!” He bolted up the stairwell. Paolo almost followed, but kept away.

***

In the following days, Alex attempted to distract himself with school, games, anything to keep his mind occupied. At nighttime, his mind teased him with thoughts of his coupling with Mason. Alex had been in London a scant two weeks when they had met. It was now only week six out of his 20-week excursion. He’d holed himself up in his room and checked his email and phone obsessively. He wrote to Mason almost every hour. Alex’s facebook page was littered with hearts and flowers he’d sent to Mason’s page. Finally, after three days, Paolo coaxed him out.

“Alex? You have to come out of there sometime. You’ve missed school and everything.”

“Fuck school! I don’t want to leave this house again until Mason’s back!”

Paolo pursed his lips and sat down outside the door. “You know, I haven’t seen many sites yet. Can I come in and you can tell me about them? Show me your souvenirs?”

“I don’t want to talk about London! I hate this place!” Alex barked.

“Alex, please. Let me come in. I made your favorite dinner, that lasagna again. Alex? Open the door.”

A long moment passed. Finally, the doorknob turned. Paolo stood up and greeted his bleary-eyed roommate. They hugged for a moment. “Aw, bud. I’ve been there. It’ll get better, I swear to you. It will! Long-distance relationships suck, they always have. You’ll survive.”

Alex shrugged. “I dunno if I will. This is a pissy way to run a relationship! He barely writes me back!”

Paolo soothed his friend’s shoulder. “Dude, he’s busy! Just give him time. I’m sure he’ll contact you.”

Alex rolled his eyes. “Yeah sure, when he thinks about this stupid little kid who’s in love with him way over here while he’s way over there!”

Paolo sighed. “One day at a time. Come on, let’s go eat. I’m sure you’re starving. You’ve barely come down to the kitchen in days. Have you eaten at all?”

Alex’s expression changed as his thoughts turned to his stomach. “Holy cow! As a matter of fact I guess I really haven’t eaten. I had some crackers up in my room, but…”

“Crackers!” Paolo chided. “That’s all you’ve had? Get downstairs now, kiddo! I’ll fatten you up.”

Alex cracked a smile and wiped his eyes. “Thanks, Paolo. I’ll be down in a minute. I swear.” Alex turned to go back into his room, but was caught by the arm.

“Oh no you don’t, you’re not going back to hide in your room. Come on downstairs where I can keep track of you.”

“But, I…”

“No. You need to knock this off. Come on down.” Alex sighed. He wasn’t going to win this battle. Paolo held out his hand for him to take.

“Fine. You win.” He accepted the hand and descended down the stairwell.

***

The first week of waiting was over. Alex’s mood improved quite a bit. He’d gone back to school and even took an interest in soccer. Soccer is a religion in Europe. Even the ever-absent Jake joined them with his date du-jour. Paolo was a star player and Alex liked watching him. Alex had time to notice his friend’s actions on the field. He was very good. He helped to score at least two goals per game.

Alex’s mind would wander to all things Mason from time to time, but he valiantly attempted to focus on the game at hand. He had to admit that Paolo did look really hot in his short red shorts, with his long strong muscular legs in a sexy shade of mocha. His arms were augmented with the red and white uniform shirt with a number six on the back. Alex couldn’t help but wonder what the rest of him looked like. He got his chance very soon after.

It was two days later. It was the middle of the night and Alex couldn’t sleep. He wandered downstairs and into the kitchen. He caught a glimpse of Paolo standing in the dining room, staring out the large picture window. He was as still as a statue, which made watching him all the easier. Alex’s eyes immediately went to the hairless mocha chest. It was beautifully sculpted with muscle. Alex traced the outline with his eyes, hoping Paolo wouldn’t notice. The Spaniard stood in sleep pants only, his thick black hair askew, and barefoot. The moonlight shone through the window and highlighted what secrets the sleep pants hid, Alex felt his mouth run dry. “Don’t look; don’t go looking at other men. You have Mason! Think only of Mason!” Alex chastised himself. He snuck back upstairs as quietly as he could; hoping Paolo never knew he was there.

Copyright 2010 S. L. Danielson All Rights Reserved
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think Alex overreacted twice, first in bed when Mason told he´s leaving and then again after he had left.

I was a bit confused at first, but then I relaised that you must have have written two different versions about how Mason left and what happened when Alex went home from the airport, and they are both there.

Link to comment
On 07/05/2014 06:32 PM, Suvitar said:
I think Alex overreacted twice, first in bed when Mason told he´s leaving and then again after he had left.

I was a bit confused at first, but then I relaised that you must have have written two different versions about how Mason left and what happened when Alex went home from the airport, and they are both there.

Alex did overreact, but he's just a pup in this relationship for sure. I'm not sure what happened there; I think I had two thoughts running at once, lol.
Link to comment

I am beginning to think Mason is either married or in another relationship...Paolo is a sweetheart...cheers...Gary

Link to comment
On 08/17/2014 10:43 AM, Headstall said:
I am beginning to think Mason is either married or in another relationship...Paolo is a sweetheart...cheers...Gary
He's not on the level for sure.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..