Jump to content
    Tickie
  • Author
  • 4,036 Words
  • 7,537 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Second Chance - 1. Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Casper, Wyoming 1956, I was in High School, and I fell in love with James, we were both Juniors, of course, James didn't know that I had fallen in love with him, at the time. I was much to scared to even consider approaching him, or trying to tell him. What a beautiful boy, he was. James R Andersen was (yes, I even know his Birthday and where he was born. It helps having other friends, working in the school office). He was a real athlete. He was on the swim team, baseball team, and basketball team, so much so he was already being scouted by the University of Wyoming ’s Basketball, and Swimming Teams. He had every girl in the school after him, I would have given my life for just a smile from him, but I don't think he even noticed me.

My family, oh yes, my family, my Dad, Shaun Allen Lambert, was the owner of an investment company, and had done very well for himself, and the family. Money was never a problem for me, my Mom, Mary, would give me anything I asked for, within reason. I always had nice clothes and I was an only child. Now, of course, you know, if I needed spending money, which of them I talked to. I don't think I let that get in the way of being thrifty, of course that's my opinion, my father wouldn't say that. He told me, "Charles, you should save your money, and invest it. Make your money work for you, not the other way around." Oh yes I am Charles James Lambert, blond hair, blue eyed, 6 foot tall high school boy. I was always Charles to my parents and other relatives. I was Chuck, to my close friends, which were very few, because I was scared, that my liking the male, more then the female, form; being gay, queer, or homo, was not acceptable in the middle of Wyoming in the 1950's.

My Senior Year was not much different than my junior year. Both, James and I were graduating with honors. I did well in academics, and was going on to the University of Wyoming, studying Business Law, and James was given a scholarship for Basketball and Swimming, and from what I heard he was majoring in Business Administration.

Of course, I still did not have the guts to approach him, I just knew what his answer would be, and I would rather go through life never knowing, than to get a rejection from him. God knows why I waited so long, all the lost years, but that's all water under the bridge so to speak.

It was in our Senior year at the University of Wyoming ,or U of W, as it’s called, that something happened that well..... It’s hard to put into words. Oh hell just let me tell it like it was. At Christmas break, I was driving home from Laramie , and there was a car broke down on the Highway, out in the middle of NO WHERE, Wyoming , about half way between Laramie and Casper . No, not the friendly ghost, although there was enough white for his whole family and then some. The snow was falling, the wind was howling and it was so, so cold. I was having a terrible time just keeping my 4x4 on the road (My parents had seen fit to give me a new Jeep CJ6 with custom hard top for my High School graduation), I knew I had to stop and help out, you don't live in Wyoming, and not stop to help in a blizzard. It was the worst blizzard I had seen in many years.... I pulled up as close as I could, to the vehicle, and honked my horn to let the others know I was there.

Someone opened the door of the stuck, vehicle and stepped out into the snow bank, holding a suitcase, stumbled and fell to the ground.

I opened my door and stepped out to help the other driver, as I stepped around to the other side of the jeep I reached them, put out my hand, and they grabbed my hand, I pulled and they got up and I opened the passengers door of the jeep, and he tossed his suitcase into the back seat and got in, Closing the door in a hurry to keep the snow out.

I still didn't know who he was. I was more worried about how there were, than concerned about who they were.

Heading back to the drivers side, I opened the door and got in, turned to speak and, "OH MY GOD” ...the most beautiful man in the world was sitting there... inside my jeep looking at me...I was shocked, there was a lump in my throat, I was so scared... There he was, the hunk of a man, yes the hunk of a man, I could never approach, sitting there smiling at me.

James spoke, "My name is James Andersen, Thank You, Thank you! It's so damn cold out there. I thought I would freeze to death tonight, I really did you know."

I froze up, not from the cold, as I spit the words out at him, "No problem, help anyone stuck in “NO WHERE". God that sounded so dorky, and so stupid. what an idiot, I was embarrassing myself, so bad, I had a hard time thinking, let alone speaking, was it from the cold, or was it that he was sitting there next to me in my jeep, next to me... next to me... this is the closest we have ever been in our lives. I thought to myself thank you God, Thank you.

He spoke again, "Could you turn up the heater a bit.”

He was freezing... I could see it in his face. He was dressed warm but he looked to be wet, his clothes were soaking, the water dripping off them. And the heater was already on high heat.

I looked at him and said, "James you need to get out of those wet clothes... you'll be warmer without them on.”

James looked at me and asked? "Aren’t you Charles Lambert?"

Oh MY GOD he knew my name! How did he know? I was never one to be seen and wasn’t popular in school. U of W was very large and we never, well almost never saw each other around the campus.

"Yes," I replied, still astonished at how he knew my name.

He sensed this as he spoke, "Well I remember you from High School, you graduated with honors, didn't you?"

“Yes," Geeze stupid say more then yes...you do have a brain don't you...but it’s all I could muster...

James put out his hand in a gesture to shake mine. "Well please to meet you," His hand shaking from the cold, was he nervous... maybe both... who knows?

"Pleased to me you too James!" reaching for his hand, I was shaking so bad, I was sure he would notice, but he took hold and squeezed with a man size squeeze...tight and strong.

But I did not remember the words spoken, just the electric shock that traveled into my hand, up my arm, into my heart. I have no words, to say how I felt, but did he have the same feeling or was it just wishful thinking, playing tricks on me? Of course we'd never been this close before.

James was shivering as he sat there next to me. "I think you are right Charles, I'll shed some of these clothes they are really wet. I was out of the car a long time trying to dig it out of the snow so I could get back on the road, but that was hopeless you know."

Oh my, I didn’t think he would do that, not in front of me, but who was I, just another kid, no young man, no some sort of ... who knows what ...stop it, stop it a little voice told me...

He started to shed the clothes and I just stared at him, what a hunk he was. First, off came the parka, then the jacket, then his soaking shoes and socks. He was still soaked to the skin, and freezing still.

I just blurted out, "take off the rest," scared to death he would, wanting him to but scared he would think I was oh well you know... Oh why did I tell him that, I knew that he wouldn’t, but, he did it! I was shocked! He took off his shirt and tee shirt, then his trousers. There he sat in just his jockeys. God he was beautiful, blond hair, deep blue eyes, and a beautiful face, still wet; with just a light trace of hair down his chest, between two of the most beautiful quarter sized amber nipples, down to a cute inny belly button. Then the pleasure trail vanished under the waist band of his jockeys. My eyes moved down those long legs, powerful legs, to his feet, not big feet, not little either, just the right size, for him. Oh, baby bear, eat your heart out! For being a basketball player, he was not too tall; 6 foot 4 inches. He just sat there, still shaking like a leaf in the wind.

"You look like you are still freezing, James?"

“I am" he replied, asking if that heater would get any hotter?

I said, "Sorry that’s as hot as it gets, but let’s get a move on, so we can get to Rock River . I think that’s the closest town. There’s a motel there, I know of, and we can get a room or two, if that's ok with you?"

Still shivering he replied, "One room is fine with me, I’m used to sharing rooms. You do know I play for the U of W’s Basketball Team, don’t you?"

“One room will be fine for the night. Oh yes I know, I hear you play very well too!" God what a dork I am, that’s the best I can say to this hunk. I was excited for some reason, I knew the reason, but my mind kept saying; this is just a normal guy, not a gay one...stupid, stupid, don't go there not now!

It took only about 45 minutes to get to Rock River , I pulled into the small motel and told James, "You just wait here and stay warm until I get back."

With a laugh James winked at me, "Ok Charles, I don't plan on getting out of the jeep dressed like this.

Again my heart pounded, God could this really be happening, the love of my life was smiling at me. I had to stop thinking like this. Nothing was going to happen. I had to quit thinking like an idiot. I had no reason to think he would ever do that... but I could dream couldn’t I. ?

I went into the office and rang the bell.

"Hello"! Came from somewhere within the bowels of the little motel.

"Do you have a room that a couple of stranded college kids could get for the night?"

“Stranded." he said.

"Yes, my friend's car is stuck about 20 miles south of here, on the west side of the road, deep in the bar pit."

The gentleman told me that in the morning, the tow truck might be able to go out and get the car for James. Then he told me that it would be $25 plus tax, for the night for a double room.

I told him I would take it; signing the register and getting the key. I went back to the jeep and we headed for the room.

James asked me before I got out of the Jeep, "Can you open the door for me so I can just run in; I’m not planning on getting dressed here."

"Oh okay," I said happily. I hopped out, went to the door fumbled with the key and after a few moments of fumbling, I opened it for James. He ran from the Jeep, into the room in a flash.

I grabbed his suitcase from the back seat, then I grabbed mine, I lugged them both into the room. Then I went back out and retrieved James’ wet clothes; brought them into the room and hung them up to dry.

James came over to me, as I turned around. He took me in a huge bear hug, and squeezed the hell out of me.

"Thanks so much for saving my life. I owe you big time, my friend. I really do thank you!"

I was trying to get my jacket off as he hugged me, so he stopped until I was free of it. Then he came at me again and hugged me. Only this time he planted a big kiss on my lips. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD, what just happened? My mind was a blur, I felt faint, my heart was racing. Time seemed to stand still; not knowing what to do, but knowing in my heart what I wanted to do, namely, take him right here and now! On the other hand, my rational mind was screaming; was he trying to seduce me or was it just a friendly kiss of thanks? Whatever it was I enjoyed it so much, that my manhood was standing tall right then and there...I want to say your welcome or something, but the words would not come...

James said, "I hope you don't mind, I have been secretly admiring you, for years, never having the nerve to speak to you, I was always afraid you’d be a snob, oh shit that came out wrong! Sorry oh so sorry Charles, I just don't know why I didn't. I guess I was afraid of being outted by the rich kid, oh yes the cute kid. Oh Charles, I even envied you; you were always so handsome, your clothes were so neat, you looked, oh yes, looked like you just stepped out of a HOLLYWOOD movie set."

James…

I thought, God is this going to come out right... here is the guy that just saved my life and here I am trying to get him in bed... God he is going to just walk out and never look back...

Charles…

I shouted back, "Me! Mind! Never!"

James…

I looked at him. I was a little puzzled. I said, "Oh, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that Charles, Oh my! I didn't mean it like that.” Again, I thought to myself, Your lying, your lying to your self...stop it now, and say what you mean or you will lose any chance you have, take the gamble, my mind kept saying..

Charles…

All I could say was "Shhh! don't be sorry, I have wanted to kiss you for a long time, James!"

I was now staring at the huge erection in his jockeys that was trying very hard (no pun intended) to get out.... He looked down at his manhood. Then he looked at me, and smiled broadly.

James…

"Well if this is what kissing you does, then I meant it like that."

Charles…

I was so moved by that remark, I started taking off my shoes then socks, saying nothing ... James came up and started unbuttoning my shirt, whispering in my ear, "would you like to shower with me?"

I just continued to undress, my mind was in a frenzy, with thoughts of where this was going, as he watched me, my manhood grew harder than I could imagine, I have to admit, I was never this hard before.. Here stood the love of my life, and he wanted to take a shower with me. Thoughts ran through my head; why did you wait so long? you are so stupid, not stupid, stupid, not stupid....stop fighting this you idiot, let it happen if it's gonna...

I said, "Oh yes, I have been wanting to do that all my life, or at least ever since I first saw you in High School." I was still uneasy with him, not knowing or understanding what was going on. Just hoping he wanted the same...could he really want the same; no it couldn't be?

James with the look of love in his eyes spoke, "Charles I want you, I have wanted you for so long, too long, oh too, too long."

“James, please, oh please, are you sure?" I paused for a moment, then I smiled and said, "Just call me Charlie, please. Charles is so formal and proper."

I was in my boxers and he in his jockeys... I looked at him standing there, in the middle of the room, his manhood so, so hard. I knew where this was going...or was it?... of course it was, I thought. Just then he grabbed my hand and a bolt of lighting shot into me, up my arm and into my chest, my heart raced, and my stomach filled with butterflies, and my hardness was about ready to explode. He pulled me into himself, and began tightly hugging me, with both arms around me and then he kissed me hard and wild, his tongue was pressing into my mouth and I was trying just as hard to get mine into his, like to eels fighting for a cave to play in. We ground our hips together, our cocks danced with each other’s. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of his jockeys, pulled them down over his strong muscled thighs, down his long silky legs, until they were in a heap on the floor... All without us even parting our lips, our tongues were still dancing together, then, he pushed me back.

I said, "No, no don't stop now, please don't ever stop James."

James spoke with passion in his voice, "Call me Jim pleaseeee, Charlie."

“Oh yes". I said in a groan, "Oh Jim, don't stop now.

Jim, panting now, said, "Oh! God, how I have wanted to do this for so long, and what a waist, what a waist...I don't want this to end, ever."

“Me too," I said...with another groan.

He pulled my boxers off and pulled me into the shower. His skin was still cold, but he was oh so hot, too hot, no not too hot, too horny, no not too horny, oh shit, it feels oh so good.....we were grinding our cocks together and stroking each other's backs, the water was washing all the freezing cold out of his skin, and the passion of the moment was also adding to the heat.

I said, "Can we make love all night? I never want tonight to end."

A deeper kiss was his answer, saying in a whisper "Oh yes my love,"

"No, it couldn't be, it's to fast." tailing off saying in a whisper, "no one can fall in love that fast" Or can they, no, yes, oh yes, oh yes you can, I am in love with him, so why not him with me?

He said with a gasp of breath into my ear, "oh yes you can!" as he began to take deeper, and deeper breaths, then he let out with a loud, "Oh Charlie I love you, god we have waaaaaaaaaited for tooooo many years for this to happen... I felt wave after wave of muscles twitching, as he shot load after load on to my stomach, gasping, as his leg started shaking. I yelled, no whispered, not talk, just yelled, "Oh Jimmmmm I’m coming ohhhhhhhhhh shiiiiit." I shot my load onto his chest.

We just held each other for what seemed liked hours, in the hot shower. Thank goodness, it was a motel, or we would have been standing in ice cold water by then.

Jim said, "Charlie, I love you, oh how I love you, why, why did we wait, so long."

We were still shaking, coming down from the height of our passion, I said, "I don't know, too scared of rejection, or worse, being outed, who knows, but Jim, truthfully I have loved you from the first day I saw you."

We stepped out of the shower, each grabbed a towel. We took turns drying each other's bodies. We kissed, and kissed, with more kisses and more kisses...then Jim walked over to one of the two beds and pulled back the covers, "Come here Charlie my love, I want you next to me tonight and forever, yes Charlie, tonight and forever!"

Not saying a word, I walked over to the bed and held out my arms, with the biggest smile I ever had on my face, I looked into his deep dark blue eyes and said, "Jim, my love, I'll never leave you. I have waited too long for this night."

Jim pulled me into bed and we cuddled up. The heat of our bodies, oh yes, the heat was intense. I was on my side and he was facing my back, legs to legs, chest to back, his cock rested between my cheeks, his head lay on my shoulder. Jim whispered, "Want to make love again?"

“Oh yes", I said, "but not now, I just want to lie here with you, be with you, in your arms. Just hold me, please, oh hold me close and pinch me, oh, oh this has to be a dream, it can't be real, no it can't be real."

“Charlie! It's real, my love, it's so real! I will hold you for as long as you like my love. We have forever if you want it.”

“Jim! If, I WANT? Oh God, how badly, I want, how could I not want you, after wanting you for so long, for ever so long now." God Thank you, Thank you for this blizzard tonight.

********

The blizzard that night was statewide or at least the central part of Wyoming , and there were others on the road, others getting stuck, and waiting for help. Yes, Charlie's parents were out in this storm as well, trying to get back to the ranch. That's where Charlie was born and raised, that was home, and where he was heading that Christmas break, when he saw the stranded car that held his beloved Jim.

It was dark and the snow was howling north of Casper . On the highways, were snowplows, doing their jobs, keeping the roads passable. If anyone has been in a blizzard, in a real down to brass tacks blizzard, you will know that you loose sight of the road, you loose sight of even headlights, there are times when you have no idea where the hell you are. It’s just white, pure white, and nothing you do will change what's out in the snow. Antelope, Cows, Horses, Elk, you name it, anything can be on the road, even snow plows, doing there jobs.

Charlie's parents, both of them, were in Casper shopping, now headed home, Shaun was trying so hard to see what was ahead, he should have pulled over, but he was determined to get home, back to the ranch. In a flash, out of the snow, there was a cow, a huge cow, right in middle of the road. He hit the brakes, which did nothing on the snow covered road, and the car started to spin out of control, then he yelled, “MARY, Oh god, hold on love!” ...and then there was the sound of metal crunching, bending, glass breaking, and then, silence, dead solid silence, no light, no sound, nothing, then there was a golden orange flickering of light, then nothing again.

As the snowplow rounded the curve what the driver saw was a huge ball of flames, in the middle of the road. He picked up his radio and called for the Highway Patrol. He told them to hurry, that he was afraid there were deaths at the scene of this accident.

Poor, Poor, Charlie, he would forever curse the day that he had thanked God for that Blizzard!

This story is also posted to Nifty Archives under Adult Friends.<br />A Second Chance by Tickie copyrighted by the author<br /><br />A Second Chance<br />By: Tickie<br />(Copyrighted by the author)<br />Editor: Radio Rancher
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I enjoyed the overall premise of the story. It was meant to read like a real as-it-happened but got a little jumbled.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..