Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 6,555 Words
  • 1,667 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
BE ADVISED: This story contains gay sexual situations, graphic depictions of oral and anal sex, profanity, references to alcohol and drug consumption, mild violence, and threats of violence.

Coming Out - 4. David

Bruce and David are on the cusp of a physical encounter, and both of them are poised to enjoy it to the max. I hope you do, too.

I was a bit too eager. I jumped to my feet and knocked over a little round table. Fortunately, nothing was on it, but it made a loud clatter on the balcony, and I dove to set it back up.

A warm hand patted me on the back of my neck. “Bruce, you need to chill out. I refuse to believe this is your first time with a man.”

“Fuck, no. I’ve been with a lot—” As I raised my head in confusion, David’s shit-eating grin showed he was teasing. Blushing, I stammered, “I-I mean, no, this isn’t the first time.”

“So let’s take this inside and see where it leads.”

I followed him back to the kitchen counter and he poured us more wine. As he handed my glass to me, his expression signaled that he expected me to make the next move.

He’s ready for me to do something, and I don’t intend to disappoint him.

I peered into his brown eyes for what seemed an eternity, getting lost in those shimmering pools of mystery.

I want to give myself, body and soul, to this man, and whatever he does with them is fine with me—but how can to communicate that to him?

We stood facing each other and neither of us moved a muscle. I don’t even remember breathing.

Moving in slow motion, I set my glass on the counter and turned to face him. His bathrobe hung open, exposing his “family jewels.” I was still in awe at the size of them. His cock was half-hard and growing longer and thicker.

Whoever claimed Asian men have small cocks was full of shit!

As David placed his wine next to mine, I closed the gap between us. He spread his arms, and I melded into his embrace.

His enigmatic smile would put the Mona Lisa to shame, as if he were telling me, “I know what you want, even if you can’t find the words to express it.” I couldn’t help being hypnotized by the rising intensity of my desire and the certainty that he would do things to me no one had ever done before.

Our lips met once, a fleeting taste of wine tempting me further. I sucked on his lower lip, and both our mouths fell open. Our tongues swirled around each other, and our kisses became frantic, almost violent. He pulled me tight against his naked body and his hard cock pressed into mine. The heat of his hands burned my skin as he inched them down my back and inside my shorts.

He snickered when he touched the bare flesh of my ass. “Going commando, eh? I like a man who’s ready to play.” He squeezed my cheeks.

Laughing in response, I pushed my pants down and stepped out of them. My erection burst upward and loudly slapped my abs.

What’s this? It usually points straight out, but now it’s so hard it reaches my belly button!

His eyes twinkled. “Mmm. Nice.”

Bending down, I kissed his chest and nibbled on his nipples. Taking my time, I licked my way down to his navel. A fine line of silky hair led down to his perfectly sculpted bush.

I wonder if he trims this himself or pays some lucky bastard to do it for him. I’d fuckin love to be that guy!

I knelt and brought my face close to his cock, which was pulsing with his heartbeat. The scent of exotic spice filled my nose and made my body ache with desire.

Get a hold of yourself! If you’re not careful, you’re gonna come right now.

Wetting my lips, I kissed the head of his penis and drew them all the way down one side and back up the other. I repeated the sensual journey with my tongue.

I removed my mouth, grasped his hard-on in my hand, and began stroking it while gazing up into his smiling face. Then I stopped, assailed by another unpleasant memory.

David’s cock is bigger than Gary’s. Shit! Why the fuck do these thoughts keep coming back to me?

“You all right?” he inquired with solicitude.

“Yeah. Just another goddamn blast from the past.”

He reached down and rested a hand on my shoulder. “We all have ghosts in our history, Bruce, and they reappear at the most inconvenient times. Seems to me you need to start replacing your bad memories by making happier new ones.”

“Damn straight!” I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the head, easing his foreskin back with my tongue.

“Oh, fuck yes. That’s the way!” He breathed rather than spoke the words. I put everything I had into trying to take his mega-cock all the way to the back of my throat without choking. I didn’t do too badly—no more than a couple of coughs. He seemed accustomed to that happening.

I doubt he ever finds guys who can swallow the whole goddamn thing!

I did my damnedest to give him the best blowjob I knew how until he surprised me by placing his hands in my armpits and lifting me to my feet.

When I was upright, he kissed me deeply. His fingers crept down my back, making my skin tingle. When he reached my naked ass cheeks, he began kneading them, but he was squeezing and pulling them apart in no time.

As cool air bathed my asshole, I realized what David wanted, and I was eager to give it to him.

He whispered as he nuzzled my earlobe “I hope you know I’m glad you moved in here, Bruce.”

“I never in a million years thought I’d have such friendly neighbors!”

“Mmm,” David pulled me so close that our cocks pressed tightly against each other.

Without warning, he applied more pressure to his hands on my butt and lifted me off my feet. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoulders, and my legs circled his waist. He supported my back with one arm and my ass with the other.

The surprise on my face made him smile, and he leaned in to kiss me. The fingers of his hand under me found their way to my crack and began teasing my hole.

I giggled like a fool, and he chuckled, “I thought you might like that.”

“Are you gonna fuck me standing up like this?”

“Do you want me to?”

“I’m not sure. I’ve never done it that way before.”

“Is there any reason not to do it now?”

“Uh, I—” I was unable to form words. No man had ever talked to me about sex like this.

Whatever he wants to do to me, I’m ready to let him.

Showing mercy on my consternation, David brought his face to mine and kissed me on both cheeks. I was powerless but also comfortable and safe in his strong arms. “We might try it another time, but I like to take things slowly, starting with what’s familiar, and experimenting together to find out what else we like and don’t like.”

My new neighbor carried me down the hall and into his bedroom without another word. I peeked over my shoulder as we entered a large room. “Holy shit! This is fuckin gigantic!”

“This was a two-bedroom apartment, but I had the rooms merged into one.” The space was the size of his living/dining area and kitchen combined.

This is clearly the most important room in his house.

With so much beautiful furniture in the room, I couldn’t take it all in, but the one thing impossible to miss was a colossal round bed, raised on a platform in the middle of the room. A red velvet bedspread covered it, with pillows of the same color scattered about.

I blurted, “Holy fuckin shit!”

“I thought you’d like it,” David’s voice took on a sharpness that indicated he was about to become serious about sex.

He carried me across the room, leaned forward, and gently deposited me on the crimson coverlet. The lush material soothed like a gentle cloud against my naked skin. Sitting beside me, David winked mischievously. “Let’s set the mood, shall we?” He reached into a pocket sewn into the hem of the bedspread and brought out a sort of remote control. No TV was visible, so I was curious about what it controlled.

I soon had the answer to my question. He pressed a button, and the floor-to-ceiling drapes drew shut across the tall windows facing the park and pool. Soft lighting came up from concealed fixtures on all four sides of the room as the curtains closed. He touched another spot on the remote, and sensual music played from speakers on all sides of me. I was surrounded by sound, but I couldn’t pinpoint the source.

“And now, the best part—” he winked at me with a mischievous smile. He pushed a third button, and the round bed began to rotate at a leisurely pace.

Holy shit! It’s moving. What the fuck!

Like a kid in a candy shop, I couldn’t hold back. “This is so fuckin cool. I can’t believe it, David.”

“I’m glad you like it. Go ahead, enjoy yourself.”

Laughing, I rolled around like a puppy luxuriating on a plush carpet. The lavish material caressed my bare skin, and the gentle rotation of the bed lulled me into a state of relaxation.

My gaze landed on the ceiling. What I saw blew my mind. “No fucking way!”

“Oh, yes,” he chuckled as I stared above us, where a circular mirror the same diameter as the bed reflected the entire scene.

“David, this is...well, I don’t have words for it.”

“Welcome to my playroom, Bruce. Would you like to sample some of its pleasures?” He winked seductively.

“You bet your sweet ass I would!”

He joined me on the bed-cover, and I eagerly met him in the middle. We rolled around playfully, nuzzling and caressing each other everywhere. He grinned at me. “You’re quite an energetic young man.”

“You’re not doing too bad yourself, you old fart!” I teased.

My handsome new lover stopped and lay on his back, and I crawled between his legs and lay on my stomach with my face at his crotch. I began kissing and licking his thighs and worked my way up to his balls, taking one in my mouth and the other in my hand. To my surprise, I tasted something sweet and exotic.

What the hell is this? His nuts are scented and flavored? Holy fuckin shit!

I nuzzled them both and licked the base of his hard shaft. I traced up its full length from thick root to uncircumcised head. A pearl of precum rewarded my arrival at the top, and I lapped it up, slid his foreskin down, and pressed the tip of my tongue against the slit. Another drop oozed out, which I greedily licked away.

I was ready to begin sucking his dick again, but David sat up. “I’ve seen what you can do to a man’s cock. Now let me show you what I can do.”

He guided me onto my belly and began massaging my shoulders and neck. Soon, his hands were joined by his lips and tongue as he savored my skin. He worked his way down my back all the way to my hips.

He put one hand on each of my ass cheeks and lightly stroked them. His warm breath bathed the base of my spine, followed by the wet heat of his tongue. Spreading my cheeks apart, he kissed and licked down the length of my crack until he reached my hole, which was quivering in anticipation.

Using his fingertips to spread me wider, he pressed his mouth to my anus and sucked on it. He used his tongue to probe and enter me.

I have never done anything as sensual or exotic as this.

He swirled his tongue inside and outside my welcoming entrance and then withdrew. A single digit replaced the wet heat. Soon, it was joined by another, teasing and probing, driving me crazy. I couldn’t keep track of how many fingers he eased in and out of my ass.

I pictured David playing a fleshly musical instrument by raising, lowering, and wriggling his fingers in, out, and around my hole. I sighed in ecstasy.

“It sounds like you’re enjoying this, Bruce.”

“You bet I am. But what the fuck are you doing?”

“Oh, it’s an ancient Chinese torture.”

“What?” My voice quavered with notes of curiosity and reluctance.

He laughed, “Sorry. Not torture, but a Geisha technique to pleasure a man’s love button.”

“Geisha? I thought they were Japanese.”

“One of the many aspects of Chinese culture expropriated by our neighbors. There were geishas in China five hundred years before the first one arrived in Japan.”

“Well, they sure were experts at what they were doing.” A thought hit me, “But is this something men did to each other?”

His deep belly laugh made me turn and stare at my new friend, who explained, “The answer is, officially, no—unofficially, who do you think taught the geishas how to pleasure a man?”

He returned his ministrations to my nether parts. This time, he proceeded below my hole, to the smooth hairless skin beneath my balls. Again using his nose, tongue, and fingers, he massaged, kissed, licked, and teased an area of my body that had never received such titillating attention.

He lifted my thighs so my ass was a couple of inches above the bed. He spoke with gentle authority, “Arch your back so you can hold this position.” I complied, curious and willing.

David reached under me and grasped my penis, which was semi-hard, pulling it back until it stretched out, pointing toward my feet. He dragged his tongue along its full length. Then, starting just below the head, he worked his way all the up to the base, across my balls, and ended at my hole.

“Ahh! Wow!” was the extent of my available vocabulary.

After repeating the maneuver a couple of times, he returned to my cock. As he took the whole thing into his mouth, I exclaimed, “Shit! I want to do that to you.”

With a sly smile, he replied, “I’ve only met one man who could, so don’t feel bad about it.”

I have to admit the man gives a fantastic blowjob. From deep-throating my hard-on so far that his nose presses into my pubes to teasing the slit with the tip of his tongue, his techniques hit them all.

David rolled me onto my back and devoted his full attention to my eager shaft. He continued sending shivers of ecstasy up my spine, and soon I reached the point where I couldn’t hold back. “I’m gonna come.”

“Give it to me!”

I threw my head back as my whole body writhed with the force of my release. My semen gushed into his mouth like a dam bursting, and he gulped it down greedily. The contractions of his throat and tongue as he swallowed urged more and more cum out of me until my balls ached, and I had to pull out.

I was exhausted, and I hadn’t been the one doing all the work. I lay immobile, breathing shakily and unable to speak. David clambered up the bed and rested beside me on his stomach, draping his arm across my chest.

He turned his face to me and kissed my cheek. “Would I be right in thinking you enjoyed that, Bruce?”

I guffawed. “Shit! Enjoyed doesn’t begin to describe what’s going on in my body. More like drained dry and left consumed. You sure know how to suck a dick!”

“It comes with years of practice—plus a lot of specialized training.”

I propped up on one elbow and faced him. “Training? I want to hear more about it.”

“Not now. Being too clinical would spoil the moment. Perhaps I’ll go into more detail someday.”

But something tells me you probably won’t. Oh, well, he’s right about holding on to the feeling.

I lay back, and we rested for several leisurely rotations of the bed. I recovered my strength and ability to get hard again, but I doubted I’d be able to come again for an hour or two at best.

By this time, my body was aching with the irresistible need for him to fuck me. I had never been with anyone who spent so much time...what? Preparing me? Admiring my physique? Enjoying the anticipation? I couldn’t put a name to it.

Is this how real, grown-up gay men make love? With no urgency, no rush to penetrate, no hurry to come? Is this what should be called “romantic?”

In answer to my unspoken question, David rose on his knees and rolled me over onto my side with my back to him. When I was in the position he wanted, he stretched out behind me, the curves of our bodies matching perfectly.

He positioned one arm under my neck and draped the other across my chest, signaling me to press back against him. With his leg, he straddled both of mine, enclosing them between his like a pair of scissors.

I was drawn into a warm, safe place by the entire body of another man. All my previous sexual experience had been focused on only one thing—either my dick or my ass. David’s hot, tender, fragrant body engulfed me in slow-motion passion. He kissed the back of my neck and massaged my chest, casually twirling my nipples with his fingertips.

I relaxed—perhaps that was his intention—prepared to let him do whatever he chose to me, and I soon learned what he wanted. I was so mesmerized by his attentions that I somehow missed him putting on a condom and lubing my hole. It didn’t matter. He was hungry to take me, and he had seen to all the preparations without intruding on my pleasure.

I ought to be bracing myself for the shock of his giant penis breaching my butt-hole, but I am so at ease right now it doesn’t seem necessary.

The hot hard tip of his cock touched the pliant skin of my tender opening. My pucker quivered with a combination of desire and dread. David was in no rush to take me. He left his latex-encased member up against me as if he were waiting for me to let him know I was ready to receive it.

I am ready!

I pressed back on his erection until it penetrated a mere millimeter. I immediately sensed that my new lover wasn’t pushing; he was leaving the entire maneuver up to me. Knowing I was in control made it easier to accept the largest cock I had ever taken. It slowly stretched me open, and I luxuriated in every massive inch as I welcomed it inside my body.

Neither of us uttered a sound. We were caught up in a transcendental moment, a ritual that needed no accompaniment. I have no idea how long it took for me to incorporate his penis into my cavity, but the pain I expected never materialized. Instead, I had a calm sense of being joined to him—two united into one.

His arms and legs enveloping me filled me with trust and confidence. His kisses reminded me he knew what I was doing and encouraged me to take my time. With past lovers, the breaching of my hole was often abrupt—the only point being to get into position to begin fucking. This man transformed that necessary deed into a prominent first act in the forthcoming drama.

And I am more than ready for Act Two.

With almost excruciating deliberateness, my new lover began to move. He withdrew a tiny bit before easing back in, filling my core with his hot presence. He did it once and waited to see if it caused me pain, so I sighed and whispered, “Give it to me, David. I’m loving this.”

Having received my permission, he took up a slow rhythm. He steadily increased his speed and depth over the next few minutes. Soon, he was going full force, and my body was being propelled forward, restrained by his arms and legs from getting shoved over the rim of the bed.

But David didn’t simply plow me. Somehow, he managed to vary every stroke, sometimes from side to side, other times adopting an unexpected angle. He was an expert at finding my prostate, but he didn’t attack it with a frenzy guaranteed to make me come. Rather, he teased, bringing me up to a level of pleasure taking me right to the edge, and backing down to barely brushing against it.

Goddamn! This man knows how to make love to a man! Where has he been all my life?

I had forgotten about the mirror in the ceiling, so I turned my head and peered up in amazement. We were so fully entwined and in full contact with each other that we appeared to be some sort of chimera—a creature with two heads, four arms, and four legs, joined at the hips. The motion of our fucking took place without the tiniest gap opening between us.

I found myself drifting off into a fugue state where nothing existed except the physical bond uniting our two bodies and an intense emotion of pleasure. It was centered on my ass, but it spread throughout my body. David must have sensed what was happening to me because he reminded me quietly, “Don’t fall asleep on me, Bruce. You don’t want to miss any of this.”

I giggled like a child but couldn’t think of the proper words to use in reply. I think my near lack of consciousness encouraged my lover to progress to the next stage of our coupling. He withdrew from me inch by inch, and when he was completely out, the absence of his filling me left me with a sad emptiness.

Without speaking, he maneuvered me up onto my knees and elbows. As he entered me without preliminaries, I understood he was asserting his absolute control over me. I stilled and relaxed, luxuriating in the experience of being filled as I had never been before.

I can’t fucking believe I am taking him all the way in me. Something about the way he worked up to it made it easy and painless.

My lover set a slow, comfortable in-and-out pace. I started rocking back and forth, riding his monster cock the way a carousel horse gallops up and down. Soon, we were colliding with loud slaps. The round mattress shuddered with the furious motion of our bodies. My exclamations of “Oh, shit!” “Give it to me, David!” and “Fuck me harder!” echoed above the quiet background music.

Act Three began when he eased me onto my back. Gazing up at his face, the only emotion I could muster was unqualified trust. Knowing he intended to take me full-on, I willingly surrendered myself to him.

He lifted my legs into the air and rested my heels on his shoulders. I realized I couldn’t move in this position, and my lover had absolute power over what happened next. Once again, I felt the light pressure of the head of his cock before he slipped in. It went so smoothly that all I knew was a sense of being filled—a sensation of returning to wholeness.

I’m not sure how he’s doing this, but the world has been reversed. It feels natural and right when he’s in me and utterly wrong when he’s not.

David undertook a cadence where he plunged in deeply, remained motionless for several seconds, then eased back nearly all the way out. Each thrust satisfied my carnal need, and each withdrawal made me yearn to have him back inside.

His face hovered close above mine, eyes closed, as if he were in a trance. I looked up again at the mirror, and it appeared as if our movements had become almost mechanical and precise. I didn’t try to count, but I was convinced that every complete motion—enter, pause, withdraw—took exactly the same amount of time.

Perhaps he sensed I was looking at him, or some instinct—training?— told him it was time for another change. He opened his eyes and smiled down at me. Leaning forward, he bent my knees and pressed them down beside my chest. My feet stuck up, useless in the air.

He locked his elbows into the crooks of my legs and gripped my shoulders with his hands. I was immobilized, imprisoned in his dominating grip—and I loved it.

He brought his mouth to mine and kissed me, tenderly at first and then with rising passion. Leaving it up to me what came next, he challenged, “Are you ready for this?”

I threw my arms around his back and stared into his eyes, making no attempt to hide my raw hunger for more. “I’m ready for whatever you want to do.”

David smiled as he kissed my lips and cheeks, ending with my ear. He rested his head next to mine; his face turned away. He had spent a lot of time pleasing me, but now he was about to take me to a place where meeting his needs would be foremost.

He is going to have what he wants, and I am the vehicle for making it happen. I am essential to his pleasure, and that’s what I want to be.

He had accomplished this entire repositioning without removing his hard cock from my ass. Now he pulled almost all the way out and halted with his eyes focused on mine, teasing—daring me to beg for more. He made me wait, knowing I ached to have him inside me again. Wide-eyed with eagerness, I held my breath, poised for whatever was about to follow.

With no further delay, he slammed into me with such force that I would have slid across the slippery velvet cover but for his arms holding me in place. I gasped—in surprise, not pain. Knowing he had prepared me for this, he said nothing and waited for me to relax and decide if I wanted to continue.

I smiled up into his face and whispered, “Take me, David. Take all of me that you want.”

He responded by plowing into me with deep thrusts, hasty retreats, followed by increasingly forceful lunges.

I am well and truly getting fucked, and I don’t want him to stop.

All his techniques and ministrations now made sense. He anticipated I would have difficulty accommodating his length and girth, and he patiently opened me up so he could take me the way he wanted and needed.

Whereas he had teased my prostate earlier, he now bombarded it with explosive strikes, and it only took a minute for me to come again. I was too enthralled with what David was doing to count the times I shot, but I would swear I came with more force and volume than ever before in my life.

But this act of fucking was not about me—I saw it as David’s reward for spending so much time attending to my pleasure. He had earned what he was taking from me, and I desperately wanted to give him everything he desired, no matter what it cost me.

I refuse to think about what my ass is going to feel like tomorrow. This is the most amazing sex I've ever had, and I’ll remember it for the rest of my life.

Time stood still, but at some point, he lifted his head, kissed my lips, and locked eyes with me. As fast and furiously as he was already plowing me, he somehow increased the pace. His body tensed as hard as granite, and such strength radiated from him that I braced myself to be battered to pieces.

But of course, that didn't happen. Instead, he rammed me to the hilt and went rigid. His cock swelled and shrank, pulsing as it filled the rubber with cum.

I wish he were coming in me without the condom, or better yet, in my mouth as his life’s essence leaves his body and enters mine. Maybe next time.

Both of us were holding our breath. Suddenly, he gasped, and I inhaled deeply. He relaxed his body and rested on top of me, restoring the intimate connection that had existed when we were spooning.

He began wildly kissing my face, my head, my neck—every place within reach. I kissed him back, giving as good as I got. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and locked my legs around his hips, crossing my ankles above his lower back. I feared he would release me at some point, and I was fighting as hard as possible to keep him locked inside my body. I couldn’t bear the feeling of emptiness if he pulled out.

We nuzzled, kissed, hugged, and delighted in each other’s bodies for several minutes until David rolled off me with a sigh. His flaccid penis came out of me with a wet gush. He reached down and removed the condom. I glanced at it and couldn’t believe the load of cum in it. He leaned over the side of the bed, and I assumed he disposed of it somehow.

Lying flat on his back in the center of his enormous love nest, David pulled me on top of him. I buried my head on his shoulder, exhausted from giving myself to him, body and soul. Accepting and reflecting my love, he held me in his arms and massaged my back. He paid particular attention to my glutes, which were red-hot and raw from the friction of our wanton coupling. Neither of us spoke a word—in truth, no words could express what had just happened.

I rolled onto my back and rested my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. Still numb with the afterglow, we gazed up at each other in the mirror. Two naked men lay spent on a jumble of bedclothes, drenched in sweat and splooge. Even damp and worn out from exertion, his body was magnificent and sensually powerful.

The bed continued its tireless orbit, giving me a sense of Mother Earth smiling benevolently while two of her creatures did exactly what they were destined to do.

This is why I’m alive, why I’m here on earth at all. What we did seems so normal, so perfect, so fulfilling.

We lay for some time as our breathing slowed. I tried to resist falling asleep because it would be rude. The only way to fight it off was to turn to my side and snuggle against him.

To my surprise, David sat up, moved to the edge of the bed, and stood facing me in all his naked glory. The questioning look in my eyes prompted him to speak. “Bruce, you were magnificent—one of the best lovers I have ever been with. Let’s shower together.”

What the fuck? What a letdown! It’s like he kicked me off a cliff. Didn’t he feel everything I did? Does he do this so often that it's routine for him? Goddamn!

Trying to suppress my rising resentment and disappointment, I got out on the other side and reluctantly followed him into the spacious bathroom pouting like a petulant child. His beautiful ass swaying in front of me made my anger boil.

A realization just hit me. He used me to get off, like I use those guys at the glory holes. That’s all it meant to him, the motherfucker!

The shower was roomy enough for four, so I stood with my back to him and as much space between us as possible. Sensing my tension, David came over and wrapped his arms around me. “What’s on your mind, Bruce? I thought you enjoyed what we did.”

I spun to face him and stepped back, slipping on the soapy floor. I almost fell on my ass. He caught me and helped me stand. “Come on, Bruce. What are you thinking?”

Making an effort to keep my tone level, I accused, “Did you, or did you not, just make the most passionate love to me that anyone could possibly do?”

His expression was serious but also concerned. “That was my intent, and I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.”

“So why the hell did you jump out of bed as soon as it was over?”

He gave me a grim smile and spoke solemnly. “Answering your question will require some time. Let’s dry off and go back into the living room. Perhaps a little more wine is in order.”

I don’t want more goddamn wine. I don’t want to fucking talk. I want to tell him to go fuck himself and storm out of his luxury apartment and never fucking see him again.

But, more wisely than I deserved to be, I agreed. He offered me one of the plush bathrobes, and we adjourned from the room where I had been lifted to heaven and cast into hell.

We sat on his couch, which had to be ten feet long. I made a point of sitting as far as possible from David. He regarded me as if I were a confused teenager. “Bruce, I asked you what was on your mind so you could express the emotions that are bottling up inside you.”

Silently, I shot daggers at him with my eyes.

He spoke with quiet confidence, “You and I had a wonderful experience—one of the best I’ve ever had.”

“One among thousands, no doubt,” I moped.

“The number is not important. I seek quality, not quantity, and what you did for me exceeded my wildest expectations.”

Wait a fucking minute. What I did for him? All I did was lie there while he fucked my brains out. What the hell is he talking about?

He chuckled, “I realize you might not view it that way, so I’d like to explain.” He adjusted his position on the sofa, turning to face me and exposing his cock and balls.

Is he doing that to distract me? It won’t work. I’m pissed, and I’m gonna stay this way, goddammit!

“Let me try to put this in perspective. The moment I met you, I wanted to make love to you. I believe you reacted the same way—right?”

I shrugged my shoulders but remained sullen. He ignored my childish behavior. “Right. As we talked, I concluded that what would give us both the most pleasure was to take our time and introduce you to some of the techniques I have learned.”

He leaned toward me, drawing me into his story. “Beginning when I was fourteen, I was taught how to make love to women and men and discovered I much prefer men. I was shown many ways designed to bring joy and contentment.”

He waited for my response. My anger started to abate, replaced by curiosity. “Go on.”

“The things you and I did were a joint effort.” Noting my surprise, he hurried to explain, “Both of us had the same ultimate goal—orgasm and release. At its simplest, that’s all sex is.”

I frowned, but he smiled with visible affection for me. “But at its best, it can be a journey of exploration and delight that results in not merely a single moment of pleasure, but a whole panorama of sensations, thoughts, and a state of...well, there are names for it in Chinese, but let’s call it a state of total immersion.”

He gazed into my eyes, “And we both found that state, more than once.”

He’s right. I’ve never experienced anything remotely like that during sex. He did everything to please me, and I’ve been acting like a goddamn fool. David used his considerable knowledge and experience to take me to heights of sexual ecstasy I never imagined existed—all the while doing the same for himself.

I studied David’s face for a moment and saw only sincerity and—maybe—love?

Idiot! This wonderful, beautiful man showed you a thousand ways to enjoy sex you never dreamed of, and you got pissed off because he was finished. What are you, a fucking three-year-old?

“I–I’m sorry. I feel like a goddamn fool.”

He got up and came over to sit next to me. Placing a hand on my knee, he gave me a friendly smile, “And I’m sorry I wasn’t more clear about what we were doing. I assumed you were more accustomed to making love to men.”

“Why did you think that?”

“Oh, the confident way you present yourself. You’re a sexual, sensual man, Bruce. You exude an aura of passion, sexuality, and determination. I was so turned on by it when we met I nearly took you yesterday, right on that lounge chair at the pool.”

I laughed, “And we would both have been arrested or at least kicked out of the apartment complex!”

“Of course. So I stored up my desire for you until we could unleash it in private. I’m sorry if you think I misled you or perhaps used you.”

Blushing, I blurted, “No! I didn’t...I mean, yes, I did think that, but I was so wrong. Now I understand what you were doing—what we were doing—and I loved it.”

He leaned in and kissed me. “I realize what happened. When I sat up, you thought I was done with you—that I had had my way with you and it was over between us. Am I right?”

My face was on fire as I nodded in embarrassment. “Yeah. That’s pretty much what I was thinking. I was full of shit, I admit it.”

“Will you forgive me?” David drew me into his arms, and I responded by practically climbing into his lap.

“Only if you forgive me for being such a goddamn baby.”

“Oh, you’re not a baby, Bruce. You are every bit a man—one I want to make love to, many more times.” He winked, “There are techniques I haven’t even begun to show you—”

“No shit! I’m dying to say ‘let’s go back to bed and start trying them,’ but right now, my body is so thoroughly wrecked I doubt I can stand on my own.” We both laughed.

I regarded him with a mix of admiration and affection. “You’d have to carry me back in, which I loved, by the way. I have never felt like this, and I don’t want the feeling to go away.” I hesitated, “Can I tell you something?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“It’s just...uh, listen, David—I’ve been fucked by a lot of guys, but you’re the first man who ever made love to me.”

His bright teeth gleamed in his smile. “I’m glad. It’s what I hoped would happen.” He touched my cheek. “So how about we tie our robes closed, grab the bottle of wine, and go out on the balcony to enjoy the quiet evening? The stars will be out soon.”

I placed my hand on top of his. “I’m still seeing stars!”

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This is the longest "sex scene" I've ever written, but I think I should be calling it "making love," as Bruce did.
I took a course in writing erotica a few years ago (if it shows in my stories, it was worth the investment of time and money). The first words the instructor said to the class were, “What is the difference between erotica and pornography?” There was a long silence, and then a few brave students ventured guesses.

  • “Pornography is graphic, explicit—it goes all the way. Erotica is more subtle. It stops short of actual sex; it just teases.”
  • “Pornography goes outside the bounds of what most people consider everyday sex. Sometimes it panders to exotic or even extreme tastes.”
  • And my favorite, and probably the most honest: “I can get off to pornography, but erotica leaves me wanting to go find some porn.”
None of those was the right answer, at least according to the professor, who taught us, “Pornography depicts sex for the sake of gratification; erotica depicts sex for the sake of the story, and there are no other rules.”

I hope you agree. Comments are always welcome!

Copyright © 2023 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 17
  • Fingers Crossed 1
As a writer, I live for reader responses—the reaction emojis and especially the comments. I also welcome direct messages (DMs) on the GA website. If you like (or hate) what you’re reading, let me know. If you have hopes for the direction that the story—and Bruce’s life—might take, please share them. And if you want to reminisce about your own experiences at that age, I bet we’d all enjoy hearing them!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The difference between erotica and pornography makes so much sense.

Now I understand why some sex scenes are really good but just not enough...

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Alan2 said:

The difference between erotica and pornography makes so much sense.

Now I understand why some sex scenes are really good but just not enough...

Glad to hear that. I hope I hit the right balance in the sex scenes. Keep in mind that we are viewing the world as seen by teens and 20-somethings at this point in the story. Hopefully, the more mature characters will be more sedate.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 3/10/2023 at 10:56 AM, Doha said:

What a great chapter. They certainly had a great time. I can understand why Bruce felt as he did, but I'm glad David cleared it up. I hope Bruce doesn't mistake this "love making" for love. 

I'm interested in the detective. I hope he will make a re-entrance. 😆 

I haven't met many Asian men in the flesh but the 3 or 4 I have, have all had small cocks. 

Hey Doha! :glomp: Glad you're enjoying this story.  I had a great time reading it, and the following books in the series.  Just to let you know, there are many Asians that do have X and XL cocks.  I won't say about XXL, because I have never met one so far.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Tonyr

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Doha! :glomp: Glad you're enjoying this story.  I had a great time reading it, and the following books in the series.  Just to let you know, there are many Asians that do have X and XL cocks.  I won't say about XXL, because I have never met one so far.

So far ? 😂😋 Good luck on your research.   

Edited by Tonyr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Tonyr said:

So far ? 😂😋 Good luck on your research.   

My research came to a sudden halt when I discover my Thai husband 12 years ago.  My research is outdated and may never be comprehensive. 😄

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

This chapter was hot. 🔥🔥

David is an excellent lover….would that everyone have an experience like that at least once in their sex lives. 💝

Will our sensualists keep it physical or go deeper?  What about poor Pete? (Maybe not so poor if Bruce applies what David teaches to him).

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 3/9/2023 at 10:56 PM, Doha said:

What a great chapter. They certainly had a great time. I can understand why Bruce felt as he did, but I'm glad David cleared it up. I hope Bruce doesn't mistake this "love making" for love. 

 

 

I think Bruce falls in love very quickly, he very much enjoys being a bottom, being the source and receptacle of his lover’s pleasure.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..