Jump to content
    Tickie
  • Author
  • 3,391 Words
  • 1,892 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Second Chance - 13. Chapter 13

We arrived back at Buckaroo; both JC and I were stuffed, and uncomfortable. So we just lay back and buckled up in the recliners. Carl got us some sodas, as we already had to many mixed drinks. The flight back to Casper went well.

The remainder of JC's two-week visit was wonderful. We traveled to Yellowstone National Park, in North Western Wyoming. And spent four days there, enjoying the sights of the natural wonders of the park, and those of each other. We still hadn't got to the point of total commitment. But we were getting closer, I could feel it. All to soon, JC had to return to work, as he would not quit his job without proper notification, which he gave as he started his shift. I thought that was commendable of him. I hated to see him go. I knew it was only going to be for two weeks, but those two weeks were going to be pure unadulterated hell. I, along with Cowboy his and crew, took JC to Salt Lake City, Utah to pick up the first flight of his new shift. Saying goodbye was so very hard, but we planned on staying in touch by phone, at his every stop, no matter what the time was, and we did. JC's shift ended in Houston, Texas, and we were waiting there for him.

I was sitting in the lounge on Cowboy not noticing the time, When JC came running into the cabin. I jumped up and ran to him, with my arms open wide, and we hugged and kissed, each other like it had been years since we were together. I told him, "This is the last time we'll be apart, for ever and always."

"I agree love," He replied, with tears in his eyes then he kissed me again, and again and again.

"Richard, take us home, will you please?" I said.

"Yes boss, wheels up in 20 minutes."

Carl… I looked at the two of them and said, "Your room is all ready, why don't you two love birds go enjoy it." I gave them an evil grin... gesturing to the back of the plane.

Charlie… I pulled away from JC, took his hand and pulled him to the master bedroom, then closed and locked the door for the first time. Then started to remove his clothes and he started on me. "Oh God, JC, I have missed you so very much!" I gazed into his deep, dark, blue, eyes. As I pulled the last of JC's clothes off except for his white socks.

JC… I held my finger to his lips, saying, "Shhh, Me too." I pulled the last of Charlie's clothes off except for his white socks, and we got on to the bed, on top, I wanted no confinement of bed linen to interfere with what we had in mind.

We kissed, deep passionate kisses, our tongues danced together again. We were feeling each others mouths, oh the soft silky insides, pushing our tongues in so deep, we sucked our tongues in and out. Our chests were pressed together, and our cocks were grinding into each other. We were working our cocks harder and harder into each other’s groins. We stroked each other's backs, playing in each other's hair. I was about ready to come, and JC was moaning with deep sighs. Then with the mighty thrust of the engines pushing us ever so much tighter together as Cowboy raised off the ground suspended in air, so were we, and we both climaxed with that feeling. It couldn't have been the absence of making love for two weeks, could it? We both chuckled at the sensation Cowboy had provided. We just licked each other clean of our love juices. Then after a long time, lying together, just holding, and kissing each other, not saying more then two words, we separated and lay there facing each other and stared into each others eyes. For us it seemed like speaking was not needed anymore. We just seemed to know what we needed or wanted. It was such a wonderful feeling.

We got up and headed for the shower. Of course, we took one together, not having a lot of time, we dressed and headed back out to the main cabin. We found the rest of the crew there, all grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

Carl spoke first, "The love birds are back."

Clyde, laughing said, "Oh yes you can see it all over there faces." He pointed at JC.

JC reached up to feel his face, thinking did I miss something, scared he had, he said, "there's nothing on my face, is there?"

Charlie… I started laughing; knowing Clyde was pulling his leg. "You’re such a kidder, Clyde, you got him to check it."

JC… I began to laugh over the joke, "You just watch it, Clyde I’ll get you back for this."

Charlie… We landed back in Casper, and went back to the ranch. I had talked to Greg again about the progress on turning the ranch into a working outfit. He had already had several bids on the construction parts, and he was still looking for a Forman or manager for it. I talked with him about the possibilities of having JC run it. Greg thought it would be great if he wanted to do it. I was going to talk to JC when the time was right. It was evening now, and the flight and dinner were behind us. JC and I were sitting in the living room alone; yes the house was empty except for us.

"I have something I would like to talk to you about, JC?"

"What is it Hon?"

"I have been looking into turning this place into a working ranch, did you know that?" I wanted to know if he had heard anything about it.

JC… "I had heard some of the others talking about it, Yes!" I wondered what was on his mind.

Charlie… "We have several bids on the construction of a bunk house and kitchen building, cowhands are not hard to come by, we just need a good Forman or manager."

JC… I thought for a few minutes, then said, "I only know of one young man that lives on a working ranch, but he is only 19 or 20."

Charlie… "That's not exactly what I had on my mind, I was thinking more on the lines of you taking the job, as a manager, not a Forman. Maybe your young man could work for you?"

JC… "Oh Charlie, you would trust me with that. I don’t know diddlie shit about a ranch!" I laughed at Charlie, then, I said, "Sorry Hon, that didn’t come out right."

Charlie… "It’s ok, I was just wondering, nothing but ideas right now." I wondered who this young man was, is it someone from his past, an old lover? Don’t go there, I told myself. Then I asked. "By the way who is the young man you are talking about?"

JC… "Michael Hendricks, he was someone I met on a flight and I dumped a cup of coffee on." I laughed, as I remembered the event.

"What’s so funny?"

"I spilled a cup of coffee in his lap on a flight and he got burned and needed some minor first aid."

"How minor was it?" I was laughing now.

"Well I took him into the restroom onboard, and put some ointment on his thigh, I was lucky it spilled on there and not in his crotch." I was still laughing.

"Oh! That would have been funny."

"Well now it is, but then, all I could think of was me loosing my job, and the airline getting sued."

"Well, was that it?" Still not knowing, how he knew so much.

"Well for the flight yes, he gave me his e-mail address, and phone number, he lived on a ranch just outside of Tempe. He was only 16 at the time, so I e-mailed him a few weeks later wanting to know how he was doing. He replied asking me to come out to the ranch for dinner. Then with his folks approval I accepted."

"Sounds like you had made a friend of him?"

"Yes Charlie he is a friend, and always will be. But that’s as far as it went. The boy is gay also, and was having a ruff time. I became his mentor, but nothing more. Not to say he didn’t try, because he tried many times to get in my pants, but I am not turned on my younger guys. I love them older." I looked at Charlie with a sexy grin on my face. "But you know that!"

"I wasn’t worried love."

"Well I wanted you to know up front about Mike and me." I was still looking at Charlie with a sincere look of love in my eyes.

"He was going to college at the University of Arizona, studying agriculture and ranching. The last I heard he was graduating this spring."

"Sounds like he might be the kind of young man we could use?" If JC thinks he is the man for the job it’s going to be his.

"Well there is only one problem I can think of, that is, whether or not he is planning on taking over, their ranch."

"Why don’t you call him and ask? Do you think its to late tonight?" I was interested in meeting this young man.

"They’re on the same time zone, let me go call him. I’ll be right back Hon."

JC...

I went back to the extra office, which was at one time James', and sat down. I Fumbled through my wallet looking for Mike's phone number, then I found it. I placed the call, and waited for the answer?

"Hello"

"Hello, there this is JC, is Mike home?" It was his mother!

"Hello JC, it's been a long time, how are you?

"I'm just great. I'm living in Casper, Wyoming now!"

"Oh my, what a move, are you still working for Delta?"

"No, to be honest I gave notice a few weeks ago." Not wanting to go further until I had a chance to talk with Mike.

"Well let me get Mike for you, and we can chat later if you have time?"

"Sure"

I waited only a few minutes, and then Mike came on the phone saying

"Hello JC, where you been? I was looking for you a few weeks ago."

"I'm doing great bud. Are you where you can talk in private?

"I can be, hold on for a bit... I’ll be right back." I heard a click and then silence for what seemed like 5 minutes. But really wasn't.

Mike…

"Ok I'm back, I transferred the call to my own phone, and here is the number." He gave me his private phone number.

"Thanks, I'll need that, but the reason I am calling is that I may have a wonderful job for you if you are interested?"

"Well yes, But I am still in school until June, after that sure." I thought, what kind of a job could he find for me?

"Well can you get away for a few days this week?

"Maybe, what's going on JC?"

"Well it's a long story, but I have found my true love." Being interrupted in mid sentence...

"Oh my! Who is it?"

"Hold on a sec. let me finish ok? Anyway back to the story... His name is Charles Lambert, and yes he is my man, he owns a billion-dollar company and also a 5000-acre ranch in Casper, Wyoming. He wants to turn it into a working cattle ranch. Does that sound like something you would like to do?

"Maybe, depending on what he wants of me." I thought, don’t toy with me.

"Well can you get away? And come up for a few days? Don't worry about how to get here, if you can get to the Phoenix airport, General Aviation Terminal, we will have a plane come get you. I think, I have to check with him first though. But before I do, I want to know when and if you want to come up?

"Sure I can make it a point to get away, but, JC, do I have a chance at it?" This sounds nice but is it?

"There are lots of things in the air over this new ranch idea, and the buildings are out on bid now, We are looking for a Forman/manager, or manager and a Forman as two different folks. Don't know yet but I have told him about you, all about you."

"You told him About me, all of it, even about my being gay?" Why would he do that?

"Yes, Mike I keep no secrets from Charlie, he is my lover, and we are soon to be committed to each other. Have you told your folks about you being gay yet?"

"Well yes, about six months ago"

"How did they take it?

"Well they kind of already knew about it, as mom found some of my DVD's in my room one day. But she never told me or dad about it."

"That was nice of her. So she waited for you to tell them?"

"Yes, she was very accepting. All that time I was so scared, but with no reason, except for Dad, and believe it or not, he understood."

"Well Mike I would love to chat all night but I do have to go. Can you call me back at this number?" I gave him the house number...

"When you know when you can come up?"

"Sure, will do"

"One other thing Mike, what were your plans before I asked you this question?" God I should have asked that question first... dummy.

"JC I really hadn't thought about it. I guess work here at the ranch with mom and dad, but other than that. Nothing"

"Do your folks need you their, cause if they do, I don't want you running off on them. Maybe you should talk it over with them too?"

"I will JC, but I don't think they would stop me, This place is not that big that it would take us all to run. But I will talk to them."

Ok Mike take care, and please let me know in the next few days?'

"JC I will call you tomorrow, is that ok?"

"Sure Mike that's fine."

We hung up and I went back into the living room where Charlie was reading a book.

JC came back into the room with a smile on his face. He walked over and sat down beside me, He leaned over and kissed me, but he didn’t say a word, so I looked into his eyes and said. "Well what did he have to say?"

JC… "He seems interested, and I think he wants it, but there are a few loose ends he wants to talk to his parents about."

"What do you think of him JC? Your opinion and judgment are important to me, and always will be."

"Personally I think he'd be great. Mike said he would call back tomorrow and let me know when he can come up and see us."

"Would you like to go meet him, or just have Greg go get him?"

"Would you go too love?"

Charlie… "Of course if you wanted me to?"

JC… I paused for a second, then I replied, "Now that's a stupid question, I don't ever want to be away from you again."

Charlie… "Neither do I, love."

I looked at Charlie, and said, “I was thinking that maybe it would be better for him, if Greg picked him up. It would be more impressive don't you think?"

Charlie... "Good plan, JC, that would give Greg some time with him, to see what he's like, and he can make his recommendation as well." Then I paused thinking do I say this now or at some other time, do I come out an just ask him or do I do it subtle like, then I said, "Hon don't take that the wrong way, if you say he's ok I will hire him. I just want Greg to have a look. He is my right hand man...and I hope soon he will be yours as well."

JC... "What? What did you just say?" Did I just hear something important, or was it just a slip of the tongue?

Charlie... I was shaking like a little boy on his first day at school. I said, "Yes! Justyn Case Andersen! I love you so much it hurts! Even thinking for an instant that we could be apart would kill me. So would you except my hand and be my partner for the rest of our life?" My heart was pounding so hard and loud. I thought that for sure he could hear it. I was scared, hoping he would say yes, thinking it could be no.

JC… "God Oh God, Yes, I will, my love!" I pulled Charlie toward me. Then I kissed him pulling him even tighter into me until we felt like one, I kept kissing him more and more.

Charlie… JC then got up pulling me along, and headed for the bedroom. I felt like a slave on his way to the dungeon. When we arrived in the bedroom he began to remove my clothes, I reached out to remove his, but he stopped me. He had me completely undressed, I was naked and felt so naked; he had removed everything, all jewelry, and even my sexy white socks. I wondered what he was up to I asked, "What are you doing, love?" I had a strange but sexy feeling wash over me.

JC spoke saying, "I want to just look at you with nothing on, I want to admire your body. I want to behold you without sex. I hope you understand my love?" I just wanted to drink in his magnificent body; I wanted to study the man I loved without touching him. This was a truly strange sensation I was having; I have never felt anything like it before.

Charlie… "Ok my love, what do you want me to do?" I had never seen him looking like he was at this moment. The expression was one of total ecstasy, or bewilderment.

JC… "Could you just stand there for a little while, and turn now and then?"

Charlie… "Ok love," I smiled at him, not knowing what was coming next.

"Do you want a fashion show?" I kept smiling at him. This was turning me on so much my manhood was standing at attention. I mean really standing, at my age, standing straight up was a feat in itself.

JC… "Yes, please?" God he was turning me on, just watching him and his cock was so hard, and so proud. I was also very proud of him, my man, my love, and my true lover standing in all his magnificent glory.

Charlie… I was really turned on by now! I wanted to run over and rip off his clothes, but I held back. Then he, ever so slowly, began removing his shirt. I spoke saying, "About time, I was feeling like a freak in a freak show."

JC… "Oh my love, you are no freak, you are a God and I love you so very much." I continued to remove my clothes until I was just as naked as Charlie was. Then I asked him, "Please lay down on the bed, I want you to just watch me."

Charlie… I went over to the bed and lay down on it, watching JC parade around the room. It was so hot, and the scene in front of me was something I will remember for the rest of my life. And if we didn’t make love it didn't matter to me, I just wanted him to lie down and snuggle with me.

JC… "Charlie my love, can we just cuddle together tonight? I don't want to spoil this feeling with sex." I was in heaven and I didn't want making love to spoil it, I just wanted my love to hold me close.

Charlie... "We can do whatever you wish. I am yours forever, and ever!"

This story is also posted to Nifty Archives under Adult Friends.<br />A Second Chance by Tickie copyrighted by the author<br /><br />A Second Chance<br />By: Tickie<br />(Copyrighted by the author)<br />Editor: Radio Rancher
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..