Jump to content
    Tickie
  • Author
  • 3,567 Words
  • 1,938 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Second Chance - 11. Chapter 11

Well that phone call changed our plans, Greg and Carrie would take Cowboy, and go to Munich later, and I would take care of the meeting in Honolulu. My crew would be Richard, Carl, Clyde, and others. We would be taking Buckaroo.

I turned toward JC saying, “Sorry, but some unexpected business in Honolulu, I have to attend a short business meeting this afternoon.” I hated doing this to JC.

JC…”How do you plan on going?” I smiled at him, thinking to myself, he’ll take one of his planes, how silly of me.

“I’m taking Buckaroo, my flight crew, and, I'm hoping you'll join me. I know a fabulous restaurant in Honolulu where I would love your company. Would you like to go?” I hoped he’d say yes, and I was sure he would, but will he? Flying is nothing special for him.

JC said with a surprised snicker, “Do you think, for one minute, that I would stay here, without you? How could I refuse such a tempting offer?” I poked him in the ribs, smiling flirtatiously at him, which did not go unnoticed by Clyde, who was laughing hysterically at our antics.

Then Clyde spoke, “You two look like lovesick lovebirds.” He was still laughing “well I best get some things together for the flight. What time are we leaving Charlie?”

"So we are love birds, are we?" JC replied.

Charlie…"Yes we are, Clyde. I would think one o’clock this afternoon, but until I talk to Richard, I won’t know for sure.” I thought, I have to call Richard, but the phone rang again, and guess who…?

It was Richard, saying "Charles we have to depart Casper by not later than 1:30 PM today for you to make your meeting on time."

Charlie…"Ok the rest of us will be on board by 1:15 PM is that ok?"

Richard…"That's fine, and the trip should be a smooth one, the weather seems to be good."

I looked at Clyde and said, "Clyde, don't worry about dinner tonight. I am going to take love bird," I pointed at JC "out to my favorite restaurant for dinner." I kept an eye on JC for some reaction, but it came from Clyde,

He smiled from ear to ear, saying, “See, I told you, you two were love birds."

"So I'm your love bird, am I?" JC replied. Thinking maybe he really has fallen for me, god I know I have fallen in love with him.

Charlie…"Oh yes!" I looked, deep into JC's eyes.

JC said, "I don't have any...clothes." shaking his head, how stupid, I have a whole room full of new clothes. "Sorry my mouth was working faster then my brain, forgot I had a room full of new things." I got up to go pack.

Charlie…I said, "Where you off to?"

JC…He replied, "Going to pack some clothes and my personal stuff to be ready for the trip."

Charlie…"That's not necessary I told him, you'll have all you need on Buckaroo?" I had another surprise for JC, as Greg and I had already prepared for such an occasion.

JC…I stopped, turned back looking puzzled, and said, "What? I didn't put anything on any plane, that I can remember, or did you drug me, Charlie?" I grinned, but I was still uncertain of what was going on.

"NO! “ Tell self, make mental note when I want JC! Drug him, that's a good idea. I’ll have to remember.” I was laughing at those remarks, almost to the point of tears. "But I have a few surprises for you that I haven't sprung, and you will just have to wait."

About that time Carl came in, saying, "Your knight in shining Armour as arrived, and your chariot awaits your presence." His face was shining with a huge grin.

Charles…"You’re such a joker when you want to be Carl," I said laughing at him.

JC still wanted to get some things from his room, I asked him, "Like what?"

JC…"I want my wallet, for one thing, and maybe my shaving gear. Is that ok, Charlie?" I snickered at him.

Charlie…"Ok, but that’s it. I don’t want you to ruin your surprise." Giving him an evil eye...and smiling at him.

Clyde had already left for the airport in his company car. Carl was waiting for us. JC returned with his shaving kit and wallet. We got into the car and headed for the airport. Upon arriving, both Cowboy and Buckaroo were standing tall, and shining in the sunlight. Richard was standing at the bottom of the stairs, with clipboard in hand, as we got out of the car. I spoke saying;"Looks like the pair of them are in ship shape?

Richard turned around to face me as I spoke, saying, "Yes sir, Charles, they are both ready, Mark and his crew will be taking Cowboy to Munich, and Buckaroo will take us to Honolulu. We have 10 minutes before we have clearance for takeoff. Anything special you need?

Charlie…"No just get us there in time."

Then to JC, I said, "He would get us there if he had to flap his arms...” he laughed at the remark.

JC looked up and noticed that the bucking bronco emblem was on the tail of each aircraft. He said," I don't remember seeing the bucking bronco on Cowboy in Denver, or did I miss seeing it?

Charlie…I looked up and said, "Well that was one of your surprises." Telling him that was a way to hide the real surprises I had in store for him, and it was only a little white lie.

We boarded the aircraft, and took our seats in the lounge.

JC was looking at the painting of me in the lounge and said, "That’s you Charlie when you and James were together, right?

Charlie…"Yes JC, The paintings were made from portraits we had taken the day we became partners for life. Now I look at those paintings and they remind me of just how long ago it was that this old man looked that good." Those paintings still had deep sentimental emotions attached to them, and always brought tears to my eyes.

Those emotions didn't go unnoticed by JC, who had a very sincere expression on his face.

JC…"Charlie, don't say that, you are still a gorgeous hunk, and I love you just as you are." His emotions even had me with tears in my eyes. It seems that if he is hurting, so am I, I thought, this sensation is new too me, is this what love is?

Charlie…Carl, Clyde, JC, and I were all buckled in, when the public address system came on.

Richard’s voice boomed, “Tie yourself down back there, we are about to depart, next stop, the south pacific, more precise Honolulu, Hawaii.”

Buckaroo, turned and started to roar, rolling out onto the taxiway, then onto the runway, turning into the wind, and we could feel the thrust of the mighty engines as we moved faster and faster until we could feel the weightlessness of being suspended in air. It was only a few minutes until the fasten seatbelt light was turned off, and we were free to move about. Clyde moved into the galley, Carl moved behind the bar to make some drinks. I asked JC if he would like to join me on a little trip to the back of the plane.

JC got up and followed me saying, "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to show you a few things." Now was a good time for the first surprise I wanted to give him.

As we entered the master bedroom I took him into the walk-in wardrobe, and on one side were all my clothes, and on the other side were a duplicate set of clothes all in JC's sizes. From tuxedos, too casual, including Hawaiian style shorts and shirts. From shoes to sandals, if we wanted to dress as twins, we could have, from formal to casual. I loved it, and I loved doing it for him.

JC…"My god Charlie, where in the hell did you get all these clothes? Why are you doing this for me? I don't understand?"

Charlie…"Because I can, and I enjoy lavishing you with nice things." I have to be careful not to over do it.

JC…"You make me feel uncomfortable, Charlie." I looked into Charlie's eyes, oh those beautiful eyes, those deep dark blue eyes.

Charlie…"Sorry JC, I just want to make you happy, I have more than I will ever need, or want. So please don't be uncomfortable, just let this old man spoil you, please?"

JC…"Ok Uncle Charlie, if that's what you want. But you don't need to do it, understand that please. That's all I will say." I reached out to hug him.

Charlie…I opened my arms to hug him back, and we kissed, and the sparks started to fly, our tongues pressed each other looking for space to play. We kissed a deep passionate kiss, moving toward the bed. JC held me tight. He was going to lower me onto the bed. But I broke the kiss and said,
"Not now love. Clyde will have food for us in a little while, can this wait for a while?

JC…"Oh Charlie, I want you now, but if we have to wait, I can put my passions on hold, you are making me use all my willpower, putting it to a test, is that your plan?" I gave him a very evil grin.

Charlie…"Oh no, that is not my plan, I want you too, as soon as we can be together without interruptions! You turn me on so much that I can't concentrate on anything but you." I brushed the hair out of his eyes.

JC…"Is that a bad thing?"

Charlie…"No, it’s a good thing, a very good thing!"

JC…"Ok, love I can wait." I gave him another quick kiss, and hug.

Charlie…We returned to the lounge and Clyde was about to lay out an exquisite lunch/early dinner. The entire crew ate, in shifts. JC and I just watched and ate, not saying a lot, knowing what was going to happen in a little while. Things settled down in the main cabin, and Clyde went back to the galley to clean things up, Carl fixed some more drinks. He handed JC and me each, a fresh one that we carried back to the rear of the aircraft. I picked up the phone and buzzed Carl.

"Carl, JC and I will be resting for a while. Wake us and hour out of Honolulu, please."

Carl…"Ok Charlie, will do!" I knew those two lovebirds were not going to get a lot of sleep, I just smiled to myself.

JC…"Charlie I am falling in love with you, god falling, hell, I'm in love with you!" I planted a warm loving kiss on his soft lips. Pulling him into a tight bear hug.

Charlie…"How do I say this? I'm in love with you too. But is it right? I am still over 30 years you're senior. I'm afraid I won’t be here for you, for as long as you deserve." I was fighting back tears, which was useless; I'm truly in love with him.

JC…Seeing him crying, I again was hurting for him. I asked, "Why are you crying? I love you. And I don't care if it's only for another day or 50 years. I'm in love with you, ALL of you! I will be in love with you for as long as either of us lives." I was sniffling, and then I began to cry, trying to hold back as many tears as possible with very little success.

Charlie...

Here we both stood, sobbing on each other’s shoulders, knowing we were both in love. Again we started kissing, with deep passion. All the while unbuttoning each other's shirts, then pulling the other's off. Now reaching to the belts, then the zippers, and down they fell, both pairs of trousers. We parted just long enough to remove our shoes, leaving on only our socks. We moved to the bed and JC again lowered me onto my back, and began kissing me from head to foot, then up the other side, until I wanted more, I wanted him inside me. Oh how I wanted him there.

I told him, "The lube is in the head board, and I want you inside me." He reached up and got the KY, then slid down between my legs, lubing up my butt, first putting in one finger, and working my prostate driving me wild with pleasure, I could feel every nerve ending in my cock as he massaged the inner me. With his other hand he stroked me slowly. Then he worked in the second finger, making me relax with pleasure.

I then told him, "Now, put it in NOW, love, please, before I come."

I spread my legs allowing him access to my rosebud, he got up on his knees and wiggled into place between them, guiding his hard, silky smooth manhood into place, then pushing ever so gently, yet firmly, until, OH, YES! I felt the tip enter. Slowly, ever so slowly he began pushing, in an out. With each thrust he moved in a little deeper, until I felt his balls bouncing against my butt.

"Kiss me love, now, kiss me please?"

He leaned over me, pressing my hard cock flat onto my stomach; He planted a deep passionate kiss on my lips; our tongues were again dancing together. All the time his rhythm never changed; just a steady motion, I was approaching that point where I could feel my eruption building deep within me.

"Oh my love, I'm goinggg to comeee! Oh, shit, it's too lateee." I mumbled out of my covered lips he just kissed harder, if that were possible.

He began to moan softly

JC… "Meee too, ohhh, yes love." Charlie's climax in a tightening of his muscles brought me over the edge, "ohhh I'm cominggg."

Charlie… I felt every jolt of love juice JC shot into me. I wanted more. I knew there would be more, but for a split second I was thinking; I said that once before, with James, and lost him. That thought scared the hell out of me and I started shaking like a leaf. JC was scared I could see it in his face.

JC… "What’s wrong, Charlie, what's wrong, you’re shaking, is there something wrong? Answer me please?” JC said with such a terrified expression on his face.

Charlie… I felt terrible that I had scared him. "Nothing, love, nothing is wrong!" I didn't want to tell him about that thought. It would pass; God I hoped it would pass.

JC… "You scared me love!"

Charlie… We took a quick shower, and got into bed naked. I curled up in a spoon position behind JC. I put my arm over his side resting my hand on his stomach. I whispered in his ear, "I love you."

JC… "I love you more!"

We both fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

Charlie… I felt something warm on my manhood. But it was dark, and I knew who and what it was, but the feeling was one of total pleasure, I was again hard, and for me that was a feat, at my age having two erections in the space of a few hours was incredible. I just let JC work on my cock, and, my God, was he ever working on it! I said, "Would you please turn around, so I have something to suck on too, love?" I felt the hot mouth that was on my manhood come off and JC spoke.

"It's ok, you just lie back and relax, I'm enjoying myself!"

Charlie...

I still wanted him in my mouth so I said, "It's not fair, I want you in my mouth too, please, oh please love."

He answered me by turning around on the bed until I felt his hard penis hit my face in the dark, and oh was it hard! It was like that red rider rifle. Just a few inches one way or the other and he would have put my eye out. I chuckled out loud, and said, "Careful with that thing of yours, you almost put it in my eye."

JC… I mumbled with his cock in my mouth, "woould that be a baad thing?"

Charlie… "Not really" I then reached out to find that hot hard poll. I guided it to my hot warm mouth. Then I sucked it oh so lovingly, we were now in a complete 69 position. Each of us worked frantically on the other’s manhood. I was using saliva to moisten my fingers so I could slide them into my lover’s ass, working ever so gently on his love nut. He began to do exactly what I did to him, playing the copycat game. It was fun, oh God yes, it was fun, I reached up and squeezed his balls, gently, when I did, I felt my balls being squeezed gently, if I squeezed harder, I was rewarded with the same increase in pressure. This went on for a long time, and I was amazed at how hard my manhood was, and that I was able to sustain this hardness for anything close to this long. I could feel JC tightening his rose Bud around my fingers as he passed the point of no return. Then I felt his semen shooting into the depths of my mouth. With his jerking and twisting on the bed, he sucked even harder on my penis, until I shot my second load. It wasn't as much, as the first one, but I did it. I was in disbelieving shock.

JC… "Love, you did it again! Oh my god, do I turn you on that much?

Charlie… As JC spoke he turned around on the bed again and planted a huge deep passionate kiss on my lips. Again, we exchange our love juices, and wow did that ever taste great. "Yes! My God! It felt great, no, it felt, fucking fantastic!"

We curled up in a spoon position again and went back to sleep for the second time on the trip.

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing, fumbling around, waking up JC, and then finding the phone, saying, “Hello”

Clyde… “Charlie we are about an hour out of Honolulu, this is your wakeup call.”

Charlie…“Thanks, Clyde we will be out soon as we get cleaned up.”

I turned on the overhead lights, looking into some beautiful blue eyes, that looked back at me, with a glitter of the sandman in them.

I said, “Time to wake up sleepy head, we will be there soon.

He replied, “Ok my love, what should I wear?”

“I Wish I could say ‘nothing’, but, I think they would kick us out of the restaurant, if we were to try that.” I smiled at him broadly.

JC… “Well screw ‘em then!” I laughed at Charlie.

Charlie… “Now that would make me jealous!” I poked him in the tummy.

Then we both got up and headed for the bathroom, taking a shower together, but not having the time to do more. I probably couldn't have anyway. I chuckled at that thought.

I told JC, “Just dress casual. A Hawaiian shirt would be just fine for dinner, love.”

JC… “Ok, how about this?” I held up a mostly light blue shirt with red orchids and green leaves. It was short-sleeved, and I showed him a pair of white pants.

Charlie… “You would look great in anything, but that looks very nice.” As gorgeous as he is he would look good in anything, or for that matter without anything.

I got dressed much the same, only with a mostly light green with yellow orchids, and green leaves, short-sleeved shirt and black pants. I was going to a 30-minute meeting. And I am the boss, so who would dare say anything about what I wore.

We both headed out to the main cabin, we noticed Clyde standing there with hot coffee and some sweet rolls, saying “Didn’t want to spoil your dinner, but thought you might want just a bit to tide you over.”

Charlie... “Thanks, looks good.” I said, I patted him on the back as I passed him…

JC looked at Clyde and said, “You are always handy, with just what the doctor ordered,” Smiling at him.

We sat down and buckled up knowing we were getting close to final approach.

Then Richard came on the public address, saying, “We are a few minutes ahead of schedule due to some good tail winds. We should be at the general aviation terminal in 20 minutes. Buckle up or tie yourself down which ever you prefer, we’re on final approach.”

We could feel Buckaroo turning and loosing elevation, as we approached. We then heard the wheels drop, then the flaps. The next thing was the reverse thrust'ers breaking buckaroo.

I told JC, “Richard keeps amazing me every time we land. I almost never feel the wheels hit the ground. I swear he could land this thing on top of eggs and never break any.”

“He is a good pilot, Charlie. I remember the bad storm we were in, and he was fabulous.”

This story is also posted to Nifty Archives under Adult Friends.<br />A Second Chance by Tickie copyrighted by the author<br /><br />A Second Chance<br />By: Tickie<br />(Copyrighted by the author)<br />Editor: Radio Rancher
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..