Jump to content
    Tickie
  • Author
  • 3,455 Words
  • 1,940 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Second Chance - 10. Chapter 10

Charlie… I looked at him standing there in the doorway, in all his gorgeous glory, knowing where this was going, or at least, where I hoped it was going. I stood up and walked over toward him saying, "Are you absolutely sure this is what you want?” I Knew it was what I wanted, and for sure it was what I needed, but was it right? Was it lusting for his beee-u-tee-ful body? Whatever it was, my manhood was straining to be released from the confinements of my clothing.

JC approached saying, "I am sure, oh god, I am so sure. My god you are so fucking beautiful."

"I'm just an old man, JC. I can't say that I don't lust for your body, because I do.” God my mind is in a blur; did I just say what I think I did? How will he take it? "Sorry how that came out, but you are so pleasing to the eye and desirable to the heart.” God, will he understand? I’m not sure I do?

"Shhhh" I put my fingers across Charlie’s lips, Then I started unbuttoning his shirt, removing it very slowly, revealing a marvelous well-defined hairless chest, with beautiful milk chocolate colored nipples. His tummy was so nice and firm, not fat, not the well defined abbs of a younger man, but nice. I could see the cutest little inny bellybutton, with just a trace of a fur trail into the waistband of his trousers. Then I reached for the belt, and unfastened it. Then I pulled down his trousers, to a point where they just fell to the floor in a pile. I stepped back to look at him standing there, in has boxers, which didn't hide the throbbing manhood sticking out of the fly. His trousers were laying in a crumpled wad, around his ankles. He was still wearing his shoes. I started smiling saying "Thank you for that complement, but you look so funny standing there in your boxers with that beauty standing out, looking at me, and that pile of clothes around your ankles."

My eyes were still transfixed on his gorgeous body. And his manhood looking at me too, so I said, "Well, you look funny too, wearing those boots, hat and hard on.” My eyes were looking directly into his, I thought, oh my god, they were the same color as James', stop it now Charles, he is not James, love him as JC not James...

JC… "Well that can be fixed.” I tossed my hat onto the couch, sat on the chair, and removed my boots. I stood there grinning at him, with only a pair of white socks, and the hard on.

Charlie… I gasped saying;"Oh god there is something so sexy about those white socks and you. I had never noticed that before with James.” I just discovered something new and exciting about JC. I was trembling with anticipation. I started to bend over to remove that which was around my ankles, but JC stopped me.

JC… "I want to do that," I then got down on my hands and knees. I crawled up to Charlie, first lifting one foot removing the shoe, then the other foot doing the same. Then I had him step out of his trousers. From my kneeling position I reached up and slowly, ever so slowly pulled his boxers down, until he stepped out of them as well. There in front of me was his throbbing manhood, twitching with every heartbeat. He had the most gorgeous circumcised cock I had ever seen, not too big, but not too small either. As Baby bear might say “Just right.” I couldn't wait any longer, I looked up at him and told him, "I love you,” I reached up and ever so lightly, touched his balls, playing with them gently. I began to stand, and licked my way up, making sure not to touch his manhood on the way. First licking his bellybutton, then up the tummy lightly and slowly nibbling on his soft skin. Then I moved up to his protruding nipples. They were so nice and hard, I could have sucked them all night; they felt so good on my tongue, I bit them gently but firmly, flicking them with the tip of my tongue. First one then the other. Each time I changed from one to the other, Charlie would moan, I now knew I was pleasing him. I wanted this to last forever. After several minutes I worked my way up to his neck, first sucking on the skin, then nibbling on his ear, I stuck the tip of my tongue into it, washing it clean, then I got to his mouth. I kissed him, and oh how we kissed, as we kissed our cocks were grinding together. But I wanted to work on that silky mouth of his; I was counting his teeth with the tip of my tongue, and he was fighting me for space in my mouth. We were one, joined at the mouth. We never wanted to pull apart. I slowly pulled Charlie to the floor, stretching him out so he lay on his back. I crawled on top of him, still kissing him. The weight of my body was resting on his. Our cocks were fighting for the same space.

Then Charlie whispered, "I want you JC, can we 69, love?” Oh god, I want to taste him. I want that love juice inside of me. It's been to many years, since I have had a cock in my mouth, and that one of JC’s was looking so enticing, so beautiful and so long, with a cute circumcised mushroom tip, just waiting for my mouth to engulf it.

JC… "Sure we can," My smile was so wide you could drive a truck through it.

Charlie… JC rolled off of me, then, like he was doing a brake dance. He spun around on his butt, then got onto his hands and knees just above my head. Then we kissed an upside down kiss, it was wild, it was so sexy. Then he started moving down my body, licking my nipples, as I licked his, holding my head up was hurting a bit so I reached out and grabbed a couch pillow, and put it under my head, thinking how much better that felt. By then he had worked his way to my bellybutton, and was flicking his tongue playing with it. I was licking his stomach and he shuttered, then he reached my manhood, and I his, we both started stroking each other, for a few minutes.

JC spoke saying. "It’s so beautiful Charlie, and so nice and hard. Take me now please? I'm so close to coming."

"Me too," I replied. Then I felt the warmth of his mouth on my manhood, oh God, did it ever feel good, no, it felt great, no wonderful, and I jerked with excitement. Then I sucked JC's manhood into my mouth, working my way onto it, sucking, flicking my tongue in and out of the pee slit. I could feel it. Every time JC jerked from pleasure, I felt it on my cock.

Then JC pulled off, saying "I’m going to shoot soon love."

JC… Oh god Charlie was working my cock so nicely; I was about to blow my load. His tongue was darting in and out of the pee slit, and his hands were pinching my nipples. The sensation was driving me wild with unbridled pleasure, then I moaned "Charlieee don’t stoppp, I can't holddd....” I began unloading my love juice into Charlie’s eager mouth, shot after shot, until I wanted to just collapse on top of him, but wanted to give him the pleasure he'd just given me.

Then Charlie began to speak, "My God, that was the best tasting love juice I have ever tasted. Come here, love, and taste it. OH no I am coming, don't stoppp, please don't stoppp," then I emptied my load of nectar into JC's waiting mouth, first one shot, then another, and another and then I was spent. JC with a mouth full of my nectar, turned around and lay, on top of me head to head. Then we kissed our tongues dancing and the love nectar mixing. Oh what a taste it was. Like a rare wine, that was young and old mixed, we laid there on the living room floor, both naked except for our white socks, holding each other, kissing, and hugging, our cocks pressed together, both flaccid, but neither of us caring, we both had just experience heaven.

JC… "Let’s take a shower together, Charlie!"

Charlie… "How about submerging in a Jacuzzi instead?"

JC… I smiled at him. "Sounds like a great idea.” I knew we were going to be together forever, or would we? God I hope so.

Charlie… JC got to his feet, holding out his hand for me, I grabbed it and held it tight, then he pulled me to my feet, and we headed to my bathroom. I started the water in the Jacuzzi.

JC bent over and pulled my socks off, then took his own off. Now, both naked, we got into the bath, facing each other. We rested our heads on the back of the tub. We were both tired, and spent, we relaxed for a bit. I spoke saying,

Charlie... "Want me to wash your back?"

JC... "Thought you’d never ask?” Then I turned around with my back to Charlie; he began to soap me up rubbing and stroking my back. It felt wonderful, and was so relaxing; I lay back into his chest, and was about to fall asleep, when I heard him say.

Charlie... "How about we change positions, cowboy?” My god why did I say that? Then I said, "Sorry, JC, God I’m sorry for calling you that.”

JC... "Don’t be sorry, Charlie, there is nothing wrong with calling me that.” We changed positions in the tub. I’m sure he was not thinking of me as James, or was he? Either way, I didn’t care. If he loved me half as much as he did James, I would be in heaven.

Charlie… I didn’t say anything, while we moved into reverse positions, I was now sitting with my back to JC, and he was soaping up my back, and rubbing it so softly and gently, that I just wanted to lie-back and go to sleep. We stayed in the tub until we both looked like prunes, then I asked, "Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

JC… "Are you kidding? Why did you ask?” I had been thinking all the time, how was I going to ask the same question.

Charlie… "Because I love you," I hoped he felt the same way.

JC stood and stepped out of the tub, reaching for a towel, then reached for me. He helped me get out of the tub. Then said, "Let me help you my love."

Then we each dried the other, in the most loving and tender way. We moved into my bedroom, pulled back the covers, and crawled in side by side.

JC looked at me and said, "Want to make love again, now?"

"I would love to, but this old man needs some rest.” Then I paused to think. Oh how I wish he would've come to me when David kicked him out. "After that wild romp we had in the living room, I’m afraid I am rather tired.” I hoped this wouldn’t cause him to change his mind, because, I was really falling in love with him.

JC… "That's Ok, Charlie; I love you and can wait forever if you need to.” I hoped this was the start of a lasting love.

Charlie… I rolled over close to JC, into a spoon position, with my arm over his side resting on his stomach. Whispering into his ear, "goodnight, sleep well, I love you.

JC replied, "It feels so nice with you lying there like that. Don't move; let's just lie like this forever." I still wanted more of him, but I knew in my heart, that I would.

Charlie… We fell asleep like that, for how long I don't know, but when I woke up I found we were still in the same position, but my hand was now resting on JC's manhood which was at attention again. I thought, oh how nice it would be to be young again. I lightly squeezed it then started slowly stroking it. I ran my fingers over the tip, playing with the skin on the underside of the gland, that little spot that is so tender and sensitive. It jerked each time I touched it. I could feel a little drop of pre-come leaking from it, then, he moaned, so I stopped, not wanting to wake him. I continued to lie there until I knew he was fast asleep, then, I began all over again, loving it, and enjoying the feeling of holding his manhood in my hand. I guess I dozed off again for a bit, cause the next time I opened my eyes, I saw a beautiful pair of blue eyes staring back at me, and my hand was still holding his ever so hard manhood. Then he spoke saying.

JC… "You seem to like that?” I smiled at him.

Charlie… "You don't know the half of it. I woke up during the night and played with it for a long time.” I was about to start again!

JC… "Why didn't you wake me?” I wished he would have.

Charles… "I wanted to let you sleep, and for my own selfish reasons of enjoying the feel of you, every part of you.” Oh how I loved the feel of him.

JC… "Want to make love Hon?” Oh please, please say yes, oh please?

Charlie… I just started grasping his manhood tighter, and stroking it longer and slower, until JC started to moan again. Then I rolled over on top of him. I said,

"I want to make love to you my way, can I?"

JC… "I am yours. Do with me as you like, Charlie.” Wondering what kind of treat I was about to receive?

Charlie… "Would you open that night stand drawer and get the KY jelly out please?"

JC rolled over slightly and retrieved the tube of KY jelly and handed it to me. Then I slid down his body until my mouth was about to engulf his manhood, telling him to spread his legs wide. I opened the KY and took my right index finger, and lubed it up, along with his rosebud. Then I started pushing my finger into him ever so slowly until I heard him groan. Then I started licking his balls, sucking them into my mouth one at a time switching them and working my finger into his ass. He was jerking with pure pleasure each time that I touched his prostate. I then began licking the underside of his cock like an ice cream cone, not wanting to let it melt. I could tell he was about to loose it, but I just kept it up, then I sucked the head into my mouth, still fingering his insides, which were so warm and tender. Then with my free hand I reached up and pinched one of his nipples, and he let out a loud groan of pure pleasure.

JC… "Oh God, Charlie, oh shiiiit!!! I'm about to loose it! You’re driving me wild.” I was feeling the river of no return start to flow... “I’m cominggg, oh love I’m cominggg...” I shot first one load, then another down Charlie's throat. I could see my love working my manhood, and I felt the unbelievable pleasure he was giving me, in the ass, with his fingers.

Charlie… I slowly pulled my fingers out of his ass, and slid up his body and began kissing him; letting him have a taste of his love nectar. We just lay like that, kissing and snuggling, for it seemed like hours, but we noticed it was getting daylight outside, so we both got up and headed for the shower. I said “Do you want to take one together, JC?”

JC… "Is there any other way love?” Oh what a wonderful night that was!

Charlie… We both got into the shower, got wet, then turned off the shower, then, I soaped up JC, until he looked like a snowman, then he did the same to me. We hugged, sliding around on each other; the soap made us so slick, we horsed around, playing greased pig. I tried holding him and he would break free, then he would try keeping me from getting away. Then I grabbed him by the cock, and it slipped away too. So we turned the water back on and rinsed each other off. We took one towel and I first dried JC. Then he dried me with the same towel, taking longer to dry me, because the towel was somewhat wet. We chuckled at how stupid that was. JC then left for the guestroom to get dressed and I dressed; then went out into the Kitchen finding Clyde already preparing food. I said,

"Good morning Clyde.”

Clyde... "Good Morning Charlie, looks like the two of you made up?” I smiled at him.

Charlie... "Well I guess you could say that.” I looked at him with a sheepish grin, as my face flushed.

Clyde … "I’m glad to hear that. You two looked like the world was about to collapse on you last night.” Nice to see Charlie's happy again.

JC came into the room saying, "Good morning Clyde , something smells good."

Clyde… "How was your night JC, you look happy."

JC… "It was marvelous, just marvelous, is all I can say, and that old man.” I pointed at Charlie, "was out of this world."

Charlie... I was blushing; a deep shade of pink, and Clyde was looking at me, with a smile on his face. Just knowing he knew what had happened, not the details but in general he knew.

Clyde… "Well like I just told, Charlie, I am happy you two made up."

JC said, "We certainly did, and how.” Looking at Charlie’s bright red face, then I said, "What are you blushing for Charlie."

Charlie… I said, sheepishly, "Well Clyde has seen me with James, but that was a long, long time ago."

JC said, “What’s for breakfast? I’m starving!” I wanted to change the subject.

Clyde replied, "Going to have French waffles, with strawberries and whipped cream, bacon, sausage, and coffee.

Breakfast was served on an as you ate basis, so JC was first with his, and he wolfed it down. I said, "Boy you worked up and appetite last night," chuckling at him.

JC... "Hell yah, it was a lot of work, and this flight attendant, isn’t use to that kind of work.” I snickered at Charlie.

Clyde spoke next saying;"well you both look like you need a few more hours of sleep.” Then he laughed, trailing off to a chuckle.

Charlie... I just smiled at them both, knowing we needed the rest. I asked JC, "What would you like to do today? Thinking if I were he, what would I enjoy doing today.

JC just sat there for a few minutes thinking, with a contemplating smile about him. Then he said, "Well, I really hadn’t thought that much about it, but maybe we could just drive around town, and the surrounding area, so I can see the place. At least I could tell folks I have seen Casper . ” Then I started snickering, with a sheepish grin.

Charlie... "Let me get Carl on the line and set up a tour for us, if that’s what you would like?"

JC... "That sounds great, Charlie."

Just then the phone rang, and Clyde answered it, "Hello Clyde speaking, can I help you?” Listening, then "Ok Greg here he is" then looking at me saying, "for you Charlie."

I took the phone saying, "Hello Greg, how are you today?"

Greg said, "Doing fine, but we have a small problem, and I think it will need your attention?"

"What is it?” I wondered where this was going, not wanting to ruin what JC and I had just come to understand about each other.

"Well it seems we need to go back to Munich about the hotel, and both Carrie and I have to be there. There is also a short meeting in Honolulu about our holdings there, that has to be attended by one of us?"

This story is also posted to Nifty Archives under Adult Friends.<br />A Second Chance by Tickie copyrighted by the author<br /><br />A Second Chance<br />By: Tickie<br />(Copyrighted by the author)<br />Editor: Radio Rancher
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..